Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Girlfriend Justin Bieber for women

Girlfriend Justin Bieber for women Pictures Girlfriend Justin Bieber for women Pictures

Justin Bieber launches his second perfume dedicated to his girl fans. The fragrance is named Girlfriend and is out on the market from mid-June 2012. Girlfriend fragrance is described as a flirty, personal and inviting.

Top notes are designated to represent a "Chance" in love and provide an exciting splash of mandarin, blackberry, pear and strawberry. The heart is marked as "Dream" and includes accords of pink freesia, star jasmine, apricot and orange blossom. The base is a "Kiss", containing sensual notes of vanilla orchid, luminous musk and white amber.

Available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

The advertising campaign is made of Justin’s fans video clips.

Mandarin Orange Blackberry Strawberry Pear

Pink Freesia Star Jasmine Apricot Orange Blossom

Vanilla orchid Musk White Amber

Someday

Girlfriend Fragrance Reviews

Sweetloverxoxo
Sweetloverxoxo

Not complaining,I smelled this at a perfume store today,all I get is only sweet candy notes.
Thought thisbwould be suitable for those who are girly and are pre-teen girls.

shannonatt
shannonatt

I am 32 years old and I bought this on a whim in the clearance rack at Winners and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. I think Justin Bieber is an absolute douchebag, but I almost liked his "Someday" fragrance, it was just missing something I can't quite put my finger on. This fragrance is equally as youthful, but a little more complex and wonderfully fruity. The drydown on this is reminiscent of Viva La Juicy or Fcuk 3. Having said that, it is a pretty generic fragrance that a lot of people might like a little, but nothing stands out to it that would make it a "signature scent". If it was on sale and I ran out I might repurchase, but I wouldn't go out and buy this on purpose. The bottle is really cute though. Some may think it's tacky, but I like the visual appeal on my perfume shelf. It's sweet without being overly sweet and not an overpowering scent at all.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Love it! Very pretty and gorgeous scent for the fun and bright girl! I'm in my 20's and I love it! My sister is in her 30s and like it as well. It's a sweet tart, floral fragrance.

DirtyFoxx
DirtyFoxx

Honestly, I am not any fan of JB, but well, this fragrance really reminds me of Nicki Minaj Friday or Britney Spears Fantasy :) It really smells great!

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

This kid is such a crash dummy that it is hard to get past who he is and just smell the perfume .

Ok . Onwards ... I had a customer who just smelled so good . I asked . I can't not ask . It was this perfume. It smelled sweet and creamy and lovely . I was a good 5 feet at least away . So projection was good . I want it . I sure do !

sariina
sariina

my sister has the someday perfume and i loved it so much so i had to smell on girlfriend :) it's even better. (i'm not a belieber or anything)

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I'm seriously loving all of JB's perfumes and I'm nowhere near the target market for these (being 47!), they are fun perfumes and shouldn't be taken as serious scents. This one is very fruity and mellow on me, nice and sweet but not overpoweringly so. It's a nice lounging around the house or going out doing chores scent, I doubt I would wear it on date night unless the husband really likes it, but he (like oh so many men) love the sweety scents, I swear if we smell like food or candy they love it! Bought the travel spray of this and may go back for another (or a rollerball), the full sized bottle is just a tad wacky for me...it is creative but a little goofy. Unfortunatly none of JB's perfumes last very long on me, they all hit about 3 hours and vanish. The sillage is good though! Let me just state I am not a fan of JB, his activity as of late is a bit bizarre, but I'll not judge a perfume by the name behind it, I judge it by if I like it or not, nothing else. :0)

chuetta
chuetta

I first smelled it in a magazine, in those little pieces of cloth they come in idk if i'm explaining myslf... and I loved it so much i was like oh i have to get this. So I bought it and hey I still like it it's just much fresher than I thought, and it doesn't last very long on me at least. To me, this is like a light version of viva la juicy.

Suzi
Suzi

I think that it is quite nice myself and I don't think it is like viva la juicy at all granted it is a young fragrance but who doesn't want to feel younger. Personally I love the bottle it's very creative it's nice for the summer if you are fruity floral girl like me this one is lovely :)

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

I wouldn't say everyone "hates" this perfume, its just very ordinary and has nothing original, candy and fruit. To me it smells like a hundred other Celebrity fragrances...my issue is I cant stand JB, his behavior has been pathetic lately and he needs to grow up, so Id not buy anything with his name attached to it, nor any other celebrity I find offensive.
This is marketed toward very young girls because most men would never consider buying his fragrance if it were geared toward men.

sarazil
sarazil

Why is everybody hating on this perfume? really? I love it, its flowery, and sweet. I love it. The packaging is beautiful. The perfume is for young girls so thats maybe why you guys dont like it.

Sophia666
Sophia666

This perfume line includes a "swept away hair mist" which is basically a scent for hair. I had been wanting to try this fragrance so I caved and bought the hair mist. On first spray it was nothing spectacular but about 2 minutes later I was so pleasantly surprised! It magically went very misleading to very delicious! My hair has been smelling super yummy all day! And what a great idea to make a scented hair mist. It is non-sticky and doesn't dry out the hair, but lasts all day. I am definitely glad I gave this one a try! Pure sweet berry deliciousness. I smell it every time I turn my head. Yummy! And it lasts longer than Someday which I have. Inexpensive too. Don't be deceived by the initial spray smell. It has some magic power to it and will transform right before your nose. ;)

UPDATE: So I sprayed this on last night and this morning I am STILL smelling yummy sweetness in my hair! Talk about Potency and staying power!!!!! :)

CORCOR
CORCOR

How weird how we all had such different taste - first of all I'd like to say I've never smelt this perfume or even seen it in the shop just pictures I'm shocked at the hate for the bottle I've always thought the bottle was really nice lol

LaPetite
LaPetite

Nothing special about the scent itself , it just smells like showergel , dead boring ...
Before seeing it IRL , i though people were exagerating about the bottle beeing dreadfull .
But now that i have seen it , indeed it IS dreadfull and silly : This scent has been designed for Bieber's fans , that is to say young teens or even little girls , with smaller hands ... So how are they supposed to hold this monster ?( Especially the 100ml )

hedward
hedward

I dont care for the scent but I must admit that the bottle is propably the ugliest and most unpractical I've ever laid my hands on.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

On my skin, it's clearly strawberry-orange candy that quickly dries down to a sweet & floral musk (unfortunately borderline gross).

andabri
andabri

There's no complexity or anything about this, therefore there isn't much to say.

This just smells like a sweet berry candy scent on my skin, mixed with a tinge of musk to give it a tiny bit of depth. A good safe, fruity scent for a young preteen to wear. It's not bad, but in my mind it's just a scent for a very young girl.

LoveForYMCMB

The bottle is totally unpractical someday ripoff. I still like it tho

mullingdge
mullingdge

I tested it and i like it. It is not overpowering. The slinky outside of the bottle is cool and I like the way how fruity it is. But the thing is, it lasts in few minutes and it leaves a watery, plastic scent. This perfume is good, but I prefer any other fruity-floral fragrances than this one. (no hate)

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

If Someday can be compared to cotton candy, Girlfriend is more like a Sour Patch Kid. It's a disturbingly intense candy smell, but it eventually dries down to a softer, peachy scent.

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

the Justin beiber perfumes all smell the same. and the bottles are so ugly and cheap looking. but then, you wouldn't expect a very high level of sophistication from anything having to do with Justin Beiber. Just sayin. I'm sure this is the best they could do for him...I wouldn't ever buy these just cause I wouldn't want to see these perfume bottles on my dresser.. especially cause all my other bottles are so cute. This would stand out, and not in a good way. The smell is gone within 15 minutes. And it's a bad mix where I can't detect any individual notes. Meh.

aimeesaraamy123
aimeesaraamy123

Love this perfume! It's all gone now though :( it's an amazing sweet light floral fruity summer scent with a fun teenage bottle! It lasts a good while to! After a few hours it stars to smell like vanilla or cotton candy to me. It's an amazing scent and perfect for 10 - 20 year olds! Absolutely buy! If your buying a present for a teenage girl you can't go wrong with this! Amazing can't wait for 'The Key' perfume to come out!

