Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Black Kenneth Cole for women
dislike

tuberose
Black Kenneth Cole for women Pictures Black Kenneth Cole for women Pictures

Black was created on the brand's 20th anniversary. Black is based on a gorgeous composition of white flowers which in this fragrance shows its real dark character, as it is living the night life while acting innocent in the daytime. These flowers sound intensive, luscious and passionate, even lusty.

The composition opens with violet and citrus. Shortly the white flowers come to the scene and unrivalledly rule the heart of the fragrance: jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily of the valley, magnolia, tuberose, hyacinth, lotus and iris. The comfortable and warm notes of sandalwood, musk and amber tame the ecstatic flowers. The fragrance was created in 2004 by Marie Amandine.

Violet Citruses

Magnolia Tuberose iris Jasmine Hiacynth White Flowers Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Lotus

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Beyond Paradise

Black Fragrance Reviews

colettemichelle
colettemichelle

To me, this smells like how cashmere feels. Cozy, warm, comforting. I grew up in the Midwest and loved wearing this during the chilly winter months with the bundled-up clothing. It made me feel very warm and soothed. I still love it. I get a musky white flower scent that is terribly nostalgic and relaxing and will always have a bottle of this.

lvxifer
lvxifer

This one is maybe more masculine than for him version,beautiful white frozen flowers,musk and some ink note.fragrance full of melancholy,i usually enjoy it when summer already dies and autumnal sorrow flew on black wings again.

AneV
AneV

I sprayed it and was repulsed. Sniffed my wrist 5 minutes later and its pretty!!!. This isn't a youthful fragrance its a little more mature, but not "old" . So just let it sit on your skin, give it a chance.

madgefan
madgefan

Straight up white florals. Very fresh smelling. A bit pungent. Not sharp. Sharp white florals like Michael Kors or J'adore give me an instant headache. Black is heady but I didn't get a headache, which is nice. It's like a fresher, less musky Truth Or Dare by Madonna.

MarTesla
MarTesla

A very elegant, feminine and chic fragance. Very Versatile as well, if you know how to pull it off for any occasion.

hamster
hamster

This perfume has amazing lasting power. I bought it a few years ago, tried it, loved it and then forgot about it due to my ongoing lust for ever newer perfume experiences. I rediscovered it a few days ago, and it smells as good as ever! I had stored it in its original black box, so maybe that had something to do with it lasting so well.
It smells like fresh, piercing-sweet jasmine on me at first, then mellows into a haunting yet clean scent that reminds me of high-end clothing shops. It lasts and lasts and lasts . . . in a sweet and clean yet oddly strong and sexy-feminine way.
This perfume is black cashmere on a chilly day, a breath of expensive-smelling fresh air on a hot day, and a taste of what discrete luxury might smell like if discrete luxury had a smell.

Beatrice
Beatrice

This is my first review.
I felt compelled to come to the rescue here.
Black is not to be mistaken with the sentiment associated with the darkness of the night.
I believe it is black as a cashmere cardigan, black as that dress you can take from day to night.
It is discreet yes but still holding to a sense of personality and quiet confidence.
I bought Black as a blind buy and did not regret it.
I wore it at work and out to parties where it drew compliments from my colleagues and bohemian friends alike.
However it sits close on the skin and I found having to spray every 2 hours.
At first it is fresh and lively and dries down to a balmy almost powdery scent.
It is just like meeting up with your best friend: the joy and elation at embracing at first and then the comfort and content of exchanging each other deepest secrets.
This scent is for a confident, fully assuming, feminine woman.
Black is Inner Beauty in a bottle.

Dionne1024
Dionne1024

Maybe thais is why I don't wear it as much. I've only used this one maybe 3 times and it has dust on it lol.

bsbnsc
bsbnsc

Flowers. that's all I get from it.
I can imagine 34 years old guy wearing orange velvet jacket and white turtleneck inside would wear this one. I didn't get why this scent reminds you of the color "black". Only reason this reminds me of the color black might be the fact that it sometimes smells like an ink.

Ink-ish + flower scent. do you get it?

To me, this one is neither unique nor special fragrance.
I don't hate it but I wouldn't pay for it

Catty

If you want a Jasmine-Tuberose-gardenia scent with an average-good Quality for a reasonable price, you found over here.

When you spray it, it very strong at first, but then it becomes a soft-soapy Tuberose scent. The White flowers are there in a soft way, eveloping you the whole day.

Perfect for work, or any informal Occasion. I received always many compliments in the Company.
It´s a cost-benefit worthwhile scent.

Catty

It´s a cost-benefit worthwhile scent.

andy1959
andy1959

This is wonderful, not for everybody, not mainstream. Something that fits women with personality. It`s a clean but with warmth in the same time. I love it, nothing fotr girls, but for sofisticated woman.

Allinug
Allinug

A blind buy, not good.
Floral, white flowers...I am so stupid,I should have known but I wanted to try... All about white flowers, right up in the head and doesn't smell good. I don't know if it make any sense but it is to clean in the smell.

I thought it reminded me of something...and suddenly I got it... Dior Pure Poison and David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham. It's weird in some way because I don't like Pure Poison and this one but I like Intimately Beckham.

For those who like white flowers and floral, yes you might like it.

ptara
ptara

not good as men version.
men version is a kind of masterpiece. but this women version is not special. a little synthetic heady white florals. not fresh and cool as black for men.

lisaivette
lisaivette

I received Black as a sample from Parfum1.com The best part of this fragrance is the brief moment in the opening when I can clearly detect the Violet. The rest is all about the Jasmine/Gardenia/Tuberose on my skin. A clean white floral with soft projection. A hint spice would have made it more appealing to me and fitting of the name. I would suggest this to someone as good choice for a non-offensive wear to work fragrance or to someone truly loves simple white florals.

TillyWave
TillyWave

A chemical-scented, synthetic mess that smells like a cross between pen ink and a melting printer cartridge, one soaked in the other and set on fire. The only thing "Black" about this are the burned remains.

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

This is more of a tropical night in the darkest of skies in my favorite Eden, Hawaii. Maybe a black night in Mauna Kea but not BLACK as in dirty or dark. This is pure jasminey tuberose. Very very nice

I think fragrances like Kenneth Cole Black are why a lot of people are "over" this whole black, noir, nuit thing. Me personally, I don't need my "black" fragrances to be dripping filth and Gothic discontent but really, lily of the valley and magnolia? Black?
Still, I do think this is a nice fragrance. Just perhaps incorrectly named. It's black in the sense of a black tuxedo with a flower in the lapel. Black Tie would perhaps have been a better name, but I'm a random person making random comments and not a fragrance marketing exec so whatevz to me.

i like this at the start, the different array of flowers is very appealing. i like the musky floral of it. but, when it dries down on me it smells faintly like baby desitin diaper rash cream. which is a bit like cod liver oil. i have no idea why its reacting that way on me, but its making it hard for me to wear.i guess this one may not be for me. shame. i like it so much when its first sprayed.

butterbean
butterbean

Black is not heavy and it is not heady.

It is a very nice, somewhat light jasmine white floral tuberose sandalwood fragrance.

Perfect for summer, or fall.

First off you smell strong violets, but they quickly settle into a mixture of subtle creamy jasmine/white floral with wafts of tuberose.

It warms up during the dry down, and the musky amber is more prevalent for sure. It is a nice light white floral scent. Not to loud, or strong in any particular note.

If you like Michael Kors Michael you will like this they are in the same vein and somewhat similar. If you like Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs...it is also in the same vein, only Marc Jacobs is very gardenia.

lulu7898
lulu7898

I adore tuberose and that is what I smell the most. I also get a slight smell of plastic/synthetic which ruins the scent for me. BLACK never develops into anything more on me. What a shame since I have a 50 ML bottle almost 100% full.

