Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

caramel
leather
oud

Fragrance Kemi opens with woody flavors of oud and cedar, accompanied with warm oriental caramel notes as it develops. The heart offers scents of gurjan balsam, delicately sweetened with caramel, along with castoreum and civet, resting on a base composed of vanilla, sandalwood and wood. Name Kemi originates from ancient Greek word which might come from ancient Egyptian version of the name Egypt, based on the word kēme. Al-Kemi denotes Egyptian art and Egyptians call their land Kemi and they believed they were the most powerful magicians (alchemists) in the world. Kemi was launched in 2014.

Cedar Agarwood (Oud)

Gurjan balsam Caramel Castoreum Civet

Sandalwood Vanilla Woody Notes

Kemi Fragrance Reviews

micavana
micavana

After seeing the notes on Kemi I knew I had to try it. It looks delicious. So I ordered a small sample to try on my skin. I will admit to being a bid giddy when the sample arrived. The very next day I gave it a full wearing.

I will start by saying that Kemi is a VERY unique and well blended fragrance.

Kemi opens with a medicinal chocolate vibe on my skin. Kind of like baking a rich chocolate cake with couch drops in it. It Quickly turns into a chocolaty tobacco type scent.

When I was a very young boy, my grandfather lived with us. He used to love to chew tobacco and he always had chocolate candy bars in his room. The opening phase of Kemi reminds me of the scent in my grandfather's room.

So far I am really liking this fragrance!

As kemi evolves, a slightly sweet caramel and vanilla appear, accompanied by woody and animalisitc notes. more castoreum that civet. The chocolaty tobacco recede. About 4 hours in Kemi is a caramel and castoreum scent, with slight woody vanilla.

Up until this point I was impressed with Kemi.

About 6 hours in Kemi changes from a deliciously unique scent into... a cardboard box?? Yes, really.. a cardboard box... and stays there for the rest of the life of the fragrance. A very disappointing ending.

I had really high hopes for Kemi, and the first 4 to 6 hours are amazing on my skin. But I cannot justify those prices to smell like a cardboard box during dry down or to reapply every 4 hours. So I will have to pass on this one.

Bottom line: If you like unique scent you should try a sample of this one. Hopefully you wont get the cardboard box phase on your skin.

rnasim
rnasim

seriously, smells like blending sh...t

mathieuq613
mathieuq613

unique but not my type caramel and castorium dominant.

6.5/10

prodigy
prodigy

Not a fan. Something like Xerjoff Al Khatt mixed with caramel.

MARFUOFFICIAL
MARFUOFFICIAL

For me it is one of the best fragrances.

scent: 10+/10
longevity: 10/10
sillage: 9/10

[email protected]
kasimdubur@gmail.com

This Stuff is On Fire like Mariah;-)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kemi Blending Magic Kemi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kemi Blending Magic Kemi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kemi by Kemi Blending Magic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kemi by Kemi Blending Magic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kemi Blending Magic Hayat Parfums de Marly Herod Amouage Interlude Man Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Patchouli Imperial Chanel Bois des Iles Xerjoff Mamluk Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Rania J Ambre Loup Christian Dior Cuir Cannage Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Parfums de Marly Kuhuyan Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Roja Dove Amber Orto Parisi Stercus Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Encens Satin Mona di Orio Vanille Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Mitzah