Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Charm! All My Children Kendall Hart for women

Charm! All My Children Kendall Hart for women
dislike

Charm! All My Children Kendall Hart for women Pictures Charm! All My Children Kendall Hart for women Pictures

Charm! All My Children by Kendall Hart is a Floral fragrance for women. Charm! All My Children was launched in 2008. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and black currant; middle note is orchid; base notes are virginia cedar and sugar.

Bergamot Grapefruit Black Currant

Orchid

Virginia Cedar Sugar

Eclat d`Arpege

Charm! All My Children Fragrance Reviews

amy1983
amy1983

At first it starts off woodsy,then it turns sugary sweet. I get the berries and the cedar,and the sugar. For some reason,it makes me think of some kind of fantasy world with unicorns and fairies,or something. This is a very fun,pleasant scent. I think that a younger crowd might like this,but I'm 41 and I love it!

It also comes with a crescent moon charm.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

I only tried this because i got a great deal on Ebay, i did not expect much but what a nice fragrance! Seriously the top notes smell EXACTLY like Dolce and G Light blue (which i own) but after it dries it becomes a little less crisp and you smell the black current and a little wood. It smells like a few other perfumes out there. The bottle is cute, the price is right and i really dont think anyone would dislike it. its a "safe bet" I also say its very versatile! Can be worn year round and day or night. Its not heavy, its crisp and smells way more expensive than it is! Cant go wrong!

I also bought "Enchantment" by All my children which is not on here, but WOW that one smells sooo rich!!! its def a grown and sexy scent that is for 21+ and its def a night time scent! A little goes a long way. SUPER Bargain! Its like getting a elegant expensive italian or french perfume but at 1/10th the cost and its made in America! it smells of spice and vanilla and amber but just in the right amounts so its not heavy or old lady smelling! its very sexy! You cant go wrong with either!

Charm! All My Children by Kendall Hart 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kendall Hart Charm! All My Children fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kendall Hart Charm! All My Children, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Charm! All My Children by Kendall Hart. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Charm! All My Children by Kendall Hart represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Bond No 9 Saks Fifth Avenue for Her Parfums DelRae Amoureuse Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Femme Avon Tahitian Holiday Celine Dion Paris Nights Acqua di Genova Acqua di Genova - Gold Aroma M Geisha Blanche Lancome Attraction Summer Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Garconnes Josephine Jonquille James Heeley Ophelia Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 Parfumerie Generale Gardenia Grand Soir