Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Meow Katy Perry for women

Meow Katy Perry for women
dislike

I have it: 1145 I had it: 145 I want it: 1006 My signature: 30

Meow is the second fragrance from the American pop singer Katy Perry. The fragrance is announced as very sweet, inspired by the magical land of Candyfornia.

Meow is developed by Givaudan perfumers. The fragrance opens with notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine and gardenia; the heart are honeysuckle, lily of the valley and orange blossom, while the sweet base features aromas of amber, vanilla, sandalwood and musk.

The bottle design follows its feline – like predecessor. Katy, inspired by vintage milk vials, wanted the bottle to be opaque and pale pink. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Meow was launched in 2011.

Jasmine Gardenia Tangerine Pear

African Orange flower Honeysuckle Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Pink Chiffon

Meow Fragrance Reviews

pinnock22
pinnock22

I brought the 100 ml of this online having only smelt it once. it reminded me of coconuts, popcorn and banana's, things which ain't listed in the notes lol. sadly on my skin the vanilla is too strong and synthetic, I don't really like the smell of vanilla anyway. I will use this as a room spray for now.

smnicholas
smnicholas

I first thought i hated this perfume because of a woman i worked with wore this everyday.
But it turns out i couldn't stand the smell of this on her because she wore WAY too much.

this perfume is gorgeous, when applied with a slight hand!
i see why everyone says it smells like cotton candy, marshmallows.

sweet and delicious.

MuñecaLolita
MuñecaLolita

Absolutely awful. I was excited about trying this one after reading all the good reviews. Unfortunately before I even sprayed it I smelled something that made my stomach turn, I can't put my finger on it. The musk mixed with the powder? It's just unbareable. Sprayed my chest and arms, and the dry down is synthetic and cheap. Something about it reminds me of makeup remover wipes I have. I think if there were more juicy fruity notes it would mix well with the sweet notes? I'll be giving this one to my niece. I honestly wonder how anyone could find this appealing. What happened, Katy?!

imhis7
imhis7

From the very first time I smelled this fragrance I knew I was going to get it. It smells fruity and musky in a soft way. It smells VERY sensual, sweet, subtle, and soft. It almost smells creamy, and if you love vanilla you will be a fan of Meow. It smells almost like a sweet almond and warm milk scent :) no wonder it's designed as a cat. Honey and milk! That's what it smells like! Yummy :)

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

This perfume is better after bath. And its not SICKLY sweet... the bottle sucks because the neck is getting off in heads. The dry down is light powdery.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

Relatively recently I could get this perfume along with purr, killer queen and couture couture. My God, when they said it smelled like "marshmallow" was a bit sceptical but now actually feel like I am transported to Candyfornia. I love, love love this perfume and the bottle is simply divine, even if I hated the fragrance, the bottle would retain. It's very sweet, but seriously it is amazing, I consider it a much lighter and more subtle version that purr.

Red Sin
Red Sin

this perfume is so weird! when i first smelled it i was kinda disappointed because it smells like pink firday by nicki mianj, but when i got it for my 16th birthday, i noticed that it's kinda different! meow does smells like pink friday but in a berry way.. like it's mixed with berries and those sweet noes! but now i can definitely smell cotton candy!!! even though there isn't cotton candy at all in this fragrance that's why it's so weird to me and sometime i smell purr in it ( call me crazy )
but anyway this fragrance is one of my favorites and i'll definitely get another bottle of it!!

adorkable_scent
adorkable_scent

I smelled a lot of the peach note and the vanilla here... from the very beginning until the drydown.. very bright for a happy mood.. not a dark scent at all.. the lasting power is great, i could even smell this one on the next day on my clothes (well maybe on your body too if you dont bath yourself:p). But i dont recommend this for a grown up women whom currently working. This suits teens until 20yo the most. More than 20yo? Nah, try prada candy or escada perfumes or 212 sexy if u really like sweet scents

zebralover04
zebralover04

I love the bottle, and the fragrance. but last time the head was squeaky. also I wish the small bottle was a cat to! I love and want this one to

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

IMO this is so sweet it hurts! If you are looking for a fragrance that smells like vanilla cupcakes with marshmallow frosting, you need this look no further. It has amazing sillage and longevity. The dry down is pure cotton candy. I bought this for my daughter on her 7th birthday and when she wants to wear it she is only allowed one tiny spray. :) The bottle is adorable.

pineapple_express
pineapple_express

Dear God, this is disgusting. There is a sour hint of something that reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy which I also had to return.

It is sweet but can become overly so, and musky. Later on all I sense is sharpness (almost metallic) and musk. Scrubber for me! I do well with L'instant de Guerlain, B&BW Sensual Amber, and any kind of Vanilla body spray you can think of, so I believe I can pull off sweet, but when it comes to this and Fantasy it's too horrific.

I do not recommend blind buying. Test it at your local Kohl's or something even if you're tempted to buy it at a discount online. It doesn't work for everyone. Cheap, generic, typical celebuscent. Next!

gravityoflove
gravityoflove

I love this fragrance. It smells like marshmallows and candy. Unfortunately, my boyfriend hates it, so I am going to return it. I do not care how much I like this smell -- it's man repellent!

caylarhene
caylarhene

I agree this is a soft sweet nice perfume to wear that kinda gives you that comfy feeling. Not too strong. I wear this on my days off and sometimes before be or when I want to have that relaxed feeling to my day.
I've been looking for that sweet perfume to add to my collection and this is perfect for that spot. Its not an over priced perfume. I got it a tjmaxx a 3.4 ounce for 19.99 your which is a deal!! The best thing about
this perfume is that I can spray it on as much as I want and it doesn't give me a headache!!

nelise29
nelise29

I love this perfume! It's a soft, creamy vanilla. With a touch of florals.

saintleegray
saintleegray

I just got this, and while I like it, it's a like, not a love. I got it fairly cheap as a blind buy, and I could see this being one I reach for often as a day scent. As for the notes, I do smell a creamy vanilla on my skin with some light fruity notes, hard to pick out exactly what, however it doesn't matter to me. I knew this wasn't exactly going to be a high end perfume, but its good for what I like, a nice feminine fragrance. Worth the amount I paid, however I should have checked to see if there was a lotion that went with to layer, the sillage is AWFUL, fades very very quickly.

Beccaru
Beccaru

Smells like marshmallows soaked in vanilla. It's cozy, pretty, clean and girly without smelling too teeny bopperish. I spritz over myself when I'm fresh out the shower and my husband who fails to notice most of my pricier perfumes has commented on how nice I smell when I'm wearing this. The bottle, well - you've just got to love it for what it is haven't you ha ha.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Smells like stewed pears and sticky toffee to me, a very sweet, only lightly fruity scent, along the lines of many of this genre it's got great sillage and staying power, but again, little to differentiate it. Perfectly likeable, but still somewhat uninteresting. Much smoother though than many of this type.

agoenk
agoenk

this perfume is do nice to me, it's fresh sweet yummy in the same time, and the drydown so smooth with touch of vanilla-y and sandalwood its so present on me, and i love it, i love pear in the first and final touch of sandalwood with vanilla-y , perfect for hot days out, so i rate this 9,5 it's so great on me, <3

lirael00
lirael00

I own Meow and Purr and I have to say they are very different to begin with. While Purr is more synthetic and shampooish, Meow is rather milky sweet. I like Meow as it's sweet and very girly like. On my skin it's smells like a milk candy with a taste of vanilla. It's a perfect sweet-vanilla-fruity mix that I can imagine wearing it in the summer and winter. Longevity and sillage are moderate. I have to say that was a great buy for a blind buy. I can only give this frag thumbs up!

janechemi
janechemi

this isnt a perfume that changes as time passes. it smells the same when you first put it on as it does at the end of the day. its a light vanilla musk with the slightest bit of sweetness to it. its noticeable but never overpowering. its my second favorite by katy perry.

mistykerryn

When you first spray this, you'll instantly recognise the vanilla. Even when I was a perfume newbie and knew nothing about notes, I could tell this was vanilla heaven.
But the pear! I love how pear is used in this fragrance. Alongside the vanilla and slight white flowers, it just works so well!
It's sweet, for sure, but I don't find it sickly. I can douse myself in this stuff and it doesn't get cloying, however somebody who is not keen on sweet perfumes may find it so.
I mainly wear this on lazy days at home, or at bedtime, because it's such a cozy, comforting scent to curl up and fall asleep to. I also wear it occasionally on cold days to uni. Basically it's my go-to scent when I want to feel relaxed and comfortable.
Would definitely recommend to try this if you are a vanilla lover

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I have both Meow and Purr, but I think I prefer Meow. It's sweet and girlie, and I find the bottle to be cute on both of these. To me this smells remarkably similar to Paris Hilton's Passport Paris. I have both, and they really are remarkably similar. I got Meow in a large bottle size, which is good because it seems to fade out on me, but that is pretty usual for me. If you like sweet scents, you'll probably like this one.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

Purr's cuddley, sweet girlfriend,Meow gives a fruity pear and citrus opening kissed with white florals in some similar way Burberry Brit does, after meow gives her entrance, she begins to soften up into warm and sweet wafer cookie base. If meow had a song I definitely can hear: soft kitty warm kitty, little ball of fur, sleepy kitty happy kitty purr purr purr :)

overall, adorable bottle, great for gourmand lovers and cat lovers, it dries down into a pink wafer cookie and not a candy floss base like PinkSugar, so you won't be getting pink sugar clone

Esjay600
Esjay600

It's really sweet, and smells really nice. It's a young, youthful, playful fragrance.

I love the 50ml bottle, but the 100ml bottle (the exact same) doesn't look as nice at that size. Which is just my personal opinion on what I like.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Meow and Purr now come in SIX ounce bottles!!! OMG! I had to get a huge Meow!

fruitypanda
fruitypanda

I LOVE Meow! It's a really girly sweet perfume, like a cupcake, but not overpowering. I think the sweet scent is perfect in this because it's creamy and not sugary, and balances well with the light powdery elements. The pear is well-blended with the vanilla, making it smell so edible, and the tangerine isn't too noticeable, as I don't really detect any citrus. The florals compliment the vanilla to make a the perfect girly scent. Honestly, Meow just makes me happy when I wear it. It's one of my personal favorites and perfect for younger girls who like cupcake-sweet fragrances.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

Meow is so happy and cute. Upon first spray you get a huge blast of tangerine, pear, and vanilla that's like marshmallows. Then immediately after I get a huge amount of white florals. In particular I smell gardenia and honeysuckle, the florals in here really are over looked IMO as I look at the note pyramid. I can still smell the fruit and vanilla the whole time though.
This fragrance is linear and synthetic. It lasts long and it's friendly and cheery. I love the bottle, I was so excited for it's release I actually bought it for retail back in the day. In the dry down I can smell an ambery sandalwood.
For whatever weird reason I get anosomic to this one easily so I only wear it once in a while.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Lovely youthful fragrance, added it to my list, i want to buy it for my 16 yr old sister as she loves using up my bottle of Fancy by JS, and i think she'll LOVE this. she loves cats too so the bottle's a plus. Nice easy scent to give to youthful ladies

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

Blind bought this based on reviews,15ml bottle,so cheap I thought why not,well I had been looking for a long time where you gasp when you first spray a perfume and you go OMG!!Last had that with bbw pink chiffon,this is a wow for me,instantly fell in love,so sweet and marshmallowy,cannot rave enough about how good this smells!AWESOME stuff!!

christinavictory
christinavictory

I wear this mostly as a bedtime scent, though I will wear it out on really rainy days. I just love it for bed time because it's so sweet and warm and fruity and COMFORTING. It's a very relaxing scent in an adorable bottle. I love it. :)

stellalove
stellalove

Seriously aimed at those under 20 a very childish bottle with a childish scent inside. Nothing special at all. Synthetic and one dimensional

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

I have a love/hate relationship with this perfume.
Somedays it's super super musky with an undernote of sandalwood...

and other days, it smells like candied vanilla beans cloaked in rainbows and unicorns.

And now, it smells like peaches bathed in vanilla, which i absolutely love.
(even though there are NO peaches in this fragrance...)

I would definately repurchase this : )

ameliunim
ameliunim

I love it. It's sweet and sexy. Calm and funny in the same time. There's nothing heavy in it but also nothing cheap and banal. It smells so good on my skin. One of my tops.

raw umber
raw umber

Sadly, I could not get along with this one.It's like a weird-tasting candy that was produced in a factory with dubious quality control.

I approached it with an open mind, but it dried down in less than five minutes. No vanilla or pear in the top, but it started off nice enough, ambiguously candy-sweet... Then the pleasant opening transitioned swiftly into a garbage base. The base smelled like caramel corn and saltwater taffy covered in white out correction fluid.

I did a 180 and returned it the same evening that I purchased it. Guess me and Katy Perry weren't meant to be. At least I gave it a shot.

NELY2014
NELY2014

TENGO ESTE PERFUME Y HUELE DELICIOSO,EL FRASCO ES PRECIOSO, LO UNICO Q NO ME GUSTA UN POCO SON LAS NOTAS DE FONDO PERO SOLO ESO, ES UN PERFUME PARA LAS MUJERES QUE GUSTAN DE PERFUMES DULCES TIENE BUENA FIJACION

RubyRedRose
RubyRedRose

Nice vanilla smell, that's mainly what I smell with this perfume. A little bit of pear and a little bit of florals. Lasting power is ok, it's a soft sweet smell, it's not overly sweet! Can be a good day time perfume, good sweet Summer perfume too, it's not too strong to wear in warm weather. Cute bottle too. However I can't wear this perfume everyday, it's one that I have to be in a mood to wear.

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

Another blind buy, so cheap, that there is not much risk. I picked up tiny 15 ml of this and Purr. Purr did not impress me at all. Definitelly a pass for me. This one - Meow I really like!
Lovely sweetness with a bit of pear. One of those feagrances, that mellows over time. Very good lasting power, but definitely not a sillage monster.
It does remind me of BS Fantasy, doesn 't smell like it, but wears in a similar way. I've been reaching for this little bottle quite often recently.

Kimmy89

Now own a 100ml as well as the teeny tiny 15ml. Saw it for a bargain at £15.
It's just candy sweetshop heaven.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Smells very similar to Viva La Juicy Noir but better to me because less syrupy. Definitely love the amped up pear relative to Sexy Little Things Noir Tease by Victoria's secret of which I use that lotion to layer with Meow.

adnirun1
adnirun1

I'm 24 and I spray Meow on my bed sheet before I go to bed like almost every night. lol. It smells really 'cuddly' and I always wear it every time I want to get lazy in the weekend, in my room and not doing anything much :P

Meow is warm and vanilla-sweet but not sugary, that's what I love about this fragrance.

Kimmy89

This was a pleasant surprise. Bought a 15ml for only £4 just to give it a try. It smells like very sweet candy sticks (you know the one's that you had as a kid that you pretend to smoke with)
It's a youthful scent that any age could get away with.it's that bit more mature than purr (which I think smells like appetizer)
I get a lot of pear and powdery vanilla in meow which I find is quite unique. It's sweet but not sickly.
Cutest bottle that I own and the tinyest.

So overall I really like it. But not quite all the way to love. KillerQueen is still my favourite KP.

iammelody
iammelody

I'm in my mid twenties, possibly out of the targeted age range but what does it matter.... I've always had quite the love affair with gourmands, most particularly the sweetest and most dessert-y types.
Meow is not heavy or heady sweet, but its sweet enough for me. It stays very close to you and hardly develops, which isint too bad considering the opening is just divine. Its sweet but clean. Kind of the way your house smells when its spring time and youve got the windows open to air the place out, you just did laundry and you got cookies baking in the oven. Its soft and happy.

skylamor
skylamor

This is a pure VANILLA scent to me. I do not detect really anything else, apart from a little sugar. It reminds me of a scent form the 90's called Vanilla Fields by Coty. I mean it is identical. When I first smelled it I immediately remembered Vanilla Fields. It does not dry down to anything else at all to me. If you like vanilla and foodie scents as I do you will like this.

Natalieanne

I can not wait the use a few more perfumes up so I can buy the massive 175ml bottle of Meow. I love it!

Penelope17
Penelope17

This perfume is a lot sweeter compared to Purr. Still equally as nice though. The bottles are cute but a tad creepy at the same time. I'm not sure if I would repurchase Meow since the vanilla might be a little too strong on my skin type

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

Delicious perfume,a little bit sour and almond but anyway is absolutely the max!!!
I just bought it yesterday in a perfumery and I just love it already..I love the combination of notes especially the middle one notes..because it reminds me a little bit of a flower bomb perfume that I like it very much.

risarii
risarii

Ok, so we all know the bottle is way to adorable for it's own good. I mean, a kitty. But not just any old plain kitty, a BABY PINK ALIEN kitty. Does it get any more blatantly cute than that? I think not.

So I admit I bought it exclusively for the bottle. But the scent won me over as soon as I decapitated said baby pink kitty and took a sniff. All I describe this smell is creamy floral, marshmallow Heaven. This is what Kitty Heaven smells like.

To me, it would make an a-meow-zing (hehehe) Summer perfume. Something about it seems almost tropical. Like, I want to sit outside in a cute summer-dress and eat ice cream (preferably of the berry variety.)
The notes I smell most are the Vanilla, Gardenia, Honeysuckle and Pear. Yum.

Also, while it is sweet (because vanilla and gardenias are sweet-smelling), I wouldn't say it's anywhere near as sweet as some reviewers make it out to be. It is most definitely not Pink Sugar territory. It isn't candyish in my mind, much less cotton candyish. It is long lasting on me (lasts forever on clothes and 90% of the day) although typically, perfume lasts a long time on me in general. The silage is quite nice as well; not overbearing but pleasantly noticeable.

Natalieanne

oh my... it smells like cream soda mixed with vanilla ice cream and marshmallows YUMMY!

Chocobooh
Chocobooh

I crave vanilla/pear-ice cream everytime I wear this. I do like the scent but it's VERY sweet.
I can't really distinguish any florals, it's just pear and vanilla with maybe a touch of sandalwood in the last stage.
It stays maybe 3h on my skin, but I don't mind since there's almost a cloying sweetness to it.

piggyluv
piggyluv

The opening only lasts a few seconds, but it is all white floral, I like it as I find many of the candy scents have instead a harsh alcohol opening that I find off-putting. It then becomes a gourmand pear for a few minutes to my nose. Then the notes form an accord that's pure cotton candy on my skin. Extremely sweet and quite pretty but really poor longevity.

Zrye
Zrye

This perfume is sweetly delicious!!! It is a great perfume for the sweet perfume junkies out there! It seems to me to be more geared to the younger generation but I think anyone can wear this scent! Out of the notes listed, I can only detect a few. Pear, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, and vanilla. It's a very creamy scent! It's just delicious. No other way to put it!

I may prefer Purr to this, but I would prefer this bottle to Purr's! The "M" charm is super adorable, as is the bottle!

Tayloroxox
Tayloroxox

Recently purchased this and when it arrived 3/4 of it had gone!! Even though it was still in packaging and never been used, I just don't understand!

Anyway the perfume (what I have left of it) is very nice, really impressed with this! It smells like creamy coconuts I'm looking to get a full bottle this time when I run out of it (which won't be long) lol!

7kaaaate9
7kaaaate9

Smells nice but doesn't last 10 minutes on me! I would have to bathe in it to smell like it at all.

Delicious!
My boyfriend got this for me as a Valentines present, and I must say he picked well.
This perfume is creamy vanilla heaven, with hints of fruit and florals. On me, the standout notes are vanilla, pear and a trace of white flowers. This perfume is very sweet, but doesn't overdo it, it doesn't get sickly no matter how much I put on. This perfume is also my favourite to wear to bed at night, the sweet creamy milkyness is very soothing, and by morning, it becomes pure vanilla. So amazingly yummy, I can't get enough of this

dlci
dlci

This cute kitty cat smells divine! It was love at first sniff. This scent is sweet and i love sweet scents. Initial spray gives you a creamy cotton candy vibe without being too syrupy sweet. This is also a light scent. I feel this is one scent you can never overspray. Sillage is moderate, i can smell it from across the room if someone sprays it.

Now here comes my only gripe about this beauty... It does not last! Which is such a pity as it smells so nice. At most it lasts an hour on my skin maybe 2 at most. On clothes it lasts maybe a couple of more hours. Its fairly inexpensive so i dont mind reapplying but i cant help but wish it lasted as long on me as its sister Purr does.

The bottle is a perfect pair to its sister Purr. I love to see them both on my dresser. Overall i like this, light, sweet, inoffensive, perfect for daily wear. A good addition your collection.

kamala22
kamala22

This is very sweet & creamy, smells just like those chewy milk bottle lollies. Can def smell vanilla & it's a little bit fruity... it smells delish! :) Lasts a long time too!

xJessax
xJessax

ohhh myyyyyy! this perfume is just amazing. not only does it smell sweet and delicious, it lasts forever!. <3

Miriana93
Miriana93

On me, it smells like synthetic vanilla. I love vanilla smells and I expected to love this but it's just too potent and harsh and not sweet smelling at all. Its sickly sweet and very powdery. I didn't even like it much on the tester paper. As I kept on whiffing it, hoping that somehow I'll get to like it - I did start liking it but I don't think that justifies buying a bottle of it. Even though the bottle is so cute and I wanted a matching partner for Purr which is my favourite perfume of all time. I was hoping this was going to be a sweeter version of Purr but I did not smell any similarities. But on the whole not a bad smell, had I got it as a gift I would use it.

I was told that this is a sweeter version of Purr. I was so excited since Purr is my all-time favourite perfume. As soon as I sprayed Meow, I gagged. It smelled grannyish due to its overwhelming powdery vanilla smell. Does not resemble Purr at all. The dry down isn't too bad, but overall its not a smell I like.

random girl
random girl

I love this perfume! It's very sweet, but like a pleasant, airy type sweetness. its not one of those overwhelmingly sweet obnoxious scents. it's quite light and delicate... very vanilla-y. i really love it!

In Vogue

Since I can't change my review, just want to correct:
Purr is the subtle scent, and Meow! is the more sexual "bed-time" one.

In Vogue

This is a true gourmand mix of fruit and white chocolate. The fruit is mainly pear, with a little peach, and the white chocolate is milky and creamy, with lot's of vanilla. The dry-down is pure milky white chocolate. Sillage is moderate, I can easily visualize a group of teens walking through the mall in a cloud of this stuff. It lasts a couple of hours or so.

It's amusing to me that this is the type of fragrance so beloved by teens, yet the vanilla milky scent is so reminiscent of breast milk, and therefore no-doubt a
subconscious aphrodisiac to males, and would make a great scent to wear in bed. Meow is the come-hither scent, and Purr is the enjoyment one. Get it? I assume the names were chosen deliberately.

The bottle is stunning, absolutely adorable and precious. Totally worth the 20$ I paid for it.

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

Meow! Is my absolutely favourite of the three (soon four with Oh So Sheer) KP perfumes, this one smells amazing, so girly and sweet and perfect for summer. It's def more of a summer fragrance, a nice mix between vanilla and cotton candy.
Really one of the best perfumes ever - one of my signature fragrances. :)

angeldoll
angeldoll

I dont know how smells Purr. But this perfume Meow smells heavenly :) Sweet as light cotton candy but not suffocating sweet. Pear and tangerine suppress sticky sweetness. So perfume, between sweet & fruity balances superbly. Its not heavy scent. Its sweeter but it certainly doesnt give a headache... In my opinion. Bottle in the picture looks very childish. But in reality ? The bottle is adorable. Pale pink kitty with glistening eyes. It will look nice on your shelf !

lexxiebook
lexxiebook

I have NEVER been so impressed with a fragrance before in my life. It's very easily become my "signature scent" and I've gone and bought another bottle because my first bottle is getting low. This scent is so delicious, and sweet, the vanilla really pops out but you can really tell that there's fruity scents mixed in there. Every time I wear it I get endless compliments, my boyfriend prefers this over my expensive Marc Jacobs perfumes, and every time I reach to give someone a hug or leave a room I'm told I smell wonderful. This is a staple in my collection, and a reason celebrity perfumes shouldn't just be tossed to the side.

lavendeer
lavendeer

This was a blind buy for me because I found it at TJ Maxx for $20 and I couldn't open the box to test it. I bought it because I heard great things about it and the bottle is absolutely adorable, and I love Katy Perry. But honestly it was just a big waste of money. To me, the smell is overpoweringly sweet and nauseating. It smells like a perfume for preteen girls. At first it smells of chemically bubblegum, but after it fades a while it gives off a slightly more pleasant marshmallow vanilla scent. I really did try to like it, but it just wasn't for me. Too headache-inducing. The bottle looks cute sitting on top of my dresser, though.

taniatex
taniatex

So Sweet...delicious

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

This was a fantastic blind buy. I chose this over Purr because Meow sounded more appealing to me, & I'm glad I did. It is indeed cotton-candy like, but in a really good way! I normally wouldn't expect anything that smells like cotton candy to be good, but this one is quite delectable. I think it's the tangerine note that makes this really work for me. It's sweet but not cloying or overwhelming. It actually doesn't smell like anything else that I know of. I wasn't expecting anything overly special from this. I purchased it because it's ridiculously cheap & it looked cute & fun. It was a surprisingly successful blind buy & I am not at all disappointed. The lasting power isn't anything to brag about but it's a lovely & delicious scent & I don't regret adding this to my collection.

KisaSlater
KisaSlater

I've been watching this website for a while now to find fragrances with just the right notes. This perfume fits the bill for me. Oh boy was i happy when this one arrived. I love sweet smells so it worked really well with my body chemistry. I tend to layer it over Jessica Simpson's Fancy. The strong honey scent i get with that perfume works well with Meow.

nazza28
nazza28

I wanted to love this so badly, as I adore sweet, musky, gourmand type fragrances. But when I tested this on my wrist yesterday in the chemist the first spray almost turned my stomach :( It was so synthetic and sickly sweet, I was shocked after reading so many good reviews. After 10-15 minutes I smelled my wrist again and I could smell a sweet popcorn smell, just like the coloured popcorn you can buy at the shops. It was weird and while it didn't put me off, it didn't excite me either. Bugger! So disappointed about how it smelt on my skin... I wonder though if it would smell better on clothing or perhaps on not such a warm day? I think I am willing to give it another go when our Summer turns to Autumn...

LilyPieUniverse
LilyPieUniverse

For a while i wanted to get the perfume "purr" for christmas
But when i got my present i got meow instead i got so mad
But when i smelled it....i loved it!!! Like love at first sniff
My parents told me tht meow is perfect foe me since
I like fruity sweet scents i love this so much ,
Thank you Katy for making this perfume

inessawf
inessawf

Whilst the smell is 'heavenly' and I absolutely agree with all of the reviews bellow about the scent being sweet and 'candyland' like, you MUST be careful to not over spray this at home as tempting as it is!

Spray it on an obscure place on your body ie your belly or just bellow your chest and every time you get a whiff of it its like winning the lottery! It will just make you enjoy the deliciousness of the perfume more and might save a drop or two if you only have a 50ml bottle like me :(

Also, just like on Purr's bottle, Kitty's collar easily comes of and you can wear it as a ring, a cute little accesory :D

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

I blind bought the 100ml today because I really, really, really (did I say REALLY) wanted the bottle on my dresser. I'm actually not a big cat fan, I like like all animals but prefer dogs!
But the bottle is so cute, somehow really vintage and VERY girly. Which I'm not either tbh but still haha!
Now to the scent. I knew I wouldn't dislike it since it's vanillary but guys, dear goddess of heavenly angel scent, WHERE has this been all my life??? I have literally already, one day on sprayed at least 5ml everywhere around me.
THis is THE most delicious vanilla, orange peel concoction I've ever smelled. And it's sooooo delicate. It's not a powerhouse, it has the same feeling as Britney's fantasy. But where Britney is tall and slender raven haired club queen, wearing jeggings, smokey eyes, super high heels and a sexy, sparkly cleavaged top, Meow is it's equally pretty blond, cuddly, curvy friend, wearing a cute pink dress, natural makeup and tan kitten heels. Wow, just Wow Meow.
I am so happy I bought this. 100ml will go in a flash as I just cannot stop spraying it!!!!
My bedroom smells of Meow and I smell of Meow and the bottle is a joy to behold on my dresser. Love, love, love!

Now to the notes. There is a lot of vanilla but this fragrance is so complex and so far from linear. I get wafts of fresh orange straight from the tree, I get a loot of liley of the valley and lots of sandalwood intertwined with perfectly blended musk base that settles wonderfully on my skin and keeps it all together. all other notes are not distinguishable to me but I don't mind, that mellow background is perfect to my nostrils.

SIllage: 3/5
Projection: 5/5
This though, is exactly where I want it. Any more and it would risk being heavy and cloying.
Fragrance itself is 5/5.
Can I say unexpected little masterpiece? I think I will!

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Tried Meow today at Kohl's, I loved it at first spritz! It does remind me of both Justin Bieber's first perfume and a light version of Viva La Juicy. It does seem to last pretty good (going on hour four), the sillage is very close to the body but I did catch little whiffs of it while driving home. It starts out fairly fruity and dies down to a nice warm comforting vanilla. It's nothing new but is a nice non-offensive scent, I'm getting a small bottle this week.

chuetta
chuetta

Purr was a more fresh whereas Meow is sweet and candy-like, but it doesn't over-do it, it is like bubble gum flavoured cotton candy with a vanilla topping, yet not too dense to say "ugh, too much". I used this one during a month where I went out a lot at night, and I always got compliments. I wouldn't use it in warm weather though. I would use Purr for spring and Meow for fall.

FragranceLover12
FragranceLover12

The bottle: 10/10 for appearance, the bottle is really cute!
The actual perfume: I can smell the vanilla, musk and the sweetness because it it a sweet smell, yet it is not overpowering. For some reason I can smell coconut even though there are no coconut notes in this perfume

Overall I think that Meow is a sweet, vanillary smell for perhaps young teens, whereas purr is more of a mature teen perfume.

lozzahwozzah
lozzahwozzah

this is my favourite perfume in the world the smell is sweet and soft the best thing I own so glad my nan got it for me i love her!!!!!!!! i am deffentley going to buy more when its all gone.

and the bottle wellll itssssssssssss soooooooooooooo pretty and beautiful colours and cute with the M hanging on the neck and sparkley eyes.

sadfuq
sadfuq

Smells like cotton candy and vanilla, it's sickening; and yet at the same time I still really like it.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This perfume is one of my favorites. I've had this perfume for almost 2 years, and I've mulitiple bottles of it. I recived a few as gifts. I really love the cat bottle. I also have the perfume soild. I think Meow is her best perfume to date. I think this perfume is best for fall, winter, and spring. This is definitely a daytime fragrence. The sillage doesn't last long enough. I don't smell it on my skin two hours after spraying it. For a EDP this is weak. Longevity is a little better, but not by much. Other perfumes like Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Enchanted I can smell on my clothes up to a few days later, with Meow I'm lucky if I can smell it a day later after I sprayed it several times through out the day. Also Taylor Swift Wonderstuck I spray on my skin before I go to bed, and I can still smell it when I wake up, like I just sprayed it. Overall I give this fragrence 8/10. The scent is a 10/10 for me.

CORCOR
CORCOR

I love this I got it for xmas and its amazing its so vanilla its a little like BS Fantasy but not as strong, I just wish it was a bit longer lasting, I love the bottle too - I prefer this one to Purr but i think I may get that one also.

mr_lestrange
mr_lestrange

smells like milk

PureIce
PureIce

It's similar to Purr but fruitier. I like both, although I find Purr's bottle nicer. But no one would buy a perfume just for the bottle would they?

Mrs.Hollywood
Mrs.Hollywood

Warm, soft vanilla cream with a bit of fruit that blends nicely. I love it, but it's so soft I need a few sprays to notice it.

mariajoseacosta
mariajoseacosta

El diseño de la caja es muy bonito, me recuerda a una nube de algodón de azúcar. ♥

A ver... el diseño de la botella es divino. Es un gato de color rosa tirando a violeta. Brilla mucho, tiene detalles rosas metálicos y los ojos son diamantes. La botella es perfecta. ♥

Y en cuanto al aroma es delicioso. Es que dan ganas de comérselo. Huele muy muy muy dulce, es como vivir en Candyfornia :D ♥

En mí predomina el aroma a vainilla dulce con mandarina y pera ♥ Y opino que tiene un punto algo sintético y aún no siento cuál es esa nota.

En general es un perfume hermoso, delicado, femenino y coqueto. El cual enamora a cualquiera.

Me encaaaaaaanta. ♥

meghan.kinnarny
meghan.kinnarny

It's a soft delicious cotton candy smell, not sickly, and a very subtle pear. It doesn't give me a headache and the bottle is adorable :)

jreyes366

I purchased this fragrance on a whim because I read all of these reviews and saw the notes listed. I'm usually a fan of sugary and gourmand scents, so I thought i'd try it out. Needless to say,I really fell in love with it. To my nose, I get candied pear with a creamy vanilla base. It's a pretty and linear scent but it's precisely the reason we say we love the simple things in life.

pinkvintagelove
pinkvintagelove

I saw this perfume a few times at Kohls, but never got the chance to smell it. I love cats, and so I personally think the bottle is absolutely adorable. My favorite color is pink, so even more reason I liked it. I had read online about the notes in this scent, and didn't really think I'd like it based on the notes I read. I took one sniff tonight in my local Kohls, and I fell in LOVE! I asked for this for my christmas present! It is delicious, all I smell is Lollipop, cake, marshmallows, etc. I LOVE those types of scents, and this is absolutely delicious and I love it!

Sayyy
Sayyy

At first I thought it smelled like cough syrup, but since I bought the 100ml, I kinda forced myself to like it. Now I don't think it's that bad, but I still think Fantasy and Can Can are WAY better.

eomo1992
eomo1992

I just got it yesterday, and I've been pretty satisfied. It lasts long enough and smell so soft. I had trouble to choose which one I have to get between Meow and Purr...cause the first scent of Purr was better than of Meow. Actually I didn't like that much it at the first time. but in a few hours, it smells really nice and soft!

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

A very sugary vanilla scent which I believe suits the bottle well,Katy perry seems to make great perfumes and this isn't any different, it is a light fragrance but still the vanilla lingers on my skin which I find that vanilla seems to be prominent on me when I wear a perfume with a vanilla note in it, overall great sweet fragrance and would reccomend it to anyone who loves vanilla.

iliketea
iliketea

I was trying to describe this to a friend, when suddenly the right description hit me... Meow smells like the cute scented novelty erasers you can buy in asian stationery shops! The ones shaped like cupcakes or little cartoon characters. Vanilla, cotton candy sweet, the scent is not too obtrusive but definitely there. Very edible (yes, I wanted to eat those cupcake erasers once upon a time) and utterly unsophisticated. I don't find it cloying, probably because I spray lightly. The 30 ml bottle is adorable!

ForrealMe2

i'm such a sucker for this bottle,i bought this fragrance again but the giant size now..i love it..i love cotton candy vanilla scents..but for some reason i am always drawn back to this fragrance..i suppose it brings out the kid in me but its suppose to be a fun fragrance..i have both bottles and they are my favorite bottles out of my whole collection..my daughter has mini's of her own she loves them so much..so it's suffice to say that i cant own them without including her as well they are that dang cute..it is the best gourmand as far as smelling good scent wise..it doesn't last as long but i dont care i just reapply because it makes me feel happy and that is all i ask for..i will always have good memories with this fragrance.

KyleHilton
KyleHilton

One phrase to describe this fragrance: Playing it safe. Katy strikes me as a person who cares what people think and always wants to be liked by everyone and the blandness of choosing this way of thinking is reflected in this perfume. Although it smells nice, it's nothing spectacular or unique. To my nose, this smells basically the same throughout the 2 hours that this perfume lasts. A whole lot of vanilla. The packaging is very cute, but the quality of it is just horrendous. The bottom of the bottle is encased with this pink plastic around it and it just looks like the most cheapest plastic you've ever seen. Like i understand they use plastic to cut costs but really, it's the worst quality. The actual sprayer that you press to spray it looks really cheapy too.

In conclusion this is a very soft safe, innocent scent. It'd be perfect to buy for 6 year old as her first perfume in my opinion.

sultaria
sultaria

I was hesitant to buy Meow as I was unsure of what to expect from a Katy Perry fragrance, but I simply couldn't resist having the cat bottle in my collection. And I am glad I bought it, as this perfume is strangely enough the one that revived my love for fragrances.

Meow is a delicate fruity fragrance. The pear note is the most dominant on me, but it is somewhat subdued by a sweet candy vanilla. Although this fragrance isn't extraordinary by any means, it is honestly one of the most pleasant perfumes I have encountered. It is just such a good delicious smell to be around. It does not overwhelm a room, but yet it is very noticeable.

I do not think that this is necessarily a young scent. It is not a huge candy-blast explosion of sweetness but rather a more mild natural gourmand scent. I do not sense any florals in this, perhaps because they are very well blended with the other notes.

Longevity and silage are not the best. I must keep reapplying, which is alright because I keep a decant bottle of this in my purse and the price of this is affordable enough to repurchase.

While some may find it generic and plain, I love this scent. It smells really good, and if it smells good it's good enough to be in my collection. I would rather wear something pleasant to my nose than try to impress others with something expensive and "unique" but unappealing to my personal senses.

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla. In the best possible way! Soft, comforting, sweet vanilla. When I was a little girl, my mum loved to go shopping for candles. She would spend hours in the aisles, smelling and re-smelling her favourites. I loved going with her because I loved how beautiful those shops smelled. She would ask me which of the candles I liked best and I would always get to pick one to buy. And even though I was surrounded by sage and cinnamon and all these other gorgeous, gorgeous scents, vanilla was always my favourite. So when I smelled Meow, it brought me back to those days and the comfort of vanilla candles in both the shops and the house I lived in for 14 years. The perfume is deliciously creamy, just like those candles in the jars, and the scent just warms my heart with the fondness of memories from my 6-year-old self. Did I mention that I've loved cats my entire life and the bottle is just so darn cute?

sweetvintagelove
sweetvintagelove

When I first sprayed "Meow", instantly I thought it smelt really similar to "Fantasy" by Britney Spears. I bought this anyway because it's such a nice smell. When you first spray it, it's really fruity then after about a minute it settles in your skin and then smells sweet and like vanilla. It's a really light scent and it's more of a perfume you would wear during the day. For anyone who loves sweet/vanilla scents, go for this one. Although the one thing I wish was better, is the lasting power. It doesn't exactly last long for me but still worth the buy.

ledavis727
ledavis727

As someone who really disliked "Purr", I was really hoping that this wouldn't just be another sweet monstrosity. I was very pleasantly surprised. It IS sweet, but it's a much more well-rounded sweetness. On first spray it is quite fruity with almost a sweet cream type smell. Lots of pear and vanilla, with definate hints of orange but not citrusy at all.. More like a creamsicle type of orange. I finally managed to think of what it reminded me of after about 10 minutes of wearing it -- ambrosia fruit salad. Very flirty and fun. Lasts quite a good amount of time on my skin and even longer on clothes.

MoniqueH
MoniqueH

Cute bottle. My lid broke inside of the cat head, the bottle is rather top heavy. BE careful! The perfume smells very similar to coconut cake on me. It's a very light scent and doesn't last long. It's a nice once in a while perfume.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

This is a sweet, fruity floral, very feminine smell. It's sweet without being childish, or cloying. It was the first of the three Katy Perry perfumes I purchased (I also have the similarly delectable "purr" and the sophisticated "Killer Queen", although I am not a fan of Ms. Perry's music, I must say her range of scents is very nice. It has good staying power, and even my perfume hating husband likes this one. I'm in my mid twenties and am pleased to report that this doesn't have the "cotton candy nightmare" scent I associate with young teenage girls, and I as a married woman, who owns a home and runs a small business, can wear it without feeling at all inappropriate. Also honestly, the packaging is really rather cute, which is what attracted me to it in the first place.

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

Tried this on my skin at the store.
I really liked it. It's way better than Purr.

This one goes to the ladies who like to put some sweet sugar on their body.

But I thought that it had a common smell. It was regular.
Didn't blow my mind. But I like it.

I REALLY WANTED THIS JUST FOR DECORATION - this cat is everything.

dovey
dovey

Reminds me of a pink bubble gum ( so yummy)
it does remind me of one of katy perry's music video where she was surrounded with cup cakes & candies
It's so close to Victoria secret Noir Tease by the way having that same sweet Dark vanilla note

I_love_perfume
I_love_perfume

Way to sweet for me. Quite sickening.

elliselove
elliselove

i tested it out, and wanted to like it but some fruity note, i wasn't feeling it. i tested other kate perry's but i just can't do it. i'm not sure but so far britney spears has it better than any other celeb perfumes. of course, not all britney spears perfumes are great... in fact, i've tried a few and liked some, but wouldn't buy the same again. lol. anyways if this perfume was more about creamy - easy to blend type, i'd have wanted one. something about it smelled cheap to me...

kaejuntun

Just wore this again today for the first time since I had originally bought it. I couldn't handle the sweetness and shelved it, resolving to swap it, sell it, or pass it on to a friend. I am in the process of moving and was packing up my perfume collection and saw this and on a whim sprayed my wrist.

Well, it looks like I am going to be eating my words - most of them at least! I had originally tried and reviewed this in the summer, and summer is definitely not the time to wear Meow IMO. Heat makes the perfume annoyingly strong on me. As the weather cools though I find this to be much more bearable, even enjoyable! Sweet and comforting, a good casual scent. The lasting power is pretty admirable too - I smelled it for at least five hours, longer if I pressed my nose to my wrist. This is a fruity vanilla, and while I think this is probably a perfume worn mostly by the younger crowd it isn't only for them, could be worn by a large range of people.

I can't say I am over the moon about Meow, but I do like it. Glad I gave it a second shot!

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

I love this one,it's sweet,but not choking on a cotton candy cloud sweet.It starts off very fruity, with pear and tangerine,with the vanilla giving it an almost smoothie like creaminess. It's girly and sweet,I find it makes me feel like a teenager again haha.
I got it in a gift set with the lotion and shower gel for $20 at Marshall's back in June.I find it works better in the cooler temps.I wore it in the summer,and I found it to be too sickly sweet in the heat.Definitely great for fall,it has that cozy,cuddly feeling,with the musk and vanilla,as the fruits fade out after a few hours,leaving behind a cuddly soft warm vanilla smell.
Longevity is pretty good for a celeb scent,about 6 hours.I have the layering products,so your experience may be less if you just have the perfume.
Sillage is very good,not room filling,but I don't have to have people smell my wrists to enjoy it.
Overall,I highly recommend this one,if you're loking for something sweet and girly,but not sickening sweet.Perfect for fall,and I believe anyone can wear this,but I think it would be an ideal scent for a young girl,teens and twenties.I'm 37,and I can rock this no problem lol!
10/10 love this!

spiffymar57
spiffymar57

I'm loving this one. It's a more complex sweet perfume than most of them out there. Mind you, it's still cupcakey sweet, but it's a step or two down from the intensity of Pink Sugar, which makes it great for days when you don't want overwhelming candy-vanilla-sweetness. Love this one, now I'm anxious to try Purr (is it just me, or do Katy Perry's perfumes seem superior to most other celeb scents?)!

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

Nope. Not for me. Smells too simple, and not interesting at all. Cloying.

pipergirl
pipergirl

I've smelled this fragrance before (from the tester) but I had never smelled it on my skin...until today. I saw a previously sprayed bottle of Meow marked w-a-y down and it's such a cute bottle and I love Purr, I couldn't resist. So I bought it. First spray is a bit of a doozie - Meow is so sugary sweet that it brings to mind pink unicorns prancing in pastel clouds; birthday cake adorned with fluffy frosting, a big #3 candle and multi-colored sprinkles...it is a bit like stumbling into Candyland or as mentioned below, the California Gurls video. Thankfully, that cutesy opening only lasts for a short while and the dry down is worth waiting for - a sweet, yet subtle, blend of pear, vanilla, sandalwood and something a bit coconut-y that stays close to the skin and is quite wearable. I like this casual, girly and snuggly scent and as mentioned in the review below, I think that this would be a great scent to layer with some of my BBW lotions and gels. Decent longevity.

Dawndelights

Now its winter I can start using this scent again, its such a rich vanilla scent I find it too much for summer

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

Wow, i smelt this for the first time today and i was blown away. It was slightly fruity and very sweet but yet powdery. It was an enormous scent but not overpowing. There is a lovely tangy fruit smell top note which fades to a candyfloss vanilla scent. Its delicious ! I actually prefer this to purr !!

Layzie
Layzie

I was surprised by this one. I was browsing Kohl's for a birthday gift, and both of these kitty bottles were sitting at the end of the rack. The opening was very rich, so much that I didn't want to smell the test strip again. As it settles, it becomes a warm, sweet creaminess. The florals are extemely light. On paper, Meow has a sunscreen/feet redolence to it. However, on skin, it is delicious! It's an unobtrusive fragrance that provokes snuggling. If it works on your body, this perfume can be quite delightful.

Orsyna
Orsyna

I have Purr and this is the next on my wishlist.:) love cats.

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

My Boyfriend: "I like that new perfume you have on....what is it?"

Me: "Meow."

My Boyfriend: "No, really. What is it?"

Me (laughing): "Meow!"

Actually, it was a blend of Meow and BBW's Sensual Amber since they both contain orange blossom, amber and sandalwood notes. And when it comes to impressing my guy, those are the notes he really likes. Although I've started to build quite a nice perfume collection in the past few months the only scents that get a compliment from my other half are this Meow/Sensual Amber blend and Victoria Secret's Rapture, which is also built on amber and orange blossom scents.

Thanks to Fragrantica.com I can do my homework on a perfume before buying it and not end up with random picks that aren't going to please me (or him). That's important because I'm on a budget so all of my purchases now are "blind buys" from Ross or TJ Maxx since I can't try them on prior to paying for them.

Meow falls into the gourmand category---which is what I've learned that I'm drawn to---and it contains amber/sandalwood notes which the BF likes, so it's a win/win for us both.

Good purchase!

lcommisso
lcommisso

I don't understand why everyone thinks this bottle is so cute. It is a weird alien kitty. I bought is at TJMaxx for $20 for 3.4 fl oz. since people kept raving how wonderful this fragrance is. I don't see it. It is so sweet. Maybe good for a tween, but that ship has sailed and then some for me. I'll keep it around for Thanksgiving so when my friend's daughter in junior high comes over; I'll if she wants it (unless someone wants to trade, but really, a giant bottle for $20, just go buy one).

sharyssa
sharyssa

I bought the .5 oz mini of this couldnt get over how cute the bottle is and at first I wasn't crazy about the scent as it is very light but I wore it one day and kept smelling it so after I used up the small bottle I got a 3.4 oz for 19.99 at Marshalls. I like it a lot it does smell like a light fruity cotton candy to le.

mashuda
mashuda

I had this and although its a very nice perfume, I don't think it suited me. I don't usually associate age with perfume, but this one definately has a girly sweet scent to it. I prefer this to purr, purr smelt like everyother perfume and had poor longevity.

So I ended up giving it away to my friends 11 year old who loves this!

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I love this scent. It is soft, sweet and not overwhelming. The vanilla note is wonderful, not at all synthetic. This will be a permanent addition to my collection.

ellaquintero
ellaquintero

I was given a sample in those little papers and I thought it was very sweet, but still I decided to give it a try on my skin. Like 10 hrs later I still had the smell and it was so good I can't get it off my mind. It was a mixture between vanilla, marshmallow, maybe some fruit and flowers. It indeed was very sweet but still so good!
And a plus is that it lasted forever on me! I so want to buy it!
----
Ok well, I bought it a few days after I discovered it... I loved it the fist time I wore it but I cannot bear it anymore. I can't use it. It's TOO artificial for me, too too too too too TOO sweet. And I'm an oriental gourmand kind of girl, I LOVE vanilla and sweets in my perfume, but this combination I can't stand anymore. Maybe it's the artificial pear, I don't know...

I will keep it, maybe later I change my mind like before...

pravda48
pravda48

I second the bubblegum commentary. I wanted to like it; it's cute and the first wear of it seemed pleasant. But... yech. Way too fake smelling, can't detect any juicy pear or tangerine. Sadface.

miabella__
miabella__

This is absolutely one of my favorite perfumes... ever. It has a fun, candy-sweet scent without being overpowering. It's light and girly... delicious!! I love how it almost smells like Ambrosia salad. I had the sample size of this perfume and had to go get the full size this past weekend. Love it.

Sharanichi
Sharanichi

please help me i don't know which one to buy for my friends birthday either "purr" or "meaw"

emo_onigiri
emo_onigiri

I must say, I am impressed Katy Perry!! I'm not usually a fan of celeb perfumes because I feel they are made quickly with a generic good smell and a famous name slapped on but I really like this one and I feel it embodies the Katy Perry stage persona very well. It's sweet smelling and the bottle is adorable as heck!! The smell itself reminds me of the "California Girls" song. It smells to me like suntan lotion and the beach but with that hint of lolipops and candy. ME LIKEEE =^.^=

Allinug
Allinug

At first I bought Purr and now I have Meow too. I must admit I bought both mostly for the bottles.

Meow starts with a smell of pears and it's so sweet, almost to much. Now it's still sweet and with vanilla and some flowers in the background and it doesn't smell much anymore either. I kind of like the whifs that are comming but it's still to sweet but I will keep it anyway, I love the bottle.

I clearly prefer Purr even though I don't like the beginning of it.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

Smells like bubblegum and vanilla. The vanilla is a very good quality vanilla, but the bubblegum undertone ruins it for me. I would have worn the crap out of this and loved it back in high school, though. I can just see a cute little 16 year old girl wearing this.

iLoVeTHe80s87

Wow! Just... Wow! Why did I not buy this sooner?? Just went to Ross (well, BACK to Ross because I decided against it last time I was there) and bought it for like $20! It smells so creamy! I'm pretty sure all my other perfumes are going to be soooo jealous of Meow haha! Because the bottle is really cute, and I don't even like cats, plus this smells so amazing! This perfume just made my morning routine a few minutes longer trying to decide between VS Coconut Passion and Meow.
Overall, it's a creamy sweet vanilla with a soft non-offensive sweet powdery dry down. Love it!!

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

There's no part of me that thought this would EVER become my signature scent. I love this so much. It is creamy, sweet, and sweet some more. The first time my best friend smelled this on me she said "that smells like you! that is YOUR smell!" And right then I decided it would be my signature smell. Not to mention this works incredibly well with my chemistry. I love love it and I couldn't give it up.

Sophia666
Sophia666

This was a blind buy~ at first when I sprayed it, I couldn't smell anything! I was disappointed, but I decided to give it another try at a later time~ and realized it is a very sweet, delicious, fresh, airy scent~ distinctive in it's own way, and inviting. The strongest notes remind me of JB Someday which I love, except this one lasts much much longer: all day, and for days I can still smell it. So~ the sillage may be light, but the lasting power is great! A very accessible fragrance, need to spray it a few times at first, but it does not need to be reapplied as it will last all day...A definite plus in my book.

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

First scent like Fantasy Britney Spear, but after 10 minute it have own special scent. The note more to vanilla, sweet like sugar and powdery. I'm really love this scent and so lasting at my scent. 6-8 hour lasting.

You have to try if love vanilla + sweet scent! I love it!

nellychick31
nellychick31

I will preface this review by saying that I am a huge fan of sweet, girly fragrances (Britney Spears Fantasy, Viva La Juicy, Prada Candy etc.) If those are not your style, then Meow may not be a hit for you. I purchased a 3.4 fl oz bottle at Ross for around $20 after seeing a lot of people on YouTube rave about it. It reminds me of cotton candy or marshmallow with a hint of pear that is more creamy than sickingly sweet.I really like it and you can always find it at a discount store in case you don't want to pay full price for a celebrity fragrance.

lauren.schwartz.902
lauren.schwartz.902

Mmmmm smells fruity and sweet. Not the best lasting power but I got it really cheap. I recommend it for ages 10 to 21

GartenGnome
GartenGnome

Sure it's delicious and absolutely adorable. But original? Not really. This whiffs of college girl's dorm room: combination of fruity body sprays, glade plug-ins, and tons of candy-flavored make-up. This is not an attack on Meow. I think it's very pleasant really.
It is perfect for a little girl who wants a "big girl" perfume.
Rated "T" for 'tweens. Which is, I'm guessing, the target demographic of the marketers behind this product.

BrittneyN
BrittneyN

This is a lovely and sweet perfume. The vanilla note is done really well in this one, it really last and goes so well with the powdery undertone, there is something really comforting and cozy about it IMO.

elizabethari
elizabethari

As far as this one being your garden variety celeb offering, I couldn't disagree more. Maybe it's that magical vanilla pear candy mix, but this stuff is good...no, it's beyond good. I can't believe how much I love it!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

On paper, this is a sickly sweet, slightly musky scent. It's just a blah, celebrity fragrance.

Perfume_Lover85
Perfume_Lover85

The bottle for this fragrance is so gorgeous and so is the juice inside! It smells like milky sweet candy floss/cotton candy to me. I get a bit of the pear in there aswell. It's nice and sweet and I would definitely buy this again, I love it :)

MiuMiuKitten
MiuMiuKitten

I don't normally like celeb scents but I really like this. The first spray I get a sweet scent which reminds me of an apple-scented shampoo, I can also smell pear. It is very sugary at first but after a few mintues it settles to a lovely, very candy-like, vanilla scent. I don't detect much in the way of florals. Also I'd say it's marketed as a younger scent, but hey if you like it you can rock it at any age! Also you can find it for dirt cheap which is a bonus (:

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

A sweet gourmand fragrance with tons of vanilla in it. Lasts pretty long in hot weather. I'm going to save it for winter to see how it wears in colder months.

aldal83
aldal83

This is another one of those sweet perfumes that I adore!! If you like britney fantasy, pink sugar and beyonce pulse you're likely to like this too!!
More gentle than purr, sweeter and very feminine this is just a delicious treat of candy and yumminess!!
Brings out good feelings, warmth and happiness, I love wearing this.
The only drawback I can say is that it doesn't last very long, only a few hours then its faded away to almost nothing :(

Annamurph22
Annamurph22

Love it! Lasts much longer than her first perfume. I love katy perry and her scents! Cant wait for killer queen

FragranceSwettie
FragranceSwettie

Ok, I have to admit that this is totally a blind buy for me, as I can t resist the look of the bottle. What a cutie cat perfume (so what im a lady at late twenies :p) When upon looking at those notes, im thinking that shouldn't be a problem for me since is just another fruity sweetie type of scent. Well, but surprisingly, I found it over sweet on my first spray after I bought it. Dang what, I smell coconut!!! There is no list stated that there is coconut in the note (sry, coconut just not attract to me). At that moment, im just trying to tell myself that this poor kitty will just be part of my collection in my wardrobe.

After a few days later, heh here comes the turning point. When I was arranging my wardrobe, my hand and mind just keep telling me that I should give this little poor kitty a 2nd chance. So, that is when I tried out my second sprayed. Wah, this is indeed a cute lovely kitty! The coconut smell that im so afraid of turn out to be a sweet coconut milky candy that I love to eat when I was young! Suddenly, I feel that im back to my childhood life! It stay on my skin for a pretty decent 4-5hrs time and Im able to smell it on my clothes the next say still. Hmmm, but I won't use it daily as is really kinda too sweet for me to get sick of it soon :p

yammyclink

it took me so long to smell this, this scent is really sweet, i liked it but now it just smells like sweets.. plus it only last 3hrs on me:(

mullingdge
mullingdge

I have it and it really smells so good. It smells like a strawberry candy with vanilla swirls. For me this fragrance is juicy with powdery-sugar sweetness. I like it when you just smell the trace of it after many hours; it smells like a milk candy. So delicious! And thanks for this fragrance because my friends give compliments to me and this became my signature since I bought it.

londonhermit
londonhermit

I've had Meow for 9 months and this just OK. It's very milky, creamy and sweet. On me it works better than Purr due to Purrs bamboo note, that transforms into cheap juvenile ax body spray. The pear and tangerine dominate in the opening and persist. The vanilla doesn't really show up with my chemistry. I'm guessing the dry down is commandeered by the white flowers mostly jasmine and gardenia with the honeysuckle barely there. The musk doesn't really appear which is go because It doesn't turn into a powdery fabric softener scent.

pamela091083

Este perfume lo compre hace unas semanas a muy buen precio en ebay la verdad tenia curiosidad por la cantidad de reviews positivos de esta fragancia, es muy dulce y sutil es una fragancia que combina lo dulce de la vainilla con un toque de leche y coconut, en mi piel no puedo sentir las notas frutales predomina más lo dulce, es ideal para usarlo en una cita =)

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

Fell in love at the store when I tried this! I loved how it smelled more like plum to me but I guess that's the pear I smell! I didn't buy it yet because I have a bday around the corner, but it's on my list! I love the soft subtle fruit smell. NOt overbearing to the least or headach causing. Great for a Spring day young and old!....just got this in the mail today, doens't last very long at all. Seems like not even an hour, but it still smells yummy!

kaejuntun

I tested this perfume in Ulta today and, surprising myself, really liked it. I happened to be at TJ maxx a few hours later and found a 3.4 oz and bought it.

Once I bought the frag and excitedly sprayed one spray on my wrist I discovered 2 things. First, I realized the smell is very similar to a fragrance I already own - Britney Spears' Hidden Fantasy is very similar, and i like it much better than Meow. Second, after about 20 minutes wearing Meow I started getting a splitting headache as the frag grew sweeter and sweeter. Both of these things would have been nice to know before I bought, but oh well, no one to blame but myself! I am sure it is great for other people, just not for me.

alisestatute
alisestatute

Smells super sweet!

Tanyaoxo

Just want to say that that the longevity on this perfumeis amazing! I couldn't smell it anymore but a lady who was a complete stranger to me from my work actually followed me to ask what the nice smell was! Another colleague commented on how nice it smelt (so it definitely works as an office fragrance) and boyfriend loves it which is always a plus! Now all my friends want one too! Which is a little annoying but a compliment nevertheless.In England you can find a 100ml bottle online for around £20 which for such a long lasting fragrance is awesome. I am suprised at the number of compliments as I thought it might be too weak or just too sweet with no depth, so if you're on the fence give it a go, it might suprise you!

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I really like Meow, but only after the first hour or so.. the first hour is just too bubblegumm cotton candy strong.. Then I get a warm vanilla with light fruit scent that I love.. it does seem to last 6-8 hrs on me.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

i really like meow!!
-sweet soft warm cotton candy and marshmallow cloud that you just want to cuddle on.
this scent is comforting.

josh_mars
josh_mars

Can someone tell me if this perfume is long lasting, because I love purr, but it fades so quick, since IM new too this Web site, follow me on instagram and tell me about it ----> @josh_mars_

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

I am in love with Meow! If I can describe Meow in one word it's DEVINE! I spray it on like it's nobody's business and after I get a sugar high. Pear is the dominant note however its Amber which brings it to a whole new level it helps establish a sweet amber musk. When it wears off it's pure vanilla. It's a great signature summer scent I mix it with Nicki Minaj and I get compliment left and right.

Sherrywijaya69
Sherrywijaya69

the only hing i smell is just vanilla,a bi of pear n tangerine,its not bad but borin,very relaxing,i wear it o sleep,longevity n sillage suks

vinsquila
vinsquila

a total keeper. lovely scent, longetivity is also great which is a major reason to give this one a try. love this :D

kismetdaisy

Also, just a tip.. For those of you who kinda like the feel of Meow buy find it a little too sweet, you may want to try Jess Simpson Fancy. Not saying they're alike, but I get a similar vibe between them.. Though I much prefer Fancy.

kismetdaisy

Ok, I was loving this frag... But now.. Umm.. All I get is pear, gardenia, and a little vanilla. It's been making me nauseous when I wear it :- and I'm not ever sensitive to frags. It's getting to be very cloying and sweet.

Tanyaoxo

LOVE this! It was a blind buy after reading reviews- something I was wary of after ordering Pink Sugar which I loathed! I wanted something for the summer to replace my Prada Candy as I feel it's more of a winter scent and I was not disappointed! Just a delicious fruity vanilla, exactly my kind of scent! It reminds me a little of So Hooked on Carmella but more fruity, or a softer midnight fantasy. It's so sweet and delicious! But not cloying at all. Love love love it!

tyekristopher

if you all get your hands on the body lotion to this it smells AMAZING ! I think it smells better than the actual perfume even tho the fragrance alone is nice. The lotion by itself is pure vanilla/cupcake. Meow is very warm, creamy and a teenage dream! it is very playful and sweet.

love45
love45

Wow this is really sweet and delicious! I love vanilla so much and the fact this is mostly a vanilla scent makes me enjoy it even more! I think I might get Purr as well lol.It is perfectly wearable in the summer and winter as well. Def worth a try!

lalalovesroses
lalalovesroses

Sweet girly perfume suitable for teens. Average sillage in the beginning but weakens considerably over time. Longevity isn't any good either. I can pick up the top notes which is pear and a synthetic scent reminiscent of cheap shampoo; much to my dislike. Thereafter, the perfume develops into a mild cotton candy and vanilla concoction. This is quite a pleasant mix! I like the scent as it develops over a few hours rather than the top notes. I would recommend this to females under 25 years and especially teenagers. It is an all year round perfume best worn during the day. I bought this on sale for $30 which is a pretty good deal for 100ml :)

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I love Purr so I was eagerly looking forward to testing this one and I am so thankful that I did because I do not like the smell at all. I couldn't wait to get home and rinse that off. This was a cheap and immature sweet scent with no remarkable definition. I was expecting a nice vanilla or creamy sweet, but this was just a sharp unflattering sweet smell on me. I much more prefer Purr and will stick with that one.

pamela091083

Amo este perfume es delicioso es super dulce con la nota de vainilla muy predominante, el frasco es hermoso muy femenino y coqueto, es muy dulce pero sofisticado no es empalagoso de todos los que he probado en este año he quedado enamorada de las 2 fragancias de katy perry no soy fan de ella pero no puedo negar que apesar que son precios comodos son deliciosos, llenan mis expectativas de como debe oler un perfume, y cuanto debe durar, Purr es una fragrancia más frutal y su tiempo de duración y estela de aroma es mucho más prolongado que Meow pero ambos son deliciosos vale la pena comprar ambos.

swarley_mon
swarley_mon

this perfume smells super sweet just like candy! all i can smell is pears and vanilla yummmm plus the bottle is adorable meow is my favorite between the 2 scents meow and purr

louisminaj
louisminaj

I got this this morning, I bought a gift set off Amazon for £35, you get the 100ml bottle of perfume, 125ml of body lotion and shampoo, with a 15ml purse spray! All I can say is that it was worth every single penny! The perfume is already my favourite scent! It is definitely strong in the Vanilla and Pear! It is very sweet, and milky. It has a really flattering aroma to it that keeps wanting to sniff your wrist!

This perfume also lasts quite a long time, I received it this morning at 10 am and it is still going strong now at half 4! The silage on me though, isn't anything special, it does not stray so far from my skin, but it definitely lasts, that's for sure!

The bottle is adorable! I prefer this bottle to the purr bottle! I prefer the colour! I also prefer the charm as well, it is a very big M, opposed to the heart locket on the purr bottle. Also with this bottle, on the purr bottle, my lid was very flimsy, it kept falling off in my bag or when I picked the bottle up,vp where as this one is very stable and stays on the bottle!

I highly recommend this fragrance! It is very cuddly and accessible! It is one of those scents that I think everyone will love! For the price, it's an absolute steal!

Soutty123
Soutty123

For a cheap scent this is surprisingly long lasting and it has decent sillage. It is like Fantasy but without the peppery note. I don't have a problem with that peppery note - it's just what makes Fantasy instantly recognisable. It's a softer more coconutty version. I can imagine it could be cloying for people who don't like coconut - it is a sweet coconut scent essentially. Quite simple but very warm and comforting.

elle.ratcha
elle.ratcha

It's really cute
really sweet
if u looking for sweet,this will your looking for
smell was like vanilla cupcake,it's was really cute
and great scent <3

eylan.mclaughlin
eylan.mclaughlin

I just received this and it smells so wonderful. I love it. It isnt strong smelling on me, but is long lasting :) its a very soft sweet smell on me and I love it.

saritarose
saritarose

Thanks for your reviews, ladies. Going by them, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. And I'm a cat fan, with three prowling the halls as I speak.

kismetdaisy

I was pleasantly surprised by Meow, as I really dislike the original "Purr." But Meow? Mmmmmm. i can't stop smelling my wrist! First off, I will say that this is the cutest perfume bottle ever! Second, I just love the juice inside. Initial blasts of floral and sweet pear, fruity deliciousness--smells nice, but the dry down is what makes this perfume so beautiful. The heart exposes itself very quickly, ultimately transforming into powdery white floral(gardenia) --and creamy, vanilla-which is what really dominates in this fragrance. So with that being said, if you don't like vanilla, steer clear of Meow (Unless you'd just like to have the cute bottle to decorate your vanity;) It's also extremely sweet--but without being synthetic or cheap smellin. But-My sister loves sweet scents, and she even found it to be TOO sugary sweet. Luckily for me, there is no such thing as "too sweet." I was put off by the notes--white floral annd sweet vanilla. That's not a common mixture and sounded like it would be awful. Especially with the white florals.(.I usually hate white florals in perfumes-)- But you'd be amazed just how lovely this is, as the gardenia and jasmine are very soft and powdery. I wouldn't change anything about this perfume. It may be gourmand, but I still find it to be unique and very well made--as I have never come across a fragrance that pulled off these notes so well together! I wouldn't call this perfume sexy, but it is so feminine and entrancing to whoever encounters it. Definitely a day time scent. Best of all, I washed my hands three times, AND washed my face-and still smelled this on my wrists! So that gives you an idea of how powerful this stuff is ;) Katy Perry, I am impressed! I am still in disbelief that i'm adding all these celeb scents to my collection--and i only say that because i duslike the whole celebrity hype.. ppl care way too much about them lol.. and i sont like katy perry either but they've just been so good lately!

aqiila.putrikami
aqiila.putrikami

I like meow so much!:D This smells really sweet and there's so many vanilla (vanilla really dominates) My boyfriend likes this a lot, I guess guys like this perfume! I get 100 ml, this is my favorite so far.

andrea salmaputria
andrea salmaputria

this is soo yummy ! i dont really like a sweet fragrance but this perfumee is soo deliciouss! omgg , i can smell it over and over again:) lasting long fragrance --- 9,9 of 10 (sweet fragrance)

liliput9
liliput9

It smells realyy really sweet..
Sweet, creamy vanilla and coconut

laurakaye
laurakaye

Oh, this is delish.

I bought this for my daughter's 13th birthday, and after she opened it I asked her if I could have a spritz ("Just ONE, Mom.") It's a yummy creamsicle - vanilla ice cream wrapped in orange ice. Fresh but so cozy. Is it too much a "young" scent? I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to own a bottle of this for my very own.

karenrobert

I don't even like sweet foods, but this fragrant is super delicious. ON me, it lasts over 24 hours ! I find this scent smells better as the day goes on. I don't like it too much when I first spray it on. Like everyone said, it's a nice sweet cozy scent that's mildly creamy. I only smell the pear initially. There's also an initial burnt smell that I pick up just like all the other sweet fragrances such and Fantasy and Pink Sugar. Luckily the burnt smell goes away in about 10 minutes or so. On me, it radiates far and wide. People can easily detect it just talking to me. I've been getting so much attention it's insane. It's not an up in your face scent, but it's detectable enough for men to take a second look and pay me compliment. When I work out, the scent is even more heavenly. I am buying an extra bottle just in case they discontinue. I like Meow more than the other two. Purr gives me a headache. If you are migraine prone, this scent will be so comforting. The longer I wear it, the more softer rounder and more feminine this scent becomes. This is the ultimate most feminine scent in my entire fragrance collection.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I'm redoing my review...I've worn this a little bit more and my thoughts have changed on it since.

Meow reminds me of whatever marshmallow salad it is (Ambrosia, I think) with citrus fruits and pears in it and creamy vanilla. The vanilla is soooooooo creamy in this and well done, it's not like any other I've smelled before in a perfume...it's just a tad on the synthetic side upon first spray. This is a nice cozy, girly girl scent that I think would appeal to the inner girl in all of us no matter what age. Veryyyyy yummy! This is quite long lasting too, at least a good 8 hours.

With the release of Pink Friday, it makes me sad people are comparing this to it. I tried Pink Friday at Kohl's a few days ago and it's overwhelmingly sweet pear body spray to me and this is more complex and better thought out.

snow1
snow1

fyi it smells so good my friend has most of katy perrys perfumes

Brenda Legaspi
Brenda Legaspi

This smells so yummy! Fruity and sweet, i just hope it could last me a little bit longer..

mariana.alvarado25
mariana.alvarado25

I really like this perfume, at first I felt it was too sweet, but after a while it had a very nice cozy and femenine scent. I don't like cats at all but I still find this bottle adorable. It was worth the money for an everyday fragrance.

hanjari
hanjari

Smell like cotton candy, remind me of aquolina pink sugar a lot but this one is a little bit softer. The bottle is really cute, nice to collect and decorate a girl's dressing table.

yammyclink

okay, well, The bottle is cute.
So i thought 'BUY'.
BIG MISTAKE. it's so sweet i can't bare it and it smell like pear... which i don't like. At all. sorry.

Tamelimul
Tamelimul

At first, I didn't love it. My husband surprised me with it though so I just told him I liked it. I figured I would wear it from time to time since he got it for me & I didn't think it was just awful. After wearing it a couple times.. I've grown to really enjoy it! I get a lot of vanilla & a little fruitiness. It last a good time & I think it can be worn day or night. I haven't smelled the first Katy Perry perfume, but I've been surprised by this one.

thatsperf
thatsperf

I bought a bottle of this perfume today and I liked it very much. The scent reminded me of a fruity custard flan. Great to have in the handbag as an emergency perfume of sorts as it is quite light and subtly sweet.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

When I first bought this I thought it was cloying, but I sprayed it on very lightly today and I'm in love! It's so sweet and cuddly, so comforting. I can smell the vanilla and a little bit of pear.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

I originally set out to test Purr because many reviewers said they could really smell the coconut and I LOVE coconut! I was all excited but when I finally tested it, I was disappointed. I didn't smell much but a mish-mash of unpronounced, generic fragrance. Meow was sitting next to Purr of course and I gave it a whirl. SURPRISE!Now, I'll start off by saying I like deep woody smells, I'm not a fruity kinda gal (although I'm finding my tastes are changing)but I really liked this. To me it smells like pears sitting on top of a sweet cream or whipped cream. I get a little bit of the tangerine as well. It's sweet and pleasant and quite playful. When I catch a whiff of it all I can think of is a creamy vanilla and fruit dessert and it makes me instantly happy and carefree. I can see wearing this during a cool summer evening enjoying a drink with friends. And I was surprised to see gardenia listed in the notes because gardenia always turns sour on me and smells like popcorn butter, but this didn't. It's not as cheap as many celeb fragrances, but you wont mistake this as anything high end either. Just a fun guilty pleasure to wear when your feeling young at heart.

Thegongshow
Thegongshow

I liked it when I first bought it. After two weeks I was over it though. Far too sweet! It makes me feel like I'm wearing kids gummy bear perfume. I do like the bottle though so I'm still glad I bought it.

Ginni Button
Ginni Button

This is my favourite "bubblegum" fragrance!

Smells a fair but like Harajuku Wicked Style BABY. BUT as its EDP it last MUCH longer and so is a much nicer fragrance and worth the money!

Just like Purr, it has a gorgeous bottle!

Would recommend!

myeaude
myeaude

When i smell this fragrance (from the sprayer) it's smells a lot like sweet vanilla, but when i spray it, it smells like sweet fruity pear. And i think this fragrance smells like Bath & Body Works PocketBac Vanilla Berry Sorbet.

slobberchops
slobberchops

after reading reviews i blind bought this today and im so gratefull to this site,i actually come to this site before i buy now and every time im right,the bottle is beautiful,its cute,ditsy and playfull and stands out on the shelf,the scent at first i thought oh no,but after the first blast as it settles its amazing,its a warm,creamy milky vanilla scent,with hints of pear fruit on me,i honestly love it,i am on a sweet thing at the moment,after trying brit spears i cant get enough,i am tempted to get purr next !!!!only worry i have is if the bees chase me if i wear this in summer !!!!

atjiong
atjiong

I'm a sucker for sweet-smelling perfume. And I actually bought this over ebay blindly, relying my luck over some good reviews. It turned out to be really good! I like it! It's super sweet but not overpowering. It lasts pretty long too, about 8-10hrs, overtime becoming more and more subtle. Smells like vanilla beans blended with cotton candy/gum, and a little powdery. Perfect for a girls night out or a movie/dinner night. Personally, I think it smells rather grown-up and sophisticated.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

I love purr but I'm more in love with meow! The vanilla in this smells amazing. I think you can wear this for all seasons.

Smells like a pear clafouti with marmalade. If you aren't familiar with clafouti it's a French dessert similar to a cobbler.
Very creamy, very vanillic. I get some sandalwood in the background.

azfiri
azfiri

a beautiful vanilla flavour
WANT WANT WANT

amanda.gggggg
amanda.gggggg

One day I tried to chose a sweet fragrance (just to remind ppl I am only 15 lol) between this one and Baby Doll by YSL. After a couple times of sniffing both I felt that Baby Doll was more spicy and "naughty" while Meow is a little bit more graceful and mature. I think it may fits me in spring. It defnitely worths its price!!!like it

piluna
piluna

Initial blast is sweet gardenia and jasmine with vanilla and honeysuckle. A well balanced perfume with a little floral mixed in all the sweetness. Boys and men will like this! A fun scent for every day or nights out :)

katie257
katie257

I own both purr and meow, and purr is so much nicer. Sweets so sweet and fresh. Where as meow is more creamy and vanilla, which don't really care for. When I smelt purr at first in the shops I had no idea it would soon become one of my favourite scents. A complete winner, must try and buy!

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

Super sweet and warm, much like a Britney Spears Fantasy-type fragrance. At first I thought it was generic, but now I can't stop sniffing where I sprayed it. This is going into my summer fragrance collection. :)

nightcat23

Gorgeous scent and bottle. From the listed notes, you never would have guessed that it would smell so delicious and edible.

Even though there are fruits in the opening, it's not a fruity scent in the traditional sense. Initially you do get a short burst of the tangerine and the pear but it quickly morphs into a milky vanilla cotton candy fragrance. It's also quite powdery.

But it's definitely a creamy vanilla cotton candy scent from top to bottom. There's nothing sharp about it or synthetic. It's sweet and yummy. Smells like raspberry marshmallows really!

I also love cats so the bottle was definitely a big draw for me!

Meow is not surprisingly a very sweet fragrance. It's almost gourmand in its approach, with syrupy, candied pears and light, fluffy vanilla being the most dominant notes.

It smells almost creamy on the skin, which is one of the best things about Katy Perry's Meow. It's not the most unique fragrance, but it certainly is pleasant. Although sweet, Meow is thankfully not sickly sweet, however with that being said, I would go easy on the sprays.

I made the mistake of spraying Meow a few too many times, and regretted having done so when the amber rich base finally emerged. When over-applied it has the tendency to become rather cloying on the skin, which can result in you smelling more like a walking candy store, than a pleasantly scented individual.

I found Meow to be a little similar to Beyonce's Pulse Summer Edition. It's the kind of fragrance that I would also feel comfortable wearing all year round.

While some people find Katy Perry's signature cat-shaped bottles tacky, I think they're adorable. I wouldn't have any qualms in displaying this bottle on my dresser.

The sillage is moderate to strong, and the lasting power is surprisingly good. Seeing that Meow has come down quite a lot in price since its release, I think it would make a great inexpensive gift for a young girl, or a nice addition to a sweet-lover's wardrobe.

taz7711
taz7711

This is now one of my because smelling fragrances I own now! Vanilla is my favourite smell ever, since this smells like vanilla with side notes, i love it! to me much of the other notes don't really stand out to me. I can only smell the orange blossom and pear, the floral notes in this perfume dont really stand out to me at all.

vsmini

Katy Perry knocks another one out of the park with her second, and hopefully not last, fragrance.

I'm not a fan of the bottle or the name/theme of her two perfumes but I'll put up with it because the juice inside is divine. I will say that the pump spray is really good. It has a wide spray radius and seems sturdy. It has the same kind of pumps that Escada uses and those, imo, are the best. It's fragrance is candy-sweet with soft vanilla and marshmallow. It's somewhat similar to Britney's Fantasy but softer. Don't confuse softer for weak though! This is a moderate perfume that has lasting power and good silage.

It really goes hand in hand with KP's first fragrance, Purr. While purr is flower/bamboo vanilla, Meow is candied fruits and vanilla. Both are spectacular and I own and love both. I do find that men like Purr. I get more compliments when I wear Purr but I think I like Meow best. I'm a gourmand girl and this suits my needs.

Dara813
Dara813

I absolutely love Purr so I decided to try this one out. While I like Purr a lot more, this is still very nice and it seems to last a little longer. It's a bit more floral and powdery than Purr and I smell the honeysuckle and lily of the valley in this one standing out. It almost has a creamy flowery smell. Overall, a very pleasant smell. Katy's perfumes are quite unique and she's doing a great job. I hope she keeps them coming.

Wifeynye
Wifeynye

I like Meow much more than Purr. Also love the bottle.

fighter
fighter

I must say that I love it! :-)

I bought it blindly based on the note list alone. But I admit that the bottle played a HUGE part in me desiring this. ;-)

Perfume is sweet, creamy and comfortable, like "California Gurl" video would be.
It smells like vanilla candies and perfumed Miny Pony's LOL. But don't worry, nothing too strong or too "sticky sweet" like some Mariah Carey's lollipop blings... The pear is strong at the opening but gently fades away to give space to the flowers and warm notes.

The base is a classic, which I always enjoy: vanilla, amber, musk and sandalwood. <3

Again: bottle is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I'm so happy now that I can hold this fat cat in my hands, really.

Also: I find a resemblance with Britney Spear's Fantasy.

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

This is a great scent... sweet, REALLY sweet, but in a good way. Vanilla, creamy, powdery.. I feel a tender sweet aura around me.. really nice, feminine, and girly..I sprayed this on the morning, and here, after 8 hours, I can smell it. Just adorable!!!

fyetan
fyetan

Pretty affordable especially with post-Christmas and post-Valentine's gift sets.
The overall scent is like pear-vanilla frosting cake batter to me.
Yes, it is very sweet, but not cloyingly so (I like Aquolina Pink Sugar, Britney Spears Fantasy, but Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy I find cloyingly sweet, for reference).

Longevity: about 2 hours for moderate sillage (standing speaking-distance from me you can smell it). About 3 hours after that for soft sillage.
Sillage: 6 sprays (back of knees, each hip, hair twice, back once) 1 hour before speaking to a sales rep, she was commenting on how I smelled delicious and her honest opinion was that it wasn't strong or weak, just perfect.

StarMagix
StarMagix

This is really a very lovely fragrance! I do enjoy it very much and I love the pink kitty bottle. Even if I did not like the perfume, which I do, I would still love this fragrance for the bottle alone. It is sweet but not too sweet. The notes are listed as notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine and gardenia; the heart are honeysuckle, lily of the valley and orange blossom, while the sweet base features aromas of amber, vanilla, sandalwood and musk. I am not sure which I smell the most but the combination is amazingly great! Backup worthy for sure. Now I have Purr & Meow. I am not sure which I love the most because both are equally wonderful smelling, and the bottles are a keepsake. I wish the bottles were refillable but since they aren't, I need to buy backups of both because I know I am going to wear these often! They are reasonable enough, price wise, to wear daily.

alycat
alycat

I like Purr, but I love Meow. It's as sweet and creamy as the bottle. I've grown fond of gourmand fragrances, but they can often be a little too heady or cloying. This is just right. After the initial fruity blast, it dries down into just the right amount of vanilla and sandalwood goodness for my body chemistry.

Regarding the name and packaging, my understanding is that she has a cat named Kitty Purry so it's not like the marketing team pulled the concept out of thin air. As a fellow cat lover, I can't fault her choice of inspiration.

tjung
tjung

I acquired this fragrance, and I love it
is a variation of vanilla and smell really good
you feel like a candyland!
100% recommended ;D

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I'm putting my absolute, burning hated for Katy Perry aside for this perfume. As much as I hate to admit it, I quite love this fragrance.

I'll be the first one to admit that this isn't a decadent or mature fragrance. It's a sweet and creamy fragrance that will definitely appeal more to the younger ladies. As for myself (a person in her mid-20s), I love my nighttime and womanly fragrances, but once in a while ... I like to smell fun and cute!

Meow is a pretty simple scent to describe: sweet, creamy, and a little bit powdery. The notes are blended very well, because it doesn't feel like any of the scents are trying to overpower each other. I also feel that the bottle is a very good representation for the product inside of it.

Aside from fancy/formal events, I think this is suitable as an anytime fragrance. It's not too strong or too heady, yet it does show off a bit of personality and fun. For me, personally, I like to wear this for cozy nights in or date nights. It smells soft and inviting, and most guys I've encountered prefer gourmand fragrances. My boyfriend always compliments me when I'm wearing something with a dominant vanilla note, from what I've noticed!

The lasting power of this is pretty good. I'd say it lasts a good 6 hours on my skin.

All in all, I found myself loving this perfume (despite the fact that I can't stand Katy Perry, haha). It's just a fun, cozy, and yummy scent! It won me over.

weareclouds
weareclouds

Just blind bought this. I'm praying to God I like it.

truffles
truffles

Horrible cheap generic rubbish. What is this even meant to smell of anyway? Oh, vanilla? Nope! Just some wishy washy chemical blob of a smell. I honestly can't smell ANY of the notes that others here can smell - strawberry? NOPE! Pear? I would like that but NOPE! Marshmallow? Sigh... Sweet? No, I don't even get any sweetness. This honestly smells of the same quality and complexity (or lack of) as something you could pull off the shelf in a Pound Shop. Seriously!! They must be making a HUGE profit on this stuff with what it probably costs to produce it (relative peanuts).
Would Katy Perry really wear this herself???
I sprayed some on a little card in Boots today because, whiffing the top of the bottle, I thought it was interesting.
On the bus I noticed a horrible cheap 'modern' smell - it was the darned card in my bag!
Out darned card!!
Such a shame. I love Katy Perry and her music. (And I LURRVE CATS, tacky bottle by the way) Is that what people want these days in a perfume? Cheap, fake and generic? Is that what 'slebs' feel they have to put out for it to sell? Sadly, it seems so.
I know this review is going to be down-arrowed to **** but I don't care, I stand by every word!

yammyclink

Pear,Pear,Pear is what i smell, it's too sweet for me, and it's just too 'pearyy', gives me a headache when i were this,and when i spray it my sister complains for the sweetness..

I see this for younger girls only. On my skin the pear and vanilla note also came out the most. It's a bit like a very light Pink Sugar version. The lasting power was ok: half a day.

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

I LOVE this fragrance! The notes have to be some of the most deceiving things EVER! This smells like pear, strawberry, pink marshmallows and french vanilla coffee creamer mixed together! I love it, it's sweet and a bit fruity with a dash of a sour element really nice

liewcarl1
liewcarl1

Just a spray - A full blast of sweet, sweet sugary strawberry marshmallow goodness!! *Funny, because it doesn't say anywhere that there's strawberry in this one..hahaahaha....*
Then, candied pear emerges....
For the finale, delicious, creamy vanilla cupcake!

I did 2 sprays and they lasted almost a whole day, from morning to late evening.
So, great longevity =D
Good sillage too!

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

This fragrance was a serious case of love at first sniff for me. When I first tried it, I hesitated to buy it because I thought it smelled just like Fantasy. That only lasts a moment, and once it dries, it turns into something that is initially much fruitier than Fantasy. As for the top notes, the pear comes out the most on me. Once that fades, I am left with a cotton candy-caramel-vanilla cupcake sort of smell. I don’t smell any florals at all, and that is just fine, as I’m not a floral kind of gal. As an aside, body chemistry makes all the difference in the world with this one. I tried this with two of my friends, and it smelled completely different on each of us. For me it was more sugary sweet, for one of my friends it stayed more fruity, and for the other, it totally faded from her skin within a matter of minutes. I found this a bit odd, because it lasted a ridiculously long time on me. Given our experience, you might want to test this on your skin before you buy, but this one is a win for me.

mirul
mirul

i bought 175 ml bottle of this~~ what a fat cat! LOL~~

fragrancecraze
fragrancecraze

A fruity, sugary vanilla blast full of sweetness. Very sweet and sugar-like. I love the creamy, sugary vanilla mixed with the tangy-sweet tangerine. It's not very complex or sophisticated, just a mix of sugary vanilla with a little bit of tangerine and fruit. It has bad lasting power on me. It's a decent scent if you want to smell like a young girl lacking maturity and sophistication. This scent is just fun and playful. If the lasting power and projection wasn't so bad, I would wear this a lot more, but it's so damn weak!

Lozza16
Lozza16

I got this perfume for Christmas and it smells so delicious, I personally can't tell this and jingle g apart they smell practically the same. It's also a relatively cheap fragrance and the bottle looks really cool.It's a scent to wear more in the winter months. I highly recommend Meow if you like sweet smelling cotton candy type perfumes.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

ugh I love this bottle and the scent is nice, not my favourite scent though. it reminds me a lot of harajuku lovers gingle g so if you like the smell of gingle g, I'd recommend this to you. I got a 100ml bottle of this with a body wash, lotion and mini purse spray for 40$ not bad at all

jreyes366

On the initial spray, you get lovely pears. After that settles down, you get a glimpse of the tangerine and vanilla cream. This perfume is wonderful and light and it just might be my favorite of the month!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I got Meow in a huge gift set for Christmas and oh my gosh, it so beautiful!

It is such a creamy, sweet and yummy perfume. I wore this on Christmas day and my family couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. My grandmother loved this too!

Meow smells of sugared pear, delicate gardenia and jasmine topped of with sweet, creamy vanilla and some amber which gives it warmth. The lasting power is magnificent. The body lotion and shower gel smell divine aswell.

Overall, this is definitely one of my favourites. A beautiful, creamy and sweet perfume which is perfect for gourmand/sweet lovers everywhere!

Dawndelights

Want to buy this, it was a good price in boots but they where sold out. Sprayed some on my hand in the shop and lovely soft peachy smell could not stop sniffing it, its gorgous not to heavy, a little sweet but not too much and creamy
For me this is more for winter than summer or if i did wear it in the summer more for the evening because it a rich warm scent

nicolel
nicolel

Basic, linear synthetic vanilla fragrance. Unfortunately, I don't get the pear or tangerine, wouuld have been nice. I purchased a 3.4 of Meow for $19.99 from Ross. Need to figure out a way to return it...

KatBoat
KatBoat

It smells okay at first bt as it dries down it smells like cherry cough syrup, disgusting!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Let me start by saying that this is NOT a floral fruity, this is vanilla heaven in a cat.

I crave creamy perfumes, and this is by far the most creamy one I ever smelled. Vanilla, amber and strawberry marshmallows... My husband said that he could smell cherries?

I don`t smell any flowers, citrus or tangerine at all, thankfully. Some say this is similar to FCUK Friction, but hell no. Friction is sour pineapple, and there is nothing sour in Meow. It smells similar to the drydown of Pink Sugar, when all the liqourice and citrus has died out.

The sillage and the longevity is good when sprayed on clothes.

And the bottle, oh the bottle... It really awakens the 5-year old girl in me. WHO can resist a pink cat with sparkly eyes? Who?!
Meow.

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

Meow! is probably the first perfume that I love the top notes more than the heart and the base ones. The beggining is not citrusy as many fruity florals; it's sweet, juicy and a little bit fresh, and you can definitely smell the pear. It's almost like the smell of gummy bears, and that part reminds me a lot of Scarlett from Cacharel, but more fruity! I absolutely adore!

