Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Someday Justin Bieber for women

Someday Justin Bieber for women
dislike

Someday Justin Bieber for women Videos
Someday Justin Bieber for women Pictures Someday Justin Bieber for women Pictures Someday Justin Bieber for women Pictures

Aiming at girls from 14 to 18 years old, who make up most of his fans, the teen pop star Justin Bieber launches his first prestige market fragrance named Someday. Perfumer Honorine Blanc of Fiermenich created the fragrance as a delicious fruity – gourmand, appropriate for the age of its expected audience. Lance McGregor designed the ultra girly bottle with its stopper shaped as a flower of layered hearts and removable charms hanging from its neck. The print campaign is photographer by Terry Richardson, featuring Dree Hemingway.

Top notes: juicy mandarin, pear, wild berries. Heart: fresh jasmine and creamy flowers. Base: vanilla and soft musk.

Justin Bieber Someday is available as Eau de Parfum in bottles of 30, 50 and 100 ml, with products such as scented hair mist and body lotion.

Note: Perfume review pages are designed for essays or posts that give a critical evaluation of a fragrance you have smelled, know and have formed an opinion of, based on your own experience. Abuse of the ratings or reviews features may get you banned from access to the website.

Someday was launched in 2011.

Mandarin Orange Pear Red Berries

Anna Sui Fairy Dance Secret Wish

Someday Fragrance Reviews

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

I bought the gift set for $4.99 ( 75 % off ) . Not bad . I read more Bieber bashing in the " reviews " than not . Silly.

me it is a nice if generic perfume. I smell sugary berries mostly.Longevity and projection are fairly good too. I do forget I have it though . Still I get compliments on it .

I don't think I will replace it when it is gone . For young teens and tweens this would be a nice starter perfume .

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

too generic... mostly for school girls & kids after shower.

annalovesperfume
annalovesperfume

i love this scent! i think anyone can wear this. its very sweet and floral.

elenmart
elenmart

It really reminds me of Shakira Eau Florale!

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This also smells similar to Katy Perry Meow, and Nicki Minaj Minajesty, not completely the same, but you can smell the similarities between the two. I'm really tired of fragrances being repetitive, and smelling the same.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

I don't know whether I liked this perfume - because one day in MYER they were giving away free car air fresheners in this scent so I took 2. Now when I smell Someday, it reminds me of summer days and driving - so I love it! But do I really???? Who knows

leahjay1990
leahjay1990

I love love LOOOVE this perfume! I am currently using this and I get so many compliments on it! I can understand why some women may think this is too "teeny-bopper" because it is VERY sweet-smelling, but that just happens to be the kind of perfume I like. I definitely smell the berries when I first spray it and then once it dries the vanilla musk kicks in.

crystaljasminnoir
crystaljasminnoir

'Maybe SOMEDAY you'll have a chance with me!' says Bieber...LOL! Don't like the marketing campaign.

But anyway, onto the fragrance :) it's nice! Linear and I have smelled this before. Very similar to Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday. Doesn't really need describing, typical sweet, fruity celebrity scent but definitely pleasant..cute packaging also!

Chloebelle95
Chloebelle95

I don't get it why so many people are discussing whether some dislike this perfume because they also dislike Justin Bieber or because they really didn't like the scent. I don't care if it's Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears...whoever it is, if I like the fragrance I'll wear it.

That said, I think Someday is too weak. If you like fruity and light perfumes, give this one a try. Also, if you like Escada fragrances (they are also fruity and very light!) you should try Someday.

It doesn't last long (2 hours if you spray A LOT) and projection is not good (stays close to the skin)

The bottle is gorgeous though :)

fialho
fialho

I love this scent I think it's sweet and fruity but not to much , I always spray when I went to school .

fuggi181
fuggi181

at first when i bought i thought it was great, but now its meh

tia t
tia t

Im 30 years old and I enjoy the scent of fruity, gourmand and generally all good sweet scents. I really like this one- I think it is very nice. I dont think age has anything to do with the scent that one chooses. When I was 12 I was wearing the original Poison and Vanderbuilt and Lou Lou Blue. Now I prefer sweet scents such as this and Fantasy, Heat Rush, Meow and all those lovely 'celebrity' gourmands. I think they should keep bringing these well priced scents coming :)

annbolly31
annbolly31

I got it for Christmas. The scent itself is not that bad but I couldn't wear it as a perfume. It smells just like some perfume for children. Straight up fruits. It is a pleasant scent but I think that I'll have to use it up as a room spray. Definetely not for me. Even though I'm 15, I really wouldn't be angry if I got a bottle of Shalimar or Alien. Its far more expensive, I get it. But there are also cheaper perfumes such as Heat by Beyonce for example, which are also very nice. Maybe I wouldn't buy them myself but I would wear them for sure. This one smells like fruits (as I mentioned earlier) with vodka. The alcohol seems to never fade away. Its flat, completely. Overall, its just another lesson about "what not to buy as a present". DO NOT EVER BUY PERFUME. EVER. Well, unless someone tells you what he/she likes. Wasted money and an uncomfortable situation when someone doesn't like the perfume and doesn't know what to say.

rockegg
rockegg

If you're the target market, early teens (which I am not), or you're buying for a girl that age, then your opinion matters the most. Sure, there are going to be a few people who aren't 14-18 year old girls who like it, and that's okay. But this was made for a target group and there isn't anything wrong with that.

First I smelled cotton candy, which is so cute and girly, and then it dried down to a fairly ordinary vanilla/musk/floral, heavy on the vanilla. Is there a fragrance with vanilla that doesn't end up "heavy on the vanilla?" But I digress.

When I first smelled the cotton candy I was making jokes to myself about "someday" the little girl who wears this will want a real perfume, but after the dry down it got a lot sexier. It's hanging around, too, like vanilla/musk tends to do. I keep wanting to bring the cotton candy back, though.

If you're a mom or aunt wanting to buy a non-sexy fragrance for a young girl, this isn't it. If you're anybody at all who wants to get a really good deal on a fragrance that smells perfectly nice and you can ignore the whole Justin Bieber thing, then here you go. It's not particularly special or unique, it's just sweet.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

I am not a teenager and I do not believe in that age thing when it comes to perfume I think it should suit your personality and tastes, that being said I just purchased this today after it went on special and even though I'm no fan of justin bieber I think the scent is gorgeous,to me this is for someone with a sweet and feminine personality who doesn't like overpowering or soapy scents and rather something sweet and fruity smelling and more on the gourmand side,you do not have to like the celebrity to buy a scent buy what you find nice and what suits you and do not let other stuff influence you,simply just buy what smells nice to you.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

smells like cotton candy to me :-) and I love it more than "Pink Sugar" b/c there's no licorice note, Yay!

juniorcasemiro
juniorcasemiro

This fragrance really surprised me, specially coming from Justin Bieber.
It's a really fruity scent, nothing overpowering, it's the right ammount of sweetness mixed with berries and just a hint of vanilla.
It's nothing sophisticated and it's aimed at a teenager audience but if you like fruity fragrances give this a try!
Too bad the lasting power is not that good.

kristinrm
kristinrm

I'm personally not a fan of Justins but I have always loved his perfumes they all always smells amazing. Don't hate on the perfume just cause it's under his name. My sister has all his perfumes and they are so light and not overbearing but they last which is a great quality I always look for in a perfume.

Tylerr.Jade
Tylerr.Jade

Okay so going in to get most fragrances I always say to myself to forget about the person who has made the scent and smell it. This was me today when I brought this I went around my local chemist and had read some reviews saying how it was a nice scent and what do you know I brought it at quite a cheap price as well. I'm not going to lie when I first smelt it on my skin it was an explosion of alcohol but it doesn't take long till it mellows down and I personally smell a mix of the Jasmine and this creamy floral/fruit much like the notes. I can't say I really like the bottle it does however remind me of Marc Jacobs Lola.

Sophia666
Sophia666

This smells really good, it is hard to dislike this one if you are honestly interested in smelling yummy. If you combine it with the lotion which is true to scent you can get at least 5-8+ hours of this lovely scent. Justin Bieber perfumes are made to smell Yummy. And this one definitely is! No complaints except the lasting power of the perfume itself could last a bit longer, but like I said when used with the lotion which smells just like it, it lasts much longer. Whether or not you like Justin Bieber's music this is about the scent itself. Don't knock this until you try it. ;)

xJessax
xJessax

NOT a Justin Bieber fan... but I got this as a gift, and it actually smells very nice It's great for every day wear, try it out. :)

JeTi98
JeTi98

This is one of the best perfumes I've ever smelt. I have it&I love it so much. The bottle is cute&girly. It smells so good. DEFINITELY worth it.

windhill
windhill

I'm sorry to says JB's perfume is so generic fruity sweet mainstrem as generic can be. I'm sure it does smells good on some people but to my nose. When I smelled whiff it's good. Fruitier and lighter Viva la Juicy. But then I try to separate the notes and Someday has really harsh alcohol smelling. It's not a good quality perfume at all. I can't stand till the dry-down as the alcohol scent didn't leaving my skin and its annoy me. so I have to rub it off

Anyway this is good choice for teenager and younger crowd. Or the people who's starting to wear perfume. Its easy to wear and very approachable to everybody.

AdrianB
AdrianB

This shouldn't work for me. 41 years old, mom of 2 teens. But somehow it does. Must be my body chemistry, but it smells amazing on me. Fruity floral but not overpowering. Subtle enough on me for daytime use. And to my hubby's chagrin, he loves it on me.

I am way beyond the age group for this perfume, but I got a 1.7oz bottle for 5 bux so I said what the heck. well I wore it a few times this week and I am amazed at all the compliments I've received. the people I work with seem to love it. one co-worker said it's perfect with my body chemistry and I should wear it all the time. ha. it's a sweet fruity floral with average lasting power and apparently excellent projection because I get compliments on this no matter how long I have it on. am I a beiber fan? hell no! is the bottle cute? lola by marc Jacobs is better. but, for the price I paid and the hit it seems to be on my skin.. i'll wear it. why not?!

mullingdge
mullingdge

I tested it and the scent smells really delicious! It has a Vanilla-Floral scent for me. I'm not a fan of Justin, but I love this fragrance. The bottle looks so cute and it's perfect for young ladies like me. I wonder why it has so many dislikes. Don't judge! :)

sadblossom
sadblossom

although the bottle kind of reminds me of a certain female party, and i dont care for JB, this is a very playful sweet fragrance.

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

I really like this perfume. It's sweet and not overpowering. I bought this for my 10 year old daughter because shes a bieber fan.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I agree with yidansheng!

People are merely SNIFFING this and writing reviews, rather than actually taking the time to evaluate what they're smelling. Sure, the notes are quite common in today's department stores....sure, JB isn't the most well-liked celebrity...and sure, it's mostly marketed for young girls.

Still. There's an ozonic quality, behind the vanilla and fruitiness that really makes this perfume pretty interesting on my skin.

On the surface, yes, this is similar to a bunch of things out there...but in the end, that doesn't matter. Because no two compositions smell the exact same. It's all about the nuances, quality of ingredients, etc. They're all different, and if you can't process that, then you probably shouldn't be reviewing fragrances.

Marieline23
Marieline23

Je n'aime pas mail il est bien pour les petites filles.

yidansheng
yidansheng

Despite it's a fragrance from JB and also its popular composition direction, this perfume does have an interesting accord distinguished from other teenage celebrity frags such as Selena Gomez's. Ozonic notes, jasmine, muguet, red berries with a good amount of vanilla and musk consist of the memorable perfume. It's really not that bad for a popular celebrity concept.

EmilioRashitov
EmilioRashitov

To me this smells like a cheap rip off of Cacharel's Amor Amor... it's really disgusting.

gentleheart
gentleheart

i like the bottle, reminds me of marc jacobs Lola, but the perfume is very generic. i wouldn't pay what theyre charging for it to be frank. its more like a body mist in longevity.

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

ugly, ugly, cheap bottle again! And yet again, the smell is very weak and smells like the other ones. I was hoping to find more vanilla in this since vanilla and musk are the main notes, but it's not turning out that way on my skin. I don't understand why Justin Bieber of all male celebs would be the only one to put out a fragrance for women. Justin Bieber? Ehh. Now, if you were to put Johnny Depp's name on a perfume... that would have to be one sexy, smoldering fragrance! Just sayin. Why Justin Bieber? I guess the girls love him and he's the only one who would go along with putting out a woman's perfume.. Johnny Depp is just "too cool" for all that lol. :- Not tryin to offend anyone.. Just sayin.. I'm sure if other male celebs were to put out perfumes, they'd be a success for sure!

karenrobert
karenrobert

maybe "some day". definitely not today. still gives me a headache every time. it's been reduced to only $12 an ounce but I still can't take it. check out ebay if u like this fragrant. It's so cheap, it's virtually a give away.

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

Like a few others here, I received Someday as a Christmas present and so kept an open mind towards it out of respect and affection for the person who gave it to me.
The floral notes in this fragrance help keep it interesting for me, otherwise it would probably feel pretty one-dimensional. It's soft, soapy, and pleasant. My overall impression of Someday is that it is almost like a weaker, lighter version of Wonderstruck, which makes it more appropriate for a day out at the beach or a trip to the movies where a louder and more original fragrance might feel too out of place.

fer180
fer180

I hate to admit it.. but this stuff is delicious, smells like vanilla icecream with berries, and caramel on top, makes me want to eat my arm!
Too bad doesn't last at all, like 30 minutes on my skin.

alisestatute
alisestatute

This has the most awesome smell to it! I love it and it's my favourite perfume!

amandawongjoyee
amandawongjoyee

I got this just because I kinda like Justin Bieber (not a huge fan) and the bottle of the perfume. Well I was afraid that I would dislike the fragrance at first but after it slowly mix with the chemistry to my body, I left a sweet and soft scent that lingers on my body for quite some time as it is a EDP( a big plus). You would wanna spend you money on a perfume that will last and not something that only you yourself can smell it and not the people around you. And people have been saying that the bottle and scent is similar to MJ's Oh Lola, but I disagree, it is both a completely different scent. I would recommend this perfume if you are like me, someone that dislike florally scent. Thumbs up for the scent and cute bottle.

VividlyWonderstruck
VividlyWonderstruck

This scent is getting a lot of negative reviews. Sometimes, I wonder if it is getting negative reviews because Justin Bieber is the author. Back to the review, I love Someday! It definitely is a scent that is geared towards girls between the age of 12 through 18. It's fruity, sweet, and girly! I find it to be the perfect and light summer scent. The drydown becomes a little manly but it still manages to keeps it femininity. If you love sweet vanilla scents, you will definitely go gaga over Someday :)

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

Definitely a light fragrance. I got the limited edition for Christmas, and every time I use it, I forget that I'm wearing perfume because I can't even notice it whatsoever. It also has a cheap, sort of bug-spray-like smell to it. Regardless, it smells okay and it's not a bad gift for a girl I'd say around the age of 10-15.

EwieBro
EwieBro

Meh. It's okay

thazinha30
thazinha30

Another silly celeb fragrance: sweet, floral and like many other scents out there. Blah!

cocodeexoxo
cocodeexoxo

tried this at the store today with my bf, didn't tell him it's justin biebers so that didn't affect his judgement. he said he hates it and doesn't want me to get it. it's an allright scent, quite fruity, bit bitter and sour but with an overall fruity sweetness. but as it turns out i won't be buying :-( ...

SueLidstone
SueLidstone

Smells just like BUBBLEGUM. And to me it is almost exactly like Fantasy by Britney Spears. They both smell like Bazooka Joe pink bubblegum. Makes sense I guess-Bubble gum Pop music, bubblegum fragrances. I still hate to admit that I kind of like them though, but I feel like a 12-year old when I wear them. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Iris_it
Iris_it

Nice smell if worn by ripe pears :-) and with good sillage !
I do not like it just as I do not appreciate gourmands in general .

damewolf13
damewolf13

Okay, first off, the profits go to charity so by purchasing this fragrance, everybody wins.
I do not understand why everyone who is over 16 is so negative towards this perfume.
I am a grown mature woman and I must admit that I like Someday! It is another wonderfully rich gourmand fruity vanilla sweet scent. There are several of those, and quite frankly, I like almost all of them.
The bottom line is that if you like fruity vanilla scents, you will like this perfume, whether you are 15 or 50. Stop buying into the (this is a perfume for the teen market) marketing strategy, and wear what perfume you like according to scent, regardless of the market strategy! Be your own person and choose what perfumes you want to smell like!! I do!!!
The sillage is good and longevity is fair.
If you like this scent, you will probably also like Wonderstruck, and Meow.

christinavictory
christinavictory

I LIKE this, but it smells exactly like Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland. I'd save your money and just get that.

xVal
xVal

Cheap smelling, and synthetic.
Too sweet for my taste.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

This scent to me smells very cheap and synthetic sad to say for those who love this scent. This scent reminds me of like a very cheap smelling candle I cannot think of the name but I have smelt a candle where I work that smells almost exact, I believ it the berries that smells so fake and just gross 3/10

thecomic22
thecomic22

Being in my mid 20's & not a JB fan by any stretch, I tried Someday only out of curiosity. Didn't like it at ALL!! Cheaply synthetic & rank smelling, like sugary berries & musty arm pit. I repeatedly wiped my hand on my jeans in an effort to get that God awful scent off of my hand. Sorry to the Biebs, you fail hard on this one.

raw umber
raw umber

Someday opens with a sizable burst of juicy pear/berry-scented candy and warm CGI florals in the background. It continues in a linear fashion with the musk staying really low-key which I appreciate. As it develops, a vanilla rock-sugar note rises into the forefront and joins the CGI mixed florals as the pear falls back and becomes abstract fruitiness.

Someday projects moderately with average longevity for a fragrance of this type. It is balanced, inoffensive, and uncomplicated. It's not excessively whispery like the nashi-CGI floral-musk combination in Omnia Crystalline, but it also isn't obtrusive and screechy like Lancome's La Vie Est Belle (if applied with discrimination). Someday says what it has to say and heads for the exit. It doesn't hang on my skin nagging me to the point where I wish it would just leave already. It knows not to overstay its welcome.

Anyone who enjoys contemporary fruity floral gourmands featuring fake pear and light vanilla/musk won't go wrong with this one. All the boxes are ticked. However, if you already own anything that fits the above description, it would just be redundant to buy this one too.

Also, don't do what I did and try to remove the entire flower/heart thing on the top to the bottle in order to apply it. Only the "inner heart/petals" on the top of the bottle are actually attached to the cap itself. The outer hearts/petals are connected to the bottle. This is not obvious from looking at it...Crisis averted, though just barely.

jckp27
jckp27

My friend owns this. It smells of a nice floral scent. Not as much confections as you think. I don't LOVE Justin bieber but this fragrance is ok

blazing1glam
blazing1glam

Got this for my 10 yr old. Her first bottle and she loves it,,,,,

hytgrfde
hytgrfde

i didnt like it, it smelled sweet but it a bad way, it smell like candy that rotten. i hate this fragance so much.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Exact replica of Juicy Cuture Viva la juice. Justin what is the point of making the same frag?

Bgintare
Bgintare

I don't know why there are so many dislikes on this product. It actually smells HEAVENLY. When I smelled it for the first time, I didn't like it very much but now I'm addicted to it, the smell is really spring/summer one. Sadly, I used it, but I'm definitely going to buy a new bottle of this.

DiBonD
DiBonD

The smell is too little-girl-ish for me. It may suit high schoolers better.

ayeraebae
ayeraebae

I like this perfume. The bottle is adorable. It's really sweet and fruity. It's a happy perfume.

killer__queen
killer__queen

I got this as a sample from Macy's when I ordered online... Blah.

I own both Nicki Minaj Pink Friday and Britney Spears Fantasy-- it smells NOTHING like Pink Friday and 100% like Fantasy. Exactly dead on, you definitely do not need both if you already have one or the other.

Firstly what on this earth is a vjayjay or whatever the word is that seems to be popping up? Why does this generation which I am a member of I might add :) make these silly little words up like we are all back in play school instead of saying the actual word VAGINA! Omg you can say it your tongue is not going to fall out! or they say "My Bad" WTF? Maybe I am an old soul and have missed something but all these little babyish words that have been popping up annoy me because all I ever hear about when I am quietly sampling perfumes in the stores is a group of girls who come over giggling and look at these bottles and the usual conversation occurs when they pick up this bottle and the Marc Jacobs bottle and they say "Omg I am serious it looks like a Vjayjay" and I just want to scream! And everything is started with "OMG" or "Shutup" and these words seem to mean the complete opposite of what you think they mean like "shutup" doesn't mean shutup it means something has surprised them or whatever or whatever else they have come up with. I laugh because I think was I really that bad when I was younger I must have been!:) But I don't remember making up strange words which mean nothing like what you think they do.

but that complaint aside I wanted to say I have given this perfume another chance because I have a bottle and was disappointed that I wasn't using it because I hate wasting stuff. I have to say I have struggled with a stale musky smell that develops with it after wearing it for some time and I thought it was just me but I noticed other reviewers have had the same problem.

If you are considering this I would say as others have mentioned not to spray too much because although it is a non offensive fruity, watery musky smell if sprayed incorrectly it can ruin the whole experience. I sprayed a little in my hair and all day it smelled pleasant but when I spray too much on my wrist or neck it does turn quite horrible which is why it was not being used by me for quite some time.

I used to always test this and think it smelled happy and uplifting a little of the same feeling you get when you spray Paris Hilton Heiress. There is something childish and bubblegumish about it but you keep wanting to smell it. It also reminds me of the Harajuku Lovers the little purple one because again it is a young kiddy smell but somehow I like wearing it sometimes. I would warn people to spray any of these as a mist and let it settle on you or walk through it and I think that goes for any age no matter what age you are this perfume sometimes doesn't play nicely. If you are older like me then give it a try because I think it is a good one for when you feel like a little bit of fun nothing too serious. Obviously if you are younger and you like Justin then you may want it just because you like him.

I don't understand the people who cannot stand Justin. I can't be bothered with his music because it is not my style but I watched him on the Ellen De Genres show and I thought he does have talent and he is just a young guy doing his thing so I am not sure why people dislike him so much have you actually taken any time to listen to him to see what is so bad? People don't hate on The Wiggles or Dora The Explora which are aimed at a certain age group and the issues they have obvioulsy I wouldn't watch them but a little kid would I wouldn't get on here and say oh I can't stand Dora the Explora I don't know much about the character it isn't aimed at me so naturally I wouldn't enjoy it. Justin is aiming at a particular age group singing about the issues they are interested in and the stage of life they are at and I cannot see what is so bad about that and just because he put his name on this perfume doesn't mean you have to be embaressed if you happen to like the smell? I can understand people who are in the age group he aims at saying they don't like him well that's their taste but older people like me, naturally we wouldn't be interested we cannot realate to him in any way doesn't mean you can't stand him? I don't know people these days are so quick to say they can't stand someone it seems to be the fashionable opinion to have you must hate Kim Kardashian, Justin, Britney etc or say it in a review before reviewing the perfume. How many of you actually know anything about these people based on fact rather than tabloid crap?

I will always continue to use this perfume as a mist because I like the happy uplifting smell. It isn't trying to be too serious and unlike some other celeb's Justin is trying to help out a charity so I think that is a good thing for someone his age to not be so self absorbed he at least found some time to do something good for someone else. The lid does look like Marc Jacobs but a lot of younger girls really like it so it is a more affordable option and a less powdery smell for them if they are not allowed to wear Marc Jacobs or cannot afford it or whatever the case may be they can have a similar lid. I am surprised Marc Jacobs didn't say anything about the uncanny likeness to his design but I suppose he has better things to worry about?

If you don't like the lid you are stuck with it on this one because it doesn't come off properly so for those of you considering it and thinking you can just discard the lid it comes off from the top but part of the flower design or what is supposed to be petals, stays on the bottle which makes it hard to spray as the spray goes into the flower a little bit if that makes sense you have to kind of turn the little nossle around a little bit to sray it on yourself properly. I thought I could just put the lid away and just have the bottle but unlike the Vera wang lids which come off and the ribbon and flowers are all on the lid this one half of it is part of the bottle so that could be a deal breaker for some people. I find all the testing I have done of this one it lasts on me for quite a few hours but I do need to refresh it later in the day if wearing during the day if going out at night it lasts for the night on me I don't bother to respray it.

The peach in Wonderstruck is fresh and more preasant in Taylor Swift's perfume than this one as some people say this smells too much like Wonderstruck. I think they are similar but wonderstruck is not as musky when it dries and settles and Wonderstruck doesn't suffer from the plasticky note that can happen with this one this one has a stronger berry smell in the opening too.

ni_lp
ni_lp

Do I have to be the one to tell you this is a lousy imitation of Marc Jacobs Lola's bottle that turns out resembling a vagina? You're welcome.

babysha
babysha

first sniff..Amazing!! i love it! smell fruity and yummy..the bottle look very cute and flirty.i would buy it again..FYI i dont like JB but i do love his perfume.Why lots of ppl dont like it? i wonder..smell really nice,you knw..

tokyomadii
tokyomadii

I don't like JB but I really like this scent! It's not the most complex or unique, but it's true to the notes. I like the bottle and it looks pretty in my collection. I wouldn't pay full price for it again, but It's worth it if it's on sale. I can really smell the floral notes and a slight berry and vanilla. =)

I'm 40 and just got this for me. I dont beleive there are good or bad perfumes, i think it all really depends on how you body chemistry works with it. This is indeed very sweet, but st least on my skin, it is not loud which works for me. it is a charming smell, one that i don't intend to use everyday, but once in a while. i live in Europe and I can forsee my self spraying this on lazy Summer afternoons when I go to an outside cafe to drink a nice crispy cool glass of winw with friends, why not? I guess it is marketed towards 14 year olds and it is withough a doubt a lite and young scent, however if it was marketed with another name in a more neutral, less girlish bottle and without Justin B. In the box, I am sure reviews may be different. This could easily be a VS fragrance or. Body splash. if it was called strawberry laungerie or eatable panties or somrthing like that by VS reaction/comments may be different. Age is all in the head and on me this Someday is soft and sweet which appeals to me depending on my mood. a description Iiked from one of the reviewers is that this smell likes fancy cotton candy.

Jayde<3
Jayde<3

I really love he smell of this perfume, i got it for Christmas this year and i love the notes of the mandarin and the berries and the notes of Jasmine, but it doesn't really last all that long, I'm a HUGE belieber but it was kinda disappointing that it didn't last that long on my skin. It does kind of smell like a lighter version of Marc Jacobs Lola, my friend has it and we compared the two and it is a bit weaker than Lola. The bottom notes that were left behind were almost undetectable, but i do still love the overall smell of the perfume when it is freshly sprayed.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

At the time I purchased Someday, I was relatively new to fragrances, so I thought this was one of the situations where "meh-popstar creates a pretty good scent". Well, I've grown a bit now over the past couple months, and I can definitely say I wouldn't purchase Someday now. I really like to have perfumes smell as a whole composition, and I feel as if this is just "berries: check! vanilla: check! some flower notes: check!", single smelling notes, with no effort put into it. It can easily get way too sweet if you overspray this. The lasting power is decent though and I can smell this after 3 hours on my skin and precisely remember being able to smell this "within arms length" quite literally.
Overall I'm on the fence with this fragrance. It does the job of targeting "14-18 year old girls"...This is good for "14-18 year old girls who don't know much about fragrance"

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

Sickly sweet, I can't stand it.

clickingpenguin

Everything about this frag is so cute. My boyfriend gave it to me and I really like it! I'm older than the target customer, but hey, I still wear it shamelessly :) It's really sweet and addicting so that's why I give it a thumbs up.

zuzana.grznarova
zuzana.grznarova

Today I got my "Someday" it was for a good price so i gave it a try . I would not say that the smell is just for little girls I considered it as to much heavy for them. It very sweet and the top note for me is vanilla and it stays quite long.It remembers me of Britney Spears.The bottle is nice and girly and I love the little key bangle. I think that there are many perfumes which smell very similar and nobody judgeds them just because of their author. So if you like sweet sugar smells with a drop of fruit and flowers you won´t be disappointed.

chocobomb
chocobomb

Not so much of a big fan of Justin Bieber, but for a perfume targeted at teens, I must say he did a pretty good job. I'm 14 and sometimes when I go out for special dinners or with my friends, I spray a little of this on my clothing (yes because it lasts for only an hour with a very soft scent on my skin), and it last for a reasonable amount of time. I do get compliments when I wear it - until I tell people it's JB's perfume they look disgusted. SMH

With scent, it's very sweet, and appropriate for teens to wear at this stage in life, which is probably why a lot of women who are past their teen years think it's too sweet. Personally, I think it smells lovely with a hint of fruitiness and floral scents with it.

It's really not unique, but for me, this was my first proper and full bottle of perfume that wasn't 4mL or 5mL. And I think it's a great starter's perfume for a teen girl starting a love for perfume.

Now...about the bottle. The bottle is very cute, but at the same time, disappointing. The bottle is (no duh) a copy of MJ's daisy and Lola perfumes, but I guess that was probably a marketing strategy. Come on. It's got the squishy flower heart cap, the adorable charms and the colors of pink and purple.

From other reviews, I'm inferring that it smells a lot like Girlfriend. But if you were to choose to buy either one, I'd recommend Someday. It looks more pleasing than a cocoon bird nest spider web mess.

small07
small07

I don't like Justin Beiber (I don't HATE him either) but I like this smell! It is sweet and young! I can smell vanilla and fruity elements. I highly suggest this perfume for those of you who like "Viva la Juicy" they smell rather alike in the way that they are floral and fruity and vanilla-like.

acciomisti
acciomisti

I have this in the "swept away hair mist" and to me it kinda smells like fruity vinegar. It's weird.

Lydia C.
Lydia C.

Absolutely the perfect perfume for the 14-to-18 target market. There's no way I'd be able to wear this as a woman in her lates 20s. It is way too cloyingly sweet, but hey, to each her own.

Jenae001
Jenae001

i love this scent!! the bottle is beautiful also! smells amazing<3

Lulubee27
Lulubee27

I love it! I have two bottles! Smells really good not two strong :)

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I tried a Spritz at Target.. At first, I thought, nice, but nothing special. As time passed, though,It developed strength and sweetness,, and ended up to a great, long lasting scent.
I'm not a fan, and I'm over 40, but if I like a fragrance, I wear it. I've earned that right.

themattsky
themattsky

I don't think it's bad but it's very boring and smells EXACTLY the same as Taylor's and Nicki's fragrances (it's also very similar to Britney's perfumes)

Chillp
Chillp

My daughter has this and she loves it! I also think it has a good smell!

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Sigh... This is the only thing I can express after smelling this hot mess.

PaolaLevine
PaolaLevine

Why so many 'dislikes'? because it's Justin's? I tried this a few months ago and really liked it, I'm not a Justin Bieber fan so I wouldn't really buy it especially now that i have like 10 more perfumes on my list and no money :P but I'd recommend it, it's not too sweet, i get a really nice floral scent, maybe one day I'll get it.

annaiilyzii
annaiilyzii

I don't really understand how Justin Beiber got away with releasing a fragrance identical to Britney Spears "Radience" I truly don't. It could honestly be a duplicate. Except with less of a kick. A watered down imitation. Not only that, but it looks eerily simliar to Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I understand that most of Justin's fans are very young girls, and they're not supposed to be traipsing around in something meant for an adult, but I believe he could have put a more unique spin on this one. Not only that, but his second release smells like this too, so I've conspired in my head that Justin Beiber just put out something without any dedication to the process and is rebottling an earlier fragrance and passing it off as his own. All complaining aside, notes of berries, a tiny bit of musk, fruits, floral notes, and a sweetness almost like almond or vanilla. It definitely doesn't last long at all, so if you're looking for something that's got longevity, aim for something better. And for Gods sake, Beiber, next time, give those adoring fans of yours something worth purchasing.

rhafh117
rhafh117

I really want to try this out even if i'm a Justin Beiber Hater... But every time i go on the store and smell it, ijust back out beacause i alread have Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture and to me, it smells EXACTLY the same... so i'm still not sure if i'm going to get it, and also, i have Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck and think it doesn't smell anything like Someday by JB...

eezavel
eezavel

I LOVE 'Someday' It is a sweet (not coolaid grape sweet)lighter scent that I get tons of comments on. Whenever I wear it...people want to know what it is!
It is light, not overpowering which is good so not 'offend' anyone w/strong, loud scents that almost knock you over when you pass someone wearing those kinds of perfumes. UGG, I get a headache just from a whiff!
I do not know what age group this was aimed at, but I think it would be great for young and older women alike...I definetly would say it is not just for young girls.
Every person has their own opinions on how perfume smells on themselves - I did not have any problems w/my skin breaking out in a rash as I have sensitive skin and no headaches...just a very nice light pretty scent that got alot of compliments:)
This was my signature scent until Rihanna NUDE came along - but it is still at the top of my favorites.

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

I think this smells so good! I can swim in this if I could. I Love this perfume from start to finish. The only problem is that it does not hold on to me longer than about 5 hours. I think the reason why I love this so much is because it reminds me so much of Viva La Juicy! Viva lasts on me all day though. Still I got this on sale and it was way cheaper than Juicy. This perfume is hard to resist just like Justin, I spray it on and I swear I want to dance Baby, Baby, Baby! Haha!

new22
new22

tried this on in the store i liked it but wouldnt purchase it for myself its a cute little fruity smell for little girls i think this it marketed towards the younger 12-13 year old justin beiber fans.

Risakisho
Risakisho

I'm not into very very strong scent, i hated perfumes, i ikd body mist, but I decided to finally try a perfume, and it wasn't as bad. Had a cute package, and smells sweet, cottom candy, the vanilla was strong. I like it :) But probably won't stick to this perfume as long.

arrode
arrode

Someone who posted before me hit the nail on the head: this smells just like Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture. I received a sample of this and I just sniffed it. I have a bottle of Viva la Juicy in my collection and am very familiar with what that smells like. These are very, very similar. If you like VlJ, you will like Someday. Not sure how the drydown/wear is, but the initial smell is almost an exact replica, at least on my skin.

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

When I smelled it, "Someday" was really floral and powdery but so light that it was barely there.

SeemaTW
SeemaTW

I personally think this perfume smells great.

clickingpenguin

I'm not actually writing a review for this fragrance because I've only smelled it once, but I just can't resist pointing out how almost every review starts off with some form of "I'm not a Justin Bieber fan, but..."

Espi
Espi

A weird one.. starts totally innocent with an uplifting pear scent that I enjoyed very much. It then slowly transforms into a lovely floral scent.

Only to find out how in the drydown, it suddenly becomes a total mess on me that is too much of something I can't pinpoint anymore. Neither floral, nor fruity or both? is it the musk that I find so annoying? Whatever it is, this what I'd just thought to be really nice quickly finds its way into the dislike category.

Too bad.. I was really hoping for a nice uplifting fruity-floral scent.

dishahilaryfan
dishahilaryfan

I don't like to follow the crowd but since so many of my friends had it and told me try it I finally decided to get it.... I wanted to like it but I just couldn't it's kinda synthetic and very unoriginal , it's kinda smelled like siren by Jessica Simpson and pinkFriday by nicki Minaj and trust me they're not such good fragrances , well at least not for me .

AudreyTr
AudreyTr

I like this perfume a lot, but I think he smells too similar like his second perfume, Girlfriend( or boyfriend? ) and he remind me Nicki Minaj Pink Friday a lot, but a better coton candy note. I like it, but I'm not ready to say that's my favourite perfume, 'cause he is not original

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

I would best describe this fragrance as 'Stereotypical Teenage Girl.' Simply because it smells like a common pretty smell that you would expect from a male endorsing a female fragrance. I like the smell, it is very fresh and pleasant. It has a nice floral-fruity scent. I am not a Belieber or a fan in anyway, but I do believe in appreciation of people's work, and although Bieber did not compound the fragrance himself, he did a great job of writing his name on it. The bottle however, is just a mess. It looks like a cheaper, tackier version of Lola by Marc Jacobs (Which many have already said). But overall, I think the scent is very nice but I dislike the bottle.

comfortablynumb83
comfortablynumb83

I am definitely not a Bieber fan AT ALL, but i really do like this perfume. Someone else said it smells like Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and it does, it smells EXACTLY like Viva La Juicy! That's probably why I like it so much, since Viva La Juicy is one of my favorite fragrances. I'm 28 but I bought this because I really like it.

Kharnak
Kharnak

So i had a chance to sample this.
It's very much like Paris Hilton's first perfume, and similar to Can Can, but less sweet.
I know people give it a lot of flack, but this really is quite good.
Definitely very girly, teenage.
It has pretty good Longevity too, lasting into the next day as a faint candy floral musk. Very soft though.

RainyDayDaydream
RainyDayDaydream

First I'd like to say, I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber. What caught my eye was the bottle at first. (In my opinion the flower on top is a bit over the top and hard to handle when trying to reach the spray nozzle, as it gets in the way. It looks a bit too girly.) so its not a very practical design. But the little charm on it is a cute touch, also the actual glass bottle is a pretty colour. But the top, reminds me too much of some of Marc Jacobs Lola/Oh, Lola/Daisy bottles. A friend and myself decided to use the tester in the shop, as a joke, expecting it to smell repulsive. Both of us were hugely surprised when we tried it, and it actually smelled very good. A lot of berries, pear- fresh scents. A very floral, sweet fragrance. Certainly more aimed at tweens and teenagers, its a very young scent. When I wear it, I'm often complimented and asked what I'm wearing. It lasts long on me, and smells good on my skin. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I like this perfume and own a small bottle of it myself now after trying it.
Edit: I broke the heart charm off from my bottle, by accident, not sure if its me mishandling it or a manufacturing hiccup, or if its bad quality.

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

Although I do think it's unfair to say that a scent is bad without first trying it, I have to admit that this smelled awful on me. I decided to give it a chance, because there is so much hate on Bieber, but all I smelled when I tested it was chemical and sickly sweet nastiness.

However, my best friend's 12 year old little sister has 3 or 4 bottles of this, and it smells really cute on her. It must be my skin chemistry, which would make this the first perfume I've had problems with for that reason. Unfortunately, I have to say I dislike this frag, but I wouldn't advise someone not to buy it because it all just depends on your chemistry. I'd just have to say test before buying it.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Being a perfume addict, I was curious to try this - you never know, right? I smell berries, berries, berries then some vanilla, sugar and something akin to massage oil. Pleasant enough for a younger audience. To me, very cloying. My tween daughter does not like to follow the crowd so she has avoided trying this for so long (She loves Aquolina). After she smelled this on her friend, she eagerly sampled it at a store. She likes it and I'm thinking of getting her a bottle coz I just love her!

