Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Killer Queen Katy Perry for women

Killer Queen Katy Perry for women
dislike

Killer Queen Katy Perry for women Pictures Killer Queen Katy Perry for women Pictures Killer Queen Katy Perry for women Pictures Killer Queen Katy Perry for women Pictures Killer Queen Katy Perry for women Pictures Killer Queen Katy Perry for women Pictures

Pop star Katy Perry launches her third fragrance and the first one done in cooperation with Coty. The scent is called Killer Queen by the song written by Freddie Mercury, and apparently it is totally different from its two predecessors.

Killer Queen has been in my vocabulary since I was 15, because of the song ‘Killer Queen’ by Queen,” said Perry to wwd. “Freddie Mercury painted the lyrics of this woman who I wanted to be. She seemed very powerful, and she captivated a room when she walked in. I named my company Killer Queen after those lyrics. I feel like, after all this time, it was appropriate to use that name in association with something I did. I feel like I’m falling, finally, into that woman Freddie painted.”

Announced as a playful, sophisticated, powerful, edgy and delicious fragrance, it reflects the rebellious spirit of the singer. Its creation is signed by Laurent Le Guernec of IFF. Top notes include wild berries, dark plum and bergamot accords. The main note of the heart is velvety red flower (Celosia), but there are also Sambac jasmine and rainbow plumeria. The base contains cashmere, patchouli and liquid praline.

The bottle is shaped like a red ruby and comes in its own golden pedestal. The fragrance is available as 15, 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum with body lotion and shower gel. Killer Queen was launched in 2013.

Plum Bergamot Forest Fruits

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette

Killer Queen Fragrance Reviews

DionysusSeven
DionysusSeven

I like how interesting this bottle is. It's fun and quirky! It made me think of the bottle of elixir from Death Becomes Her. This is a sexy scent with a touch of freshness to it. I feel like you could get away with wearing it during the day during the cooler months, but it is more of an evening fragrance. Very similar to Flowerbomb, but obviously, less expensive. I bought it discounted, but had a sample of it prior to. It's not one I wear often, and I do feel like it has a more of a mature feel to it. It's not fruity to me or sweet. I would say dark, sexy, but crisp and a bit fresh. Almost masculine. This would pair nicely with The Body Shops Chocomania line I think. It would bring out more of a richness to it I think.

Miffy8900

I LOVE the very popular sweet perfume type which often is a berry-praline-caramel-patchouli combination, such as Viktor & Rolf 'Bon Bon', Prada 'Candy', Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb', Jessica Simpson 'Fancy and so on. They seems to be crowd pleasers, and many perfume houses - both high end and more cheaper brands - have done one. My all time favorite perfume and signature scent is Lancôme 'La Vie est Belle', which is another one in this category of half flowery and half gourmand.
Even though it is not completely the same type, this one also reminds me a bit of the new YSL 'Black Opium', except for the coffee note.

Katy Perry 'Killer Queen' is definetely in this category as well. The first spray is heavy flowers and berries - especially blueberries stands out to my nose. In few minutes it turns sweeter and sweeter, and I can definetely smell the praliné, which I love. It's like praliné, but still with a sweet berry-like layer underneath. I can see why people compare it to Flowerbomb and La Vie est Belle, even though I don't think they are identical at all.

It last long and projects very well. A spray on each wrist keeps you going for several hours.

I think this is very well done for a celebrity fragrance, which often are ultra sweet and bubblegummy teenage girls scents - this one is a bit more complex, and suits a bit older target group. And at the fabulous low price, this one is a great go-to scent you can defend using like crazy (I practically BATHE in my perfumes, LOL).

The bottle is really cute and different. Red and gold makes it look exclusive, and are nice and different compared to the many pink forementioned celebrity perfumes. Package is cute as well.

All in all a great, complex, sweet, half gourmand/half floral perfume in a cute bottle, that lasts well, at a really low price. A great and cheaper alternative to high end perfumes like Flowerbomb. Lancôme La Vie est Belle will forever be my one and only, but this is a worthy substitute .

Voidoid
Voidoid

I really like this one, the berries in it smell so delicious and warm. I'm not massively keen on the dry down which is why I like to layer it with a few spritzes of Meow, this gives it a nicer vanilla-musk as it settles. Overall though I enjoy the scent. I want to try Oh So Sheer next but it's an eau de toilette so I expect it won't have great lasting power.

amna723
amna723

This perfume smells exactly like Lancome's La Vie Est Belle and Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf...It lasts really long too. If you're a money savvy (or broke/cheap) girl like me that still wants a taste of the luxe life, get this! It's a really interesting, complex perfume...It's sweet but SOO NOT in a syrupy celeb fragrance way. It's sexy, mysterious and subtle. I get the most whiff of bergamot and patchouli in this and then there are VERY VERY GENTLE AND NOT SHARP desert and berry tones...I know that makes you think eww syrupy...but nope, again, this is all sexy bergamot and patchouli with some sweet undertones to keep it young and feminine. GET IT!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Not a fan of this scent anymore. I remember liking it when I first tried it but now I think that it smells super overpowering and not as refined as flowerbomb or la vie est belle (both are far better smelling than this).
But the version in the purple bottle smells amazing!

JessicaRabbit
JessicaRabbit

Has quite a sensual smell, would consider it more floral than fruity. It strikes me as elegant and ladylike, which is a nice contrast from Katy's other more girly scents Purr and Meow. The bottle is gorgeous. Great quality- Only a small spray of this and you'll be good for the day.

@SweetShelly:
I have Oh so Sheer, but it does not smell anything like cigarettes to me. Neither does original KQ. Oh so Sheer still smells like KQ, but lighter. I believe it's less heavy on the patchouli.

SweetShelly

So i removed this comment cus the tester i smelled was gone bad and the spray was broken.
Its pretty and sexy and very mature.smells almost the same as Fantasy by Britney!

djuzz.becuzz

Wow, such a diversity of opinions!
Personally,... I really like it! It's a pretty rich scent imo. First blast is a delicious mix of sweet, juicy berries and patchouli. This lasts for a while, but as it softens on the skin the praline comes out to play... it's yummy and addictive as I can't stop sniffing my wrist every time I spray it on in the store.
It lasts a good while on my skin and I don't have to try too hard to smell it.
Definitely one of the better celeb scents out there!
♥♥♥♥

keydday
keydday

This smells very similar to La Vie Est Belle and Flower bomb. However, it simply does not last. 30 minutes and it's gone with the wind. This is more like a body splash. The longevity is exactly like BBW body sprays. You'd be Better off getting the real thing.

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

blind bought this today at TJMaxx for $15 1.7oz. Glad I did, it smell great! The bottle looks really cool on my vanity too. Smells sweet but not too sugary..a burst of berries, then praline and patchouli. I've seen it compared to beyonce heat and I don't think it smells like heat...heat is heavy and sticky, this is rich and sweet. Compared to La Vie Est Belle, this is milder and not as pungent, nor the quality of Belle, but a bit similar.
When i wear it, it's like taking a walk in a forest of berries.
update: my bottle leaks, i have to keep it upright all the time, bit of a disappointment but workable.
scent: 9.5
pacakging: 9.5

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

I like this one for nights out, although I also wear it to work. It's soft, gentle and sexy.

My initial reaction was "This smells exactly like Beyonce's Heat." I can't believe this isn't a popular opinion?

Like Heat, It's sticky and feminine. Men like this one a lot because it's really sensual. I like how it's delicious and light in the day time, yet dark and alluring during the night.

On my second bottle now, the first was a gift and I really enjoyed it. Would buy it again! :)

caylarhene
caylarhene

I actually love this perfume. Probably because i haven't smelled anything like it. I smell no comparison to the flowerbomb perfume or to the lancome perfume( that perfume is very strong and sugary) everyone is listing.
I love how the sweetness mixes with the patchouli and chocolate notes and makes a it tolerable for a woman to wear as well. To me it makes it somewhat different and unique from those two. The more I wear it the more I love it. Not to be my signature scent but I do admit the downdry it gorgeous.

jyess
jyess

To me it's a teen's scent, and is my favourite fall/winter scent. It smells like berries, woods and some musky notes, kind of similar to some of Taylor Swift's fragrances at a much cheaper price. I really like the price, the bottle, but the box that the 100ml comes in is really large and there's heaps of excessive packaging, and the fact that it lies flat on my shelf makes me a tad bit nervous. The fact that I got an 100ml EDP for $25 is a bargain for me, and I love love love it! I get compliments sometimes on how nice it is. The longevity is pretty great, I sprayed it on a shirt and the next time I wore it, it still smelt like I'd freshly sprayed it on! The sillage is moderate, and I'm starting to think the reason why the longevity is great for me may be because I love to load on my perfume...

c_mcqueen
c_mcqueen

I picked this one up a while back, and wore it almost every day. I really like the fragrance itself. It's sweet and fruity, but there are some soft, creamy florals in there and I think of it as about as inoffensive as a perfume could possibly be. Nothing groundbreaking, but it's pretty for every day- softly sexy and feminine, but you could wear this to work and it would be perfectly appropriate.

What I don't like about it is the marketing. Or rather, I DO like the marketing, but not for this fragrance. This scent is not powerful, playful, rebellious, or mysterious. It doesn't break the mold, and it's not a "special occasion" scent- like I said, it's great for every day, but not particularly memorable or unique. The lasting power is good, though, and the dry-down is pleasant.

jolituks
jolituks

I have to say Killer Queen is a cheaper version of Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf. It smells very similar. Killer Queen is kinda sweeter than Flowerbomb. At first, the perfume smells incredibly nice, but you should avoid spraying it on your clothes. In about an hour the sweetness goes away and there comes the awful scent (probably patchouli). It leaves a terrible scent on your clothes, as if you just got them from the thrift store. But it smells okay on the skin. It stays on about 5 hours. After 2 hours you can't really smell it on yourself, but others surely can. I'd say it is a fall/winter scent, it is more sweet, spicy, cozy and warm, than fresh. Killer Queen is a perfume for younger ladies - from teenage girls to twenty something age girls. :)

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

I avoided it because people here said it didn't have lasting power...I sprayed it on the back of my hand today at the mall and kept going. That was at 1:20 p.m. 8 hours later, I still smell it (softly) but it was still there. This is way better than La Vie Est Belle (a strong, sweet, sugary/fruity perfume). It has a similar smell, but this one is sweet in a good way (must be the pralines) and this one isn't as strong and headache inducing as Lancome's. I really liked this perfume and get why it is such a good seller.

If you like La Vie Est Belle but think it is too sweet and strong, give this a try.

Miruna
Miruna

I've tested it today in a shop. The opening is similar to BU Candy Love, but more intense. However, as it wears off, they are very different, you can feel the patchouli very intense. It's a sweet perfume, but not candy sweet. I'd rather say vanilla/chocolate/patchouli sweet. I like it, but I recommend testing before buying.
It lasts a lot on my skin, even the spray is long lasting. I plan to buy it.

katdc
katdc

Please bear with me since I'm not really well-versed in perfume terms. But anyway, here are my thoughts on Killer Queen.

I sprayed this on from a tester today. The opening is sweet but not overly so, and I'm not sure if it's just my immature nose and lack of knowledge of notes, but I smelled some vanilla and caramel. In fact, the opening reminded me a lot of Zara Paris 92 Champs Elysees. I saw a lot of reviewers mentioned that KQ is reminiscent of Paco Rabanne Black XS, which the Zara one is also compared to. KQ, however, has a more synthetic, sharp opening compared to CE, which I felt was more warm and soft.

By two hours, the scent has considerably quieted, although I'm not sure I detected a whole lot of change in the scent at that point. I was actually expecting this to continue fading in a linear way, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it released a nice musk at around 3-ish hours after the initial spray. I could tell that this was "near the end" of the perfume, but the base was a pleasant skin scent that reminded me of NR For Her or SJP Lovely.

By the 4th-5th hour, the smell is really just faint, but with that Lovely-ish note still lingering very near the skin.

Overall, I was surprised by the end part of this perfume and am seriously considering buying it. I will compare with CE once again to see on which I'll spend. If it lasted longer, I think it would be a winner amongst its peers on this level. I found this much superior to Meow in particular, which I tried on the opposite arm.

ChesleyMusic

I only spray this one and that was from store tester and that was like 3 months ago... I also bought 100ml and 50ml for myself in case I needed to feel smell like it. this is a summer fragrance, its so strong you only need to spray once.

jnorksterr
jnorksterr

I do not like this at all. Very heavy and gives me a "killer" headache.

gaz525
gaz525

Bought this blind buy £20 for 100ml thinking it could just be a nice summer scent for work etc. Sprayed it on, got in the car and nearly threw up, dunno what it is but it literally made me heave, the sweetness is just tacky and thick. When will people stop thinking everyone wants to smell like a bad of 1p sweets…luckily i sold it on ebay….bleurgh

aseus
aseus

I'm surprised by how little people have mentioned how much this smells like Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted (probably because of the very prominent berry note). As big of a Swiftie as I am, I have to say that I prefer Killer Queen. The praline note makes it very sophisticated.

The moment I sprayed it, I loved this perfume! Definitely on the top of my must-buy list.

lizakaya
lizakaya

I like this; I smell a touch of patchouli, a HINT of fruit, PLENTY of vanilla and a backbone of subtle wood. It's not unique enough to be FBW, I understand the connections to Flowerbomb and La Vie Est Belle, but to me it smells only vaguely reminiscent. It's a pleasant enough scent an the bottle is gorgeous. More adult than some of the other Katy offerings. I would buy this for a teenager looking to go beyond candied fragrances but not oo far beyond.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells really good at first. Vanilla, caramel, warm, cozy... not sugary or childish.
But then the patchouli comes in after a while, and then all the lovelyness is gone.

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

I really wanted to love this perfume.

First off, I'm a fan of Katy Perry's music..."Friday night" always comes to mind as used to play it with my best friend getting ready for a night out in london.

The bottle itself, like the inspiration itself, is gorgeous. Love the Freddie Mercury influence, the design and the golden pedestal.

But then I sprayed it eagerly on my wrists at my local pharmacy. Ick! Way too heavy...could be the warm summer weather but it came off to cloying for my taste. As it wears off I detected nicer notes of vanilla and flowers, but still far to strong and not-nice smelling to my taste and nose. Gave me a headache honestly.

So much so I mixed it with my Vera Wang Princess just to lighten the smell up a bit...somehow that combination makes it better, but I still have a faint headache and just want Queen to wear off!

Such a shame. Perhaps worth a try just for the gorgeous bottle as an art piece as it is fairly low priced.

EDIT:
Just wanted to express surprise at an above comment comparing this to Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted. To my nose, they are nothing at all alike. Wonderstruck Enchanted is such a sweet, lush berry vanilla gourmand, poppies and passionfruit mixing perfectly with woods and musk. Not heavy or cloying at all as Killer Queen is, long-lasting and as my fiancee puts it "smells like me". Even with its designer competition, Wonderstruck Enchanted has such a sweetly tantalizing quality to it that it has become my signature. If a lush, delicious and very reasonably priced perfume is what you are after, I would try Wonderstruck Enchanted. Amazing bottle and beautiful scent. For the Katy Perry fan who want's a frag less headache-inducing, I would put Purr over Killer Queen. (Though neither would reach signature status for me, unlike Wonderstruck Enchanted.)

missu1111
missu1111

Well what do you know, I absolutely love this scent! I bought Katy Perry's Meow a while ago and hated it, it's too icky candy sweet for me. I didn't think I'd give KP another chance, but then I found myself purchasing another blindbuy, this. And man am I happy I did, cause it's just awesome. Sweet, playful, but not too sweet.
Lasts a decent time for a celebrity fragrance. I've been wearing it a lot this summer and I've been complimented on several occasions how good I smell. Yummee!

irenesa
irenesa

I tried this on the store today, and all I can say is:
Yes, another cosy gourmand that smells amazing.
Chocolate, almond, vanilla and patchouli is what I get from this fragrance (although I KNOW they aren't listened).
The bottle: This is something goth so as the fragrance itself.. its mysterious, dark (cliche, cliche, cliche), and elegant.

Smells similar to Christian Drior - Hypnotic Poisson.
PS. Im NOT a fan of Katy at all, I'm just judging by the perfume, and all I can say is: good job Katy. I had smelled the others and I really disliked them. But this is a really good one considering its a celebrity perfume.

ImDiffrentSoWhat

Well she isn't wrong, while Purr is a relaxed casual scent with a slightly sweet note, and Meow looks how you'd expect her and the dancers to smell on the music video of California Girls, Killer Queen is far more mature. The perfume is kind of a dark scent to me, more with the plum probably. The scent is also not as long lasting as I would like, but the small amount that is left after the dry down stays on.

The bottle is absolutely beautiful, I love how the cap has on one side KP for her initials but the other side has two cats sitting back to back, a nod to her first two fragrances. I like how the bottle is deep red on top and slowly changes to clear going down. What I hate is that there was no stand and it does take up more space that way and isn't that appealing to the eye. The box I bought was supposed to come with a pretty gold stand, if I had had that I could see myself saving the bottle for decoration after it was used up.

I love the marketing for this, the full commercial of how aristocratic women got ready during this time and her pushing everyone away. Also her sitting on the upturned thrown with the king's crown sitting at her feet.

glambert
glambert

Killer Queen reminds of both Katy's first perfume Purr and of Heat by Beyonce. I despise the fruity Purr because it is such a generic celeb scent to me. And Heat by Beyonce is a lovely scent but doesn't gel with my body chemistry and projects the notes loudly, making them overbearingly spicy smelling. It's a shame Killer Queen is so unoriginal because the bottle is gorgeous!

playful yes... edgy no.

Suzi
Suzi

Not my usual type of fragrance but I love it !!!!!! it kind of reminds me of Heat by Beyonce yet slightly different more richer I like the plum note and I can only pick up a small note of patchouli which is probably why I like as I'm not a big fan of patchouli however because the rest of the notes I like so I can handle it. Great bottle much nicer than her first 2 which are pretty gag in comparison, actually you can't compare them really they are so different. Nice fragrance for winter too and especially for evening. Katy did well this one I like it a lot and great price too 10 out 0f 10 for me :)

adorkable_scent
adorkable_scent

Wow didnt thought would smell like thi. This smells nice but different! Smells classy but still sweet

callmethekhaleesi
callmethekhaleesi

I was very eager to sample this perfume and was surprised how much it reminded me of Lady Gaga's Fame. Very heavy and floral, except Killer Queen is a bit more fruity which to me gives it kind of a cloying sweetness. Try before you buy. I walked into the store intending to buy it and walked out with something completely different!

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Omg this perfume is way too sweet and artificial!
WHYYY...just why!? :/ I thought Katy had personality, but this perfume does not!

Sweelty
Sweelty

This perfume does not smell like Paco' black XS for Her.... I love black XS. It is sexy and warm, but Killer Queen is def a killer for my nose and head. It makes me nauseous...yuck...sickening sweet...

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Cuando oli este perfume,lo primero que se me vino a la cabeza es que se parece mucho a La vie es belle de lancome.Es un aroma dulce pero maduro, ya no es tan juvenil.

saturnhouse92
saturnhouse92

Very nice. Smells almost exactly like Oh So Sheer, except stronger and in my opinion, slighly less fruity despite it containing bergamot while OSS does not. I only wish it lasted longer. Other than that, I love it.

Im reading a lot of reviews describing it as dark. I don't really get that and I think it could be suitable for any time of day. It does, however, smell a little more serious than Oh So Sheer, but still has a playful quality to it's smell.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

Reviewing this one for my wife.
Although it is sold as a bit cheaper of a fragrance, Killer Queen has many complex notes which play into a deeper, richer scent. I detect some hints of amber, pomegranate, and some other fruity notes which give this a warm aromatic smell.
Altogether, not bad at all.
I can usually smell this right after she has applied it from a few feet away, and then many hours later (usually 8-12) I can still smell it from a few inches. Great longevity and projection.
Buy, try or pass? TRY at first, but I'm sure it will eventually lead to a BUY. For the price, you can't go wrong. I believe I paid around $30 for a larger size bottle.
The only downfall is the shape of the bottle, and that it sits awkwardly in our cologne cabinet, although I see it was intended as such. Still...poor choice. Perhaps it could have come with a holder, in this case.

Longevity: 8/10 (8+ hrs)
Projection: 7/10 (Good cloud for first 2-3 hrs...Perfume strength!)
Versatility: 6/10 (Clubbing/ informal events, some formal...good spring/ fall/ winter scent)
Smell: 7/10 (Fruity and pleasant)

EllieCallliee
EllieCallliee

This perfume is gorgeous. But at the same time, it`s not someting that i would wear every single day. The warmth of this scent is rather dark and i perfer to wear it when it`s night time.

Vanilla Lovely
Vanilla Lovely

I love this lush berry scent but it literally lasts the duration of the time I spray it on. Never again will I play with drug store/celebrity fragrances. Waste of time and money.

ChesleyMusic

one spray is good.. this perfume is a headache when you spray too much.

Miso-Happy
Miso-Happy

This reminds me of Lady Gaga's Fame' perfume but it's more complex with its baby powder, spice and warmness added to it in comparison. I find the scent too complex for my preference although I don't completely dislike this.. but a spicy baby powder just isn't going to do it for me on a daily basis. Given a choice between the two perfumes I'd pick 'Fame' as its less complex and has more of a berry undertone to it.

gravityoflove
gravityoflove

I would adore this perfume if only it didn't have bergamot in it! I feel like the bergamot clashes with the rest of the gourmand notes. Bergamot belongs in grassy and citrusy scents, and it makes me think of the ocean not a royal perfume. The good news is that my boyfriend loved this on me!

Soie
Soie

This one has a boatload of patchouli in its opening blast In this context it's like a sweeter, fruity version of Flowerbomb. After a short while though the patchouli eases up and the fragrance becomes vanillic & truly scrumptious. This is due to its note of pralines, I suppose. I had no knowledge of the notes for Killer Queen last night when I sampled it while shopping.

The kind of loud patchouli featured in this (as well as in Flowerbomb and Angel) depresses my mood, so even though I can appreciate the gourmand aspect of this, I don't envision myself as ever wearing it.

arenee92
arenee92

I have a love/hate relationship with this. I really, really want to love this. I love berry scents, I love praline, I love jasmine. When I first smelled this in a magazine ad, I was totally in love, and HAD to have it.

I received the gift set for christmas (lotion, body wash, full size bottle, plus a mini for travel) I've honestly used it maybe once or twice. I just can't get into it, and I have other things I'd rather wear. I debated selling it, but I just can't bring myself to do it, because I still do like the way it smells, and I keep trying to love it. The berries are sweet, the praline adds a nice creamy richness, the patchouli isn't too heavy...overall a nice fragrance. I just don't love it like I thought I would.

pamela091083

Katy perry have a new perfume it´s called Royal revolution, some people said that the perfume is frutal and floral, I would like to trayed.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I just picked up an entire gift set of this at TJMaxx on clearance for $22! It smells very good and seems to have lasting power! I spritzed a tiny bit on my wrist while in TJMaxx and walked around and it's now about 4 hours later and I still smell it. It's kind of powerful at first, but dries down to soft nice scent that I feel is very wearable in the summer months.

ImDiffrentSoWhat

I don't know about some song with the words Killer Queen but I did like the commercial that was done for this perfume. If I'm being completely honest that was what got me wanting to try this perfume so much. I went and tried it out before buying and it smelt so good. Kind of spicy (in terms of ginger and cloves instead of chilies and peppers. None of those scents are in this perfume and I don't get a hint of them I'm just saying the kind of spicy). It, to me, starts off kind of fruity, going to spicy, and ending musky which is a good kind of perfume for me.

I have two complaints though, I often spray a total of four times a day, one on each wrist that I rub into the adjacent arm's inside elbow and two on my neck, one on each side. However I find with this I have to spray about twice as much, which isn't that big of a deal honestly. Also, the perfume bottle is supposed to come with a little golden stand so it can stand up, I didn't get it when I bought mine from the department store and the stand wasn't in the box when I opened it. So I have it laying down on my dresser but that isn't a big deal either. Honestly I really like this scent and I love the name and bottle.

I wouldn't go as far to say that this is one of the best perfumes I've ever had but it is up there. It is also far from the worse.

agoenk
agoenk

i'm so fell in love with this one, so great perfumes that i've waited for almost one year, nd finally have it, and absolutely not dissapointed for it.

it's smell very strong in the beginning with berries on it and a little citrusy bergamot , but i can't smell plum in it, and in the heart comes with so strong flowers notes that i believe will be frangipani for it
and final touch is the most i love about this perfumes, cause i'm in love with chocolates smell like in the base notes, and i found it with this one,

so gorgeous, so yummy like cake choco woodsy earthy warm calming smell at last moment and long lasting on me, about 10 hours , its perfectt <3 rate 10/10 so great for night or day in winter but also in summer with cold night time exactly, <3

definitely be my signature perfumes for cold days and night wear,

Sharkington
Sharkington

Yes, I can see how this reminds people of Flowerbomb (it's the patchouli), but I wouldn't say it's just another version of it. I like Flowerbomb, but I find Killer Queen much sweeter than Flowerbomb, a more floral perfume. The praline really stands out (which I love) and despite not liking berry notes, I find the wild berries really compliment the praline. As time goes on, sweetness dies down slightly and you begin to get some of floral notes that almost make this perfume smell spicy ( at least to me). Overall, I find this to be a delicious, warm perfume.

emi
emi

It's very sweet, longlasting and smells similar to Flowerbomb.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I'm not a huge fan of Killer Queen. I don't hate it at all, but I don't find it to be particularly interesting.

After the initial spray on my skin, the berries, the plum, and the praline come out in full force; a very fruity and sweet explosion. I've smelled this before so many times, so I'm not a big fan of it. It doesn't smell bad, it just smells generic and boring, in my opinion.

I much prefer the drydown, though. After an hour or two of the sweetness, the woody and patchouli notes come out, though not in an overpowering way at all. I think the soft florals in this mellow out the patchouli, while the cashmeran blends everything together to give a soft and powdery finish to the perfume. In my opinion, once the perfume dries down, it smells a lot like white musk to me. I like white musk, so I think it smells nice. It's just not unique.

Overall, I don't think Killer Queen is a bad perfume at all. I just think it's kinda boring.

Lilah Veil
Lilah Veil

I did not want to like this scent.

1.) Gourmands are not my thing. (though this is a fruity oriental to me)
2.) I do not like making rich celebs richer unless they have earned my respect by contributing a great deal to worthy societal causes.

Well, Katy got me with this one. I not only like it, I love it and am still trying to figure how that happened with my personal taste being what it is.

As for the name "Killer Queen", being a teen during that era and loving Queen as I do, I take issue with the chosen name. When I smell this lovely fragrance it is beautiful but not the scent I imagine fitting for The Queen which Queen sang of, and believe it a dishonor to name it such since it is such a long shot.

Perry's Killer Queen may be a reflection "of her own rebellious spirit" but is hardly "Caviar and cigarettes/Well versed in etiquette" but it is "extraordinarily nice" as the song says and a carefree type of classy/sexy I do love. This scent entirely misses the mark as it does not speak anything "like a baroness" and this frag is so far from anything made "naturally in Paris" even the implication this scent mimics that type woman is annoying to me... but, so be it. Her attempt to honor that fabulous group of musical genius and song still managed to drag my love into the pot somewhere so she certainly deserves kudos for that. I'm a tough one to please. ;)

... and still trying to figure out exactly why I find this generic fruitchouli blend more than highly pleasant. I honestly do not know but it is delicious, delightful, fun, not very serious yet not childish, and somewhat addictive. The berries, plumeria, cashmeran, and patchouli blend wonderfully. It has a depth and richness missing in Spears' and Swift's same style fruitchoulis. Longevity is terrible so I will never try the sheer version.

Conclusion: Congratulations Miz Perry! You managed to hook a GENUINE "Killer Queen" type-of-scent-lover into loving this scent and for that I commend you. You have no idea how high a compliment I just paid you. Just don't forget it and you must now out-do your version of Killer Queen with your next scent. Give us a REAL Killer Queen... or off with your head! :)

alycat

Now that I finally tested this, I'm even more convinced Perry made a mistake in naming this Killer Queen rather than Roar. Again, not only is Roar her own song, it fits with the feline theme of prior scents. Also, this smells like the video looks: generic and inoffensive with an exotic feel. Opportunity missed. I don't pick up on the plum at all, which is unfortunate. As with her other fragrances, it reminds me of VS scents but with better longevity. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. You probably won't scare anyone off with this fragrance, but it's not likely to draw them in either. The sillage is mild, so it's probably good for work.

It's nicer after several hours, but who wants to wait that long for the patchouli to wear off enough for the plum and praline to come through.

connieiscrazy
connieiscrazy

This scent reminds me an awful lot of Lancome's 'La Vie Est Belle'. With 'Killer Queen' I can really smell the patchouli coming through; this is sweet and seductive, with a soft edge that reminds me of a comforting body lotion one would apply after bathing. The ruby-shaped flacon has me absolutely sold as well. However I find the drydown smells just a tad synthetic.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

it has a similarity to flowerbomb, but not as good as flowerbomb smells, this is much stronger patchouli, and also darker. over all it smells very dark and strong but still doesnt last so long....its not a great perfume. i havent tried purr or meaow by katy perry but i wish i ordered one of them instead of blind buyin this perfume. 4 out of 10

Fabulous Kevin
Fabulous Kevin

I love Killer Queen, it smell quite similar to La Vie Est Belle but softer, fruitier. It's sweet but not overpowering, the drydown is delicious praline and vanilla, lasting power is not bad,you should give it a try, so nice!

appleblossoms
appleblossoms

I don't understand why she described this as playful! It smells so mature from the first sniff. I couldn't smell it for so long because it gives me this weird headache. I think it's because of the honey. But it's so mature and deep.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Lovely oriental, it reminds me alot of Maria Carey's "M" and Rihana's Rebel Fleur. It is rather sweet and earthy. Pretty lond lasting 4-5 hrs. The bottle is a true gem though the packaging is rather cheap. I like it and I can understand so many dislikes. I am happy with my choise.

SweetShelly

Its smells smiliar to Britney's fantasy a lot! But I think killer queen is more sweet than fantasy
and i smell cotton candy in the dry down!

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

As a fan of all things sweet and gourmand, I love Katy's Purr and Meow (Meow more). I also hate patchouli (like Brit's Believe- noooo). But this works. It's a sweet, potent-yet-soft, musky, red berry smell with patchouli that makes it musky and woodsy/smoky. Overall, I like it a lot! I have Sheer on order!

I find the sillage/potency to be average.

If I had to compare it to something, it would be Wonderstruck Enchanted, but WE doesn't have the patchouli.

christinavictory
christinavictory

I really want to like this, but I keep trying it and I just don't. I'm very sad about it, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Purr, and I love Meow as well. Granted, I've only tried this in warm weather, so I'll give it another try when it starts to snow, and hopefully I'll change my mind about it.

