Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Kemi Kemi Blending Magic for women and men

Kemi Kemi Blending Magic for women and men

Fragrance Kemi opens with woody flavors of oud and cedar, accompanied with warm oriental caramel notes as it develops. The heart offers scents of gurjan balsam, delicately sweetened with caramel, along with castoreum and civet, resting on a base composed of vanilla, sandalwood and wood. Name Kemi originates from ancient Greek word which might come from ancient Egyptian version of the name Egypt, based on the word kēme. Al-Kemi denotes Egyptian art and Egyptians call their land Kemi and they believed they were the most powerful magicians (alchemists) in the world. Kemi was launched in 2014.

Cedar Agarwood (Oud)

Gurjan balsam Caramel Castoreum Civet

Sandalwood Vanilla Woody Notes

Kemi Fragrance Reviews

What an exhilarating blast of oud and juicy cedar (if cedar can be juicy), in this jaw-dropping opening! I can almost smelled pine or fir balsam notes (that immediately made me feel that closer to the holidays), only to be softened by the caramel that was NOT too sweet but was a bit salty. I can't stop sniffing my arm and I want more of it so badly!

The scent has now settled and to my excitement has become more animalic, which must be the notes of castoreum and civet, but the civet is very shy, hiding under caramel and vanilla. At this stage the potion is a unique mix of oud that actually has its presence throughout all the stages, with sandalwood and gurjan balsam, a note that I'm not very familiar with but it must be the one that gives this scent the slightly bitter nuttiness.

Kemi Kemi is unisex. Most definitely one of the most unique fragrances that I have ever smelled. Kemi Kemi is not sweet or gourmand, even with the caramel as a main player. Its longevity (on my weird skin) is less than the other Kemi's, only about 4 hrs, with a low to moderate sillage. I find myself craving more and more of it, and I'm extremely satisfied that I have another gorgeous perfume and bottle to add to my Kemi collection.

After seeing the notes on Kemi I knew I had to try it. It looks delicious. So I ordered a small sample to try on my skin. I will admit to being a bid giddy when the sample arrived. The very next day I gave it a full wearing.

I will start by saying that Kemi is a VERY unique and well blended fragrance.

Kemi opens with a medicinal chocolate vibe on my skin. Kind of like baking a rich chocolate cake with couch drops in it. It Quickly turns into a chocolaty tobacco type scent.

When I was a very young boy, my grandfather lived with us. He used to love to chew tobacco and he always had chocolate candy bars in his room. The opening phase of Kemi reminds me of the scent in my grandfather's room.

So far I am really liking this fragrance!

As kemi evolves, a slightly sweet caramel and vanilla appear, accompanied by woody and animalisitc notes. more castoreum that civet. The chocolaty tobacco recede. About 4 hours in Kemi is a caramel and castoreum scent, with slight woody vanilla.

Up until this point I was impressed with Kemi.

About 6 hours in Kemi changes from a deliciously unique scent into... a cardboard box?? Yes, really.. a cardboard box... and stays there for the rest of the life of the fragrance. A very disappointing ending.

I had really high hopes for Kemi, and the first 4 to 6 hours are amazing on my skin. But I cannot justify those prices to smell like a cardboard box during dry down or to reapply every 4 hours. So I will have to pass on this one.

Bottom line: If you like unique scent you should try a sample of this one. Hopefully you wont get the cardboard box phase on your skin.

seriously, smells like blending sh...t

unique but not my type caramel and castorium dominant.

Not a fan. Something like Xerjoff Al Khatt mixed with caramel.

For me it is one of the best fragrances.

scent: 10+/10
longevity: 10/10
sillage: 9/10

[email protected]

This Stuff is On Fire like Mariah;-)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kemi Blending Magic Kemi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kemi Blending Magic Kemi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kemi by Kemi Blending Magic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kemi by Kemi Blending Magic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kemi Blending Magic Hayat Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Patchouli Imperial Xerjoff Mamluk Chanel Bois des Iles Rania J Ambre Loup Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Parfums de Marly Herod Christian Dior Cuir Cannage Amouage Interlude Man Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Mitzah Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Khôl de Bahreïn Montale Black Aoud Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Montale Intense Cafe Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Cuir Beluga Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe