Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Reaction Thermal Kenneth Cole for men

Reaction Thermal Kenneth Cole for men

Reaction Thermal by Kenneth Cole is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Reaction Thermal was launched in 2006. Top notes are cardamom and artemisia; middle notes are nutmeg, lavender and musk; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, guaiac wood and woodsy notes.

Cardamom Artemisia

Nutmeg Lavender Musk

Tonka Bean Vanilla Guaiac Wood Woodsy Notes

Reaction Thermal Fragrance Reviews

i do not get much out of this one,
i can not pick any thing out of the scent its bland and boring for me.

I tried this recently and overall I rather enjoyed this scent. It is unique, I'm not sure I've smelled anything quite like it before. It is definitely a drier, woodsy scent. I am picking up what I can only describe as a sandalwood and burnt incense accord which comes accross to me as the main note. It is quite nice, though somewhat airy and fleeting in nature. The initial scent never really changes or evolves, so it leaves one in a state of heightened awareness, waiting for something to happen which never actually does. In that sense it feels like it is a concoction that ultimately never acheives what it sets out to do, but the fact that it engages you in such a way at all could be considered an accomplishment in and of itself.
Fans of the original Reaction will quickly find that this has virtually nothing in common with it's namesake, other than the fact that longevity and sillage are very weak. However, I will say that the staying power is stronger in this than the original Reaction, but it is still definitely a scent that stays very close to the skin. Worth a look for something a little different. It's light and inoffensive but with the slight intrigue of something darker and more complex simmering just under the surface.

Very different from the original Reaction but in a nice way. It's slightly wood and dry. It's also quite warm and very aromatic with a touch of cozy vanilla. It's almost like a gentle clean smell after a hot steamy shower. By the way, does anybody notice Fragrantica mispell "Thermal"?

Initial blast of something peppery, followed by vanilla in a sense, not a bad however strange combination. very cheap and decent for the price, not disappointed for a 4.50$ blind buy on a .5oz bottle
This turned into a faint encre noir oddly
Update: this was nothing like encre noire in a full wear, on my chest this was more sweet and creamy. Only received a hint of encre noire on my wrist for some reason after I purchased it. The dry down is very nice for the price!

i just bought this last week. Don't know how to describe the fragrance like the experts.. just wanted to let u'll know that you really have to sniff hard and go close to the spot where you have sprayed the perfume to get its smell. Disappointed with my purchase.

For those who are great fans of the original electric green apple accord beware...this one has no green apple or vibrancy whatsoever....this frag is whisper quiet and hugs the skin tight. One literally must press his nose to his skin to get a whiff, but what you do smell is very nice indeed. There is a sweet, vanilic cotton candy effect when you can actually smell the frag.

Its like the ghost of valentino v for men.

Reaction Thermal by Kenneth Cole 4.04 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenneth Cole Reaction Thermal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenneth Cole Reaction Thermal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reaction Thermal by Kenneth Cole. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reaction Thermal by Kenneth Cole represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Rochas Rochas Man Burberry Burberry Men Burberry Touch for Men John Varvatos John Varvatos Versace Dreamer John Varvatos Vintage Clinique Clinique Happy Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Black for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Versace Eros Kenneth Cole Signature Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Paco Rabanne Ultrared Men Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense