Designers » I-K » « Groups

Reaction T-Shirt Kenneth Cole for men

Reaction T-Shirt Kenneth Cole for men
dislike

White, simple, comfortable, cotton T-shirt was inspiration for a new perfume by the house of Kenneth Cole. It represents perfection of form and function and is the ultimate fashion base for urban style. Equally comfortable and modern T-shirt and perfume Kenneth Cole Reaction T-Shirt introduce light and modern notes of contemporary style.

Reaction T-Shirt is composed of fruity zests of pear, apple, yellow passion fruit and water melon. A heart incorporates aquatic-floral accords, lavender, juniper berries, gin and tonic. Base notes introduce cedar, sandalwood, white musk and cotton accords.

Reaction T-Shirt is available in a bottle with simple and clear lines. It is a reinterpretation of the first fragrance Reaction, with matte-silver stopper and logo on the bottle inspired by a white T-shirt etiquette. The perfume is available as 30 and 100ml edt, with 300 ml perfumed shower gel. We can expect the perfume to arrive on the market in March 2009.

Pear Red Apple Passionfruit Watermelon

Lavender Juniper Gin

Virginia Cedar Sandalwood Musk Cotton Flower

Reaction T-Shirt Fragrance Reviews

Surprisingly, it's very fruity for a men's fragrance. It could possibly be unisex and share between his and her. Very suitable for summer days, days to relax and have fun. I find myself enjoy this more than the original and Thermal. Should I get one? Maybe if the price is right.

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

Very nice cologne. Smells like a t-shirt that's hot out of the dryer. Smells so good. Lasts long and projects ok. You won't stink up a room with this one.

kirby1445
kirby1445

I think that his fragrance needs to be applied to more than just your skin. This is one of the few fragrances that I will actually spray directly onto my clothes. Usually just a basic v-neck or some plain colored shirt. Although it smells slightly synthetic, the fragrance isn't too cloying. The times I actively use it are days spent at home with my girlfriend. It's very casual and subtle.

After the initial spray, it goes down to a skin scent in about 3 hours on my skin. So the longevity is fairly short, but thats to be expected. The sillage is subtle and despite the number of sprays seems to stay close to 2 feet in projection strength around me.

Overall, the scent itself is decent and is good for a stay-in kind of day.

esteban747
esteban747

I bought this perfume at tjmaxx for $29,99. It's a very comforting scent, it smells to me like fabric softener and freshly iron pressed cotton. The first notes are fruity but not in a feminine or overpowering way. The middle notes are more typical of a masculine but the mix with the top fruity notes is what makes it exquisite. I have to say, this perfume took me by surprise, I really like it .
It resembles a lot to TDC "Tokyo Bloom", although tokyo bloom last longer and is less fruity, still remains the fresh essence.
T-Shirt has a very short life span, after three hours maximum. you can't smell much. Which is a drawback, since this is a beautiful fragrance for men.

Ryan1159
Ryan1159

This smells like Acqua Fiorentina by Creed! A very weak, watered down version of it. This fragrance is unisex. Anyone can wear it.

areyouin729
areyouin729

this is a great scent and it looks like they just released it again in the same style bottle but it's got an orange tint to it

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

This has a mild scent and weak silage. Perfect for a summer vacation in the tropics just wearing a white t-shirt, khaki shorts and flip flops. Has a mild sweetness that's refreshing in a warm climate.
I love the mild scent. This cologne is meant for my nose only. Makes my mood better during a hot summer day.

My overall rating 6.5/10

nohedidnt81
nohedidnt81

The only place I've been able to find this is in Puerto Rico when I'm on vacation. It's a shame because I bought this when it first released at Macy's and it came with a big bottle of shower gel which added to the projection and longevity. With out the gel it doesn't last long. I still have 90% from my last trip to PR last summer. Paid about $50. Online it's going for as high as $129 if you can find it and it's not worth $100. One of my favorite summer scents. Best way to describe this scent is fresh cotton sheets blowing in the wind on a clothes line on a summer day.

layken39
layken39

where can i find this perfume??? has this been discontinued???

rlozano
rlozano

omg i've just bought this and it smells exactly like Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink! it smells so good! im going to get Mariah's fragrance 2.

jcastano
jcastano

Reaction T-Shirt is actually a very unique and interesting fragrance. It doesn't remind me of anything that I've smelled but does give off the clean vibe from Gendarme for Men. Picture that clean, fresh linen smell from Gendarme. Now add all the fruity notes and gin, and that's what it smells like. In the top I get a puree of all the fruits blended, then I get a bit of the lavender and a heap of gin in the middle with the fruits still sweetening the mix, and in the base, I get a light musk and cotton flower with the gin/lavender/fruit puree dominantly lingering over. It's the scent of your favorite white cotton T-Shirt after it comes out of the dryer, assuming that you also used fruit-scented dryer sheets.

You know when you're going out with friends but it's a casual hang out so you wear just any casual cologne? Y'all possibly go shoot pool or have a few drinks at a casual bar, maybe hang out and just have a few beers at each other's house while watching a game, then after the evening is over, you come home and crash out in your clothes. You wake up at noon and have nothing special planned so you stay in that same clothes and for the remainder of that day you keep smelling the light, leftover remnants of your cologne, from the previous night, on your t-shirt. You've just smelled Reaction T-Shirt!

I really enjoy this one but sillage isn't so good but then again, that would sort of defeat the purpose of what this fragrance is about. I've only received a handful of compliments while wearing this but they were positive. Longevity is around 4-6 hours and it's a casual scent, nothing too special, good for anyone in their teens to someone in their 30's. It's meant for the warmer months but also works in cooler weather.

goffredo95
goffredo95

I didn't know it was for males... oops

leung.m
leung.m

When I first bought this, I must admit, I thought to my self "Is it me or is this a bit Girly" But after a while when the fragrance has settled it becomes fresh and although the fragrance is light you can still tell it's there. you know sometimes you look up or break concentration because something smells good, you'll forget you're wearing it until for some reason or another you get a whiff of it!

In my opinion it is a great everyday summer fragrance, it's not in yours (or anyone else's) face but you'll know its there!

n_milligan
n_milligan

smells amazing but i cant smell it seriously 5 minutes after putting it on. its a shame really cos i love the smell....

guest_SilverShadow
guest_SilverShadow

Does anyone know how long this lasts?? Because I've heard its very weak and doesn't last too long...

Rich28
Rich28

Smelt this in the store the other day. It reminded me of CK Summer.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

The fruity notes stay on and are very elegant. Can easily be a unisex cologne. Smells like a refreshing, calming morning shower on a weekend.
This stuff is great, the rum makes the fragrance, floral and fruity notes are a great touch....Great Summer/fall/spring fragrance...very very light,but good...love it

APassionateJourney

JonJon, I agree 100% about the Luscious. Pink! When I took it home and sprayed it on me, I said "This smells JUST like 'Liscuous Pink' by Mariah Carey!

jonr951
jonr951

I really love this one! Maybe even more than the original! Call me crazy but does anyone else think it smells like Daisy Marc Jacobs, Luscious Pink Mariah Carey, and True Religion for women? It's weird cuz all those are womens scents! It must be all the fruit in it. Either way I love it and I need to get myself a bottle!

I bought this for my husband who loves it! I am sensitive to strong fragrances but this one is just right. I would recomend this to anyone who wants to smell good without being too overpowering.

APassionateJourney

I just left Macy's! I got this and a big shower gel for 58 bucks! I can't stop smelling myself. This smells sooooo freakin good

Stefan
Stefan

This is for sure a fresh scent, very different from original Reaction. I found the original too melon/cucumber and just too bland. This one is actually an everyday scent I can actually use.

Reaction T-Shirt by Kenneth Cole 4.25 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenneth Cole Reaction T-Shirt fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenneth Cole Reaction T-Shirt, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reaction T-Shirt by Kenneth Cole. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reaction T-Shirt by Kenneth Cole represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.