Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Elixir Kemi Blending Magic for women and men
dislike

I have it: 9 I want it: 27

oud

Elixir has oriental-woody composition which opens with top notes of opulent flowers with copahu balsam. The heart provides a harmony of basil, juniper, nagarmotha and labdanum, elading to a mixture of oud, labdanum, gurjun balsam and ambergris. Elixir, as an elixir of life is also familiar as immortality elixir, stone of wisdom and it is also stated it is capable of creating life. Inspired by the elixir, the exchange of shades in this perfume extrait receives a whole new meaning. Elixir was launched in 2014.

Floral Notes Copahu Balm

Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha Labdanum Juniper Berries

Agarwood (Oud) Labdanum Gurjan balsam Amber

Elixir Fragrance Reviews

Q80
Q80

Damn!! Could this be more amazingly better!?

I got a sample of this last week but didn't bother to sniff it after sniffing the amazing Kemi from this line till i read "Wesleyhclark's" review which captured my attention when he wrote "This is the nastiest stuff I have ever smelled!". It is just AMAZING with that delicate animalic essence that captured my senses repeatedly by sniffing my hands! it has a very light oud note with more balsamic and a bit of sweet delicate vanilla and white floral (definitely no jasmines here). Labdanum is definitely there with more of kind of wet copahu balm! and wetly mud.

Extremely captivating to me and i wish that they can afford a spray fragrance rather than an oil by then it will be one of my main favorites i'm sure.

ivanserbolin
ivanserbolin

Exotic intense cloud of waxy creamy sugary sweetness blur your mind (albeit non of sweet notes mentioned on a website). First impression seduces and wonder, repel and attract. Magic blend of Florals Sweets and Oriental Balsams lavishes on you since the very beginning, one may be confused and overwhelmed by extraordinary intensity and olfactive power of the scent. As time passes by Elixir gradually yet dramatically transforms into compelling fragrance, true ancient alchemy. Warm cloud of creamy sweetness makes you feel as if it hovers around you and with time become more and more enriched with additional Leather scent, dense yet waxy Oud and gentle Labdanum with Amber.
Sillage: 8/10,Longevity: 10/10, Projection: 9/10

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I smelled some of this at the Scent Bar in Los Angeles... Wowee. The Queen of Skank! The top notes are very, very dirty. It settles down somewhat, but wow... This is extremely difficult to like! This is the nastiest stuff I have ever smelled!

Estreen
Estreen

I don't detect flowers berries, or any sweetness, just crisp, dry resins and oud, and a touch of woods. I absolutely love it! I'm not sure what combination of notes I am smelling, but the current voted notes doesn't seem accurate.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Beautiful bottle design

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kemi Blending Magic Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kemi Blending Magic Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elixir by Kemi Blending Magic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elixir by Kemi Blending Magic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kemi Blending Magic Hayat L`Artisan Parfumeur Al Oudh Kemi Blending Magic Kemi Byredo Bal d'Afrique Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Mortal Skin Rania J Oud Assam Roja Dove Fetish Pour Homme Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Leather Oud Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Diptyque Volutes Xerjoff Zafar Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Khôl de Bahreïn LM Parfums Black Oud Xerjoff Al-Khat Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento Papillon Artisan Perfumes Salome MDCI Parfums Chypre Palatin Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Xerjoff Mamluk Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe