Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Collector’s Edition Justin Bieber for women

Collector’s Edition Justin Bieber for women
dislike

Collector’s Edition Justin Bieber for women Pictures Collector’s Edition Justin Bieber for women Pictures Collector’s Edition Justin Bieber for women Pictures

Justin Bieber is launching a new fragrance for his female fans called Collector's Edition. His perfume offer includes the following lines: Someday from 2011 (followed by Someday Summer Edition in 2013), Girlfriend from 2012 (and Next Girlfriend from 2014) and The Key from 2013. The new fragrance design reminds of The Key but its name does not contain this reference.

Collector's Edition, dedicated to his fans, is announced as Justin’s most personal fragrance yet. The fragrance contains mouthwatering fruits, floral bouquet and a creamy, sensual drydown. It opens with accords of bergamot, pear and passionfruit. The heart consists of honeysuckle, freesia and heliotrope, laid on the base of golden amber, white musk, sandalwood and apricot nectar.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Pear Passionfruit

Honeysuckle Freesia Heliotrope

White Musk Amber Sandalwood Apricot

Collector’s Edition Fragrance Reviews

celebrity89
celebrity89

I just picked this up in clearance and find it just like Viva la Juicy. I much prefer The Key.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

why did i buy this?? its horrible

the scent stings like a knife in your nose, and the scent is soooo cheap. *sneeze*

aqua76239
aqua76239

this was blind buy and rather disappointing. I don't care who produces perfume, Justin Bieber or green unicorn, if it smells good, I would wear it, even if I couldn't care less about Justin Bieber.
This is very generic fruity vanilla concoction. You can get better stuff at BBW. Mind you, in the beginning it does resemble Nicky Minaj first perfume but this is more sweet and fruity.
I recently smelled Ariana Grande perfume as well(and I see people are comparing it to that) and Ari is more candy sweet and marshellowy(if that's a word lol). And it lasts MUCH longer than this one.
I would give it a weak 3. Nothing special

crazy_chic88
crazy_chic88

I love Justin so much and I gave this perfume a try at the shops with the tester but unfortunately didn't like it :( I love the original The Key perfume but this one smells more like Nicki Minaj's perfumes where it smells like sweet fruit and nothing else.

eezavel
eezavel

SO tired of people" leaving reviews that are only interested in WAAH... WAAH I HATE Justin Bieber!!!

I came here for a review of the perfume not Ignorant.. hateful.. spite filled words towards ANYONE! God, It's only perfume people.

I ordered 'The Key Collector's edition' to try.
I will return w/ a PROPER review when I use it!

REVIEW: Lovely - light scent...Really Nice. Not overwhelming or 'heavy'

There is amber in the Collector's edt! - The notes are mixed up from the original "The Key" (which I never smelled).
Looking at the notes listed in both - the Collector's Edt has amber I like the notes listed better in Collector's than the original.

Collector's Edt is described as a 'lighter' scent and it is a very nice 'light'... not fake grapey not really sweet. There is def a mix up in the notes between the 2.... orig vs collectors - check it out.
The 'adjustment' may have made this perfume better than the original! (from the reviews I've read)

I am very happy w/The Key Collectors Edition And Someday. Both very nice perfumes that do not overwhelm.

Now MY take on JB - He can come model his calvins at my place any time:)

małgorzata.kupiec
małgorzata.kupiec

Not bad, but nothing to write home about.

Fruity and vivid opening, sweet and very girly. Very similar to Escada limited editions summer scents - I think it's the passionfruit talking. Unfortunately it lasts only a few minutes. The most dominant notes after the begining is a mixture of vaguely vanilla-ambery Bruno Bannani-esque juice with a little bit of a heliotrope. Stays linear for a few hours and then evolves into nice musky-soapy drydown.

For that price? Worth. But if you have a choice there are better scents out there.

pg1864
pg1864

Get it from Elizabeth Arden. Cheaper than online. Brand new less that $10 USD.

aquestari
aquestari

smells similar to 'The Key' but with a passionfruit/nectarine smell this time. i love that both 'Collectors Edition' and 'The Key' are both natural smells which don't smell like chemicals. I like that the medallion on the bottle is bigger this time than the last ones, too.
4/5 stars.

alfa.lázcares
alfa.lázcares

The first spray I loved it, totally fell for it's fruitines and although I'm not a fan of very sweet scents, this one was okay. After a few minutes, however, the fruitines begins to fade and what I suppose is the amber kicks in. I can smell it along with the pear, wich I like, but the amber I can not stand. The boyfried liked it, but everytime I smelled it I was put off. It reminds me to something I can't quite put my finger on what it is and I can't handle it. It's not a bad scent, it's not super sweet nor headache indusing, but it just doesn't agree with my nose. The staying power was okay, it lasted a few hours, maybe 6 or 7, but the last few hours it sits quite close to my skin.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Collector's Edition is a lighter version of Justin's perfume 'The Key'. I feel you can smell all the same notes in the 2 fragrances but this is a much lighter more summery scent. I have had this since it's launch and worn it a lot. When people smell it they will say "oh I love your perfume what one is it" and then I tell them that it's Justin Bieber's and they suddenly hate it. To be honest yes the boy might be a bit screwed in the head but he has his business head on as the perfume industry is a huge business to be part of with some super stiff competition and I say good luck to him as he has 7 so far and will be releasing more within 2015. This gets 7.5/10 from me as he could have switched up the notes a little. Can't wait to smell his next fragrances x

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

Who else thinks the fact that it's called "Collector's Edition" rather than "The Key Collector's Edition" was a marketing screw up?!

I am tempted, I have seen it cheap on a good Australian site (I can't get perfume from Amazon in NZ).

almarie

I smelled this at my local Target today. This is quite similar to Nicki Minaj's perfumes. I really kind of like this,but it I have most of NM's perfumes so I will wait on this one.

almarie

I noticed that you can buy this on amazon. Not sure if I will though. But if anyone wants to know, that's where it is currently offered.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

this is pretty cheap///

Nataja
Nataja

OMG!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomasx3
thomasx3

Now i know that this fragrance will get a lot of hate because it's a JB Fragrance, but this is a lovely scent.
At first it smells strongly of a citrus/passionfruit scent, but when it settles on the skin and dries down it gets a very soft musky scent. Compared to the other Key fragrance this one is more soft. Only thing i can compare these two with is that they both have the same musky feel. This fragrance do kind of remind me of the jessica simpson fragrance called Fancy love but only because of the softness it gives when it dries down. The only negative thing about this fragrance is the bottle really. On the photos it looks kind of cool but in real life it looks cheap and just thrown together. Otherwise this is a really good fragrance that i think people who like sweet and soft scents will like :)

almarie

Is this the same fragrance as The Key just in a slightly different bottle or is it truly a brand new scent? It seems to have similar notes as The Key. We shall see.

Collector’s Edition by Justin Bieber 3.65 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Justin Bieber Collector’s Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Justin Bieber Collector’s Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Collector’s Edition by Justin Bieber. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Collector’s Edition by Justin Bieber represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.