Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Lilabelle Kate Moss for women

Lilabelle Kate Moss for women
dislike

Lilabelle Kate Moss for women Pictures Lilabelle Kate Moss for women Pictures Lilabelle Kate Moss for women Pictures

Kate Moss presents the fragrance for a bit younger audience than her previous perfume editions. Kate's new fragrance Lilabelle is dedicated to girls who are just learning how to become women and women who feel like young girls. It is conceived as a blend of modernity and classicism, playfulness and sophistication.

The composition is floral - woody - musky, fresh, lush and sensual. Top notes are mandarin, osmanthus and freesia. The heart is composed of flowers of white lily, night blooming jasmine and frangipani, settled on the base of sandalwood, amber, heliotrope and musk.

It is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette. Lilabelle was launched in 2011.

Osmanthus Mandarin Orange Freesia

Jasmine Frangipani Lily

Sandalwood Amber Heliotrope

Sea Island Cotton

Lilabelle Fragrance Reviews

Bublegum
Bublegum

I don't know maybe it is the strange reaction of my skin, but to me this perfume was unexpectedly heavy. Having read all the comments and the way Kate Moss was promoting this and by the notes, I was waiting for a very light flowery kind of scent. Instead, the scent was that heavy that I got a little dizzy. Maybe if I had been out it would have been better. I couldn't see the classy effect everyone was talking about. It even reminded me a super market perfume everyone was wearing in the 90s in my country. Luckily this blast settles down after 40 minutes and then maybe noone else smells you. I don't want to be offensive, neither I have something with Kate Moss (in fact I bought this, instead of Fame or Pulse, judging by the reviews, even if I had smelled the other two), but this is not my cup of tea and I don't see it as what is categorized as "young girls" favorite scents these days. I am not even that young and I found it overwhelming in the beggining. Apart from this, the bottle is lovely. It doesn't seem cheap

gashdown
gashdown

This one could be part of the Vivienne Westwood "Alice" line.
I just sprayed Cheeky Alice on my left wrist and Lilabelle on my right wrist for comparison.
It's stunning how much they share similar DNA to my nose. Lilabelle could be Summer Alice, or Cheeky Alice could be Lilabelle Night.

Now to speak of Lilabelle as its own entity...
It's playful, happy, a bit mischievous yet classy.
I makes me want to wear a floral tea dress and kitten heels to go frolic in the streets of Cambridge on a sunny spring afternoon, smile at cute boys and steal daffodils in front of posh houses.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

This is a sweet-floral one, soapy.
I really wanted to love this one, but I have to say I just barely like it. Nothing outstanding.
Is not long lasting either, gotta reapply quite often.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

Yes, this is a very gentle and non-offensive perfume. It's a powdery floral. I've just sprayed some on, and sillage is very soft (I have to hold my wrist very right up to my nose to smell the scent). I don't see why anyone would dislike this perfume except for it being slightly dull, perhaps. I can see people wearing this to church/temple/other religious organisation, visiting their family, or to hospital (if they happen to be doctors or healthcare workers). I think I'll wear this on my internship. I'm guessing that Lilabelle probably wouldn't be very long lasting- I will update if I'm wrong. For now, this is just a like from me.

amy1983
amy1983

This is soft,gentle,and powdery.
This is great after a bath,or shower. This is a nice,cozy scent. It's soft enough for summer,too.
This would be a good perfume for a girl,or young teen.
Non-offensive. Love.

Musselille
Musselille

This is a powdery, soapy, flowery and musky scent. It smells very clean.
I was surprised, when I sprayed it the first time. It smells like a much more expensive perfume!

On me, it has a long staying power. I could still smell it after 12 hours..

Perfect for spring and fall. Think it would be too flowery at winter, and too musky at summer.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

when i wore this, a classmate said,"- oh my god open a window!i get a headache" maybe its a little heavy,but i think its a nice perfume...for night time. powdery and sweet,i think its for both young and old.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells like Gap Washed Cotton. Dont know how since they dont have anu common notes. Dont like.

miss mills
miss mills

Very pretty, girly, floral, sweet (I don't usually do sweet, either but this is lightly so). Doesn't stay on for long, had to reapply a couple of times, holds better when sprayed onto fabric. Reminds me strongly of L'Effleur by Coty, one I wore in my youth and adored. So I'm a fan of yet another Moss fragrance!
Additionally, I wouldn't just say this is for young girls, though it's easy to see this is targeted towards them - if you didn't see the bottle first but spritzed this on without judgement, I think most would agree it could be worn by anyone who loved it!
Edit; After a few wears, I have realised this one puts me in a decidedly smoochy, romantic mood :)

lilou
lilou

Soapy, milky, it's nice, clean and delicate. And a bit beachy : it smells coconut. It reminds me of Zero Plus feminine - Diesel.
Correct lasting power.

starvega
starvega

When I tried a sample of this perfume I thought it was absolutely beautiful... but after purchasing and wearing properly (without all of the other scents in the store clogging the air), it settled into "meh". A mild, clean, soapy type of scent, very inoffensive and so subtle people most probably won't realise you're wearing anything at all. I used to wear it on an average work day. I'm happy I ran out a few weeks ago and will not be re-buying.

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

I bought this for a female friend and she absolutely loves it. It's powdery and floral and fresh and clean. It's also a bit sensual and flirty. When we both first smelled it in the chemist we said it reminded us of waking up in the morning in crisp clean bed, all white sheets, next to your boyfriend as the morning sun pours through the window.

I'm surprised at how people are saying this is a little girls perfume. Young girls could wear this, but I think it's mature enough for a woman in her twenties (my friend just turned 25) to wear as well.

I'd definitely recommend picking this up as it's very cheap. Only problem is the sillage and longevity is very poor, but for the price it's fine. Also, my friend uses the body lotion, so when you spray on top of that it lasts longer.

lmk224
lmk224

Lovely, soapy, clean and fresh. Reminds me of Pur Blanca Blush. I loved that but used it up as a room spray! I adore this scent but I don't think it is potent enough to buy a full bottle... at least not to wear outdoors. Nice for smelling sweet and clean at home.

Kirstym6008
Kirstym6008

I use to love it but it now smells a bit like soap but I don't hate it

KateAnette
KateAnette

Soft and inoffensive. Decent lasting power, 4-5 hours on me, sillage is quite close to the skin. I smell mostly the lily and frangipani in this, overall feeling is very creamy and natural.
Nothing makes this stand out really, but good for those days when you just wanna smell good, without offending anyone. I quite like it.

marielisagrant
marielisagrant

wearing lilabelle today, not something id go for usually but pleasant and inoffensive would probably wear it if i was visiting the elderly or sick i guess

sugahuni
sugahuni

A beautiful,floral fragrance absolute delight to wear.Smells fab!:-)

lizzie81
lizzie81

I quite like it, pleasant and not too sweet. Perfect for work , very relaxing scent. It really reminds me of one that the Body Shop used to do years ago called 'Tobacco Flower' or some such. Also reminiscent of their 'Love Etc..' fragrance. There is ever so slight similarities between this and her (Kate's) 'Wild Meadow' perfume which was a flanker of 'Kate' and was limited edition. Overall pleasant, completely inoffensive but lasting power is very weak.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Unfortunately I also find it a bit plasticky. I believe it is suppossed to smell floral or watery, but to me, it smells a bit like synthetic hairspray :(

It is a shame, since I love Kate Moss, and the name and the bottle is cute .

magda14012
magda14012

It is an enchanting, crispy scent. Glad I bought it to welcome warm spring weather. Osmanthus and freesia are very present here. It is the smell of fresh spring wind in your hair.

I love that this fragrance has been named after Kate Moss' daughter Lila. It goes to show that behind all the fame and drug scandals, Kate Moss is just a mother with a daughter whom I'm sure she loves dearly. In regards to the fragrance, Lilabelle is pretty, floral and fresh.

Kate Moss makes some good fragrances, and Lilabelle is no exception. This fragrance is perhaps more floral than her other fragrances and quite subtle, kind of going back to where the original Kate Moss fragrance began. It's also quite fresh in some ways, what I would tentatively call a watery floral.

The main accords to my nose are osmanthus, freesia, frangipani, jasmine and lily. A nice, clean blend on the skin. The sillage is rather intimate, so it's not a fragrance that is going to offend anyone. The composition may seem bland and generic at times, but I'm rather enjoying Lilabelle's simplicity.

You could wear this fragrance all year round, but I'd probably wear it casually during Spring and Summer due to its lightness and fresh approach. There are some giftsets being sold already, which would make lovely gifts or even a nice addition to your own collection.

The drydown is a gentle and soapy blend of florals and musk, a nice finish in my opinion. I can't say that Lilabelle lasts all too well, but for what it's worth, this fragrance was a pleasant surprise. This is yet another wearable fragrance from Kate Moss.

Jellybean
Jellybean

musky, beachy and somewhat powdery. musk, jasmine, mandarine and helioptre are the most pronounced notes here. It has a vintage vibe as well. This is very much so summer scent. Another great one from Kate. Only complaint is that it doesn't last long enough 2-3ish hours pushing it at most.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

by the smell of things Lilabelle by Kate Moss seems to be targeted at young impressionable teens or little girls. A little sweet, innocent and playful.

lat
lat

I just blind-bought it. Floral Woody Musk is my favourite olfactory group, I liked the notes and the bottle, so there you go. It is very pleasant, I must say.
My instant associations: clean laundry, hard fruit candy (just a tiny touch of it though and of the sour-y kind!), a vase with lilies in it.
I can definitely smell sandalwood, amber and musk, those notes are well balanced though.
This might be targeted at younger audience, but at those who cannot stand the powerful berry-vanilla floral fruity scents out there.
Perfect for everyday wear: school, office, shopping. I cannot think how it could offend anyone.

Gembob85
Gembob85

I haven't tried this fragrance yet but it has some high expectations to live up too seeing as it is named after my daughters Lila and Bella <3 Will write a proper review once i have tried it!

gigiletta
gigiletta

there is something about nostalgia in this perfume.very clean floral,not sweet,a bit musky.perfect for school or office,because not very strong.it is innocent and i think perfect for young women.if you love osmanthus or musk,must buy,reasonable price:30 ml-16 usd.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I just sprayed this on in the store cause this was new to me. Well I`m not overly impressed. A laundry scent. That`s what came to my mind. Fresh, clean laundry. Not bad, but not what I`m looking for.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I love this so much.I just tested it yesterday the bottle is adorable.Its a vintage stype bottle with little flowes.This is lovly and young but doesn't smell cheap or of candy.The orange mixed with the floral make it fresh youthful ladylike.Yet the amber sandalwood and musk in the dry down give it a nice lasting dry down.This is a unique fragrance to me it doesn't smell like anything I have tried.Its very chic a real winner.I have never bought any of Kate Moss perfumes but this one I must have.

LaBoheme84
LaBoheme84

Smells of bubblegum, plastic and cheap hairspray :(
Barbie doll with baby powder is another way to describe it. Couldn't wait to wash it off, just horrible.

Lilabelle by Kate Moss 3.82 out of 5 based on 89 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kate Moss Lilabelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kate Moss Lilabelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lilabelle by Kate Moss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lilabelle by Kate Moss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.