When the heart notes come, the fragrance is not gummy bears anymore; it's definitely sweet and sugary, but I can still smell the pear. It's like a mix of vanilla and pear, which makes me think that it would be something like a pear flavored cotton candy. I think that just a few people mentioned the pear on the reviews and I don't know why. For me, the fruit is an essential note for turning Meow! so yummy, and without it the perfume would be very boring. The cotton candy on this perfume is nothing like Pink Sugar; it's sheer, light, kind of fresh and fluffy.

The very sad thing is that it doesn't last at all and the sillage is very poor as well... I have to reapply many times during the day, but I guess it was supposed to be light like that. If Meow was a sillage monster like Fantasy and Pink Sugar, probably it wouldn't be that cute and innocent kitten. I like it how it is.

And because Meow! is sheer, it's a scent for summer and spring, and I think it suits the daytime better.

I'm so in love with Meow! that it makes me want to test Purr, and I'm really excited for the future Katy Perry perfumes.

TJerria
TJerria

I knew this was a powdery like scent just from looking at it and I was right. But I must say that the scent is super similar to Bath and Body Works "Secret Wonderland".

addicttoperfume
addicttoperfume

This smells like a girly girl. its so sweet. i love it on days i wana feel cozy and sweet hehehe.

bailarina
bailarina

I agree, this one smells a little like cotton candy, not as much as Pink Sugar or Delicious Cotton Candy, but this could be their floral-fruity cousin. I can smell the vanilla and some amber, but I was completely sure it had some sort of sugar/sugary element too. At the beginning It smells like a sugary-flower mist. Then, it changes into a less sugar more vanilla-amber scent. I find it inofensive and does what I look for in an every day "for work" scent. It smells like Dazzle, a little, but this one is better. It is kind of a young smell and it could get boring for the people who are used to more expensive and complex scents. Pretty nevertheless.

kittenssecret
kittenssecret

I recently sampled this perfume back in the summer at my local Ulta store. I sprayed it onto my wrist because I do have Purr and liked it for a while until lately it smells differently to me than how it used to.

Anyway I loved the Meow bottle and how it was a very milky and candy pink kitty with a huge M on it's neck. And at first spray I was in love with it. Until about half an hour around the dry down of it all and it just smelled to me like sugar and milk mixed into cotton candy. I also smelled a lot of Vanilla notes and it was all way too overly sweet for my senses. I love the idea of it and I'm not a hater of this fragrance. Just not for me.

If you really like Purr, trust me. It's nothing like it. Purr is more fruity to me and Meow is cupcakes and sugar. Reminds me a lot of Britney Spears' Fantasy which also smells like a load of sugar and cupcakes.

Still again I love the idea of Meow and if I ever get a chance I probably would buy it just for the sake of how cute the bottle is!

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

This fragrance actually reminds me of her in her California Girls video! Like when she was on that Cotton Candy cloud. For me its a great scent for winter because I mostly like sweet scents for winter and fruity scents for summer. It very sweet and don't let the notes trick you it smells nothing like it seems. Yes, Katy Perry fans "And now it's clear to me
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems". ( thumbs up if you know what song I got that from.)
Okay, back to what I was saying it smells like Cotton Candy. Okay, if you don't have this fragrance and you want it or want to know how it smells like just picture her or watch her on the Cotton Candy cloud and that's what it smells like.

eliasradiance
eliasradiance

I have Meow solid perfume locket...it smells sweet milky gummy ... it reminds me of Christmas sweets ... reminds of sweet warm yogurt with strawberries in it ( lot of memories this perfume brings to me ) ... it is so yummy candy... his sweetness is exactly at the limit of sweetness that I can handle .....because normally I hate over sickly sweetness.... however meow sweetness exactly in the crucial point ... so i don't hate it ... it was risky try from Katy Perry to impress me by this kind of sweetness but its worth every sniff!!... good job :)

nuitnoir
nuitnoir

Very nice, good lasting power and sillage BUT quite safe & plain compared to purr.

TinyNeuron
TinyNeuron

The pear was too strong

PaolaLevine

Omg in my last comment I meant i apply Meow! at like 1pm normally and I still can smell it when I go bed about 12AM! It really last a long time on me, love it :)

PaolaLevine

I personally love this perfume! i bought it just because it's Katy's! lol but then when i smelled it i ended up falling in love with it, i love vanilla, and i can pretty much smell vanilla and like... cotton candy or cupcake thing, so sweet, and the great thing is that it last on me for so long! i normally apply it about 1pm and i still can smell it when i go to bed about 12pm, no other perfume last on me that long :P i love it, and recomend it if you love sweet scents.

nicolefraser35
nicolefraser35

I went to Terry White Chemist nearly everyday to spray this when it was around $80 a bottle, then it went on sale at Priceline for $44 for 100ml and I jumped on it! It's my new favourite! It's cheerful and warm and I imagine I smell something close to fairy floss. It lasts all day at work, not so much on my skin but definitely on my clothes, throughout the day I'll get a whiff of myself and stop for a moment because I just smell that delicious! Much warmer and longer lasting than purr, big fan! :)

julieanneh
julieanneh

Thanks for the priceline $44 tip. My 14 year old daughter loves the cat bottles and the scents. She is getting Purr for Christmas and I got it for $40 at Chemist Warehouse. I just picked up Meow, cheapest price around for her birthday just after Christmas. The beginnings of her perfume collection i'm guessing!

misswhiskers
misswhiskers

Very nice scent, it's a very sweet vanilla type of scent. I enjoyed her first perfume but, I prefer this one way more! The bottle is also adorable which is an added bonus as well.

suiteladybug
suiteladybug

I enjoy this sweet concoction and its bottle. This scent is really nice for first dates where you want to be happy regardless of how the date ends up. At least you end up smelling happy. If wanna wear something sweet and delectable...wear this.

Psyche

BTW I don't smell honey in this. I hate honey scents, like Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur. This is more of a pure sugar sweet than the earthy honey sweet.

Psyche

It took me a long time to find a tester for Meow. I dont like Purr! To me it's like getting punched in the face with a purse full of slightly rancid peaches by a very angry old lady wearing 5 different floral perfumes. If that makes sense. Lol. holiday shopping the other day I found the 100ml for an amazing $44 at Priceline (in Australia btw where everything is more expensive!). At that price I was going to blind buy it but found the tester, and gosh I like it! It's sweet , fruity, but has a gorgeous milkyness to it which calms and mellows the fruit. The tangerine is so lovely, it's like tiny baby tangerines dancing with vanilla beans. It's strong but delicate.

In the dry down the one thing that bugs me is the chemically vanilla smell. It's the kind of vanilla smell that has a weird note of acrid tobacco. That is the same reason why I just can't stand Jessica Simpson's fancy...it smells like someone smoked a box of cigars and tried to cover the smell by rolling around in cheap vanilla extract. HOWEVER, the vanilla in Meow is not nearly as offensive to me. This perfume is spunky but cuddly, definitely kittenish and comforting but with an invigorating burst of playful tangerine.

For reference the soft milky quality underlying the jazzy tangerine reminds me of the comforting feeling I get from Fancy Love. I love love milky perfumes :) highly recommend giving this baby a spin especially if you're looking for a calmer sweet and girlish scent and if Purr bombards you like it does me.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

So lovely smell :) But after putting it on today, i feel that it smells like More PINK Please by Victoria`s Secret.Love both perfumes!!! If you liked/loved More PINK Please and cant get it anymore, try Meow :)

amy1983
amy1983

This is very sweet. I smell candied fruits. I like the sweetness,but I don't like the fruits. I wanted something marsmallowy and sweet,but the fruits keep getting in the way. I think that the candied fruits should have been made less dominant.
This scent reminds me of a certain kind of candy,a lollipop that's the same color as the bottle.

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

smells kinda like cotton candy.

perfumebox
perfumebox

I'm way past the target age group for this scent and spent a good few months making snarky remarks about the kitschy bottle (surely this is a chunky pink alien?) Then I found myself so curious after reading the notes-listing that I ended caving and getting a bottle.

For me, the very milky, thick vanilla sweetness is strong right from the start, with a trace of light fruits. The florals and citrus are all but nonexistent, and just add a spun-sugar airiness to the composition at the start which makes people think of cotton candy. The pear is the strongest besides the vanilla, but some days I can't smell it, and some days I catch whiffs of it well into the drydown. This is a little too much for me in warm weather (it smells like hot sweetened milk to me) but for cool nights when I want a little comfort and indulgence, this beats raiding the fridge.

killer__queen
killer__queen

My sweetie bought me a bottle of this the other day-- he really liked it because he said that to him it smells like cherry jello... I can kind of get that LOL!

But it is sweet, a sugared fruit scent. The vanilla is more whipped cream than cookie-baking. Very candyland. It's made it's way to one of my favorite fragrances, I don't want to stop wearing it :)

(Side note-- does anyone else who owns this have trouble with the collar/lid? The collar with the M came off my bottle with no fight and for a moment I thought, "Oh, this could be like a ring." But when I put it back on the bottle, the lid would fall right off and now only locks on without it...)

AudreyTr
AudreyTr

Meow smells amazing ! He smells like marshmallow and candy on my skin. he have a relly long lasting and I hoooppeee having this perfume for Xmas :) I already have Purr by KP so my collection of her will be complete :)

msjessicarabbit
msjessicarabbit

Meow is creamy, sweet, and candy-like. I imagine wearing this scent on a cool autumn or winter day when the leaves are colorful but it's too cold to go outside, so instead the day is spent cuddled inside drinking hot chocolate and reading by the fireplace. I have been complemented when wearing this scent; however, it fades after about 4 or 5 hours. All in all, it is a nice fragrance if you dream of candy floss clouds and chocolate rivers flowing through marshmallow mountains. I personally really love this scent, but I wish it lasted longer and projected farther.

vioversilver
vioversilver

I bought this on a blind buy because of the pretty kitty bottle , and it was only $19.99 for 3.4 fl.oz.
Personally I get tangerine , pear, a creamy floral note , vanilla and sandalwood.
It is sweet but not too sweet , I don't get the cotton candy smell alot of others get from Meow.
To me it's not a very strong fragrance , it's more on the subtle side , it has a soft feminine creamy cozy feel to it,which is very appealing to me, I feel Meow has a sweet personality to it ,cute little kitten, not dangerous feline, which I'm sure that's what the creators intended.
Longevity is about five hours, tangerine or maybe its the orange flower note that keeps it fresh, then amber takes over for the creamy effect along with the vanilla.
A very appealing perfume, not exotic, but kittenish.

reyjasson
reyjasson

Had this on the department store yesterday, but unfortunately I didn't get to have it sprayed on me. I got to smell the insides of the bottle cap though (which was very cute). It's almost the same as Purr, but more creamy and, as what Katy herself said, edible. Would make for a very yummy experience!

4.5/5

tyekristopher

Meow, is a sweet treat deal! It's fun,flirty, playful. It is very youthful and energetic. You will love it if you like,Bs fantasy, fancy by jessica ect great fragrance!

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

The name should be “Sweet Kitty" Its Sexy,soft,Sweet, yumminess.. Vanilla funnel cake toped with. Candied pear,carmel glaze and whipped cream. I don't smell any floral notes. Pear,vanilla,carmel,tofee and some orange And powder notes once it dries down. Making it soft and creamy. .This is sweet carnival fun. Way sweeter and more unique than Purr, which is a cheaper dupe of Viva La Juicy In my opinion. I'm gonna have to layer it with some sweet smelling lotion. Because just like I suspected the stsying power is so so. But I love the scent. It makes me feel like,I'm edible. Lol. I hope to reel the men in with t
his.And the bottle is just gorgeous.

You Go girl...Katie.

krayonkid

"... announced as very sweet" And they weren't kidding. With the first spray, my head filled with thoughts of candy floss and all things sweet and playful. It was sugar from head to toe.

The vanilla is very prominent in a sugar coated kind of way. It's like drinking sugar water, with way too much sugar in it. I do get florals, although only a tiny hint and I certainly do not find any woody or ambery nuances. This is sugary sweet confection. Not bad, i adore it, but this scent should not be taken too seriously. Really, if Purr was the teenager going into her 20's, Meow is the younger sister who finally got into her teens. Its fun, all round.

Only caution with Meow is, it is very strong, so be cautious with how many sprays you use. Two tops and you're good for the entire day (I made the mistake of spraying both my arms AND my neck... I had a headache for the first 5hours of having the perfume on.)

Also, on the upside again, this scent really lasts, just like her older sister Purr. If Purr is for a girls night out, Meow is a day at the beach.

vicka16
vicka16

I love it! The bottle is very cute and it smells great! There is a ressemblance with Purrr, the fragrance is soft, musky and fruty but not overpowering at all.

Tsz
Tsz

Yummy...vanilla cookies. I can smell vanilla cookies or vanilla cake on me. Mmmmmmmmmmm....this fragrance makes me hungry. And the bottle is gorgeous.

Daisyloverr

The bottle reminds me of a Disney star. Katy, you're not fifteen !! That bottle reminds me of those toys I played with when I was 8. If you listen to Katy Perry's "California gurls" or "hot n cold", you can only guess what this perfume smells like. The scent notes makes you think of a big lollipop or strawberry ice cream. If this perfume was done by Justin Bieber, I would understand, but Katy Perry, no no no! And Candyfornia? Katy, you need to grow up from those honeysuckle scents and disney costumes, you're not a child anymore. And the bottle is ridicilous.

Princess
Princess

Smells yummy! It smells like a mellow version of BS fantasy

Koject
Koject

To me this smell exactly like FCUK Friction for Her only difference is Meow a little bit better quality. But if you on the budget try FCUK

icingsugar
icingsugar

Gorgeous smells just like jingle g though.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

If you love sugary, overly sweet scents then this is for you! Very sweet, powdery. It's nice to use this to layer with other perfumes. I get vanilla, pear, jasmine with a hint of gardenia. Very girly scent.

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

Oh Katy... :) <3 This is one of those that make me feel alive. I sprayed it this morning while driving home and just kept taking sniffs of the air. Last night I wore it to dinner with my family and my uncle said "something smells like candy... oh, it's you!" Very sweet and vanilla-y. The first spray has some sugary fruity smell. Reminded me a bit of Wonderstruck, but better. The drydown is so sweet. It actually smells like what I think Britney's Circus Fantasy should have smelled like. I am OBSESSED with circuses (the ethereal ones... not carny ones...) and I think this has a very circusy feel to it. Warm and sweet and inviting. Love it. :)

cinema1974
cinema1974

Purchased both purr and meow....I liked purr better, Meow has a chemical base that seems to smell like the notes are over power by them... That why Purr is better, it a sweet perfume and it an average one but for me purr is way better than meow... So test it first before you buy.I do agree the perfume bottle is goofy...but it is a sweet candy family perfume....

alannah93
alannah93

i got this perfume as a tester a few days ago, when it was first sprayed on my wrist i loved it, but after about 2 minutes the vanilla started to kick in very strongly, the vanilla was that strong it began to give me a headache and i had to wash it off. it's far far too strong, i prefer the vanilla of dolce & gabbana - the one it isn't as sickly as this.

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I bought this on a blind-buy a few days ago. I decided to test out Meow for a few days before deciding to keep it or not. On first impression I was unsure of what to think. It was definitely really sweet and pretty. It smells strongly of vanilla. For a few days I thought I was in love with it, but three days into testing out Meow I fell out of love with it! It smelled almost exactly the same as a vanilla air freshener! It is a nice scent, but its not something that I'd like to wear on my body. However, it does smell better than Purr. It was close to being a perfect sweet scent, but something is lacking there for me. Almost.

kurobara yuki

In my opinion, I think that Meow is much more sweeter and creamier from Purr. Despite the sweetness, I still managed to find some notes that are refreshing (maybe the fruity notes) But still, I REALLY, REALLY LOVE BOTH OF THEM :D. LOVE3 <3

chunx2
chunx2

I just bought MEOW gift set blindly only because I love sweet perfumes and cats :D and when I smelled it, OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT! Milky vanilla.. I'm in heaven.. Delicious.. I'm tempted to taste it because Meow is really yummy. Out of all my perfumes this is THE BEST. Can can, Fantasy, Fancy, Magnetism, Purr, they all need to step aside because the throne of my favorite perfume has been taken over by Meow *kiss*

Shinbin
Shinbin

Lovely and sweet. wore it down to the hairdressers and got commented how lovely the smell is.. so in a way it is strong enough to wear i think .. defintely not sickeningly sweet than fantasy but its like a better version of it :D

annisa.a
annisa.a

I tried Meow since it's been compared to JS Fancy, which is so far my most favourited "warm" fragrance.
And Meow could've beaten Fancy, if only Meow last longer.

For me, Meow smells like creamy, milky, vanilla. Sweet and warm, powdery and cuddly.
It's a sweet scent and close to the skin.
I guess gourmand lovers would love it.

However, it doesn't last long on my skin. I guess I can only detect its smell for 1 hour the most. :(
I do live in a tropical country, so I don't know if the warm weather can fade the smell away...

If only it lasts long...

I won't buy a new bottle of Meow once I've finished using it, but it would be a nice gift. :)

blueandpinkpizza
blueandpinkpizza

Yum! This scent smells just like Candyfornia! It's soooo sweet and I'm into the sweet type. I also have Purr, which is a bit darker. I've been a fan of Katy for a very long time, and I don't regret buying this from fragrancenet.com with Purr too.

nvnwf
nvnwf

Please help me..
I want to know, that is meow available as 175 ml ?

Damag
Damag

Meow is pure delight! Vanilla, marshmallows and strawberries!!! Mmmmmm smells very yummi I'm in love!!!!

ForrealMe2

BEST BEST BEST BEST! Love this scent next to Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears...it is cotton candy,marshmallows and vanilla hands down...way better than Purr..love Purr but it is a more floral scent where as Meow is definately sweet candy scent...so love this i will always have Meow and Hidden Fantasy i am in heaven right now...floating around in candy goodness..mmmm
;))))

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Purchased this as a blind buy after trying Purr and loving it. Based on the reviews, I was pretty sure that I would like it. I was so right, I LOVE MEOW!!!! This is what I imagined Jessica Simpson's Fancy should have smelled like but didn't. On me, Meow starts out heavy on the vanilla, some honeysuckle, a hint of pear, bits of cotton candy and warm musk, all things that work well on my skin. Hours later, when Meow has reached it's maximum fragrance potential, I still detect heavy vanilla, musk and baby powder and cotton candy. I am in love with MEOW! Call me childish, this is the fragrance that I have been waiting for forever. I've always loved the smell of baby powder and vanilla but other perfumes made me smell like a child's toy. Not Meow, they got it right and managed to make cotton candy, vanilla and baby powder smell sexy.

I've seen comparisons to Fancy, Fantasy, Pink Sugar, and Viva La Juicy. I would tend to agree with one exception, all of those smell like candy and stay at that super sweet level all day, they don't warm up and don't develop past the sweetness. I have Fantasy, Fancy and Can Can and Meow is, by far, the best one. I've also seen comparisons to Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck (no, that one reeks and is spicy beyond measure), Justin Beiber's Someday (no, that one is 95% florals that lingers at florals) and BBW's Pink Chiffon (vaguely, too much floral and not enough sweet), and Harajuku Lovers Baby (just the baby powder note and Baby lasts next to nothing) but I disagree with those as well. MEOW is the best and I would rank it my favorite perfume ever and that is hard to say as I change fragrances everyday. I think I may have finally found my signature scent.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! (Also I scored the big 3.4 oz bottle at TJ Maxx for $25.00, main reason this was a blind buy but well worth it!!!!)

CoriH
CoriH

I was in the mall today and passed by the counter and saw this and decided to try it on a whim and BOY AM I GLAD I DID. This scent is perfectly delicious. It's like someone has wrapped me in strawberries vanilla and milk. It is not very complex but what it lacks in complexity it more than makes up for in overall scent. It is warm and inviting girly but in a comforting yet provocative way if that's possible. The sillage is pretty close to skin which i think adds a further dimension of sexiness to it. I love it I truly do and I fully intend to buy it and soon. I could just imagine what this will be like in the winter months. I totally recommend this.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Absolutely wonderful! Smells great.

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is such a cute scent, it smells like whipped cream! You could probably guess by the bottle, it's not to be taken too seriously, but it is very cute and cuddly. Meow is a lot like Secret Wonderland from Bath and Body Works, it's soft and understated, with that creamy/musky vanilla that I just LOVE, with a hint of a salty/buttery quality to it. It seems like it might have a bit of strawberry too, but the fruit is hard to pick out, it's much more of a creamy vanilla-musk than fruity or floral. Overall, it's mild, sweet, soft and girly, and I like it a lot.

Meow didn't work on me like the other reviewers are saying. I got an extremely boring fruity vanilla that dried down to cheap smelling vanilla like you plug into a wall socket to deodorize your home. I love vanilla fragrances but this one smelled synthetic and cheap, like they didn't use decent ingredients. I'm glad others found it worked for them, because the cat is darn cute. On me, it wasn't worth the time.

kikinha
kikinha

Tries this one today along with Purr. Love this one. It is a very sweet, vanilla like scent without being overwhelming. Long lasting, I have tried it at 1pm and 5 hours later, it is still here. Much better than Purr in my opinion. But then again, I LOVE vanilla scents!

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

This is a very pretty scent. To me it smells heavily of strawberry from top to base notes which is strange because apparently the only fruity scents present in this perfume are pear and tangerine...
I would say this is a fragrance for young girls (age 12-18) because it is a quite sweet and girly concoction.

vlann
vlann

I own both Purr and Meow. Honestly, I blind-bought this one, and I gotta say that I'm highly satisfied with the purchase as Meow is sure a lot better than Purr imho.

Meow started with a sweet yummy scent, somewhat like glazed-pear. The sweetness continues quite constantly and it dries down to a real creamy vanilla (that what makes me fall for it)

Meow shares a bit resemblance to Fancy and Fantasy, while in my opinion Meow appeared as the best because Meow is sweet for sure, but still soft. It's kind of a balanced version of those two mentioned above (both Fancy and Fantasy are extremely sweet)

P.S. another plus point of purchasing this one is now I have two cute kitties sitting on my drawers

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

A sweet frosting-like scent. A more subtle proposal than Katy's Purr.

damewolf13
damewolf13

Mmmmmmmmmm...this perfume smells good enough to eat!
It opens with a yummy blend of pear, and vanilla with a touch of amber. In a few seconds you will be able to catch the very aromatic blend of orange blossom, jasmine,and gardenia while still sensing the original pear,vanilla,amber blend. This is a sweet scent, but never heavy or overpowering. It is a light, sweet, fun scent that will wear well in any season, or time of day. I will be repurchasing this fragrance.

fragranceluver715
fragranceluver715

I love this! It smells like sweet vanilla and candy! I love how its the same bottle as Purr except its a pale pink, which for some reason looks as a better color for the bottle instead of a dark transparent purple. I want this perfume so badly!

The Perfume Addict
The Perfume Addict

Meow by Katy Perry is a sweet and vanilla scent . The top notes include tangerine, pear, jasmine and gardenia . Now , gardenia is a very strong white floral so when I saw that I was a bit worried as how well it would blend with the fruits .But really I don't smell the gardenia at all! Its really nothing , I guess the pear and vanilla is really dominating the scent . So , meow opens up with a very nice pear and vanilla scent , very vanilla!! If you love vanilla this will definitely be your new favourite !Very very strong vanilla ! So the strongest note (1st) Vanilla , (2nd) pear . Throughout the day the scent really doesn't change at all , always that beautiful vanilla . Love this fragrance ! KEEP IT UP KATY !! LOVE YOUR FRAGS . This fragrance lasts the whole day! And it is strong! I spray like 3 times on my shirt and it seriously lasts the whole day! but definitley it fades . :)

wind83
wind83

To me it is close to Midnight Fantasy, but more softer.. I smell the vanilla and its like sweet candy.

It is okay for day or night.

i gave it 7/10

june_shmily
june_shmily

IS this better than Purr??help me!!

agiuliano87
agiuliano87

It smells lovely but it only lasts about an hour on me. One day it even seemed to disappear after about 15 minutes. It smells very nice I just wish it would last longer on my skin.

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

If I want a very sweet scent, with fresh/tropical fruits (peach, apricot and pear, mostly) "dancing around it", wich one should I get: meow or purr?

woodbines
woodbines

I don't get much floral out of this, but I do get a nice sweet candy smell. At the opening, I got a playful burst of pear laced with the tangerine. When the vanilla and amber came in they brought a nice warm, creaminess to the fragrance. As I continued to wear it, the scent settled in something closer to a vanilla-y red rope licorce (you know, the red kind not the anise kind). After an hour, the scent is lingering. I did not have a generous application (a light bit at the inside of the elbow and wrist), and I can smell it ~2-3 inches above the skin. For me, this is a nice any occasion daytime scent. A wonderful playful bit of fluff that doesn't seem to take itself too serious.

edit: 3 hours after application and I gave myself a sniff~ I definitely get a nice sandlewood note with the vanilla. It was hiding under all that candy

paojaime
paojaime

I like it a lot... not my favorite fragrance, it smells like cotton candy! But it has a nice vanilla dry down, so it's still pleasant. A little too candy-sweet for me...

iLoVeTHe80s87

I sniffed this at Ulta the other day (with the original intention of sniffing Purr, but that tester was empty). It smelled pleasantly sweet and cuddly. I enjoy sweet smelling perfumes, but the ones that use natural sweeteners, like fruit and vanilla, are always my favorites. Meow was just that. The unique fruity scent (I haven't come across many tangerine and pear scented perfumes) made it light and sweet, and the vanilla made it sweet and snuggly (warm). It wasn't anything to absolutely knock my socks off and make me want to immediately purchase it, but it did smell excellent.

karenrobert

apparently so many people also like this fragrant. To me, i's sweet and very creamy. It smells like a delicious cookie creamy treat. It has a very strong powdery vanilla dry down. So if you like those two combo, you will love this fragrant. If you love to eat rich creamy sweet desserts you hit the jack pot with this fragrant. You will smell just like it.

HelenaSimmondssents
HelenaSimmondssents

This is a beautifully light fragrance, the main notes I pick up are vanilla and pear, Perfect for a day time fragrance to wear out that's not overpowering but would get a second sniff. This is a perfect duo with Katy Perry purr as a night fragrance. Also, super cute bottles! Perfect compliment to a dresser. Love them both :-)

nightcat23

Smells like sweet soft marshmallows! Light, whipped and fluffy.

gleek
gleek

I Absolutely love this scent. It is not like most celebrity scents. Most scents made by celebrities always make a big statement. Wheather it is a sexy scent or not, the celeb perfumes always try to duplicate what its personality is. But Meow doesnt do that. it is just a fun, light, bubbly scent that you can wear daily without scaring people off. Its just something you can put on without worrying about what its statement is.
For the scent, it is a lightly sweet scent but not overpowering...and it shouldnt give you a headache. It smells like cotton candy in vanilla clouds. When you hear that it sounds very sweet but it is not. It is a beautiful scent, that is fun yet relaxing. Its delicious and something that i can wear daily <3

ladymillion123456789

I have added meow! into my perfume collection and its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

smells like cotton candy

punkyboy92
punkyboy92

Meow is a subtle gourmand. on me all I smell is cotton candy and light vanilla musk. Id say to Anyone who hasn't smelt it. That its a powerful yet very light sweetness. It's not pink sugar but definitely dominanted by sweet on my skin. To me this is a lighter wonderstruck. But where ws gets citrusy on me meow stays the same sweet. This is a subtle scent. I think its nicely executed. I just wish it would evolve to more notes. It's a one note. Lasting power below average. Id classify it as heavier edt instead of edp. Its nice but a bit expensive for what it actually provides.its like I said a weaker subtle wonderstruck, but ok. Its not a look at me scent, it dosent command. But it makes a light kind addition to my collection. Subtle sweet if that's what you like the bottles for you
. This was a gift but I will not buy another when its done
That said I think the bottles cuter then purr! Which bottle do you think is cuter? Meow or purr?

ambersuz
ambersuz

Really wanted to love this perfume. Cute bottle, love Katy Perry, but the scent smells somewhat cheap. I bought it because I wanted something similar to my Wonderstruck perfume. It goes on very sweet and fruity, but then slowly comes into a musky powdery smell which is somewhat sickening. I like it, but love Wonderstruck better.

sweetiepea161616

This scent is nice and sweet and sugary, just like I like it. Initially, the pear completely dominates. After a minute the vanilla really comes through along with some weird note that I can't pinpoint. It's almost a soapy note, and a bit off putting. It reminds me of a fruiter, vanilla flavored Dove soap bar. Remember those? That's it! It's a white Dove soap bar. Ok, so if you like fruity, sweet, and soapy, this is for you. You'd probably like Circus Fantasy too then. This one stays close to the skin and is fun and flirty, but for me not worth buying a whole bottle. I will stick with my little samples for now.

ladymillion123456789

i really do like this fragrance even though i tend to stay away from celebrity fragrances but i really want meow in my collection!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetsunlight
Sweetsunlight

If there is anyone out there that has this and doesn't like it, I would be willing to trade, I have a ton of perfumes, PM me and I will send you a list if your interested!!
~Thanks~ Sweetsunlight!

cocobella
cocobella

i wasn't a big fan of purr, but this one is nice. it is sweet and girly, but not sickly sweet. it is not straight to ur face but very gentle and comforting. the lasting power is good, the sillage mediocre.
i agree that vanilla and pear are the most prominent notes.
well done!

Aspendina
Aspendina

Wow so sweet I love how sweet and sugary this is, gotta have this one

RickOhm
RickOhm

I smelled this for the first time today and i have to say that although I like this fragrance and Katy Perry a lot, i thought that this was really a mediocre sweet vanilla scent. Definitely not special enough to be dubbed a perfume, trying this for the first time it did come across as a nice sweet body spray more so than a perfume well over 50 dollars for a large bottle. The projection and lasting power is miniscule lasting for an hour and a half at the most with about 5 sprays. Having no sillage whatsoever ,It seems as though it is an intimate fragrance meant for people who are very near in proximity. with all that said Meow is a bit different from the cloying candy coated perfumes that are so popular it is a much more toned down and softer cupcake light on the frosting.

jordy0119
jordy0119

This is a really sweet scent...I like it much better than a lot of the sugary-sweet scents that are so popular these days. And it is actually MUCH better than Katy Perry's first scent Purr. The bottle is adorable as well. However, I returned mine since I just felt like it wasn't for me. Maybe it was just a little young for me, I don't know, but if you're looking for a sugary-sweet but a little bit more unique scent, I definitely recommend it.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm in love with this scent! It reminds me of something that I smelled before and liked...I wish I knew what it could be? But at least I can smell this if I never find out LOL

And I like this more than the Purr perfume :)

rosembloom

I just recieved my utra cute bottle from CakesandCuddles!!! Thank you hon!!! It is quite simply scrumptious: exactly what I am looking for in a sweet yet luminous fragrance: fluffy and fruity vanilla! The pear really sparkles like peach in this one as it mingles with mouthwatering sweet tangerine. It even reminds me of Paris Passport: Paris!(which I am using up sooo fast this summer!). I personally have taken care of cats and rescued them all my life so this little gem means a lot to me: innocence, gentleness, fluffy cuteness and sweet mystery! Edit to come! Thanx Cuddles!!!!! xxxx

nush imogen

This is such a beautiful scent, it's super sweet so not for everyone, but i personally really love it. It reminds me of Jessica Simpson Fancy a lot, and a little bit of Beyonce Pulse as well, both my favorites. It lasts surprisingly long!

Rebeccastan
Rebeccastan

I love this! Just bought the 1.7 oz (biggest available at this time there) CUTE bottle at ulta, and got a solid perfume locket to match for free :D
To me it smells similiar to viva la juicy, own it as well, subtle differences (on me), but love them both, and MEOW is way more cost effective!

nush imogen

message me if you have this perfume and want to sell, even used in any size!

Macy Autumn
Macy Autumn

i really really want it I heard it smells like cotton candy and it smells so sweet. Does it still come with a meow locket????

Tas33
Tas33

I'm not a huge fan of Katy Perry, she has a couple good songs, but I wasn't remotely interested in trying her perfumes. I recently tested Meow based on the reviews here and I love it! Sweet and delicious vanilla with just a hint of fruitiness in the background. I'm so happy I smelled Meow before Purr, as I found that I don't like Purr much at all. I love sweet scents, and this has just launched itself to the top of my favorites list! I think it's perfect for summer days and evenings.

On another note, If you like this scent, I just found a new shampoo and conditioner that have a similar scent - L'Oreal EverCreme Nourishing in the gold bottles. The scent is listed as "Camelina".

A strong sweet vanilla based fragrance, with some very subtle fruits and florals in the background. It seems natural to compare this to Purr, so I'll just say this smells nothing like Purr. This is much sweeter, with less florals and more vanilla. I am also getting a noticeable amber note.

kurobara yuki

I can't wait for it to arrive in Malaysia. I hope that it smells wonderful. :)

Flowercat
Flowercat

This makes up for the last few missed attempts I've made at finding a new sweet, 100% girly-but-not-obnoxious scent to call my own! Meow is so pure and simple...no surprise sour notes mixed in with the lovely soft sugary powdery ones. Thank goodness there is no tartness. It is unique in that it is content to be innocent, feminine, and gentle, without throwing in pseudo-sophistication with contrasting harsh notes. This beautiful scent will thrill Girly For Life crazy cat ladies like me as well as genuine young innocents, and people in the mood to be innocent and lovely-smelling too! KUDOS to Katy Perry. I'll be stocking up on this one.

lealif
lealif

I admit I was totally sucked in by the cute bottle design. However, I'm not disappointed by the scent. Sweet, very vanilla-y and creamy. It faded after 3-4 hours or so. I wouldn't buy it again, but I do like it, and I love the bottle.

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

I bought this with hesitation, because a lot of y'all are complaining about longevity. Now, I will say that this is a light fragrance, but it is noticeable and lingers! On skin, it does fade, but if you apply it to your clothes it does linger for a good eight or nine hours! It is such a smooth fruit, and smooths into such a creamy vanilla. I would refer to this as the summer version of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck. Really delicious. It's not as BOLD, or as FIREWORK Katy perry as you might have imagined. It's very soft, and cuddly (like a kitty!). Unlike a kitten, there is no bite or fierceness with this. If you want a very soft and lingering cuddly fragrance for the summer, this is it! :)

SBunny
SBunny

Candied pears topped with vanilla cream. Delicious!

As it's Spring I wondered if I bought this prematurely as the vanilla and amber may have been too heavy but luckily they are not. The pear is prominent in this, fruity, juicy and sweet. The vanilla and the amber adds to the sweetness and creates some warmth. It dries down to a creamier, sweeter version than the initial spray.

This is quite light and the lasting power is only around 3 hours. The scent is lovely though, one for lovers of delicious, edible gourmands.

SandraV
SandraV

I just love the bottle so much I almost don't even care how it smells;)Honestly though I haven't seen it for sale yet where I live but would like to sniff it.P.S.@vsmini:I'm 39 so don't worry about if you are too 'old' for a bottle like this.We all need to be a little girly now and then:)

KatyK
KatyK

Darling husband bought me Purr and was surprised that I liked it so he bought me this one too - he still thinks the bottles are a big laugh! I don't like this one as much as the first - it's lighter, fruitier and sweeter. I can treally smell pears and that seems to be a note that's in so much now that I am disappointed to smell it here. After the first one I expected more......
but then again it's not really aimed at my age group. So, it's pleasant and in no way offensive but I think it smells cheaper than Purr. So ok - but I look forward to her next one to see if it will go darker - I hope so!

