Designers » I-K » Chypre Floral « Groups

Vengeance Extreme Juliette Has A Gun for women

Vengeance Extreme Juliette Has A Gun for women
dislike

Vengeance Extreme Juliette Has A Gun for women Pictures Vengeance Extreme Juliette Has A Gun for women Pictures Vengeance Extreme Juliette Has A Gun for women Pictures

Vengeance Extreme by Juliette Has A Gun is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Vengeance Extreme was launched in 2011. Top notes are bergamot and lavender; middle notes are bulgarian rose and patchouli; base notes are ambroxan, vanilla, white musk, tonka bean and labdanum. The fragrance features patchouli, vanille and rose.

Bergamot Lavender

Let It Rock

Vengeance Extreme Fragrance Reviews

Duskfall
Duskfall

This is a very dense combo of thick and jammy rose and moderately dirty patchouli. The opening is somewhat confusing, but it becomes smooth and creamy almost instantly and it stays pretty linear for many hours. The late drydown introduces a tad of masculinity with an aftershave-y vibe, which is actually really pleasant. I suppose it's the opening notes making a reappearance.

Vengeance Extreme is long-lasting and has a heavy'ish projection so no complaints about the performance. All things considered, I like this one a lot!

Pieter Pad
Pieter Pad

The second Juliette Has A Gun I tried and again it's smells like the perfume of an old lady.
I expected something wild, fun, sweet and spicy.
I guess it's just not for me...

SlimjadeyMeme
SlimjadeyMeme

Wow, I am head over heels in love with this perfume. This is the first juliette has a gun fragrance I have sampled and based on this one I am impressed. It smells like potpourri from your underwear drawer but in a good way. I think it would be a beautiful comforting fragrance to wear on a cold winter day snuggled up in a warm wooly jumper (or sweater depending on where you're from). Its like warm comforting roses. I wish I could comment further on the fragrance itself but I'm still a newbie when it comes to describing fragrances. Either way, I'm utterly in love.

jockinjb
jockinjb

Sharp opening. Almost vicious. Like patchouli, Rose and thin mint cookie extract if there were such a thing. At times it seems to turn medicinal/mechanical. By the time it softens up enough, it is too late... the ride is almost over.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

The opening is as sharp as pine needles in my nostrils. Like much of this line, it needs a little time to develop, and for those artificial smelling breezes to blow away.

After about 15 minutes it turns into a creamy, rose-tinted patchouli. I love the smoothness of the labdanum at the back of it. I'm not wowed, but I enjoy it.

tatonnement
tatonnement

Think Lady Vengeance but now submerged in a tonne of POWDER. Whilst I enjoy Lady Vengeance, Vengeance Extreme seems to be ruined with some kind of creamy, powdery note that has been added. What is it (baby powder mixed with patchouli??)? I cannot tell but it does the opposite to my skin what Lady Vengeance does. A pass for me...

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

I am a new fangirl of Juliette has a Gun! I ordered their sample pack a few weeks ago, and have been systematically trying the 9 Bestsellers of their house. Their perfumes have several common notes - like Bulgarian Rose, patchouli, lime, ambroxan etc. - combined in different ways to produce easy to wear, fresh, charismatic scents. They are so easy to wear that they seem simple in composition, when in reality it takes quite a talent to make perfumes as natural and desirable as these. All of them work extremely well on my skin, and I have come to admire not only Romano Ricci and Francis Kurkdjian for their vision of the 5 spectacular rose scents, but also their modern take on a Romeo and Juliette romance. The most controversial is NOT A PERFUME for its' single note of ambroxan. I am one who loves the aroma chemical scent - it has a musky woody smell on my skin that lasts.

VENGEANCE EXTREME is patchouli/rose/lavender combination that is truly gorgeous. Superb synthesis of notes makes for a scent that on my skin really pops! The Bulgarian Rose is lovely, the tonka bean and vanilla add warmth, patchouli and ambroxan fill out the underlying accord and it all lasts for hours. Like their other perfumes, the formula of notes seems simple, but the end product is dazzling. So good, I am hoarding my sample to last, only smelling drips at a time until I get my FB and can spray this with abandon! I am hooked!

David Mellard
David Mellard

Hi there I find these fragrances fascinating. I usually work within the fragrance sector and I use to work at Selfridges flagship store on oxford street. I use to work just within the main perfumery hall on the right hand side on one of the niche perfumery counters and I remember that my concession was the thirst to launch this brand. the thirst in the UK actually exclusive to Selfridges. the thirst two fragrances of this brand witch were launched back in (2006)were miss charming and lady vengeance. no one had ever heard of these perfumes before but that was why I was there was to promote them to give the give the customers the story telling and the whole heritage behind the brand. I also got the opportunity to meat the creator behind the perfume who is the great grandson of the late great Nina Ricci fashion house from the (1930ts)her great grandson is called Romano Ricci.the two 1st fragrances were an instant hit with the customers especially the Arab customers as they love sweet and complex fragrance. I cant remember but I think back then the promotion was for two or three weeks were by we had to take a significant amount of money on these two fragrances but exceeded well over our expectations. then the other fragrances followed on the next year like citizen queen and midnight oud with were also big sellers. some customers were a bit apprehended about the name of the brand Juliette has gun. but eventually they didn't pay much notice as some of the fragrances went on to there signature perfume. I also had a few bottles myself witch I gave to my mother and sisters. they also tend to sit very well on people of dark skin but again not everybody as the perfume works with the pheromones of your skin or body chemistry if you like. these fragrances are still a phenomenal hit with customers long after they were launched back in (2006).

lollsazz
lollsazz

I like this much better than the regular Lady Vengeance, which is too sharply woody, slightly metallic and bitter on me. The extreme version is actually much less extreme. At first it's a bit strong and sharp, bit when it dries down it has several stages om me, which are all pleasant. At first is the patchouli and rose, quite sweet, but a little bit fresh too. It's a perfectly done patchouli - I used to not like parchouli, but in here it is very balanced. Then the vanilla appears. When this has fully settled, I clearly smell the almond as amaretto, with vanilla and labdanum and some musk, which gives it a very slight B.O smell (luckily, barely there). Some of the parchouli still there. The trail it leaves is lavender, bergamot and faint rose. The dry-down is kind of a gourmand smell, but in a good way (I don't usually like gourmands, but the patchouli saves this). In my experience, when I spray this on my clothes, I smell the top notes for much longer, but on my body, this goes to the gourmand-patchouli and stays like that.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

A silky and dusty vanilla scent with a (artificial) rose heart and a nice earthy dustiness on the base, warmed by a sweet, slightly sugary amber note. All tied together by a sort of general rarefied, polished synthetic feel, which is quite typical among niche scents - something screaming plainness, trendiness and conformism. But still, it smells nice. Something nutty and slightly almondy (tonka or cardamom?) provides a touch of Eastern spicy-sweet orientalism, soon vanishing and leaving on skin a generic woody-ambery vanilla drydown with a subtle salty/metallic aftertaste – which lasts for hours (easy if you stuff it with synthetic chemicals). Without praise or blame.

5,5-6/10

Dela1975
Dela1975

This is a very strong fragrance that lasts on me for up to 4-5 . I adore patchouli and rose very earthy scent :)

hadassa
hadassa

I agree with the comment below: Vengeance Extreme and all the JHaG's I have for that matter last for ages on me... easily more than 8-10 hours. VE and Lady Vengeance are the most lasting of them, with Midnight Oud being a bit weaker than I imagined from the reviews.

I wonder whether people might be partly anosmic to the fragrances (I know I am to a couple of perfumes, not from this line though), or the company "experiments" with the concentration. Oh, please, not this again.

pravda48
pravda48

@below: really they don't last on you? That's odd. Most of JHAGs last 7+ hrs on me! (Miss Charming and Not a Perfume being the exceptions)

Guest_yvashche
Guest_yvashche

The extremity is in the powerful punchy rose, and the delectable patchouli. It lasts a bit longer than the other fragrances in this collection, but you still have to reapply every half hour or so. I wish it lasted at least a few hours. This whole brand has this problem. They just want people to bathe in their perfumes and buy more.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Ravishingly, stupendous, beautiful and absolutely gorgeous perfume! I love it! This has to be amongst my all time favourite perfume alongside TM Angel.
It opens with a fresh floral blast of bergamot but it is neither sharp nor lemony, indeed it is soft and sweet but never cloying. This perfume remains 'fresh' the whole journey through and is perfect for the summer.

I'm not sure why this perfume is called 'extreme' because that gives the impression that it is a strong powerbomb. It is indeed a powerful perfume which must be applied economically, but it is neither extreme nor over bearing. Instead, this is a beautiful orchestra of florals and patchouli which has been so carefully blended with love and care, to become a soft and musky juice which wafts up at you the whole day, stays on the skin and never leaves you. This perfume is so loyal that I am in love wearing it.

All the JHAG fragrances are heavy on the rose and this little beauty is no exception, however the rose is a beautiful soft flower. It is not a sharp or very 'green'rose. For those of you who are not that keen on rose or patchouli, I suggest that you give this a chance as you will be very surprised at how soft and fresh this is.

Well worth the price tag, this fragrance will last a long time as one spray is all you need for the day and the silage is wonderful. This fragrance was meant to be enjoyed not just by the wearer, but by everyone who is lucky enough to smell it.

If heaven smells of anything, it will be Lady Vengeance Extreme.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

Couldn't agree more with anhphuongha. Patchouli bomb, vanilla and subdued rose. But my vote is on this if compared with angel.

anhphuongha
anhphuongha

This is a patchouli bomb, and I cannot detect any other note besides a very subdued rose (due to the patchouli overwhelming everything!). For a rose scent, I much prefer JHAG's other offerings: Citizen Queen, Calamity J, and Romantina.

starvega
starvega

I don't actually find this overly similar to LV, which veers toward a sweeter, almost vanillary rose. This is much more of a dirty, musky smell, with a rose somewhere underneath. Well blended and good projection - a good one for patchouli fans, I think.

ahsansn
ahsansn

I love this stuff - for me it's not great in the longevity department, but its my 2nd best rose after Roses Vanille.

mendwillie
mendwillie

I love perfumes Juliette Has a Gun.
Hyper modern, unique fragrances, with a good performance.
I am a man use it but I do not see labels of male and female fragrances, it has to end.
Perfect blend of patchouli with roses you feel any chemical structure and moderate this perfume is amazing. Great fragrance.

I classify it thus:
Smell: 9/10
Projection: 9.5/10
Longevity: 9.5/10

meganinstmaxime
meganinstmaxime

Ahh I must be an anomaly as I can hardly smell it after the opening has died down and I sprayed a fair bit of it as well.

Righto - so I've tried this again and for some reason it was completely different and lasted for a long time. I tried 3 x other Juliette Has A Gun fragrances on various parts of my arms and this one had the best staying power (along with Miss Charming) out of Lady Vengeance, Midnight Oud and Miss Charming. A great opening blast of patchouli (which I adore) and then it gets a bit quieter but the rose patchouli mix is a really great scent. I really like this one. It has quite a bit more oomph than Lady Vengeance but they both have their merits. It depends on your mood and preferences which one you would go for. I like both but I would probably get Vengeance Extreme for a stronger scent and go for Miss Charming for a sweet rose.

rschmidt65
rschmidt65

This stuff is strong! I couldn't get the sample sprayer to work so I'm not clear how much dribbled onto my arm before I got a full spray. The lavender is so strong my nose has been tingling since I put is on my arm an hour ago.
The bergamot/patchouli combo reminds me of Ineke's Field Notes From Paris which I adore. Sadly, there is an unpleasant rose smell predominating when I go in for a sniff. Not getting any vanilla sadly.
I'm disappointed. I really wanted to like this but the rose is just too much for me.
Try this if you want to try an interesting rose scent.

lapurrla
lapurrla

Okay, this is just magnificent and I love it to death.

Sjdaugherty
Sjdaugherty

Oh yes!!!! This is THE ONE! !!!! I am in love!!!!! All that patchouli and beautiful rose has my head spinning in extacy!!!! Absoultly amazing perfume, I will be gettib fb very very soon!! Thank u I love it. I wore this to work and kept smelling something divine. Then realized its ME I am smellin good!!!!!

daisyM
daisyM

No oud, really? I definitely get some oud.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

VERY smoky,,,try before you buy

Memi_La
Memi_La

I smell a lot of bergamot when it's first applied, it's very strong, pretty severe. Then it develops into a pretty rose and patchouli medley with the bergamot and lavender in the background giving it a deeper more mysterious vibe, which is what I smell most of the time it's on me. The drydown lasts about 5 hours on me and the rose and tonka bean are the "last notes standing" and cling close to the skin for a long time (usually until I shower). This was love at first whiff haha. I got a sample of this and decided I had to have it. It's one of my favorites now, behind only Prada L'eau Ambree. I think it's very sexy and mysterious.

2nd review, I gave Vengeance Extreme more time to develop.
It's gorgeous. I still prefer the minty/rose passion of Lady Vengeance, especially because I smell rose above all notes, but VE has a class on its own.
It's extremely sexy and very well balanced.
Strong impact for sure, but never rough or rude.
Passion with great elegance.
Wearable by a man, too, but better for ladies, at least in the West.
The rose here is not the absolute queen because she has to share her throne with a King and what a king!
King Patchouli in its most lovely, refined form.
Forget about dirty hippie and welcome a grand dame in evening gown.
One of the most enticing moments is when vanilla comes out as a love child of the Royals. Sweet, soft, non-foody vanilla mingled with Patchouli making it softer and rounder without the typical acrid points out. I can almost smell something like bread.
A total pleasure this scent is.
It gives me a feeling of far lands in the East, red sunsets, Indian feasts, sensual resting on silk.
For sure not for all tastes.
Wear with sense, it gives a lot with a little.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Smells like hardcore patchouli from a bottle. However once applied to the skin it changes for better. Still patchouli's hanging around, but rose, soft musk and vanilla are keeping up with it.
In my opinion, slightly darker version of original; sweet 'n girly for sure; good choice for nights out.

Migalex
Migalex

It smells of toffee to me and very gourmand.

rottannie
rottannie

This has no softness whatsoever....where is the vanilla? I expected dark but wow! They weren't kidding haha.

busik
busik

Not much unlike the Lady Vengeance. And the composition is the same, but completely two different flavor. This I would not call too chypre, floral-oriental it. To base so warmed and gave B by Boucheron. That such a roll! And I even funny 2 in 1. Imagine how nice it will be revealed in the warmth from the cold ...

very_independent
very_independent

I purchased this as a variety after I loved Juliette has a gun citizen queen.
I didn't go for lady vengeance because it was way softer and not as sophisticated as the extreme one or the citizen queen
When I was wearing citizen queen, so so many people asked me what I was wearing, but vengeance extreme no one asked, maybe because I smell sexual! Because that's how I really feel when wearing it like being animalistic!!

It is so potent that 3 puffs are more than enough
Long lasting like stays for 4-5 hours

But I still can't adapt myself with the smell even after 7 months, maybe bcz it is so leathery

I still like citizen queen more, bcz I never get bored sniffing myself when wearing it, maybe bcz I like amber more though it didn't contain patchouli

But L`Eau Ambree Prada for women still has both Amber and patchouli and it's great but not as animalistic as the juliette has a gun line of perfumes.

BTW, for the lady who said she feels mint on her hand when applying vengeance extreme; patchouli is a heavy perfume made from the fragrant essential oil of a southeast Asian mint (Pogostemon cablin).

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

Rose scents have been growing on me in the past year or so but I need some variety when using them.
Basically I can say the dark, spicy, mysterious rose frags are just what I like. Please no girlish, flumsy rose with an innocent angel´s face :-)
Beside Knowing, Midnight Oud and Black Oud(Montale) I have now fallen in love with Vengeance Extreme.
Goodness gracious, it is so good !
Starting off a bit harsh with a blast of patchouli, the rose lingers behind it, ready to strike when the moment is right :-) Then the smoke kicks in. Almost like Fumerie Turque by Serge Lutens. I like that a lot. After a while the whole fume turns into a rather tamed rose with some musky flair.
Actually, I could not get any animalic notes here...the often-mentioned civet does not show up when I wear it. Vanilla ? Just a hint.
Overall a very pleasant (but nonetheless strong) scent which is not suited for shy women just wanting to "smell nice". When wearing VE you must be aware that you "smell gorgeous" ! :-)
As for the mint note that was mentioned before by other reviewers here : Yes, it is there but in the background. It sort of makes this chypre a bit herbal which I enjoy a lot.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

When I put a small drop of this perfume on my hand it started burning me like a strong pepper mint (and smelling on mint too) and gave me feeling of cool freshness. There is no mint in the list, but I'm sure this perfume has it.
I can smell woody green notes and lots of rose. The perfume is not so sweet, it's as sweet as rose, but not vanille, I didn't catch it in this perfume at all.

Unheard
Unheard

This perfume is delicious but does not stay long on the skin. More like an EDT than EDP.

gooberskitty21
gooberskitty21

Now this is a good one by JHAG - my new favorite actually (I like this one more than Romantina). Vengeance Extreme is a wet, hot, dark, sexy patchouli with just the right touch of rose and skank. It melded with my skin in a really hot pheromone-type of way. Quite potent too, I’d say one or two sprays are all that’s needed otherwise you’ll smell like you’re trying to hard. I’ll save this one for winter nights where I’m in the mood to be bad.

Killercolours
Killercolours

Now this is what Patchouli should smell like. Earthy and dirty, but not rotting, it has that slight sweetness to it which totally gives it life. The patchouli in Vengeance Extreme acts the same on my skin as the one in TM Angel EdT, those are my two perfect patchoulis.

Pair the patchouli up with a mellow, velvety rose and Vengeance Extreme is the result. It's sexy, dirty, quirky but also very classic, alluring and beautiful. I always get loads of compliments when I wear this one, everyone seem to love it!

amy777
amy777

I've been wearing this most of the day today and I just can't decide about it. At first I was impressed by the strength of the rose top note and I was very happy. But after a couple of hours it just kind of annoyed me. I'd occasionally catch a whiff and think "Whew! What is that?" I think maybe I'm not a patchouli person.

I am totally not sure of myself on this one. I'm brand new to niche and I think I want to like it too much-as if I'm trying to talk myself into liking it. I think I need to try my Lady Vengeance sample next.

If I'm this unsure about a fragrance I have to put it in my "dislike" list for now. Reluctantly.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I just sampled this on my wrists, hoping it would be like James Heeley's Hippie Rose, or any number of patchouli/rose fragrances the I love. But unfortunately, no. The patchouli here is very wet, almost to the point of soggy. The rose is old and decaying, and if there's any underlying vanilla to this its turned to tar.

In short, I went from the shop straight to the bathroom to wash, and I think that's about all you need to know as to my opinion.

floof
floof

More patchouli and less vanilla than the original. I prefer concentrated formulations most of the time, but in this case, the first Lady V is preferable for me.

jae
jae

When I sampled this, I was instantly captivated. So captivated that I went on to wear it for several consecutive days to really bond with the fragrance. Man, oh man. I've always loved roses and patchouli. But Vengeance Extreme has brought the two together in perfect harmony with a dark vanilla, possibly of the Madagascar or bourbon variety. Longevity is basically until you wash it off and not even a wild rendezvous can get this out of your skin. As a man, I must encourage men to either try it for themselves or buy this for their mates. It's a very sensual fragrance. I've been showered with compliments from both genders. Even teenage girls have given me compliments. Does this contain pheromones???

More of a patchouli fragrance than a rose fragrance on my skin, Vengeance Extreme has dethroned Jessica Simpson's Fancy Nights..

Juliette Has a Gun VENGEANCE EXTREME is another rose, vanilla, patchouli perfume in the spirit of LADY VENGEANCE, but with the patchouli ramped way up and some dark elements adding extra oriental interest as well. Perhaps a touch of amber and spice? My initial testing of LADY VENGEANCE left me undecided about that creation, but I was immediately won over by VENGEANCE EXTREME. So I guess this means I'm more a tramp than a lady, because this composition is much more assertive, with a voluptuous sensual quality and big bodacious sillage. I like this a lot.

Interestingly enough, when I decided to try the Lady and the Tramp in a side-by-side comparison--one on the left, the other on the right--I came to better understanding of the beauty of LADY VENGEANCE, which boasts much more rose than patchouli, but is also smooth and gorgeous. Now I'm in trouble, 'cause I think I want them both: LADY for daytime, and EXTREME for the night...

iivanita
iivanita

very simply put this is a smell of patchouli and vanilla with rose :).it smells soft sweet , i think the sweet scent comes from vanilla...and rose is there, but much sweeter then in the original.and basicly thats what i like..to me this is nothing provocative , but simple and nice warm. drydown is exceptional!! like it better then the original!!! WELL DONE!!!and longevity is better

zabica
zabica

Not bad. Rose, with a bit of patchouli .. might be sickening if you're not into rosey kind of perfumes. This one is maybe a bit heavier, but very powdery, luxurious smelling. I also trace a bit of peppermint, don't know how, but I do, no vanilla..

Hilaire
Hilaire

The only one of the fragrance notes above that I really get from this is the Vanilla; which comes in during the dry down. Apart from that I mostly get the same Musk which so strongly pervades Midnight Oud. It's tangy and rich and strong. I suppose the rose is there too, but somewhat dirtied up by the Castoreum note Hedonist222 mentioned below. The Vanilla does become a little Creme Anglaise-esque so not one for the true Vanilla fans.

I think this is a sexy fragrance, and very night timey. It's probably best suited to younger women.

Sillage is moderate and longevity is good as with most of the perfumes I've tried in this range.

Worth the price tag!!

Guest_Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This smells nothing like Citizen queen, with the exception of maybe c.q. having a suede note, and this having a leather note ...this the rose is the dominant player, and it's not a sweet ...young rose, this is a rose that has experience. It's a bit aloof (yet quite approachable) a bit cold, but so beautiful at once, Citizen queen on the other hand, is alot like Agent Provocateur's 'Matirees' or chanel 19, or Guerlain's L'eure Bleue.. a mix of a violetly or lilac / iris seductress, definently softer a totally different feel.

I ordered the sample pack, very cheap at juliette has a guns web site, for 10 usd's they send a sample vial of every perfume they have... then that 10 dollars can be used twords your purchase...if you so decide too

I've very closely used each other and payed attention to them, comparing all....trust me, two very different perfumes

And if you like Lady Vengence you'll love Vengence Extreme, it's really just a stronger version .... i highly recommend both, but more so Vengence Extreme

Final note - Citizen Queen, Soft sweet aldehydic violet/irisy
Vengence Extreme - Bitter but balanced smooth leathered rose

Also wanted to point out that some may prefer the orig lady vengence over vengence extreeme, although they are very similar and the extreme is more potent, it does hold a bit more bitterness than the softer original. I found though that on my skin the original fades a bit to quickly, where the extreme is a little to bitter for me at first,but as it fades it only becomes nicer, softer more like the original lady vengence, so really i'd have to choose the extreme vengence over lady vengence out of mere value standards

REPORTING BACK: alright, I've carefully , side by side compared Lady Vengence and Vengence Extreme...
While after taking a snif of the wrist with Vengence Extreme on I can hardly smell the original Lady Vengence... I thought because it's weeker, or softer, but NO..... What I'm getting now.. is that the notes in both are the rose, patchouli, madagascar vanilla.. I believe that the original lady vengeance has minimal patchouli... it really smells as tho you've just picked a fresh red rose and are sniffing it... gorgeous for the day time... I believe I couldn't smell the orginal after sniffing vengeance extreme because they are so similar.. but vengeance extreme definently has more patchouli... possibly another note making it a bit more sharp or a tad skandier....I mean that in a good way. Vengence extreme would be excellent ,no perfect to spray on after a day of wearing lady vengence.. it would mix perfectly only add more patchouli possibly and refresh your last squirt of the original :). I really feel as tho I have pinned this down exactly! and yes.. there just might be civit in the vengence extreme.

BTW I own kenzo flower.. which is suppose to represent one rose.. lolol, compared to this... you can immediately tell everything thats wrong with kenzo floral.. it now smells to me.. candy plastic sweet, unnatural, and overly powdery. These both (depending on your preference and intent) are a true natural rose ....that natural sweetness that you smell when sniffing a real rose.. IS THERE in a beautiful way. This one or rather, the two are definently keepers!!

final note: If you want mostly to smell that rose... The original is better! If you want rose with a kick.. and smell more patchouli, possibly civet... then vengence extreme is for you :)

SIMPLY GORGEOUS... BRAVO TO Juliette has a Gun!!!

IT's funny as time passes and it settels.. now the extreme is softer less noticable than the original lady vengence. I can now clearly tell there is definently more rose in the original Lady Vengence than in the Extreme. And more patchouli in the extreme..possibly civet. Both really beautiful

Good scent but a little too much. I still prefer the gorgeous regular Lady Vengeance.

Guest_Hedonist222
Guest_Hedonist222

Where is the civet note?
The opening is a bits of civet or castoreum. Very fecal. Very lovely.

loulous
loulous

reminds me not only of Midnight Poison,but also of Elle,YSL.Very nice!

10jflow
10jflow

This is very nice - it's exactly what the name suggests, an amped- up version of Lady Vengeance. On my skin the vanilla and patchouli in LV never developed and all I got was a very pleasant, sharp clean rose. The patchouli is much more prominet here, still not getting a lot of vanilla. I have to wonder though, if there are not very similar rose-patchouli scents out there that are about half the price - Agent Provocateur comes to mind?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vengeance Extreme by Juliette Has A Gun. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vengeance Extreme by Juliette Has A Gun represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.