Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Royal Revolution Katy Perry for women

Royal Revolution Katy Perry for women
dislike

Royal Revolution Katy Perry for women Videos
Royal Revolution Katy Perry for women Pictures Royal Revolution Katy Perry for women Pictures Royal Revolution Katy Perry for women Pictures Royal Revolution Katy Perry for women Pictures

Katy Perry Royal Revolution is the third fragrance that was created in collaboration with Coty. Royal Revolution arrives on the market in a blue bottle. It is an irresistible floral fragrance inspired by the beauty of blue diamond.

The composition is floral and slightly fruity. The top notes include aromas of red pomegranate and pink freesia. Jasmine and orange flower are enriched with sandalwood in the heart, while the base includes unusually mystical notes of blackthorn with addition of vanilla orchid, leather and skin musk.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum with an accompanying collection for body care. Royal Revolution was launched in 2014.

Pomegranate Pink Freesia

Jasmine Orange Blossom Sandalwood

Vanilla orchid Leather Musk Blackthorn

Viva la Juicy

Royal Revolution Fragrance Reviews

Pure Love
Pure Love

Boy this is terrific this one!! Really gorgeous! It's most unusual, and I feel so alive, refreshed and comfortable in it. I have a lot of trouble with my chest, having chronic bronchitis and other weaknesses, and quite a few perfumes affect it, but this one doesn't!! I can spray as much as I like, not having to worry! It's beautiful! I love the 'mystical' blackthorn note, which does seem very excitingly prominent to me! All in all, longevity and sillage included: a superb perfume!! Very soft and creamy and enjoyable.

Black Secret
Black Secret

Beautiful perfume; just perfect for me, day, night, any weather. It's scrumptious and delicious, comforting and edgy at the same time. I feel very soothed, and also spiked up a bit; it's sweet and sharp together, which I love - very satisfying. I think it's a totally stunning perfume. I am so amazed at the quality of Katy's perfumes, and I'm going to try to get every one - at least of what I can. I only have Meow (which is one of my favourites! gorgeous!), and Purr (which I love too), so far. I think she's brilliant. (I don't know her as a celebrity at all; I just mean the perfumes). Perfect: 10/10 for everything.

loisperfume
loisperfume

My friend from Australia gave me this royal revolution of killer quee 30ml. I have a killer queen and oh so sheer which is i love n have a similar scents, box design and bottle design. But this RR is new to me. The first time i saw the box. I was like ( oh its a different design than the first two of KQ) i love the metalic blue of the box. It really show the revolution of one girl from a royal family. It reminds me of castle designs also which i think they base on it. So i open the box..it has a white protection plastic which is different again. Then the bottle! WOW!! Its like a blue diamond

vattenmelon

why do i smell fart? no its not me, its the perfume! what Picture would that note have? lol. seriously i dont like it because something with Deep sweet soft vanilla reinds me of fart smell. hrrm

pearlbelle
pearlbelle

I thought of Alice In Wonderland when I first saw this fragrance. Alice's blue dress is what comes to mind when I see this scent,. In fact The Red Queen came to mind when I saw Killer Queen so this line (or the first two at least) feels Alice In Wonderland like to me.
Onto the smell. I noticed a lot of perfume in blue bottles smells like darker berries when I'm personally expecting blueberries, yet to detect any as this scent is a juicy blackthorn with some freesia to go with it.
The name fits perfectly as I feel empowered whenever I wear this (Same with KQ), great for all seasons and especially during the night-time.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

Average juice in a pretty bottle. This is actually my favorite of all the Katy Perry fumes that come in these jewel type bottles, mostly because it has the least patchouli. Mostly fruity, a little floral. The bottle is what gets me with these, I have a 5mL mini and it is so CUTE.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

A scent somewhat similar to Calvin Klein Euphoria with that big pomegranate opening. This also has a unisex quality because it has musk and sandalwood in the heart notes which is very unusual since sandalwood is a strong base note. Soft floral scents of orchid and freesia. The blackthorn is the dominant accord and gives this a dark berry scent. Smells expensive and elegant. I thought it was very nice.

nvenus

A mix of floral, vanilla and some kind of berry note. It has a nice scent but I don't think it fits anyone. I imagine this being used as a signature scent for some, it's not an ordinary, ok/good fragrance that you can use as an an air freshener.

It's also a bit "dark", that's maybe not the proper word but what I mean is that it's not a fresh and Happy scent; it's very mature, unique and elegant. It's reminds me for of the realist than the optimist, if that makes any sense.

I'd say it's an evening scent but if it's someone's signature, it could work for daytime too and any season but if you have this as a favourite among some other perfumes this is more suitable for warm weather - even if it's not one of the typical fresh fragrances.

Madrona
Madrona

I like this one better than Killer Queen. The pomegranate-orchid-wood combo obviously makes me think of CK Euphoria, but the blackthorn adds some interest. It even reads a bit gothic to me, now that I think about it. It's a shame I find the packaging so abhorrent.

azry zainal

im wearing this perfume right now. To be honest...i dont smelled anything on the first spray. I let it work on my skin..then I can smell a very creamy and citrus scent. Its reminds me of the creamy side of Viva la Juicy and a mixture of Circus Fantasy fruity and citrus side. I love it ,nothing to be hate. The only rhing i hate about this perfune is its long lasting..it doesn't stay long on my skin. This is such a lovable perfume,but im not gonna repurchased it due to its long lasting.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

I Actually LOVE this. When i first bought it..i was like eh...nothing special....but i went back to it and sprayed some on after putting on Fancy love by jessica Simpson earlier in the day. It smells really good layered with fancy love....more creamy and powdery. I mean it just smells heavenly! i can smell the pomegranate very well. This doesnt have blueberry in it..i think people get the impression that it smells like blueberry because of the color of the liquid. Anyways...i really love this. THe Best out of the Killer Queen collection ! i give it a 10.10

krissykatpawz81
krissykatpawz81

This is hands down my favorite perfume!Or one of them,I don't know if it's the leather,musk,vanilla orchid,red pomegranate, that makes this truly unique,I do think it's ancient it's so pretty,maybe it can be recreated, so that there is no spells,lol,and lasts like even 4hours,I buy frags that last 8hours usually,but this doesn't even last 30,at the most that's all I get,on clothing strangely ....8hours,but you have to smell up close,its there,royal revolution,killer Queen&meow,are my face by k.p.I may repurchaseas a gift set,to see if lotion would help,I want to make,perfume oil online to try to get this smell,a few different notes,so I'm hoping it smells like this,even if it resembles it ID be happy,maybe a local perfume&oil shop,I need lasting power,too bad,if it lasted longer ID buy a jug of this!!!The bottle alone though is worth buying,in my favorite color,to.

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

Sweet, Creamy, Fruity, gentle undertone of musk/leather.
~Dark, Fresh Berries and Creamy Musk

this smells absolutely delicious on my skin

(please keep in mind that all perfume interacts differently on other people's skins)

...
this is a great cold weather scent imo,
it might suffocate people in the warmer weather.

bottle is gorgeous, love the color choices

ChloeBentley
ChloeBentley

I love this fragrance...it smells like blueberries and vanilla...wish it lasted longer tho

susanlouise9
susanlouise9

I have a sample of Royal Revolution and it's a nice enough scent. For me predominantly Flowers, Pomegranate and woody notes are what I notice. It's rather strong with quite a lot of sillage, so I think it's better for cold weather wear.

sarumi
sarumi

For this perfume, i craved for it for a while. Then i tried it on Sephora. At first I love it, but a few minutes later, it becomes weird, like, sweetness comes with sort of plastic smell (maybe leather) and I found it to be weird. I don't hate it but I also don't love it. So it's a quite un-normal scent for me, not an unique one.

nirvana1
nirvana1

Received my blind buy today. Could do with a little less vanilla, or whatever note is causing the vanilla smell, nice enough daily fragrance, but am faced with the dilemma that a) first 20 minutes are strong after sprayed b) in order for it to last longer than 30 minutes, You have to have to spray several times, so either way You are stuck with a huge wave of sillage. I do like it however I would not have been happy if I had paid more than the $9 for a 3.4 ounce bottle. Sprayed about 12 times 20 minutes ago and is already done to a skin scent. I am sorry I sprayed over the Tresor I was wearing. Has similarities to Purr, I think. Purr definitely lasts longer. Beautiful bottle though!!

bonnie52
bonnie52

This smells to me like a mixture of vanilla and new barbie doll. I like it but not what I expected. Just an OK blind buy.

raiza1990
raiza1990

This is very creamy and soft. Smells a bit like a berry pie. I can not detect any leather and the longevity is really poor. Is is a nice fragrance and the blackthorn really gives it a mysterious touch but it is way too shy for my taste. Nothing in it is revolutionary or regal. I like Killer queen and mad potion better. Sillage is weak too.

kristamb
kristamb

I really like this perfume. I bought a set of 4 dabber minis on Christmas clearance...and was pleasantly surprised!! All of the Katy Perry scents I got are descent, and Royal Revolution is my favorite. I read a lot of reviews that describe this one as synthetic smelling, but I don't get that. I definitely get berries, vanilla, and musk. It is nothing memorable, but it is pretty, trendy, and great for day or night. Probably more of a winter scent for me, too..I like this and might re-purchase a larger bottle. The bottle for this is very pretty and unique too!

crazy_chic88
crazy_chic88

The bottle looks nice and appealing! I really do try to like this perfume whenever I spray it on myself with the tester when I'm at the shops but I can never like it as much as I try to! I'm not into perfumes with musk! The other notes are nice but the muskiness isn't cutting it for me unfortunately :(

EDIT: I ended up buying the perfume today as I had been eyeing this pefume for a while and even though I didn't particularly like it that much at first, I decided to buy it as I think I'd wear it whenever I'm just doing something casual for the day like going shopping or whatever.

emmahlou
emmahlou

So beautiful! I really can't stand many of Katy's perfumes but this one is something amazing. The first burst is of pomegranate and blackthorn which dries to a sweet floral with a hint of leather. The leather is what surprised me, the sound of it is so disgusting but to smell it in this perfume is amazing; it adds a whole new dimension to this perfume.

It's not really complicated or intricate but it's a beautiful, fresh and fruity burst of fragrance. Not sickly sweet or overly powdery. One of my favorites.

The only thing I hate about this perfume which stops it from entering my most loved perfumes is how long it lasts. You get no more than 2 hours max. with this one. So disappointing as the notes develop so beautifully to end so abruptly.

Mylie18
Mylie18

Love this beautiful scent!! The perfume video is so cute, I love it!!

nvenus

For me, this lays between Like & Dislike. It doesn't smell bad but it's ordinary and the leather doesn't suit my taste. With the other notes, this could have been a masterpiece but I'm sorry to say that it's not.

vattenmelon

its a very strong scent! it lasts but the smell reminds alot of Britney midnight fantasy but with more vanilla, i almost get a headache but now im stuck with a 50 ml bottle (blindbuy)

its ok, but not really for me

Museumgal
Museumgal

I get a lot of pomegranate in the opening, reminding me of Euphoria. Then it turns into a sweet floral confection. I unfortunately don't get any of the leather, but mostly the fruits and sweet vanilla orchid. The orchid + pom really puts me in mind of an update of Euphoria. Not especially original but wearable and fun.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I tried this at khol's and at first I liked it more than Killer Queen but the 2nd try i wasn't crazy about it as I was the first timei sen where it had been bought for me as a gift but either way i'm gonna keep it it's not a strong or over powering scent but i don't really care for the leather notes

pallasathene8
pallasathene8

Despite the cool bottle, I always resisted buying the original, because it was clearly not the kind of scent that suits me. I thought with the notes of leather, musk, and sandalwood, that this one might be more for me. I keep spraying and spraying, however, and I can hardly detect it at all. It smells faintly of a box of crayons. Too weak for me.

Nil3

You know when you smell something and you immediately want to jump up and down with excitement?

This is pretty , simply and kinda innocently intoxicating. Somehow mesmerizing. I think people would want to get to know you more once they smell you .

I see myself wearing tight jeans , high heels , elegant to casual shirt , black leather jacket and the final touch to give this fragrance THE definition ..... My pearl necklace .

Voila! Royal revolution.

Crystals On My Converse
Crystals On My Converse

I got a 100ml of this a few weeks ago for a decent price and I love it! For a celebrity scent this is very sophisticated and easy to wear! It is musky with vanilla hints but also very fresh too. Easy to wear to work or on a day to day basis where you want to smell amazing but don't want anything too overpowering! Lovely bottle too - like a big blue diamond/crystal!

alaub
alaub

Oh my heaven, I am in love! Blackthorn and pomegranate take the front seat with an intoxicating, delicious opening. As it dries down, leather and musk shine beautifully, keeping the sexy scent intact and interesting. Vanilla orchid smells sweet, but only subtly so to add some balance to the mixture. This is the best blind buy I've ever purchased, and will definately purchase another bottle when this runs out. I think I even like it better than Killer Queen! I'm seriously tempted just to bathe in this! My only complaint is that the sillage and longevity are weak when sprayed on my skin; it only radiates close to my body, and doesn't hang on for more than an hour. Therefore, I've been spraying on my clothes to get better longevity (doesn't help much with the sillage, but I'm not as much bothered by that). I don't smell any similarity to Viva la Juicy. Overall, I will be recommending this to anyone and everyone who enjoys fruity florals. So, so impressed with this one!

Dort0625

So I had smelled this a few times at different stores and it smelled great the few little squirts I smelled so when I came across a 100ml bottle on the website I purchase perfume from on for 15 dollars I thought hell yeah! So I thought it smelled great.....it smells amazing! I'm blown away by this one. The complexity and stages to this is not at all of a typical celebrity fragrance. It's so much more grown up than the vast majority of celeb scents. I see there are many who find this similar to viva la juicy, but I've only ever quick smelled that so I couldn't say for sure if it does or doesn't but it does have a familiarity to it! Incredibly great purchase!

candyfluff7
candyfluff7

Soft spun sugar with musk and a hint of fizzy candy, I love this! There is nothing sophisticated going on here, it is sweet sweet sweet, musky and synthetic - it is blue like a Smurf which is fitting because it could very well be called Smurfette. I like sweet scents but I also like to feel sexy, this perfume somehow manages to do both for me at a cheap price. I wish this scent lasted longer, but I will forgive it. Lolita juice. Yum.
If you like Britney's Fantasy, D&G Pour Femme, Paris Hilton's Dazzle, Katy Perry's other offering Meow...you know, liquid syrup marketed as fragrance, I am pretty sure you will love this offering as well. To my nose, this smells like a more musky, slightly less sweet perfume version of Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted.
Sweet sweet sweet musk! Just what I was looking for!

Krissylovesjesus
Krissylovesjesus

Katy perry-Royal revolution this is her best parfum,I do know it's very unique to me it's not just sweet,it has a vintage feel not just because the bottle is beyond gorgeous,but it's sexy,seductive like I only want to wear around my husband,yet it's gentle,fenimine,I smell blueberries,vanilla&dark exotic silk,antique secret parfum hidden&recently discovered,so so so top of the line,it's got a weird smell though on the dry down,weird at the end like it changes,but the downfall that made me not repurchase this,is it has no staying power you have to put your nose to the skin just to smell it&after like 20minutes the smell is gone! I wish this could be made over,with staying power&everyone who likes this can write her to remake with staying power,because it's so pretty&perfect! So for scent sake I love

Royal Revolution is all about the musk. Sugar and musk sums up this fragrance perfectly.

This fragrance is musky and sweet like Britney Spears' Circus Fantasy. I wore the latter for approximately two years and whilst I loved the flirtatious, sugary aspect I did tire of the overwhelming muskiness. I feel as if Royal Revolution could lead to a similar conclusion if worn continuously over a certain period of time.

The leather accord in the drydown of Royal Revolution makes this fragrance stand out amongst other celebrity endorsed products. Although the leather is not as fierce as say Cabochard or Cuir de Russie, it does add an interesting, almost 'bad-ass' dimension to the scent pyramid.

If Royal Revolution were to be without the musk and leather accords, I think this scent would be far too bubblegummy. It is already bordering on the sickly sweet.

In terms of the sillage and longevity, Royal Revolution does pack quite a punch. It's quite a bold scent so for that reason alone I would recommend wearing this fragrance either during the colder months or strictly as a night-time scent.

Jojopie
Jojopie

That packaging and blue liquid is so similar to Sui Dreams by Anna Sui.

VP95
VP95

I have to admit, I hadn't heard of this perfume until about two hours ago! And of course I bought it instantly! I've never been all about celebrity perfumes, I've never bought any, not because I'm prejudiced or anything but because I never found anything special in the ones I've tried. But Royal revolution was love at first sniff! I can't quite explain it but it feels like something familiar and something new at the same time. It's a perfume you can wear at any time of the year! And that is a big thing for me to say since I change perfumes every season!! It's light enough for spring/summer and cozy enough for fall/winter! It's a perfect mix of flowers, fruit, vanilla and leather! I don't have any bad remarks so far. It's been going strong for 2 hours now and I hope it lasts long enough!

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

This is a pretty simple scent, but I still like it quite a bit. It's definitely my favorite of the Katy Perry "Killer Queen" series.

Upon the first spray, the only notes I can pick up on are the blackthorn and the vanilla orchid. Before even looking up on the notes here, I KNEW I smelled some strong orchid. The result of this is almost a "blackberry pie" kind of fragrance. As it dries down a bit, though, more of the orchid comes out, which adds a more powdery quality to the perfume. As it dries down even more, I pick up on just a little whisper of musk and some sandalwood to blend things nicely.

To be perfectly honest, on my skin, I do not pick up on any of the cranberry or the leather notes. I don't really pick up on most of the white florals either. The scent is a sweet and powdery orchid, which is nice, but the base notes (aside from the leather) pretty much dominate the fragrance.

I'd say that this is very comparable to the likes of Meow (it's just a TAD bit heavier than Meow). I'm even thinking that this is similar to Victoria's Secret Noir Tease and Viva La Juicy (but not as loud as Viva La Juicy).

Overall, I like this, but there are quite a few perfumes that remind me of it. I'm glad I have a small bottle of this, though. The blue bottle is quite gorgeous. I'd say that this is a good casual date night fragrance for the younger ladies.

Top notes are fresh and charming, but unfortunately after some time it is very powdery. Like an old boudoir. Too sultry for me.

I also much prefer this one to Killer Queen! It's much lighter and way more refreshing. I thought it had a bit of an airy touch to it.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I found this at Goodwill, brand new in the box, the 1.7 ounce size. It was ten bucks so I thought I'd give it a try. It's just okay. I think her first one in the red bottle was better, and I have that one too. I have yet to have a Katy Perry perfume that I think is that great, and I have four of her perfumes. On me this is rather weak, and just sort of blah, even freshly sprayed. It's my least favorite of hers that I have so far.