Vritti
Vritti

this is definitely my signature scent. everyone knows when i walk into a room and my bf just can't get enough lol the scent makes me feel seductive and at the same time so calm :) LOVE LOVE LOVE :)

kgma
kgma

Love this scent! Many people ask me what I am wearing! It is intriguing and last for a long time! My signature scent!

lolllee2nd
lolllee2nd

All I get for the first few hours is a very strong Jasmin-tuberose. A little of the sandlewood and must appear then, and tones down the floral slightly for me. Its very simple, very floral on me, which I usually don't care for, but i like this scent. Its not super sweet, or cloying as I too often find floral perfumes to be. Used lightly, I like it a lot. Layered over something woody or spicy and I love it. It lasts a really long time in me. I've had it last 12 hours when layered with John Varvatos or Sanderling woody fragrances and probably longer if I hadn't showered. On its own, is a plain, simple, nice floral, but sometimes that's just what I want. Although, on its own it fades down within an hour and I can only smell it if I put my wrist to my nose. I find I have to spray 3-4 times on each wrist to get any sort of projection or staying power. I do wish it faired better on me alone. Good thing I got it for a very reasonable price, even better.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

I have wanted this one for a long time. Of course, the more the build up the more possibility of a let down. This is a lovely floral but it is very generic. It is really plain.

cinema1974
cinema1974

Love this fragrance and have a back up too...It is tuberose with flowery scent, When I wear it last long about 7 hours.Many people ask what are you wearing where did you buy it. Out of the Kenneth Cole line this is my favorite because I love the deepness of the scent. you cant go wrong but don't expect it to smell like a musk or a fruit...Tuberose... The bottle is black so this fragrance last long time and does not loose it notes.

Whit
Whit

I had this, used it up and never thought about revisiting it, even though I loved it. Well, I got to thinking about this frag for some reason or another, and decided a revisit wouldn't be a bad idea. I really love the rich, warm aroma that exudes from this fragrance. I can't believe I never thought about repurchasing it! The white flowers are very noticeable in this frag and some say it's too sharp, but I don't get any sharpness at all. After it settles, it's this warm, sexy amber/sandalwood combo on my skin. I always got compliments when I owned it the first time, especially from men. Great fall/winter frag that has great sillage and longevity for those cooler temps.

laura.linger.3
laura.linger.3

A perfect, classy, beautiful white floral. One of the top three perfumes I have ever worn. This was my signature scent throughout all of 2005, and I remember it so fondly, I am planning on buying another bottle and incorporating it back into my fragrance wardrobe and my life. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find these days. This is an elegant fragrance that I would envision gracing the neck of Audrey Hepburn. It's that kind of a scent. I love it and I miss it very much.

And as is usually the case when buying fragrance, I found this on a whim...purchased my bottle while en route to Japan in the Duty Free outside the United gates in SFO! Love at first sniff!

tei
tei

i liked this perfume, but its a bit too strong for me. my ex boyfriend liked it though :-)

Trinidella
Trinidella

I love that this fragrance has violet. It makes it standout somewhat from the other scents I have. The drydown in sombre but with a presence. I love it.

Anissa
Anissa

This is elegant day time fragrance for everyday. Sensual, but not overpowering. I smell tuberose and magnolia very intensive on a soft musky base. I have to wear quite formally to the office and this suits perfectly to my workwear. It`s soft and sensual but not too strong. This could be beautiful also on summer evenings with beautiful summer dress and high heels.

Olefact
Olefact

Don't understand all this talk about burnt rubber. Though I agree this fragrance has a synthetic edge, I still wouldn't liken it to rubber - in any state. When I give my blender more than its share of work I can smell the motor and rubber seal heating up. Personally, I think the rubber analogy is over used and to date I have yet to concur with a single review with this criticism...at least I think it's a criticism.

For me the predominant flower is lily of the valley. I agree with the review right below: there's no joy in this scent. But that seems to be the point, after all it's called Black. A reserved floral fragrance. Not too many out there like it.

paleface
paleface

To me Black is very white. White, severe flowers from the top to the bottom. No sweetness here (except the hint of musk hours later), no sunshine, just beautiful but reserved cultivated garden under the dark sky and stars. It is a quiet night and you hear your own muffled steps when wandering around. You are in peace with yourself and the world, taking deep breaths and shivering a little bit in a cool evening - before you leave the garden and go inside to sleep and have dreams...

olga1780

The more I wear it, the more I like it. Ecpkngt described it the best comparing it to a flowering bush at dusk...it does smell like night-time flowers on a summer night. Can't detect anything synthetic or cheap about it, and I am very sensitive to those cheap notes in perfumes.

atiet97

Hi Olga, thanks for your explanation! I did try to manage till the dry down, but most of the time I couldn't as the burnt rubber phase is quite intensified in my skin. I couldn't be count objective on this, though..coz sometimes our brains do magical tricks that would make the 'less-loved' scent is stronger or seems to linger longer than the 'loved' ones.

PS: I read your comments on comparing this to Mon Classique by Pascal Morabito, too..Sadly, I was only able to smell it from the bottle. Couldn't spray to test...Should try next time :)

olga1780

Atiet, i think i know what you are talking about..it could be a combo of white flowers and musk. But I actually like the drydown...it's kind of sexy.

atiet97

I'm so much into white flowers, especially jasmine. The top notes did catch my attention. Blown away, I was indeed in love for some moments....

Then, something smells like burnt rubber or tires...which of course putt me off immediately! Tried several times, but it's still there...Such a pity as I put high hopes to like it...

Can anyone help why I keep on smelling this burnt rubber/tire? And from which note, particularly?

olga1780

I bought it keeping in mind that it was an American designer house and made by Coty which means it could be potentially not only unrefined and rough around the edges but also synthetic and cheap smelling. It actually turned out really nice. There is nothing huge, or dark and mysterious about this fragrance, but it is a very pleasant white floral, actually very natural smelling with no cheap notes hanging out in the background. It is a pretty casual perfume, sutable for office or daytime casual wear, but it is definitely elegant and feminine. Very good longevity as well. I like the fact that is very universal, I can wear it with a pair of jeans as well as to the gym.

jaking21970
jaking21970

This is just a beautiful scent. All white floral. All feminine. I suspect this will become a staple in my wardrobe since often in the office I am dressed in drab gray & black neutrals. The femininity of this will be the perfect contrast. Love it!

Also of interest....many very floral scents irritate my allergies. No impact in this one. I've finally found a floral I can wear. :)

ecpkngt
ecpkngt

Flowers. Nighttime white ones. Ever smell a flowering bush that you didn't notice you could smell until dusk when it becomes the only thing you can smell? Like they only have so long to bloom, so they're trying to pour it all out before the sun sets completely?

It's girly. Not sexy, unless floral itself is sexy to you. The Ylang Ylang is very there, but pure.

It is intense, but without spiciness or perfumy-ness.

It smells like a carnation. Except it isn't as spicy as a carnation. It smells like this lotion I had once from Lush that smelled of carnations. But it smells like more than that.

It smells like a multitude of white flowers blooming and the black bottle matches their intensity but the white label matches their tone.

BURMA
BURMA

Jasmine! I love it. My brother bought me as a gift. Simply very nice scent. Not so strong.... nor annoying. It stays with you. It makes me smile throughout the day... When I travel out of the country, I took this perfume with me in 2005 and 2006. I simply love it.

lafantasy
lafantasy

i loved this..it was one of those fragrances that unexpectedly surprise you..and make you fall in love...

