Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Reaction for Her Kenneth Cole for women

Reaction for Her Kenneth Cole for women
dislike

ozonic

Reaction for Her by Kenneth Cole is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Reaction for Her was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Le Guernec. Top notes are melon, mandarin orange, raspberry, grapefruit, apple and watermelon; middle notes are jasmine, violet leaf, lily-of-the-valley and orchid; base notes are coton candy, musk, vetiver and white amber.

Melon Mandarin Orange Raspberry Grapefruit Apple Watermelon

Jasmine Violet Leaf Lily-of-the-Valley Orchid

Coton candy Musk Vetiver White Amber

Polo Sport Woman
Swiss Army for Her

Reaction for Her Fragrance Reviews

kattleia
kattleia

strong at the initial spray but after few minutes, the drydown turns into a fresh, slightly sweet, feminine, and elegant scent.

on my skin the musk and floral notes are more dominant than the melon. i use it sparingly with cautious since it could be overpowering, 2-4 sprays would last on me the whole day. if you like spicy and aquatic floral, you will love this. but if you're looking for something unique, this one is a no no because it has similarity with some other signatured perfumes available in the market but definitely, this one has a better lasting power compared to those. i can see an office lady, wearing coat and heels very busy on her meetings wearing this.

bren400
bren400

Reaction was my signature in about 2008. I've owned 3 bottles in my lifetime, a 1.7 and a 3.4 oz. and now I have a 3.4 oz which I wear when I don't know which fragrance to put on-which is hardly ever.

mademoiselle04
mademoiselle04

This scent is just meh for me. At first sniff the alcohol is very strong, gives me headaches. But once it settles it is very soft, clean, but also smells synthetic. It has a poor sillage, at least on my skin. Nothing special for me. I only use it when I do excercise, or for a daily use when I stay in home. I classify it in my sporty scents group.

Second bottle, but I can't wear it, my nose goes crazy. I sneeze. but its a gorgeous scent. A mix of Kenzo l'eau Par and Kenzo D'ete in my opinion. Very fresh with white flowers, melon, musk and amber. Wonderful for summertime.

Andra flaskan men jag kan inte bära den alls. Jag nyser som en tok, men det är en underbar doft. En mix av Kenzo L'eau Par och Kenzo D'ete om du frågar mig. Otroligt fräscha vita blommor med lite melon, musk och amber. Ljuvlig att bära under sommaren.

Ona Chidester-Coleman
Ona Chidester-Coleman

Not my every day scent but good to change it up once in a while when I'm feeling like something light

mina.cabaleiro
mina.cabaleiro

reminds me of my youth, fresh and sweet, i love it 'cause of watermelon scent!

ramennara
ramennara

Why are people saying it smells like Romance and Happy? I've used both of those and this smells nothing like those two. This is a very long lasting bouquet of flowers. It is slightly sweet at first but I would not describe it as sweet like Romance or Happy. This is very floral and ageless. Wonderful perfume if you like florals and lasts very long.

MarTesla
MarTesla

I LOOVE this fragance, although is clearly just for summer wear.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Reaction isn't the kind of perfume that is actually going to provoke a strong reaction in most people, I think! It's a pleasant fruity / floral perfume, like many others, but just doesn't stand out as being anything special for me. I think Takeasniff is right that it is slightly sour, which may be the grapefruit and green apple notes, but on me it's not unpleasantly sour, it just means that the perfume isn't overly sweet. I can't really smell the raspberry in it which, for me, is a letdown.

I quite like this but certainly not enough to want to have a full bottle (I just have a mini of it at the moment). I can recommend it though to fruity / floral perfume lovers but anyone wanting a knock 'em dead kind of fragrance should definitely pass this one by!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I find this smells very strong and sour almost like wine. I know that sounds different to what everyone else has said but does anyone find it too sour. I wish I could like it because I have the other kenneth cole fragrance and that I like. I have a huge bottle of this and I struggle to use it because I feel self concious as though it smells too sour or is that how it is supposed to smell?

It smells like so many other fruity florals. Like people already mentioned: Happy by Clinique, Romance by Lauren and many more. Quite a boring scent.

A great summerscent. On me this reminds me of L'eau par Kenzo - twice stronger... Wonderful, fresh, crisp and clean. Great for daytime.

Härlig sommardoft. På mig doftar denna som L'eau par Kenzo -dubbelt så starkt- Jättehärlig, fräsch, krispig, blommig utan att vara söt. Härlig dag-doft.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I wore this perfume a few years ago and really liked it then. It's a mix of florals and citrus. Very feminine and pretty. Reminds me a lot of Clinique's Happy Heart. On me it starts with the a burst of florals and some melon. Don't detect any of the citrus until it hits the middle of the fragrance. As it settles, I strongly detect the florals but the warmth of the woods and some muskyness takes over. I get very little citrus in this (probably why it reminds me more of Happy Heart than the original Happy). Pleasant and nice for spring and summer. Comaparable to Peasures but far better, in my opinion. Very long lasting too. If you like anything floral and woody, then you will enjoy this.

Update: I have recently started pairing this with Victoria's Secret VS Attractions Wild One lotion and spray. Wild One smells like lily's and raspberrys so it blends very nicely with Reaction for Her. I highly recommend this mix. You will smell very very sexy.

mirna86

Finally I got the chance to try this scent, and I´ve love it!, it´s fresh, young, elegant, floral, feminine, not sweet at all, just delicious! I felt in love with this perfume, I thik it´s pretty similar to Tommy Girl, but it´s Eau the parfum so stay longer than tommy girl. This is the kind of scent that make me happy. 9/10 (only 'cause my top favorite is Cliniqe Happy Heart)

mirna86

I want to buy this perfume, but I've never smelled it! I like this one, because all the fruity notes, but I have no idea if the notes make a good scent together, please some one give me a clue!

joy213
joy213

A nice mix between a youthful and a more grown up scent. It's not as fruity as I expected it to be. The first few seconds I could definitely smell the grapefruit and a hint of watermelon but that quickly went away in a couple of minutes. Then it developed into a VERY floral smell that was obnoxious at first but faded into a more tolerable smell. I don't see how it smells like Ralph Lauren Romance because all that smelled like was rose and it smelled a little too mature for my liking while this was more youthful and fun. It overall is a good perfume, although I prefer more fruity and younger scents this was still good. It was strong during the first hour or so but it quickly faded. It does stay on all day just very faint after the first couple of hours.

Oh and it DOESN'T smell like clinique happy AT ALL. I absolutly hate that perfume because it's way too citrus-ey and spicy and this is more floral and slightly fruity.

parfumeguru
parfumeguru

I wanted to try this when I heard it had melon and watermelon notes. I am not a big fan fruity florals and this seems to be one of them. Smells almost like a watermelon/melon SYRUP..:))

orchidlover
orchidlover

Well, I love it!
I find boring Kenzo L'eau par and Clinique Happy, but Reaction is not too similar with them fortunately.
This frag is not only a clean scent and not only a flower bouquet, it is a perfect mix both of them with a little sweetness of fruits. Fortunately it is not sugary at all: ageless perfume,very feminine.
I love the design of the bottle too: simple and elegant,unique: it is nice on every shelf.
I also love the staying power:it means long-long hours on me with the same intensity.
How can be a frag so PERFECT?! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I'm sceptical about Clinique Happy-Kenzo L'eau par type perfumes, but Reaction is impressed me and I think I will never find it boring at all, because Reaction is a different kind of frag for me.

Misclia
Misclia

It came out strong..but it's settled in a more elegant fruity kind of way. Lasts for hours too!

The not so good part, I think I've smelled this before..but can't figure out what perfume..

elusivek
elusivek

I liked the first citrus/fruity notes and the floral that came next but then it morphed on me. I got a powdery element and something I couldn't quite place except that it gave me a headache & made me feel nauseous. It's like I liked the dominant scent but the one/s behind it/complimenting it ruined it for me.

nkemlinda
nkemlinda

smells like clinque happy.....but nice though

guest_Patty
guest_Patty

To me, smells exactly as CLINIQUE HAPPY

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Great perfume, so great that I forgot we had it at home and accidentally bought one for my sister for Christmas LOL

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This fragrance didn't develop as nicely on my skin as I had hoped. The only top note I got was grapefruit, mixed with heart notes of lily of the valley and jasmine. I got some vetiver in the base, and that was it.

My personal opinion is that the fragrance needs more sweet fruits in the top notes, more soft orchid in the heart, and more musk and cotton candy/cotton flower in the base.

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

I love fruity smells, I love dkny be delious, I love Nina. I love this one.Reaction for her is extremely fruity at start, I can understand lot of people dont like fruity scents and get headaches. But those who love it, should give it a try. The smell is fresh, vibrant , the apple hint is very mild. strawberry and melon scent is more dominant. But the best part is yet to come,after setlles in you skin .. the smell is musly and floral. All fruity notes diminish to make way for lot of musky floral notes. The bottle is just a regularglass bottle, nothing fancy. I use it for hot summer days, and its pretty refreshing.

vertigo
vertigo

for me this is a stronger version of L'Eau par Kenzo for women.

Malegria
Malegria

I can honestly say that I tried to like it (a friend of mine wore it) but I just could not.If it`s fruits, then those fruits are just a bit overripe. If flowers - they already started to wilt. It smells cheap and ordinary for me, and I could not find anything special in the base either.Altogether it gave me the impression of an ambitious air freshener... There are thousands of cheap perfumes just like this one out there!

missmelisy
missmelisy

came off a little too strong for my taste, the top notes gave me a headache. The fruity scents arent my favorite.

Anna_C
Anna_C

Lovely and fruity smell. Noticeablely feminine with strong citrus and soft raseberries to complement each other. Fairly long lasting. The drydown is a soft amber musk that is positively divine. Love it!

Abbas
Abbas

A nice fruity scent for women, that make women stylish and reaction in moods are easily noticeable

Reaction for Her by Kenneth Cole 3.60 out of 5 based on 81 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenneth Cole Reaction for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenneth Cole Reaction for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reaction for Her by Kenneth Cole. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reaction for Her by Kenneth Cole represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.