Smells like one of Avon frags.

On me:
Sillage: a foot
Longevity: about 4 hours (unfortunately)

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

When I first heard about Justin Bieber's perfume, my expectations weren't high. I mean, a teenage popstar, and the target was young teenage girls.

Let's talk about the bottle first. The plastic flower was straight copy from Marc Jacobs' bottle. It was nice and small bottle though, easy to hold on your hand.

I sprayed it. The first scent was sweet flowers and a bit of candies. It took a few minutes and it turned more fruity. After a moment it was very light and candy. I smelled nothing unique in it. But still it was a positive surprise, because I had waited for over-candied strong smell for grapefruit and candyfloss. It didn't stay long.

My opinion is that there was nothing unique, but it wasn't bad though. I know that the Belieber girls will find it, but for those who don't listen to Justin, you will leave it to the shelf.

FranFran
FranFran

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber at all, so I wasn't very excited to try it but the bottle is just too cute so I had to! I got a real surprise when I smelt this because it reminds me of how I fantasy used to smell to me when I was very small. It doesn't have very good sillage, and so far the lasting power is good. Smells mostly like berries and vanilla to me, and I love it. Just the bad sillage and the lid puts me off a bit, and the lack of originality doesn't really bother me since its perfect. Maybe I just think the sillage is bad because I have Paris Hilton's tease on my other wrist and it has very good sillage. I just hate how when I'm licking my lips I'm tasting florals. Its probably because I brushed my lips against one of my wrists, its probably tease not this though. I give 8/10, definately going to buy this.

EDIT: I forgot to say, this is similar to fantasy in the sense that its the same but doesn't have the woodiness and heavy muskiness, its not similar to fantasy in the sense that it smells like a gourmand. I normally love gourmands, but I don't like the woodiness in fantasy much so I prefer Someday.

prang
prang

I think this fragance is similar to Beyonce Heat.
This scent is too sweet and very boring for me.

pomdgf

Oh! and I forgot one thing it's very cheap bottle.

pomdgf

Yes, I hate Justin Bieber so much but it's doesn't seems fair that I will hate his fragrance too. I'm so sure from the very first this is gonna be a good one. If I purchase 50ml is enough. Not something new .

kurobara yuki
kurobara yuki

I'm neither a Belieber or a Bieber hater but I'd decided to give this fragrance a try. So, I bought Someday and it turned out alright. It my opinion, I think that Someday is a nice fragrance. It is sweet, fruity and refreshing. :)

Lady.BaaBaa
Lady.BaaBaa

As I've mentioned before, I'm a sucker for celebrity fragrances, the more incongruous the better. Why not let a 17 year old boy pop singer design a fragrance (especially if he's donating some profit to charity)? This is sweet and reminiscent of a lot of Britney Spears frags, but it's quite long-lasting and not cloying at all. When I find it on special, I'll probably buy it just to freak out hipsters.

la_beba
la_beba

First sniff...ohh viva la juicy...sweet & girly. But it is synthetic version of juicy..ermm still nice..light & not very last on me. I hate the rubber smell at the cap. But the bottle is cute on my dressing table.. i got 50ml bottle..i don't myself wearing it daily. maybe once a while if i feel like want to be girly girl again :)

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

I REALLY don't like JB, and I was expecting this to be an sticky berry-vanilla, cheap version of Viva La Juicy... I was SO wrong!!! I tried it on Boots, and, ok, I didn't love it, but it is really nice! I smelled a creamy, smoothy raspberry-pear sorbet, very fizzy! Nothing like Viva (I prefer my dear Viva, but, as I said, I like this), no extra-sweetness, just bubbly sweetness!
What I think about the bottle- AWFUL!!! It's soooo tacky, and overly girly... Hate it!
PS- Sorry for my english, I speak portuguese.

justchillin
justchillin

it reminds me of something fizzy and sweet, maybe fanta?
it's alright but i wouldn't buy it, not mature enough for me

emmz
emmz

i love the smell of someday its really fruity but isn't to overpowering. only i don't want to keep using it because when people ask hat I'm wearing i don't like saying its jb someday! So does anyone know of similar fragrances that aren't justin bieber?

Jest
Jest

Smells like some kind of candy, Pez maybe.

virjo
virjo

i love it, im a bieber fan and at first i thought it was almost 2 sweet but then it really grew on me and now its like addicting, i have to sniff it every day even if i dont use it, and i bought the splash as well. its not true the smell fades quickly, one of my friends tried it on and an hour later when we met with a friend he said she smelled nice.

Zephyrzkingdom
Zephyrzkingdom

Oh, Someday I would like to see Justin Bieber and his designers NOT copy Marc Jacobs, as this bottle is almost exactly identical to Lola! Someday I would LOVE to see his full potential! Someday I would just adore to see what a little elbow grease from him would really produce!!

Someday I would like to smell something that didn't smell like a fruit salad starting to rot in my refrigerator right next to the sickly sweet honey jar that someone didn't close properly.

Like a local writer in my area once wrote in a short story, 'It smells like the most gorgeous and fragrant bouquet of flowers you can imagine being trampled to death in a candy store.'

eunicek
eunicek

I am a Justin Bieber fan so I had to go in for a sniff. But I found this fragrance WAY to sweet and musky, especially for the intended audience.

paeknotpeak

Someday is nice, not so sweet as people proclaim it is. It's lasting power isn't the best but 5 hours is all right for one spritz.It's not very unique, because some other perfumes perfumes smell like this, but it's a nice, and it's a everyday fragrance.

paeknotpeak

I think it smells pretty good. i mean, it's pretty basic, but really not that sweet as people say it is. i could actually smell some vanilla in it. yum.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

I would love to buy this perfume for my baby she isn't a Justin bieber fan she wouldn't buy it just because of that she like the way it's smell I might have to get this for her

blondeangelface
blondeangelface

It was a very disappointing fragrance for me. It was very cloying and headache inducing. The notes are indistinguishable. My daughter begged for this fragrance so I purchased it for her. We never tested in the store. It was a blind buy. She sprayed herself with two sprays, looked at me and said "Do you want this?" I said "no thanks honey. Maybe we should return it." To be fair, I tried it on myself. I immediately got a headache. We thought that maybe it would settle in and be OK. It never mellowed. It stayed the same. We wanted the smell to go away. It didn't. Returned!

BritXOX
BritXOX

I finally got my hands on this one today and it was all I thought it would be! Reminds me alot of Fantasy by Britney Spears. I was pleased :)

divnee
divnee

Being a pretty big Belieber, I knew I had to get this perfume. After reading up the notes, I knew I would like it. I asked my dad's friend to get it for me from the US.

At first when I opened the bottle from the box all I could smell was the synthetic plastic-really STRONG! But you have to let it sit outside a few days for that to go off.

Spraying it on my wrist, I first get a lot of fruits- berries and a little vanilla. After a few minutes, on my skin it turns into this sensual musky-vanilla-jasmine which I really like. I get a lot of the jasmine when I wear it on my skin. After like 5 hours or so I am just left with a really sugary-musky dry down.

I love this fragrance and I wear it to school everyday! It almost lasts through the day! The hairspray is really good too (but it doesn't smell much like the perfume, at least according to me)
The body lotion was only a little disappointing, there's hardly any fragrance in it, although I LOVE the sparkly-glitter in it!

Overall on my skin I'd give it a rating of 9/10. Stays on for about 5-6 hours and my friends always compliment me on my scent! Perfect for my age, I love this scent! I would definitely recommend it if you're new to perfumes and you want something girly!

helloblob

I do not like justin beiber and i was reluctant to try it when offered by a sales women. I am so glad I tryed it ! very feminine and pretty smelling. LOVE IT ! Bought a 100mL bottle of this. Don't worry if your not a justin fan the bottle does not have justin beiber written on it so you can throw away the box and no one will ever know. Beautiful perfume.

SRJ1210
SRJ1210

I'm not a Bieber fan at all, but I had to smell the perfume, which didn't impress me on any point. When you first spritz it on it smelled like hairspray I think, and after a little while it kinda had a weird plastic scent and an undertone of a fake floral scent.

Maybe it was beacuse I had smelled a few perfumes before I smelled this one, and just was unlucky with the scent, I don't know. I could be curious enough to try it some other day, but I would never buy it, not after my first experience with it.

Sorry, but not impressed at all.

samloves
samloves

To my nose this smells just like Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, a clone of it. In my opinion Midnight Fantasy has more depth to it and the price is more reasonable, well that is in the UK.

arrogant cat
arrogant cat

I got this for my 11 years old daughter, who's crazy about the Biebs!
I'm really NOT into flowery perfumes, but this was no nice on her, I had to try it on. An beliebe ;) it or not, I really like it on me. Plus it has a very lasting power.
Good job!

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Tsk, tsk...they kyped Marc Jacob's "Lola" cap design. Boooo. I was pleasantly surprised when I smelled the insert sample of this in a magazine. I asked my hubby what he thought w/out letting him see any of the advertisement. He really liked it too! I will have to test this later at the store.

chronicsleeper
chronicsleeper

Honestly, I smelled this on accident. I didn't bother reading exactly who this perfume was made by when I sprayed it.

However, I really dislike how strong the floral scent was on first spray and the after smell, which easily overpowered my Hanae Mori. Along with it was the mixture of alcohol scent, something you rarely get from good perfumes. And after only minutes of trying it, I began to get headaches from the pungent scent. It was really sweet and strong, something I don't like, even though I am probably in the 'age range' for this perfume. The perfume is unflattering and to be honest, I can only relate to the scent of the inside of an old car with bad filters.

I don't think this perfume is worth buying or even thinking about, even if the design of the bottle is slightly attractive.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is super sweet and sugary! Definitely for people who like fruity sweet scents.

JBiebsHairSwag
JBiebsHairSwag

I am a huge Belieber and I have this. I love it , it is defiantly in my top favorite 5 fragrances. It seems a little pricey but.. Its way worth it , it smells great and is an everyday light fresh summery scent. If you are looking for something not too musky but not too light and you love floral scents and vanilla this is the perfect perfume for you! I hope my review has helped you guys to decide whether to buy this perfume or not. Oh also you can buy this on macys for 45 for 1.7 or 55 for 3.4. They have them available at kohls and walmart too. I know if you want a smaller size go to walmart they have the smaller sizes like 1 fl oz or .5 fl oz. Well happy buying ;)

Nekomusume
Nekomusume

I am one for sweet/fruity fragrances but this had no base at all. Basically fruit water, I had to sell this as part of a promotion at my workplace and although it was met with a fairly positive face, the intensity and longevity left a LOT to be desired.

Was horrified to discover it sits in the "fine fragrance" cabinets too. Big box, fancy bottle, little follow through.

And overpriced for what I think should be a childs play scent.

mil1991

very much a like Paris Hilton - Siren and Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy.but its a bit more candy like than those two perfume,if i have to choose i would probably pick up Someday cause all the profit of this fragrance will go to charity..such a kind heart

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

Wal Mart had a huge display of this, including testers. Had to try it because it was there. I sprayed it and smelled a slight inoffensive fruity smell. I forgot about it until I left the store.
Smelled my wrist... nothing there.

If a perfume doesn't last half and hour I don't want it.

No sillage or lasting power.

BrittanyBelieve92
BrittanyBelieve92

Being a huge Bieber fan, I had to see what it smelled like. And I say if you love sweet fruity/flowery scents then this is perfect. Its a perfect strong (not too much, not too little.) But, I agree with some other comments I've read. It did miss a little something. Maybe not enough citrus smell? Either way, it's still a favorite in my pperfume collection!

yasammy
yasammy

This caught my eye at the perfume counter for it's bold colors and interesting bottle design. I'm not a huge Bieber fan, but since my younger sister raved about it I thought I would give it a try. Despite my initial hopes, Someday left me dissapointed. For me, the fruity-sugary blend of smells and notes were way too overpowering. I also felt like something was missing; that special kick that encouraged me to linger for another moment. For younger audiences I can see the appeal, but if you're a collector and admire originalitity, I'd pass on Someday.

dness92
dness92

The bottle smelled of candy and strawberry, which made me really interested in this perfume because I really do respect a simple scent. However it must've been a distant dry down on the cap as the initial scent just smelled very cheap with ever so slight hints of strawberries in there.

2 hours later it's still the same cheap ish perfumey smell...

