Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Liquid Karl Karl Lagerfeld for women and men

Liquid Karl Karl Lagerfeld for women and men
dislike

cacao

Liquid Karl by Karl Lagerfeld is an oriental spicy fragrance for women and men. Liquid Karl was launched in 2004. Top notes are pepper, caraway and cardamom; middle notes are soybean, frangipani and cacao; base notes are oakmoss and cedar Liquid Karl was created by Pascal Gaurin, Bruno Jovanovic and Sandrine Malin.

Pepper Caraway Cardamom

Soybean Frangipani Cacao

Oakmoss Cedar

Lann-Ael

Liquid Karl Fragrance Reviews

DAL123
DAL123

Bought this in a blind buy from a fantastic Fragrantican and wow!! This is very unique, at least to me and compared to my collection. I do not get a gourmand vibe from it in a food way. It is very warm and cozy. Starts off on me as a woody/boozy/spicy scent then mellows to something sweeter, yet still boozy. Sprayed it on my boyfriend and got a completely different scent from it. All woods and spice, but still delicious on him. This was a great blind buy!! Too bad this one isn't around anymore.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Nicely done wintery gourmand. It has decent sillage but gives the feel of wearing close to the skin due to the lack of any aldehydes. Definitely uisex, and ahead of its time- many "niche" gourmands are similar to this.

jerome.villanueva
jerome.villanueva

This scent has a cozy, warm and spicy bouquet reminiscent of spiked hot chocolate and spiced apple cider all mixed together but in a good way! Lol Being so it's not an all season scent and is more appropriate in the cool/cold weather months. I like it a lot and it always gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling in the winter months whenever I wear it. Longevity and sillage is moderate. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it an 8 only because it's not an all-around scent like let's say Terre D'Hermes is (which is a solid 10/10 for me). But given the right situation, this scent shines!

gatsby
gatsby

bread pudding. OMG =)))

iMaverick
iMaverick

If I had to compare other scents to the ones I own, I would say Liquid Karl borrowed elements from Kanon Norwegian Wood and Yves Rocher Hoggar. Liquid K has smooth sweet woody elements like Kanon NW, yet has spicy aspects with tonka notes like Hoggar. Liquid K is more understated than the other two. I'll definitely use it when I want something comforting and warm, but a little more transparent than smouldering.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I had this unique scent and regret selling it. It was a bit bonkers as I recall. There was something bread like in the notes but with a kind of middle eastern spice/vague cocoa feel to the composition. I feel it worked better as a room spray rather than a skin fragrance because it begs the question: who wants to smell of bread pudding?
Full marks to lagerfeld/H&M for trying something different.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Karl Lagerfeld Liquid Karl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Karl Lagerfeld Liquid Karl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Liquid Karl by Karl Lagerfeld. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Liquid Karl by Karl Lagerfeld represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant John Galliano John Galliano Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Alexander McQueen Kingdom Dolce&Gabbana D&G Fendi Fendi Theorema Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Lady Gaga Fame Prada Prada (Amber) Chanel Coco Noir Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Donna Karan Black Cashmere Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Yves Saint Laurent Nu Al-Rehab Balkis Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Ambre Orient Christian Dior Poison