Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Twirl Kate Spade for women

Twirl Kate Spade for women
dislike

ozonic
Twirl Kate Spade for women Pictures Twirl Kate Spade for women Pictures Twirl Kate Spade for women Pictures

Twirl is a new fragrance by Kate Spade and it arrives on the market in September 2010. It is announced as a “perfect cocktail for summer afternoon or evening party in the city“.

Twirl is created by perfumer Claude Dir of such notes as pink watermelon, blackberry and red currant. A heart includes orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower and magnolia, resting on a base created of glittering musk and French cookies (Macaroon).

The fragrance is exciting, playful and energetic and it arrives in two amounts – 50 ml EDT and 100 ml EDT, along with rollerball edition for your purse. Besides the fragrance, accompanying products were presented –140ml (5oz) body cream, 200ml body lotion and 200 ml shower gel.

Advertising campaign, which is to be finished in a few weeks, features Kate Spade in a dress from her collection with a flacon of her new fragrance Twirl. The advertising campaign will show up in fashion magazines from October 2010.

Red Currant Blackberry Watermelon

Jasmine African Orange flower Magnolia Tiare Flower

Sweet Notes Musk

Twirl Fragrance Reviews

Dort0625
Dort0625

I got this as a sample and spent the next 6 months trying to find it....and finally did this weekend at kohls for 25 dollars. I love this...its differnt and not something i would wear all the time but lovely.

bonnie52
bonnie52

I received this from my husband for Christmas a couple years ago. I went through it very fast because I had to use so much for it to last. I enjoyed the scent; it was a floral, fruity, fun scent. Just wish it had better longevity.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Pretty bottle but there is a sharp note that gives me a headache from start to finish. One of those that I had to scrub off (but I really tried to keep it in case it morphed into something softer).

One spray on me
Sillage: about a foot
Longevity: don't know - had to scrub it off

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

Have this in the small vial sample and all I can say is that this has very poor longevity. The initial spray gives me lots of floral-fruity ( mostly the Berry)and then fades to nothing in about an hour. Very generic and common, something safe to wear without annoying someone sitting close to you but, if you're expecting it to last at least half a day, think again..

bebe2014
bebe2014

Generic, but not offensive. Good for working in an office.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

I've owned a bottle of this for about six months,and for some reason,I had not worn it,until today.granted,I've been accumulating new scents ,and I think this one got shuffled around a bit.i decided to wear it today,because of all the reviews saying it was "inoffensive" and work safe. I totally agree,it is a nice,nondescript fruity floral,with moderate sillage,and longevity.Funny thing is,as soon as I got to work,my boss started sneezing! He claims to have allergies and perhaps he does,but I wear scent to work everyday,and so far only two have made him sneeze,this one and Halloween by Jesus Del Pozo.I looked up the notes to both,and they both contain magnolia,so perhaps that is the culprit!

Anyway,I honestly love this scent! It's fruity,but not sickeningly sweet,floral without smelling like a funeral parlor or flower shop.I'll admit,I have many fruity florals in my wardrobe,but this one is a winner as it sticks around fairly well,and with all my testing of scents lately,it's one of the few I haven't been dying to change once the workday is over.So often lately,I just wanna come home and change,and put on something,stronger or sweeter or less sweet,whatever,just to get away from whatever I had on.But not today,I cannot get enough of this! Again,I think it's the magnolia,it's one of my favorite notes,and I think it's done very well here.
So,overall,it's a nice,safe fruity floral,and that's just the way I like it!

DKay
DKay

This frag is great when layered. I am a big fan of layering scents. This one is cool, even chilly. Layer it with vanilla, musk, sandalwood or/and amber to warm it up--and now we're talking. Otherwise--dry-down is a let-down. The scent is not bad, it is pleasant but fairly generic. Spade could have done better! This is not bad though. Sweet and girly, with white floral bouquet being the main act. Good one to experiment with, but feels unfinished on its own.

youphoria
youphoria

Smells like apples and pencils, I honestly love it for some strange reason. Gorgeous bottle nevertheless.

sunnycocoloco
sunnycocoloco

The bottle of this perfume is beautiful. However, in my opinion, the perfume itself is a bit too generic. It is a bright sweet floral to my nose. It's just OK.

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

it smells like a woman who smokes heavily is trying to cover the smell with perfume. Bleh!

clancyann
clancyann

People are taking issue with Twirl on the grounds that they find it generic, smelling like everything else. While I'm not saying it's original, I think it resembles several specific fragrances, namely, those in the Clean brand. It smells very much like Clean Summer Escape to me, as well as others in that line. Also DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. I get a lot of citrus, which isn't listed in the accords for Twirl, but it's there on my skin. The floral notes are more subtle. It's definitely squeaky clean, and as others have said, it's non-offensive. It's a good office fragrance, also well-suited for dining out during the day.

Kiku
Kiku

This started so well: fresh, clean, and moist as dew on the grass at sunrise. A wonderful scent for summer, a great first perfume for a budding Perfumnista. But it turned sharp and smoky like a dirty ashtray. A major disappointment. Bottle is adorable though.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

pure floral flowers...nothing was sweet or fruity to me

digitaldiva
digitaldiva

I found this for about ten dollars at a Ross Store. This is a really insipid scent for the Kate Spade brand. It dissipates almost immediately on my skin. I use it after a bath. It kinda deodorizes me. At least I smell clean. I do understand the frustration of buyers that paid much much more. I really would have expected more for the money. I would give this a pass unless you collect perfume bottles. Or gift to a tween.

nyaacob
nyaacob

I agree with the reviewers who say that it's a pretty generic and safe perfume.

Overall I don't like strong perfumes scents, but like to have something that lingers on my skin, even if it's only me who can smell it.

I bought Twirl at a TJ Maxx when I found it for much cheaper than retail price. I'm particularly fond of this as a light perfume when you feel like your senses can't take too much. Just spritz it on and go, it won't offend you and it won't offend anyone else.

I think it's also a good perfume if you're looking to gift it to a teenager. It's light and perfect for Summer.

carlyclaire92
carlyclaire92

The only reasons that I bought this perfume were 1) the bottle is adorable and 2) i kept seeing it at marshalls / tj maxx over and over and the price eventually decreased to 10 dollars for 1fl. I sprayed it in the car after I bought it and I hated it, but when I sprayed it on my body I realized it wasn't so bad. It reminds me of Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa, which I like much better. I probably won't give it away but I definitely won't buy it again or recommend it to anyone else. Also, the scent does not fizz or sparkle in my opinion.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Twirl is is nice and a tiny bit playful. A light slightly watery fruity floral. Very easy to wear and not offensive at all. I get a lot of watermelon, red currant, and a tiny bit of blackberries and magnolia. Its a good fresh scent, great for spring and summer. Personally its not for me, but its not bad. Just a tiny bit too generic for me...

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

First off, the bottle is so pretty; it is substantial and very well made. This just smells "nice". I cannot pick out any of the individual notes, smells just fresh and clean, not too floral and not too sweet. It's just ordinary. It is safe for the office and for anyplace you don't want to offend anyone. Sillage is average and lasting power is moderate. I got a 100ml bottle for super cheap so I couldn't resist. I have a lot better scents, so won't be using this one that often. I'll use it when I go out doing errands, maybe even to the gym.

Thegongshow
Thegongshow

I love this perfume! The bottle is gorgeous and the scent is really light and flirty! Perfect for summer<3

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

This is a bright, sparkly, fizzy fragrance that feels like it ought to have glitter in it...at first. When the top notes fade, it's utterly generic, and by the time it gets to the base, it's doing that wet-dog thing that anything with an aquatic note does on me. If it lived up to its top notes, I could probably love it, but it doesn't.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I agree with the majority of the people. Generic, generic, generic floral bouquet scent. All my rose scent in pink bottles smells the same and this is no different. It's a shame, smells like bath and body stuff like Henri Bendel Rose Petals, or even Pink by Fruits & Passion. Wished there was a little more something to this.

Update:
Ok, even if it's generic it's still very nicely done. I don't get a harsh sharp smell like a lot of the floral bouquet scent I own. Still worth a try if you don't already have something along the same line.

fragscent
fragscent

I just blind purchased this perfume. It reminds me of Baby Doll by YSL even the package and the cap look like the Baby Doll. The scent is very similar as well, it's just a bit less citrus and rather more floral. Since I used to love Baby Doll when I was in early 20s, I don't dislike Twirl, but I'd say the scent is too ordinary and indistinct from lots of other perfumes in the market.

tavo
tavo

I love this perfume, my girlfriend has it and I cannot get enougth of if, its just amazing, fresh and sexy, all the girls outhere buy this.

feelawesomerobot
feelawesomerobot

When you open the box it says "She had a cocktail in hand and confetti in her hair". I was so jazzed to get this perfume because I thought it got me.

I love when perfumes come on bright and sparkling. I love when they fizz at my nose like I was sipping some champagne on New Years Eve.

Nope.

When I spray it my initial thoughts are of laundry soap. Like ERA, not quite cheap but not quite Tide. There is an undercurrant (Pun intended!) of flat fruits that get jumbled up in a hot potpourri mess.

Don't get me wrong. I don't HATE this perfume but I had some seriously high hopes for it and they were maliciously dashed.

Just another perfume to wear to work until it runs out. Blerg.

marysiac

I just bought a 1.7 oz for $20 at Marshall's saved $40!!! Love this scent!!!

amy1983
amy1983

This compostion is smooth and well blended. It reminds me of smooth pears,though there aren't any pears in it.
Twirl is like a party in a bottle. The dots are the confetti,and the juice is the champagne. It reminds me of champagne bubbling...
getting the party started....
Before it becomes too strong,it starts to round out,a soft and mellow drydown. Like at the end of the party,you're relaxing,winding down...
Twirl is classy,yet fun. It's different,try it!

fiona1962
fiona1962

Saw it in TJ maxx today. Smelled it, but was not impressed.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I love the bottle. That's where the love ends. This smelled typical, boring and unmemorable to me. Nothing about this stood out to me as being the least bit special. Had they made a fragrance to match the bottle, they would have had a home run. Very disappointing!

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I really love Twirl, I can't understand the negative reviews at all!! This perfume is so pretty & sparkling , very festive scent love wearing this for occasions like New Years or birthday because the fresh aquatic sparkling champaign sets the tone for a night on the town! Must always have this one in my collection, a little goes a long way! I get tons of compliments on how lovely I smell each time I put this on I know I'm bound to have a fun night out!

Lydia C.
Lydia C.

I received a sample of this in a Birchbox subscription and LOVED it immediately! I enjoy the notes of jasmine & magnolia, and what's funny is I also detect something that smells like freshly-sharpened pencils. I guess that's a very specific "woodsy" smell, but I adore it! I'm always a sucker for cute packaging, too. My bf spoiled me this Christmas & got me the 3.4oz bottle, and I've been wearing it every day since! It is fairly light on the skin, which I like because I don't like to constantly be walking in a cloud of my own perfume.

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

A very fresh smelling fragrance, I do smell the red current very strongly but not much of the magnolia. The scent does not last long on the skin and really sits close so you have to put your nose to the skin to smell it. A good fragrance if you don't like anything very stong. The fragrance does smell fresh and a bit soapy.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

THE LISTED NOTES ARE RIDICULOUS!

To say that this fragrance has Watermelon Or Candy Notes, is laughable. No blackberry, candy notes, watermelon, there is nothing sweet about this fragrance at all. AT ALL.

Smells like fresh laundry soap, and there is something annoying about it.

I don't like it at all.

A nice fruity scent with a floral base, bright and cheerful.I like it, but I dont love it.Once in a while I reach for it as it is fizzy and happy.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Generic fruity floral. Bought this at a bargain on ebay for $39/ 100ml edp. I remember smelling it on paper a few years back. I loved it then so I was thrilled to get it on a bargain. Starts of fresh and fizzy, then thickens to become syrupy, dries down plasticky. Not at all offensive, but I expected the fizziness to last longer. I was expecting this to be a fun uplifting fragrance. Turned out to be insipid instead. The whimsical disco ball bottle is the best part of this scent.

I ended up giving this to my mom, who found this a failsafe daily fragrance; so nothing was wasted.

Baldric
Baldric

Not the perfume for me. Sweet fruity floral, I seem to be too old or perhaps my personality is just too sarcastic for this. I could see it in a high school or college aged woman who could be described as outgoing and bubbly. The first time I tried it I had to scrub it off but I was crazy hormonal at the time and it turned nasty-sweet on me. Tried it again and it is much more tolerable with more of a floral tone to it, but still, just, no.

yang32
yang32

LOVE, Love, love!! This is such a fun, flirty, floral. I do have to say that I prefer more floral scents than overly fruity scents so if you prefer more fruity scents, you may not like this. It lasts all day on me but every time I catch a whiff of it throughout the day, it smells different..not in a bad way though. It smells sooo good every time. I don't know if this happens to anyone else but I think it's interesting. This has been my go to perfume when I'm getting ready in the morning.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

This is not groundbreaking but I LOVE it! Sometimes that's all you need is simple.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

On the whole, Twirl is a very forgettable and unoriginal fragrance. It starts off generic with some indistinguishable sweet fruity/floral and stays that way for about two hours. The dry down is warmer, even sweeter and almost buttery- like popcorn. It's not horrible but I don't recommend it.

Sidenote- the only reason I tried it was because the bottle reminded me of a remembrall from Harry Potter :P

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

fun 'n' flirty-fruity-floral! :) light and sparkling like sweet champagne! :))

Turtledove
Turtledove

Ugh, maybe the tester was off or something, but the bottle I tried was HORRIBLE. It's overly fresh to the point of being scratchy, so much so that it made me cough all the way home from the store. I didn't get anything vaguely fruity or sweet either. Definitely not a winner.

Mysticalili
Mysticalili

omg! I got a sample of the perfume recently and all I can say is FABULOUS!!!!! It stays for hours on my skin. I´m listing it now as a future buy.

Better wear this fragrance at night. You will not get unoticed. =)

CheyenneaRae
CheyenneaRae

This scent I really like, it have a sweet, floral, nice powder scent to it and last a long time. It isn't strong at all but you can notice the wonderful scent, it has a nice after scent as well, and you know how some perfume you spray them on and they smell quite harsh and smell like alcohol? This perfume smells so delicious as soon as you spray it on and the after smell is delicious too. One of my faves

marysiac

I love love loooooovvvve this fragrance!!! I got a sample of it for Christmas earlier this year.The fruitiness of the scent is is intense but not over powering. This definetly a fragrance I would recommend to anyone & I would want to purchase for myself =)

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I like this one ok. Contains berry, magnolia, and watermelon notes. It's got a certain soapiness that I don't love, but it would be perfect for a mature woman.

jonr951

I finally got Twirl! Marsh had the 3.4 oz so I just gave in. I LOVE the bottle and the fragrance is just delicious! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! So psyched! : )

jonr951

I FINALLY found Twirl @ T J M A X X! 32.99 I think for a 1.7oz set. I want a 1.7oz for 20 bucks. Haha! I'll keep looking. : )

Germangirl52
Germangirl52

I LOVED IT when I first smelled it. Fresh, very fruity, and for me, hard to tell, whats in it. Its a real nice summer scent, absolutely not only for younger women. I really have a huge perfume collection, but this one certainly is one of my favourites. And another real good thing about it is: that is stays on for a long time. Unlike BULGARI Omnias...very nice smell, but gone after 15 minutes. So what is that. Ladies, this is worth purchasing.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

This is what I call a "Niece" perfume. Meaning I like it, very nice and fun. I would buy it for my niece to wear. I don't like it enough to buy myself, but enjoyed trying it out.

