Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Karleidoscope Karl Lagerfeld for women

Karleidoscope Karl Lagerfeld for women
dislike

Karleidoscope Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karleidoscope Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Karleidoscope Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures

Karleidoscope reveals not only the diversity of a muse, it reveals the aura of each individual woman!” announced Karl Lagerfeld.

The fragrance that combines classic elegance with modernity is described as noble, bold, sensual and passionate. It opens with green notes of angelica and soft tones of violet. The heart blends heliotrope, freesia and patchouli notes, laid at the warm base of benzoin and tonka.

The bottle is cylindrical and its shape reminds of a kaleidoscope. The face of the perfume is Italian model Bianca Balti. Karl Lagerfeld Karleidoscope is available from as 30 and 60 ml Eau de Parfum. Karleidoscope was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Raynaud.

Angelica

L'Heure Bleue

Karleidoscope Fragrance Reviews

kareembrightman
kareembrightman

A Little Fresh Sister of " L'heure Bleue " Guerlain... Powder and soft like a candy.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I received a sample today, it's a beautifully composed scent!I love the violet and tonka bean in it. In my imagination the woman who likes to wear this is mature, confident and classy. In my perfume wardorbe Karleidoscope is going to be a night scent.I wish the sillage was more powerful though.

mahanta
mahanta

First couple of minutes I thought "This one is a scrubber!" but soon it settled down very similar to My Queen, but later - imagine that - Lolita Lempicka Midnight without anise and licorice! Not bad. Not bad at all. Wish it had more lasting power and projection.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

This is really gorgeous! I love violet and angelica together, so I was pretty sure I would. It wears very much like a Blvgari in terms of longevity and sillage, but is of high quality like them also. Gorgeous powdery violets, herbal minty angelica, and benzoin for a vintage touch and gives it that luxurious high class velvety feel. I also get some clean musk.

Going through my laundry today I noticed a lovely cloud of a smell and found it on a sweater I wore last week one day and had to look on my timeline to see what I had on that day. It was Karleidoscope! I wasn't really all that impressed with this at first, but I really truly love it! A sweet, lovely cloud
Is it backup bottle worthy? If you love violets and angelica, you bet!

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

A beautiful violet wood, So fresh and so suttle. Very nice bottle too!
But i wouldn't buy this again, because of the poor quality.
I choose He Wood instead.
The sillage and lastingpower of this is worse than any bodymist i've tryed, so I really hope that theres someone out there that can make this wonderful perfume to lift, it just isn't me!

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

This is currently a bargain buy in my local Beauty Base store in London and to me, it is a dead ringer for Balenciaga Paris. Lovely fresh fragrance with a green violet note that is perfect for spring. You don't get the lovely Balenciaga bottle but you do get a good fragrance for a good price. I believe it must be discontinued so get it while you can...

leFemale72
leFemale72

Natural scent of woman skin ,balmy and powdery at the same time.Good layer perfume ,original and every time kind of different you wear it...

butfly23
butfly23

What a stinker, where's the Heliotrope? Not sweet, not warm just sharp and furniture polish smell. Catches at the back of my throat. Will use as a loo spray.
Fab bottle though, will look great in the loo.

Might go back to in the summer but don't hold out much hope.
Unfortunately have a full bottle and body-wash.

Ladydebra
Ladydebra

I just bought this as a blind buy - and what a lovely surprise it is!

It smells pretty full-on when first sprayed, but after literally a minute, it dries into a more subtle, complicated scent.

First hit is Parma-violet sweets, then powdery, with something vanilla and light musky after that. Sweet, but with a hint of bitterness and a hint of creaminess as well.

I have synesthesia (all my words/days of the week etc have shapes, colours and sounds....google it -it's hard to explain.). and so as my synesthesia dictates, this has an uncurrent of the smell of the letter 'O' for me! Not particularly useful information for anyone else, but there is something in this that smells like an 'O'! I wish I could work out what ingredient has that effect on me as I smell it in other things too.

It feels like a grown up, sophisticated scent, without being old or mumsy. It's what I thought chic women smelled like when I was a teenager. (I'm 33)

My husband likes the smell of it too...but it's a fairly up close and personal sort of scent! It only has a far reach for a few minutes and then you need to lean closer to enjoy it.

I don't know how long it lasts yet as its my first wear and we are only an hour in.

A good but, different buy for me. Unusual, bargain price, stands out from popular sugary scents. Nice if you are looking for something that's different, but you don't want a big powerhouse fragrance.

Jerine123
Jerine123

Interesting perfume and great "kaleidoscope" type bottle. Violets and flowers equal calming and a little safe. Wish it was as wonderful as KL. That has to be one of his best perfumes ever! But Lagerfeld perfumes are really nice and truly fantastic if you find a vintage. Have been looking for the vintage KL forever.

Fresh and elegant every-day-scent. On my skin I get a Pear-note, its not includeed in the pyramid. A bit sweet for my taste, but a very nice timeless scent.

Fräsch och elegant varje-dag-doft. På min hud får jag en Päron-not som inte är inkluderad i doftpyramiden. Lite för söt för mig men en härligt tidlös doft.

Jola 72
Jola 72

It is definitely cold weather fragrance and I was wrong about this beauty,thats it.I put it on my wrists yesterday and could smell it for several hours.Very classy and balmy ,discrete rich scent,high quality perfume .Not sexy and in your face ,but sexy on your skin scent.Closest to Unforgivable Women,just not that powdery,more balmy rich I am actually amazed by quality of Lagerfeld perfumes,own two of capsules Light and Red.Classy and ladylike scents Just amazing for the money I paid for that quality perfumes Highly recommended

Gaia_88
Gaia_88

I am an unconditionet violet/blue flowers lover! I got this when it came out and... it did not last on me at all! I could sense green notes in the opening, violet afterwards and powder with a very quick dissapearence. It's such a pity as i adore the bottle and the name, but I definetly will not get another bottle!

katariina9
katariina9

Just cut the plastic from one of my first blind buys! Very cool flacon by the way, simple but humorous, appropriate for Karl;).

I'm not into blind buys, especially for 30 ml and more EdP, especially since I've tried and tested different parfums for long time and see no need to risk with smth I'm actually rather particular about and want to wear. But the price was so good, I couldnt resist the curiosity. Besides, I like violet, so was hoping its not too risky choice.

Well... angelica is only there for first few minutes, then the violet kicks in and its well balanced nice neat floral that starts to turn powdery... I'm not into powdery fragrances. In fact I'm not into powdery At All! So this dryness is definitely smth that turns me off. I've dry skin anyway and if there is even a hint of powder and sugar, on my skin it becomes a mix of baby talc and bubblegum instantly :S. Freesia and patchouli save the situation and becomes more pleasant after an hour.

Overall, its a classy conservative fragrance, elegant powder and luckily not too sweet. It also smells much more expensive than in really is, stays close to the skin and lasts 3-4 hours. But for me it its just too boring. Boardroom scent, but the one secretary wears. Well-behaving, but not at all interesting or exciting.

glitterlust
glitterlust

A charming sweet powdery violet, not unlike MyQueen. This is lighter and more feminine though (no white florals to fluff it out, no pepper nor vetiver and woody notes). Sadly, there was no angelica to green things up but the scent does develop into a rather full bodied powdery blend. The benzoin, heliotrope and musk provide a sufficiently balmy base. Unsure about the projection and life of the scent but I am sure the bottle is a sight to behold.

Dollycat
Dollycat

A true Karl Lagerfeld perfume! Deep, warm very sexy and feminine sweet oriental. Definitely a treasure in my collection.

vertigo
vertigo

Violet, violet and more violet.

Karleidoscope is a nice scent, elegant and refined,
well balanced, just in the middle of light and heavy.

Sillage and staying power aren't very good though.

Somehow, this perfume gets lost in quite a big amount of violet launches of the recent times.

Good fragrance, bad timing!

Karleidoscope by Karl Lagerfeld 3.85 out of 5 based on 116 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Karl Lagerfeld Karleidoscope fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Karl Lagerfeld Karleidoscope, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Karleidoscope by Karl Lagerfeld. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Karleidoscope by Karl Lagerfeld represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.