Designers » I-K » Aromatic « Groups

Kenneth Cole New York Men Kenneth Cole for men

Kenneth Cole New York Men Kenneth Cole for men
dislike

marine

Presented in pair with female edition in 2002, this fragrance carries the rhythm and the life of New York City. It was designed by Steve Demercado. A pleasant opening starts with fresh and sweet notes of tangerine, sparkling lemon, black currant, vetiver and raspberry leaves. The heart is floral with iris and lily, along with marine notes and red pepper. A sensual trace in the base consists of warm sandalwood, amber and musk

Black Currant Mandarin Orange Vetiver Lemon

iris Lily Sea Notes Pimento

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Play Sport

Kenneth Cole New York Men Fragrance Reviews

nazza28
nazza28

Adore this scent, even on a woman it is lovely, but I especially love it on a man. Very inoffensive and universal scent in my opinion, but something about it also makes you feel fresh and confident. Another wonderful creation from KC!

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

This is my first cologne purchase when I was still a Private First Class in the Marine Corps. I took this one to every location the Marine Corps sent me, even during the invasion of Iraq in 2003. I still have my 2nd bottle and the first bottle as a souvenir. I wish they didn't discontinued this cologne.

My overall rating 7.5/10

Freshmike
Freshmike

I am not in love with this fragrance and, I'm finding KC's colognes aren't that exciting for me. This is another fragrance that I use after I shower, before I go to bed. My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review!

I was lucky enough to find this at BigLots for 5.00 for 15 ml. I bought 3! This was my 1st KC frag and I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

The smooth citruses blend seemlessly with the tart fruits to make a combo that is neither too fruity or too feminine. The usually powdery "old lady" florals: lily and iris are toned down by the unusual mix of calone and red pepper. At this point this type of mixture would be way too femme for most but the delightful surprising vetiver in the top notes seemlessly weaves them into a warm, fresh uncomplicated ultra-modern juice that is grounded by a woody ambery musk, neither animalic or too synthetic. Kudos Kenneth!

Sillage: neither too far nor too close
Longevity: just right
Overall: 4.25/5

This creation is a perfect signature scent for KC, not too fancy yet refined; simple but never plain. This is a true work of olfactory alchemy, where the lead of the basic notes is transformed into gold (a finished product truly greater than the sum of its parts).Since this is a understated refined scent using body wash or aftershave gel with the juice helps...

hope4hounds
hope4hounds

Hate to see bad reviews on this scent. I love it!!! glad I am not the only woman that wears it either. Women's scents are too powerfully and give me such a headache. Great scent KC.

My favorite summer scent. Watery, clean and crisp, this is just fantastic. I know it's a men's scent, but I love to wear it and frankly, the women's version is just overpowering.

knightz
knightz

It starts with a spicy Vetiver and Lemon Accord at first, within a minute some Mandarin joins in. The Orange is fruity, not zesty. To my nose, the Vetiver is very rich, a bit dry, and even a little 'earthy' (but not dirty), and it holds on right through to the dry down. Very smooth. In a few minutes some florals join, Iris and Lily (sweet, like 'Lily Of The Vally' is) which is quite rich but not overbearing. The florals replace the citrus quickly. During all this progrsssion, a Sandalwood-Amber Accord is picking up some power, but the beautiful flowery notes hold their own against it for a respectable length of time. I don't smell any Black Currant, and no more fruits or veggies.

When the florals do fade, probably somewhere between 1 to 2 hours in, the Sandalwood-Amber base gets a little bit soft and Musky. As the Vetiver gradualy fades, the mix seems to sweeten a little and any dryness fades away. It's a safe scent, but not generic. For me it has the right balances.

Seems about average in projection and longevity. It's a little hard to find these days. It's a very nice scent, suitable for either casual or business, anytime, night or day.

Kenneth Cole Fragrances is a division of Parfums Givenchy.

Kenneth Cole New York Men by Kenneth Cole 4.02 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole New York Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole New York Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenneth Cole New York Men by Kenneth Cole. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenneth Cole New York Men by Kenneth Cole represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.