Designers » I-K » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Stilettos on Lex Jul et Mad Paris for women and men

Stilettos on Lex Jul et Mad Paris for women and men
dislike

Stilettos on Lex Jul et Mad Paris for women and men Pictures Stilettos on Lex Jul et Mad Paris for women and men Pictures

Stilettos on Lex is the first chapter in the love story of JUL ET MAD Paris. A timeless ode to eternal beauty opening on a sparkling fruity-gourmand note, a prelude to the opulent floral bouquet, dominated by the softness of heliotrope, and crowned by the powdery and sensual touch of iris and carnation. A mysterious and exalting mélange of musk and precious woods reinforce and sublimate this composition of ultimate elegance.

Stilettos on Lex was introduced in 2012

Top notes: Lemon, Pear, Davana, Plum Liquor. Heart notes: Lily of the Valley, Violette Leaves, Rose Absolute, Heliotrope, Iris, Carnation. Base Notes: Musk, Madagascar Vanilla, Indonesian Patchouli, Atlas Cedarwood.

Stilettos on Lex is a parfum, available in a beautifully packaged 50 ml bottle, with a matching "Nomad" purse spray bottle of 7 ml encased in a beautiful matte silver shell. The nose behind this fragrance is Dorothee Piot.

Lemon Pear

Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Leaf Rose Heliotrope iris Carnation

Musk Madagascar Vanilla Patchouli Atlas Cedar

Stilettos on Lex Fragrance Reviews

Michelina
Michelina

Wayward and womanly is the essence of this big little lady. Hellokoi nailed the review, but I’ll attempt a few words here myself…

Stilettos opens rather cloyingly with a sharp citrus-pear one-two punch. Then the rose joins the ring, teeth bared, the portrait of aggression. Here I can definitely smell the resemblance to Tresor.

It’s a rather brutal olfactory experience for the first 30-60 minutes, all knees and elbows, after which the warmongering floral-fruits return to their corners and the sweet powdery vanilla emerges almost as an apologetic afterthought intended to soften the damage.

Overall, a bit spastic for me. But it’ll certainly stick with you, whether you ultimately want it to or not; sillage softens considerably once the vanilla phase begins. Nice, but nowhere near remarkable enough for the €230 price tag.

adriana_w
adriana_w

I am lucky enough to have received a FB of Stilettos on Lex this year. Thank you, Santa!!! :) Although I really liked it when tried it in a sample form, I ADORED it when I had the real thing in my hands!!! It is one of the most - if not THE most- luxurious, refined, elegant presentation and perfume ever!! From the exquisite scent to the heavy glass bottle to the gorgeous Travel Spray to the presentation case, I am conquered!!! All the way!

hellokoi
hellokoi

Stilettos starts off as a strong, cloying mix of vanilla and pear with a very sharp musk and soapy, sharp rose. As it dries down, it loses some of its sweetness and smells like a sharp, intensely soapy, rosy floral and musk on my skin. It's slightly reminiscent of hairspray and has that chemical, sharp, almost metallic twang to it. Over time, it also turns very powdery (like a sweet, candied powder more than baby powder).

I don't think that this smells too unique or amazing on me. It reminds me of a lot of clean type fruity-florals that are out now (for a lot cheaper than Jul et Mad's $280 a bottle).. it's a bit similar to Roses de Chloe, if you added more soap and powdery sweetness to the Chloe.

Roge'
Roge'

This fragrance opens with what i believed to be a sour pear. Not until i looked at the notes did i realize there was a lemon ingredient involved. Musk as smooth as cashmere envelopes the composition backed by floral violets and lilies. Definitely the kind of fragrance that you're able to pretty much smell all of the notes. Basically, this is a feminine fragrance as explained by the reviewer below; however, i feel very comfortable wearing this. Decent longevity(6hrs), not too ridiculous with the sillage but respectable. Not as predictable like most spring/summer perfumes, I give this fragrance a B+.

krassy
krassy

My most favourite fragrance ever! Pure beauty! So elegant, so sensual, so extraordinary feminin. I absolutely adore it and though I have a huge collection of rare niche perfumes and I seldom buy the same perfume two times, this one is among the very few ones that i want to have always!

Stilettos on Lex by Jul et Mad Paris 3.34 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jul et Mad Paris Stilettos on Lex fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jul et Mad Paris Stilettos on Lex, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Stilettos on Lex by Jul et Mad Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Stilettos on Lex by Jul et Mad Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jul et Mad Paris Terrasse à St-Germain Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Jul et Mad Paris Amour de Palazzo Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Neela Vermeire Creations Mohur Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Pour Femme Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Frederic Malle En Passant Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling! Chanel Bois des Iles Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine