Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Reaction Kenneth Cole for men

Reaction Kenneth Cole for men
dislike

ozonic

Reaction by Kenneth Cole is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Reaction was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Frank Voelkl. Top notes are melon, green apple, watermelon, lemon and lime; middle notes are patchouli and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Melon Green Apple Watermelon Lemon Lime

Patchouli Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Musk

Nautica Island Voyage
Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh

Reaction Fragrance Reviews

lemale83
lemale83

This is the best smelling perfume (only with in first few mins) I've ever got to know. Opening is awesome, fruity with touch of spicy background, and natural. but sad it doesn't last and quickly settle down on the middle/base note which I don't like at all. If the opening smell can last for few hours this could be my best perfume.

And I think girls love this, you can understand why..

Opening: 10/ 10
Middle/Base note: 5/10
Longevity: 5 / 10
Projection: 4 / 10

SC83
SC83

Clean. Fruity. Simple. Subtle. Very work friendly.

Ideal for spring or summer.

3 sprays lasted about 4 hours.

While I enjoy this fragrance, it definitely lacks in the longevity department.

6.5/10.

dmirror
dmirror

Great spring summer fragrance its light airy a little sweet a little floral a little citrusy and a tad bit fruity overall very nice kind of unisex women like it my girl loves it I give this a 9 out of 10 would be a perfect 10 but its so light it kind of disappears after a few hours more so becomes a skin scent its a scent you can apply up to 8 sprays and you won't offend or choke people out and the best part is its really affordable around the holidays I got a set for $32 came with 1.7oz and two 3.4oz body wash I also found the deodorant and body spray at perfumania you'll need it to get a little more lasting out of it but its still a excellent scent you need to add it to your collection if you don't own it

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

This is a scent im really surprised isnt talked about more ! And was actually a scent my gf picked out on her on for me and its 1 I can say that we both really enjoy :)

This scent is a very juicy,sweet,fruity fragrance that the watermelon and apple are very dominant in so if your fans of those notes deffinitly give this 1 a try. This scent is also pretty linear but once it dries down it remains fruity but loses some of that juiciness from the top but then smooths out more and gets slightly more woody. This really is a beautiful fragrance and 1 of the scents my gf asks me to wear and I can honestly see why.

Performance on this is where it loses some marks for me though. With this 1 you have to spray a good bit (5-6 sprays) just to get average projection (this scent stays pretty close to the skin) and even then it only lasts 3-6hrs

Overall id have to give this a rating of 6.75 out of 10 ! Great smell, below average performance

ignatius94
ignatius94

Devastatingly weak for such a great scent. The longevity and sillage are abysmal.

I had to do 14 sprays in total in order to get a satisfactory projection.

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

This is a really juicy fragrance. I love the initial spray: Bright, juicy melon and apple. This is probably my most complimented fragrance. The main issue is the longevity and sillage, but if you start off with at least 6 sprays you can compensate for the poor longevity. As I said before, I love the initial spray, but I'm not a fan of the basenotes. The musky finish is pretty bland, and that's probably the reason this fragrance doesn't make my top ten. Nonetheless, this is a Kenneth Cole fragrance worth owning and it's excellent for those warmer days.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

Everyone loves the smell, but if you use only 1 spray it will be gone within 1 hour.
So what I do is I put WAY to much on. But I always make sure I won't be around someone for about 30 minutes.

Either way I had sprayed probably 10 sprays if not more then went to church. No one said anything, either way I stayed there the entire day and praised The Lord.
(I'm Pentecostal) Either way it came time for the night service which starts around 6 but my mom got there around 5:30. So the key thing to remember is that I had sprayed on this cologne at around 10:00 that morning. But when my mom walked through the door the first thing she says is that she smelled me when she walked in! So obviously this has more power than what I expected.

So really the more you spray the longer it will last and the more silage you will get.
So I'd say about 5 sprays MAX unless you live in a cold climate.

This is really a spring/summer fragrance.

Smell 8/10
Longevity with 5 sprays is moderate
Silage with 5 sprays is between moderate and heavy (3 feet)

ShaunRogersII
ShaunRogersII

This was my first ever cologne, when I was about 12. Beautiful smell, but it doesn't last long. I remember spraying it every hour or so at my freshman homecoming because it went away. I also remember getting tons of compliments about my scent that night and every other time I've worn this fragrance.

Maxflier
Maxflier

I do love the smell of this one but what a waste of money because it has NO longevity whatsoever. It reminds me of those cheap gumballs where the flavor lasts for less than a minute.

dizzyfun
dizzyfun

I really like this fragrance but the longevity is horrible. Very very light after 1-2 hours. Not even a hint of fragrance after 4 hours. 3 sprays on skin, guess I'll need to bathe in it.
The fragrance itself is very nice. Fruity without being sweet. Guys, don't let the fact it's fruity discourage you from trying this.

xanadu philodendron
xanadu philodendron

it smell similar to CK Crave.

faisalclairessence
faisalclairessence

Great scent with very poor projection and longevity.

ali.mohseni
ali.mohseni

Excellent beautiful scent.so fresh energyc.

Deri Guzman
Deri Guzman

This cologne is awesome I get compliments all the time. It's not a air freshener smell and this fragrance is definitely a panty dropper sleeper.

Nick M
Nick M

Light, juicy, and not overly sweet; the combined fruity notes ultimately smell like a pear to me. This could easily have the "sport" moniker. It's a little too casual in my opinion and could be used more like an air freshener.

A pleasant, salty watermelon/lime and laundry musk fragrance.
If you are seeking a fresh & fruity aquatic fragrance, Reaction fits the bill. It's a sweeter, younger alternative to such scents as Cool Water & Acqua di Gio.
Reaction isn't particularly special, but it's hard for a citrus-aquatic fragrance to achieve that. It's nice enough, easy to wear and affordable.

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

Got this for a someone after he said hed like it, at first I wasn't sure Id like it, its a bit watery/melon from the bottle but once sprayed, it is very pleasant. Juicy but still male, I really want to try the new Kenneth Cole Mankind, which sounds like a winter version!

Seanery
Seanery

This is an interesting perfume for men. It isn't sporty and fresh (in that mountain and woods kind of way). It seems rather feminine when you consider all the fruits that are utilized in it; however, it is refreshing in a green/water sort of way.

What I originally pegged as a cucumber scent is probably the melon that is in it. I really enjoy this fragrance because there aren't any other mens perfume that I can compare it to.

This is a great fragrance to have in a collection because it definitely fulfills the need for a scent in the summertime.

Layzie
Layzie

This is a light fragrance, but it works for me. I'm not a fan of filling an entire room with my aroma. It lasts a few hours on me, and my girlfriend loves to smell this one.

Melon and apple are the most prominent notes, and they're wonderful. Reaction has a citrusy-sweet freshness to it.

If you're looking for something loud and impressive, this is not the one for you. But if you'd like a pleasant scent for up-close-and-personal conditions, try this one out.

Really really lovely fresh fragrance is how I would describe this one. The melon comes straight away and this has to be one of my favourite notes, so refreshing and subtle there's lots of green apple too just wonderful. The patchouli comes on later and it feels wonderfully fresh & soapy on my skin.
I noticed before I got this, lots of people saying it had no staying power and I figured that was probably true, due to the subtle melonee notes. However, on my skin it has lasted really well and matured nicely throughout the day.
It's a lovely summery fragrance Im happy with it.

kambelz
kambelz

Smells VERY good. Needs to last a little longer though, almost feels like a Eau de Cologne. It is a very simple nice smelling watermelon and green apple with a little woods and patchouli. However, like I said, I need to really apply this one and use about 8-10 sprays along with spraying it in my hair to get it to last at all. It's the same problem I have with Clinique Happy for men. Smells great, but doesn't last. But it's still a great go-to scent.

tlpnightwatcher
tlpnightwatcher

Bought this for my husband because I was getting really tired of Farenheit. (I have a co-worker who wears it daily, and after being pregnant, I couldn't stand it anymore.) Fresh, clean, masculine. Sporty without the sharp, nostril-flaring bite. Bought a cologne/shower gel set - scent lingers in the shower - which is sexy when I step in after he's been in it and I smell him mingled with the fragrance. It blends well with his chemistry. A little citrusy.

theXRC
theXRC

Yeah I like this one. The opening is watermelon, very sweet. Melon, sandalwood, patchouli and musk. Badass combination. My favorite is the drydown. It becomes tangy as the musk and patchouli start doing their thing and the watermelon fades. Sweet tangy combo for me is about as good as it gets.

Longevity is a non-issue. Great subtle fragrance that won't get on my nerves, or someone elses nerves when it is 90 degrees with 90% humidity. In fact that is where this shines. You won't offend anyone with Reaction and, you will get 3 to 4 hours of moderate sillage, and another 3 to 4 hours after that in your personal space. Perfect for you or your other half to enjoy at the end of the day.

Ariesboy
Ariesboy

COMPLIMENTS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE!

People love this on me. I get told all the time "what are you wearing? You smell so good!"

It must be that apple note which people like. This is an ozonic, crisp, pleasant scent. It doesn't last long but the opening is worth it.
You can be in any mood to wear it.

Jwaks
Jwaks

An incredibly light, airy, pleasant and clean semi-sweet melon scent that's very inoffensive; exactly what I want when hitting the gym or going shopping. One to use when you're not looking for attention. That aside, it smells amazing and people love it. Longevity, sillage and projection need a drastic makeover for what could be "the" ideal summer scent.

Score 6/10

Calvini
Calvini

That initial sweet smell (that I loved so much) only lasts 5 min. It's barely noticable on cloths and smells horrible on my skin :(

Adam300691
Adam300691

Ok, just got this cologne today, and put it on just before - one word: Heaven.

Wow! where do i start.

Opens with an amazing watermelon/melon scent, that just drove me crazy - watermelon is my favorite fruit!

Im onto the base notes now which smells like that lemon/lime sherbet - very soft and light though, thanks to the musk that just makes me comfortable and smell yummy.

Jeez - i really love this scent, and this was a blind buy as well, going by what all other reviews are, and im glad i got it, ive never had this cologne before, so this is definitely a keeper to my collection!

Extremely impressed!

10/10!

magickmaven
magickmaven

My ex-boyfriend used to wear this scent and it never failed to drive me wild. It smelled SO good on him! It is a very fresh and invigorating fragrance and on him I would get this scent of rosemary (a fave of mine). Fond, fond memories long after the passion and love are gone. When I smell this in a crowd of men I smile and glance around for him.

FragrantAl87
FragrantAl87

This is a beautiful and delicious light scent; like summertime in a bottle.

Opening: Fresh. The wonderful smell of juicy watermelon and crisp green apple mix harmoniously and pleasantly with sandalwood. Loved it.

Sillage: Wont turn heads, but can be noticed by a person when they get about 1-2 feet away.

Longevity: Is reasonable, for the type of fragrance it is. On me it lasted about 2-3 hours with moisturized skin.

Gripes: So delicious, but so light in depth. Since this is the old version I wont expound, but I think KC Reaction Connected was a step in the right direction. This one just needed more...oomph.

Best for: A day out in the summer heat, its just going to fit perfectly with a casual summer day. Tank tops, flip flops and shades out on the lawn.

Overall: For me, this one was sealed up at first smell, I like it a lot. I like it because it always makes me think of kicking back on a red-checkerboard picnic cloth in the park with my shades on, while my friends eat watermelon and play frisbee. Sweet relaxation.

deadidol
deadidol

I'd picked up a sample from Sephora a while back but never actually wore it. Then I ran across a 1.7oz bottle at a different store for only $10 so I purchased it and gave the sample a try, knowing that I could return it if needed. It's a very non-offensive, nondescript aquatic that does nothing original, but is clearly well-blended. Yet as others have stated, it's incredibly light and is gone within an hour. Not even worth $10, I'm afraid.

doc_drake
doc_drake

Bought this back in 2004 when I was in college. Never wore it after college... just not for me.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Fruity cologne...love the watermelon in the top notes..smells great..if only it lasted longer!... The poor projection/short longevity makes this is perfect for cuddling & close encounters ; ) ..scent is too weak to be worn for anything else...

Aegis
Aegis

could be a bestseller, if it had more power and longevity, scent is very good.

juiceboxking
juiceboxking

have been using this one for years; to me its a classic. very light yet well balenced; the melon note in this smells so natural and refreshing. very crisp.

lovesupreme
lovesupreme

Nothing Iconic here, its your classic "college" type of cologne, the younger guys wear, but for a change - its not too bad, no yuck factor here if you are a real human being (and not a conservative frag-head that prides only on niche scents) - I have the aftershave which was given to me by my cousin, i use it once in a while or when i am in the mood for "just like old times" after-shave slap on..well it would have been a tad nicer, if it had some vetiver in it,but oh well..6/10

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

This stuff is reminiscent to a specific candy that i cannot pinpoint exactly what it is. It is very very light so going a few extra sprays wouldn't hurt. I heard of projection and longevity problems. Althought the smell is unique and quite nice, i will not be purchasing a bottle only due to longevity and projection. Don't get me wrong to all the lovers out there, i agree that its a nice scent and definitely can be an attention grabber, but i need to to last longer. Make an intense version then ill consider it.

lister
lister

This is a mouthwatering candy.Summer Sun in a bottle.Melon and sweet apple.Very warm.Sweetness lingers and penetrates your skin...It's a hit from KC.It is a bit too warm scent for office or business meetings,can't see a guy in black suit wearing this cologne.Too much candy makes u thirsty and nauseous- it is a reaction to KC Reaction.

KeithScar
KeithScar

KC Reaction is the most popular from the Kenneth Cole house. It is a wonderful citrus aromatic scent thats strong yet light at the same time. Perfect for casual evenings and everyday use. The green apple aroma kicks in makes the longevity linger. This is a must keep in my collection

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

This is the only fragrance that has made me stop and ask someone what he was wearing. KC Reaction is a delightful and ingratiating mix of appealing fruit and fresh essence with soft musk and wood gently declaring their presence. I cannot imagine anyone not liking the genial fragrant bouquet of this gem.

bobmarley2
bobmarley2

Before I go to bed, I put my dog out so that he can do his dirty deed and sometimes, I have to clean up after my dog and scent wafting out of my dog's waste is so obnoxious that I am compelled to take a shower just to rid myself of the foulness.

Having said that..

After I take a shower, I want nothing but the ABSOLUTE freshness on me and of all the EDTs I have, I reach for the Kenneth Cole Reaction.

Here is why.

First off, I am not looking for soapy clean smell. Why the hell would I want something that smells like soap when I just took a shower? Didn't I just scrubbed myself with a soap?

I want something that reminds me of something fresh and fruity that will lift me out of the putrid experience I just went through.

I put 2-3 sprays on my body and I am good to fall asleep right away.

That's a mark of good EDT in my opinion and spending $25 on 50ml bottle at TJMaxx was a good investment.

I wouldn't spend more than $30 on 50ml bottle.

Smellzgood
Smellzgood

Reaction is a nice fragrance. Honeydew melon, watermelon, and a hint of green apple round out the top notes. After the fantastic opening, it loses steam and is light sandalwood and musk. I love reaction, but I wish it had more backbone to it. Maybe a touch of cedar. I don't like having to reapply this later in the day. Reaction is like crack... the high is great, but the duration is short.

joggle12
joggle12

BASICALLY
1) Scent is melon-y (it is NOT, I repeat, it is NOT fruity, but citrusy and INITIALLY strong)
2) Doesn't linger/last long on your skin (stays for 1-2 hours
3) Don't buy it if you're looking for a FRUITY scent instead of a citrusy one (I was lead to believe that this cologne was fruity but I eventually found out that it was bassically melon juice in a bottle)

Won't be buying this one again. :(

omarilm1
omarilm1

I like this as a summer frag. Need to over apply tio get noticed

Reaction may be a common fruity fresh scent, but it's so easy to wear and enjoy anytime. It's very fresh and ideal for hot weather. Easy to like, and not heavy. Similar to CK Truth but not as green. Some versions of CK One Summer are also a good comparison. I like Reaction the most because it just has a better projection and it lasts longer on my skin.

jivaswood
jivaswood

Melon + Melon + Watermelon and melon candy = (bad)Reaction. I can't see any positive reaction coming from this terrible bottle and when one person is smelling this scent. Ughhhh!

0/5*****

my2spritz
my2spritz

I've purchased a total 4 bottles for my husband.

When this first came out, I had previously never smelled a sweet cologne for men, I absolutely loved it! He didn't like it as much, but that changed after he received many compliments from female co-workers.

When a burly man, with a beard, wears a melon scent... I think it accentuates his masculinity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: I finally wore this myself (I still feel its on the masculine side). My husband always complained about the staying power, and I'd have to agree with him, after 4 hours it was very faint on my skin. After 6 hours, I feel pretty confident saying it was non-existant.

My hubby says he wipes his hands on his shirt after splashing this on his chest, fabric holds the scent very well.

weareclouds
weareclouds

It works on women too! My stepdad hardly ever uses the bottle I bought him for Christmas 3 years ago. So, I spray it on every now and then. To me it smells like Escada's Into The Blue. At least on me.

Ralphfaeill
Ralphfaeill

I like this perfume so much..it's light yet memorable..it makes people around you want to get close and sniff on you.. one of my favourite all time collections.. (*_^)..

silvrsrfr
silvrsrfr

Foetidus (Basenotes... can I say that here?)has it about right, in my opinion. I've tried this a few times. First time, I didn't like it (not a great fan of melon). Tried again recently, and actually thought it was fresh & pleasant. Dries down within an hour or so on me to a VERY faint hint of sandalwood, maybe musk. But you really have to get your nose right next to the skin to pick up anything. Might be ok for casual events that don't last long. After trying a few more times, I find it reminds me of Azzaro Now, which I prefer over this, & which lasts longer on me than Reaction.

illwit
illwit

My signature fragrance. Why? Because Reaction is very unique in it's flavor.

I believe this is the only fragrance for men having both red and yellow melons.

The smell of the melon is so natural and fresh that makes you feel you are actually in the fruit market with melons in your basket. What? There is another fragrance for men with same top notes? Please let me know, cuz I will buy it immediately. "not interested in unisex ones, thanks"

Reaction from Kenneth Cole is My best daily fragrance for any time and any place and any event.

Reaction provides power, energy, freshness and self confidence.

To have a honest review, I agree with many who said "It doesn't last long", but the echo of the luxury musk remains on skin and cloth till the next day.

Make sure you buy the original bottle. Enjoy enjoy enjoy :)

icanh
icanh

This is nice, I guess. The nice melon in the top notes is pleasant and fresh, but it dies down literally in minutes, and you're left with this synthetic mess of a drydown. It's good it doesn't last very long though.

Freshmike
Freshmike

I'm finding that I'm not a big fan of KC's colognes. There's nothing exciting about this to me. It's very light and now has become something I wear after I shower, before I go to bed. My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review!

andy
andy

it is really a sweet citrus type of scent for the day.

Alinaboo
Alinaboo

I love Reaction! It's perfect for summer! I just wish my boyfriend could wear it, but it sadly doesn't sit well with him.

jerseyjoe1981
jerseyjoe1981

I agree with your wife simply because this fragrance smells great for the first hour and then it fades away to a generic sandalwoody type of smell. It's a fun fragrance and a bit flirty. I'd spray this on before going to a first time date at the movies. The girl would love to snuggle to this, but be sure to spray it before you go to pick her up or if your meeting her there, before you go to the movies. Trust me ;);)

twlahue
twlahue

very fruity. like watermelon and green apples. to me it smells very similar to polo explorer. my wife likes the top notes, but later does not like how it smells on my skin.
too bad...

JKNummy
JKNummy

Me and my husband (then fiance) bought this together. Its what a man should smell like! its a smell that you'll never forget. Better smelling after you shower. Lingers on clothes but after a full days work you need to reapply.

emilimo701
emilimo701

This is a decent fragrance. It's simple and one-dimensional, but that could be a good thing if that's what you want. To me, it's pretty much just all melon -- honey dew melon. The patchouli/musk/sandalwood lingers in the background seemingly just for the sake of making sure it becomes moderately masculine. But it needs something to bring it all together. If you're starting to seriously learn about the nuances of fragrance, this might be a good example of one that seems to lack a defined "middle"?

In a nutshell, this is a CASUAL melon-y scent. Daytime, spring through fall.

Astektomas
Astektomas

Your drying down heart is wonderful, oh yes it is,
cos you are the happy offspring of your harmoniously
and gracefully dancing parents : Mr.Sandalwood and Mrs.Musk. You are actually so full of wonder that you've been promoted from the middle to the top shelf - off you go up, you...you irresistable one. And may the light light of the early summer stay with your heart untill the very sweet end...

igork
igork

melon type of scent, the musk is a little negative side of this fragrance it gives cloying feel to it, could be easily worn in hot summer days.

Smell: 6/10
Silage: I can't give more than 6
Longevity: 5 hours if applied 3-4 times

Reaction by Kenneth Cole is part citrus and part fruity aromatic, in my opinion, with some floral green thrown in for good measure. The light translucent green bottle and clear juice hints at the actual aroma pretty well, I think...

This begins with a watery, sweet melon burst slightly soured (in a good way) from the granny smith apple and the lemon. KCR is bright, cool and all-in-all quite refreshing. It is fruity in a very agreeable way, and not that heavy or syrupy at all. At first, I thought there were violet leaves in this, and now see (and smell) it is the muguet giving it the sheer green aura along with the earthy and sexy patchouli. Some may call this "girly", (in fact my mom wears it occasionally) but overall it is pretty manly; despite the fruits and flowers. This is most likely due to the base of musk and sandalwood, giving it a clean and dry woody finish most women (and a lot of men) find irresistable.

Sillage: quite good
Longevity: good
Overall: 3.5/5

True to its name, this scent always gets a "reaction"-sometimes compliments...and oftentimes a phone number or invite for coffee. Whenever I wear this scent, someone inevitably says "Wow! You smell good!". Great for summertime, and not too bad the rest of the year. This is sweeter and sharper than cK1 Electric and not as "soapy" as Cologne by TM, but it is worth having and keeps up with the "Big Boys" pretty well. I more than like this, but can't honestly say I love it; but it is pretty yummy stuff and worth having...

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

It is a somewhat ordinary citrus/aquatic fragrance but still it is quiet refreshing an pleasurable. opens with blast of citruses midnotes give feelings of floral/aquatic then drydown is more towards the aquatic/woody notes. Best for casual wear. projection and longevity is average.
Overall i give it 6 out of 10.

kalios55
kalios55

LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT

SO fresh!!

Reaction is sheer, clean, and sexy. It's somewhat fruity (Melony and citrusy) in a good masculine way.

Modern wear for everyday everytime & every season. Suitable for younger men with big boys' attitudes.

The scent just smells so attractive to my nose. Something about Kenneth Cole Reaction is unintentionally sexy and that how I like it!!

True it's light and the wearer might not be able to smell it after a while. BUT!!! it does not mean that it's not there.

Reaction is playful & inviting in the most modest way: a skin scent. Closeness is required to enjoy the reactions you get from this Reaction. Longivity?? It depends on your skin chemistry. 6+ hours on my boyfriend's chest, Reaction stays ... hmm delicious.

hope4hounds
hope4hounds

Love it!!! A unisex fragrance by all means. Someone wrote on a site that sells this fragrance a review - "A women's fragrance , just repacked." I think it smells unisex. Women, don't be afraid to try it..

sbstone
sbstone

I've been wearing this for a few weeks now. The lemon/apple/melon combination produces a really pleasant sourness. This would be a fantastic fragrance if it lasted more than a couple hours. I think it needs amber.

clortiz
clortiz

good scent, nice bottle, doesnt last long! must reapply ALOT! 6/10

George B.
George B.

My wife bought me the gift set for Christmas (spray/deodorant/shower gel). We both had smelled Reaction earlier this Fall and had really liked the fragrance, so it was a pleasant surprise to receive the gift set!

The scent reminds me of a fun, warm August day. It's very clean, youthful, and fresh. The lemon, melon, and watermelon are definitely prominent. Sandalwood does show up a little later, but is extremely subtle. I'm not too sure what Lily-of-the-Valley really smells like, but I guess that it COULD be present as well.

I will admit, that it does not last as long as many other similarly priced colognes. BUT, when you layer everything together, the scent does seem to last somewhat longer than just with the spray itself. It's true, it's true...the lasting power could be better! But with all great things, enjoy ‘em while you have ‘em!

All in all, this is one of my favorite colognes because of the clean, fun scent that takes me back to the youthful days of Summer. It also takes the edge off of the Winter blahs. Sure, there may be stronger scents. But, at least to me, Reaction seems to pull all of those memorable scents together to make one fun in the sun fragrance...I just wished that it lasted longer! If you are going for a great, fresh fragrance, then this could be it. If you are going for longevity, it would be a safe bet to look elsewhere.

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!" Stay young and enjoy life for all that it has to offer!

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Great scent my Dad has it and we girls have two female versions at home.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

My fiance has this and really likes it-so do I :) I almost feel that both men and women could wear this scent! Its fruity and clean!

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

Smells good, its just not special. Very light scent and does stay for long maybe 2hrs max. Definately use it if youre into chasing younger college girls or if you work in the office with them. 7 outta 10.

flem
flem

I can understand that this cologne is not for everyone. That's understandable because it's so fruity and sweet for a man's fragrance.

However, this is my number 1 favorite cologne so far. Hands down, actually. Signature scent for me, as far as my friends are concerned.

No matter how many times I smell it or wear it, I have a smile on my face. My girlfriend just can't get enough of it either. I don't think anyone could make melon so unique and intriguing as this. Perfection.

It's as timeless as a fruit oriented scent ever could be. I think that it is pretty masculine, albeit young and energetic.

Think sporty, fresh, fruity, happy, exciting, hopeful, and carefree all wrapped into one.

Honestly, if this was discontinued anytime soon, I would cry.

zepiroth_kreationz
zepiroth_kreationz

very light scent. i like it, though it doesn't last long on me. just finished my 1.7oz.. i'm wearing KC Black right now, and i'm lovin' it! :D

lamartin2
lamartin2

My boyfriend recently bought this for himself.
I absolutely LOVE it! I'm more of a fruity/aquatic person, but this smells great on him. I can't tell you the life of the fragrance, but that smell is absolutely enticing. We had gone to the store Perfumania, and they had this great deal on Kenneth Cole fragrances - a 3 piece gift set for the price of the 3.4oz fragrance. Awesome deal. Amazing scent. Just can't get enough!

james57821
james57821

i smell this in a magazine and it was so fruity and fresh so i bought but on my skin it smelled so synthetic like a funny chemical smell and its very light but it made my head hurt

guest_RealInfo
guest_RealInfo

GREAT SCENT DON'T LISTEN TO THE ONES WHO
DOWN PLAY IT....BUT it is kinda of a light smell.. :(

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I love this fragrance. Don't know how long it lasts, but I want the whole reaction cologne line! I just need to get this one and Reaction Thermal. I already have Reaction T-Shirt and I freakin can't get enough if it

jonovon
jonovon

Reaction has a nice smell, but it's SO LIGHT that you have to apply it very, and I mean VERY, generously. One or two sprinkles on each wrist, plus one on each elbow back, plus two on each side of the neck, plus three on the chest area... Still, you'll need to reapply it at some time.

I love fruity smells, especially melons, so this one, naturally, should come in handy. But most of the time I find it inoperative. I ask myself (as many of you, I suppose) WHY the hell is it called "Reaction"? The only reaction I can spot is the reaction against its being called Reaction.

Too bad. Had they considered working on a good fixation, it would probably be a hit.

Wear it before going to the gym.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

As you spray it, you start thinking: "Where is it? Where has the fragrance gone?"... How can a perfume be so light?!

promoscanner
promoscanner

Big letdown. Has no legs, the scent does not linger.

It is too simple, with the citrus overpowering all other notes.

Save your money. Pick up RSVP or KC Black.

dgoosenberg
dgoosenberg

I've heard so much about this cologne and I was looking forward to smelling it, and after I did I really didn't love it at all. 6/10

Reaction by Kenneth Cole 4.19 out of 5 based on 360 ratings and 80 user reviews

Aftershave 3.4oz
KENNETH COLE REACTION for MEN by Kenneth Cole AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.4 OZ UNBOXED TUBE
KENNETH COLE REACTION for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY .5 OZ UNBOXED
KENNETH COLE REACTION for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY .5 OZ UNBOXED
KENNETH COLE REACTION THERMAL for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY .5 OZ UNBOXED
KENNETH COLE REACTION THERMAL for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY .5 OZ UNBOXED
Aftershave 3.4oz
Kenneth Cole Reaction After Shave by Kenneth Cole, 3.4 oz After Shave Gel for Men
Kenneth Cole Reaction Connected
Gift Set 1.7oz
KENNETH COLE REACTION CONNECTED for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
KENNETH COLE REACTION CONNECTED for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
Gift Set 1.7oz
Kenneth Cole Reaction Gift Set by Kenneth Cole Gift Set for Men Includes 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Shower Gel 3.4 oz After Shave Gel
Gift Set 3.4oz
Kenneth Cole Reaction
Kenneth Cole Reaction Cologne by Kenneth Cole, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Kenneth Cole Reaction Thermal Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Kenneth Cole Reaction Thermal Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
KENNETH COLE REACTION for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
KENNETH COLE REACTION for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Kenneth Cole Connected Reaction Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Kenneth Cole Connected Reaction Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Kenneth Cole Reaction for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Kenneth Cole Reaction for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
KENNETH COLE REACTION for MEN by Kenneth Cole SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.4 OZ DEODORANT STICK ALCOHOL FREE 2.5 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
Kenneth Cole Reaction
KENNETH COLE REACTION for MEN by Kenneth Cole SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ AFTERSHAVE GEL 3.4 OZ HAIR AND BODY WASH 6.7 OZ
Kenneth Cole Reaction Connected Cologne by Kenneth Cole, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenneth Cole Reaction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenneth Cole Reaction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reaction by Kenneth Cole. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reaction by Kenneth Cole represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.