I don't really like waiting around for the strongest/ main scent to come out if you know what I mean, so I will not be purchasing this one.

elisebye
elisebye

I am not a really big fan of Justin bieber, but i like some of his songs though. So im not a real belieber but i loved the bottle of the perfume, and the smell was very good. So when it finally appeared in stores, i bought it, and its absolutely on of my favorite perfums. So you necessarily don't have to be a belieber to buy this perfume, a nice bottle and a good smell is actually enough! :)

leapordteen14
leapordteen14

smells just like candy

Hg_Accessories@live.co.za
Hg_Accessories@live.co.za

Not too bad really. Appeals to my daughter!! I was also surprised at the similarity to the Marc Jacobs O Lola bottle. So - we sprayed the tester in the store only to have the fragrance squirt predominantly onto the heart shaped "collar"! Hmmm the design needs a little fine tuning I think...

118glam
118glam

It really smell good,i try it at wal-mart i found it.

enzyme1
enzyme1

I see pear listed a lot as a note in all of these newer fruity gourmand type fragrances. I do not like pear so i am hoping this trend will go away.
Sadly I do not like justin biebers someday, the scent is just top common and boring, a bit synthetic, and overall cheap and tacky looking. I have yet to find a celebrity fragrance that is a real piece of art, this is just a cash cow for jb to make some money. This is one fragrance we could have done without.

Edit: I have to admit I am not the target audience for this fragrance, as I am not a 14-18 year old girl. So I'm guessing the low score of this scent is due to the reviewers also not being in the target audience. I think a young girl would love the smell of this and use it all up then ask for more. That being said I still don't like the fragrance, and the score is an accurate reflection of the community.

sargexox
sargexox

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I got it for christmas this year after asking for it, and its amazing! I'm not a huge Bieber fan, but I do kind of like him, and his perfume smells great! It's definitely fruity, but something in it makes it smell almost a little night time-ish, at least on me! It isn't necessarily one of the light, fruity smells that most people think of when they think of fruity perfumes, but it's still fruity! Everytime I wear this perfume, I get at least a couple of compliments! My friends always spray it when they come over to my house, and even my mom likes it! My only complaint is that it doesn't have much staying power, maybe three or four hours max, at least on me! Other than that, I looove this perfume!

zoe.knap
zoe.knap

A sweeter more sickly and kiddish smell of Taylor Swifts perfume, not for anyone over 13 i would say. too much :/

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

oh man, the cherries just ruin it all for me. Too sticky syrupy sweet medicinal on me. ugh, there's a reason I hate cherry as a note, because no one can pull it off nicely, except for L'Occitane!

harlequin1274
harlequin1274

Well my 15 year old daughter loves it, so as far as marketing targets, this perfume was right on the money here!

steph71889
steph71889

I can't stand Justin Bieber, but this perfume is okay. I have this fragrance, and I actually picked up an impression of this fragrance at Cato for $4.99, which smells much better than the original, defiantly not as sweet, and it lasts longer. I prefer much deeper scents than this so not a go to scent for me, but if sprayed in your room or in your car it smells good. Though, my boyfriend likes it because it smells edible like cotton candy. Sorry but this fragrance most the time just sits on my dresser. Nice bottle though. =)

maqamess
maqamess

it's not that bad, the problem is it's not unique

Lovely123
Lovely123

I have this, I actually won it for free in a gift basket. I hardly wear it though, I like more complex, unique smelling perfumes. I don't care for the typical sweet scents and I don't like too much vanilla, which I smell a lot. It smells nice though, but just like every other sweet perfume from the celebrities. It smells like wonder struck, but wonder struck is better. It's just flirty and casual, definitely for younger people. I would never spend my money on this honestly.

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

Not a fan of Justin Beiber and never have been. That said, I wonder how many people truly did not like the scent (which, like someone else mentioned, to me does smell like a cross between Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck and Viva la Juicy), and how many people are just hating on Justin Beiber. It's not a breakthrough in fragrance, but it doesn't smell horrible.

To be quite honest, it reminded me of middle school. Not because it's Justin Beiber, but because it smelled like a culmination of all the body sprays and lotions of the girls I knew back in 7th and 8th grade. I will say that it's not the most elegant smell. I might even say that you could probably get a similar scent for your tween elsewhere for much cheaper. It's not very complex. You've got the berries and pear and vanilla and some floral stuff in there to give you a fruity floral. It smells like a 13 year old's idea of "sexy" and it smells the way I'd imagined Selena Gomez might smell.

Overall, really not that bad but doesn't stand out enough for me. Good for fruity floral lovers. :)

shanteyoustay
shanteyoustay

Bleh! Smells like popcorn. And cotton candy.

loveu
loveu

loveu jb♥♥♥

helloblob

I was reluctant to try this when the lady at the perfume counted offered me to try it as I do not like justin beiber at all. I am so glad I did try it !has to be one of the most beautiful smelling perfumes i have ever smelt. I so want this ! put aside the fact that justin beiber created it and you will love it.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

SMELLS LIKE CRAYONS! Eww I would not recommend for any one over 16! It will make you smell like crayons mixed with bubblegum. I remember spraying this on my wrist in the store and then spending twenty-five minutes in the department store bathroom trying to scrub it off!

Plus the bottle looks like a cheaper knockoff of the Marc Jacobs Lola bottle :S

Nevertheless, Justin Bieber is still a great singer and popstar! Stick to your music career and steer clear of attempting to make perfume, unless his next one is a big compensation!

Tomira
Tomira

as girlie as Justin himself

AmbrosiaRose
AmbrosiaRose

Justin aimed at an audience and hit it on the mark. It is sweet, it is young, it is light, and it is not at all different from a million other sweet fruity floral fragrances out there. Mission accomplished. It really is a cute fragrance though!
I also have to give Mr. Beiber huge props for donating the proceeds to charity. Not something most up and coming celebrities do. He can afford it certainly but major props on skipping the greed and going straight to the heart. Good kid!

Ellaattalla396
Ellaattalla396

I love Justin Bieber, but his perfume .... ugh :/ dislike !!!

be_alina
be_alina

it's a teenager perfume :)

Tas33
Tas33

I really enjoyed this scent when I tested the large bottle in the store, so I decided to try the mini purse spray. Now it smells very artificial and somewhat plasticy. I don't know if the mini one should smell different, but I'm not a fan of the scent I brought home. I not a Bieb fan at all and was honestly surprised I liked this in the store, but think its great the proceeds of this go to charity!

nannaje
nannaje

How come people hate this and love Viva la Juicy? To me they are VERY very similar! Strange.

Blue Heaven
Blue Heaven

This is not a TERRIBLE perfume!

People don't like it as it's Justin Bieber.

Doesnt last long enough. Bit pricey for it's worth. Is a playful scent though :)

jreyes366
jreyes366

This perfume doesn't smell bad at all. I think it smells good but it's far from unique but that's not a bad thing. I'd recommend this perfume to tween girls from 11 to probably 18. I also like that the proceeds go to charity, that's pretty admirable.

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

It's a pleasant scent I can see appealing to young girls. It's fruity, girly, and sweet. However, it smells a little flat and generic.

zulukline
zulukline

Not commenting on my opinion of Beiber, this perfume is actually pleasant, I bought this set for my cousin for Xmas, she LOVED it. It's nothing memorable to me, but not strong. Kind of smells like BBW Secret Wonderland, and when I say kind of, I mean "EXACTLY LIKE IT". Personally, it does nothing for me, so I won't be buying a bottle simply because its too light and the staying power is worse than that of VS perfumes. When I first say the bottle, I thought it was an exact knockoff of Lola by Marc Jacobs!

kathy.chong king
kathy.chong king

very sweet but not too sweet perfect if u like sweet perfumes.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

awright, my guess is most people who hate on this bottle of juice are not fans of little Justin Beiber here, well Im not gonna lie, Im not either, his music is like scratching a chalk board in my ear! well anyway ^,^; since Im now a fragrance junkie I went ahead and sampled this anyway since I heard it smelled nice(..I dont care who created the fragrance if I like how it smells I want it in my collection) when I sampled this from my little sister's collection, I visualize a snuggly soft pink cotton candy followed by an essence of buttery popcorn(it reminded me of a babied version of "Fantasy"), very yummy and I thought I was falling in love and thought, "maybe I should get this" then after a while the snuggles goes away and fades into this weird plasticity smell that just killed it for me! it could be my body chemistry because it smells good on my sister =P but I think I wont be buying this for myself

tYsOn
tYsOn

First of all....
it looks VERY LOLA BY MARC JACOBS...
about the smell....it actually smells somehow the same as other celebrity inspired perfumes...
sweet , fun , girly and so on,...
and for me it smells like cotton candy....hehehe

BieberfyMe
BieberfyMe

I love this scent,
and no, this is not becoz im a hardout Belieber,
or that im that age range btwn 12-15
(which most of the reviews down here have stated this phase of age to be the "best" age for this perfume.)

this has recently launched in nz
and i went shopping with my friends and caught a sample of it . (well actually a couple)

it has a very sweet scent, like berries and cream and it was a soft scent and it lasted long.
and no, it does not give me a headache.

it a 100/10 for me
and its not only coz i love him but because it was a scent of my preference.

there was this review down there stating that Justin was a young lady,

but i wanna tell that person that you saying that makes you just as low as you think Justin is.

and yes, im a Justin-crazed stupid twit teenager, but all of the things that you (negative) guys say about him make you just as twitty and stupid as me.

dont hate on me, im just making my opinion. people dont hate on you for hating on Justin,
so it should be equal.

sorry this isnt more of the review side but im just making my point.

Shadowfroggy
Shadowfroggy

Awful stuff. I truly pity the parents of the teenage girls who up until now have only had their ears assaulted. This is the essence of fruit candy, bubblegum, and plastic hair clips. Then again, it is no worse than the fruity Bath and Bodyworks sprays favored by the preteen set and at least the proceeds go to charity.

c3c
c3c

Ok yes, yes the bottle is clearly similar to Lola in design. I love Lola's bottle, I don't enjoy Lola, I do however enjoy this. And gasp, yes it's true, I am no teen or tween or even twenty something girl. That aside I like, and wear, Someday.

I liken it to somewhere in between TS Wonderstruck and Viva La Juicy. If you like either of those you will probably like Someday. Lasting power is good, especially on clothes, and it doesn't really change from beginning to end on my skin. It's a pleasant, "safe" perfume. Good for fans of anything with berry notes.

I say it once again, forget all of this age requirement crud. What exactly "should" I be wearing "at my age?" I don't pay attention to who made what, what their ad looks like, who the model is, or what the bottle looks like. All right I enjoy a pretty bottle, but if it's ugly and I like the perfume, I'm buyin it. Basically my philosophy is simple, if you like it wear it, period.

Add on about icky plasticky smell ~

I have to add this because of the mention of a plastic smell in a previous review. I have had the rollerball for awhile and received the full sized bottle as a gift. Brand new in box, opened it, smelled plastic. I think the cap is not always a good thing. It smelled far more citrusy than the rollerball as well (and no it was not the other version). I decided to test the cap theory and ordered a tester, no lid. The tester arrived today and smells just like the rollerball (thank goodness) no plastic, perfect. So if you have gotten the icky plastic monster you may want to try it again elsewhere because I have to agree, the plastic version smells awful.

Well I certainly haven't got 'Bieber Fever', and I'm far too old to find Justin Bieber even remotely attractive, so when this widely anticipated fragrance hit my local stores last month, I didn't find myself jumping up and down with uncontrollable teenage joy. However, I must admit it did pique my curiosity.

First of all, the bottle seems to be a blatant rip-off of Marc Jacobs Lola. Even the plastic flower lid is similar. And surprise, surprise, even the scent has its similarities to Lola's sweet, fruity muskiness.

The scent is surprisingly strong. I really hope young teen girls don't spray this fragrance in abandon, I really feel sorry for their parents and the schoolteachers if they do. The scent seems to be a slightly chemical blend of strawberry jam, candied orange, musky vanilla and plastic flowers. This fragrance makes me wheeze a little bit, so be warned asthmatics, it's not the most lung-friendly fragrance.

Someday will surely be a best seller amongst his fans, and had I been perhaps five years younger, this fragrance may have appealed to me too. Maybe even Justin Bieber himself would have been 'hot-stuff' in my 17 year old eyes. Unfortunately to a woman well into her twenties, Someday is disregarded as juvenile and silly.

Well, it's not a sexy scent that's for certain, but I guess you could call it flirtatious with all those sweet, candied fruits. Needless to say it smells the way a young girl should smell, innocent, girly and sweet.

Happy Spirit

At my local shopping centre, there was a promotion going on for this fragrance with lots of samples being given away. I was given a handful of sample swipes plus some hanging car freshener type cardboard samples as well.

This is way too sweet for me (I'm 45). It's pretty, to be sure, but too overpowering and cloying in the nose. The hanging air freshener samples I received were mild enough to make my apartment smell nice and like a girl lived there. But to wear it every day would probably give me constant nausea.

I would have loved this in my early teen years, but definitely not now.

yi.ying
yi.ying

the bottol remind me of Marc Jacobs LoLa...