Artpop2013
Artpop2013

The first five seconds of this perfume smells like sweet juicy fruits, then after that it smells musky? Like really stale smelling idk like a perfume that been sitting out in the hot burning sun so long that it no longer has a smell of wonderful, juicy fruits and florals just a plain weird flat smell. I like someday better, it has a lot more character to it.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

JB is copy cat and boring guy......
Someday is JB's perfume I appreciate a lot. But this one I really hate it. It's smell like a cheap version of Viva La Juicy and it smell like Cosmic Radiance a lot. Hate this...

EwieBro
EwieBro

Omg, is it even possible to make an uglier bottle? The scent is nothing special, not bad, but the bottle! Yuck

LoveForYMCMB

My best friend gave me a try of girlfriend for my birthday (yesterday), to me it's like all these young celeb eprfumes, sweet, plastic with TACKY bottles. I actually like it tho.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

I do not like this scent it isn't anything special and actally it is quite gross I like sweet smells this one really disagreed with me abit like his music to me I suppose. Not a fan

AurusAllenus
AurusAllenus

On my skin, this smells like Bath & Body Works - Paris Amour,...and the good thing it last on my skin, that's why I love it!

hytgrfde
hytgrfde

first of all the bottle looks horribel, its soo tacky. I hate the scent of this a girl in my school wears it and it gives m nausea!

DiBonD
DiBonD

This has better scent than Someday, but the package is not customer-friendly.

The moment I donned Justin Bieber GIRLFRIEND, I became convinced that I must have reviewed this fragrance before. Guess not. Must have been one of the hundreds of other sweet pseudo-sandalwood-vanilla scents being sold in increasingly bizarre bottles to distract attention from the banality within.

I do not think that GIRLFRIEND smells horrible. It's not overly sweet, and it does not make me wish for nothing more ardently than a bath. But it's a sweet little near nothing to my nose. The notes listed in the hierarchy appear to have been generated using a random note generator. Sure, if you mixed pear, blackberry, strawberry, mandarin, apricot, freesia, jasmine, orange blossom, amber, musk, and vanilla orchid, the resultant solution might smell like this.

Rather like a "white noise" scent experiment, or the recent olfactory artwork "Everything."

-------------------

Update: I just found my old review of SOMEDAY. I believe that they are the same formula poured into two different bottles...

azfiri
azfiri

FRUITY, NICE
LOVE IT

wonderlu
wonderlu

I was expecting something sweet and yucky when i first saw this at the store, but i actually liked it. Fresh, fruity and not overpowering. it may be because i dont like those "special" perfumes that everyone is talking about, that some perfumes are just too neutral and not unique. every scent turns unique on a skin that fits the perfume i think! even this. i dont care if its by JB, i'd buy it but its not so cheap here in norway

juliet capulettt
juliet capulettt

i used to hate justin bieber for no reason.. now that i own this, i hate to say this but i LOVE the scent.

mucho101
mucho101

This reminds me of the gummy bear scented spray you could buy in junior high school that everyone wanted... now that I look back I don't really know why you'd want to smell like this. But it definitely brings up memories of being a teeny-bopper. or now "Belieber".

heyjudette
heyjudette

I'm not a fan of Beiber and to be honest I usually don't try celeb scents unless I like celeb. But I've been trying to break away from that and did so trying this. I can't say I went in for a whiff expecting much but I do love strawberries so I was expecting to like it a bit. Instead I found it extremely boring and generic. It did not spell terrible but it left no real impression on me and I didn't get strawberries at all! It smelled cheap to me and lasted about an hour, if that.

Princess
Princess

Yummy sweet scent! it kind of resembels BS fantasy the pink one a little.

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

This perfume is identical to Justin's first scent, Someday. I have had to sell both of them and can usually convince people that if one is not available, they should just purchase the other. With all that aside, I do enjoy it.
At first, it just screams summer. The scent is not fresh or new at all, it's extremely fruity and the blackberry remains the power to the entire smell. I have nothing against this but as with celebrities, you can't expect it to be much else. Even so, I get compliments every time I wear it and it DOES last for some time which is always a favorite feature of mine.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

After a fairly amusing opening, what with all it's fun and fruits and what have you, it has that same sickly sweet smell as VS Sexy Little Things Noir. That "Sweet For No Reason" quality that I can't stand. If you're going to give me sweet, dust me with it, like powdered sugar, or give me some spices, or give me citrus to brighten it up. Even give me boring old cupcake vanilla. What is this?? I don't know, but I don't like it. I tried to wash it off and now it's gotten even worse, because all that's left is a cheap, floral, bathroom spray sort of thing.

No thank you, Justin. I don't want to smell like your girlfriend.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

This smells nice; not as good as "Someday" but VERY similar to it. I don't know why they even released this. It's like they took "Someday", made it smell half as good and put it in an even tackier bottle. As long as the fangirls are happy, though...

Still, I don't really understand the hate for those Bieber fragrances. I found "Someday" wonderfully sweet, so I was excited to test this. Was a little ashamed about it and made sure nobody saw me... but that shouldn't be. In the end, it's just a fragrance.

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

This fragrance is so Strawberry. It kind of smells like the first one but not identical. The bottle looks okay but what sucks about it is that the bottle does not really hold the fragrance like its suppose to.

FragranceBlossom
FragranceBlossom

Firstly, I will say that when I first heard that this fragrance was called Girlfriend, I wasn't that surprised because most girls are madly in love with Justin Bieber and it's such a typical male fragrance name. However, when I found out that on the box it actually states Justin Bieber's Girlfriend, it nearly made me throw up. The name Girlfriend is bad enough, let alone Justin Beiber's Girlfriend! Anyways, that's enough about the name. What's worse than the name is the bottle and scent. I'm not sure whether Justin thinks that his fans are birds, but all I can say is that the bottle replicates a birdcage made out of a multicoloured slinky. Also, the fact that you have to physically take out the bottle itself to spray it properly and then spend about an hour trying to put it back into the birdcage because it's so difficult is just atrocious. Now, the scent is a new level of awful. It is acceptable and alright at the start, but once it dries down, it's like smelling horse manure. I don't know how he went from having a nice fragrance like Someday to one that reminds me of my uncle's farm.

lavi2
lavi2

i sampled it cause one of my friends has it. i sprayed it on my wrists and it smelled really strongly of berries and freesia, i love sweet scents so this is right up my alley. i sprayed it at about 2 pm, then when i went home around 8pm i had my brother smell me (and he said it was good! not knowing it was justin bieber's fragrance) and it was still there, it lasted really well on me

nananessa
nananessa

This is a nice little scent that is likeable, & I can see how some young women would love this & make it a signature. It is fruity & floral for sure but there is freshness & lightness to this one. The florals are wonderfully pronounced & fresh. It pleasantly imparts visions of spring. The cleanness & freshness of it is what makes it nice.

ggkeller
ggkeller

I like the bottle its cool looking, better then the Someday bottle. Never tried the fragrance it seems like there is a lot of fruity, sweet, citrus scents out there. No I'm not a fan either,just kind of wondering if its disliked because of the smell or because its by Justin Bieber ?

hjohnson6518
hjohnson6518

Smells identical to "Someday." Plus the bottle is totally tacky!

xbree
xbree

Honestly, if you want an honest, open-minded, & unbiased review here it is. I am not a belieber or hater , in fact, i think justin beiber is cute & talented but i wouldnt spend money on an album or to see him live. So, in reference to the perfume, i homestly think it smells nice and fruity. Not BAD at all. Its a likeable perfume( STRAWBERRIES is a very strong ingredient. ) ,& definitely doesnt deserve that amount of dislikes. HOWEVER, this perfume takes weak (in the long-lasting sense) to a WHOLE other level boo. It smells sweet, yes. But doesnt even last half an hour on my skin.
- for example
When i leave my house to go to school( around 7:25 am ), i spray it around 4 times on my neck and once on each wrist (without rubbing), and go to my bus thats probably waiting for me outside. As i leave the house i can Smell it on me and it smells sweet etc etc. by the time i get on the school campus, as i walk into the building, the scent has pretty much vanished( 7:45 - 7:50 ).

So yes, although i do find this scent pretty & fruity & girly, the longevity of 'Girlfriend' it horrendous and i wouldnt 100% feel comfortable recommending it to a friend. I do have expensive taste, so i'd sooner recommend something that lasts the whole day.

b34ut1ful
b34ut1ful

Im not a Belieber or anything, so dont think I'm saying I like the perfume because I'm a fan girl. It balances out really nicely, sweetness with muskiness, with a little fruity blending it together. I haven't smelled Someday, so I'm not sure how it compares. Surprisingly for me it had a really long lasting time and a huge sillage. By the next day I still smelled like the perfume, but it had a more intricate and clean, like white floral, scent.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

I dislike this fragrance. First of all, it's not because of the scent. It's just because I find it too similar to Someday, and the bottle for Girlfriend is much uglier and less flattering. It's a disappointment because I liked Someday a lot, not so much the bottle. But compared to Girlfriend, the Someday bottle is fantastic!!! It could've been more unique, but its not awful. I would recommend Someday over Girlfriend.

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

Just like I did with Someday, I tested Girlfriend for the sake of the fragrance, not because I love or hate Justin Bieber. I tested it on paper rather than my skin this time though, as the last one didn't mix nicely with my skin. But Girlfriend on the tester paper was pure chemical with a hint of unripe strawberry. I geniunely dislike this, not because of the name, but because of the scent.

Sorry Biebs, but this was even worse than the first one. At least with Someday, it smelled nice on other people. This is just.. gross.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

Yawn... britney spears has already been here done this. Typical, at least britney has pretty bottles

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Strawberries (not very ripe), blackberries and mandarin orange. There are hints of amber but oh so faint. Very fresh rather and not cloying. For me, this is on the fence with being too annoyingly sharp with citrus. I would say this is for those who have outgrown the sugary-sweetness from his other scent, Someday. This scent is for teens and young twenties. The bottle design may have been an after-thought. I had to pull down the coils in order to spray. It was very awkward and in danger of falling out of my hand during the whole spritzing.

Can't put my finger on it but it smells like an Avon frag.

Sillage: a foot or more
Longevity: 3 hours +
Rating: for me = 1/5, different if you are the target audience

alannah93
alannah93

i decided to have a sniff of this today and i have to say i was pleasantly surprised, it was a beautiful floral/fruity perfume, i didn't expect this sort of fragrance from justin bieber.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A lovely, floral and delightful perfume.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I didn't like Someday by Bieber but Girlfriend was unexpectedly lovely. I was expecting something explosive and horrid like Someday which gives me a head ache. Girlfriend is rather pleasant mildly sweet and slightly floral. When I first tested on my skin, I thought it smelled like a better version of Viva La Juicy like the previous reviewer described. Girlfriend isn't as high fructose corn syrupy , cloying, or head ache induced like Viva la Juicy. They both smell similar to me with the exception that Girlfriend doesn't have any of the bad side effect of nausea headache vomit induce I get from Viva La Juicy. Girlfriend has a vanilla amber base that's very soothing especially for colder weather. It's also slightly spicy to give the scent a bit of sexy exotic taste. On me, it's very lasting for a good 8 hours. However, the projection isn't too far. So if you are looking for a perfume that stays close to the body like I do, you might like this one. If you are looking for something that projects across the room, you may not appreciate Girlfriend. I don't know why all the negative review either. I am just happy to find a perfume that's lasting sweet, youthful, non offensive and doesn't give me a head ache. I don't smell a bunch of chemicals in this fragrant like so many on the market. When Girlfriend dries down after a few hours, I do notice it's resemblance to Brook Brother Lady perfume or the newer La Fleur by Juicy Couture .

