Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Kajal Eau de Parfum Kajal for women

Kajal Eau de Parfum Kajal for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 10

Kajal Eau de Parfum Kajal for women Pictures Kajal Eau de Parfum Kajal for women Pictures Kajal Eau de Parfum Kajal for women Pictures Kajal Eau de Parfum Kajal for women Pictures Kajal Eau de Parfum Kajal for women Pictures Kajal Eau de Parfum Kajal for women Pictures

Kajal Eau de Parfum by Kajal is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Kajal Eau de Parfum was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Carbonnel. Top notes are mandarin orange, amalfi lemon and calabrian bergamot; middle notes are turkey red rose and orris; base notes are musk, amber, sandalwood, madagascar vanilla and tonka bean.

Mandarin Orange Amalfi Lemon Calabrian bergamot

Turkey Red Rose Orris

Musk Amber Sandalwood Madagascar Vanilla Tonka Bean

Kajal Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Escoteric
Escoteric

Following my review which I guess the manufacturer's reported, and took offence to it, they promised me a sample of their range, which they never sent, so I am really cross, not only by complaining to my initial review, but they couldn't even have the decency to follow up after PM me. You have to have some ethics in life and like the advert I know why they wear a mask. El Bandito! Please don't make any other offers, I am not interested in your offers, and leave my reviews alone.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kajal Kajal Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kajal Kajal Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kajal Eau de Parfum by Kajal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kajal Eau de Parfum by Kajal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Kenzo Summer by Kenzo Ayala Moriel Ayala Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2008 Saint Amour Si Pure Summer Houbigant Raffinee Ellie Perfume Ellie Nuit Tesori d`Oriente Frangipani delle Indie Mila Schön `70 Ayala Moriel Indigo Rasasi Tagreed Nejma Nejma 3