HazelNicoletti
HazelNicoletti

I'm not a Die-Hard Fan of Justin Bieber or anything,but I gotta say, Can't complain about this perfume. It smells pretty decent, but still I wouldn't buy it,(my friends hate Jb and if they see me with something that has anything to do with Justin they'd break a window, seriously.) Still, they're my friends, gotta love em ;)

ericaree7
ericaree7

The smell is paticulaly creamy and verry strong! Im 14 and i use it on a daily bases with the Bath & Body Works Wonderland body lotion; their scents are very similar. although at first it gave me headaches, ive gotten used to the smell and its very pleasent, and importantly lasts ALL DAY!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A sweet floral which starts all young, then ages as it drysdown..

I aaplied 6 heavy sprays..

0-1 hour - 8 inch projection with occasional up to 1.25 foot wafts. Delicious sweet floral which is very commonplace but nice nonetheless. Ages 18-32

1-3 hours - 3 inch projection. The floral starts to fend off the sweetness as it grows up a little. Ages 28 - 38

3- 4.5 hours. 1 inch projection. Linear frag. This is nearly all floral now and pretty. Soft on the nose, yet quite synthetic. Ages 32- 43

4.5 hours - 7 hours. Close to skin.

The bottle is similar to many by Mariah Carey

Nice enough with a yummy opening, but nothing different, nor is it long lasting, so not for me

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

Simply put - the epitome of mediocrity and ordinary.

sweetiepea161616

I just wanted to add something for Nausikaa:

Actually, Justin Bieber doesn't make a dime off this. He donates 100% of the proceeds to women's shelters. I think that's really amazing of him and makes me like him that much more. I'm not that much of a fan of the perfume but that fact alone would make me want to buy it.

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

I have the hairmist :) longs quite a while on me. It does smell very similiar to Wonderstruck. I bought Wonderstruck before the hair mist, so I only use the hair mist when I wear wonderstruck. I wear them when I waer cute girly dresses <3 my boyfriend loves Wonderstruck and Someday but doesn't know I spray Bieber Fever on my hair LOL ;D

nausikaa
nausikaa

i think this is actually very nice. not stunning or special since this is pretty average but still very pleasant. but i won't buy this for two reasons: first i don't find it individual enough to say i needed this in my collection and secondly i just hate hate hate justin bieber so i wouldn't pay anything on product marketed by him, as i guess he earns more money from every bottle sold...
anyways the perfume itself is not as bad as i expected it to be and additionally it comes in a lovely bottle.

Justina_Joureaux
Justina_Joureaux

Smells like fancy cotton candy to me. Not bad, but not worth the price tag. definitely cheap-perfume-smelling.

xo_starships_ox
xo_starships_ox

Great perfume. Sweet and delightful. Good for spring.

suppie
suppie

This smells kinda like wonderstruck without the grape-y scent WS has. It's really sweet and fruity with a bit of floral mixed in. Kinda reminds me of raspberries and vanilla. I like it but not love it. I have a feeling this scent smells probably the same on everyone. It doesn't seem like it mixes with body chemistry at all. It lasts a good 6 hours before having to reapply so that's a plus. It reminds me of sweet rasperries and vanilla.

cocobella
cocobella

i do not like justin bieber, but i kind of like this fragrance. i do not think that it is only for teenage-girls. to me it does not smell like fantasy at all. it is a nice floral-fruity. i am considering buying the hair mist as it is really affordable. i think the normal edp is too expensive for the target group.
UPDATE:
the hair mist does not smell the same as the edp...it smells really synthetic and cheap :(

sweetiepea161616

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like it, but the fact that it's Justin Beiber makes me never want to buy it. I am 26 and I would totally die of embarrassment if anyone saw that I owned it! There are plenty of other sweet fruity scents out there. Check out Brit Spears Fantasy or Taylor Swift Wonderstruck and you will get the same effect (but actually better!)

sweetgirl

This not close to viva la juicy! Because it's sweet? Not ! This is cheap sweet and a remake of teen 80's ! Viva la juicy, is clean sweet and clean Carmel, this is cheap smelling , viva la juicy does not smell cheap , it's softer sexier dry down !

missmonday
missmonday

For a perfume that took his inspiration from Viva la Juicy composition and Lola bottle, I guess you can't really expect much. Then again when the average user is 10 years old it can't hurt much.

sweetgirl

This is so cheap smelling and it's Debbie gibson's "electric youth" perfumed copy! Swear , if u were born in the 70's , u know what I mean! This is 1988 all over it type smell! Cheap cheap, cheap!

Happy Spirit

I haven't tried this perfume, but I can't imagine I'd like it. Anything with his name attached doesn't get my vote or my money.

Plus, it's probably aimed at little girls and I haven't been that for a very long time. Little girls generally like sickly sweet smells anyway.

Duckme
Duckme

I like the perfume but when i order it i did it without even trying it before, and i got a bit dissapointed. it smellt very sweet and almost more of a light floral than fruity on my skin.
doesn't last very long on my skin maybe 4-5 hours as it slowly fades around 2-3 hours ...
But i wear it as an everyday scent because it's not to heavy to wear. the mandarin/orange is very heave on my skin before it dryies down to a soft vanilla scent, not to heavy it's more of a soft vanilla scent almost creamy.
i would give this perfume a 3/5

tanyadupuy7
tanyadupuy7

Love this perfume!! It smells a lot like Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. Someday smells a lot like fruits. I love this fragrance!!!!

Perfumian Girl 7
Perfumian Girl 7

Justin's perfume Someday reminds me of Wonderstruck, and it is a very fruity and sweet scent. Girls everywhere will love it. Love the bottle Love the perfume.
I love everything about this perfume

acv43
acv43

this is your typical sugar/flower/berry scent,BUT i still give it a 10/10.
why? because supposedly the profits go to charities including the make a wish foundation- so that's pretty cool!
would i wear it? no, but then again since this is aimed at a younger kids, i don't think i am his target audience- my ipod is bieber-free

and yes, his bottle reminds me very much of Lola.. i think he took a little "inspiration" from its design

I gotta commend the biebs, he is using his powers of tween adoration for good

mchang6495
mchang6495

The sample I got smells great, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to invest in a full-sized bottle.

ckoval09
ckoval09

ive tried this in the store. its ok. not my type. it smelled a little like man cologne too musky for me.

mil1991

omg!!!!!!!!!this reminds me a lot a lot of Paris Hilton - Siren!!!!!

mercy eve
mercy eve

I smelt the sample and did not like it one bit.
I would not buy it.

fregrancenerd
fregrancenerd

I must say i'm pleasantly surprised by this one. Excuse me beliebers, I've never had a "bieber fever" neither have I ever liked the guy but this is better than I expected it to be.
This fregrance starts very sweet and that's what made me worry at the first place because most of the "teenagers' perfumes" smell the same and even better.What makes the fregrance unique to me is the drydown process. The overpowering cotton candy - caramel sugarness ends up being a sensual vanilla infused with lovely floral notes.
It's nothing new or innovative but if you don't have a sweet perfume in your collection i would recommend this one.

peppermint136
peppermint136

I dislike this perfume. To me it smells like Tommy Girl + synthetic something + random fruits and flowers.

Just...odd, and I dislike it. Would not buy after trying the sample. And the bottle looks like a short chubby version of Marc Jacobs "Oh, Lola!"

Bottle: 5/10 (for unoriginality)
Staying power: 5/10 (3 hours)
Would I buy? No, not my cup of tea.

m1needham
m1needham

Love , love , love this perfume ! Its one of my favorite perfumes and smells almost exactly like Victoria secrets shine !

rainydays
rainydays

Oh no! I'm by no means a Belieber (can't stand the strange little boy), but I will say that I thoroughly enjoy enjoyed the sample of Someday that I tried. This fragrance is sweet and fruity (as expected), but it's warm and comforting to me. It struck a chord with me like Prada Candy did... it's like a toasted dessert, delicious and playful. I'll consider buying it and hope nobody asks me what I'm wearing.

Jess96
Jess96

i dont really like justin bieber but my sister is obsessed and got a bottle of this for her birthday i smelt it and it is actually really nice! i guess dont judge a perfume by the celebrity :)

megansoong
megansoong

i think it has some similarities to Radiance by Britney Spears. Just that someday is sweeter than radiance but radiance is more floral than someday.

georgia.johnston
georgia.johnston

i have someday and it smells soo nice i love it and also the bottle is really cute it smells kind of sweet and floraly :)

love and toast
love and toast

i love this new perfume it smells sweet! i really want it;) i love justin beiber!<3

Allisontaylor
Allisontaylor

This smells really fruity and has a vanilla aura to it like most girl scents. I bought it because I thought it would be a good day perfume. It is really typical, but nice. To me this smells EXACTLY like Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck. But I would rather buy this because all money goes to charity.

paganpurge
paganpurge

Sexy Spice, you are right. My 13 year old daughter got a bottle of Someday for Christmas and on the box it says all proceeds go to charity (which, my daughter told me, makes her 'love Justin THAT MUCH MORE!' lol). I wasn't personally blown away by Someday but my daughter is in heaven with it! I must say that is smells MUCH better on her than it does in the bottle, almost like a completely different perfume. I think it is a perfect scent for young girls and I feel confident sending my daughter to school knowing she won't be inducing headaches in her 8th grade homeroom.

SexySpice
SexySpice

I'm not really surprised with the whole "I AM NOT A FAN" comments... just click on over to any of Paris Hitlon's perfumes and you'll see the same thing. Character judgement first, perfume judgement second. A lot of people do it, but it's easy to understand why. Celebrity scents are well... even in the name itself, you see CELEBRITY followed by SCENT. It's using their star power to create a scent, so it almost beckons this kind of mindset! It does take a little bit of self patience to try and get past the name and judge the piece of art soley on the art alone.

The bottle design does bother me a lot, there's a difference between using Marc Jacobs as an inspiration, and developing an almost carbon copy. I really wish there was more differentiation between the two.

Personally I wouldn't get it, becuase I have so many like it already. not becuase it's bad, but becuase it really is generic, and buying another would be like... well buying a near copy of something I already have. I think it's a great starter perfume.

But what i think I love love LOVE the most is that he's not making a single cent of profit off this. I don't know if I read it off here or in a magazine add, but all the money he makes off this is going to cherity. So you make not like his music [lolol, actually, I am not a fan!] but give the guy credit for being a good and generous person with a good heart and good intentions.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I don't know why people have to add in their review that they're "NOT A FAN OF JUSTIN BIEBER", like it really matters people! If you like the fragrance then you like the fragrance! I for one, think this is a nice starter frag for his fan base. I feel like it's nothing I haven't smelled or owned before. It's sweet and lightly floral. Pretty basic for a lot of celeb fragrances.

The top of the bottle is kind of annoying to open and the rubbery feel I get kind of makes me feel cheap.

I do like the fragrance! I should have put this one on my Christmas list! Dang

Raisac

No, no one needs to mention JB here, his perfume is much too bad. So bad and tasteless JB, whoever he is, pales in comparison.
If you like it, please don't spay it when you go out.

maiker
maiker

I am a boy, (i sell perfume, to pay my study at the medicine school in venezuela) i can say that i love this perfume, is a really lovely smell, like WILD GREEN CHERRY, very happy and easy to wear,

people are just stupid, that's why there are so much dislike on this, they think by doing this, they will actually fell better of they un-happy life. shame on you...

scent:8
lost for 6-7 hours.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I tested today, im not a Bieber fan but i was curious, the smell is good, fruity, sweet, reminds me a lighter VIVA LA JUICY by JC, at first is fresh, i get the berries, then it become really creamy...

The bottle is not my favorite, looks weird and cheap...

The lasting power is good last long...

A good option if your looking for a nice everyday fragrance! ;)

i'mtooobesessed
i'mtooobesessed

Tulip211 i agree with you! I mean i am not a fan of Justin Bieber's at all, but this is a perfume sight people, not a hate sight where you come to express your feelings about the maker of the perfume. You are supposed to express your feelings and opinions about the FRAGRANCE itself!

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I can't get past the fact that the bottle is a rip-off of Marc Jacobs, and that it's a celebrity frag...by a teenybopper boy no less. WTF??

Tulip211
Tulip211

I can't help but think that the dislike bar is mostly because the name says Justin Bieber. I also feel that if it were a perfume marketed by anyone else, there would be more likes.

While I agree this is a young girl's scent and not too original, I think it smells quite pleasant and would love to own a small bottle as a "hair scent" as I love delicate scents for the hair. This scent is well done for what it is, and is not overly syrupy sweet or synthetic. Just delicate and fresh. Also, while the bottle is a dupe of Marc Jacobs, I find it darling that a 11 year old can have a bottle "Just like Mommy's".

All in all, this is nothing to go crazy over, but really doesn't deserve the reputation it has. If you have a daughter or niece. Any age from 11 to 17, I think it would make a nice gift.

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

Nice, not complicated smell - suitable as your first fragrance. I think it will be nice on 10-13 year old young lady:) The bottle is like Marc Jacobs Lola - as somebody before me already said there. I dont like it at all but his fans are loving it.

almondcookie
almondcookie

Pure Lack of creativity, the bottle looks a lot like Lola.I am indifferent to JB. I guess the fragrance was made to appeal to his younger fans.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I tested this yesterday and the most annoying thing for me was the lid. I couldn't get it off and I thought it was going to break. It smelled like bubblegum to begin with. It is a very transparent watery sweet floral and the colour pink comes to mind. I would describe it as pretty.

