Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Only Julio Iglesias for women

Only Julio Iglesias for women
dislike

Only Julio Iglesias for women Pictures

Julio Iglesias Only a seductive and refined oriental - floral - woody fragrance for women launched in 1989. It opens with notes of bergamot, pineapple, orange blossom, plum, pimento and coriander. The heart is made of flowers such as ylang-ylang, mimosa, jasmine, roses, carnation, orchid, tuberose, violet and honey. The base notes are labdanum, amber, benzoin, sandalwood, cedar, civets, musk, vetiver, vanilla, patchouli and oak moss.

Available as EDT.

Coriander Bergamot Pineapple Plum

Carnation Ylang-Ylang Tuberose Rose Violet Orchid Mimosa white honey

Vetiver Musk French labdanum Sandalwood Patchouli oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber Benzoin Vanille Civetta

Only Fragrance Reviews

kl99
kl99

This is the "just a bit more shy" sister of Clandestine of Guy Laroche (expecially drydown when become a pastale scent).
It could be a copy!

Believe me (I have a bottle of Clandestine) the list of notes is almost identical.
This is just less structured and more smooth and light-green creamy.

Sunny and magic like the Original Muse(Clandestine).

I have a vial since the 1989 but ONLY now the discover!

SadieBluesLady

I love this perfume!! It was one of my best, most successful blind buys! On me it is sensual, rich and full of gorgeous flowers and woods!! I couldn't ask for more!

Virkrattan
Virkrattan

I have 3 50ml bottle of this fragrance.. let me know if anyone interested...
australia only...

SadieBluesLady

Also a very successful blind buy for me! This is a classic woody oriental and it smells gorgeous on my skin!

It is so good, I wonder why it isn't more talked about on here?

Sumukorento
Sumukorento

One of my best blind purchase ever! Old-fashioned in good way: oakmos, ylang-ylang and civet don't kill other notes. Medium sillage and good lasting power on my skin.

twillocks
twillocks

Quite nice a little stronger than only crazy which I also like but it is very soft.

Only by Julio Iglesias 4.67 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Julio Iglesias Only fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Julio Iglesias Only, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Only by Julio Iglesias. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Only by Julio Iglesias represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Knowing Sisley Eau du Soir Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Joop! Joop! Femme Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Madonna Truth or Dare Dior Dune Elizabeth Taylor Passion Emanuel Ungaro Diva Chloe Chloe Lancome Poeme Cacharel LouLou Laura Biagiotti Roma Giorgio Armani Gio Yves Saint Laurent Opium Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Givenchy Organza Indecence Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Frederic Malle Carnal Flower