Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Luna Kemi Blending Magic for women and men

Luna Kemi Blending Magic for women and men
dislike

tropical

The fourth fragrance of the collection, available as Eau de Parfum is Luna, which starts with fruity and juicy zests of peach, apricot, lemon, mandarin, black currant and apples, with smoky shade of incense, green notes and spices. The heart poses contrast with a floral union of iris, rose and jasmine, while character is provided by cedar and leather. The base of the composition offers warm and velvety trail of amber, musk and vanilla. In Italian and Latin, Luna stands for the moon. In this case, alchemy and astronomy are closely connected. Traditionally, each of the 7 celestial bodies of the solar system has been closely connected with one metal since the ancient times. Luna is associated with silver. Luna was launched in 2014.

Lemon Mandarin Orange Apple Mango Green Notes Black Currant Apricot Incense Spicy Notes

Cedar Jasmine Rose iris Russian Leather

Amber Musk Madagascar Vanilla

Aqua Regia

Luna Fragrance Reviews

Cereza
Cereza

Oh wow! I will have to agree with others - this is more feminine and I can imagine only a very brave man to be able to pull this off.

The first notion was a very natural smelling mango - first time I've tried this in a perfume and I'm amazed. Soon it was followed with more tropical awesomness, but as soon as the black currant hit in I'm left with this intoxicating, animalic, borderline fecal scent of tropical frutis mixed with something raw and earthy.

The magic goes on for a long time and then the drydown arrives with loads of incense - it's warm and very smoky with still lingering bits of fruits - making it almost zesty and fresh yet full of darkness!

I'm extremely pleased! I cannot imagine myself finding a situation of wearing this due to fecalness of the opening and heart, but all in all this is perfectly worth a try even though the huge price tag!

Quality is amazing, blent is superb, even though it has a great longevity it does stay close to skin, lingering beautifully - just how it should. Smells expensive and classy despite the weirdness of the scent itself.

mathieuq613
mathieuq613

women perfume!! Marfuofficial right on this call! but a men can pull it off not my cup of tea! but good composition like all al kimya blend!

Dakotalief
Dakotalief

I just love this. My full bottle arrived and I have been in a cloud of greatness all day!

MARFUOFFICIAL
MARFUOFFICIAL

women's perfume , too sweet and intense not for me sorry.

Ginger Kitty
Ginger Kitty

(This was).... Without any doubt, my favourite of the present fragrances available from Al Kimiya. I am looking forward to exploring the innovation behind this new brand.

Don't rely on first impressions. Take a few moments from your busy life to relax and enjoy these new fragrances, allowing them to unleash your creativity, dreams.

After Luna, my preferred initial preferences were for Layla, Hayat then Kemi. I need to sample again Jabir to experience the dry down better.

Edit....
... On a third test, all my votes go for Hayat. I guess with the passing of time, if not already for many potential buyers and reviewers, this is going to be the most likely to win people's hearts and cash.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kemi Blending Magic Luna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kemi Blending Magic Luna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luna by Kemi Blending Magic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luna by Kemi Blending Magic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Xerjoff XJ 1861 Naxos Xerjoff Mamluk Amouage The Library Collection Opus V Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932 Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling! Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Amouage Journey Woman Xerjoff Lira Amouage Beloved Diptyque Volutes Diptyque Philosykos Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie