Designers » I-K » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

cherry
yellow floral
sour
Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Videos
Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures Lagerfeld Femme Karl Lagerfeld for women Pictures

Lagerfeld Femme is a floral aldeyde fragrance, launched on market in 2000. It was designed by Christine Nagel for a modern woman who knows how to enjoy herself and fascinate at the same time. The bottle has the shape of a female silhouette and can be found in three forms, depending on quantity. Combined with Plexiglas in different colors and a rubber black stopper, Lagerfeld’s femme is tall and slender (75 ml) seated and rolled up (50 and 30 ml). This fragrance starts of with sparkling and fresh green tangerine and shiny lemon, slowly overpowered by narcissus, lily and pink pepper. A touch of the woody notes of cedar, wild forest plum and musk forms the base of this wonderful Lagerfeld perfume.

Green Mandarin Rhubarb Elemi resin

Lily Narcissus

Musk Cherry Cedar

G Gigli

Lagerfeld Femme Fragrance Reviews

Madrona
Madrona

Resin, aldehydes and undefined flowers. I am not detecting any rhubarb or cherry. A strange one, this. I am not in love with it.

Luminan
Luminan

I love the funny Bottle :) The scent itself is ok too.

lotus and jasmine
lotus and jasmine

What a lovely lily note! This is the second scent that I've found that hosts a realistic lily note. I had thought that I disliked this note, but it turns out that done right, the lily is wonderfully evocative.

Femme opens with a strong citrus and white musk blast, which slowly mellows into a beautiful lily note in the heart, supported by crisply lemony elemi and nicely oily narcissus. The rhubarb doesn't show up on my skin until the dry down, when it joins the flowers, adding a softly sour dry note to the mix.

Overall, very pretty, bright, clean, refreshing. A lovely summer time scent!

icecube
icecube

Strange perfume it is. I am surely smelling tarragon and yes mixed with mint - that someone else suggested as a note.
It stays green on me even after drydown - no rubarbs, flower or fruits - just green herbs and cedar.
Not unpleasant but nothing I would pay money for.
Have the new formula from a desinger collection box (15 ml minis).
Cool bottle and think the green one really reflects this fragrance.

dhiagelev

Having recently written a review, see below, I used Femme yesterday on a hot day. Previous use, the day had been cold with a cold wind blowing. My experience of Femme was quite different in these hot weather circumstances, and this the first time that it had ever occurred to me that weather temperature might make a difference. Also, it led me to wonder if bio-rhythms or body chemistry might alter in differing weather conditions, for I found this second use of Femme was much more satisfactory. Only a tinge of mint was apparent which rapidly vanished, and what remained lasted for many hours and was a rather fascinating dryish tone that kept me continually smelling my wrist. Not fabulous, definitely not heavy and sexy,but, interesting and nice for daytime use and obviously, hot weather does the trick!

Lagerfeld Femme
This one intrigues me. Top note, on application, mint, strongly mint, but there is no mint in it. This stays for a while, and accompanying it is a green citrus smell with something intriguing underneath, which must be the musk and cedar.
There is something in the dry down that reminds me of hot pinous trees and herbs, but just a subtle undertone, a woody tinge, rather fascinating, with a floral veil to it, which makes what could have been a rather masculine fragrance, feminine. Not at all sexy to my mind ,but fresh, light with a bit of oomph behind it, a day perfume for definite.
I kind of like it, but I prefer heavy, sexy orientals.
Another minus,it fades very rapidly on me to an almost imperceptible tinge. Nice, but!

thea385
thea385

i got two (pink and orange) as a present and i can't lie, i hated them! yuck.. my friend took orange one, and pink one is still on my shelf, after >10years..

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

Call me immature, but I bought this for the bottle. My god...maybe I just have a "dirty" mind, but it reminds me of a...well you know. Just look at it. I love how in the ads, they tried to make the model take a pose similar to the bottles' shape. But that ubiquitous cap, oh dear. Now take that image and this quote: "for a modern woman who knows how to enjoy herself and fascinate at the same time". Oh, I almost died of laughter. Thanks to its "funny" shape, I thought this would be a sensual fragrance but instead it was very bright and clean. The silage is quite musky and woodsy though, and the smell of lilies becomes pungent and slightly sharp. Like a really bad copycat perfume you find at a dollar store.Still keeping it for the peach bottle. It sticks out in my vanity table, hah ha. Bad pun intended.

Passionflower
Passionflower

I'm sorry, but I was unpleasantly surprised, unfortunately. It started off smelling like cheap cologne (Boldoot, 4711)and quite citrusy, but then it turned into something which smells mostly like aftershave. Staying power is great, but that's not good when you don't like this scent... I tried it together with 2 of my colleagues, and none of us liked Lagerfeld Femme. Shame for such a stylish and famous designer.

spookyjan
spookyjan

i think it smells a little cheap this one,nothing special

mnesli
mnesli

delicious SUMMER parfume. i advice everybody

F_A
F_A

Femme opens with fresh and sparkling citrusy scent, then it becomes rich flowery - the smell of lilies is quite bright. In the base notes, this flowery scent becomes sweeter and woody. Actually on my skin it is not a light and clean type of fragrance, must be the musk and the cedar.

True, that Femme has something naughty in it. Nice fragrance for everyday use with a good staying power.

eskarina62
eskarina62

Baby-clean and young!
Absolutely loveable!
Naughty, yet innocent!
I had it a long time ago and will buy it again !

Lagerfeld Femme by Karl Lagerfeld 3.22 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lagerfeld Femme by Karl Lagerfeld. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lagerfeld Femme by Karl Lagerfeld represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.