The plastic on the lid is horrible and as another reviewer commented it looked like a toy even the disney bottles sometimes come off better than this. I think for the audience it is aimed at they will love it. It has the little charm around the bottle which is nice enough for younger girls.

I don't know anything about Justin Bieber but I tried the perfume and I think if I had a young daughter it would be very nice but for me no.

Kiku
Kiku

Just another celebrity horror. A mix of mushy, overripe fruit, unidentifible generic flowers, and a killer amount of vanilla. It smells like almost every other "new" perfume launched in the new millennium. The bottle is awful, too: cheap and garish, it looks like a toy.

Raisac

What a horror of a perfume! It can wake up the dead. Strong, annoying and cheap smell.
I'm in late 20-s, but I would not have liked it if I was 14 either. I had better taste at that age.

Justin Bieber SOMEDAY, like the dozens--if not hundreds--of celebrity and clothing designer scents apparently sourced from the very same vat, suffers, logically enough, from the same defect. These are light floriental (not fruity floral) pseudo-sandalwood/vanillin-based compositions which initially smell fine but degrade rather rapidly, at least on my skin, ultimately revealing the cheapness of their ingredients over the course of a wear.

Given the popularity of this formula (and its many, many variants) there are obviously people out there whose skin is more amenable to this sort of fragrance, but on me they never really seem to work and end up smelling stale. Désolée.

Jellybean
Jellybean

spicy warm vanilla, berries and floral notes. geared to bieber fans generation.it's not that bad, but not my type of scent either.

jedikitty
jedikitty

My 30-something y/o daughter discovered this fragrance by sniffing one of those tester flaps in a magazine, and she liked it, so she bought a bottle. I am not a fan of JB's music but, hey, he is Canadian, and so am I, so I'm feeling patriotic here. Besides, the kid's got talent, so why knock him and his music?

Well, long story short, I liked this mystery fragrance on my daughter, and tried a drop of it on me last night... and it is not too bad. A fair bit too sweet for my taste, so I will not be getting past the sample vial, but then again, this was meant for VERY young audience.

The scent itself is pleasant but not complex; flowery and definitely sweet and, if used *very* sparingly, it is not cloying at all, and dries down to a pretty, flowery, girly, soft, pink almost, comfort scent that actually might be appropriate for all ages. I got mostly a lot of pear and vanilla, some flowers, not much of berries, some musk, that's pretty much it.

I believe, the amount used will make a huge difference how this fragrance presents. If you bathe in it, yes, you will reak to high heaven but, use a tiny dab (spray on tip of finger, or a q-tip, rather than straight on pulse point) and you might be pleasantly surprised.
It is affordable to the crowd it was designed for, and that's a definite plus.

Oh, and the topper is actually quite lovely, a flower made of squishable-soft hearts. And it is NOT a "vajayjay"! Sheesh...

Lasting power - surprisingly good, about 6 hours.
Sillage - huge, 8 inches easy.

Hayven
Hayven

The top is made of hearts, people! :P Given the staying power and somewhat pleasant fragrance, I give props to a new popular celeb scent. I even recognized it on a few women in passing. It is a muskier, sweeter version of midnight pomegranate from Bath and Body Works to me.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This scent is extremely sweet and cloying. It is a very immature, kiddy like scent.

charlottesmom

The top of the bottle is just a bunch of hearts, if you get "vajayjay" from that oh well....

zainab amir
zainab amir

ok first i believe that the bottle gives you half of the glorious feeling when you buy perfume.Anyone who has seen marc jacob's lola knows someday looks almost exactly alike,apart from the fact that MJ's bottle has been designed to look like a flower and JB's has been styled to look like vajayjay lips.maybe thats what JB is trying to symbolize "someday i may go there" in this "creation".The perfume itself smells like cheap fruity floral deodorant you buy at a gas station or that "fresh and delicious" smell encountered in air fresheners of a ladies room variety

Lozza16
Lozza16

I tested this and it actually smelt quite nice.It smells fruity/floral and a bit sweet. Although it's quite simple and plain that I think I would get sick of it easily. But I still kind of want it.

charlottesmom

I'm writing yet another review for Someday, why you ask, well I'll tell you...I finally picked up a proper sample so I've been able to wear it all day and will now give it a worthy review. I liked this stuff before, and I love it now, on me it really does smell like a slightly lighter version of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, I get headaches no matter how little I spray of my VLJ and Someday does not give me a headache at all so that is a huge plus. I have been wearing Someday for 6 hours or so now and it's still going strong (but not overpowering). My 17 year old Justin hating son still likes the smell of this even though he knows it's by Justin. I personally have nothing against the boy, I don't know him but he seems a fun type chap (saw him on The View and Ellen).

I read a few comparisons to Fantasy, I own Fantasy and to my nose Someday doesn't smell like Fantasy at all, Someday is nowhere near as sweet or cupcakey as Fantasy, I'd reach for Someday over Fantasy any day as it seems a more "everyday" type scent, I can only stand Fantasy every now and again.

Sillage for Someday is great I can smell it wafting around me and I only used one spray on my wrist.

Another plus that I mentioned in one of my other reviews is that Justin is giving ALL of the money from the sale of this perfume to charity, that in itself shows the boy has some class....at least it's a plus in my book.

To all those that vote dislike just because you don't like Justin, go smell the perfume, you may actually LIKE it! 

And just as a note, I'm 45 years old, well out of the target market for this perfume, but I wear what I love and pay no mind to those it may bug, I'll never be a Chanel no. 5 type woman, I like it fun and a bit wacky! Serious perfumes are great (I own some and do wear them on occasion) but in general don't match my presonality.

So in conclusion:

Overall: 9/10
Sillage: 8/10
Longevity: 7/10 (6 hours on my perfume eating skin and still going strong)
Bottle: 7/10 I find it cute.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I am no fan of Justin Bieber and I'm certainly not a teenager but I tried this today and actually quite liked it! It's very fruity and sweet. I thought the bottle was a bit cheap looking and considering this perfume is meant to target teenagers, I thought it was pricier than other young fragrances. Overall, I would recommend this to young female who prefers sweet and fruity perfumes.

orangepenguin
orangepenguin

Honestly i don't like Justin Bieber. But Someday smells really nice and fruity. Kinda like apple juice. I think this scent would be good for teenagers because of the youthful scent.

9/10 :)

eclecticgal1
eclecticgal1

I am way older than a teenager but I received a sample with an order and hesitated to even try it. I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it! I don't like to comment on a perfume unless I have worn it more than a few times - allowing the scent to 'grow' on me but this was so pleasant (on me) that I wanted to add my opinion. I have used it three times and liking it better each time. Not sure if I will buy a bottle or not...have to think about it...but the sample was VERY nice.

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

People are being immature and unreasonable by pressing "dislike" because they dislike the Biebs. It isn't a bad scent at all. It is very very fruity. If someone else had come out with this same scent, I know that there would be a whole lot less dislikes. The "like" column would be the longest, not the love, because it isn't really that original. But the top of the bottle looks like a vagina, which makes me a little uncomfortable.

DoctorWho
DoctorWho

I don't like Bieber much, but still, this perfume smells awful. It's very strong, and it smells like kool-aid, cough syrup and candy with a bit of floral scent in it. It smells like a very concentrated version of some cheap body spray you'd find at CVS.

The bottle is cute, I'll give it that, it looks a lot like the Lola perfume bottle :3

Belie'ber
Belie'ber

i love it!!! the best smell ever and great for kids and teenagers the worlds greatest perfume by the worlds hottest guy!

Desstile
Desstile

Let me first say I don't like Bieber, but hey, I don't like Britney Spears either and her fantasy perfume is amazing! I don't think Bieber's 'Someday' smells anything like fantasy, which is what I see it being compared to. Fantasy is more sweet whereas Someday is just..I don't even know...something's just off with this perfume. It has a funny strong scent which I kept getting random whiffs of while I tested it. Gave me a headache and just wasn't a nice smell. Also, the bottle looks like other bottles I've seen on the shelves and they all look tacky. Nice try Biebs.

perfumeluver
perfumeluver

Wow Beieber get some originality. The bottle looks like a cheap imitation of Lola and it smells like Britney Spears Fantasy except Fantasy is way better lol.

leeyah87
leeyah87

Personally, I am not a Justin Bieber fan, but I don't think it's fair for people to hit the "dislike" button just because they don't like him. Did you know that 100% of the profits go to charity? This perfume is actually quite nice - very similar to Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and Victoria's Secret Noir Tease. Unfortunately, the ratings on Fragrantica for Someday have fallen victim to immature individuals who probably wake up every morning looking forward to making a new account just so they can vote against this perfume. Lame. We should all feel sorry for them. How sad.

clairedot
clairedot

smells like any other celeb fragrance, sweet with not much to it plus an ugly lola copy

xsxcstarx
xsxcstarx

At first i really didnt like it,it smelt like grape overkill! but i tryed it again toay & i actually really like it! it reminds me of christina aguleria.its fruity but fresh at the same time.think i might have to buy some. (:

nush imogen

Forgot to say - the bottle looks just like Marc Jacobs' Lola .. little Lola baby bottle, with its beautiful rose lid. Lola is my signature scent, I LOVE it, I had to laugh when I first saw the JB perfume!

nush imogen

Very sweet, smells cheap and reminds on of about thousand other perfumes that I had when I was a teenager. One positive is that it's quite strong and lasts long. I am 26 years old, so this is not my cup of tea, but I can see why younger girls would like it.

Emma x
Emma x

I kinda felt embarassed to want to try this, but i tryed it anyway!
Its actually really sickly sweet, more so than paris's Can Can, it is similar, but this has more of a riper smell to it. The bottle does look like a re-make of Lola by marc jacobs, and I dont think anyone over 18 would like this as it is a bit too sweet and sickly. Emma x

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

I personally do not love this. It's a very immature sweet fruity without many other notes to give it dimension. It does smell like it would be nice for 12-15 year old girls, though. About the age of most girls who would be obsessed with Justin Bieber, so they did a good job on this.

krissycat

I bought this perfume, waited a month to get it because it was on back order, and I was not disappointed. It does smell like juicy couture, but it's a bit sweeter, and it actually lasts longer. And a plus, I got a free laptop bag... I am very pleased with my purchase and I recommend the perfume

AvrilLavigne101
AvrilLavigne101

Its kinda smells like a faint Avril Lavigne "Black Star"

Klopez
Klopez

This is a very nice scent for my daughter. I think is lovely and aimed to "young" population. I will definitely buy it for her since she also has a "LOVE" for perfumes.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

I thought it's a pretty good scent, and i'm not a fan of this dude himself. the scent is floral fruity, yeah, but i didn't find it that sweet. if someone would give me a paper with this on it and said 'smell this', i would never guess it's justin bieber. if someone next to me would be wearing this, i would never mind, but i wouldn't buy this fragrance.

Dr. Smellgood
Dr. Smellgood

It smells like melted cotton candy stuck on the leather interior of an old car. Sickenly sweet and shamelessly geared toward the mindless twit teen girls who make up this young lady's...I mean...man's(?) fan base.

MauveManatee314
MauveManatee314

This perfume is aimed at people my age, and i'm not crazy about it. I thought it smelled like candy and cough syrup. if I had liked this perfume, I might have caught bieber fever.

mirandaslaysdragons
mirandaslaysdragons

Smells like Jolly Ranchers. Sickeningly sweet, and juvenile.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

I didn't leave a review before the launch, because I wanted the opportunity to leave an honest and experienced review.

Smells like Britney Spears Fantasy. Looks like Lola only the cap is made up of piled hearts. Where's the gourmand? Why is this, Eau de Parfum and it does not last more than 30 minutes? Sure there's sillage, within its short duration. Stop abusing the art of fragrance to boost the image of pop stars, unless their heart is really in it. Otherwise, if you're going to make a scent for the ladies... put some effort into it. Its a shame that by the time you get out into the world, there's nothing left for you to inhale.

Raphy_2260
Raphy_2260

Radchick.... VERY WELLL SAID, I'm not a Bieber fan either, but my 13 year old daughter is... I got her a set as a 8th grade promotion gift. Don't know if she can appreciate the fragrance itself. But I can say it's a good one.

At my dauther's age I was wearing: White Diamond & Red Door (YES!!!.... they were my moms and I wanted to feel all grown up). I'm giving the opportunity to my dauther to experiment with other kind of stuff other than what I wear. And I'm glad there is a HUGE market for all fragrance lovers of ALL AGES!!!

This fragrance has been the most polarizing one I have seen on this site so far. Curiosity got the better of me so I tried this. It's described here as a floral fruity gourmand. Floral and fruity, yes. Gourmand, not so much. It starts off with the sweet fruits and vanilla, so telling of a gourmand scent, but these faded into obscurity and I was left with a musky floral drydown. This scent is not bad. It's more complex than the average tween scent, but it still suggests youth and innocence, as it comes across as fresh and sweet rather than sexy or sultry. I think it suits the target market very well, and would make a nice addition to any young fan's fragrance wardrobe. I also think there is nothing inappropriate for a woman of any age wearing this if she so chooses. Yes, the bottle is reminiscent of Marc Jacobs' Lola, but Marc Jacobs isn't suing, so if he's OK with it, why let it bother the rest of us? Being neither a Bieber fan nor a hater, I think a fragrance should be evaluated on its merits, not on the celebrity behind it.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

This is really musky to me.. it is something I picture a man wearing who likes to cross dress or what not. Its not sweet in a way thats girly but its sweet/musky in a way that is questionable. Don't get me wrong I mean no offense by it its just what I imagine when I smelled it.

jennibean
jennibean

smells a lot like Kimora Lee Simmons' Dare Me to me..

1flame
1flame

Its an alright sent. I'm not a fan of Justin's. so i was surprised when I liked the sent.

luvyalots
luvyalots

I think that this scent is not bad, considering this is by Justin Bieber. To be completely honest, I'm not a fan of JB. I think it's a cute, sweet scent, and it's best for people starting to wear fragrance.

pickuphill
pickuphill

Though I'm not a big Justin Bieber fan I just bought it thinking that at least that money goes to charity. It's not bad, but a bit too weak and generic. Strangely I found it somewhat similar to Bath & Body Works' Country Chic, or a very watered-down version of Avril Lavigne's Black Star.

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

I know that it was made for teenage girls.but why did JB design its bottle similiar to Marc Jacob's Lola?:(
I'm sure that JB can be more creative to create his perfume bottle next time

adayoncedawned
adayoncedawned

It smelled to sweet and generic for me... Absolutely nothing special about it. Not to mention the bottle is the biggest rip-off of Marc Jacob's Lola i've ever seen. Sorry Justin, this one is a huge dislike.

nicolevivi
nicolevivi

Little too sweet for my taste

krissycat

I just ordered this perfume today and I'm not in the age range specified for this fragrance. I'm so excited to hear that it is a sweet fragrance a little like Viva La Juicy. Can't wait to try!

charlottesmom

This smells very much like Viva La Juicy on me but lighter, I actually like it better than VLJ as that perfume smells great but gives me a headache, so far Someday leaves me headache free.

I am very much out of the age range for this perfume (I'm 45), but this doesn't smell childish or too sweet on me at all.

My Justin hating 17 year old son even liked this!

8/10 ;0)

My other reviews for Someday were much longer and more involved but I got sick of them not showing up, who know if this one will even show up! Maybe it's my iPad's fault.

***Just wanted to add that I think it's great that all money from the sale of this perfume is going to charity, that in my book is a reason to pick up a bottle!*** :0)

dame piglet
dame piglet

I tested this out and I think it smells nice. A very fruity fruity floral; very similar to many out there.
Justin Bieber seems like a nice enough kid to me... if I had a daughter, I'd allow her to wear this scent. But I think it's a real shame that they are charging so much for it.

As far as I'm concerned, the fragrance smells nice; it's the marketing that stinks.

bunny
bunny

I'm not into sweet scents, so it's hard to get me to love a scent like this. However, I totally see it work on other people.

It's half sugar and half musk with a little bit of sophistication to me. Compared with other sweet scents, it's got a lot more profoundity. However it is still a younger scent.

Whit
Whit

I just smelled this today, and like another reviewer also noted, it smells just like Viva la Juicy to me. Not too bad, I was expecting something much younger, so I was pleasantly surprised. I think that Viva might last longer though. I'm in my early thirties, and I might (big might, here) purchase this, but given the choice, I would probably go for Viva even though it's more expensive; I would choose it just b/c of the lasting power. One last note though, I let my hubby smell it, and he was impressed with the Bieb's new frag. He thought it smelled good, although it's probably not destined to become a classic.

JKNummy
JKNummy

Had my MIL buy it when i saw it in the cosmopolitan. I'm 23 and i love it! It smells sweet and its not too overpowering. A few sprays and you can still smell it hours later. People can make fun of me for wearing it, i honestly dont care. But you all know that it smells good. :)

Aly Steinberg
Aly Steinberg

So I keep sampling it and it smells similar to Viva La Juicy. Its so weird, but i have to give JB credit for doing this!!!

RkrChk
RkrChk

Curiosity got the best of me and I spritzed this on one wrist and tried the lotion on the other...In my humblest of opinions, my nose decided that the fragrance [very vanilla-y and yummy] is suited for the younger set...The lotion, however, settled quite warmly, spicely and floraly on my skin...I would say that the lotion will suit any age...Great sillage & longevity!

MoonXGlare
MoonXGlare

Okay, So I m seventeen, and I m addicted to any perfume that smells slightly good. Now when I saw the magazine ad I was like WHAT THE HECK A WOMAN IS SMELLING BIEBER. He wears perfume!!!! HAHAhA. Now I m not a big fan, but when I smelt this perfume I was like "WOW JUSTIN, WHO KNEW YOU SMELT SO GOOD????." I swear if I owned it, it would be my favorite perfume.

babybash44
babybash44

My girlfriend went to smell it when we were at the mall, and I followed, and was surprised at the pleasant fruity-floral. Nothing original, nothing off-putting, either. Safe buy if you're giving it to a friend who is a fan of his, and it's a nice looking bottle too (looks like a tweenage Lola). I like this, wouldn't mind smelling it on a teenaged girl.

julia hird
julia hird

I think pepole are saying dislike cause they did not try it i said love cause i think its GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Angel10
Angel10

I think ppl are disliking this without even smelling it, no? Be nice. It's likely a pretty sweet floral. My daughter's gonna make me find it to try anyways!

domenicamartinello
domenicamartinello

Haters gonna hate. I'm not even a Bieber fan, but he is a talented young man, and the fragrance is okay too! Perfect fragrance for his target fan base, I'd say. A creamy, sweet floral/vanilla.

And, OH YEAH, all the proceeds for this perfume go to CHARITY. So he came up with a nice perfume that obviously makes his fans happy, and he's being a charitable person, AND he's teenager, for crying out loud. Stop bullying him.

Anup
Anup

I've been wanting to review this fragrance since it's announcement on this website. How most of you children are able to disregard something so quickly just because it has the poor boys NAME on it is simply beyond me.

Enough lecturing, this is a sweet slightly bitter floral fragrance. In the top i get pear, but not the meat of the pear. More like the skin on the pear, with just some of the juices left over, the sweetness i get from this note is slightly green. Also in the top i get the juicy raw glucose scent from the red berry note (challenge for you, how many red berries can you name off in 30 secs?).

Now to the middle. The jasmine, which smells like a more toned down powdery version of the jasmine you'll find in Alien. Very nice, and executed well, the jasmine could have easily overpowered the entire composition. Also in the middle we have Floral notes(I get a creamy honeysuckle, almost a sun-kissed vibe).

Lastly in the base we have what they call musk, but, i'd be inclined to say that it is actually white musk. Which as most of you will know, white musk is a much softer sweeter, more synthetic musk scent. It would surprise me if it WASN'T white musk. And obviously alongside the white musk we have Vanilla to finish the fragrance into a creamy sweet, slightly floral aromatic.

This is a great fragrance, i had my sister smell it without knowing what it was and she was IN LOVE (she hates the Beiber).

:ADD ON: The dry-down

(After a few hours of it sitting on my hand is has turned essentially into that raw surgery glucose scent, with a whiff of velvety honeysuckle. Simply gorgeous.)

I approve

Smell: 8
Longevity: 7
Sillage: 10

Booogie
Booogie

So I'm a little too old for Bieber and I can't say I'm much of a fan, but for what it's worth, this IS a decent fragrance for who it's targeted at. Keep that in mind while sniffing and don't set your hopes too high, this is definitely for tweens. Not bad, JB!

melitalee
melitalee

If you didn't already know, this is available at MACY'S. It smells good. My daughter who is in the target market said it was to sweet for her, but it smells good. I would say she liked it just a little expensive for her to buy if she didn't love it. Someday will probably do well over the Christmas holiday season because of Grandma's that can afford it.

Fragrance
Fragrance

This perfume exactly smells like lighter version of Lola Marc Jacobs to me..It's kind of an ok perfume for teen girls..:)

So the scent doesn't smell bad. It is actually okay, and i can't stop giggling when i have it in my hand. LoL! The berries and pear make the scent smells like Britney Spear's perfumes; very typical fruity floral celeb scent with mild vanilla base. No gourmand quality at all either (the vanilla is not enough here) This is the type of fragrance that will sell but won't win any awards. It'll be on a discount shelf in no time.

charlottesmom

Since I have a rule that I WILL try any perfume that captures my interest through the notes (and the notes that are listed are among my favorites) I will be trying the Bieber's perfume even though I'm waaaaaaaay out of the target age (I'm 45). I'm not a fan of Justin's music, (though I do blast that Baby song on my iPad to peeve my 16 year old son *snicker*) but this is about the perfume and I don't let the designer influence my opinion.

scribble
scribble

Meh, i did try the fragrance, it wasn't really working well for me. I do like the bottle though! I think it's pretty.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I tried this at Macy's today and it's actually really nice! The bottle is really cute too! Very soft, feminine floral scent. I would actually buy this, but then the lady at Macy's goes on to tell me this is good for a very "young" girl. Well gee thanks! So she kind of made me feel dumb if I bought it. Oh well I have many others on my want list ahead of this one anyways.

Update-bottle is cute, perfume is average. Nothing special, but since I really can't stand the celeb behind this one, I would NEVER EVER BUY it.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I'm disappointed that so many people clicked the dislike button even before trying the fragrance, this site is for reviewing the fragrance not the private life or your personal opinion of a celebrity. I'm not a fan of Mr. Bieber but there is nothing wrong with a celebrity launching a fragrance this is a market and everyone is entitle to making a profit whether is Dior or Justin Bieber. If you don't like it simply don't buy it but don't trash it before you even smelled it because that is just not right. Anyhow, I had a chance to smell it today from a magazine insert and I was really surprised by the scent. I thought it was more grown up than I thought it would be. It bears some resemblance to Viva la Juicy IMO but more fruity is kind of sexy is actually nice. I would like to spray in on my skin for a more accurate review. Price is actually very reasonable 1oz $35. Profits go to Charity!

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Just smelled this last night at 11:53 p.m in the line at Lucky's/Albertson's or whatever. It's inthe Cosmo magazine with Rihanna on the cover. It's the lightest fragrance I've EVER smelled. I couldn't even really smell it. I had to PRESS my nose up against the strip. I haven't ever smelled something so light. It was like sniffing a cloud.

It's very fruity, surprise, surprise, but it's so light I can't see this lasting more than 10 minnutes. I have to smell this after it's been sprayed on a card because this is crazy. It smelled like a hint of something I'd smelled before but I couldn't really get into depths with it because a) I was in line and b) This was lighter than light. Goodness Gracious!

That being said, WHY has this already been voted for with so many dislikes? You people should really stop it with that. At least smell the damn scent THEN judge.

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

Wow, there is my favorite notes in it. Orange, Pear, berries and Vanilla! but it's too bad, this perfume is aim for 14 to 18 years old girl only. :)

Fearless
Fearless

I dont like Justin Bieber but if you read the description, it does state that Justin didnt design the bottle and that this other guy did. I love the bottle anyhow.

Doesnt smell too bad. I tested it in a shop.

7/10 for fragrance
6/10 for price
8/10 for style.

Stacey923
Stacey923

I don't think I would have liked this at any age. The top reminds me a lot of Marc Jacobs' original Lola.

Someday by Justin Bieber 2.94 out of 5 based on 932 ratings and 286 user reviews

16.49 GBP
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml
18.25 GBP
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray 3-ml, Purse Spray 9ml, Keep Sake Bag and Key Chain
19.95 GBP
Justin Bieber Someday Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Justin Bieber Someday Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Eau De Parfum 1oz
20.48 GBP
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml, Body Lotion 100ml and Keepsake Box
22.40 GBP
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition 100ml 3.4oz
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition 100ml 3.4oz
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
SOMEDAY BY JUSTIN BIEBER for WOMEN by Justin Bieber EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ LIMITED EDITION
Zappos.com
Celebrity Fragrances - Justin Bieber Someday 1.7oz Eau de Parfum N A - Beauty
Celebrity Fragrances - Justin Bieber Someday 1.7oz Eau de Parfum N A - Beauty
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Zappos.com
Celebrity Fragrances - Justin Bieber Someday 3.4oz Eau de Parfum N A - Beauty
Celebrity Fragrances - Justin Bieber Someday 3.4oz Eau de Parfum N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Justin Bieber Someday fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Justin Bieber Someday, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Someday by Justin Bieber. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Someday by Justin Bieber represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.