Aubynik
Aubynik

I was so surprised by this perfume. I originally wanted something with the darkness and edginess that the name "Black" evokes.

This has nothing to do with a dark, sexy perfume.
Unfortunately, the musk and sandalwood that would ground this scent is playing hide and seek with my body's chemistry.

It is too light and surprisingly airy to me. The only thing I can smell is flowers.

ms.angeni
ms.angeni

it is very close to my dream perfume....i love lily of the valley,and i like it how they made it in this perfume.
sadly it does not resist more then 1 or 2 hours on my skin.i am gonna try it again in a few years ,maybe i have better luck.

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

Upon first spritz, it's surprisingly light & almost zesty full of sunlight. Within ten minutes, white flowers dominate like smoke filling a room but it doesn't take long before hyacinth, lotus and iris soften the mix. Sandlewood, musk and amber do indeed tame the very pleasant and wearable fragrance. I'm so glad I received this. It's ME all the way! A feminine, clean floral with a smooth slightly powdery trail. I received so many compliments today at work, I am very impressed! Kenneth Cole Black doesn't fit the delightful floral composition. It should be Kenneth Cole Woman. Lovely!

wind83
wind83

i wear it today. and im feel very feminin.
the white floral, jasmine, hyacinth.

unfortunetely its just 3/4 hours.
i rated 6/10.

Migotka
Migotka

It might be trange for me to say that this fragrance smells of perfume. Let me explain.

Some fragrances smell of water, air, of flowers, fruit, woods. Others smell of earth, powder, dust, rain.

Well, KC Black smells like perfume. It welcomes you with a synthetic blast, something reminding me of rubber, plastic lotus flowers and something very artificial. I cannot really put my finger on what it is, but it is not very pleasant.

I hope I will not offend anyone, but this is a very dostant and poor relative of CK Euphoria. Except that Euphoria fully deserves to be one of the most popular fragrances out there. And Black is a fragrance that looks up to its more famous cousin, but is nowhere nere achieving the same sort of effect.

I do agree with reviewers that the name and bottle do not match with it's content. It's just another floral.

rozaly
rozaly

i think, this is one of my favorite. warm, natural and sex-appeal. combines urbanocentrism and naturalism in one bottle!

awesome for spring and summer, but better for days. i wonder why it is called so "nightly"...

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Love this scent! The tuberose comes out front and center on me...in a good way. It's floral without being cloying, and has enough uniqueness that I don't smell like everyone else. It's a keeper!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

Huge white floral garden---mainly gardenia and jasmine.
a much less expensive version of michael kors signature perfume

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I get lots of jasmine and hyacinth but it's not overpowering and though I Normally dislike florals I kinda like this one because it's a light floral, very springlike and pretty. I think it's very similar to Michael by Michael Korrs. I think this perfume might be good for layering too. I'll either get a tester or a bottle, it seems to be a keeper...so far.

kifli
kifli

unfortunately Kenneth Cole counter in dept store was closed in my country.. no more sell here.. poor me. manage to buy 2 bottles for my wife.. i love the smell..

malia
malia

i love this scent. It is unusual, attractive, especially on my skin. Always get compliments wearing it... And being brunette myself i like the name ;-)

natasha2mpa
natasha2mpa

this definitely has to be one of my favorites. The dark seductive smell is simply irresistible. My mother used to own a bottle, i had borrowed it from her for a certain occasion and since then i just couldn't let go. I usually like fruity smells, but this floral one is really like no other. I still put it on when i want to feel sexy and specially on nights when I'm in party mood.

guest_ms.angeni
guest_ms.angeni

one of my favorites it is just sad that it doesn't last on my skin,and i need a perfume that lasts a few hours,if it woud not be for this it woud be my signature parfume

adele l
adele l

More of a modern floral- the tuberose isn't very apparent. It's not fruity but clean, almost aquatic. It's actually a great choice for days when you don't want to be challenged by your fragrance,are in a hurry and off to work. Truly not a dark fragrance but quite pleasant.

emi_artist
emi_artist

Slightly screechy white floral, in my opinion more apt to very hot weather because of the sharp opening. A modern floral nevertheless, with no "staid" notes, thoroughly from the 2000's. Base notes are not very detectable, it's the heart which stays with me for several hours. After wearing it in London, I believe that rather than a "black" perfume, KC is a scent for someone who wears black and lives in an urban environment. There, the high pitched white flowers almost form a barrier to smog smells and a counterpoint to a black work suit. Definitely one for CEO's rather than secretaries.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

Smells like Amarige!
With great doses of violet...

Happy Spirit
Happy Spirit

I can't even begin to describe how much I love this scent. I bought it on sale from my local pharmacy and now it'll be my signature perfume. So beautiful and floral and girly. Thank you Kenneth Cole!

nyoka
nyoka

sweet floraly.little sex appeal,doesnt last long,it was one i hardly wore though,i like brighter,bolder exotic fumes

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Loads of hiacynth! It should be better named "EASTER" rather than Black.

Confession: I bought Kenneth Cole's BLACK scent unsniffed in a gift set solely because of the packaging. The slick black cylinder may have reminded me of the FRACAS parallelopiped... "Could this be a cousin?" I perhaps wistfully wondered. Alas, it was not to be. I wore BLACK once and then proceeded to banish it to the back of my armoire. But why?

BLACK opens with a somewhat off-putting synthetic, rubbery scent that reminds me of the smell of tires, evoking in my mind images of Alligator Alley in the Florida everglades, where in the deepest heat of the summer tires routinely explode. Their stringy carapaces are left behind and serve as explicit warnings to other drivers similarly inclined to speed...

Fortunately, the rubbery, not very pleasant opening is relatively fleeting, and what follows and abides is a musky magnolia layer very similar to the drydown of RUMEUR. This is good news for those who prefer not to suffer through the chemical industry factory fumes that are the opening of RUMEUR. You can safely skip it altogether and use BLACK instead, if you're after that musky-magnolia melange.

Although, I won't wear BLACK often, I do like the drydown--which is longlasting with good sillage in the edp--and will perhaps be more tolerant of its opening now, having experienced RUMEUR, which makes tire aura seem like the breath of the gods...

I like black bottles.most of the times black bottles are telling me that there are something heavy,but nice to discover.I should confess that most of black bottles are not my cup of tea,because they smell much heavier than my usual taste.
Black by Kenneth Cole starts milder than what you would expect from the bottle.actually it's lovely and soft.violets are seducing,but not heavy.it's not too much floral,but fair.
but when it remains on skin it becomes something totally different.it's like a bouquet of black flowers.maybe it's a mixture of iris and ylang-ylang make it sharp,even a bit sour and bitter.at this time the bottle matches the scent;both are dark and intense.in fact to me it smells like Swiss Army(for her).
I think kenneth Cole knew what the house does when they make this bottle for this perfume.by the way it's a bit heavier than my taste.I think it's good for successful women at their 30 years,specially managers or directors.

Aalia
Aalia

flowers, flowers, everywhere!
When you want pure floral, this is the bottle to choose. Lots of white flowers, strong, but at the same time delicate.
Itś light, lays close to the skin, the dry down is faint. I think it is kind of a weak perfume, the fixation doesn't lasat, and itś falcon is mismatched with the contents, but, that adds a touch of modernism, now doesn't it?

guest_Yvonne
guest_Yvonne

The name and the bottle Black don't match the great perfume inside I am glad I overlooked that and brought it anyway. I love this perfume it does smell like flowers with a kick. I get compliments when I wear this and they want to buy it.

mwater1
mwater1

I have to say that I really, really like Kenneth Cole Black for Women. The opening notes are floral, but not in the way you'd typically expect. I did not find the florals overly done or sweet. I found that the fragrance develops around the ylang-ylang, white flowers, hyacinth, and lotus. Simply beautiful.

There is a very slight white musk base, but it is solid and warm- it doesn't have that synthetic musk undertone to it. There is also a slightly woody undertone as well, but that brings the whole scent together.

The only downside is that on average, it lasts only around 4 hours and it wears very close to the skin. It reminds me of a feminized version of a really well done men's cologne. It's classy, smart, and sophisticated. I plan to buy more when I run out.

yzqrvpx
yzqrvpx

This scent is blah. I do not understand what is so special about it. As someone else said this is only tuberose and white flowers and makes my nose itch. Can not understand why it would be written about as urban or intensive. It is completely girly and floral. A huge disappointment.

sharyssa
sharyssa

This is similar to seductive goddess perfume but black has a tad bit of a flower scent that the other does not. Also a strong weird note that I detest and I returned my bottle promptly because I can't tolerate these types of smells.

juliane
juliane

very nice bottle, but i'm glad only bought the 15ml one! smells dark in that way like an old aunt smells in her darkened/dimmed old-fashioned living room full of junk. a very old-fashioned, heavy flower scent. but maybe i don't like it because i'm really not a fan of musc...

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I wish there were more notes that were obvious when smelling Black Kenneth Cole. As hard as I try, everytime I only smell tuberose and white flowers. I was even going to buy it to wear and try to sniff out the other notes. It would be great for church or buisness.

Malegria
Malegria

This is the only Kenneth Cole I liked so far. Still musing on buying. It is a little bit crazy fragrance! makes you want to do something mischevious no matter where you wear it.The beginning has a very pretty orange,then a burst of flowers - that`s when the fun begins - and the musky and soft base calms it down a little bit, yet you still can feel those "butterflies" flying about.
Think Madonna in Vogue :)Black and white but so vivid.

Bouquet
Bouquet

I like this fragrance; it's long lasting, and urban, night-on-the-town feminine and elegant. And surprise, versatile,too; you can even wear during the daytime, or to the office, if you use the body lotion only.

But a word of advice -- use up this perfume before six months or so; my experience is that the fragrance changes to a musky alcohol mix after that.

amanda
amanda

i expected sg dark and sexy because of the bottle, and the name, but it was a flat flowery scent, sorry, maybe some like this and probably my disappointment was which made me dislike this fregrance so much, but i really didnt like it, it was very usual, and oldfashiionedly flowery, like an easter perfume

Moszatka
Moszatka

Strong floral fragrance. Very intensive for hours, but it's not bad. I like long lasting scents. Opens with jasmine and tuberose on my skin. After a day it will be powdery and light floral. Very interesting parfume.

F_A
F_A

Too flowery for this black bottle. It's one of those cases when the bottle does not match the fragrance that's in it.I was expecting a heavier smokey scent when I first saw this bottle. And when i smelled it, very feminine flowery scent reached my nose. It was a big disappointment...

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

Like this one quite well...lots of compliments with it.

Marianne
Marianne

The bottle doesn't match the content which is very floral, feminine and lovely.

guest_Kali
guest_Kali

Nice and feminine. Starts of with sweet floral notes, dries down to a soft floral musk

noor_jehan

design 5/5, you wonder what does it have to do with such a floral fragrance, but it is a definetely interesting bottle. :)

jeca
jeca

Yes, I like it too. It is very sharp and intensive at the beginning, but becomes milder very quickly.
I like the design of the bottle too ;o)

noor_jehan

vrey floral and very intriguing. it is very intensive floral composition for quite some time, and for some time i could not decide whether i liked it or not, but yes, after some time the scent becomes softer, vry nice and feminine, with a loong trace. after eight hours i can still smell it.

Black by Kenneth Cole 3.61 out of 5 based on 343 ratings and 82 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenneth Cole Black fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenneth Cole Black, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black by Kenneth Cole. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black by Kenneth Cole represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.