If my opinion improves, I'll update.

whammy
whammy

BLACKBERRY MUSK

I bought this one and it has grown on me. I never wear sweet scents but for some reason Royal Revolution has made its way into my collection.

The bottle for starters is really unique and looks lovely on display. For me it is quite a light day scent, however it has a dark, creamy undertone to it once the scent dries which means I can also get away with wearing if I'm out at night. Must be the vanilla base notes in this fragrance.

Update: I'm now on my second bottle!

nikitajade
nikitajade

I get the creamy leather, and to my nose, it's more fruity than floral. I liked it. I also wish it would have lasted longer than an hour, but that's been my experience with celebrity perfumes so far. It's not bad for the price. I would put it into the catagory of a nice starter perfume. (Matter of fact, I gave it to my college age daughter.) It's not terribly original, but it's unique enough to inspire a life-long love of fragrance. And since (also in my experience) younger perfume lovers may have a heavy hand, it doesn't overwhelm.

It's a yummy one.

I hate gourmands. But this one id use pretty much for running errands, curling on the couch, a spray on the chest before gym and before bed.

All in all, it's pleasant to my nose.

Something 'bakery' about it. An innocent sweet bakery smell.

I like it.

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

it lasts like 15 minutes on me, yet again another KP fragrance thats not worth buying because of the longevity. her perfumes are nice but they fade far to quick that they're jut not worth it for me

Malibu
Malibu

On me Royal Revolution is pretty similar to Killer Queen, just a bit quieter and less jammy. It's a easy-to-wear fragrance. Nothing "eww, get it off me", but certainly not anything that grabbed my attention or makes this fragrance stand out from the sea of other fruity/florals that are on the market; a celeb-scent standard of sweet fruits, jasmine, sandalwood, and musk infused vanilla.

I'd never tried a fragrance with any blackthorn in before, and the exotic name sounded all gothic. However the version of it in Royal Revolution turns out to be the same kind of artificial berry note that is common in Coty fragrances, and could really be classed as any berry note - raspberry, blackberry, blueberry etc.

There are no detectable leather accords on me - and the leather accord is why I wanted to try it in the first place. The longevity is also the weakest out of the Katy Perry range - it wears for about 4 - 5 hours on average, and it goes very close to the skin within an hour.

Glamamour
Glamamour

smells very generic, like a package of starbursts, not skittles, not jolly ranchers, but starbursts specifically, lasts about 1 hour max on skin

armacoonsum
armacoonsum

Creamy, Dry, Warm, Powdery, Sueded loveliness. Smells like apricot skin by firelight. Mmmmmm... goood...

The leather in this is the dark, buttery sort that I recognize from Shalimar... more like suede, really.

The blackthorn & pomegranate, to me, softened by the musk and orchid, read as apricot... more specifically, apricot skin... again with the buttery, suede-like feel. I don't get dark, purple-red-blue fruitiness in this at all. This fragrance is in no way "juicy", to my nose... it's not even sweet, really.

This is one of two celeb perfumes (Beyonces's Heat being the other) that surprise me with spot-on use of musk. I am a musk snob- it has to be just right... warm, round, smooth skin musk... and RR has it down pat. Speaking of celeb frags... RR is what I'd hoped Rihanna's Rogue would smell like.

Throw the soft, fluffy velveteen deliciousness of orchid in anything and you've got me.

To me, Killer Queen is sexy like a black push-up bra is sexy... Royal Revolution is sexy like a white cotton cami is sexy. Speaking of boobs... this lasts a whole two hours on my wrist, but a solid eight when sprayed liberally into the cleavage. ;) Sillage is just what I'd want in such an intimate scent.

It really would wear the name "Nude" or "Naked" fittingly, more so than most perfumes that do call themselves such.

EDIT: I wore this at work today, and was entranced all day long. It persistently reminded me of *something*, until I decided what that *something* was... of all things, Balmain's Ambre Gris? Definitely creamy and animalic like Ambre Gris, but replacing the herbal aspect of AG with the aforementioned apricot skin feel, so slightly more feminine, In fact, it is so convincing, to me, that I'm going to slap it up there in the "reminds me of" section... and see how long it takes to be ousted. ;)

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Only had a chance to smell the body cream which smells like whipped cream in a good way. The body cream is only $8 at Gordman's so I'll probably pick it up. Surprised that there are so many "complex" notes listed since I could only detect a linear vanilla sugar in the lotion. Perhaps the actual perfume is just much different.

caroleinne
caroleinne

I do agree with some reviewers below that RR is so far better than the original Killer Queen. RR is lighter, softer, lacks in originality too but it's indeed a safe choice. Weak projection and longevity, wears only 2-3 hours with 4 being the max on my skin despite its EDP concentration. Wears close to skin after 2 hours.

When I first gave it a sniff it was not very special...it reminded me of something, but what? After few minutes later my nose finally agreed with my brain that it smelt so similar to the original VLJ by juicy couture, RR being a bit fresher without that caramel note. I can't really detect the leather note in RR. The vanilla in RR is quite nice, not too overpowering or cloying and it goes creamy throughout the wear. i can smell blueberries too, which is really nice.

Overall I'd rate it 3/5 - nice adding to your collection, especially it smells quite similar to VLJ so it can be a cheaper option. A safe blind buy.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I grabbed a 1oz bottle of this yesterday from CVS on a super promotion and I'm quite pleased! I had previously smelled it but didn't wanna shell out the $59 for the gift set at Macys lol... It's opening is quite fruity and bright with essences of juicy pomegranate and light airy freesia. It's dry down has quite a different feeling, as a it's very dark with leather, vanilla and a lil wood... The drydown lasts quite awhile, I got many compliments when I wore it to work. Worth the $13.70 that I paid for it and wouldn't mind having the matching lotion

rachel.mitchell
rachel.mitchell

I much prefer Royal Revolution to the original Killer Queen. It's unique and nothing like I've smelled before. It's reminds me of creamy vanilla and blueberries.
Very nice :)

aera_aranah
aera_aranah

Yes...as other people said it smells exactly like viva la juicy! Totally agree!

98tph
98tph

I thought it's too light for me, it fades very fast... I can't smell it after minutes... :(

ShroomRavioli
ShroomRavioli

love love love. This is such a fresh, fruity, warm and sexy smell, I want to bathe in it and always smell like this.

killer__queen
killer__queen

The combination of the notes reminds me of the dry down of Lancome Hypnose. (Kind of akin to how Pretty Petals smells like Miss Dior Cherie, despite the notes being nowhere near each other). I tested the two, one on each wrist, and the difference is very very minimal, almost nonexistent. Side note: maybe Katy Perry is onto something, because the debut Killer Queen reminds me of La Vie est Belle... Hmm...

Royal Revolution is a fruity vanilla blast, despite vanilla not even being a note listed. It smells divine on a cool night. It's creamy, velvety, sweet, pastry-like, and has a sort of "come hither" type of effect. I work in an office and wore it one day, it didn't feel very appropriate. Curse my new fragrance eagerness.

It's very nice! It's nothing new or groundbreaking, but it's by no means a bad fragrance. I really love the bottle, like the rest of the Killer Queen line. There's something about the dark ombre blue glass, light blue liquid, and dark silver cap though makes it stand out above the others as the best looking one.

gglore
gglore

When I first smelled this, it came off exactly like JC Viva La Juicy; however, this fragrance smells very different when worn, at least for me. I get a citrusy, buttery smell. The worst part about this guy is that it stays pretty close to the skin and doesn't last more than three hours on me.

I like the smell, but I would not repurchase.

marsiesmoon
marsiesmoon

Gorgeous ocean blue bottle (the packaging is very pretty as well!). As for the fragrance itself, I get a floral musk skin scent.Pretty, but very close to the skin and fly by night, maybe 10 minutes before it disappears. Looks pretty in my collection so I will keep it. Too bad the bottle isn't the most portable.

DainaB
DainaB

I like this one, it's kind of spicy sweet to me, that's probably freesia mainly. Lasts well, I can still smell it 5 hours later. Feels quite spicy and less sweet after a while though, kind of peppery.

lirael00
lirael00

I smell mostly oranges. It's a warm sweet cozy fragrance, good for cold weather. Not sure yet if I would get one as the longevity is not that good. Otherwise I think it's one of my favourite in this Katy Perry's collection.

FloralMoonlight
FloralMoonlight

This perfume could potentially be the perfect winter scent. Unfortunately, the lasting power is really weak. Applying an average amount and combining it with lotion makes it last less than 2 hours. Applying a lot or taking a travel size bottle is very necessary. I don't think there are any standards for what's labeled an eau de parfum anymore. I own some eau de toilettes that last longer than this (the entire Passport collection by Paris Hilton, for example).

However, I do love the scent. The blackthorn makes it unique and I love to wear it when I go out at night in the winter. I have the gift set with the travel bottle and I recommend it so you can reapply it when necessary. I got it at Macy's. I actually can't believe how many people voted for this as a summer scent. I would never wear this in the summer. For me, this is strictly a winter scent.

Sillage is moderate and the bottle is perfect. I give the bottle bonus points for being blue instead of clear with blue liquid. Oh So Sheer is a clear bottle with purple liquid and that one loses points for me.

SweetShelly
SweetShelly

It does smell like a twin of nude by rihanna.they have almost the same notes.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I was bought this for Christmas and to be honest, Royal Revolution is my least favourite Katy Perry perfume.

It is very sweet, fruity and musky. I can really smell the pomegranate, vanilla orchid, leather & musk. It smells really familiar to me but I cannot think of what it reminds me of. It has weak lasting power, after an hour, I can barely smell it at all. Viva La Juicy is one of my all time favourites and it doesn't smell anything like it in my opinion!

Overall, Royal Revolution is an okay, generic sweet/fruity perfume that has weak lasting power. I do like it but I would not re-purchase.

Sniezel
Sniezel

Kinda wanted to hate this but instead I love it. It smells interesting, yet not musky or woody as listed, not to me though. It's a fruity flowery Barbie-bomb, admittedly smells a bit cheap and plasticy. Weird thing is that I really that about Royal Revolution. Unfortunately, the lasting power is poor and although I love the juice and the bottle, probably won't buy this again when I've finished this bottle.

mystica
mystica

I simply cannot believe there is no VANILLA listed in the notes for this since Royal Revolution is pretty much a fruity vanilla with a shampoo vibe to it. It is light, refreshing, sweet, fresh and upbeat, totally wearable for all occassions/every time.

sarahwspain
sarahwspain

I got this one as a Christmas present and I must say, after reading the notes, I was kind of disappointed: I was expecting something different; what I get is a pleasant scent that smells EXACTLY like Juicy Couture's "Viva La Juicy". I have been looking at the notes of both perfumes and I can't, for the life of me, find out what is it that makes these two fragances smell exactly the same to me, maybe it has to do with my skin chemistry, I don't know, but I feel this is something I have smelled before.

Even though there's no caramel in this, I get a creamy feeling, maybe from the orchid, combined with a touch of citrus (orange, to be precise). I guess it comes from the orange blossom, but it doesn't smell floral to me, it smells like a creamy-fruity perfume. No pomegranate, no blackthorn and certainly no flowers like jasmine here. What I get is a pretty linear version of "Viva La Juicy". I was also really shocked to see there's leather in this one, since it's usually a strong note in perfumes and I can't perceive it at all.

It lasts for a pretty long time and projection is OK.

Overall, it's a pleasant scent, but nothing original (unless you're looking for a cheap version of "Viva La Juicy"). I still prefer "Oh So Sheer" and "Meow" over this.

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

This is the cheaper version of Narciso Rodriguez, Narciso.

The smooth floral creaminess just reminds me of Easter Holidays when I was a child.

During this two week school break I used to spend with my Grandparents. Being the wonderful and awesome grandparents they were they used to get a drink delivered to them called Cream Soda ... the best soda there is!

This scent reminds me of those innocent childhood days of being able to wake up at 8am and be dressed by 8.05 am, rushing out and wanting to walk uphill to the nearest sweet shop that sold old fashioned candy delights.

My mother thought I was wearing Outspoken by Fergie because of the Leather note. Leather seems to really go with my chemistry. The vanilla Orchid is really prominent and I love the fact that the Sandalwood is a middle note lending the softness to the fragrance straight away ... I have been wearing this for nearly 2 hours and can smell it on my wrists. I may re apply later before evening tv sets in.

I call this a nostalgic scent and I love it just for the memories it conjures up.

I love this so much that I will definitely purchase the 100ml when the 30ml is near her end.

Miruna
Miruna

Very sweet and nice( wouldn't give a headache to those who dislike sweet scents).I like the Blackthorn notes and the blending with Freesia and Leather. I can feel the musk as a base note
I'm happy I bought it, it's very pleasant I can wear it any season/any time of the day.

xxxKillerQueenxxx
xxxKillerQueenxxx

This is a gorgeous sweet, fresh spicy scent. For some weird reason, I smelt mango when I first sprayed this. It has a good lasting power and sillage. Definitely worth buying! :D

liluliluka
liluliluka

I have a 100 ml if anyone wants it for sale or to swap!

pinnock22

This is a really good dupe for Viva la juicy

alycat
alycat

I tried this at Kohls. It was soft, velvety and melded well with my chemistry but lacked staying power. The leather is subtle and adds depth and maturity. It's very inoffensive. I like it better than Killer Queen but I'm not sure if I'd put it on my wish list.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE !! This is Katy's best scent by far. The lasting power is great and it smells amazing. I can't begin to describe this perfume but it is just perfect. I have never smelt anything like it before. I have the largest bottle of this and I will 100% replace it when I finish it. The colour of the bottle makes it stand out and the box is very royal and gorgeous. Katy keep those fragrances coming ! This gets 10/10 from me x

BlackDressBlondHair
BlackDressBlondHair

I smell strawberry somewhere, but it isn't listed in the notes. But anyway, this is a very generic smell, feels like I have smelled this a thousand times before.

ladyjaemaree
ladyjaemaree

I love this one, my favourite of the Killer Queens!

LisaMari
LisaMari

On me it's sweet, clean and creamy. ...its a bit like vanilla rice pudding. I like it and think its good for winter.

ninius
ninius

Smells like something I've smelled before. Sickly sweet and lacks personality.

pravda48
pravda48

This scent is the olfactory equivalent of picking out all those little sweet dried blueberries from the muffin mix before you make the muffins. And if you chased said blueberry feast with a glass of raspberry koolaid. I like it but it's shallow-sweet. The bottle alone almost makes up for it though! So fun.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Kohl's is a great place to try out a lot of the newer celebrity/popular fragrances...they always have dozens of testers available to spray and sniff to your heart's desire.

On my visit there today I was drawn to this electric blue bottle and found the smell matched it exactly!

Yummy sweet blue scent,like blue popsicles, blue slushies and blue jolly ranchers,fruity and delicious! Imagine blue hawaii cocktails or martinis, so summery!

I personally didn't get any florals from this but I am usually bad at picking them up.

I was going to get a rollerball of it ($18) but since I own many similar candy/fruity scents,decided to pass it up until it shows up in a few months heavily discounted at Ross :)

Miriana93
Miriana93

The bottle is amazing. I decided to try this even though I did not like the other two scents in this line. As soon as I sprayed it - I immediately wanted to buy it. The top notes smell amazing, however as it dries down there is a floral scent that I hate the smell of. It reminds me when I climb a tree and get tree sap all over my hands. Sillage is also pretty poor - I can barely detect it after an hour or two... sadly, this is typical of most celebrity scents.

kimee
kimee

This is the first perfume is a long time to stop me in my tracks! I've been on a perfume break for 8 months and haven't purchased any in that time. I had my favourites and I was content to stick with my collection. However, being the human Bower bird I am, I was drawn to the stunning blue bottle at the shops. I was curious so sprayed a tester card and was gobsmacked! It was just beautiful and undoubtedly love at first sniff! I mainly get cool blueberries at first, never jammy or cloying. This is oh so refreshing! Followed by a mingling of delicious vanilla and leather. Very sexy if I must say! I've always loved leather notes but have previously found the perfumes too masculine on me...until this! This perfume sings to me and I find it addictive. It is mood lifting and I find myself compulsively smelling my wrist when I am wearing this. It may be my particular body chemistry that works so well with this but whatever it is, I am spellbound. My words cannot do this wonderful perfume justice so please try this for yourself!

Shimoldeam
Shimoldeam

I liked the sound of this but found it cheap and synthetic. A shame.

polargirl3
polargirl3

This is such a surprising find! This smell really took me by surprised because I did not like the other editions within the killer queen perfume line!

This definitely doesn't smell sickly sweet like meow but the top note smells so fresh and crisp and the vanilla orchid definitely lingers :) longevity wise for a EDP it's pretty good ! Can still smell it on my wrist after 4-5 hrs

This has got some compliments for me :) definitely a winner!

Aspendina
Aspendina

I liked this at first but upon wearing it again I am not so sure its as great as I thought.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

Just got this the other day and and I really like this,it's got this bubblegum fruitiness to it but also its got this unusual kick to it,maybe it's the leather part but I find this stuff wonderful,this is one of my favourites from Katy Perry along with the original killer queen and meow.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

This is my favorite Katy Perry scent!! I like sweet smelling scents and Royal Revolution & Meow are my top 2 of her collection. Smells like Viva La Juicy mixed with One Direction Our Moment mixed together. I did NOT like Killer Queen or Oh So Sheer because, to me I could smell the patchouli in them and dislike that perfume note! I was almost not going to give this perfume a try because, I didn't like the other 2 but so glad I tried it! It's now one of my favorite perfumes!! The only negative thing I can say, about this perfume is that the lasting power is not very good & I have to constantly reapply it!

LeVitrail
LeVitrail

I rarely fall for celebrity perfumes, but when I noticed this unusual bottle at Ulta, I decided to spray it on my wrist & immediately liked it. I asked my picky husband what he thought about Royal Revolution and he agreed with me that the perfume is good. Normally I purchase fruity perfumes, however, something about RR made me want to have it asap.
I agree with the reviewer who said it is dark. It is definitely more sophisticated than Killer Queen, less sweet/loud and has more depth to it, I would say it's also sexy. Love its woodiness. On my skin, it stays on for at least 4 hours.
Never thought I would be buying Katy's perfume, but it was too interesting to ignore. Quite unique addition to my collection.

anneliise.zissler
anneliise.zissler

I like this one most of killer queen collection. It's nice sweet ..yumm ;)

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

This is probably my favorite Katy Perry Perfume. Killer Queen was way too cloying and just smelled "bad" to me, and Purr, while better than Killer Queen as I actually found it wearable, was too shamoo-ish and too heavy on the coconut and synthetic-like smell for me.

Royal Revolution smells like a blackberry pie on opening. (The Blackthorn note that is mentioned smells just like a sweet Blackberry to me. I love the idea of blackthorn and Pomegranate notes but I can't pick these notes out individually. I just smell an opening sweet dark berry blast and then the leather kicks in about an hour later along with the freesia and florals. This is very sweet, but the leather and sandlewood notes keep it from being a gourmand.

I like the super-hero themed advert, I like the cool blue sci-fi esq flanker, and most of all I like the price (its £10 for a 1.0 oz EDP with a body lotion and shower gell at my local chemist, compared to Killer Queen which is £17 for the same set and I hate that fragrance.)

That being said, it doesn't give me the sparkly gourmand magic of Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted, which is currently my favorite "celeb" frag, and also my signature. Wonderstruck Enchanted just smells amazing to my nose, lasts for hours and makes me happy smelling it.

While Royal Revolution is a smartly marketed , very reasonably priced and stylish product that I am sure is selling extremely well it doesn't have me sniffing my arm from time to time or make a smile come to my face as I am hit with a waft of gorgeous perfume. Its a bit too synthetic-berry, and I also think I am not really fond of the leather note with my skin chemistry. I was excited to try this as I can never resist a cool bottle and good price tag, but this scent is just not "me."

EDIT: Ok, I'm not sure if my chemist made a mistake on the price tag, or this perfume was shelved accidentally with GUESS Belle that is £10, but I noticed today the price is actually £19 for the 1.0 oz set. Still not horribly expensive, (and can probably be purchased online for less) but just not worth it to me as I'm still not a huge fan of this scent.

EDIT No 2: Christmas sale, now this perfume is actually £10 for the gift set from my local chemist. I caved! While not my favorite perfume ever, it is still the best out Perrys line, and I like to layer it with Britney Spears Fantasy.

demonicpretty
demonicpretty

I had better expectations for this scent judging from the notes, but it really fell short. It's just a watered down version of Viva La Juicy without the caramel... NEXT!

Honeydrop
Honeydrop

It's very sweet and I wish the leather would be stronger, I don't really smell it that much. I mostly get jasmin and vanilla. Good fragrance anyway, I prefer it to the older ones from her. The bottle and the box are gorgeous.

chuetta
chuetta

Loving it! it's a yummy scent, you just wanna smell it all the time and eat it. For me it's better than the other killer queens, it's still sweet but fresher and woodier (?). The dry down smells a bit like that pink chupa chups perfume (or hugo boss deep red, thye smell kinda the same) if you want some reference. This is perfect for now, transitioning from summer to fall.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I tested this instore today and I'm slightly impressed. Looking at the notes I'm also a bit surprised. This smells like something I've had before - it took me a while before I figured out it smells like Anna Sui Dreams but I bit more citrus, but there are hardly any similar notes at all! It's on special at Priceline for $25 and I'm seriously considering buying it (even though I've sworn off celeb scents and have enough perfumes to last me a long while).

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

UPDATE: (Just got a 100ml yesterday and soon 50ml too)I now understand how this perfume works (at night mostly, its a pretty dark scent) <3 Because of leather and the blackthorn mixed with pomegranate which is amazing still not as powerful, its kinda like tone down Purr.

jessigirl
jessigirl

To my nose this smells like cadbury candy eggs! Yum! It faded quickly on my wrist though :(

Dort0625

I got a sample of this from ulta and tried it....i gotta say its actually decent. I almost always HATE celeb perfumes. They almost always are cheap smelling but this one is actually kind of nice. I dont think i would go purchase it unless i found it very cheap.

Ammej
Ammej

This perfume was SO sickly when I first applied it, something I find a common trait with most celebrity endorsed perfumes. Thankfully, the dry down was much better. The leather notes really came through, which I enjoyed to my relief as I was on the fence about it, and the musk really came through, if a touch overpowering. The silage on this perfume is pretty good, and longevity is around the 3/4 hour mark on my skin. I wouldn't buy it again though, purely for the overwhelming sweetness when first applied! Gorgeous packaging also.

gamos
gamos

Read a lot of reviews about it and today I could try it out myself for the first time. At the beginnig I smelt mainly what was probably blackthorn, which I found rather interesting. Then the fruity sweetish undertone came out, which I was not too impressed about, but the blackthorn in background kept it kind of balanced. It was the basenote that really got me: A nice mixture of a soft-velvety, leathery note with a pleasant sweetish undertone. I liked it and bought it by the evening!

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

So I came across this fragrance today as a friend was wearing this. I asked her immediately if she was wearing hidden fantasy by Britney. She corrected me by saying that it was this fragrance.

Basically Hidden Fantasy has been discontinued and to my nose looks like they have pretty much made a knock off under Katy Perry's name (and yes before anyone starts I do know that BS's fragrances are made by E Arden and this is Coty) this has a slightly more fizzy tangy smell where HF was more sugary orange candy sweet.

This is a nice fragrance and it has a lemonade kind of fizz to it, but I don't get the leather or the dark notes it's supposed to have. It's just a fizzier version of HF. Sloppy effort Ms. Perry!!

louisminaj
louisminaj

I am so disappointed with this fragrance, I loved the first Killer Queen, but this one.... I was very attracted to the notes with the black thorn, leather and pomegranate, but all I got was straight up sickly sweet and cloying. It smells just like Viva la juicy which I am a complete hater of. I hate the synthetic smell of the caramel in VLJ, and it smells like that caramel note is in this scent. It just smells very fake, artificial, and cloying. A VERY big no no from me.

gaz525
gaz525

After a terrible experience with killer queen i was intrigued by this one due to the wood and leather notes. So i smelt this in store a few days ago….yet again overly sweet perfume. Cant detect any wood or leather just sweet sweet. What a cop out

Light and fresh fruity floral. A little sweet. There's delicious berry notes and lovely floral notes. Nothing overwhelming or cloying.
Happy, airy and magnificent.
Lovely blue bottle.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

OOOH LALA!!! this frag is awesome!!! My hubby just got this for me from shoppers this evening! I was sooo excited! It is totally different than the 2 previous ones, so i was pleasently surprised. It smells very much like viva la juicy, which is one of my top frangrances! Its soft and sweet, great for the upcoming fall weather. I dont smell floral in there.. Just sweet goodness! Yay Katie Perry! This is a keeper!!

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

So, I Popped into Ulta, looking to smell this fragrance today! I had done my research and knew that currently Ulta is the only cosmetics department store that is selling Royal revolution.

I will first start off by saying that I own a 3.4ml bottle of the original KQ fragrance, and although I do enjoy the scent, I find the longevity of the original fragrance on me to be poor, which made me sad. I didn't look into buying the sheer version because I knew it would probably be poor on me as we'll.

I was so excited to see the gorgeous new blue bottle for RR. I originally read somewhere that this was going to be more of a white floral scent, which makes me think of other celeb fragrances such as Kim Kardashian and Madonna.

I was so disappointed when I sprayed the bottle and immidiately thought that I was sniffing Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. They almost smell identical, in my opinion! Very fruity! Not what I was expecting at all! Although I do like the smell and love VIVA, I was dissapointed in Katy and her fragrance team because her fragrances are usually very unique in my opinion!

I actually wound up buying a bottle of Paris Hilton's Siren perfume on the same day. For $10.00 at Ross, which I also find to smell very similar to Viva, so now I do not feel the need to own Royal Revolution anytime soon. Maybe sometime in the future when it is in TJMaxx/Marshall's/Ross for a clearance price like I got my bottle of Siren for!

pinnock22

ive sprayed this on me twice now and its very fruity. the leather and musk come later but for the first couple of hours its all about pomegranate and the black thorn berry mixing with jasmine and vanilla orchids.
its quite sweet and fresh but becomes woody in the drydown making it quite unique and weird (in a good way of course)
IMO its better than killer queen which was too sweet for me. the bottle is absolutely gorgeous, but it doesn't suit the fragrance. the bottle deserves something more darker and alien by TM like. 8/10 for me x

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Walked by RR today in Ulta and decided to give it a sniff, smelled great so gave the wrist a few sprays. Now two hours later it is exactly like a very light Viva La Juicy on me, i like it but hope it lasts as it seems to be fading fast. I think the color blue for the bottle was perfect as it to me feels a very "blue" perfume...light, airy, sweet, very wearable for both work and date night. I'll wait to see how long it lasts to determine if it is full bottle worthy. Right now I am really enjoying this gem! The bottle is Beautiful!!!!!

Edited to add: I did buy the big 3 plus oz bottle (because it was only $10.00 more than the little bottle), and I basically have to spray 8 or 9 sprays all over to have it last more than 1/2 hour. I really like RR but will not buy it again after I finish the bottle (which won't take long considering how much I have to use!). I prefer perfumes that I don't have to douse myself in.

itchyyyyy
itchyyyyy

it smells like bubblegum

danimcneil
danimcneil

I tested this today ..at first it was just very sugary sweet, but good! So I thought it was just another generic floral fruity. No..as it wore down, the base is very different. Almost masculine! I like it!

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

Just got this today from Ebay new in box, and about $20 less than stores (thank you Ebay..per usual great deals!) out of all of the "Killer Queen" this is my fave bottle, and smell. I actually love this set's bottles they're all so beautiful but this one is amazing. The scent ALMOST reminds me of Britney Spears' "Hidden Fantasy" but has that spice that "Kille Queen" has, and add's a blueberry note and a sweet leathery almost wet note. BUT sits well on skin. It's about mid 80's today and dry and this is holding up well on me. Love this!

moonspace
moonspace

I love this new one. It's a completely different scent to the original and so much better. Only thing is soon after spraying it all over me, I can't smell it anymore but other people can!

Majja67
Majja67

Sorry, but it's horrible!! Smells similar to Killer Queen but without patchouli and even sweeter! Think this is the most terrible of all "celeb-scents" i'v tried! Smells synthetic and cheep! The bottle is beautiful though!

ru2
ru2

This smell is brilliant, really loved it when I first sprayed it.

A marked improvement on Killer Queen.

scentconnoisseur
scentconnoisseur

I had higher hopes for this one, since I like Purr, Meow and Killer Queen but after spraying some of this on a few tester strips, there was something off in this one. After waiting a while and checking the strips I came to the conclusion that it was a mix of the sweetness of Meow strangely mixed with a faint leather and spice/minty smell that reminded me of doublemint or teaberry gum!

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

Id say this is my favorite out of the whole "Killer Queen" line.

Its like a dark sweet floral mixed with leather and sandalwood.
Although I smell more freesia than pomegranate, I do enjoy how it settles down into the more darker sandalwood/leather vibe.
I dont really get a strong deep leather, more like a sweet leather.

I would highly recommend it to others.

zebralover04
zebralover04

I smelled this perfume at Ulta a few days ago. I wanted to try it because I have killer queen. I LOVE it and I want it so bad!!!! It does smell a little sweet. I also love/want Oh so sheer. So far out of her three I like Royal Revolution the best!

PerfumeManiac101
PerfumeManiac101

This is my favorite from her line. It is very fruity with hints of sweetness. I think it smells a bit similar to JLOVE by Jennifer Lopez. :)

lizzyshreds

I think this perfume is best for night time, more like middle of the night, and great for night owls. You could wear this perfume all year long. This perfume fits in with the rest of the Killer Queen Collection. I love the blue bottle, because it's my favorite color. I don't usually like leather, the same with patchouli, but somehow Katy pulls it off to where it's not over powering. The note I smell the most is leather, in my opinion on my skin anyways the leather is what I smell the most. I think all of her perfumes are unique, and not like any other out there, and hasn't been done before. If you are looking for something different, and mature than this is for you. This perfume reminds me of sex no offense to anyone, smell it for yourself. My favorite perfume by her is Oh so Sheer. Overall I give this perfume a 7/10 because of my taste in smell, and notes.

greydove
greydove

Interesting....

"Blackthorn is depicted in many fairy tales throughout Europe as a tree of ill omen. Called Straif in the Ogham, this tree has the most sinister reputation in Celtic tree lore. The English word ‘strife’ is said to derive from this Celtic word. A long hard winter is referred to as a Blackthorn Winter.

To Witches, it often represents the dark side of the Craft. It is a sacred tree to the Dark, or Crone aspect of the Triple Goddess, and represents the Waning and Dark Moons. Blackthorn is known as ‘the increaser and keeper of dark secrets’

Yikes!

orionleo
orionleo

im verry happy to say i got this :D greant scent different from all the others in this line...check out my full review on my YouTube AtheS perfume later today

Adureeuh
Adureeuh

This is now available on Ulta's website. I don't know the release date in stores however.

lizzyshreds

This is not a review. I called Ulta about a week ago, and they told me it should be able mid June, or later. I read on websites that it comes out in July. Does anyone know when it does come out, or if it's available anywhere right now?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Katy Perry Royal Revolution fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Katy Perry Royal Revolution, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Royal Revolution by Katy Perry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Royal Revolution by Katy Perry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.