Miffymuffin
Miffymuffin

Again, don't care what it smells like I want this pretty pink cat to sit next to my purple one. I LOVE THESE BOTTLES.Didn't like Purr at first but if you use it sparingly and get past the harsh flowery opening it calms down into something quite pleasant.
Maybe this will be the same????????

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Smells really complex and deep. Really like it. Get coconut notes, vanilla and a syrup-ish kinda pear. Like it much more than Purr, and I also find the bottle cuter in this version :)

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

The fact that the main accords are sweet, with vanilla, makes me want the perfume more...i love sweet scents. You can never go wrong with adding some vanilla for sweetness:)!!

Booogie
Booogie

Sweet, creamy, soft and sugary. Mmm :)

What I get from this is juicy pear topped with thick, sweet cream. The tangerine comes through not citrusy but more like a creamsicle. No tartness whatsoever. This scent is exactly what it looks like... this sweet kitten is a lover, not a fighter!

I could see myself enjoying this scent year-round. It would be sweet and cozy during colder months, yet fun and drool-worthy like ice cream when the weather heats up.

I've also gotta add that the lasting power is insane. One spray lasted a whole day which for me is unheard of. I can still smell a tiny, tiny trace of it on that same shirt today.

big pink jelly bean
big pink jelly bean

why am i just hearing about this now like i love katy perry

helloblob
helloblob

This smells like sweet sweet candy, LOVE IT !!

RED ROSE!
PLEASE DO NOT USE ON UR CAT... SHE OR HE WILL HAVE TO LICK IT OFF WHEN HE OR SHE GROOMS... TASTES AWFUL TO HUMANS, IMAGINE ANIMALS! PERHAPS YOUR COUCH OR LINEN WOULD DO THE TRICK? :)

chrissi.ville
chrissi.ville

does anyone know where i can buy this in the uk?:(

the churumbel
the churumbel

I didn't like the color of the bottle so I thought the smell will be a little bit boring, but today I smelled it and I really loved it! Is so sweet, I can only smell the vanilla and the fruits. For me Purr is a perfume for the night and Meow is more soft and warm. Actually tomorrow at first hour i'm going for him! So today Meow taught me a lesson: not judge the perfume only for the bottle:)

PerfumeLovexo
PerfumeLovexo

I want this one soo bad! Do you guys think its worth it??? i think the bottle is adorable! I WONDER what shes going to come up with next! hmmm... :)

PerfumeWhore
PerfumeWhore

Great, now the scary-eyed purple cat has a girlfriend!
Expect them to have kittens!

SexySpice
SexySpice

Hmmm... mixed reviews over here, even on the same skin! I found the scent to smell a bit like plastic, my sister found the scent to be almost identical to Purr, and my mother found it lovley! What a puzzlement... I guess it all comes down to personal preference!

Whit
Whit

OMG! Yum, yum, yum! I think I like this better than Purr. Yes, it's a sweet vanilla frag, so if sweet isn't your thing, you might want to stay away from it. I let my hubby smell it and he loved it! It seems to be very long-lasting too, which is another plus. Love it!

secretcrush
secretcrush

Just picked up my bottle last nite and trust me the compliments didn't stop all nite :) If u love sweet scents definitely give this one a try... Sugar frosted fruits and creamy vanilla r definitely on full blast here with moderate projection and longevity.

sweetscent90
sweetscent90

Like it but don't love it.
The pear is strong which I like, but then fades into a plain vanilla smell.
It doesn't last long 1 hour max.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

just picked this up at nordy's ! love it! prada candy should have had the lasting power of this...love!

tanyadupuy7
tanyadupuy7

I love the smell of vanilla so when i smelt this I loved it. This smells a little bit like caramel. It smells very sweet because of the vanilla. This is my favorite fragrance!!! :)

sweetiepea161616

I got a sample of this at Nordies. I can't think of the notes right now because I got some other samples that day too, but what I do remember is that I really liked it. It's sweet and has a nice fruity vanilla feel to it. It smells so yummy, but the bottle is hideous! If I did buy this, it would be one of my "under the counter" bottles, not the pretty ones I show off on my vanity!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I admit I allowed myself to be a little misled by the bottle, which evokes images of pink marshmallows for me. Ultimately, this is not as gourmand a fragrance as I was hoping it would be. It stays light and fluffy...a simple floral-fruity-vanilla fragrance. I would prefer to smell this on other people rather than myself.

AggieSwtHrt2011
AggieSwtHrt2011

I can't decide if I want to try this scent...I'm not a big fan of vanilla...ok I HATE vanilla...but I don't mind it in some fragrances when it blends well with other scents and isn't a dominant sweet syrup smell. I guess I like more natural vanilla scents, subtle and soothing. I prefer florals and fruits the most with hints of musky scents...I don't have a signature yet cause I haven't found the PERFECT frangrance, but the ones I have all come fairly close.

My day to day body mist (not perfume) is Victoria's Secret PINK Pretty & Pure body mist or WholeEarth ecoChic body spray.

Out of the fragrances I have my favorite is Estee Lauder Pleasures and I want Burberry, Burberry Weekend, and Michale Kors' signature.

Would you guys recomend this one? What about Purr?

rosecat

Update: I am in love with this fragrance, it's a "Gourmand" not a light "floral - fruity" scent. If you seek gourmands: sweet with a touch of fruit then you will like this. The pear stands out initially, but it's a warm scent, and warns up with ur body. I can't wait for it's release in OZ. I will be stocking up. Although similar to " Fancy" which I found cheap, very synthetic & headache inducing. "Meow" is more natural, rounded and composed very well.

Malibu

The pear is the strongest fruit note in MEOW and gives the fragrance a light and watery feel. Combined with the tangerine, I find the fruits used in MEOW to be milder and fresher then those used in Purr. I also think there is peach to soften the fresh feel down a bit. The soft vanilla is present through all of the fragrance, with adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the mix.

The floral notes used for MEOW are disappointingly underdeveloped. Aside from a breeze of orange blossom and honeysuckle, none of them are strong enough to stand out from the fruits and vanilla. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of pear, peach and vanilla. The sandalwood and musk are mingled closely together so it is a warm and creamy mix - nice, but it is a blend that is used in many fragrances today.

Overall: MEOW is 'nice'. It's pleasant and easy to wear, but it isn't in the slightest bit original and the four/five hour staying power isn't anything to get excited about.

Out of the Katy Perry releases I'd recommended Purr over this, as the floral notes are a bit more developed.

jenny2301
jenny2301

This is a nice scent and that bottle so cute

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

I'll be honest I bought this for the bottle. My name starts with "M" and I just had to have it. I'm not disappointed with the perfume though. I'm probably much older than the target market for this scent but I still find if wearable for someone my age (I'm in my early 30's). Upon spraying I smell the pear scent it's more like a candied pear than fresh pear. The dry down for me is definitely vanilla which is my favorite note so I'm not mad about that. For me this would be a good day scent as I like more Orientals with staying power in the evening. It's definitely feminine, it reminds me of something I used to wear in college but can't place it. Overall, a good buy.

papergurl
papergurl

I like this a lot, it smells like Midnight Fantasy or BBW's Secret Wonderland on me. So I smell plum, but there's no plum listed. I get the vanilla and the amber, but I get more plum than pear. This is a cozy winter scent and then I like Purr for Fall/Spring into Summer. The bottles are nice in the collection, just fun scents that don't take themselves too seriously. I am enjoying them both. The locket is vintage pretty and would make a nice Valentine's gift.

LadyIris890
LadyIris890

I love the light scent Meow has when first applied, but it does not last long at all. Maybe like 2-3 hours at most.

jonr951

I'm loving Meow again! It's too sweet for a sweet lover not to enjoy! I might have to upgrade my 1.7 oz bottle to the 3.4 oz! I need Meow in all the sizes! The bottle is to die for! I can't stop smiling at it. Haha! : )

Robynlovesperfume

I didn't say this in my last review here, but I'd like to add to those who still want a better idea of what Meow smells like(perhaps to those who are considering blind buying)... I'd say that Harajuku Lovers 'Wicked Style Baby' would probably be the closest one, that is, if you were to compare another scent to this one. They are not *exactly* the same, nor do they share the same top and middle notes. However, they both are predominantly vanilla-floral scents. And they have exactly the same base notes as each other(musk, sandalwood, amber, vanilla). So if you love 'Wicked Style Baby', chances are, you'll also love Meow.

I couldn't resist grabbing that girly pink bottle with the sparkling eyes and sniffing the spray nozzle. Mmmm, I thought! I sprayed it on my wrist, and thought it was definitely my kind of scent--sweet, thick, vanilla. It was mostly vanilla with a touch of candied fruit. There's no doubt that I like it and would buy it if I were looking for a great vanilla scent. The only thing that is a drawback is that it started out like a sillage monster, but it died down quite significantly soonafter. Still one of the best celeb fragrances out there.

Ecmaddox

I think katy has outdone herself with this new fragrance. Personally, and accordig to my husband, Meow! smells better than Purr! We both love sweet, warm, vanilla scents more than fruity florals so this was a fantastic purchase! Plus we both love cats and the bottle is just perfect!
I purchased mine off ebay for 20 bucks.. It's a little 1oz kitten. Haha! Will definitely get the gift set when it becomes available in my area..

Robynlovesperfume

I just purchased a 100ml Meow today from Sears, and I am really enjoying it so far.

Meow opens up with a monstrous burst of candied tangerine, pear, and sweet vanilla, which, when combined, give off an intense cotton candy-like smell. This opening is very strong and quite energetic. It might just be me, but I find it settles down much too quickly because after approx 5 minutes(if that), the tangerine completely dies down, with the vanilla taking the lead with the pear following. As the tangerine continues to simmer down, honeysuckle starts to make its way in, for a combination of vanilla, pear, and honeysuckle. I can smell a small amount of jasmine in there as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've now had this fragrance on for 45 minutes. The honeysuckle and pear are still going strong, with sweet vanilla taking the far lead. I can also smell(albeit faintly) some amber and a wee-bit of sandalwood.

Meow is clearly centered around vanilla, which is fine by me because I absolutely adore vanilla. Pear is(to me) the 2nd star of the show with honeysuckle taking a very close 3rd. I'm not sure how long this fragrance is going to last, as I've only had it on for approximately an hour now. I do find it's much fainter than I would like,.. I wish it had the same intensity as when it is first sprayed, or close to it. But regardless, the drydown is very nice, and almost like a super-sweet baby powder vanilla mix, because of its softness.

Overall, I really like this fragrance, I like it sooo much more than her first one. If, by any chance, I happen to see a giftset of Meow, I would definitely purchase it so it can all be layered together. Perhaps that would make it a bit stronger.

danimcneil
danimcneil

The vanilla cream base is quite similar to purr's...but times 10!! Meow is beyond sweeeet! It does smell good, but i think i would get sick quickly surrounded in a cloud of it. I do agree that the glass of the bottle is gorgeous! Meow took out the freshness from purr and added more sugary sweetness. I thought purr had enough of that! Definitely more of a purr girl!

APassionateJourney

BEYOND disappointed with this fragrance. I had to, sadly, return it to Nordstrom. I wanted it because it's by Katy and since I love her and have her first it's out of habit to go and purchase her second. I don't want this at all.

The top notes smell like a burst of strawberry, rasberry and blueberry koolaid and about an hour in it starts to smell ok but by then it's already fading so those bottom notes can't really develop on your skin : (. So sad as I think this bottle is nicer than Purr's bottle. I really wanted to keep this but I just couldn't (:. I don't thinkl I'd want this for free

rosecat

YAY love the bottle! I really Love this perfume, and i want more - I just wish it would last longer on my skin. I do love cats which has me totally sucked in. This is a GOURMAND perfume, barely a trace of white floral.

Smelling it on my skin at first it starts of with a sweet synthetic lolly pear/hard boiled candy scent, with underlying hint of soft vanilla sugar & cream. However around me the scented cloud is sweet vanilla sugar, lolly like, powdery - lightly musk/amber, creamy, light white floral, very nice and SWEET. I did not detect any white floral at first, but then a hint in the dry down which is lovely. There is a similar creamy note that's in "Purr" in this too.

The other thing...I did smell "Fancy" in the shop other week, and sadly "Meow" is very similar scent....this is NOT a unique groundbreaking new scent, it smells like so many others scents out there, but it is a better quality than most celeb lines, even though I do not own or wear any of those! (bar this)

However I prefer "Meow" due to its Cat bottle, the perfume is a great blend and it DOES NOT smell cheap/nasty or headache inducing as the other celeb fragrances do.

If you like gourmands in the vein of "fancy", "Fantasy", "lolita lempicka", "prada candy" etc.. you will like this too, it just a lighter version.

Overall this is a keeper, the "sweet scent" for my perfume wardrobe, it smells great in my hair, on my clothes and of course on my skin! It lasts a lot longer on me than Purr, and nice close to the skin sweetness.

jonr951

I'm enjoying it less and less. Dang it! MUST LOVE MORE! NEED TO KEEP CUTE BOTTLE! Haha! : )

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

i am currently sitting in a cloud of this perfume. haha.

i definitely smell vanilla and the pear. honestly, it reminds me A LOT of wonderstruck. ...but the dry down is much better. and the bottle.

its definitely more of a winter fragrance than purr is, but I ABSOLUTELY ADORE PURR. purr smells much better on me... but i cant resist the gourmand side of this perfume. im buying both cause i can't resist either one. and they look gorgeous together =P

Raina
Raina

Softer than Purr, but just as sweet.

The base notes here bring out the relation between Purr and Meow. If you've smelled them both you'll know they're in the same family. This is softer, with a very juicy sweet fruity note and soft marshmallow fluff vanilla.

Even though the listed notes here are pear and tangerine, for some reason I get neither. Or they come together strangely, because here I get a similar juicy blackberry note to the one found in Purr.

Florals aren't noticeable so if you're looking for all the white florals listed you won't find them here. I'd say out of all of them Lily-of-the-valley is the most noticeable background floral, with the rest acting as more of a pleasant blend.

This lasts for about 2-3 hours and then the fruit and any complexity that might have been there vanishes and it becomes a very close to the skin, simple, sweet, artificial vanilla.

Nothing special, but very "candyland" fun.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

It smells like vanilla. Very sweet. I can't smell any floral note. fuif! lol!

karlee79
karlee79

Sad, this is a complete rip off of Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy, only difference is the sharp juicy bubble gum opening witch last all of 1 minute and then it smells like a stronger version of Fantasy:( sorry Katy, your first one was better.

jonr951

I like it! Nordies FINALLY got it in! It's very soft and sweet. Comforting perfection! I LUV the bottle! Nice job Katy! The vendor said this will be her last kitty! I couldn't believe it! I want the bottle in more colors. Ha! Oh they gave me a Purr solid locket! SO cute! LUV LUV LUV! : )

Update: I don't completely ADORE it. Testing both Purr and Meow together, I like them equally the same. But since I like the Meow bottle more, I guess it beats Purr just a bit. I smell caramel w/ Meow! Am I crazy?! Ha! : )

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

Meeeeow! Just sampled this today. OMG...those white florals are NO WHERE to be found (thank goodness). This is a super sweet kitty who loves to play! She smells very sweet, almost like marshmallows. Softer than Purr, also less fruity. I'll be making a video review of it soon for youtube. Visit my channel, TheFragoholic!

krissycat
krissycat

I want to try this so bad considering how much I love Purr. Unfortunately I haven't seen it in any stores yet. Can't wait to find this one

Ecmaddox

I want this now! I hate that there's no Nordstrom in Alabama so I have to order mine online! But I'm kinda torn because I'm wondering if they might come out with a gift set soon especially since it's Christmas season.. What do you girls think?

vsmini

Yea. My pathetic lame-a$$ is going to be pre-ordering this and doing what I did with her other purple catty bottled fragrance: Use it almost every day but hide it in the medicine cabinet because a 29 year old woman shouldn't have such an ugly cat bottle, that looks like it's meant for teens, on her dresser. Maybe one day I'll get over myself and not care that I have the fragrance wardrobe of a 9th grader. But I digress.

I have a feeling this is going to smell a lot like my favorite winter fragrance: Fancy by Jessica Simpson. The base notes are pretty much identical. Both contain in top and middle notes: pear, gardenia, jasmin and a citrus (JS - Apricot; KP - Nectarine) and they pretty much have an identical base with sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

I think this will be virtually identical to Fancy except that it will be lacking that caramel and almond note that Fancy is famous for. It might be a more mature gourmand. Can't wait!

krayonkid

Oh yes! the real bottle is up, i love it! The notes all seem similiar to Purr, but i see the coconut isn't there so i wonder how this will turn out.

Not too excited about the gardenia, as gardenia has a tendancy to age a person instead of giving the person wearing it a youthful appearance, as any other floral notes.

Oh well, i love Purr, and I love Katy, so I'm oh so getting this :D

CAguts
CAguts

Don't judge the fragrance buy it's bottle

Malibu

@ellebelle84; She's admitted in interviews that she wanted a perfume line similar in concept to Harajuku Lovers. So it looks like the names and packaging come first and the actual fragrance is a afterthought. Sales mean more when it comes to this line.
I can see myself getting sucked into it again, so, point Team Perry :)

jovejove
jovejove

:S I work in fragrances and we were given a pic of Meow; it was the same bottle as Purr, but a different color. So now I don't know what to believe. It was a black and white photocopy that they gave us, but the bottle was lighter than Purr.

That isn't the Meow bottle. That's a bottle of the "Purr" impression

Katy Perry Meow! Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Katy Perry Meow! Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Katy Perry Meow! Eau De Parfum Spray 175ml 6oz
Katy Perry Meow! Eau De Parfum Spray 175ml 6oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Katy Perry Meow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Katy Perry Meow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Meow by Katy Perry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Meow by Katy Perry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.