Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Trellis Kat Burki for women

Trellis Kat Burki for women

I have it: 5 I want it: 2

A bright, spirited, sparkling fragrance that celebrates relaxed elegance and makes you feel alive. With a joyous bouquet of Jasmine, Roses and Violets, Trellis illuminates the beauty of everyday life. Trellis was launched in 2014.

Green Notes Orange

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Ylang-Ylang

Musk Woody Notes Amber Palisander Rosewood Sandalwood Orris Root

Trellis Fragrance Reviews

Roses wrapped with musk. I wish I could get more from this perfume, but after wearing it twice, sadly I cannot. There are other notes that did draw me to it, but I'm disappointed that Trellis is basically pure roses on me. If you truly enjoy roses, then this is one for you. I do believe there are other offerings on the market that could be better for that type of floral offering. Pretty, but too linear and not as full-bodied as I expected. Very soft, sits close to the skin with excellent longevity. The bottles are large and made of heavy glass, very classic.

How wonderful to be the first reviewer. Let me start off by saying I have her Silk Noir and Tubereusse I hope I am spelling that right. All of the scents are very well constructed. The bottles are beautiful and classic which I love. Trellis is a great floral scent. To my nose I detect a vintage vibe but in a very good expensive high quality way. It's an all around lovely high quality fragrance. I would not blind buy this one but if you have a Lord and Taylor in your area or there is a Kat Burki boutique I would definitely suggest checking out her line of fragrances. I am quite pleased.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kat Burki Trellis fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kat Burki Trellis, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trellis by Kat Burki. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trellis by Kat Burki represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.