Kemerri
Kemerri

I'm so surprised by all the dislikes for this perfume. I thought it was very nice smelling. I think everyone has to realize the majority of his fan base is 10-15 year old girls so of course his scents aren't going to smell musky, powdery, woody, etc.

I personally think the bottle is cute, I love the colors, but it's kind of annoying when you want to spray some perfume because the plastic "cage" moves and, to me, the plastic part is just not necessary.

The lasting power of this is about 5 hours, and the sillage is not that strong. You'd have to sniff someone up close to smell it.

It's so nice smelling. On my skin you can smell the apricot, citrusy mandarin and sweet ripe strawberry a lot. Such a delicious combo, gah!

I wore it out to a family dinner and my sister kept grabbing my arm to smell, lol! She just kept saying "I so want this. I wish I had it right now please buy me it for my Birthday--IT SMELLS SO GOOD LET ME SNIFF AGAAAIN!" (She's 20 years old.)

She also has Someday, and when I went to her house, I brought Girlfriend so we could compare and I can not say they smell the same. Unless you count them both being fruity as "the same scent". Girlfriend is much fruitier, like, distinct? Someday just smells like a fruity concoction, but Girlfriend you can tell which fruit you are smelling and that is absolutely fabulous, I love it.

I definitely recommend this to fruity perfume lovers of any age, this is a favorite of mine and it's just.. perfect for me. I am OBSESSED with fruity scents and this is the best I've ever had. Ayo!

Love, love, love it.

fragranceluver715
fragranceluver715

To be completely honest this is really no different than Someday. This fragrance just smells like Someday without alot of the fruity/floral notes. The bottle looks cool but is really annoying, everytime I wanna wear it I forget how to open it and the stupid plastic swirl things get bent. I really wish they made this scent alot different than Someday. This fragrance is sweet but not interesting at all. I expected more cause I personally think Someday smells great

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

This perfume smells like cheap candy, Somday smells cheap candy too -_- not even worth buying and this bottle looks disgusting!!!! Doesn't look classy at all, that's just my opinion.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Justin Bieber's scents are so basic and boring to me! Someday smelled like vanilla candy perfume that you can find at the drugstore for a third of the price of his marc-jacobs-ripoff-bottle perfume and then this scent smells too similar to someday except it has more berry notes but thats about it. No sale.

BTW: WTF is up with this bottle? It looks so much worse in real life. Its one thing to have an ugly bottle of perfume that smells good like selenas perfume but this bottle is ugly and the perfume is boring? Pfft please...

BrittanyBelieve92
BrittanyBelieve92

The first time I smelled Girlfriend it did remind me of a more grown up version of Someday, but you could clearly tell the differences. I know I'm not a professional at knowing exactly what things smell like, but I have to say this fragrance is amazing. Not too strong, not too unnoticeable. And, being a Belieber myself, I have to say Girlfriend will fit into my perfume collection very nicely.
(One little thing I don't like though, is that the top of the spiral part of the bottle that looks like a cap, I wish would actually act like a cap. Like, actually click to the rest of the bottle!)
But overall I give it a 9.5 out of 10!

nush imogen
nush imogen

This is a LOT like his first fragrance, no risks taken, they made sure it was boring enough to satisfy the young. I consider myself young as well, but Girlfriend won't a part of my collection. It's lovely enough, sweet enough, but something's missing. Originality? The bottle looks like the kid version of Pulse from Beyonce. I'm giving this 2.5 out of 5 and a "Like", just because Justin started out so young, 5-10 years from now they might develop something worth spending money on for him, never know ..

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

This does smell very similar to "Someday" but with one more note added to it that makes it a tad bit more "Grown up" if you will. I do like it, but it's not my favorite. It reminds me of Celine Dion's "Enchanting." which i had years ago but got sick of after using half a bottle. i'm disappointed, really. Especially since i'm an admitted fan of the Biebs.

victoria207
victoria207

This is just gonna sound like a broken record. This fragrance smells of mostly strawberries to me. Nice, I guess, still smells like Someday!!!

smilekyle
smilekyle

Not gonna lie, I was a little excited to smell this when I found out about it. Well, while I was at work, Macy's, I went over to smell it....it smells the exact same as Someday. There was a minuscule difference with Girlfriend being a tad sweeter to me. The packaging in the promo looks nice and metallic, something that looks money worthy, but in reality, it looks cheap and gaudy. Somewhat sad this was a flop, in my eyes, considering Someday has a lot of scent dupes, I was expecting something new. At least something different than his own!

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

I loved Someday, but when I sprayed this on at Macy's this weekend, I was greatly disapointed. At first spray, all it smelled like was Someday to me. Then,after I waited a while, it just smelled like a more watered down, and a little bit fruitier version of Someday. An hour after being sprayed it was gone, but if I pressed my nose on to my skin, I could faintly smell it...and it smelled exactly like Someday. An hour and a half later and it was completely gone. And I had sprayed like 5 sprays. Lasting power is unbelievebly bad.

Melissaxamelia
Melissaxamelia

I sprayed this on myself at Macy's today as I was curious to see how this smelled since I love Someday a lot and use it all the time. Well, this smells exactly like Someday with one more note added to it. That note is what makes this start to smell bad. It gave me a headache so I had to wash it off. If you have Someday, don't bother with this one because it's very similar to it. Plus the bottle is hideous in person as it looks cheap and tacky. Not something I want to put on my perfume stand! ( please note: I'm a huge fan of Bieber and his music, I'm solely basing my review off of what I smelled and saw; i tried to be least biased as possible)

kurobara yuki
kurobara yuki

No offence but i think that the bottle looks a bit weird. I hope the fragrance manages to outshine the bottle design.To be honest, I haven't bought any of JB's fragrances but I do wonder though, which one is much more worth buying? Is it Someday or Girlfriend?

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

Just smelled this at Shoppers and it angered me. The scent is IDENTICAL to his first one and the bottle is simply disgraceful. Its tall and springy and can hardly support itself. It looks like a purple vibrator that was stuffed into the ribcage of a unicorn. As for the lid, it cannot securely attach itself to the bottle and will fall off if you tilt the bottle slightly. lazy lazy sadness.

jennifer60656
jennifer60656

I tried a sample of this today (got it in Allure). The opening notes are rather charming - strawberry was really nice - I liked it in spite of myself because I usually hate fruity floral things. However, I voted dislike because the heart notes are rather cloying and unpleasant (FREESIA - we just don't get along well) thus, it became a scrubber.

As for voting dislike because of Justin Bieber - that's just plain silliness. Teen heartthrobs have been around for ages (how many of us were devastated by hearing of Davy Jones's passing? Or that of MCA of the Beastie Boys?); they're just a part of the landscape that makes up girlhood.

Sweetsunlight
Sweetsunlight

The 1st one Someday is cute, but Girlfriend smell dead on the same... I sprayed each side by side, dead on the same.

marysiac
marysiac

My 5 year old Daughter is totally gonna want this fragrance. LOL!

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

smelled this already, its pleasant, very light, sweet and good for younger ones or older people who enjoy those sweet and light scents, Im 22, no Im no fan of his, I cant stand his annoying music im no "belieber" but I have nothing against him either(I just dont like his music)but I do enjoy his fragrances, this one actually smells alot better then his first one, so dont go hating on this until you have smelled this! this scent isnt bad at all

NatalieHaraldseide
NatalieHaraldseide

i want it so much, i do anything to get it! i really want it! please send it to meee right now! i LOVE Justin Bieber, he is my world. Omg I want it!

Winter Peyroux
Winter Peyroux

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, but I actually think this perfume is okay. I despise the scent of his first fragrance, 'Someday' -- which, to me, smells like skunk spray mixed with cheap candy -- but 'Girlfriend' is actually a nice scent. Nothing sophisticated, it's basically forgettable and fades quickly, but it's sweet and not overpowering, with light, flowery vanilla notes. A perfume appropriate for the young girls who are his target audience.

The packaging is also fun: the bottle itself is plain and purple, but is surrounded by a removable, magnetic, multicoloured cage, that is springy! I admit that I had fun playing with it at the Macy's perfume counter.

Aristo
Aristo

Fashion is for those who have no artistic taste.

jonr951
jonr951

Saw the bottle today, right next to his gf's fragrance. I couldn't help but laugh at it. Haha. I won't be needing this one but my little cousins are going to drench themselves in it. Haha! : )

pompous
pompous

Please, people, stop voting "Dislike" on this perfume just because you don't like Justin Bieber's music. It really disappoints me how some of you are unable to stay objective.

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

As I said in my comment deleted, this perfume would be something fruity and directed at teenagers

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Smelled this yesterday morning and I just KNEW I had smelled this somewhere but it was REALLY GOOD! I was rackin' my brain trying to find out where I had smelled this sweet and fruity fragrance before and I'm sniffing and sniffing and sniffing and I find myself going further down past the magazine towlette to my wrists! SPIRITUEUSE DOUBLE VANILLE! This smells like a fruitier, less vanillaish Spiritueuse Double Vanille. Thank goodness I was wearing DV that morning/Night (Around 2:12 a.m at the 24 hour Super Walmart so sue me!) It smells reallly good and wayyyy better than his first! I think I might get this! I'll do a full review when I can spritz this on my skin

My goodness, I can't believe I have a Justin Bieber fragrance stuck in my head! Can't be a hypocrite. If it's a good fragrance and I like it I'll get it :). I think this one, from the magazine, is a good fragrance

Update (6-12-12) Ok, so maybe I was a bit off the mark with Double Vanille....or wayyyy off! Put the towlette on my skin and it's fruity and nice. I'll have to spray to get the full effect but it does still smell like SOMETHING : )

Girlfriend by Justin Bieber 2.77 out of 5 based on 384 ratings and 79 user reviews

Boots.com
23.50 GBP
Justin Bieber Girlfriend Eau de Parfum 30ml
Justin Bieber Girlfriend Eau de Parfum 30ml
GIRLFRIEND BY JUSTIN BIEBER for WOMEN by Justin Bieber EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
24.75
Boots.com
28.00 GBP
Justin Bieber Girlfriend Eau de Parfum 50ml
Justin Bieber Girlfriend Eau de Parfum 50ml
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Girlfriend by Justin Bieber for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Girlfriend by Justin Bieber for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
GIRLFRIEND BY JUSTIN BIEBER for WOMEN by Justin Bieber EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set
32.00
Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Dual Pen Gift Set, 1 kit
Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Dual Pen Gift Set, 1 kit
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
GIRLFRIEND BY JUSTIN BIEBER for WOMEN by Justin Bieber SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.4 OZ
Justin Bieber Girlfriend Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Justin Bieber Girlfriend Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
39.50
Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 oz
Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 oz
Girlfriend by Justin Bieber for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Girlfriend by Justin Bieber for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Girlfriend Gift Set by Justin Bieber Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz Shower Gel
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed for Women
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed
Gift Set 3.4oz
Girlfriend Perfume by Justin Bieber - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz Shower Gel
Justin Bieber Girlfriend Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Justin Bieber Girlfriend Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Zappos.com
Celebrity Fragrances - Justin Bieber Girlfriend 1.7oz Eau de Parfum N A - Beauty
Gift Set 1.7oz
59.50
Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz
Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz
Zappos.com
Celebrity Fragrances - Justin Bieber Girlfriend 3.4oz Eau de Parfum N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Justin Bieber Girlfriend fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Justin Bieber Girlfriend, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Girlfriend by Justin Bieber. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Girlfriend by Justin Bieber represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.