Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Juliet Juliet Stewart for women

Juliet Juliet Stewart for women
dislike

Juliet Juliet Stewart for women Pictures Juliet Juliet Stewart for women Pictures Juliet Juliet Stewart for women Pictures Juliet Juliet Stewart for women Pictures Juliet Juliet Stewart for women Pictures

Juliet by Juliet Stewart is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Juliet was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Lorenzo Dante Ferro. Top notes are bergamot, amalfi lemon, orange and basil; middle notes are jasmine and vanille; base notes are amber and woodsy notes.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Orange Basil

Jasmine Vanille

Amber Woodsy Notes

Juliet Fragrance Reviews

lemonzest
lemonzest

The idea of basil notes intrigues me...so now I am going to order the small tester of this. I have to because this is my real world first and last name (no relation, I am married). How cool would that be to have the same name as your perfume? Silly, but then again the notes do sound wonderful.
How close is this to Sweet Dreams? Would love to read a comparison since the descriptions do not really sound alike.

muskymoi
muskymoi

Pretty, inoffensive, grown-up, and yet so very memorable. The citrus is short-lived on my skin...it's the vanilla, amber and woodsy notes that really linger. It's ephemeral with minimal sillage but for this perfume, I prefer that. When I wear this, it's like a little fragrant gift I give to myself and it's for my own (closely-held) enjoyment. I really would enjoy a full bottle of this!

pigletia
pigletia

This is a lovely perfume. Very soft and feminine. The citrus is very prominent at first spritz. However, the vanilla floats to the surface and becomes dominant at dry down. This is perfect for the office or for close encounters - moderate sillage with great longevity.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Very beautiful, fresh, feminine, love it.

missveronica9
missveronica9

Today I finally decided to rip open my tester of Juliet EDT. I had no idea what to expect, as I'd never heard of this fragrance (although the classy, understated packaging looked promising).

I made the most of the little towelette by gently wiping chest, neck, arms... and here are some words which sprang to mind: oooh, niiiice, subtle, feminine, soft, edible, creamy, dreamy.

Juliet does not smell exactly like any other fragrance I own, but in a way it reminded me of a softer Lilith by Callahan: perhaps they share a musk-like amber/vanilla base?

I don't smell the basil as a distinct note- maybe it's simply there to counterbalance the dessert-sweet elements. In the middle stages, I'm sure I smelled fresh coconut- though it's not listed as a note.

Juliet is classified as an oriental floral, but it's no room-sized 80s floriental. Juliet is not about sillage. It's a scent which invites people to come in very, very close - a 'skin scent' I suppose. I just keep wanting to sniff my own skin everywhere I wiped the towelette!

It's now been several hours since I applied. I've been to the beach, showered, and I can still smell Juliet on my arms - wow!

This is a lovely scent. I am amazed that it only has one review here on Fragrantica- and isn't even listed on some of the other sites. Whoever gave me that tester, I'd like to send them my thanks.

Udaria
Udaria

This is a soft and feminine perfume. The citrus notes are pleasant, and vanilla lends a creamy feeling. The scents remains pretty much the same, with some jasmin and basil coming through. Then it deepens into woodsy notes. Medium sillage, with a definite presence. Long lasting, pleasant throughout. A day perfume, not dramatic. A subtle sexy perfume if you wish.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juliet Stewart Juliet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Juliet Stewart Juliet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Juliet by Juliet Stewart. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Juliet by Juliet Stewart represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Nahema Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Teo Cabanel Alahine Etro Heliotrope Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Miller Harris Rose En Noir Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale Jean Couturier Coriandre Penhaligon`s Amaranthine Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain Chamade Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Hermes Hermessence Iris Ukiyoé Annick Goutal Musc Nomade Soivohle Solstice Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose