Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Saint Kat Von D for women
dislike

caramel
Saint Kat Von D for women Pictures

Kat Von D presents two perfumes named Sinner and Saint in 2009. The fragrances have the same flacons coloured in red and white, with a tattoo piece on the neck of the flacon and with a beautiful stopper. Both editions can be found in amounts of 50ml EDP.

Saint brings us Mirabelle plum note and juicy mandarin in a top. A heart hides tiare, caramel and jasmine, while a base features creamy vanilla which caresses the skin, along with musk and warm sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange Mirabelle

Jasmine Tiare Flower Caramel

Musk Sandalwood Vanilla

Saint Fragrance Reviews

luna rebel
luna rebel

Saint is a nice caramel vanilla scent but it stops in its tracks after that. It is currently going for a ludicrous price tag of $140 on Ebay. Really? I mean, come on people, the quality just doesn't reflect this price. It lasts maybe 2 hours on my skin. For this price, I guarantee you can find better fragrances.

shannajenks
shannajenks

I love this scent!

I think it may be discontinued...(Oct 2014) Sad face! :-(

Centsless
Centsless

I've worn Saint the past two evenings and I really like it. It has its place as a light, easy day time scent when you crave something cozy but not sexy. It is mainly a vanilla scent on me...but not the typical celebrity sugary vanilla. This vanilla is a bit more grown up, and appears not too long after the caramelly orange opening. The caramel is fleeting on my skin. As it dries, Saint becomes a creamy vanilla and sandalwood skin scent. It is more refined and subtle than I thought it would be. I feel Sinner is more interesting/complex, but Saint is probably more suitable for situations when you want to smell nice but not offend anyone. Someone told me it was a toned down version of Fancy. Yep! Overall Saint is easy to like :)

russiankiss
russiankiss

Why is this perfume so hard to find in stores now?!? (August 2014) by any chance, does anyone know which chain stores might carry the Kat Von D Saint perfume in Texas? Thanks so much!

Happyvalleygirl
Happyvalleygirl

I grabbed this on clearance at Ross for 4.99! It was a great blind buy. It's delicately sweet and great for day.

pipergirl
pipergirl

Going on this somehow reminds me of a lightened up mixture of BBW Forever Midnight and Killer Queen. Spray a bit of each on one wrist, do a quick rinse in cool water and you have Saint. Initially, I wasn't too impressed, it seemed very generic-trendy-celeb-scent. But the dry down saves it for me - light, sweet but fresh (as opposed to sticky) caramel. Finally, a caramel that I can wear during summer. I'm glad that I picked this one up.

Sdbaby1
Sdbaby1

Picked this up randomly I love it it's very light great for daytime use or in the office doesn't last long ....

matty64
matty64

I found this today @ Ross for $19.99 + 7% sales tax. It's a pleasant smelling perfume, reminds me of Diors Hypnotic Poison. I never pay retail for celebrity fragrances.

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

FINALLY!!! got one here in Australia sent from America very expensive from ebay.

Worth the amount i paid for it. And is everything i wanted it to be.

In the opening i get really sweet mandarin which quickly changes a real light, sugary Vanilla Caramel with a hint of Mandarin. BEAUTIFUL!!

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

If anybody is looking to get a bottle of saint, I found it on kat von d's website at wonderland la. I have looked everywhere for it and was not going to drop over a hundred dollars on a bottle on ebay and I couldn't find it on sephoras website either! so If you want it I found it there!

demonicpretty
demonicpretty

This is the light, sweet daytime fragrance I've been looking for all along. The tart fruit and caramel scent is immediately apparent at first, but then it fades into a light and airy jasmine, vanilla, and sandalwood scent. It has sightly moderate sillage, and becomes a skin scent after a few hours, but will linger around a bit on your clothes all day. I wear this when I simply want to smell nice and sweet; great for everyday wear, especially in the spring and summer. It has a little bit of everything I like in perfume notes, so it's perfect. It layers well with Sinner, too!

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

If there is such a thing as candied jasmine, this is it! I get a hint of creaminess from the vanilla-sandalwood combination, mandarin peel/tinge of juice and then sugar dipped jasmine. The only downside is it really doesn't last too long, and poor projection. It only projects about an arms length or maybe not even in the first hour. I used to love collecting stickers and scented stationary from sanrio when I was a kid but since they cost quite a bit of money, i only had a few, but this scent reminds me of those and not just the stationaries but also the erasers that I loved to sniff.

Mimielle
Mimielle

Like a more mature Pink Sugar for attendees at a Gothic Night Carnival.
Still sweet but no kiddie rides...

e31g
e31g

This stuff smells good but I've decided I wont be purchasing the full size after my rollerball purchase. This is my reasoning...

I assumed given the persona of the designer it'd be an edgier vanilla fragrance but Saint isn't. It's very simple, though appropriately named because it's sweet and innocent. I do detect citrus notes but in my opinion it smells like a overly ripe sugared orange; there is no tangy or tart bite to it, it simply blends with the sweet vanilla and caramel notes. This scent would've suited me better if it had a sharper more natural citrus note to break up all the sweetness- it was a blind buy and I was hoping this would be the case. Instead it reminds me of an orange creamsicle. If you are looking for sweet overload this is a decent scent! Its not too intense to the point of causing me headaches its a very pleasant sweet smell while it lasts. I was just expecting something more dimensional?

Bnmaniaci
Bnmaniaci

Similar to jessica simpson fancy. I love both, though saints bottle is a bit ugly and sprays like a jet on a hose. My neck feels wet when I put it on haha. Bought it from sephora.

elliselove
elliselove

sephora doesn't sell this anymore this year (2013). i think this is one of the best vanilla creamy flavor.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Oh yes! I love this!! I love the sweet, sweet gourmands like Pink Sugar, Prada Candy, Fantasy, Viva La Juicy.... and a big fave of mine is True Religion's Hope Love Denim (which smells so damn good, but doesn't have the potency I wish it did) so I'm in LOVE with Saint. I started with a rollerball and now I bought the 1.7, which I found on ebay for $40 shipped. Much better than Sephora. I get creamy candy/vanilla when I smell this. Almost a Werther's Original buttery vanilla smell. I love it. It's right up my gourmand alley!

iammelody
iammelody

I've been wearing this for quite a while now, and i've made it my signature. As far as scent goes, its a vanilla gourmand, a tad more grown up than your Fantasy or Viva La juicy (which I LOVE).
Think a light florally vanilla, with almost a slight hint of sugared lemon, even though there is no lemon notes. I definitely smell the orange in the first couple minutes but it dries down to a very light and comforting caramel gourmand.

The only downside is that its weak. I'm happy with low silage, I don't care for people to smell my trail, but I can't smell it on myself after a few hours. Maybe just the slightest hint is left in my hair.
I bought the 30 ml and even though its light, I'd still put the money on the bigger bottle.

nellychick31
nellychick31

I randomly tested this as Sephora today, and I was blown away by how delicious it smelled! It is a sweet scent, but manages to not be sickly sweet like many gourmand fragrances tend to be. The initial spray is a sweet orange scent, but quickly moves onto the lovely caramel heart. On my skin, it smells almost like creme brulee - likely from the combination of vanilla, caramel and musk. I still smell it almost five hours later!

Sweet Caroline 1000
Sweet Caroline 1000

I'm glad I bought the rollerball. I like it but not enough to spend 50+ on the full bottle. Also I like it better than Sinner.Bought it in the roller ball too. Saint is sweet and yummy, for the younger girls I think it's perfect. For a mature woman like myself,not so much,it's not unique enough for me. I don't really want to smell like candy. I love Kat Von D cosmetics.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I got a 8mL rollerball of this in the mail today (from the U.S. since they don't stock this in my country)- I'm glad I bought this and not a full bottle. It does smell very nice, but not very unique. It reminds me a lot of Mariah Carey M without the incense note and more... lemon (is that the 'mirabelle' note listed)? I can see why some guys have enjoyed wearing this too- it does have a sort of unisex-y vibe that I don't find unpleasant. I haven't actually worn this out, so I will do that tomorrow and report any significant results if there are any! For now, I definitely don't regret buying this, but I am glad that I didn't pay $50+ for a full bottle like I was originally tempted to...

Update (post Winter 2013): Okay, so I've worn this many times during Winter, and I really like it. I don't think this perfume is one that should be worn everyday during colder months though- just every now and then so that you can truly enjoy and appreciate the lovely vanilla-fruity fragrance. Still glad I got the rollerball and not the 50ml! ;)

apatheticus
apatheticus

The first perfume I ever owned, and the start of my gourmand addiction! Saint opens with a lot of vanilla and mandarin orange, with some caramel and plum notes that keep it from being too sweet or cloying. It dries down into a really warm vanilla/sandalwood that isn't anything too unique or special, but is still incredibly yummy.

sugarshield
sugarshield

On me, this is PURE caramel/vanilla, and absolutely delicious. I love every second of this, from application to the very minute it disappears from my skin. I almost wish I could smell more of the other notes, but I don't want to mess with this melty caramel I'm getting. Om nom nom.

nimiel22
nimiel22

I love this! I had a sample that I doused myself in and I just wanted to drink it, it smells that yummy. It's like an angel's whisper, completely divine, soft, tender, sweet, and fresh. I can smell the orange and plum that is softened by jasmine and sandalwood. Very smooth. The only negative is the lasting power leaves a lot to be desired. Oh well, I love it so much I had to get the biggest bottle!

I have a sample and this is not typical really, for me like a romantic sweet scent, unique, exclusive. It goes through a stage that smells a bit weird but oh doesn't last
I would gladly get a bottle of this refreshing feminine perfume.
It has something that makes me want to try it some more!

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

One of my favorite fragrances, ever.

First off, I loved the concept behind Kat Von D's two scents: Saint & Sinner.

We all have two sides to us, and especially for me, some nights I'm a Saint...and some nights I'm a Sinner ; )

& that's what fragrance is all about to me...its about expressing yourself - finding a scent that matches your mood - and when you spritz your perfume you come ALIVE!

I remember I was with a friend, and she bought Saint Rollerball and I bought Sinner.

I was jealous of hers because Saint smelled absolutely wonderful and Sinner was more spicy and nighttime.

On her skin, it smelt almost like a tanning lotion - somewhat coconut, somewhat fruity, but overall just delicious.

We had so much with these two scents because we would switch it up and play along - whose gonna be the saint tonight and whose gonna be the sinner!?

After she left (she was visiting me from out-of-state) I went back and bought the large size of both perfumes - Saint & Sinner.

I love them both, but if I had to choose one - Saint.

It smells heavenly (ha, go figure)
& its truly irresistible.

Its hard to describe the notes....its slightly fruity, but definitely creamy, soft, and intoxicating.

If I had to guess, I would say peach and vanilla are the top notes I smell.

The peach gives it that brightness and juiciness to it. & the Vanilla gives it that MMMMMPH and softness to the overall scent.

I love how softttttt it is, and yet how STRONG it lasts!

I used to wear this a lot when I went out to the club and whenever I slept over a guy's house, the guy would tell me he could smell my 'scent' weeks later still on his pillow and how much he loved it!

That's just how strong it is!

It's truly a wonderful scent.

mel4
mel4

I asked for this as a gift after i read the reviews.I like sweet scents but ones that are richer than Pinnk Sugar, and this is not it. I don't think of this as sweet at all. I am going to take Damobidbarbie's advice and miz it with the extract.

Damorbidbarbie
Damorbidbarbie

Just a little tip for people who wear this perfume, If you're anything like me, sometimes you cannot keep a perfume on your skin for the life of you! And i'm something of a Chameleon, as i wear a little bit of everything and love almost every perfume i encounter. But sometimes, the perfumes i really love just won't keep on my skin! But i found that if you mix this perfume with a Bit of Vanilla Extract, that not only does it make Saint stay longer on the skin, but that it smells like ABSOLUTE BLISS! <3 And since both Saint and Sinner have Vanilla in them, that it works for both! *I tried it with Sinner Also*, I have Yet to try it with Poetica and Adora, But since i have Poetica I'll try it tomorrow! :D I hope it helps!

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

This is my be-all, end-all gourmand fragrance. There are countless gourmand fragrances out there on the market, but Saint has that "little something" that makes me love it.

The best way I can describe the fragrance on my skin is this: A light vanilla and creamy/smooth sandalwood with a distinct warm "embrace" of some sorts. That warm "embrace" could be some of the fruity and floral notes, but whatever it is, I'm absolutely gaga over it. Whenever I smell this perfume, I'm put into a state of comfort and contentment. Those relaxing feelings always make me feel more laid-back and confident, so this is one of those rare cozy scents that can also be pulled off as a flirty and pretty fragrance too. At least that's what Saint does for me!

I would recommend this to people who love gourmands, but want something that's more mature and less cloying than Britney Spears Fantasy and Aquolina Pink Sugar. Saint is too subtle to be a bombshell perfume, but I think it's a very warm and intimate one! It's one of my all-time favorites.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I smelled this right out of the bottle. It smells like something bath and body works would sell. It's like a cross between Vanilla Bean Noel and Aquolina's Pink Sugar. It's nothing special.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Tried this today gorgeous bottle beautiful addictive sweet sweet I am so in love with this.

alexkatlau
alexkatlau

This is my second favorite perfume right next to Jessica Simpson's "Fancy".
It has a beautiful vanilla and caramel dry down thats not too heavy as its balanced by a very light citrus note thats very subtle.
I generally dont like scents with citrus in them as they make my noise cringe as they tend to be too pungent. The citrus notes used in this perfume compliment the vanilla and caramel perfectly.

perfumaholic22
perfumaholic22

I was disappointed with Saint. It's too sweet and smells just like every other vanilla fruity floral that's on the market. Sinner smells way better, and more original.

Save your money and buy Fantasy.

Kat Von D SAINT opens with a delightful candied citrus. From there it must be the caramel and the musk which together conspire to create something very similar to the buttery drydown of Britney Spears MIDNIGHT FANTASY. This smells a notch higher in quality than the Britney Spears line (and three notches higher than Jessica Simpson's...), but in terms of composition, it's not all that new.

The plum plays a minor role, once again--as in SINNER--at least according to my nose. SAINT seems less floral and moving toward gourmand, but there is a faint jasmine scent behind the caramel-musk-vanilla layer. Neither SAINT nor SINNER seems unacceptably sweet to me, certainly not compared to some of the celebrity scents out there. All in all, another unexpectedly decent launch from the house of Kat Von D.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is FANTASTIC! Very sultry vanilla.....could be Dior's Hypnotic Poisons little much more innocent sister.....

SS79
SS79

Absolutly LOVE this scent! It was the first perfume my husband bought me when we were first dating, so of course everytime I smell it... it brings back some great memories!.. I love how soft and almost powdery it goes on me... Like others have said.. it doesnt last very long.. wish it had a matching lotion!!!!

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I was in love with this perfume when I first smelled it and so I purchased a big bottle and rollerball. It's got a warm snuggly smell to it, but it also has something like a orange fruity scent in there. Now, after about a year, I'm not too nuts about it. I recently decided to downsize on my perfume collection and get rid of the ones I didn't truly love, and this one was on the list. Still have half a bottle that I have no idea what to do with.

Christina8809
Christina8809

I really wanted to love this, but I can only bring myself to somewhat like it. All I can smell is vanilla cupcakes, overly sweet. It reminds me a little of *cringe* Pink Sugar :( yet this is much more pallateable.
Unlike it's counterpart, Sinner, it doesn't last long on the skin...2 hours max

vlkyria
vlkyria

My favorite scent right now! "Creamy" is the best way to describe it, but it has a mysterious note as well. Perfect for day wear!

coletrane
coletrane

Bought this summer when out shopping for a new scent. Sadly the scent wears off within an hour.

Very pretty. Soft and lucious. Just wish the scent lasted longer.

Jellybean
Jellybean

sweet-citrusi-caramel and too light.Alrightish for daily summer occasions. And yes, most definitely geared for younger audience.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

If you are six years old and desire to smell of chewed juicyfruit gum, this is your new best friend.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Saint is okay, it really is similar to Pink Sugar on me, though nowhere near as strong or creamy as PS which is one of my favorites. i'll use up my sample as it's a likeable perfume but just not a "wow"scent for me. Now Sinner on the other hand.....I ran out of empty skin so I couldn't try it on but the tester strip smells soooo good!!! I'll give a review when I try it on but I have high hopes....

vsmini
vsmini

My favorite fragrance this year. I love how the fragrance transforms throughout the day. Some people say this fragrance fades fast on the skin, and I agree but it lasts for hours on my clothes.

First impression: You can smell that mandarin and sweet plum a subtle sweet citrus note (not sour or tart). This lasts about 20-30 min.

Development: After 30-45 minutes you start to get down into the warm and creamy vanilla. Nothing cloying or immature. I want to say this phase lasts between 1-2 hours

Final: Musk and sandlewood complete drydown. I still get wafts of this fragrance at the end of my workday at 5pm after spraying it at 7am that morning. Not bad.

GREAT winter scent.

deadprince
deadprince

Kat Von D's "Saint" appears and glows just like her name says. Saint-like. 0:-)

Nothing evil here. Just your innocent vanilla, clean jasmine, fruty plum fragrance.

To me, it reminds me of it's doppelgänger-version: Aqualina's "Pink Sugar"

They both have this super sweet note: Caramel.

