Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction Kenneth Cole for men
dislike

tropical
Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction Kenneth Cole for men Videos
Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction Kenneth Cole for men Pictures Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction Kenneth Cole for men Pictures

Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction by Kenneth Cole is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux. Top notes are mandarin orange, persimmon, red apple, violet leaf and mangosteen; middle notes are cardamom, amalfi lemon, clary sage and resin; base notes are oak moss, mahogany, tobacco and driftwood.

Mandarin Orange Persimmon Red Apple Violet Leaf Mangosteen

Core

Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

It smells wonderful for all of 2 hours. Very melony, as in KC Reaction and Curve Appeal. Appeal is the better of the scents also. The sillage of this is 2 inches!! I blind bought it because I usually like most Kenneth Cole frags but this is abysmal!!

kaysee
kaysee

It's been one of my favorite aquatics.
If you really wanna smell like a sea breeze that's the one.

Weird because there's no watery/sea notes in that one.

-Too bad it's a bit weak, but for its price it's excellent.

For office/gym/casual wear

manzoor86
manzoor86

fruity fresh.but very weak and does not long last.
i found it similar to polo blue by ralph lauren,
good skin scent for summer young chaps.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

همچون یک کاپیشن مدرن مخصوص مکان برفی و اسکی ها رایج همانند پرتاب گوله برفی در زمستان لذت بخش و خاطره انگیز برای شما

Nick M
Nick M

I prefer masculine scents, but this is probably my favorite sweet scent. It's got that fresh fruit vibe like the original Reaction with a more interesting drydown. Longevity is minimal, but the sillage is strong while it lasts.

kahoonabear
kahoonabear

This is a new favorite scent, dry down is incredible...lasts all day. A huge compliment getter. Gorgeous scent.

areyouin729
areyouin729

Smells just like Aramis Surface which was discontinued around 2003

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

This reminds me of the original Kenneth Cole cologne. It is very light and fruity but it lasts and you know its there. Very nice cologne to wear to work or just to hang out.

m-hani

پشیمون نمیشید
با احترام

juiceboxking
juiceboxking

Definatly shares some of the DNA of the original Reaction but minus the melon note. less summery than the original and a little more generic but still a great fragrence. cool bottle...

quikksilver8
quikksilver8

I got this fragrance as a gift I thought it was ok at best when I first wore it, but now all I can smell is watermelon. It's not one of the scent notes but that's all I can smell on my skin. Way too sweet/fruity for me.

SmokinYodas
SmokinYodas

This one lasts about 3 ~ 4 hours and has a fresh smell to it at first. It kind of reminds me of a few Calvin Klein's because of the sweetness. I noticed someone said this smells like "fabric conditioner" and that sounds about right straight out the bottle, but that's not a turn off for some people that love a good fresh scent. After 30min on my skin chemistry the Base Notes really smell nice closeup without the usual overpowering dump of smells that most men are guilty of doing on there fast ride from the gym to their ladies house. ;)

scottwayne
scottwayne

Smells like Ed Hardy "Hearts & Daggers". I like it but it doesn't last that long; maybe 3 hours.

lil_taul
lil_taul

Maybe its just me but there is nothing "sweet" smelling about this fragrance. Its more of a fresh/woody scent..i got a sample today. it lasted 3 hours on me but hey, its like 33 degrees outside, its defenitly a summer fragrance
The note that stands out the most is the lemons..
7/10 grade...

ron.banger
ron.banger

It smells great!! I love it. I also have the vintage black. I use that when I wanna smell just a tad nice. And when I want some action I aim for this one.

To me this smells like fabric conditioner. Not desirable as a perfume IMO.

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

I can actually see nattonline's point of view.
Fahrenheit.....without the petrol note.

It's okay for now, I have to wear it more to give you a better review.

The projection is not too bad.

This may sound crazy but I think it smells like an easier-to-wear, more fruity sweet, and cleaner version of Dior Aqua Fahrenheit (must be because of the violet leaf) It still maintain its Kenneth Cole Reaction DNA somehow for being fresh and pleasant to wear. It doesn't project much or even lasts as long as I would like, but I think it's the nicest one of all Reaction, and the bottle is really cool! I am glad to have one!

AmbrosiaRose
AmbrosiaRose

Connected reminds me a lot of KC Reaction. It seems to be a bit more intense with a definite kick. As a woman I enjoy smelling the fragrance. It is impressionable. You can't really smell it coming but as the man walks away you defiantly know he has been there. It strikes me most as a more summer day wear fragrance. Though it would also stand out in a club type atmosphere. It remains unique and unlike other things on the market.

Nebraska123
Nebraska123

Very light and long lasting. Have had two women complement positively on it when they were next to me(does not project far)I like it for a day cologne.

Grottola
Grottola

Another fresh melon calone-laced fragrance like the original Reaction for Men, which I've never liked. Boring as hell and dissipated from my skin within 2 hours.

While at the only "high end" department store fragrance counter in my town last week, I saw THIS, after the SA (who was obviously new!) said it was not there yet. I was really surprised to see this, so soon; as Fragrantica had only, just the day before, sent me the Press Release! Where I live (an hour from any real city) we only got POLO Red White & Blue in June of last year and it came out in January! Being a big KC fan (especially all of the REACTIONS, which I own FBs of) I grabbed it gleefully and sprayed away with abandon. WOW! NICE...and then, since they had no samples on hand-I decanted my own! (With the permission of the store manager, of course) The following review is from ONE spray from a 3ml decant sprayed on the back of my hand (with clinging drops on the sprayer wiped on my neck)

There is something (to me anyway) about any perfume that is created in the "old school" style of the three "chords" (containing four notes each) that comes across as extremely well balanced and really shines on my skin chemistry; CONNECTED KC REACTION is, indeed, one of these!

This opens with a gorgeous tart sweet and somewhat juicy fruitiness that never goes into the "fake plastic" or sickeningly saccharine section, like some modern perfumes can. Mandarin is bright and sweet, red apple is crisp but juicy, and persimmon is smooth and delicious (the main non-citric fruit note in Acqua di Gio, by the way). Violet leaves give this a superb green complement for the refreshing summer salad! As the fruits and leaves make way for the wonderfully balanced heart, cardamom's smooth spiciness blends with clary sage creating a masculine, but not overbearingly "macho", accord with the sweet-sour lemon and warm thick sap of the pistachio tree giving it a nutty, slightly "piney" twist. This is where it kinda "poofed" (got way lighter, but still made its presence felt, albeit subtly) on me until the drydown. It was there, but lingered almost bashfully, despite its obvious beauty. Upon finally settling on my skin, it becomes this beautiful manly scent composed of tobacco (the leaves, not cigarettes), refined rich mahogany and mossy warmth. Having a rather large collection already, and needing to be quite discerning on just what I buy in full bottle size; suffice it to say that my 75 ml EDT is already on reserve, behind the counter, waiting for my "best girl" to be there and get her much deserved commission. Despite the "Woody Spicy" label, this has much more than just woods and spices...it has some sweetness, some greens, and just enough warmth to behave well in just about ANY season (even summer), climate or for almost any occasion. Kenneth Cole (IMO) has done it again!

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.25/5

In answer to the musings posted here: this has a definite KC vibe to it (subtle, well-done and very balanced) but it is somewhat warmer than the original Reaction (but NOT a "sport" scent, even though the flacon looks like a reusable aluminium water bottle!) but not near as strong, woody or sensual as KC SIGNATURE (with the magnetic wooden cap). This has fruitiness IN it, but is much more refined and elegant than REACTION T-SHIRT is. T-shirt is more of a casual fruity and fresh interpretation of the original where this is more like a woody, somewhat herbal/spicy version. Regardless of what you MAY think of flankers...this is wonderful, and worth a sniff and a spritz on your skin.

NB: If Vintage Black left you skeptical of KC's flankers, as it did me; do NOT let that keep you from experiencing this one. Here is a very well-done and quite impressive fragrance, actually!

Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction by Kenneth Cole 4.19 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenneth Cole Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenneth Cole Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction by Kenneth Cole. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction by Kenneth Cole represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.