Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Terrasse à St-Germain Jul et Mad Paris for women and men

Terrasse à St-Germain Jul et Mad Paris for women and men
dislike

Terrasse à St-Germain Jul et Mad Paris for women and men Pictures Terrasse à St-Germain Jul et Mad Paris for women and men Pictures

Terrasse à St-Germain is the second chapter in the fragrance love story offered by JUL ET MAD Paris.

Starting with the first note, a green and sparkling freshness awakens the senses, rapidly sustained by a subtle floral palette of freesia, lotus and rose, giving the formula a surprising and delicate sensuality. The strength of the musk strikes suddenly, but in complete harmony and perfect symbiosis with the precious sandalwood and the seducing patchouli.

Terrasse à St-Germain was introduced in 2012.

Top Notes: Grapefruit, Tangerine, Rhubarb. Heart Notes: Freesia, Lotus Flower, Blue Rose Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Indonesian Patchouli.

Terrasse à St-Germain is a parfum, available in a beautifully packaged 50 ml bottle, with a matching "Nomad" purse spray bottle of 7 ml encased in a beautiful matte silver shell. The nose behind this fragrance is Dorothee Piot.

Grapefruit Tangerine Rhubarb

Freesia Lotus Petals Blue Rose

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli

Terrasse à St-Germain Fragrance Reviews

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Well done but not ground breaking in any way. It has a sort of generic niche vibe to me with some greens, fruits, lots of patch, heavy woods. I also smell deeper woods and spices than are listed in the ingredients, including my nemesis, oud. It may be Iso-E-Super, which smells very spicy and deep woody to me. Anyway, it's a pleasant scent, would smell nice on a guy, but not for me.

adriana_w

Pure quality and luxury!!! worth every penny!

alberto1964
alberto1964

Perfume magnificently too good and the price absurdly too high.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Vibrant, sharp, bright opening of flowers (freesia is listed but I get some others too perhaps, notably jasmine and iris) with a luminous, slightly aquatic heart. The high concentration of the perfume gives an unmistakable depth and boldness to the scent, all the notes sound clear, bright and vibrant, with a palpable, charming brightness, elegant but lively, cozy and aerial like, in fact, a Parisian après-midi in a terraced garden. Extremely sophisticated and spring-y, with a beautiful soapy feel and just the right amount of "classic" aldehydes notes. On the base, white musks, vanillin, perhaps sandalwood or however a solid base of aromatic, balmy and cozy woods, a side accord of iris or violet (I get a sort of "lipstick" feel too), a light bag of spices (cardamom, perhaps cloves), and the heart note of rhubarb, with its trademark, superb sort of fruity-earthy-rooty "animalic" carnality. The mood is however quite much clean and rarefied, which is that sort of restrained class aldehydes can give when used discreetly. The materials sound at the same time natural and vibrant, but also linear, "aerial" and contemporary, almost geometrical, like a modern lounge with contemporary furniture. The rhubarb and the patchouli notes are both there giving a darker, earthier counterpart to the "liveliness", but they're both restrained too - not in a bad meaning, they perfectly fit the blend. Although the bouquet of notes is not that "original" or peculiar, the scent manages to smell quite like nothing else, it's lighter and brighter than a classic, self-confident feminine French chypre, but it's also more sensual, carnal, rich and erotic than any "spring-y" lively floral scent. It kind of manages to create perhaps a "new" standard for classic and refined scents à la Guerlain/Chanel, it has that same kind of contemporary and "metropolitan" cleanliness without any natural/earthy "imperfections", and brilliantly manages to blend the brightness with the darker carnality. Graceful and refined, but dense and self-confidently erotic. Not my favourite among the line, but a great and truly contemporary scent indeed.

8,5/10

mizz.cindy
mizz.cindy

I have a soft spot for rose/ patchouli fragrances, and I've tried a lot of them. A lot!
So I've tried this fragrance blindly and I was really impressed! There is a difference between a rose/ patchouli fragrance and art.
I think this perfume is beautifully made, with the crisp opening, the warm lushious senual rose and patchouli at the heart, with a caress of sweet florals along the side. It's never loud, overwhelming or thick. The rose smells very true and natural, and it gives the perfume a beating heart.
As I've stated, I wasn't aware of what I was smelling at the moment I was testing it, but all I could think of was: what is this and where can i buy it? I couldn't stop sniffing myself. For me, this lies somewhere between Nahema end Noir De Noir, but only much more elegant and understated.
It's a good thing to know they start selling the 5 mls because buying a full 50 ml would mean eating peanut butter sandwiches for the rest of the year.

adriana_w

Just received the exquisite, adorable, very elegant JUL ET MAD 5ml LOVE DOSEs, which I bought directly on the company's online store. The brand came out recently with this great idea, and I was thrilled to be able to sample the entire line finally! I wanted to try only "Terasse a St-Germain" initially, but these new little guys are so beautiful and fairly-priced, so I ended up buying the three of them. The price is just incredible (22.50 euros) and the shipping is free worlwide, not to mention the client service, which is just perfect! I received my three Love Doses- only five days after placing my order - in the most beautiful package and with a lovely and elegant personal note... mmmmm... And, as I suspected, Terrasse a St-Germain is a masterpiece, which is my already "scheduled-to-purchase" Spring FB!

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

Why, oh why I have such an expensive taste ;)? I love parfums MDCI and now I desperately want to have this fragrance but first I have to win the lottery! It is sooo good - and I can see myself sitting on a "Terrasse á Saint Germain" on a warm summer evening. This scent is fresh and fruity and not cloyingly sweet (it happens sometimes with fruital bombs). The beginning was a little bit sharp but soon it develops a nice and soft "aroma".

silfra
silfra

not worth the price! an easy modern scent, but at this price there are much better things on the market!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jul et Mad Paris Terrasse à St-Germain fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jul et Mad Paris Terrasse à St-Germain, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Terrasse à St-Germain by Jul et Mad Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Terrasse à St-Germain by Jul et Mad Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.