Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women

Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women
dislike

Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Her Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures

Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld launches his new fragrances in March of 2014. The new fragrances are done in collaboration with Interparfums, while his previous creations were released under the license of Coty. The fragrances include masculine and feminine version - Karl Lagerfeld for Her and Karl Lagerfeld for Him.

Karl Lagerfeld for Her is a fresh scent of citrus, fruit and flowers on a woody – musky mase. It opens with accords of lemon and peach, with a floral heart of magnolia, rose and frangipani. All of this is soothed by the base of amber wood and musk.

Models of the campaign are Baptiste Giabiconi and Kati Nescher. The fragrance is available as 30, 45 and 85 ml Eau de Parfum.

Lemon Peach

Frangipani Magnolia Rose

Amber Woody Notes Musk

Karl Lagerfeld for Her Fragrance Reviews

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

Beautiful fragrance!
Think Armani Diamonds without the raspberry note or Dior Addict eau fraiche (2012 version).

Not a standout scent by any means, yet it isn't generically boring either.
It's sparkling, fresh, romantic, playful and feminine.

In truth, this is a quiet scent, a bit like Vanitas, I like it, it is a smooth floral/ citrus scent with a clean clear edge...true not outstanding, nothing exciting here, but definitely nicely done...KL played it safe and mainstream, I find it easy and pleasant to wear, feminine, lovely!!! I would easily gift it to anybody who likes nice little scents!!

zumrut
zumrut

well, mine too is not going to be a very positive review. I bought this scent today and I think I couldn't evaluate this fragrance properly since I didn't let it to settle down. Now it's on me for about 3 hours and it's still citrussy, even sour with a little sweet note. What a pity... Nevertheless I will give it one more chance next summer.

Juliana6
Juliana6

I don't understand that big amount of negative reviews about this scent. Yes, it maybe isn't a bomb or something unique and new, but it's really good, juicy, fresh daytime perfume. A nice citrus-rose-musk perfume for a modern, dynamic lady of any age.
The opening is fresh, sparkling and mouthwatering (the lemon or just even a thought about a sour lemon), then I smell a bouquet of delicate flowers with some mild, juicy peaches hidden inside of that bouquet. Such a fun! The rose and the magnolia are prominent, but they don't make the scent "old" or too classic. The base is sweet, flowery musk with some wood hints. On me it's very long lasting.
This scent reminds me something- a scent I've had (or still have), but I can't figure out what exactly. If I'll remember, I will certainly write here. I'm thinking about purchasing a full bottle.

Update: I know- it reminds me Armand Basi Rose Glacee. And sometimes Versace Versense too.

outofocus
outofocus

I had grat expectations (as many fellow bloggers...) when I tried it.

After all it's KL, I mean, have you ever seen his designs for Chanel?, I'm not sure Coco was better than him, so elegant, refined, chic, creative, pure luxury, OMG!!

So expectations were high, and I was totally dissapointed on each and every one of them.

Won't discuss the notes, I'm not good at that, I thought this is a "light" version of La vie est belle, which is in turn a version of Flowerbomb. Please take note that this perfume had such a poor sillage that I could not even smell it out of the paper strip 5 minutes after it was spritzed.

I love you Karl, but not this perfume, sorry!!

maritta
maritta

Does anybody else notice the similarity to Chloe Narcisse? In my opinion these two scents are somehow similar. Narcisse came out in early nineties and as far as I remember Karl Lagerfeldt was the main designer of the brand at that time.

alicektn
alicektn

What a sweetheart. Peachy cheeks, rosy lips and minty breath. Beautiful for summertime vacation near water (preferably salty).

It's nice and simple. I have no actual bad words for it, the only thing is, it might be too ordinary in the world of many outstanding perfumes. But I guess there is also a market for simple light scents suitable for work or school.
Light floral scent, mostly rose and magnolia. There's also a little peach and citrus.
It could be quite refreshing.
So, my emotions for this one are quite positive, but since I am not a millionaire I can only afford to buy scents that completely amaze me.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I smelled this at my local Macy's and was pleasantly surprised. I was trying to sidestep the SA directing me toward the shelf of fragrances for "younger women" (AKA fruit and candy hell) and happened to smell this as she had been spraying some on a card for someone else. It was actually quite lovely! Light lemony opening, some magnolia, a bit of sweetness from the frangipani, and a woody base. It definitely piqued my curiosity. Yes, it is a bit generic, but it's still very pleasant. Great to wear to lectures or even work!

persefoni
persefoni

I was patiently waiting for it to appear in the shops..... tried it on (abundantly) and thought: Whaaaat?? That's it??!? Karl hasn't brought out a perfume in decades, and that's all they came up with??

Oh, how i miss KL's magnificent uniqueness <3 !!

poppyluv
poppyluv

Negative reviews about this fragrance are surprising. It is a pure delight. Many reviewers comment that a particular scent is "generic". That may be true... but how different can perfumes with similar ingredients and notes be from one another... I mean really! In many instances the same "noses" create multiple scents and in 2014... how many fragrance ingredients have not been used and combined already. For me recent unexpected and unusual concoctions have come from Thierry Mugler, Tom Ford and Lolita Lempika ( lets not forget Pink Sugar!) The original Kim Kardasian and Tease from Paris Hilton are almost indistinguishable... but I have both. A beautiful fragrance is a beautiful fragrance and Karl Lagerfeld for Her is one of them. Just enjoy wearing it for what it is. I certainly do. It's fab!

Elmyra
Elmyra

One freaking hell of an amazing, explosive, sensual, fresh - and romantic, long lasting, gorgeous juice of a perfume. Wow
My new favorite. I added that its a tad similar to Vanitas, so for lovers of Issey's famous freshness, or Versace's Vanitas edp or edt - this is a must have.
The frangipani makes it very fresh and comes off as romantic and intimate, i totally love it, very happy with this perfume. (I am a collector, and am obsessed with perfumes, but to be honest have never actually heard of this designer before :p ) perhaps because i dont own designer clothes, but the perfume is WOW.

Last time I was in France, I thought French women smelled real good and classy!!
If they smell like Karl Lagerfeld for her . it is actually pretty nice, and stylish..
Those stupid clichés that never die !!!

Jartan*555
Jartan*555

I don't like really warm scents that just to me smell like a french whore. I also do not prefer very airy light scents either with no personality. I was buying so.e Gucci guilty black which is warm enough but enjoyable when I came across the new Lagerfeld for women and Oh my my!!! , it's exquisite. I'm hearing generic not original but in my opinion, that's not all what I get from this nicely put together long lasting scent . I've smelled so many scents that would go in the same accord trio. But this has a little more added warmth and I swear I smell tuberose as well, that really sets it apart from so many other frilly fruity. I LOVE IT!!!! BOUGHT THE LARGE BOTTLE. IT'S A SIGNATURE!!

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

Smelled today at macys. I enjoyed this. The dry down was nice. For the price I'll wait and if I find for a steal I would pick up. It is a bit typical has a lot of similar notes to other fragrances I own and like but has something in it that still pops enough to make me want. A future purchase for sure but a great scent.

blueviolet
blueviolet

First impression: meh. It is too safe, to generic. I mean it smells nice. But not worth the pricetag. I admit I tried quite a few perfume along with this one, and it sort of got lost. I will give it another go, but so far Im not impressed by this. No drama, no wow, nothing new at all. I guess playing it safe means winning a wider audience, however It is starting to get ridiculous, that in such saturated market, big names dont try harder to make something unique. There are enough notes out there to get creative. No?

Malene
Malene

This is a very nice floral/woody fragrance.
First, I had to accept the fact that it’s nothing like the gorgeous KL which is from an era of the most incredible raw materials no longer available.
However, this is a fresh and clean floral scent – like a fusion between Tommy girl and Very Estée. It is true that it borders on being a little ordinary, but the notes of frangipani combined with a very rich and crisp rose sets it apart from the mass. Unfortunately, the rather “clumsy” bottle is just wrong – a complete mismatch! If you take the beautiful, feminine bottle of “See” by Chloé and empty it (somewhere far away from me) and refill it with this lovely juice - then you get a book that you can actually judge by its cover.

I was trying the Male version and thought I'd give this a try as I'm not adverse to the odd fragrance aimed at women. For Her is a dire, generic floral, a peach/apricot/rose/musk thing which smells so similar to a million others. Doesn't smell bad as such just shows no imagination whatsoever and is a unit shifter, maybe just out in time for mothersday? I'm no expert but I thought Karl Lagerfeld fragrances were maybe a little daring or racy...Not this one!

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

This barely ok, and smells like squillions of other fragrances on the market. Anonymous flowers, sugar and clean musk - it's everywhere and I am disappointed that Karl did not go for something more original. One thing I will say is that if you like it you will find it great value - it is incredibly, tiresomely persistent on the skin!! I just wish it was more elegant and more interesting.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Another generic rose perfume. It opened with slightly metallic note which was gave it interesting twist. But in the dry down it can't detect anything else except some citrus and rose. It's very pleasant scent but there are many better quality perfumes carrying rose note. It's very light and not really good lasting on my skin. Sillage is also very soft.

Eirlys
Eirlys

When I went to Macys the SAs convinced me to try about 10 scents, and this one is the only one that stood out. It's very floral and fresh, and the scent is really unique (imo). It's not all the generic fragrances out there. It's bright but also sensual, and it sits close to the skin.

I would say it's perfect for spring time because of all the different floral notes. The perfume lasts about 6-7 hours on my wrists so it's pretty good. I know there are a lot of floral fruity fragrances out there that don't last a long time, but this one is an exception.

Citrus woody scent, too sour and too aromatic. For sure it is elegant, it just does not match my perfume taste. I prefer sweeter, milder and warmer scents.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I've given this fragrance a good trial on my skin and I must say that in my opinion, it smells quite unpleasant on my skin. It opens with sickeningly sweet and skanky synthetic musk, synthetic fruit and floral, smelling like nothing that has ever lived on this planet, flora or fauna. The alleged "peach" note in no way smells like the peach in any of the lovely fragrances I have smelled like Killian or Keiko Mecheri. This is just a too sweet musky lemony scent.

In the final drydown it becomes somewhat bearable when actual floral notes of frangipani and magnolia emerge with some nice wood notes, but this is still nothing I would ever wear. I was really hoping for something edgy and cool from Karl Lagerfeld but it was not to be. Don't let the SA's at Macy's spray this on you- you will regret it- believe me!

ShelleyS87
ShelleyS87

I agree with Temporalgrace; I'm not a fan of the sickeningly sweet perfumes popular for my age group like Juicy Couture. I don't want to be Flowerbombed or assaulted by a fragrance either. This perfume has a nice clean scent with the white florals, amber and woods to add warmth. It's feminine and sophisticated without smelling old-ladyish. I should also add that I have allergies and asthma that make it difficult to wear just any perfume, and happily, this perfume doesn't agitate my allergies. I smelled it along with others and really enjoyed this scent the most at Macy's. I had to buy it. It's a great spring/summer scent.

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

i know that this parfume will be in the shops from march,but my vote "LIKE" is REAL just because i had the chance to test it before 10 days.because i work in a shop and i must try everything that i'll offer to my clients in the near future.and this is really really nice!!!

Karl Lagerfeld for Her by Karl Lagerfeld 3.42 out of 5 based on 140 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Karl Lagerfeld for Her by Karl Lagerfeld. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Karl Lagerfeld for Her by Karl Lagerfeld represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.