Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men

Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men
dislike

Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men Pictures Karl Lagerfeld for Him Karl Lagerfeld for men Pictures

Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld launches his new fragrances in March of 2014. The new fragrances are done in collaboration with Interparfums, while his previous creations were released under the license of Coty. The fragrances include masculine and feminine version - Karl Lagerfeld for Her and Karl Lagerfeld for Him.

Karl Lagerfeld for Him is an aromatic - fougere fragrance that begins with fresh mandarin and lavender oil. Its heart of green apple and violet is laid on the base of amber and sandalwood.

Models of the campaign are Baptiste Giabiconi and Kati Nescher. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Lavender Mandarin Orange

Green Apple Violet

Sandalwood Amber

Karl Lagerfeld for Him Fragrance Reviews

lovetribe
lovetribe

is as adidas champions league.....see the notes....

onlymynoseknows
onlymynoseknows

Very disappointing fragrance from a guy with so much pretentions like Karl Lagerfeld. If you don't look at the bottle and somebody tell you that it's a 400 ml Lidl perfume for Eur 4,99 i will believe it.

bossontherun
bossontherun

Mainstream, mainstream and Super mainstream. No time and was put into this frag. I can imagine they spent max 1/2hour to compose this scent. PASS at all cost!

Please, starters outhere; spend some time research and you can dig out several Mainstream Kings with the same budget such as Fierce, Polo Blue, Boss #6, etc.

Rorshach1004
Rorshach1004

A generic, flowery, powdery scent, not unpleasant, but it’s not exactly going to wow anybody. It smells very similar to many of the other generic masculine scents available in large UK department stores. It’s not terrible; it’s just kind of blah. It has a tang to it, but in terms of originality it’s completely lacking. Silage is average and longevity was very poor. After two hours I could barely smell it on my skin at all. You can get a 100ml bottle for around £30 on ebay, but even for that very reasonable price this is still one to miss.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

A depressing mainstream green-citrus-woody metallic scent, anonym, dull, easily mistakable with any masculine scent you can find at the mall. Poor longevity and ultra-poor quality.

crazyoney2k

ill be honest i thought it was generic but currently most fashion designers latest fragrances (except tom ford) are generic. but is it bad honestly no i really like it but it is similar to others. i would put it in my favorites of what has been released in the last year

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

A sweet, pleasant masculine scent. It just kind of smells generically "good." I wouldn't complain if I smelled it on my boyfriend, but it also isn't going to turn any heads. Just a basic generic lavender.

LSMUA
LSMUA

One big fat Meh. Sad really.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Karl Lagerfeld shame on you. Sweet plastic, with terrible longevity. Not worthy of the great man. Very disappointed.

O2
O2

رائحة تقليدية مستهلكة !

Nothing new !

alberto1964
alberto1964

Ordinary, sickly, just a simply cheap fougere. A complete disaster.

Wolfgang Mazrin
Wolfgang Mazrin

Received some free samples of this and I like it. Its nothing to write home about and it isn't a stunner. Its a nice clean scent. It will just give yo a little extra when you want to put out that fresh scrubbed vibe. The opening is similar to the aquatic blue scents but it fades into a sweeter soft vanilla. I think that makes it a little bit different from most aquatics. On the negative, I wouldn't be surprised to see this in the discount stores in a few years. If you collect scents, you probably have something that fills this role in your collection. If you don't have an every day safe for work scent then you might want to give it a try.

dmirror
dmirror

Smelled this one today and I like it its not the greatest scent ever but its nice relaxing smooth clean scent definitely a spring summer or office scent it'll be a good casual scent jeans tee or polo its not a scent you'd confuse for a woman fragrance its not sweet

michael.j
michael.j

Garbage. Utterly common and forgettable. Will blend well with adolescent hormones, which is just as well since teens are most likely its intended market.

mashka
mashka

Plain, boring, nothing special...Very Disappointing!

Broadbent
Broadbent

Pathetic.
A waste of time and money.
Clearly Karl had NOTHING to do with this. It has no style whatsoever.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Soo generic and boring. This could be sprayed in Hollister and no one would know the difference.

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

Buy this when it hits bargain bins. Floaral/lavender combination with a slight citrus opening and a slightly creamy/woody drydown. Grab almost anything in the same category from a discount retailer (Perry Ellis, Ferragmo.....) and you pretty much have covered this scent at a fraction of the current costs. I wonder why these guys do this, at least act like you are going to swing for the fences, these guys are coming up to bat with no expectation to get a hit!

Longevity about average
Scent about average
Projection about average

Rating: Average maybe even slightly below due to it not being deeply discounted.

CGV

....and now the surprise: Iam digging this fragrance! For some reason its pleasing me to an extent, that Iam considering to get a bottle. There must be some addictive vibe going on, because despite my previous two reviews Iam starting to like this!

CGV

...so I made a second attempt at Karl's new release. The smell is nice. Karls says that not smelling nice these days is rude, so with "For Him" he covers that issue. But thats all Iam afraid. Just a scent to smell nice. This isnt about the craft of perfumery or the art to create something memorable which endures for ages (like many of his previous releases). It smells nice just like almost any other scent on the market these days. Probably a bit better. But they almost all smell nice. Of course there are different tastes but nowadays they make sure, that a new fragrance is safe enough to please as many people as possible. Same here. I was simply hoping for a more creative scent from König Karl. Unfortunately sillage and longevity could have saved this scent but both are just to weak...

Migalex
Migalex

Total lack of creativity. Typical plain aromatic fougere smelling like zillions of other fragrances. What is the point of making and marketing this? As much as I am very fond of the old original Karl Lagerfeld fragrances, this one does not appeal to me at all. Funnily enough, at least in the part of the world where I live, it seems to mark the come back of Karl Lagerfeld to perfume stores and street advertisement. That might say something about the whole business. Poor staying power and no silage.

kaysee
kaysee

Nice but as many have said before me, It's boring.

(Sorry uncle Karl)

I echo the comment below!
Another new fragrance that needn't of been released as it shows no creativity whatsoever.
Pure homogenization!
I'm a lover of violets and lavender generally but even I was bored to tears by this. It doesn't bring anything new to the accord.
I understand that it's about making money as much as anyone. I just wish these new designer fragrances would stop being so safe and deliver something that might be polarising and unpopular with some but could be a masterpiece to others...It's just like music... originally can still be achieved!

sebjar
sebjar

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

If I want to smell like Karl Lagerfeld For Him I'll use Azzaro Chrome and probably it will last longer!

Nothing original here as this scent has been done and redone a thousand times! :(

Jay2010
Jay2010

You people are pathetic, you go all day bashing new fragrance that isn't niche, if you want unique, different, weird smells, just stay away from designer, the common man just want things that smells pleasant, to him, and the chicks, get a life, all of you.

Dimitrios
Dimitrios

"the days of great designer frags is long gone "
people buy vintage .... before its gone forever from the face of the earth .

guerlainfreak
guerlainfreak

This is synthetic sandalwood at it best. Your first impression is "I have smelled this too many times to mention". There are no redeemable qualities about this fragrance at all. It smells cheap. Expected more from KL.

crazyoney2k

ive got this already to me it smells a lot like victoria secrets very sexy platinum for men, i really like it though.

cwerge
cwerge

Smells very similar to play boy manhattan. Actually manhattan is much better and cheaper. Anyways, both smell super synthetic and sweet which is not bad but is nothing new or a standout. Get an old school lagerfield if you want something with more personality than this!

nonsisa
nonsisa

The aquatic notes here remind me of Gentlemen Only by Givenchy.
Other than the notes listed I also get some kind of spices. Far from being headstrong and rather bold. I consider Lagerfeld to be a genius but this scent is more Lagerhaus.

Another shelf warmer.

CGV

I have to agree with SteelerOpera. Its a mishmash of mainstream scents which plays a disappearing act rather quickly on your skin and not so quickly on paper. I adore König Karl and his work but this is just not up to the very strong personality and image he is radiating. I will try to test again maybe my senses fail me...

SteelerOpera
SteelerOpera

Sadly I have tried this. It smells like a combination of many popular, safe designer fragrances released recently but with less projection and longevity. If this is what Lagerfeld made us wait for these last few years I am not impressed. And yes, I know it hasn't been released yet in the states, but the testers are out there and so is the product, it's just waiting for the OK to be put on the shelves.

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

i know that this parfume will be in the shops from march,but my vote "LIKE" is REAL just because i had the chance to test it before 10 days.because i work in a shop and i must try everything that i'll offer to my clients in the near future.and this is really really nice!!!

kenney77
kenney77

Can't wait to try this I like all the notes in this fragrance I hope it comes out soon

Karl Lagerfeld for Him by Karl Lagerfeld 2.54 out of 5 based on 100 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Karl Lagerfeld for Him by Karl Lagerfeld. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Karl Lagerfeld for Him by Karl Lagerfeld represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.