Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hanae Keiko Mecheri for women

Hanae Keiko Mecheri for women
dislike

Inspired by the gardens of Kyoto and Japanese tea houses, Hanae is a sensual fragrance composed of citruses, white flowers, wild berries, yuzu and crystalline musk.

It is available as 75 ml EDP.

Citruses White Flowers Red Berries Musk Yuzu

Hanae Fragrance Reviews

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

Delicate,soft and floral! Start with powerful Yuzu,but after a while the notes of white flowers embrace so velvety and suave initial citrus notes.... This perfume is is very evocative,reminiscent distant gardens, sunshine,joy and serenity. This fragrance is well balanced, and really nice in my opinion! It stands out.! This will cradle you with its notes, without being too heavy or intrusive,but you will always bring with you ...if you want it! Very beautiful! Thanks Keiko ❤

Sillage: 6./10
Longevity: 7.5/10
Scent: 9./10

Overall: 9./10

andabri
andabri

I definitely get yuzu and musk and an indistinguishable "perfumey" type floral. That's about it. Yet, there is something about this that puts it a step above most generic fruity florals. It smells pretty... if I'm stereotyping it smells like a pretty woman in her late teens/early twenties would wear this with a sundress on a nice, sunny spring day. There's something about it that smells like that fresh, clean right out of the shower smell, but it isn't soapy. It's a clean, pretty, feminine, soft fruity scent. The longer it wears the softer it gets. It's soft in a way that almost feels dreamy. I usually hate when people use adjectives like that to describe a fragrance, but that's the only one that comes my mind when I smell it. It's sort of addicting.

Lana148
Lana148

Soft, cloud-like fruity-floral. Girly, pretty fragrance, more floral than fruity with a musk base. Can't help but to see pale pink color smelling this. Delicate, not too sweet, very proper and polite but borderline boring.

spidola
spidola

The softest, the roundest, the silkiest perfume that I’ve smelled until today…WONDERFUL! It’s not naïve, it’s not simple, but it’s humble, well-educated and intelligent. Hanae could be the perfect bride's perfume…
It’s a nice surprise even to myself as I’ m not a lover of fruity-floral perfumes. So all I can say it’s well balanced and really well done. Trying to find some perfumes close to it, I would say it’s like Guerlain L’Instant Magic+Chanel Chance Tendre+Villorei Iperborea….but this is only for having some idea. Hanae is like anything else!
Obviously goes to my "want" shelf.

Srebecca
Srebecca

I truly love this smell. It's reminiscent of Stella and doesn't give me a headache. Specific enough, and it's perfect for spring!! Daytime smell for sure.

Hanae is definitely on my list of fragrances to get next spring, it is such a delicious smelling scent, a wonderful mix of fruity notes and flowers.The yuzu gives it an airiness, and it is reminiscent of walking through a Japanese garden starting to bloom. It has the effect of a misty rain. Refreshing, juicy, very very attractive. This is above the rest.

Keiko Mecheri HANAE is my idea of an excellent fruity floral perfume. The flowers and fruits are not wilting and bruised, and there are no gnats anywhere in the vicinity! This composition features yuzu in a clean musk base, adorned with light florality and, according to my nose, gentle white woods.

Although I'm not a fruity-floral fragrance type, in general, I love testing niche FFFs such as HANAE because there is little danger of what drives me away from mass market FFFs: no noxious "abstract floral" chemical soup and no rotting fruit. This composition smells perfectly natural and is very pleasant to wear from start to finish.

Like most of the KM creations I've tried, HANAE has medium sillage and good longevity. Recommended for fruity floral lovers--and also for those who have based their aversion to that genre on the synthetic, emetic nightmares brim with bht that are usually classified as fruity florals but are in reality filled with ingredients that either should be or are banned by the FDA.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Keiko Mecheri Hanae fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Keiko Mecheri Hanae, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hanae by Keiko Mecheri. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hanae by Keiko Mecheri represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.