In fact, i think any fragrance with caramel may remind anyone of Pink Sugar. Which is sad, because unlike PS, Saint isn't loud and nauseating with licorice.

What i really enjoy it the bottom notes. they turn into a creamy sandalwood.

Nothing evil about that.

Ashley22
Ashley22

To me this smells like Fantsy by Jessica Simpson.. Its good but I was expecting something more.Maybe Ill try Sinner ;)

Malibu

SAINT is a light & sweet fragrance, but the sweetness is made more adult and sexier by being close to the skin; it whispers 'come closer'.

A favourite of mine for cooler weather.

The lasting power is good (although close to the skin) and I like the white bottle and engraved lid.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

One of those scents that works on my skin only in cold weather. I tried it in summer, and it was a boring scent that disappeared quickly.

I have just now tried it again in cold weather, and I am getting the full range of notes. The opening was fruity, but the caramel was present at the same time. The dry-down is much more like sugary caramel and musk.

I agree with c3c that it borders on being too sweet, but doesn't quite cross the line. It stays pleasant. I get a lot of caramel-sugar.

It's not a mind-blowing scent, and to me is sort of in the same ballpark as some of the sweeter Britney Spears fragrances.

AcePilot
AcePilot

IMPULSE BUY! But Im glad I did, Because I LOVE IT! Hints of vanilla, plum and caramel... Super sexy smelling and addicting! Can't stop sniffing my arm! Soo glad I bought the large bottle.

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

I loved the plum and mandarin in the top, but the caramel turned bitter on my skin and overwhelmed every other note, so the final scent was quite unpleasant on me. I couldn't smell either the warm vanilla or the sandalwood, which is a shame because I love both as bottom notes.

c3c
c3c

Saint starts out with a burst of sweet juicy mandarin that's similar to Lolita Lempicka L but warmer. It ends up smelling like warm caramelized sugar. Another comforting scent that walks the line of "almost too sweet" while staying enjoyable.

Ldymrmlde
Ldymrmlde

I had high hopes for both scents. I think had they been oils, they would have produced a better scent and longer lasting strength.

chelle2513
chelle2513

I recently purchased the purse sized rollerball bottle of this perfume because I couldn't decide between sinner and saint. At first I was wearing Sinner, because it was stronger and more mysterious, however I never really felt like the scent changed. Where as with Saint, at first I thought, no way will I wear this, is smells like pineapple and thats it....but after about a half hour, it really warms up, and smells way sexier. The pineapple fades and the warmer scents come thru. My man really loves it, he thinks it's sexy as hell, and since the half hour has passed, I keep smelling my wrist/arm as well, it is heavenly!! I love it!

Malegria
Malegria

When I was a kid, I liked plum candies - sugar white caramelized things with plum jelly inside.This fragrance is just like this candy. Plum and sugar, that`s all it is.Bo-ring.

rainydays
rainydays

What a beautiful fragrance! It's amazingly pretty and feminine. It turns out to be a light, sweet floral on me, that reminds me of candy, but in a very different way than pink sugar, BS fantasy, etc. It's flirty and delicate. The only part I'm disappointed in (which is my fault anyway) is that I accidentally got the purse spray rather than the regular bottle, and it looks a little cheap and very masculine (if I had seen it beforehand, I would have never guessed it was a woman's perfume). However, the juice is so nice that I'm not bothered too much :)

guest_hollypanda
guest_hollypanda

Saint is a slightly avante-garde scent that smells like a warm vanilla-like scent with an underlying smell of something a little more out there and daring. It's sweet, cute, cuddly and sexy. I recommend this to anyone, but make sure it mixes with your skin smell.

Malibu

Saint is a wonderfully warm and cuddly fragrance; sweet and juicy.
I was let down by Sinner and thought I would be by this, but that wasn't the case.

guest_hey
guest_hey

i love it!

Tarya
Tarya

I expected Kat von D's perfume to be more special and interesting, to me this is very common and commercial. Sweet and boring.

guest_unseenophelia
guest_unseenophelia

I'm confused by this perfume. I am a vanilla fanatic, and I was told it was a very perfume. When I went to the store and tried it on, it just smelled like lemon juice to me! Maybe it changes after a while?

Saint by Kat Von D 4.13 out of 5 based on 279 ratings and 60 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kat Von D Saint fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kat Von D Saint, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Saint by Kat Von D. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Saint by Kat Von D represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.