Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Patchoulissime Keiko Mecheri for women

Patchoulissime Keiko Mecheri for women
dislike

Patchoulissime by Keiko Mecheri is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and lotus; middle notes are orchid, osmanthus, peony and vanilla; base notes are jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, ambergris, white musk, heliotrope and benzoin.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lotus

Orchid Osmanthus Peony Vanilla

Jasmine Patchouli Sandalwood Ambergris White Musk Heliotrope Benzoin

Patchoulissime Fragrance Reviews

tatonnement
tatonnement

On my skin patchoulissime starts off with a rush of balsamic and spice layered over top of orchid and jasmine. Patchouli is lost, it's a fading gust of wind that is overtaken by florals and benzoin. Over time the fragrance opens up as if preparing to reach an epic climax... but stumbles and disappoints with a singular and flat symphony of spice, damp florals and powdery resins.

Cereza
Cereza

"Patchoulissime" is a scent I truly cannot understand. I clumsily spilled almost 0.5ml on my wrist and was ready to be hit in the face with an overpowering blast of this scent, but it wasn't what happened.
When I first pressed my nose upon my wrist I was completely surprised of how shy this smelled and the fact that the only thing I felt was slight nail polish scent. Soon I started to recognize patchouli and benzoin, but it was so close to my skin that I almost fell nothing. And this was from 0.5ml on the first seconds! The more it developed the more frustrated I fell, I felt like 'come on, this costs so much, where is the scent?'. Despite this "Patchoulissime" actually lasts very long if I make myself really try to feel the scent.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not sophisticated enough to enjoy something so fragile and almost-not-there. I read all the other reviews praising how feminine and beautiful this is, but the only thing I keep thinking is that I feel absolutely nothing, a faint reminder of something that should be there, but for me it's not.

For me I feel this is not worth even a try, left me truly frustrated.

Kterhark
Kterhark

This has the Goldie Locks thing going. When applied and first sniffed, it's much too harsh. When let to air and given an occasional inhale, its much too dirty. But when forgot about and detected wafting about your person, it is just right...

I like patchouli/rose combos; after sandalwood/rose this is my favorite combination. (My recent finds include Heeley's Hippie Rose, Tocca's Cleopatra, and Dorin's Une Rose). Here we get a Benzoin boost, which is probably the air beneath the fragrant halo I'm liking. This is a very feminine, sophisticated scent. I'd say its a 'thinking girls' fragrance, and I see it on someone who takes more care in presenting themselves. Benzoin has that affect, I think.

In short, a very lovely scent.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

I have never been a fan of a big patchouli note in perfumes, but recently, I've been finding that I have been appreciating many more patchouli-dominant scents.

And I have to say, I'm actually very appreciative of the patchouli in this. It's a very earthy composition, that never gets dirty. It's actually quite sweet and none of the notes are too sharp.

The biggest blast of pure patchouli comes in the first spray, but afterwards, this note becomes more subtle.

The benzoin and rose conspire together to blunt any potential harshness from the slightly fruity patchouli.

I find the dry down gets a little sweeter, but never too sweet, and it's a dry sweetness and not a sugary or syrupy one. It's a great combination with the faint citrus note in the background that lingers.

On my skin, Patchoulissime is a slightly sweeter and less rosy version of JHAG's Lady Vengeance.

I've found that Keiko Mecheri rarely misses the mark, which is why KM is one of my very favorite houses. And if you like patchouli, then chances are you will like this.

Patchoulissime is a skin scent that lasts 4-5 hours on me.

I think that this is a must-try for any patchouli lovers.

Mimmi
Mimmi

The "-isimme" indicates a light and lively interpretation of the patchouly-rose combo, and that is precisely what has been achieved with this fragrance. Notes that could indicate a heavy scent are used here in a delicate way. Dry and woody patchouli, airy light rose, benzoin for a little creamy sweetness, citruses adds juicy freshness. This scent is a beautifully balanced harmony of the four notes mentioned. Light sillage, moderately close to the skin, good longetivity.

What's really nice about Keiko Mecheri PATCHOULISSIME is that despite its heavy patchouli note, the composition as a whole also has enough sophistication and is well-mannered enough to be able to wear in public. This is a really beautiful creation, with rose and benzoin mingling harmonically with the patchouli, which I do not find excessively oily and dirty as in the hippie-genre perfumes that come quite close to neat patchouli oil (and raise questions in inquiring minds such as: why would I pay triple digit dollars for a bottle of this, when I can reach for patchouli essential oil instead?)...

The benzoin note here adds a rich texture, in addition to imparting the slightest bit of sweetness, while the rose manages to tame the wild patchouli without asserting itself too loudly as an independent note. (I would not characterize this as a rose perfume...) PATCHOULISSIME has pretty big sillage initially, but becomes more subtle as it dries down, and the longevity is very good. All in all, this is a finely crafted perfume which should be sniffed by every amateur of oriental perfumes, men and women alike.

merilu59
merilu59

patchouli e rosa
divino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jae
jae

After the initial patchouli blast, this settles down to become a mellow sensation. All of the notes are crafted to perfection. Though this is marketed to women, this one is a sleeper for the debonaire man.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Keiko Mecheri Patchoulissime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Keiko Mecheri Patchoulissime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Patchoulissime by Keiko Mecheri. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Patchoulissime by Keiko Mecheri represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.