Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

leather
caramel
smoky

Fragrance Kemi opens with woody flavors of oud and cedar, accompanied with warm oriental caramel notes as it develops. The heart offers scents of gurjan balsam, delicately sweetened with caramel, along with castoreum and civet, resting on a base composed of vanilla, sandalwood and wood. Name Kemi originates from ancient Greek word which might come from ancient Egyptian version of the name Egypt, based on the word kēme. Al-Kemi denotes Egyptian art and Egyptians call their land Kemi and they believed they were the most powerful magicians (alchemists) in the world. Kemi was launched in 2014.

Cedar Agarwood (Oud)

Gurjan balsam Caramel Castoreum Civet

Sandalwood Vanilla Woody Notes

Holy Shit

Kemi Fragrance Reviews

FragranceAndFashion
FragranceAndFashion

Beautiful Fragrance. The development on skin is astounding. The art of perfumery at its finest.

perfumesamplesanddecants
perfumesamplesanddecants

wonderful potion...we really love this sweet animalic oriental perfume...

carter0012
carter0012

I gotta say it's rather un pleasant to me! I get Civet, Castoreum and Oud mixed with a liquid runny maple / caramel... it has tones of urine / diarrhoea, very "barn yard"
and animalic... This is NOT for the faint of heart. I would say there is a good chance you will offend people in the street wearing this, even if you love it yourself. It's going to get bad reactions from people around you at some point... it's not safe, at all.
It has a strong liquid diarrhoea vibe to it, mixed with a candy sweetness and a caramel note - Imagine a kid having a huge explosive diarrhoea all over the walls inside a candy store filled with strawberry candies and caramels = exactly how this smells. The sweetness is very artificial smelling like children's candy, Haribo and hard boiled sweets mixed with caramel and poo.
I don't often write bad reviews, but this is quite disgusting.
After two hours, the bad smells disappear, and it comes out into an almost powdery Vanilla with a little caramel and Sandalwood... at which point, it's nice.. but there's no way I can get through the first two hours, to enjoy the dry down. The cardboard box smell in the dry down referenced bellow.. is dry powdery vanilla mixed with cedar and sandalwood.. very close to something like Memoirs of a Trespasser by Imaginary Authors, smells like the dusty old pages of a book.

lovescents999
lovescents999

What an exhilarating blast of oud and juicy cedar (if cedar can be juicy), in this jaw-dropping opening! I can almost smelled pine or fir balsam notes (that immediately made me feel that closer to the holidays), only to be softened by the caramel that was NOT too sweet but was a bit salty. I can't stop sniffing my arm and I want more of it so badly!

The scent has now settled and to my excitement has become more animalic, which must be the notes of castoreum and civet, but the civet is very shy, hiding under caramel and vanilla. At this stage the potion is a unique mix of oud that actually has its presence throughout all the stages, with sandalwood and gurjan balsam, a note that I'm not very familiar with but it must be the one that gives this scent the slightly bitter nuttiness.

Kemi Kemi is unisex. Most definitely one of the most unique fragrances that I have ever smelled. Kemi Kemi is not sweet or gourmand, even with the caramel as a main player. Its longevity (on my weird skin) is less than the other Kemi's, only about 4 hrs, with a low to moderate sillage. I find myself craving more and more of it, and I'm extremely satisfied that I have another gorgeous perfume and bottle to add to my Kemi collection.

micavana
micavana

After seeing the notes on Kemi I knew I had to try it. It looks delicious. So I ordered a small sample to try on my skin. I will admit to being a bid giddy when the sample arrived. The very next day I gave it a full wearing.

I will start by saying that Kemi is a VERY unique and well blended fragrance.

Kemi opens with a medicinal chocolate vibe on my skin. Kind of like baking a rich chocolate cake with couch drops in it. It Quickly turns into a chocolaty tobacco type scent.

When I was a very young boy, my grandfather lived with us. He used to love to chew tobacco and he always had chocolate candy bars in his room. The opening phase of Kemi reminds me of the scent in my grandfather's room.

So far I am really liking this fragrance!

As kemi evolves, a slightly sweet caramel and vanilla appear, accompanied by woody and animalisitc notes. more castoreum that civet. The chocolaty tobacco recede. About 4 hours in Kemi is a caramel and castoreum scent, with slight woody vanilla.

Up until this point I was impressed with Kemi.

About 6 hours in Kemi changes from a deliciously unique scent into... a cardboard box?? Yes, really.. a cardboard box... and stays there for the rest of the life of the fragrance. A very disappointing ending.

I had really high hopes for Kemi, and the first 4 to 6 hours are amazing on my skin. But I cannot justify those prices to smell like a cardboard box during dry down or to reapply every 4 hours. So I will have to pass on this one.

Bottom line: If you like unique scent you should try a sample of this one. Hopefully you wont get the cardboard box phase on your skin.

rnasim
rnasim

seriously, smells like blending sh...t

mathieuq613
mathieuq613

unique but not my type caramel and castorium dominant.

6.5/10

prodigy
prodigy

Not a fan. Something like Xerjoff Al Khatt mixed with caramel.

MARFUOFFICIAL
MARFUOFFICIAL

For me it is one of the best fragrances.

scent: 10+/10
longevity: 10/10
sillage: 9/10

[email protected]
kasimdubur@gmail.com

This Stuff is On Fire like Mariah;-)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kemi Blending Magic Kemi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kemi Blending Magic Kemi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kemi by Kemi Blending Magic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kemi by Kemi Blending Magic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.