I think a college age or young professional with a sparkling personality would enjoy this fragrance very much and wear it everyday.

mizlover1
mizlover1

i smell a little spearment in this...a liiitle like tommy girl...however it changes...it dries down to an orangey floral...sweet but not in a sugary way..in a sweet pretty flower type fo way. its very pretty...if ur into florals.

karmas
karmas

Weak .....very weak.if it were a drink at a bar you would probably give it back to the bartender and demand more alcohol!

Twirl failed in every possible way to capture my interest. The predominantly watermelon & magnolia fragrance is nice, but it's just not nice enough and is going to have to go on my Dislike list. It's badly in need of some depth, some musk or woods, something, anything, to save it from being on par with a Calgon body mist from Walgreens. Very pretty bottle, but the juice inside doesn't match.

Jellybean
Jellybean

what a cute lil' package so i thought...glad i tested it before buying.
watered down floral; almost as the scent is barely there, diluted much?

To my nose, Kate Spade TWIRL is deeply and multidimensionally redundant. That's because it was drawn from the vast vat of Elizabeth Arden juice containing "such notes" as the marketers wish to claim in their jingles and blurbs. Ultra "abstract" fruity-floral fragrances one and all, there's as much cause for saying that they contain enriched uranium as "such notes as pink watermelon, blackberry and red currant, orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower and magnolia, glittering musk and French cookies (Macaroon)."

Some people, obviously of hearty constitution, are able to wear these compositions well and even enjoy their squeaky shampoo quality and blob-like expansive sillage. I, however, having apparently been cursed with ultra-sensitive nerve endings, tend to find these synthetic EA soups somewhat annoying and at best banal. In the worst cases, they expand into major scrubbers over the course of a wear. What good are great longevity and huge sillage, if they make you feel like Alex in "A Clockwork Orange" as Beethoven's Ninth is pumped into his flat? I ask most sincerely.

Alas, TWIRL falls just over the "must scrub" line, as evidenced by the fact that I have no intention whatsoever of finishing even this small sample vial. Enjoy it, if you can. I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

Lee79
Lee79

I actually enjoy this scent. (A lot of people are giving it negative reviews) But I think its wonderful. I love all the notes, I love the sweetness to it, and how it just blends so well with my skin. I feel the warmth of it all around me when I wear it. I don't mind it when people get close, because I know they're thinking how yummy it smells. :)

tklicavoli
tklicavoli

Kate Spade Twirl borders on being youthful and geriatric. It's musky, refreshing, and far to NICE. Nice is a quality I might look for in a coworker or a neighbor but I prefer my fragrances is to be a bit untamed.

On my first initial whiff of this perfume all I got was orange blossom and soap. A classic but insanely boring combination. On further inspection I do notice a light watered down berry note. Almost like blackberries in an ice bath. It sounds delicious but soon as you bite into those sweet little fruits you realize they're water logged. Very disappointing. There is something that momentarily reminds me of Davidoff's Cool Water. Perhaps it's the watermelon. Watermelon is the most enjoyable thing about this perfume for me. It gives Twirl it's refreshing summer cocktail affect. I should say that I like my cocktails a bit stronger than this... In the base I mostly smell citrus and white florals. The dry down is all musk, all the time. It's white floral musk bomb at the end that is giving this scent that borderline grandma feel.

Twirl lacks all the whimsy that the bottle offers.

Having said all this, it's not to say that I wouldn't recommend this fragrance to someone else. In fact, I have a dear friend who has trouble with perfumes who I think would enjoy the clean citrus notes of Twirl. It would also work well in an office environment. It's just not for me. I don't work in an office and I'm not that nice;)

estherthebester
estherthebester

I like to put it on before i go to bed because over night it seems to mix well with my skin. It has a long lasting power so in the morning I can smell but it smells more soft, gentle, and muskier. It's a fun scent that I like but it's not my favorite.

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

Am I the only one who smelled the middle notes before the top notes? All I smelled at first were white florals...then, as they died down, I could smell the watermelon and other fruits. Then the sugar started to come out and that was my favorite part... but the lingering floral notes ruined it. This perfume isn't bad but this is very unoriginal. I feel like I've smelled this a million times and I never really liked it. Not for me.

joyceisblasian
joyceisblasian

I am surprised by this scent because Kate Spade is usually targeted for older ladies who are married to CEO men that play golf on the weekends. This scent is really fruity with a slight hint of musk that makes me feel like I'm young yet sophisticated. I like it a lot.

Timetoski
Timetoski

well... I really like this fragrance for one reason. I love a fruity floral, but most that I try on, lose the fruity top notes within 15-30 min and I'm left with something other than what it smelled like "at first spray". This is the only one I've worn, so far, that maintains that juicy red currant fruitiness for the duration. My husband is allergic/sensitive to anything perfumey / synthetic, and he loved this. It makes me happy to smell this! Reminds me so much of the Votivo candle Red Currant.

natefifield
natefifield

Twirl seems to want to capitalize on a younger clientele's penchant for loud fruity scents, at the same time trying to retain Kate Spade's aesthetic of mature chic. Does it succeed?

You'd have to ask Spade's sales department, but for my taste, it lacks a bit of personality. Like the bottle, it's pretty, with a touch of whimsy, but not very stylish or sophisticated.

It's nice. A touch of the traditional, a touch of the modern. It's for a young girl who wants to play it safe. She indulges herself, but only with restraint. It's free from anything sexy or enticing. Young, but mature. Something your mother would pick out for you.

Hairspray watermelon with black current to dirty it up and then chemical, modern synthetic musk. Soooo doesn't work on me.

honeydays
honeydays

Utterly unoriginal. Citrus dries down to a powdery musk in about 60 seconds. Smells like any old drugstore musk. Nice, but not energetic, and completely boring. Smells like a child's fragrance. Gave it to my 16-yo niece.

TJerria
TJerria

This fragrance is one of the best perfumes I've ever smelled. :)

callie
callie

i love da smell of twirl...cz its frindly to my sense...and i love da bottle too...i love twirl..cz i gt it as a gift frm my boy friend...he is too far away frm me..cz we are living in two dffrnt countries...bt.....cz of da smell of twirl i feel like he is next to me at all da tym...<3 <3

jaa456
jaa456

It's watery and sweet, just like a summer cocktail. No spillage on me it just sits there like someone spilled a mixed drink on my arm. It reminds me of someone's crazy aunt embarrassingly dancing around with confetti in her hair with a mixed drink spilled on her.

In Twirl's defense it does last a long time. However, if it's the watermelon your interested in I preferred D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3.

nasus s
nasus s

I tried this on and found it really harsh. There is definitely something that blasted the back of my sinuses. Even after an hour or so the scent just kind of hung out on my skin without doing anything pleasant. I couldn't get into it. I wanted to like it being a fan of the brand in general, but this was not for me. A friend of mine liked it and purchased the gift set though, so I'm curious to see how it wears on her.

justpeachy
justpeachy

Twirl is a very watery white floral, with a sugar-sweet musky base. It's aquatic on first spray, and moves to very, very light green notes as it settles on my skin. A an hour later, I can hardly smell it - but, curiously, it reappears several hours later in full white-flower force, reminding me very much of Estee Lauder Pleasures.

It's not a fragrance that I personally find particularly attractive, but it's an unoffensive fresh floral - clean, light, and elegant. And the bottle is lovely.

Scentia
Scentia

I love this scent! It gives you a classy and confident feel yet sexy and flirty at the same time. I received the giftset for Christmas and the lotion has a great powerful long lasting scent unlike many other perfume lotions. LOVE IT! :)

tttan518

I forgot to add whwn you wear it you feels classyyy

tttan518

I got it for Christmas. The person who brought thinks it is Awesomee. I wore it & was waiting for OMG what do you have on..Sorry.It will have to grow on me.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

Ditto on claredelune's review. Shocker ! Very average , def not what my nose was anticipating. I was expecting a big time pink juicy powder puff smell from her akin to Viva la Juicy maybe or something to really knock your socks off. All I got was a watery , alcoholish , tempered fruity smell. I'm sad :( What happened Kate ?

guest_Holidayspirit
guest_Holidayspirit

I am going to buy this I received a sample of this from my local beauty boutique, and I fell in love, this reminds me of the first time I smelled Britney Spears Fantasy and fell in love, It's like a rebirth the new "fantasy" and I love Fantasy so Twirl's got me twirling!

clairdelune
clairdelune

Boy, this was SO not what I expected. I was expecting something 'Kate Spade-y,' along the lines of the new Coach perfume--pretty, feminine, innocuous. The first spray was that--fruity, floral, pretty, but guess what I got after that wore off--MUSK BOMB!! Yes! a big fat musk bomb and I'm in total shock. To me, the words "Kate Spade" and "musk" shouldn't even be in the same sentence never mind the same perfume! This is such a surprise and a serious mismatch IMHO. Nothing musky should've come out of that cute, round, poofy, girly, bottle, but it did and in a big way with musk glands-a-stinkin' and I love musk, it just doesn't belong in Twirl. This should've been a twirly, girly, prissy frag like you'd expect from an ultra twirly, girly, prissy princess like Spade. It's gonna take me a while to recover from this mind (nose) blower!

melissa
melissa

I went by my local Dillards and the sales associate gave me a sample of this to try. I really like the smell, especially the pink watermelon note. It is very fresh and fun. It reminds me a little of Baby Doll by YSL- except it is more juicy. I probably will purchase this in a gift set.

This fragrance doesn't catch you right away if you smell it straight from the bottle. Put it on your skin, let it settle, and then make a decision. This scent turned out to be my favorite for everyday wear. I am 25 and get a whole lot of compliments from men and women alike throughout the day on how "good" I smell, or "what is that you're wearing?"
I'm so glad this fragrance worked for me and has become the signature I was looking for.

danimcneil
danimcneil

This smells fresh and nice, but it smells SOOOO similar to mariah Carey luscious pink; a stronger version. The bottle is very cute though!

jonr951

Twirl smells just like Harajuku Lovers Lil Angel to me. Since I really LOVE Lil Angel and it only comes in a 1oz I may have to get me a bottle of Twirl as a substitute. I do really like Twirls bottle as well. : )

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

It actually smells on paper similar to Baby doll by YSL but muskier less fruity. Even the caps are identical. This is softer and lighter than BD but can't help but notice the similarities. will like to try it on my skin!

jeniferlyn69
jeniferlyn69

I am a total novice--but I just opened the rollerball version-from Nordstrom. Even with my limited "nose"...this is...well...to ME personally.
Eh.
that is it. Eh. I was so excited! Playful! Energetic! It sounds like me!! Not so. I DO have enough of a collection now to know I like perfumes that are a bit different..this is interchangeable with a lot of samples I have tried. *sigh* I wanted so to like this!

Twirl by Kate Spade 3.34 out of 5 based on 273 ratings and 79 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kate Spade Twirl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kate Spade Twirl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Twirl by Kate Spade. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Twirl by Kate Spade represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.