Rosey8821
Rosey8821

If you like flowerbomb but don't want to pay the insane price then purchase Killer Queen. It smells like a watered down version of flowerbomb making it suitable for everyday wear. Plus, you can use it without feeling guilty of using a luxurious smelling perfume on everyday wear hehehe. I love flowerbomb but I don't see myself buying it anytime soon, its just way way too strong. I feel like flowebomb is suffocating me a little bit. Killer Queen smells similar to it without overpowering your olfactory senses.

The downside with Killer Queen is that it does not last very long. I would say 3 hours MAX!! and that is in cool weather. When it dries down the smell is very faint, almost non-detectable. Kinda smells like britney spears fantasy when it fades.

fialho
fialho

Just bought it today, for me it's totally not smell similar with LA VIE EST BELLE , but I think the scent is so similar with JS fancy , Burberry RED . it smells Chocolate Vanille very sweet but not like Britney's perfume ... I still smell some scent of Woody but i swear I never ever smell fruity notes from this perfume.

lilywhite13
lilywhite13

Super sweet and super long lasting! Nothing original here, it's just a fun & young fragrance. I would not recomend this for summer coz is too overpowering! The quality, of course, is not even comparable with Flowerbomb which is excellent.

Among all the celebrity frag Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna is the best EVER!

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Ehh... This smells like something I can find at bath and body works.i worked at Macys in the fragrance department so I know almost everything about celebrity perfumes. The silage was poor. The lasting power was only 2 hours on me. *sigh* another generic good smelling body spray. I would wear this around the summer or to school where it doesn't annoy the senses of others. Not strong at all.. Very soft and I do like the berry smell in here. But overall.. The smell is nothing special. It's good but that's about it.

mr_lestrange
mr_lestrange

i smell a hint of radiance britney spears

Lexxy
Lexxy

Agree with reviewers that said it smells very similar to La Vie Est Belle and Flowerbomb. Was wondering if others thought same thing. While the scent is very pretty it's nothing original, there are SO many other perfumes that smell like this. Now I'm not complaing, I really like these types of scents and they sell for a reason. Because they are sweet, soft, yummy and easy to like, but I do wish they threw in a little twist here and there. Maybe add some citrus (neroli) and bring down the sweetness a bit. I like the bottle it's different. And the scent itself seems less cloying than Flowerbomb.

Dannyxo1
Dannyxo1

ccee85 HOW??????? I own both fragrances, they do NOT smell the same. Clearly something is wrong with your nose. sorry but is the true.

daniellepolet
daniellepolet

I just sprayed this on for the second time and I can definitely say that I love this perfume.
It's not as sweet as I thought it would be. I definitely notice the praline and forest fruit on me. Beside these two notes, I smell patchouli, sweet, fruity and woody.
Not your typical celebrity perfume. Katy Perry did a great job bringing Killer Queen to the world of perfume. This is a perfume I would purchase!

Quarantine
Quarantine

This isn't the fruity liquid sugar rush I've come to expect from celebrity fragrance, in fact I was pleasantly surprised by how classy and sophisticated it feels; it could easily be mistaken for something much more expensive, and reminds me a little of La Vie est Belle. The fruits in the opening are very slight and short lived, and it quickly settles down to a warm, rich, velvety sweetness. It isn't at all sickly, and the praline note brings out a beautiful warmth that makes you want to lean closer. This is perfect for nights out, it's a sexy and beautiful perfume. Longevity is amazing, one application is enough to last around 8 hours, and sillage is good.

raw umber
raw umber

Killer Queen has a very big red berry opening which is reminiscent of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted. However, the scent grows sweeter and sharper as it approaches the base, which is sadly less than enjoyable. I find it rather off putting, and it is very potent, so don't count on it calming down with time. If you want a celebrity scent featuring red berries, I would recommend Wonderstruck Enchanted over Killer Queen.

Also, the "rainbow plumeria" listed in the notes is at once hilarious, and total bull crap, and surprisingly smells not like a flower but like red berries.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

I have no idea where any of the listed notes are in this fragrance. Killer Queen smells like schnapps and IHOP. I almost blind bought this and am so glad I didn't. The initial spray is super synthetic, lots of sweet acrid berry. Once it settled, KQ smelled like sweat and maple syrup. I was horrified especially because the bottle is so beautiful. As a gourmand lover, I can admit that a few of the celeb scents are very beautiful ; this is not one of them.

ChesleyMusic

I love it <3 But I don't feel the "Own the throne"
since the notes are really summery and fun and its not a sophisticated perfume.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I love this fragrance. Lush fruit and just a tad of spice. However, I could help thinking that this fragrance seemed so very familiar. Finally, it dawned on me...this smells like Beyonce's Original Heat. I applied both fragrance to different parts of my arm and sure enough, they smelled almost identical. I love them both and will buy them, but they really are almost indistinguishable.

Alitza
Alitza

Well after falling in love with this from a magazine strip I got a tester. How disappointing! Its funny but I agree with Lizzie81 but in the exact opposite way. Its so funny how everyone experiences things so differently. KQ reminds me of La Vie Est Belle but it is much more harsh, strong and not subtle at all. La Vie smells delicious, warm and makes me happy. KQ to me smells like alcohol and gave me a headache. It feels like a younger version of La Vie to me. A little too sweet with no balance and I don't know where the harshness comes from. Ive heard that pop star fragrances aren't the highest quality but I really have no idea about that.

Aspendina
Aspendina

staying power is not good and fragrance is just "meh" nothing amazing.

lizzie81
lizzie81

Well, I have decided I actually like this one. After waiting a while for the hype to die down, I finally tested it properly today. Yes it is sweet and it definitly reminds me of 'Flowerbomb' or 'L'vie est belle', however I actually like it better. It's a gorgeous,sweet, warm smell that makes me happy. Where as l'vie est belle is so strong, sweet and over powering it makes me feel slightly nauseous, Killer Queen is softer, gives me the same yumminess but missing the sicky note!

This is strong up front but simmers into a light, sweet skin scent. A thumbs up from me!!

janelle70
janelle70

Same vibe as Rihanna Reb'l Fleur due to the plum and patchouli they have in common; however, Reb'l Fleur is better blended -- more delightful in its development; Killer Queen being more linear. Reb'l Fleur's sillage is also sustained for way longer than Killer Queen. The latter comes on strong in the first 2 hours; then stays pretty close to the skin afterwards. Whereas Reb'l Fleur is complex enough to give me a euphoric feeling as it evolves and wafts around me, Killer Queen somewhat feels joyless and flat.

This frag isn't bad at all as it has lasted 7 hours (and counting) on my skin; but I wouldn't care to purchase it when I already own a better version of the same fragrance genre.

rjpabalate
rjpabalate

waiting for mines in the mail! i always test it out everywhere i go cuz im impatient with my order! always gotta grab a lil sample of it. mos def one of my favorites in my collection too

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

I really like this. I must admit, it was the bottle that drew me to it, but the actual smell is very pretty too. Many people are saying this smells very similar to other perfumes, such as Flowerbomb, but that doesn't bother me. It's a celeb fragrance, what do you expect? They arent made to be outstandingly original, they're made to sell. I agree that it does resemble Flowerbomb to me, but I'm not complaining, FB is expensive!

This is a sweet, but heavy scent, so it is definitely a night time perfume. Age wise, I'd say this is for women 18+ older (depsite the packaging), it's too mature for younger girls in my opinion, patchouli in a fragrance instantly makes it seem older to me. Overall this perfume is sweet and fruity, but with a well blended undertone of patchouli making it more sophisticated and older, without being overpowering.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I like this a lot, but am not sure I'll get a bottle, as it does carry tones of LVEBLEL, Flowerbomb, and Vince Camuto. Killer Queen is different than all three, but the same flowery, resiny vanilla aura is in it. I like the deeper fruity aspect that the plum provides, which is what sets KQ apart from the others. Still, it's so similar. As a collector, the bottle would make a nice addition. However, I'm not sure how often I'd choose to wear it over the other three. All in all, if you don't already have the aforementioned, KQ is a great buy and smells wonderful. If you do have one or more of them, you'll be buying KQ mostly for the bottle due to similarities in the fragrance.

skysky900
skysky900

Smells like sugary sweet patchouli! If you are into sweet patchouli fragrances, like Flowerbomb, Miss Dior Cherie, La Vie est Belle, and Chanel Mademoiselle, then this fragrance is for you! If you can't stand those baby pink and sugary perfumes, run away from this one.

Chiquis
Chiquis

Shame, shame Katy Perry… Killer Queen smells exactly like Flowerbomb! Exactly! I guess this would be a good purchase for someone that likes Flowerbomb but can’t afford its expensive price tag.

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

An absolutely beautiful bottle that, in my opinion, is wasted on a fragrance that could have a bit more depth. Those who like deeper sweet scents (read: sweet and fruity and possibly musky) may be a fan. I am very particular about these types of fragrances in that I am okay with them so long as they are more complex and/or interesting. This one isn't.

This one is not for me. Again, gorgeous bottle though.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Killer Queen is fruity, powdery and musky. It's one of Katy's better fragrances but it isn't a scent I'd purchase for myself.

xVal
xVal

I thought it would be sickly sweet, but no .. it is sweet but there's something really sexy about it.
It's very rich, and flirty, but not my cup of tea.

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

I purchased it witn special price on local dept.store. How i love the bottle so much! A diamond shape with deep ruby red. Nothing's more elegant than this combination. The cap looks like the cat's head, with katy perry's initial and her 'coat of arms' on the back. Although made from plastic, but it still looks luxurious:p
The smell, no spicy or sweet overload, i think. It doesn't last long on my skin but quite wearable for everyday using. I can't detect jasmine and frangipani here.

mirjana.pavlović
mirjana.pavlović

This is not even that sweet as people claim it is. I actually don't think it is sweet. It's very mature, sophisticated and sexy. One of my top favorites!

ancaan
ancaan

I sampled this today. Unfortunately. This fragrance deserves its name: Killer! But not in the good way! The sweetness gave me almost instant diabetes. Sweet, sweet, aaaaaaaaand that's all. Nothing interesting in drydown. I think it's somehow similar to La vie est belle by Lancome at first, but LVEB (which i absolutely love) develops into something sophisticated, intriguing and more mature.

In Vogue
In Vogue

This fragrance is a disappointment. It's a very generic fruity, milky, sweet, musky type, but strangely bland. I don't get any berries, just a tropical fruity vibe. Maybe that's supposed to be plum, but it's not very pronounced. Sillage is low, longevity weak.
There's nothing "killer" or "queenly" about this at all, except the bottle, which is nice, but the plastic cap seems cheap. The little part at the top can be easily broken off by a child, so beware!

Zrye
Zrye

This perfume was immediate love to me! Even before I smelled it! When I first received it and sprayed it on my wrist, my jaw dropped! The berries, so delicate, so juicy sweet. The darkness and mysteriousness of the plum. The smoothness from the celosia. The creaminess from the jasmine and plumeria! The sweet and yet bitter base! Everything just went so well together! I was in heaven! This is, in my opinion, far from boring and far from smelling like Heat and Flowerbomb! It must just be my skin chemistry, it smells like nothing I've ever smelled! I just love it!
The bottle is gorgeous! I love the whole royalty thing! It's just captivating to me!

I would recommend this to every fragrance lover!

jonr951

So yeah, I just grabbed the lotion and shower gel from TJMaxx, 10 and 8 bucks, thinking they were gonna smell like Flowerbomb, just like the perfume does, but N.O.P.E. They smell like Beyonce Heat! Which is just fine, but I was hoping to have imitation Flowerbomb body products for a fantastic price. Haha! Dang you Katy/Coty! : /

DiBonD
DiBonD

Two words for this scent: spicy overload. There's a difference between bold fragrance and sickening fragrance, and this is more sickening than bold due to too much spice and plum.
Not suitable for the young at heart. It's better worn at night, definitely.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

Okay I made a review about this fragrance a few months back....and I am here to correct and change myself! BOY WAS I WRONG!? I don't have the slightest clue where my nose and taste was the day I originally sampled this at Macy's, as I basically wrote it off as ANOTHER boring "WOODY" "SPICY" Lame copy of everything Rihanna has done about 5 times, and everyone else.

WRONG!!!!

Upon a random re spray today at Kohls on a dry tester strip I fell head over HEELS in love. WHO KNEW it would be this good!? I was so wrong. The sweet floral came through SO strong and so unique, almost like a fruity kiwi with JUST enough spice in it to make the scent have longevity. I'm talking about 3 hours almost 4 now later and I still smell it on the tester strip and on the top of my hand. Absolutely will be changing my mind and purchasing the largest bottle of this right away! ANOTHER win for Katy, and I am hoping the "Oh So Sheer" version of this is a good play on the more floral, as I think I could love that even more! A truely SURPRISING 5/5!!!

Miss Jemmett
Miss Jemmett

To me this is winter in a bottle! All those spices and fruits :) An amazing fragrance in an amazing bottle! A must have for any fragrance lover xo

Miriana93
Miriana93

I wanted to buy this because of the packaging since it is amazing! But I was so disappointed when I went to smell it and I did not like it. The initial scent is very woodsy but as it settles down, I kind of like it but there is something missing. I do not like it as much to buy a bottle of it and use it but it is not unpleasant. I can't wait to smell the limited edition of Killer Queen since it is said to be a fruitier version and I think that is what I found missing in the original one.

eliasradiance
eliasradiance

at the beginning it smells like Heat by Beyonce but during the dry down it smells like a tamed version of Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna although they just share just Patchouli as a mutual note!!!

good smell and very good sillage and lasting power ( like Reb'l Fleur), Interesting combination to be honest, but still not a new or unique scent.

ForrealMe2

Another Flowerbomb alternative i received this week but with some deeper red berries..i can't believe how many Flowerbomb flankers there are now...i love the fragrance but i can only have so many Flowerbomb alternatives...either way the bottle is nice and it was a tester that came with a stand and i technically only spent 23 dollars free shipping for a full 3.4oz bottle so it didn't break me...i am happy i got the stand with mine and waited it out...in Sephora this smelled more grapy in comparison to my tester but it is the same fragrance...a fruity,powerdery tea like fragrance...its an exact dupe for Flowerbomb...so is my new Paris Hilton Dazzle but i think i like that one much more because i smell the cherries more...i probably wont be repurchasing unless i need a less expensive Flowerbomb dupe but for that i can buy La Vie Est Belle which is of higher quality and still cheaper than flowerbomb but now a days you can even get Flowerbomb cheaper now so i was able to get double the quantity of Flowerbomb for half the price which was a steal..over all a great fragrance but i already have so many flowerbomb alternatives..but i do like the katy perry perfumes at the least i have collected them all except the new Oh So Fresh...

It is very much like Beyonce Heat , a very sweet scent, no complexity, nothing great there!!
The bottle is cheap looking, another generic celebrity scent...it shouldn't cost more than $20 in my opinion.
I can't believe it is compared to LVEB Legere which is far superior at all levels!!

Psyche
Psyche

I love Killer Queen, she is sweet but has a sultry woodsy quality that gives her a mysterious flair. The bottle is gorgeous, and I always feel sassy when I'm wearing it. I do wish it had better staying power though because I just adore the scent.

jinjun
jinjun

Cheap smelling sweet/fruity disaster. So bad.

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

Killer Queen is a more grown up scent than Katy Perry's earlier fragrances Purr and Meow! I can really smell the Praline and red berries in it, and this frangrance stands out from what I've smelled before. That's why I love it so much. I use it during night/winter time because it fits better for that occasion because of the intensity the fragrance have. It's also a very sweet perfume.

pamela091083

I love my perfume collection by katy perry but, this perfume i´m litle me disapoint because it´s not longer wearing in my skin, it's very faster dry and the heart and base notes its very poor and soft than meow, and right now coming a new fragrance called killer queen oh so sheer (soft lila botle)and i want to tried and give one more chance another perfume by katy perry.
The coste the new perfume $49.99 it´s a litle expensive for me but i think its a new better perfume

ATTENTION, KATY IS RELEASING KILLER QUEEN OH SO SHEER, PURPLE BOTTLE, OUT IN MARCH! :)

anisacali23
anisacali23

I am so happy that I received this as a graduation gift 4 months ago!

I've always had trouble finding my perfect fragrance. Floral and sweet but still sexy and daring..and this perfume just about did it for me!

It's not over powering at all, it's simply perfect.
Wearable for day to day use or even formal occasions.

Only con is that it isn't long lasting and need to be re applied a few times a day.

Mrs.Hollywood
Mrs.Hollywood

It's like a softer version of Bath and Body Works Amber chocolate (discontinued fragrance). At least that's what it reminds me of.

I like it. It's sweet, the Pachouli is not too strong or overpowering. It's not very fruity on me, and I don't detect any florals. I do get some praline.

Everything blends nicely.

moaS
moaS

Both bottle and scent reminds me of Lady Gaga's Fame. But Katy's Killer Queen is more fruity and sweet. So if you like sweet scent but not too sweet, this is perfect. I tried it on for fun in the store, but wow, I really liked it! I usually tent to like musky and smoky scents.

toxicpunkette
toxicpunkette

I got a sample in the mail and I liked it.im a sucker for sweet smells and I got hooked on this one. When I first opened the box my first thought was "how is it suppose to stand up?" silly me :p my best tip try the testers before you spend your hard earn cash.

bacon.
bacon.

I love how this perfume smells, it's a dark fragrance that would be great for evening. However, my issue with it is the bottle. It's quite an impractical design. I really don't want to purchase a fragrance when the bottle's going to be rolling around all over the place.

KisaSlater
KisaSlater

Love this perfume so much!
Not just that the bottle is absolutely beautiful.
When i first got it, it reminded me greatly of an old favorite of mine known as Give me Love by victoria secret. This was a very nice raspberry vanilla perfume that i adored, and i'm saddened that it's no longer around. So when i found this perfume and noticed it smelled similar, i jumped on it.

hedikukk
hedikukk

I sprayed it on my wrist and felt quite mesmerized at first but in 5 minutes it was gone. I could barely smell it anymore. Smells great but I dont want to keep on spraying after every 5 minutes... :(

SireneJaune
SireneJaune

I am someone who has a very sensitive nose, most perfumes when sprayed result in heavy sneezing and runny nose.

Thinking since I am about to hit my 30s this year I needed to look into perfume. For many years I have avoided trying perfume and since I don't want to spend a lot of money on a bottle only to find my senses not liking it then I wasted money and a good bottle of perfume.

I decided on buying a few samples online just so in case I didn't like it then it was no big loss.

Today I got Killer Queen by Katy Perry and at first when I sprayed it on my wrist I thought "Not another one that can be crossed off the list of possible scents."

Then I let it settle and it was amazing, the smell wasn't over powering and the sweetness was just right for me. Better still my nose hasn't reacted to it. So I found my favourite scent.

Mdox407
Mdox407

FIRST THOUGHT:: BOYY AM I DISAPPOINTED!!

I personally, am a fan of darker, more mysterious, daring, patchouli-ish scents, as opposed to aquatic, ozonic, white floral, kind of fragrances.

So from several reviews of this, what I basically got was that this is sweet like her other fragrances, BUT...more grown up and has patchouli thrown into the mix. To me, it sounded like a great combination between those reviews, the look of the warm-looking bottle, and the notes listed.

This just came in the mail 3 hours ago, i'm wearing it on my right wrist and WOW! DISAPPOINTED!

FIRST OFF...Let me say; This literally smells the EXACT OPPOSITE of original. EXTREMELY predictable! The patchouli is present, but with the other notes into the formulation, they do NOT compliment the patchouli well at all.

Get this guys...for those of you who have smelled Rihanna's "Nude," (which isn't a terrible fragrance, but also VERY predictable and un-original)...you take that,and add just 1-2 drops of patchouli into the formulation, it would spit out "Killer Queen." They smell almost identical. I have one on each wrist actually. And aside from the patchouli, you wouldn't be able to decide which wrist is which fragrance.

Now as for the smell itself, it isn't terrible. Just isn't something I expected from the reviews, and the bottle. It isn't warm, or really in my opinion, much more "mature" than her other fragrances as everyone is saying. Its predictable as I said, and it doesn't have any presence, any originality to it. It DEFF isn't the kind of fragrance where all heads would turn to you when you walk into a room. Smells like every other sweet fragrance out there. Or at least nothing different.

Scent itself : 6/10 (Not terrible, nothing great.)

Longevity : 7/10 I've had it on for 3 hours and it hasn't faded much at all, so I guess that's a plus.

Sillage : 6-7/10 : Also above average. It isn't a projection beast, but it deff isn't subtle either.

Overall rating : 6.5/10

FINAL THOUGHT : Again, not terrible. But deff not great, not an attention grabber, and NOT what I expected. If you have the money to spend on this, you're a fan of patchouli, and want a celebrity fragrance that is ACTUALLY ORIGINAL...Go on amazon and get the 3.4 ounce bottle of "BRITNEY SPEARS BELIEVE." Now THAT'S an original, long-lasting patchouli-ish celebrity fragrance. This is crap compared to that. Hope this helped guys!

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

When I first spritzed this on, my instant impression was that it smelled like Vera Wang Princess. Lots of vanilla, which I'll assume is from the praline notes. I smell a hint of cashmere and just a hint of berries, but overall, I think this perfume makes me smell like I've been hanging out in a candy shop! It's a little powerful for me...it would be more my sister's thing than mine. Not a bad smelling perfume though. If you like sweet, "I wanna eat this" smelling perfumes, then I think you'd like this one.

salwas
salwas

A warm, cozy scent for winter, a bit sharp in the beginning but it becomes more soft later on with a liiiittle sharpness/spiciness..other than that, I don't feel much change in the scent after I've put it on, it has this berry + patchouli scent (fruitchouli? :), and that's how I perceive it throughout wearing it.

I think it's very similar to La Vie Est Belle, however, LVB has much better staying power and I would've bought that one instead of this one if I'd known, cause unfortunately this disappears pretty quickly on me, only after a couple of hours. However, I do like the scent a lot and I LOVE the bottle!

I'm so glad I own this!
I mainly get the nutty chocolate (praline) with this, which is given an edge with patchouli and berries. I hate Purr as all I get is appletizer! Not tried meow though...but I believe that this is her best!
Gorgeous bottle, gorgeous scent! LOVE!!! Defo similar to La vie este belle Lancome. Can't smell the similarities with Flower bomb.

Smelt from the bottle it smells boring.
Smelt on the skin (for me) it smells WOW! A favourite for me!

tanzp
tanzp

not my cupa tea not a nasty perfume but not great either boring scent i would not compare to flower bomb extreme at all , i think more of a teenager perfume ;]

bellafifi
bellafifi

I got this perfume as a gift and smells delicious.Its sweet but not childish sweet, more like a grown-up sweet:) I can definitley smell the plum in it .The bottle is royal beautiful as the box it comes in. I think is works very well as an evening scent the only matter is I wish it could last more on my skin :(

lirael00
lirael00

I have to admit that I was pretty sceptical about even trying it in a drug store, cause I had bad memories from Purr and Meow. But the bottle and the whole image was just too tempting, so I gave in and I tried it. And it was something so different than her previous perfumes, which I couldn't digest, that I bought myself a 15 ml bottle. First I was in love, but this love didn't last cause now it's nothing special to me anymore and I don't think I'll purchase a new one. It's just something we all've smelled before. But still it's a decent one, especially because it's coming from Katy (her previous fragrances were just no go). And the bottle is a work of art.

wunderland
wunderland

delicious fragrance, it starts as a warm plum and berry compote and settles into caramel. sweetness without the toothache, or the headache of similarly priced offerings with cheap candy scents. still, it does lack in quality, which is evident when it almost instantly fades away ... at least it smells good enough to miss. save your pennies and invest in a grown up version with staying power like Lancome La Vie Est Belle

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Honestly I don't like patchouli, but some how Katy Perry pulls in off in Killer Queen. I usually don't like patchouli in perfumes. What I like about Katy Perry perfumes is that they are all different from each other, they stand out from other perfumes each one is different and unique. This perfume is more mature than her other two. This last's around 4 hours on me. I smell the patchouli, and the fruits the most. This perfume is best for nights. The Longevity is moderate, and so is the sillage. I love the bottle. Overall I give this perfume a 7/10.

chuetta
chuetta

great, it's sweet and yummy and warm. It really does match with Katy and her new style. Purr and Meow matched candyland katy, and killer queen matches the new mature katy, it's just awesome, Also, i see people saying it fades quickly, but for me it sticks a good 5 hours (that is long lasting, for me), so I love it.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

This fragrance starts off very nice. Fruity and gourmand. But on me the dry down smells like dirty patchouli! I was so disappointed. My six year old daughter loves Katy Perry and perfume, but we won't add this to the collection. Gorgeous bottle and advertising.

ru2
ru2

When first sprayed, its an explosion of all things wonderful. Berries, chocolate, sweet stuff - all rich and creamy. But as the saying goes, " you can have too much of a good thing". There is nothing to offset the in-your-faceness. So whenever you spray it you go WOW. Nice. Probably a marketing ploy, knowing that the young-uns enjoy the shamelessly sweet and fruity scents. For the older, the thought that goes into their head is cloying and overly strong.

Though after no more than 30 minutes, the scent completely dissipates. I am not too sure where it teleports to, but there is no trace of it to be found on your skin.

All in all, its a cute present for your younger sister /neice etc. They will appriciate the quirky and cool looking bottle (even if it does slightly copy diesel loverdose) and the pleasant and girly scent.

angeldoll
angeldoll

I have perfume Flowerbomb. And when I was in the drugstore I tried "Killer Queen " from Katy. These two scents are absolutely dissimilar. Not at all. Even at 1%. Killer Queen is very heavy perfume for me, although I love the sweet fragrance... I personally think that perfume its very suffocating. Flowerbomb is a fascinating, rich, sweet & floraly scent ! Killer Queen reminded me of an old lady. But the bottle is beautiful, thats true.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

This is a beautiful fragrance. Berries, sweet praline and patchouli. Very rich and intense smelling. It has excellent sillage and lasting power. It smells similar to my favourite La Vie Est Belle. There is definitely something subtly sexy about Killer Queen. I personally think this is her best perfume.

Overall, a beautiful creation that smells more expensive than what it is. Perfect for colder weather or for an evening dinner. Highly recommended!

I have to admit that I was afraid to try it on my skin. Killer Queen, so possibly very strong, killer fragrance - I thought. Finally I decided to take a risk and you know what - I am nicely surprised!
Killer Queen is sweet, but in a pleasant way, not sickly. It is also quite strong floral, but such well blended, that it is not heavy. It gives a lot of pleasure, definitely. Good dancing-all-night fragrance, good reading-books-evening fragrance, really good fragrance!
Used for dates, it will seduce. Used at home, it will cheer you up. Recommended for all, not only young girls. Who's said joy is only for the young?:)

Update: I've tested it again and I can describe it in one word: delightful.

emmyysl
emmyysl

Smell like a LANVIN Me

CHOYÈTTI
CHOYÈTTI

The bottle is so nice.
I have no idea about how it smells.
I don't use cheap teenage pop-star perfumes.

Majja67

Anyone else that has gotten rash or hives from this perfume? Happens to me every time i use it, goes away on a couple of days but it has never happend to me before with any other perfume! Sad because i really like it!!:(

Regarding many people misses a stand for the beautiful bottle, i have a tip for you! If you by any chance can find Jeanne Arthes Love never dies Gold perfum (deadcheap) it comes in a similar bottle in a clear plexiglas box! If you lift the upper part of the box, left you have a great and almost invisible stand for "Killer Queen", fits well for my 100ml/3,4 bottle, looks like it stands only on the tip!!:) The J.A perfum i gave away (without box...), didnt like it!

love45
love45

This has to be my favorite Katy Perry perfume. It is not sticky sweet which is nice and also more grown up. It truly smells amazing, and I love the berries in it as well. It is more sophisticated than her two previous one. I totally recommend it :)

Brenda Legaspi
Brenda Legaspi

I got the 3.4oz bottle at ross for $24.99, of course i had to buy it! I can tell you i love this perfume, it smells a lot like Victor & Rolf's Flowerbomb but a little fruity! Is sweet, floral, fruity and sexy! Love the bottle but i wish it came with a little stand.. I will really recommend buying it if you can't spend $160dlls on Flowerbomb but still want to smell as sexy!

risarii
risarii

Bottle: 9/10. Beautiful, and I do love it, but it's kind of awkward to use. The cap feels very light and I feel like I have to be careful when I pull it off. Unlike most reviewers, it doesn't bother me that you have to lay down one it's side. Although, the stand looks very beautiful as well, and better fits the idea of it being the top of a Queen's scepter. Would it really have been too expensive to include a stand?

Fragrance: 9/10. I'm impressed. I thought it would be the typical overly sweet, sugary celebrity perfume, and while it is sweet, it isn't too much and it's a very enjoyable sweetness. I get tangy berries, and then a flowery note mixes in (probably the Celosia) bringing with it the praline, and then the dry-down is praline mixed with a woody patchouli. I really like it.

Silage & Longevity: 7/10 The silage is very good; you can smell it in the air around you and other people can smell you. Longevity is OK. Perfumes tend to last very well on me, most lasting 7 or 8 hours, even lighter or less expensive ones. This is pretty much gone after 4-ish. Not terrible, but not grand.

Overall: About 8/10.

I love the bottle (despite no stand and worrying about breaking the top), LOVE the advertisement/marketing, really really like the scent, and I can tolerate the longevity. Not disappointed and happy with it. :)

Also, steps up from her two previous scents, in my opinion, although the kitty bottle are adorable.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I'll admit, the bottle drew me in right away, really cool looking! When I saw it was a new KP fragrance I did not hesitate to give it a spritz as I liked both of her other perfumes (not enough to buy them but they smelled fine on me). First impression was Wow Lovely!! But it seemed to smell very similar to a few other perfumes I have tried before, I want to say Flowerbomb and a hint of Hypnotic Poison, but just a hit. It as died down to a musky, woodsy vanilla, more woodsy than vanilla...it is a darker less cutsie perfume than Perry's last two introductions, very suitable for date night, on me it would probably be overpowering for daytime. I know a lot of reviewers are saying it doesn't last very long, but I spritzed it on the back of my hand (my wrists were already occupied by other perfumes) at 9:30 this morning and it is now 8:47 PM and I had washed my hands earlier and can still smell it! I doubt I'll invest in a bottle but am hoping it shows up in a rollerball at some point.

carriewible
carriewible

I received a sample in the mail and just put it on this morning. At first I was bowled over by how yummy it smelled. Definitely a sweet powdery scent on me, but as a novice in the perfume area, I can't really pinpoint any one scent.

After 15 minutes of wearing it, I came here to see what "you" thought of it, and to see the price. While browsing, I am suddenly hit with a headache and am a bit nauseous. It's the perfume, there's something in it that is not agreeing with me. I have found this happens with certain types, and I wonder if it's patchouli doing this to me.

I won't be buying it, but it figures that the perfume that makes me queasy appears to actually have longevity.

Amendment: Ok, so I lied. it really grew on me and now I have a ginormous bottle of it on my counter.

Boudoir
Boudoir

The fragrance is quite similar to Flowerbomb, yet with added fruits. No, not flirty, cheerful & youthful fruits like strawberries or pineapples, these are dark and sensuous. A beautiful fragrance, really a job well done Katy!

glassjules
glassjules

I added this to the family for a night time fragrance. I will admit, the bottle beckoned me as well as the name. The fragrance is surprisingly fun for a night time scent. Not my typical at all. At first I don't like it -- the berry fruit thing is obnoxious, but as that fades away, you have a nice spicy floral which is nice for a night out, and lasts moderately well. This is even more up my daughters alley. She normally hates anything I like (floraly light citrus clean) and likes more sweet gourmand...this is a compromise between us, I expect she'll be borrowing this quite a bit :)
and I love love love the bottle. Just wish it came with a stand. Luckily I have my little fragrance box it can stand propped up against my other bottles, but dumb that it doesn't come with any kind of stand, even just a little plastic one would be fine.

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

to my nose also this is bad copy of LVB-LANCOME!!!very cheap and bad...PURR and MEOW for me are great-but this...so sorry...nothing special and WOW...
EDIT----today i tested again with hope to be different in good way...but again big NO!!!today this reminds me ARMANI SI...i don't know why...i'm so confused :(

aisyah syahirah
aisyah syahirah

tried this at sephora and i love it <3

Paintedlily
Paintedlily

I actually like this more than I had anticipated. I usually don't go for celebrity scents because they tend to be linear, boring, cookie-cutter fragrances. This is just different enough to enjoy.
This is softer than I would imagine something named "Killer Queen" to be, but it's a really lovely fragrance. On me, it's warm, sweet and has powdery and earthy floral notes. This lasts roughly 3 hours on moderately moisturized skin in a central heating environment. Silage is close to the body.
Overall, one of the few celebrity fragrances that I might consider buying for fall/winter. Experiment with layering it over amber or jasmine* to give it that "Killer Queen" oomph.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

A velvety and warm plummy vanilla scent,it also has the best staying power out of the 3 Katy perry perfumes plus the bottle is absolutely stunning and very regal which I guess is what the style Katy is going for,a different scent from purr and meow but still beautiful.

Very sweet and fruity. Reminds many other sweet and fruity fragrances. Not the most interesting one but not bad either.

ForrealMe2

i actually enjoyed this fragrance but of course i would it gives off such a wonderful similar smell to flowerbomb and alot of the other fresh and sugar sweet fragrances out there and the bottle is gorgeous..i think its a worthy enough purchase if you like fragrances and really want it just to collect it..what does it hurt to own it...its another fun fragrance.The bottle in it self makes up for it with the Katy Perry fragrances..

alexanna7
alexanna7

Queen is a nice, sweet,spicy fragrance!The patchouli is not that enormous but it does complete the praline,the berries,the celosia flower! I was looking for something fun,sweet but warm at the same time! I found it with queen! The patchouli makes it more appealing and grown up! Nice evening fragrance!

azziebbz
azziebbz

I have found that it is long lasting, for me, it lasts more than 6 hours, maybe about 8? All of the notes smell nice and it's sweet, yet not a sickly smelling scent. I am disappointed however that it didn't come with a stand and it doesn't seem easy to be able to get one; However, I'm not going to mark the product down just because they didn't include a stand, the reviews should be solely based on the product.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Actually here I smelt what I expected.
Nothing new, a copy of viva la juicy, kim kardashian true reflection, lancome belle & flowerbomb.

very good lasting power & sillage.

Shinbin
Shinbin

What a lovely fragrance.. usually i don't like fruitcholis except for Britney Spears Believe.. but this is nice..

i can smell berries in it and pralines..

going to wear this throughout christmas.. very christmassy too :)

sheherazade80
sheherazade80

It is exactly the same as 'Dita von Teese Rouge', I had put it above and they removed it, but it is NOT for the bottle, which is very similar, but the very fragrance! I own both and it is really similar! Quite a nice fragrance but I prefer Dita's and it is too expensive for the quality it offers.

chapshe
chapshe

I bought this today,in my country i can't buy Christian Lacroix C'est la fete(it was my fav.)anymore,so i had to find a new favourite frag. A lady helped me,she said this is familiar to Lacroix but i didin't like it at first time,it was too sweet and nothing special,i tried a lot of others but some minutes later i started to feel something very pleasant smell.it was this perfume.I like it because it isn't so strong.I don't like Katy Perry and i didn't care who designed it i just like this perfume,i guess it's for younger girls.

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

I found this perfume when I first saw the bottle. I like buying perfumes that have pretty bottles, and I liked this one. I saw this at Macy's for $65 and it came with the largest bottle, a small mini sized bottle, the lotion, and the shower gel.

When I first smelled this, I hated it so much. It was like a blast of spiciness like BOOM but after a while it calmed down and it smelled pretty good. So I really encourage you to buy this. Don't be fooled by the reviews it smells amazing

beauty_girl

What a lovely perfume and i finally have it :)
I can feel the bergamott,frangipani, patchouli,berries,praline, cahsmere and the jasmine in it. Yes it smells a bit like Flowerbomb, La Vie Es Belle and Pink Sugar Sparks: I allready have them all,but since i like the smell, i dont mind. And they sometimes fit better than eathother for example so you should not judje one out.

Lyndale

A quick note, if you DID get a stand with your bottle you are very lucky indeed since the official site of the fragrance shows that you don't get one. The picture with the stand is the bottle set into the top of the sceptre used in the television advert. What a con!

Totally agree with Mellyhelly -
Id also like to know where are the featured notes in this fragrance?! Non existent. I dont get a hint of frangipani, one of my fave notes, and its the most linear frag ever, Tantalise by Revlon smells more expensive and has greater staying power.
Once again - monumental disappointment. The name doesnt suit this frag, at all.

Again, like the previous scents but a little better. At least, this is not offensive.
I still believe that Katy Perry should stick to pop songs, because she's good at that if you like that kind of music and she's a good pop personality.
Purr was a gross brick in my nose. Awful IMO.
Meow I didn't smell.
Queen... Queen??!?? Should a queen of any type smell like this? The listed notes are beautiful but where are they in the bottle? This scent is very faint, not bad smelling, not offensive but so damn flat and weak in the notes. I'm not talking about pricetag, which BTW is very high compared to quality.
It's weak in the notes but longlasting on skin so I guess it has high amounts of fixative.
So nothing new compared to all mainstream and celebrities: lack of blended notes + high chemical fixative.
If you wear this with sense you will smell delicately generic wallflower with a hint of berries and you might get some compliments.
Still I cannot see the reason for that, other than money cashing on fans.
The bottle is like the other ones: something that could be original and interesting according to its design but ends up being just tacky and thick due to fabrication.
My personal opinion is save your money and buy better quality.

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I quite like this actually. Which I found surprising to myself as I used to cringe at the smell of patchouli, but lately I've liked it in certain fragrances; this is one of them. Maybe I only like it when it's toned down and softer, but it is delicious in Killer Queen. It makes me crave something sweet and fruity, but it's also got a nice warm feeling to it. This is one I can see myself wearing in the winter months.

katty182
katty182

It is ok, I love the bottle but it has a perfume smell with a faint berry smell I have smelled better.

velvet_hour
velvet_hour

I hate giving negative reviews but I feel like I am forced to with this one.
Firstly, I was one of those people who did not get the stand, so it takes up nearly half my shelf as I have the 100ml bottle!
O.k - I was majorly disappointed with this perfume. I loved 'Purr' and 'Meow', and the notes suggested that this should be a delicious scent with plum, forest fruits and praline as the supposed notes, but I find this to be a weak concoction of fizzy, diluted fruits and very faint musk.
I wanted to love this fragrance, but on initial spray all I can smell is a dull musk with a hint of sweetness that must be those 'forest fruits' that are meant to be there.
There is next to no staying power, and I find myself spraying it at least six times before I can smell anything. Perhaps it does not work with my skin, as I have read a lot of rave reviews for this one?
I love the bottle, and when I'm finished with the perfume (which won't be too long considering how many times I have to spray it) I'll keep the bottle, but will never buy this one again.
Also: I was confused over the theme of this perfume. Shouldn't it have been a bold and different fragrance as it takes the name 'killer' queen?! In my opinion, Katy (or should we say 'Coty') would have been better off releasing a tropical/more exotic themed fragrance to tie in with her song 'Roar' that seems to be popular...just a thought.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I tried this again today thinking it wouldn't last very long. I was wrong. It started off a little fruity and chocolate was there. It reminded me of Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur and Beyonce's NYC Pulse. I thought this is really nice. Despite the bottle feeling a little plasticky I do love the shape and the red colours. As it settled I thought it was fading away and I could barely smell it. I thought no this doesn't last can't be bothered with it. I kept looking around the store and then it started to morph into this really strong powdery smell which I have to say is too reminiscent of Flower Bomb. If you don't want to buy Flower Bomb because it is too expensive or you don't like the grenade shaped bottle or you can't get it anywhere maybe try this because it is a nice substitute.

It lasts I tried to wash it off my hand and it is still clinging on for dear life and yep still smells strongly of powder no more chocolate or fruit to be found. I certainly could not smell all the notes that were supposed to be in it.

Nice idea by Katy and the bottle does look nice, if you are wanting to get a heap of perfumes which all smell similar like Jimmy Choo and Flowerbomb then this is a nice one to add.

Lyndale

I confess that I haven't smelt this yet built when I read Katy's comments about how she could only release it when she was sure she had the scent right. So reading the notes to this took me rather by surprise. I had expected smokiness (gunpowder, obviously, with a touch of tobacco and a hint of opium) maybe some incence, myrrh, musk? The "Lady" in question is, after all, a high class "escort". Though celeb fragrances are always criticised for their cupcake notes, I would expect to smell a touch of cake here, as well as something rather like Moet. Soooo, what else? (Quick think through the lyrics... Moet, cake, gunpowder and gelatine, not quite sure how one would include caviar, perhaps substitute ambergris as a token nod, and the cigarettes.)
So only a few named (or hinted at) scents to go. "Her perfume came naturally from Paris" so there HAS to be a nice touch of homage to the original French classics (or should I say classiques?) There are mentions of a man from China, a customer? Deliver man? Maybe both, another little allusion to opium? (since Opium dens were prolific in London at one time) Then,finally, at the drop of a hat, she's a pussy cat... momentarily out of gas, then she'll absolutely drive you wild!
Well, not only does that tie in nicely with the theme of Ms Perry's felinity (sorry, cat lover supreme here!) but have you SEEN a cat on catnip? It does also have an intriguing smell and should definitely be included. Perhaps also a touch of leather and creamy white flowers and, though it isn't mentioned in the song, an almond scent, similar to... say, cyanide?
Katy, don't give up. Try again, perhaps "Killer Queen, Dynamite" would hit the mark?
What do you think, folks? Is there anybody who would actually like to try the fragrance I described (I'd need to make a few tweaks, obviously) but if you like my idea, would you give this post a thumbs up? I'd love to know what other people think of my interpretation of this song as a fragrance!
(Oh, and if anyone does make it, please let me know. I WANT! ;) )

beauty_girl

Tested it in the store today, and it reminds me of Flowerbomb + fruit. Smells really good. Gonna buy it whenever i can :)

alycat

As much as I've poked fun at Britney's Fantasy Circus, I'm at a loss as to why this perfume wasn't released as Roar. I mean, a) it's acually her own song and not someone else's, b) it ties in with her prior fragrances while evoking a tiger rather than a kitten, fitting the bill of her new "mature" (but not really) image and c) it just makes so much more sense from a promotional standpoint. Plus it sounds like it's still a playful scent. Sadly I STILL can't find it to test, but the plum and berry notes have me intrigued. I've discovered I have quite a taste for both the fragrance and flavor of plum. How does this compare to Midnight Fantasy? And how present is the patchouli?

HUEbris
HUEbris

Another sweet trash again to aim celeb's fans...
I doubt even they(celebs) have noses.
Do they really want to put their names on this trashes?

selinacat
selinacat

I'm totally not shocked by the response. Its the same shoot from the hip response that most people give towards any of the non-stop conveyer belt of Celebriscents.

Therefore, I'm throwing my two cents in. I'm not a fair weather perfumer.

I've sampled Killer Queen twice in my fashion mags, and as a BIG fan of Gucci Rush, this is defiantly on my I WANT list.

Gucci Rush is a cult favorite because of its rather odd bottle (its not its a box) but it has a very loyal following because of its truly unique scent despite being an EDT.

Immediately, I was reminded of Gucci Rush both times when I tried it. I was excited because as a celebriscent I knew it'd be discounted everywhere and easy to get. Gucci Rush has a really high price tag so now I can treasure my remaining dregs and get Killer Queen to spray to my hearts content. Its not as high quality obviously. But, Celebriscents shouldn't be compared to Chanel or Tom Ford. They're like high class body sprays.

They give me bottlelove(TM) and make me feel girly. I've already shelled out the money for Black Orchid and Coco Mademoiselle for when I'm feeling powerful.

You're going to be annoyed and disappointed if you place the bar at the pro. level

Though personally, I think many do it intentionally because bashing celebriscents is a hobby on here for some. How else do you explain how there is the mass of HATE votes before a perfume's release?

Plamka
Plamka

All i can say is i didn't expect this to smell so familiar it is a straight copy of Oriflame-Ultra glam which is probably a copy of smth else. Its a sweet girly scent, smells like cherries to me, not berries. I have La Vie Est Belle and except for both being sweet i don't find anything else in common. Its a safe buy for gourmand lovers, it smells good but I already have the same scent much cheaper so i won't be bying just for the pretty bottle.

KelseyRaven

I really enjoy this fragrance, especially for a fall/winter scent. Too bad I just paid $70 for it, and a few days later found it at ross for 29.99.

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

Already at Ross stores here in LA for $29.99,for the large bottle. Shame. Nice plum note

gashdown
gashdown

Diluted sugary berry juice.
Save some money, just buy a bottle of BBW Dark Kiss body mist. It actually has more sillage and staying power. Shame all the money and brain power went into concept and design... pretty much the epitome of what "celebrity fragrance" signifies in most people's minds. As if it's too subtle to be a straight up parody, which is just uncomfortable. Like watching a bad, very cliché movie and not being sure if it was done on purpose.

tiawalker
tiawalker

Admittedly, this does not make me feel like a killer queen, but the overall scent is nice and I don't get any of the 'plastic' scent people are talking about. Received it as a gift although I'd buy a small version myself. Lasting power is terrible, I get 4 hours at best.

panda0410
panda0410

I really love the bottle and advertising with this fragrance, but thats where the real love ends. Its a generic patchouli/fruit/chocolate gourmand thats one of dozens on the market currently and has absolutely nothing unique (besides the advertising which is brilliant) going for it. It also has extremely poor longevity, I was lucky to get 3hrs out of it with a medium hand and I don't fancy dousing myself in it to get a longer wear time. Having said that, its not unpleasant, nor offensive in any manner, and overall its actually quite a likable soft perfume probably better suited to the evening or cooler weather. I don't get the plastic-y note that others have mentioned (fortunately) and if it was gifted I'd probably happily wear it.

xabaras
xabaras

I just tried a sample of Killer Queen.
The opening is very intense and sweet. Quite dense, fruity and overpowering, like a blast in your face. A blast of what I'm not really sure... some undefinable concoction of notes. Then it settles a little, and in this messy fruitiness I can smell something sweet, like caramel. And after just 4 hours on my skin there is no fragrance left. Too much of nothing for my nose. It is not unpleasant, just too much, and too similar to a lot of other fragrances around.

pipergirl
pipergirl

It's not bad, it's just another take on the fruity/chocolate/patch clubbing scent which really isn't my thing. Sweet,sort of dirty, dries down to a soft fruity chocolate. This one seems to be aimed more at young women than tweens.

(Updated to add: It's been 6 hours since I've tested this and I can still smell it on my wrist - sort of like spicy red hot candies. I've also received two compliments.)

Anywho
Anywho

I got a sample of Killer Queen today and just smelling the strip of paper again I have to think that this is a Killer Queen gone tame. Looking at the advertisement you would inspect something sexy and seductive but this Queen is downright lovely and innocent - at least on paper. I cannot detect any sugary sweetness or a plasticky note either. I find it rather smooth. I will have to do a skin test soon. It reminds me very much of Fendi Celebration. As with FC I instantly think "tea and berries" plus a hint of powder. This is an inoffensive perfume for every day wear. I think I might like it even better than FC. This is not a boring scent - it depends on what you are looking for - but the ad is truly misleading. When you see it and think you are going to get something hot and sexy you will be disappointed I'm afraid.

Edit:
I sampled KQ again spraying it on my clothes and found it to be somewhat wanting. I didn't have the same experience I had when testing on a paper strip. The Fendi Celebration connection lasted not as long and it disappeared to quickly for my liking.

liana34900
liana34900

So so so so good. I very teenage, girly and sweet smell.
Absolutely love! My new signature:)

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

Tested this today and it's definitely not my cup of Tea. I figured from the name of this perfume, it would have attitude...I mean that *is* what "Killer Queen" made me expect...something independent, unique, strong - bold.

Nope!

Fruity, soft...yeah. Not a Killer Queen. Not an Impossible Princess. Not a Teenage Dream. Not even a spoiled Teenage girl who thinks she's all that.

Berries, synthetic florals, poor longevity, average projection and a whole lot of hype about nothing = Killer Queen for me I'm afraid.

This type of scent seems to be the "in" thing at the moment, and I'm guessing that's what Katy Perry's marketing team cashed in on. Team a bland, way-too-safe, boring, weak perfume with quite an attractive bottle and packaging and voila!! You have this perfume in a nutshell.

I don't seem to be alone in my thoughts on this...there's a very good reason this perfume is practically being GIVEN AWAY in both my local Priceline Stores.

MichelVaillant
MichelVaillant

Already (11/1/2013) available at Ross. $29.99 + tax for 100 ml.

meuytato
meuytato

omg love it !
sweet berriesssss wow
nice bottle too!!

elliselove
elliselove

the design of the bottle and a concept are ok. i see what they try to achieve by the look of it. but whoever made this scent must be in a dreamland thinking this was practical for everyday consumer. really? the initial whiff comes on pretty strong (like most of her other fumes). it's the kind you want to ventilate air if you smell this on someone especially in a bus or something. i got sick of the scent in 3 minutes.

zra96
zra96

could not possibly dislike this scent more. The lingering smell makes my stomach turn. Smells rather cheap and tacky, fitting for the intended teenage fanbase of Perry's. It's probably the patchooli and the praline. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate, but not when it smells like you've got it all over your clothes. Urgh

sammydevlin
sammydevlin

This is really powerful at first and initially I thought it smelled like Ghost Deep Night (which is one of my favourites) however that didn't last very long. After that it became a very strong caramel scent which has now, after about ten minutes, disappeared and I'm left with a cheapish sort of body spray smell, like Impulse.

I'm dissapointed, not because I expected a lot (I'm not a Katy Perry fan) but I had hoped a fragrance called Killer Queen would be darker, sexier and stronger than this. Sadly no.

This one got an audible "yuck" from me. Sorry! I'll be the first to admit this isn't really my type of fragrance, but I like to try everything and at least give appreciation where it's due.
So Killer Queen smells like dollhead (I actually like that dollhead smell), choco-caramel and berry artificial flavoring. It's so sweet it almost makes my eyes water.

Kimmy89

I for one think this is a great celebrity scent. Really shocked me. I'm a fan of black xs and flower bomb and this one meets in the middle of both, with a bit of Wonderstruck enchanted.
Really nice, quite delicious sexy fragrance. Not sickly at all.
Men will definitely drool over this one (not because it smells like a berry chocolate bun) but because it's quite mesmerizing.
My bf LOVES it x

UPDATE: Have this still on my jacket from yesterday and truly is scrumptious! A truly warm scent, praline and berries.
Already on my Christmas list.

joan100
joan100

Just another typical sugary sweet celebrity scent. No originality whatsoever!

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

It's just your typical sugary sweet celebrity fragrance. It also has that horrible plasticky note, whatever it is that I detect in a lot of celebrity fragrances and it makes them all smell similar. I dislike that it's called Killer Queen because I think it's great when a scent matches its name. This is like Jesus Del Pozo's Halloween. You smell it and think...why is this called Halloween? The only celebrity fragrances so far that I have been impressed with are Dita Von Teese's. And I think there are a few typical but nicely done efforts under Christina Aguilera's name.
The only way I would wear this is if I got it as a gift, and I would spray it on my clothes, not on the skin for fear of it developing plasticky.
The bottle is attractive and it's just like....you look at the bottle, you look at the name and then you smell the scent and it's like...this is all wrong. Also, it didn't last very long on my skin.

dtchbrd
dtchbrd

Killer Queen is extremely sweet and nothing special in my opinion. Candy Shop would have been a much more appropriate name for this scent. To me this fragance does NOT smell like a killer queen at all! When I think Killer Queen I think strong, independent, seductive and extremely sexy woman. Killer Queen lacks something, maybe more wood notes or something peppery?

Nekomusume
Nekomusume

How on Earth is this an EDP? I have a £4 EDT Impulse spray that has better lasting power!

What is the fragrance world coming to..?

cucucuc1000
cucucuc1000

I love this one, as well as my mom and my sister! We fell in love with it at the first sight and at the first smell too! Iam not really a Fan of Katy, but I liked her perfumes a lot. I owned all of them and surprisingly this one has the longest lasting power on my skin than the other 2. In the morning I spayed it in my neck and the next morning I still smelled it . So Just don't read the review here and buy it blind! You must TEST FIRST before buying it, our body chemistry is very different, the perfume may work well with this person, but it's not for that person so must test! For me Iam satisfied with it, really sweet, nice & sexy scene. And most of all it fits my taste quite well,long lasting and make me happy all day while wearing it, so Iam not regretted buying it at all :) 9/10. Love it <3

Ouch!

This smells like so many other things out there. Such a shame because looking at the notes I think it had potential. Beyonce midnight heat, taylor swift Wonderstruck Enchanted etc etc etc..anything remincient of red berries and patchouli.

It firstly is very sweet, smells like non descript berries with something ALMOST interesting underneath but not quite getting there. Two of the florals in this are also sweet flowers..so..MORE sweetness being thrown around.

This scent needs some ZING! If a much more crisp flower would have been chosen it probably would have stopped this becoming a sugary red bore. Not impressed at all. It needs something to cut through just a bit, it's too cloying and overpowered by the sweeter notes. I know this is a gourmand, but gourmands don't all have to smell the same!

After about 5 minutes, this scent has faded by at least 50% on my hand..hmmm

The bottle is stunning but that's about it.

Sorry Katy, FAIL for me.

Monumental disappointment.

I bought one today and it seriously doesnt last at all. The initial spray is strong, and by the time i wait anxiously and excitedly to see what develops next, the fragrance is just gone, and i normally wear sillage well...

I could only detect a lovely faint liquid praline and then, after a few minutes its totally gone!! Its as if there are no base notes.

Cheaper everyday scents such as Revlon Tantalize last longer than Killer Queen!! Very disapointed, because i have and really love Purr and trusted that this would be another masterpiece.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

Sugar-wrought berry garbage. There are so many more unique sweet perfumes out there.

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

I had high hopes for this one,nearly bought it as as blind buy. so glad i didnt it starts off smelling fruity,very simlar to lots of other perfumes. not original at all. Very poor lasting power on me,barely there after an hr. The first 2 are far better. Killer Queen? I dont think so!

naide
naide

Reminds me of viva la juicy noir

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

What a disappointment :( i was excited to tried it because of the bottle and the advertising but wow it was a gray surprise, i expected something more from this, more personality and presence.
Not bad but not unique or interesting, there are a lot similars like La Vie est Belle or even Nude by Rihanna.

No projection, weak sillage, weak fragrance...

aigilia
aigilia

I'm a katy perry's perfumes lover..got the other two perfumes purr & meow..i think katy perry she did good job! so this one is a must have for me ofcourse..read the reviews and guess will love it..ordered it online and so excited;-)

Finally arrived safely..LOVE IT!! I'm so happy to have this gorgeous n lovely scent in my collection. Lots of negative comments but for myself I love this perfume. Got all 3 katy perry perfumes n love them..^-^

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

Yum yum yum!! I bought it because I loooove Katy && her other 2 scents. None of the reviews for this were very promising, so I was definitely nervous. The very first time I sprayed it (before bed, cuz I couldn't stand the wait anymore), my senses kinda went into shock. Burnt sugar? Plum? Smelled like the original Burberry to me for a second, which scared me because it is my BFF's signature scent and I ONLY like that smell on her. So I let it ride and went to sleep. Woke up, sprayed it again before breakfast with my boyfriend, and I kept telling him "I think I love this perfume!" It is sweet/vanilla with a very rich and warm spicy undertone. I do wear it all day, but I'd consider it a nighttime perfume because it is very "dark." I wasn't sure about it at first, but I really really love it.

deCourtnay
deCourtnay

On principal I tend to avoid "celebrity" perfumes...they are designed to hook us in and take us for a ride based upon the pulling power of the celebrity of the moment.

As this one came as a freebee I gave it a try & the results were marginally better than I expected.

As everyone has mentioned, it is sweet & plummy with a soft base of patchouli & is actually quite lovely.

The problem I have with it is that it lacks any kind of sophistication at all...it's notes are too sweet, slightly too synthetic smelling...it in no way lives up to the Killer Queen title.

That said it really is quite pleasant, a little stronger than the usual celeb perfumes & a little more lasting power.

Basically to sum up this perfume is kinda nice, kinda (too) sweet & sexy. Its a nice perfume for a young girl. I would say if you are over 30 or a sophisticated woman of any age, avoid this scent - it really is more spoilt princess than Killer Queen.

Malibu
Malibu

Killer Queen opens with a rich plum note. I can also make out what I think is raspberry. The plum note is long and distinctive, so carries down to the heart of the perfume, along with the patchouli. This mixture of plum and patchouli is very similar to Midnight Heat by Beyonce - another Coty release.

I'm not familiar with celosia, but I don't think it's meant to smell appealing - the fragrance has been compared to that of a skunk online. I guess that Coty just wanted to use the exotic name in the description, but used something else in the perfume instead, but I can't guess what - I am not able to separate any floral notes from the sweetly powdered floral jumble heart of the fragrance, as the praline develops and mixes with the patchouli, lasting for the duration of the perfume. I think that the powdered floral mix is extremely similar to Taylor by Taylor Swift overall.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant presence of the powdery floral mix and patchouli. The soft, creamy praline adds a slight nuttiness so it is a warm, comforting mix, which does lend a teensy bit of a different air to Killer Queen as it dries down. The final drydown reminds me of La Vie Est Belle, so there's nothing new here either.

Killer Queen is pleasant and easy to wear, but it's just not anything to get excited about. I love perfumes with praline and/or vanilla in, but this is "meh" for me - it reminds me of other perfumes all the way through. I will happily use my bottle as it was given to me as a gift, but Killer Queen isn't something that I'd choose to buy for myself.

With a new company now in charge of the Katy Perry fragrances, Katy promising a new mature image, the meaning behind the perfume's name, and the marketing campaign for this product, I was expecting Killer Queen to be adult, a bit more unique and confidently commanding. However the result is still 'young' and unoriginal.

Killer Queen doesn't have a unique stamp of it's own to make it stand out from the crowd, and it is not something that I'd imagine Katy herself actually wearing.

vanillafreak
vanillafreak

no projection, weak sillage, weak fragrance...

ememha
ememha

I have to confess i cannot smell very well right now due to a cold. But this is quite strong so i can smell it anyway but maybe i am missing some nuances. I have the feeling this is nothing special, it smells like very many other fragrances popular these days. To me it is an annoying smell. It is not something i would buy.

sidewalks
sidewalks

I had high hopes for this (don't ask why, I'm not a huge KP fan or anything.) Maybe it's the bottle. The bottle and ad campaign had me excited.

Smelled it two days ago and it was a huge disappointment. It smells like hugging a musty smelling girl friend who loves and buys anything sugary and sweet. Cheap body mists etc.

I like Purr better and that's not saying much.

clancyann
clancyann

I smelled it today at ULTA. It's definitely in that vein with Flowerbomb, Pink Sugar Sparks, and BBW Sensual Amber. It smells good, yes, but I have PS Sparks and Sensual Amber, so I effectively already have Killer Queen.

dcookoo
dcookoo

Tried it today and in my opinion I think it smells alot like Paco Rabannne's black xs, very nice but in no way original

Vegapunk
Vegapunk

I tried this today and it was extremely, extremely sweet and sugary- like walking into a hard candy store sweet. There are hints of berry in the fragrance and it does soften out over time but it's not something that I would want to wear often, mostly because the sweetness is so strong.

vivik
vivik

Tried at DM drogerie some days ago, the bottle is more robust than the Picture suggests, quite heavy. To me the scent smells like a fruited and sugared version of Kate Moss Velvet Hour, staying power is remarkable, at least on clothes.

This is dark and sweet. The plum is very prominent on me, then the berries. The patchouli is very subtle here; I can hardly detect it. The floral notes are very subtle too. There is a heavy sugar layer lying over all this. This reminds me of other scents I’ve tried, although I can’t quite name them, so I can see how people find this to be generic. This one would be hard to pick out in a crowd because it is not very unusual. There are comparisons to Flowerbomb and La Vie est Belle, but to me it is different from both. Killer Queen is fruitier than Flowerbomb to me, plus I get a slight powdery note from Flowerbomb that I don’t get here. LVEB has more patch to my nose. I would sum up Killer Queen as being sweet, heavy, and dark.

angel51197
angel51197

It is one of my favorite perfumes
I love the notes of berries with almond praline
is so delicious, and beautiful bottle
pst: the cap of fame of Lady gaga is a good basis for this :)

Kiku
Kiku

Cute fragrance but I don't smell any of the notes listed. It smells warm, sugary, and buttery like just made buttercreams. Young and fun.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I don't understand why everybody is comparing Killer Queen to Flowerbomb. The second one is not nearly as sweet as K.Perry scent. Or i got outdated version of Flowerbomb or my nose is retired. I would more compare Killer Queen to Lancome La vie est belle with its praline, patchouli and sweetness.
But to the point now; fragrance itself is very pleasing, sweet, not too fruity with noticeable background of patchouli. I find it longlasting with moderate sillage. Nicely done but because of other sweet releases a bit generic however big compliment collector (nobody believes it's not Lancome).

KIARA85
KIARA85

This smells really really good

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Just tested this today, super super sugary sweet...It reminded me of something so familiar then it came to me it's an even more overly done version of flowerbomb. That saying it's not a bad scent b/c I do like flowerbomb...It's just really?....how unoriginal can you be....really if it's not celebrity scents hinting @ Viva they're smelling like flowerbomb. The bottle is nice eye catching ruby red...but agreed that cheap plastic topper come on Katy that couldn't of been metal like how gaga did...it really would've made the bottle even better.

Longevity is meh Moderate with a matching sillage...I do like it better then her other 2 only b/c I like flowerbomb, like I said it's not a bad scent so give it a try.

Overall: 7/10

FuzzCookies
FuzzCookies

I tried this the other day and I thought it was horrible.
Very, very sweet and too sickly. I also think the name doesn't suit the fragrance at all. This perfume is best suited to a very young teenager and there's NOTHING Killer Queen about it.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Loud sugarbomb with plums 'n berries and wrong dose of musky and earthy accords. This is heavy stuff. Overly done, too much of everything. To describe this perfume in one word is "suffocating".
The package is quite nice, however juice is not.
One thought comes to my mind, bar hopping crowd ...

adele l
adele l

Very spicy, intense berry scent, the patchouli is not dirty or obtrusive at all. Have to say though it very much reminds me of a Taylor Swift fragrance, or a more intense version of Lady Gaga's Fame..could have used a little more originality! Definitely not bad at all though.

elegia
elegia

Quite frankly, I'd be hard pressed to find another scent that is more thoroughly unsuited for the name - I simply cannot comprehend how anyone could think that this scent embodies the essence of the woman in Killer Queen. For that reason, I instantly despised this perfume when I first tried it.

Due in part to a fairly successful marketing campaign but mostly to the intriguing bottle design, however, I couldn't help but give this fragrance another go the other day. While my opinions on the name haven't changed, I have to concede that this perfume is not in itself a bad perfume. I see that several other reviewers have described this as one of the better celebrity scents, and that assessment sounds about right. I actually don't smell much besides sweet berries - if the praline and patchouli and white flowers are there, I didn't get much of a sense of their roles. If I had to describe this scent, it would be somewhere in between a glass of fruit punch and Jello. It's a pleasant scent, and if you are looking for a very flirty, fruity, and youthful fragrance you should try this one. If you want something sophisticated, mature, sensual, and commanding - like the Killer Queen of the song - you need not bother, though.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

First off, I HATE patchouli. It's so gross and does not go well on my skin. Well, this smelled nice for about 5 minutes then all I could smell was patchouli and some other green fragrance and musk. It's much more mature than her other two scents... but it is definitely NOT for me.

prettyswag

I turned this in for rhianna rogue...this is nice..but since its too much like flowerbomb type scent....rogue..is sexier!

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

While testing this one out, I kept catching the warm, sweet, and nutty scent of it on my skin and found myself searching through cupboards and cabinets in my kitchen trying to find something sweet and delicious enough to stop the cravings that wearing Killer Queen was causing me to have.

I think that if I were to wear fruity floral gourmands like this one and Viva La Juicy on a regular basis, I'd have to be prepared to potentially gain an extra pound or two...

kittypurry87
kittypurry87

I really like the perfume. I'm picky when choosing scents but I'm very pleased with this. The bottle is really awesome as well. I was REALLY disappointed to go home after purchasing this. I open the box, pull out the packaging and take out the bottle to find the golden pedestal that was clearly on display at Macy's WITH THE BOTTLE was not included. Why?!!!? Nice concept but bonehead move!! How am I suppose to hold this ruby shaped glass? I have to keep it in the box for storage. MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT!! At least give me the option to buy it separately of you can't be courteous enough to include it. I did pay $70. Was it really gonna hurt to include the piece that actually holds this bottle?

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

A good commercial makes a lot :) Well, Killer Queen is nothing special, nothing what you MUST have no matter what but it´s a nice sweet-fruity smell where the most I smell berries with plum and a hint of pralines. In my opinion it is not that much sweet like Fantasy Britney.If the price would be lower I would think about purchase as a daily scent.

aimeeblau
aimeeblau

I got several samples with my purchase of La Vie Est Belle. Other reviews noted a similarity between the two. I agree since I like both fragrances. My husband mentioned that he definitely prefers Killer Queen over La Vie Est Belle; however, I think Killer Queen seems just a little "cheaper." Maybe that makes me a snob, but the drug store fragrances just don't smell as sophisticated as the others. However, Killer Queen is definitely one of the best celeb fragrances out there.

I love the fruit notes and on my skin the praline really comes out. I am a gourmand person so praline really appeals to me.

The staying power is typical of a "Fashion Fragrance." It just doesn't last as long as my Dior or Lancome fragrances.

However, I wouldn't pay that kind of price for it, so hopefully when my samples run out I can get some more or snag a bottle on ebay.

Sarawr93
Sarawr93

I live in Australia and we've currently only got the 30ml bottles at $39.00 a pop!
I wasn't going to buy it until the bigger bottle came out, but I tried some, went home and fell in love with it throughout the day! Went back and bought it the very next day.
To me it smells a little like Beyonce's Heat, but so so much better -sweeter & fruitier.

lcommisso
lcommisso

This smells like La Vie est Belle but with more fruit notes. I would happily wait a year or so and nab this as a cheap buy. I don't think I would pay full price for any celebuscent. I do like the look of the bottle!

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

So I went to Macy's today and got to test this fragrance out. I really do like it, it's smells very similar to Beyonce's fragrance Heat, but the difference is Killer Queen isn't as fruity and a little more powdery. It's long lasting as well, I can still smell it on my hand. It's a lovely scent not as original as her first scent Purr but it's something I would purchase.

dormir6
dormir6

Nice! For me totally reminds me of Pink Sugar Sparks with more juicy fruits and a little bit more intense.

themattsky
themattsky

I have tried it and to me it smells like a typical celebrity fragrance. Nothing special, just like Lady Gaga's and Fergie's fragrances. The bottle and adverts make it sound special but in reality it's not.

killerqueen1
killerqueen1

the perfume does NOT come with a stand or pedastal or anything to prop it up vertically. Bonehead move. Smells nice, but very very disappointed.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Skin tested at Walgreens (Puerto Rico)

One of the better celebrity scents. Patchouli, praline, sugared berries, and slight black currant. Smells like Lancome's La Vie Est Belle - with less projection.

Love the bottle. This scent is more grown up than Purr and Meow, but does not evoke a "Killer Queen" to me at all.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

I loved the opening of this fragrance. The fruity perfumes I normally wear are usually more light and citrusy so the plum in Killer Queen added a richness that I really enjoyed. But sadly, the patchouli took over and that is all I could smell for many hours afterwards (the longevity is very good).

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

*I have only smelled this from a magazine sample off the page*

Now, I normally hate patchouli, but I could get over it for this fragrance. I'm sorry to be so unoriginal but I really do think smells a lot like Flowerbomb. This one actually has more berries but still they're really similar. I also agree that this smell doesn't give off a "Killer Queen" vibe. Essentially:

Flowerbomb - some sweetness + plum = Killer Queen

I can't say anything about sillage or longevity because I haven't sprayed it on my skin. I will go in to a store soon and actually give it a try. I do like the scent for the most part!

chimidoro
chimidoro

A fruity, darker variant to V&R's Flowerbomb!
A cheaper alternative to Lancome's La vie est belle!

First and foremost I'll state that this is indeed very sweet.
Initially I was reminded of LET IT ROCK by Vivienne Westwood, but I am not a fan of that as it's just all patchouli with nowhere to go.
Killer Queen has this succulent, heavy veil of plum along with other boozy, seductive berries; surrounding me in a thick, dark cloud of sugary patchouli (akin to natural licorice.)
The sugary praline ushers into the same ilk as Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire, also, but where that is unbearably sweet and becomes muddied on me, this maintains a good balance throughout, never turning sour or becoming too sweet.

I'd say that this is intended as a night-time fragrance, for afternoons and evenings in autumn and winter especially. Probably ideal for those in their mid-twenties and upwards who, like myself, can't yet find their footing with 'young' heady florals such as Narciso Rodriguez.
This could also easily be worn by somebody well into their 30's, 40's, 50's and over. On the young, this can be brazen and brash; a domineering scent with lots of attitude, and on those slightly older it can be warm, comforting, seductive. A somewhat elegant fruity and vibrant scent, to be worn with confidence.
Where in Flowerbomb the tea notes and flowers sadly only serve to create the smell of laundry detergent on me, this manages to work magic upon my skin and, dare I say, comes off as being actually rather damn classy.

It warms up beautifully on my skin within the first half an hour and gives impressive sillage for a good hour and a half. Two to three hours in, the sugar and smooth patchouli make way to reveal subtle floral notes through to a slightly woody vanillic base with hints of the earlier fruits.
Four hours in and the drydown leaves a warm skin scent extremely reminiscent of Ghost Deep night, which I love!

All in all, indoors it can last for up to five hours on my (pale, dry) skin after applying two sprays onto my wrists with unscented moisturizer beneath.
I've taken to wearing this inside because I find it really comforting & sweet, but the lasting power and projection isn't enough to please me outside.

I received a sample with a Superdrug purchase & this fragrance instantly made it onto my want list.
For the price, Killer Queen is the one to buy.
I ended up buying the 100ml for the introductory offer price of £30 from Superdrug. :)

marerahappy
marerahappy

Very nice fragrance, I am testing on my skin today and lasting power seems decent, still able to smell it on my wrist after three hours and doing some dishes, sillage is average though. Top notes are nice but not grounbreaking. On the good sude, nothing has turned off putting or cat pissy on my skin.
Dry down reminds me of the original Incanto.
Overall, a nice frag but not one I would buy at full price or really feel the urge to own.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Her best perfume yet.Absolutely beautiful.

Jomoves
Jomoves

Extremely predictable celebrity scent in the fruity/floral category. This wins the 2013 Lady Gaga Fame Award for the fragrance Whose Name, Bottle & Advertising seems to have been made for a Completely Different Fragrance.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I got this one today. There are some similarities with Flowerbomb ,and that one I love,but it's no't a copy. I was very pleasantly surprised with this one and found it very grown up, stronger scent.

When I wear it, patchouli is the most dominant here from the very beginning to the end. There are some berries hidden under that patchouli, but it isn't a berry, fruity scent after all.

I think the name Killer Queen fits this one perfectly, since this is one of the very best celebrity scents on the market right now. I find it original and to me it smell expensive! It's definitely worth the price! It's better than most designer fragrances are at the moment.

Very good quality. Lasting power is good too and so is sillage!

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

I finally got to try this today, and I gotta say I actually like it. I would classify it as fruity-chouli. I feel like it definitely smells like a celeb fragrance, but with a little something different. Not something I would wear but I do love the smell.

GartenGnome
GartenGnome

Killer Queen. I like everything about it: the name, the bottle, the designer. I just don't like the actual fragrance!!! It totally suffocated me. I guess I better just stick with Ms Perry's first two fragrances. At least they don't give me a headache.

louisminaj
louisminaj

I bought this fragrance last week as I smelled it and loved it so much. To me at first spray, I get a lot of the Plum, Berries and Praline, so this is a gorgeous opening, but nothing 'different'. It is a very juicy sweet opening, as the fragrance goes on the frangipani adds a nice softness to the scent while the Jasmine adds a nice strength to the scent. The celosia doesn't really add much to the scent as it doesn't have a scent, but it does at something of a texture, it makes the scent feel soft and almost velvety. The base to me shows itself right from the start, but I don't really get any Cashmere, the Patchouli which is normally really detectable, you can tell its there, but it only really adds a length to the scent.

The bottle is stunning, simply the best thing about this scent. Its shaped like a ruby with transcending colours from red to clear. The only thing that's annoying is that it has to lay on its side like Loverdose by Diesel. The lid is a very highly detailed crown with two insignia's on it.

The longevity is very good, it lasts a good few hours on me, about 7-8 hours, but the silage becomes very weak after about 2 hours.

In terms of originality, this is where the scent fails. This reminds me of three scents in particular. These scents are Heat by Beyonce, Nude by Rihanna and Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. This has the same dry down as heat, but it doesn't smell as cheap as Heat, but they are definitely similar. It has the exact same initial spray as Nude, like smell them from the spray and no lie, you can't tell them apart. And this just smells like Flowerbomb all over.

So all in all, this is a gorgeous scent with a stunning bottle and great longevity, but it is highly unoriginal, but I would recommend it if you don't mind spending the money if you have either of the other mentioned scents.

danimcneil
danimcneil

I sampled this earlier this week at Macy's. I don't know. Its so similar to so many others. Flower bomb (but more fruity than flower bombs sugar) and LA vei es belle. I like those scents, but I feel like killer queen was released late and "dated" in the fruit-chouli game. Its just ok. The bottle is gorgeous though:)

papergurl
papergurl

I bought the 1.7 oz bottle today as I was not going to be able to wait until gift-set season. The fruity top and the praline really present themselves on my skin, the patchouli is subtle. Killer Queen does give you a little of a Flower Bomb, La Vie Est Belle and even a slight bit of Loverdose and Jimmy Choo, but it is definitely its own creation. Heat is cherry sweet and I don't get that from Killer Queen at all. For me this is definitely not summer, I will be wearing this and La Vie Est Belle Legere as the weather gets cooler. Because of the sillage, I need to be conscious of "bombing" my co-workers. Until then it is going to be a bedtime perfume for me along with my Hypnotic Poison and Ange ou Demon. I tend to take each celebrity fragrance, for that matter, each fragrance on its own merit or not. I look at the noses, the creators. The bottle is pretty as well, and with some Ulta points and a cute weekender bag, it was reasonable. Different enough to be worth a sniff.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

Ok here is my review of the killer queen, let me start by the bottle. The bottle itself is beautiful, it looks like a royal object. Only con about the bottle is the way is the shape. I don't like how you have to lie it on it's side... Luckily for me I talked one of the girls at dillards to give me one of the extra stands they sent for the bottle in the fragrance case. Now on to the scent. The scent starts off really sweet with a hint of spice, it is very warm and very inviting, it is very comforting. It is perfect for the fall and winter. The scent is like fire ! it draws you in and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling! It last a good long while on me and that is what is important. I have to say I was really impressed so I bought The biggest bottle they had!

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I got a sample of this and actually, quite liked it! It's definitely one of those "sweet but firey" smells that lure you in and make you feel femmenen but not so much a little girl, but the staying power isn't there. I prefer this smell over her other two.

KelseyRaven

This is definitely what I expected from Katy, since her past two fragrances weren't fruity smelling. Although it is incredibly sweet and fruity, it still has a classy sort of smell to it, most likely the praline and jasmine. I love the bottle, and the box is adorable too. Overall, It's pretty nice. I'll probably get it when the giftset comes out in December. I think it would be really cool if the giftset came with a throne for it to sit on or something along those lines, I'd hate to have to lay it on it's side and risk it leaking.

SmellsThings
SmellsThings

Being something of a aftershave/perfume snob I always approach celebrity scents wearily. I enjoyed the casual mellowness of Katy Perry's debut fragrance Purr and upon reading up on her new scent I immediately hunted for the different notes. I was pleasantly surprised with how floral this fragrance is, rather than the fruit heavy smell I was expecting when I first sprayed.

To be honest upon first spray the sickening sweetness of the fruits combined just made this fragrance seem run of the mill; I found the fruit within the top notes most prevalent. Initially there is nothing to separate this smell from the already over saturated sweet celebrity scents. With a heavy heart I left the store and continued about my afternoon of shopping.

At a Starbucks I caught a whiff of (what I assumed to be) Flowerbomb. It was only then I realised it was me! As Killer Queen dies down it becomes a fantastically strong floral smell, with only the slightest undertones of fruit beneath the surface. This part of Killer Queen I liked.

With this fragrance being an EDT its a much easier sell I believe than Flowerbomb. Flowerbomb (a favourite of mine) can be very overpowering to those who aren't keen on white floral smells. Killer Queen is a much softer entry into the world of florals that I would recommend to anybody. The only thing however is that with this only ever coming in an EDT the smell disappears quite rapidly. By the end of the day all I could smell was the ghost of the fragrance on my skin.

I would recommend purchasing this fragrance with the supplements (body lotion/shower gel) in order to get more mileage with your fragrance. Overall a surprisingly mature smelling fragrance from Katy. Well worth a smell.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I've been wearing this almost everyday for nearly 3 weeks. Time for the Killer KING to have his say ;)

This is a vast improvement from her first two fragrances. I really did enjoy Purr at first but then it became just ok after a few wearings. Meow was an instant bore for me but I think I enjoy it now so I was just hoping I would love this one.

I smelled it in a magazine first and it was very reminiscent with La Vie Est Bell and Flowerbomb only a bit lighter. Since I didn't have bottles of either I would just get this one. This doesn't really have similarities with Beyoncé's Heat. They're just a bit strong on first application. Heat being stronger.

This starts off with a sweet berries scent with a bit of a citrus twang in it. It dries down to a creamy, patchouli and praline scent that is oh so delicious. It lasts for a really long time but after about two hours it stays close to the skin. While it stops projecting after about 2 hours it doesn't ever disappear without a trace. You can smell this on your skin for 7+ hours. Well, at least on my skin

Now, for the really weird part. I bought the body lotion the same day and the lotion smells like Sunkissed Glow by J.LO. That's so weird. I think once the lotion dried down to smell like the dry-down Killer Queen Praline-Patchouli mesh but on first application it's all Sunkissed Glow by J.LO. Very tropical and pineappleish.

I love the bottle. It has some weight to it but the plastic top scares me. I have to be really delicate with it.

All in all, if you love La Vie Est Belle but that was too strong for you, try this one! I can't get enough of it and I've already put a dent in my bottle! Great job, Katy!

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

I really like KP and her music and I confess that Purr is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me - love the bottle! I came to this one with an open mind but I am disappointed. To me it smells like Loverdose lite. Licorice is not listed in the notes but I get it very distinctly. I like the bottle and I hope she continues to do frags that are different but I will pass on this one.

vickymath
vickymath

Identical to Justin Bieber's Girlfriend. An evening scent for ages 16-20 imho.

nordicnymphwitch
nordicnymphwitch

I really love all of her perfumes :c
I really want this one too :c

mhurta00
mhurta00

that bottle looks just like the Dita Von Teese Roughe .7 oz bottle!

sangspears
sangspears

does anyone know where I can get a stand from? or if they will release one soon?!

SBunny
SBunny

I think this smells fab!

Very much like La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme but I find that sweeter than this and much stronger too. This opens with the soft, sweet, creamy fruits- most noticeable the blackberry and the plum. The florals are slightly powdery, very soft giving this a seductive edge. It's very pretty and feminine. The praline is also dominant, adding to the sweetness and the creaminess. I don't particularly detect any woodsy notes or patchouli.

This is the most mature out of Katy's collection as it's not candy shop sweet or refreshingly fruity. It's creamier and softer. I found that it dried quite quickly but lasted a good amount of time (around 5 hours) on my skin. A more casual version of La Vie/ Flowerbomb.

moonspace
moonspace

I decided to test this perfume before I bought it because even though I have her first 2 perfumes, it does not mean I will like this one too. The initial smell I get from first spraying it is a lot of liquorice. Within the first hour the liquorice starts to die down and after that it smells identical to Taylor by Taylor Swift which is a horrible overpowering scent. Glad I decided to try instead of buying it blind.

icingsugar
icingsugar

I have loved Katy Perry's fragrances so far so was eager to check this one out. Unfortunately, one spray in I realised this is almost identical to Taylor Swift's wonderstruck enchanted. A gorgeous wintery sweet scent...sugared baked good on vanilla...but as I only purchased the Taylor Swift one a few months ago I'll give it a miss. Do celebrities or their noses really not find out what other celebs are doing?

gamos
gamos

I tried it out today. Pretty much one of worst celeberety fragrances I've tried out in a while. To me it just smells cheap. More sweet than anything else and it does not develope well on one's skin. Even the bottle - a bit like Dita van Teeses - is cheaply made with a plastic top. Not really worth having it (unless you are a Katy Perry Fan).

Miffy8900

The bottle looks like a lovechild between Dita Von Teese 'Rouge' and Lancôme's 'Magnifique' . But still very cute .

Can't wait till it will be released in Europe - the notes sounds great.

goingblonde
goingblonde

I agree the only thing original is the bottle.
Its nice but oh so common - garden variety fruity scent with a hint of vanilla - which it doesnt list vanilla so that must be the praline .

IT isnt complex no depth so IMO I dont find the name Killer Queen to suit it - I think the name implys more :(

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

That bottle!!!! But the smell the smells to me smells similar To beyonce heat but also has a very different smell. The different smell stars about 1 hour after u spay I get a lot of that plum and cashmere smell which is actually very present and unique all in all this is a good perfume but to be completely honest the only original thing here is the bottle but I do love it 9/10

violetrose
violetrose

Katy Perry where's your originality? This is a copy of Flowerbomb or fruity sweet Jimmy Choo. x

truffles
truffles

Tested this with some level of expectation that surely it must be better than her first offerings - perhaps more 'grown-up'? It's not - it's weak cheap fruity blah. Would Katy Perry, with all her money and style, really choose to smell like this herself? I doubt it! You do have fans older than 12 as well, Katy!

PerfumeManiac101
PerfumeManiac101

I just got this from a Macy's package, and I can say the smell is amazing. And yes, it does smell like Flowerbomb and a LOT of Heat, but it is different. It starts of with the smell of berries and that's all with a hint of plum. Then it goes it to a velvet smell mixed with the fragipani which is quite nice. Then it finishes with a nice floral rich smell with the praline. Wonderful job Katy! :)

Palmy
Palmy

is Celosia supposed to has the scent?
what does it smell like? why people keep voting on this note? This is totally nonsense.

MusicalNotes
MusicalNotes

@Lucy89....I caught the Loverboy reference. Clever, mi'lady. Very clever indeed.

chio17

I tested it again and it still reminds me of Heat by beyonce fyi! I used ti have beyonce fyi and they are similar fyi...

almarie
almarie

We have this at Lord & Taylor and I bought it. I really enjoy it but I wish it would last longer.

pamela091083

these comments are very strange, because the scent is not for sale yet, and is very heavy tester to give an opinion whether it is good or not.

mandashell
mandashell

This is essentially the fruity, non patchouli ridden version of La Vie Est Belle and for that reason alone I like this! It has that powdery praline after effect of Belle, with an overall warm and fruity quality that encompasses the life of the fragrance. Lasts a about 4hrs with a mild sillage plus it won't take your sinuses out or clear a room!( Hint hint...I'm talking to you La Vie Est Belle! o.O) I'm not into bottles but this one is just eye catching. Definitely the best smelling but weakest of Katy's perfumes. Fyi, this bears absolutely no resemblance to Beyonce Heat.

Okay so I really like this but I'm wondering about this supposed EDP concentration...? I'm wearing Hanae Mori No. 4(Edt) and Killer QUeen(Edp) but the No. 4 is longer lasting and has better projection. :( Oh well.

Bazil Tarmizi

When does this perfume is going to release worldwide ? Help I'm craving for this !!

prettyswag

THIS smells very close to lancome belle and a musky flowerbomb.....not beyonce heat at all..that stinks...this smells nice but...kinda hate its so close to the lancome belle etc.

asher.jessie

So I just received my package from Macy's.

The packaging is adorable and gorgeous. Very kitschy and fun. The bottle is quite the looker, and it feels really good in your hand. The design would've been perfect, had the lid with the cute crest not been plastic, but rather metal.

It definitely smells very similar to Heat. I'm not detecting much of a Flowerbomb reference, but Killer Queen DEFINITELY smells incredibly similar to Bath and Body Works' Sensual Amber. The notes are pretty similar, including forest fruits, plum, patchouli.

In the end though, I think Killer Queen definitely beats Heat and Sensual Amber, both of which I have, usually wear, and love.

Killer Queen isn't innovative, but it's still definitely nice.

The opening is straight up fruit: Mostly bergamot, with a purplish-berry tinge. Once it settles on your skin a bit, jasmine begins to take over. But it's not indolic at all; rather, it's very sweet and calm. Fruit and jasmine work very well together on my skin, so so far, so good! I detect almost NO cashmere in the base, which is unfortunate, because woodiness would definitely make this WONDERFUL. The celosia note, of course, it's just a cheap way to make it sound prettier. Celosia has absolutely NO smell, and you might as well pretend it's not in the composition: because it's not.

The praline and patchouli aren't as strong as I expected. I'm quite sure I detect the praline a lot more than the patchouli, which is odd...since patchouli almost always takes over any composition it's used in. But pralines are my favorite food, so I'm not complaining. The praline note here is reminiscent of chocolate turtles, to me. It's not particularly nutty, but mostly full of sweet, caramel. Somewhere beneath it, there's a powdery facet that smells quite like an iris. I suppose it could be the non-existent plumeria making itself known, but it could also have something to do with the very tame patchouli.

My big complain is that the patchouli is way too weak. The composition ends up being a very common warm, foody fruitiness. I feel like a heightened patchouli note would've set it ablaze and made this incredibly alluring and a lot more likable and unique.

To put it in simple terms, it's Heat without the Musk. And Sensual Amber without the amber. It's nice, sweet, and can work on just about anyone...but it just feels like it's missing something, or like it's pulling it's punches a bit too much. This is definitely best suited for warm weather, so grab a bottle and use it before the cold comes back!

Sjdaugherty
Sjdaugherty

Smelled this one in cosmo and I decided to order online. Kind of a blind buy but im feeling pretty safe about it!!! Ill let u know how it goes next week upon arrival. Very excited about this one. It has everything I love and sounds like its going to be perfect for fall. Hoping for long lasting abd amazing siliage which would be the icing on the cake!!! Oh have lotion coming too, to layer.

NoireFox
NoireFox

Ok, yeah, I'm a packaging sucker. I'm not particularly a fan of Katy Perry, however, I must give credit where credit is due. The bottle is gorgeous, in that irresistible kitsch way, everything from the red faceted dagger bottle to the gold plastic cap with the "royal" crest. Holding it in ones hands is pure joy.
Now on to the scent: it basically smells like a toned-down (in strength and sweetness) version of Flowerbomb. It has that same buttery vanilla of Flowerbomb, but is thankfully, and surprisingly less saccharine.
It's not particularly this or that; which for me, is the downfall; it's not very distinctive. But it is pretty delicious, beautifully packaged and priced to move.
Overall, a cut above the rest of the celebrity fragrances on the market.

asher.jessie

Order this from Macys.com, so you don't have to deal with incompetent sales associates at the store itself. The woman today told me she "hadn't heard of that designer," when I mentioned Katy Perry.

It's AT Macy's, but it's not particularly for sale yet. Not until August 24th. If you're lucky, they'll bend the rules and sell it to you. But not the crotchety evil women at MY local Macy's.

But it's definitely there. They had a tester out that they wouldn't let me smell(...Wtf?!), and enormous stacks of boxes, complete with a promotional display. But they wouldn't sell me a box.

The pedestal isn't what it looks like in the pictures, fyi. It's very squat, and not as decorative as the promotional photos.

I'll give a review of this when it finally arrives, sometime next week....

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

این ملکه لوندی و جاذبه مخصوص خانمها را دارا میباشد
تا بتواند بهمراه رایحه های وحشی همچون خودش را بمعرض مسیر بینی شما قرار دهد تا شما را شیفته راه خود کند .
یک مسیر پر از تمشک وحشی و با امیخته شده از یک آلوی آب دار هوس انگیز شما را تشنه و گیجی را مستانه برای در آغوش کشیدن این سبد میوه لحظه شماری میکنید.

orionleo
orionleo

I can gladly say I own this I got the very first bottle out of the box today when macys got it smells fantastic and very "Royale" get job katy great job

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

@ginawadsworth: I asked the same question in the article section. Celosia is used in potpourri for colour and texture, but it has no scent in itself. I suspect they are using the name for effect, like "Himalayan Blue Poppy", another flower "scent" which is scentless. Celosia suggest a certain velvety denseness, but it is irritating to be told that the "heart" note of Killer Queen is a non-scent.

asher.jessie

ginawadsworth: Celosia has absolutely no scent. It's just a fantasy note used to make the perfume sound more exotic.Nothing more than marketing, if you ask me.

It's only so highly voted in the notes pyramid because this site is run by preschoolers who like to play with the buttons.

Rest assured, the fragrance itself is nice! A fruitchouli with an underlying white floral chorus.

Not particularly innovative, but definitely NICE. Think Beyonce's Heat meets V&R Flowerbomb. Sweet, fruity-floral patchouli.

chio17

I have a sample of it in my GLAMOUR magazine! the ad is gorgeous and the bottle looks stunning but the scent smells like heat by beyonce...it's warm, dark, sweet, strong and gave me a headache like Heat! I don't really like it...

lucy89
lucy89

Can she release a mens version called Loverboy? That would be just about the greatest perfume combo.

DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor
DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor

I work with someone who has access to developing and newly released cosmetics and perfumes, thus I have smelled quite a few samples and bottles before they are fully realized ie released.
As for the fragrance it is very nice and like her other two has a good lasting power on oily skin types like mine. And yes there is Flowerbomb similarity, that I feel are the common notes of patchouli and sambac jasmine. Delightful!

Bazil Tarmizi

WHAT seriously !!!!!! They didn't even release this fragrance yet . How come people can compare it with Thierry Mugler Alien ???!!!!

VqueenLeigh
VqueenLeigh

A new cool image for Katy Perry not as bubble gum pop like 2010 image with Russel. This is a little darker, powerful and extravagant and channeling the spirit of Marie Antoinette. The bottle very artistic I can't say anthing about the juice but can't wait sounds very exciting can't wait til its in stores. If anyone know?

RobbieX
RobbieX

She keeps Moet et Chandon In her pretty cabinet
'Let them eat cake' she says
Just like Marie Antoinette

Sorry...haven't tried this one...but couldn't resist to add lyrics from the great band Queen....xxxx

(Love ya Freddie)

aki777
aki777

The official fragrance release was held on 3 May 2013, and it will be available in stores from August 2013 ;)

Notes via WWD. : )

Top notes are of wild berry, dark plum and bergamot; the heart includes red velvet flower, natural jasmine sambac and rainbow plumeria, and the drydown is of cashmeran, natural patchouli heart and liquid praline.

Ouch!

We should ask member "Mirul" because they have already "had" this fragrance. I'd be interested to know what the notes are and what it smells like. An actual review might be nice...Mirul? Any comments?

I'v sent Mirul a message to ask for any info at all, however small it may be about the smell or..notes...or anything.

Majja67

How the **** are you thinking when you vote "love" or "dislike" when its not on the market yet??? Dont you understand that this gives a totaly fake image of the scent once its launched! THINK BEFORE VOTING!!! Smell first, vote later!!

Killer Queen by Katy Perry 3.61 out of 5 based on 918 ratings and 286 user reviews

19.50 GBP
Gift Set 1.7oz
30.00 GBP
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum 50ml Gift Set
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum 50ml Gift Set
Killer Queen Eau So Sheer Perfume by Katy Perry, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Katy Perry Killer Queen Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz Rollerball 10ml 0.34oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 75ml 2.5oz 4pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Katy Perry Killer Queen fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Katy Perry Killer Queen, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Killer Queen by Katy Perry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Killer Queen by Katy Perry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.