Designers » I-K » Woody « Groups

Signature Kenneth Cole for men

Signature Kenneth Cole for men
dislike

Signature Kenneth Cole for men Pictures Signature Kenneth Cole for men Pictures

Signature by Kenneth Cole is a Woody fragrance for men. Signature was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Frank Voelkl. Top notes are orange, violet, grapefruit, pimento and cardamom; middle notes are orris root and water lily; base notes are spices, papyrus, amber, patchouli and guaiac wood.

Orange Violet Grapefruit Pimento Cardamom

Orris Root Water Lily

Spices Papyrus Amber Patchouli Guaiac Wood

Signature Fragrance Reviews

MsBacall
MsBacall

I bought this for my boyfriend and I LOVE how it smells on his skin. It is chic and sexy. It is a gorgeous office scent, running errands scent, or night on the town scent. It is versatile, classic, and timeless. It is a great starter cologne for those wanting to venture into fragrances. It is not cheap smelling at all. It has major umph and longevity. The first spray is citrus and fresh but with immense warmth. The dry down on my boyfriend is a luscious cedar. I highly recommend this to all. Also, the bottle is uber chic and it looks quite sophisticated on my man's dresser. Check this out!!!

ShaverX
ShaverX

Just picture nautica voyage with woods and a bit of orange an there you go. It is very easy to like and very versatile. Nice fragrance and well worth the money. Makes a great signature that will stand above the crowd of adg, le male and 1 million wearing yolos.

roll4fun
roll4fun

Test spray on inner arm was a mixed bag for me. "KCS" starts out smelling like discarded orange peels for the first 15 minutes. Scent then dries down to a pleasant,smooth woody/spicy aroma. I almost couldn't stop myself from sniffing my arm. I'd rate projection a solid 3/4 to full arm length.
Sadly, the longevity doesn't match the pleasing scent as it only lasted 1.5 - 2 hours on my skin. Longevity was best on my shirt sleeve at 4 hours.
With 100 ml bottle going for ~ $30 and 50 ml bottle for $20 in some places, I'm almost tempted to buy. However, some online Guerlain and Cartier deals beckon.....

lynwood234
lynwood234

i like KCS but I was looking for something that had the richness and depth and sophisticated sexiness of D&G the one. KCS is likable but is a one note with no depth. i wore on my neck to the gym and I though I was going to choke. it is probably not good for summer. I will try it again in the fall.

jdfarley
jdfarley

Refined, slightly mature fragrance that I'm surprised hasn't received more attention. Signature and Black are my favorite fragrances from KC. Signature is hard to describe, it is a serious cologne with a playful side if that makes sense. I don't reach for this one often, but on the right occasions it can be very nice. Evenings or formal use only in my opinion.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

Kenneth Cole Signature- quite possibly one of the best fragrances from this house.
From the top, this fragrance opens up with a strong citrus, woody scent before calming to more of the same but with a softer tone. It is simple, yet complex all at once. One cannot help but bask in the intricacies within, while relaying elementary notes with only one spray from this beautiful bottle.
I can see that this would be good for any occasion, as it is both sweet and tumultuous simultaneously. It sits softly on the skin, while resonating confidence to the one that wears it.
Projection is decent- around two hours with a trailing scent cloud, before dying down to perch upon the skin. It is not too short lived, but does not stay around all day like other scents.
Longevity seems slightly above average as well- 6+ hours on my skin.
Spray recommendations- one to the chest, two to the neck, and one on each wrist for maximum projection. This scent is pleasant and subtle enough to not overpower with an extra spray or two.

Longevity: 6/10 (6+ hours)
Projection: 6/10 (Scent cloud for 2 hours, then skin scent)
Versatility: 9/10 (Any darn time!)
Smell: 9/10 (Layers of amazing fragrance in one bottle)

hasanbenvidi
hasanbenvidi

یه عطر بسیار مناسب ازنظرقیمت کلاس بو ومخصوصا ظرف . بوی بدن وچوب .ازحق نگذریم خیلی خوبه

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Very grapefruit ladened frag. Some light spices and a touch of patch add some depth. My go to frag years ago but you need an atomizer to make it sparkle.Longevity is a bit poor but it's a lovely spring/summer scent. The pimento is also a key note. I have a backup of this .

Renato
Renato

For quite a few years, I wasn't that impressed with Kenneth Cole Signature.

But one day after visiting a shop,I put one spray of it on my wrist. Back at home, when my wife walked into the room she said "Wow, what's that you're wearing".

Plainly, my perception was extremely different from hers. So now I own a bottle. It has grown on me.
Regards.

Ayl
Ayl

تا همین چند هفته پیش نایاب بود و قیمتش سر به فلک گذاشته بود اما الان ریخته تو بازار . بوی خوبی داره اما به هیچ وجه خاص نیست . خنکه و ماندگاری و پخش بوی خوبی هم داره . از اون بوهایی هستش که بارها کپی شده . این بو و بوهایی از این دست رو زیاد استشمام کردیم ولی سیگنچر با بقیه فرق داره . این ادکلن سه نته نیست و فقط دو سری نت داره ، یه سری نت اول و یه سری هم نت دوم . نت میانی نداره . رایحه ی اولیه وودی و خنکه به خاطر پاپیروس و چوب توی ترکیباتش و البته کمی مرکباتی و گیاهی و خیلی خیلی کم اسپایسی . وقتی اسپری میشه اگه روی پوست زده بشه بعد از یک تا دو ساعت تم فلورالش هم نمایان میشه و یه کمی هم شیرین میشه در غیر اینصورت یعنی اگه روی لباس اسپری بشه تا مدت زیادی همون بوی اولیه رو داره و رفتارش خطی خواهد بود . به محض اسپری شدن تا یکی دو دقیقه بویی ازش درنمیاد پس عجله نکنید و یه کم صبر کنید تا بوی آشنا و خنکش خودشو نشون بده . بوی خوبی داره اما همونطور که گفتم خیلی خاص نیست . رو بعضی پوستا خیلی خوب میشینه و حسابی جواب میده . وقتی اسپری میشه اولش مثل نود درصد عطرای خنک دیگس . همون حسی رو القا میکنه که آکوا بولگاری ، دانهیل دیزایر ، دیور فارنهایت و جیو القا میکنه . اینم بگم که از همه ی عطرای خنک متفاوت تر حس کول واتره . اما فقط اولش همون حسی رو میده که عطرای خنک دیگه میدن و بعدش خودشو نشون میده . رایحه ش تغییر میکنه و یه بوی شیک و مجلسی ازش منتشر میشه . سیگنچر شیشه ی قشنگی داره . در مجموع عطر بدی نیست . برای کادو بسیار مناسبه . یه جورایی چهارفصل هم هست اما بیشتر برای نیمه ی گرم سال مناسبه . ء

cytherian
cytherian

I just got a bottle of KCS after reading many of the glowing reviews, not just here but also at other places.

I'm not well versed at describing fragrances as yet, but what I did find is that several people who have commented were rather close to my experience of this fragrance. I'll repeat them:

MariotGomez:
This is a nice fragrance for those who enjoy a top note of citrus (orange & grapefruit)which warms up down to an amber, woodsy fragrance. I enjoy it for the grapefruit, cardamon and light patchouli notes.

tessture:
Mandarin with spices and a touch of floral. Soft, warm, slightly woody with white velvety flower somewhere. Pretty scent and office-suitable.

BlackAmberMoon:
A hidden gem. Smooth woods and only lightly sweet in the drydown. Not too heavy or too light. Would be a great everyday scent for a man.

It is a bit heady when first put on, but the dry down is rather nice and long, trailing off to a rather pleasant aroma that lingers near the skin (if you don't over do it). I could see this as a "staple" fragrance. It's not what I'd call a signature scent necessarily, nor exclusive in its qualities. It's just a very enjoyable and pleasing cologne, one that you will enjoy having in your collection.

Btw, the wood cap is semi-porous. My bottle came partially used and ended up leaking, with the cap absorbing some of it. Well, now my bathroom smells like KCS! (Well it did for a while... the cap finally dried out). All of my other fragrances have air tight bottles, so you can't smell a thing. I may have to leave this bottle outdoors for a few days! ;-)

attajigar
attajigar

واقعا عالی اما دیگه تولید نمیشه قوی ترین بوی خنکی که تا حالا دیدم موندگاریش عالیه من یه شیشه اش رو دارم اما اخرشه دیگم هم گیر نمیاد

Washix
Washix

فقط در یک کلام
به عنوان یک کار خنک، بهترین انتخاب عمرم تا حالا
اگر روزی نتونم بخرمش واقعا افسرده میشم
حاضرم به هر قیمتی یک شیشه از این کار رو تو کلکسیونم داشته باشم
مخلوطی از نوتهای گرم و سرد و تلخ که با یک بوی منحصر بفرد فلزی در کنار هم قرار گرفتند
در زمان استفاده ازش بدون هیچ استثنایی و در درجه اول واکنش تمام خانمها و بعد از اون آقایون رو به همراه داشته
به نظرم نوتهای این کار اونقدر خاصه که تو هر فصلی و تو هر ساعتی از روز جذابیت خودش رو حفظ میکنه و قابل استفاده است

mnt
mnt

this is my first fragrance it smells very nice.

javeed
javeed

This is an amazing fragrance,i fell in love with it when i inhaled it.

paulhunter
paulhunter

Kenneth Cole Signature truly is different! I know all of the "smells like" fragrances and I beg to differ! Signature is woody with a metal tinge, something tart and zingy, and intriguing. This was my first real EDT and it's proved one of my most reliable fragrance friends.

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

fresh and woody and really it speaks out its quality on the very first spray, sillage is good , all in all a very nice fresh woody fragrance.

K1
K1

Parallel to this art work is so rare. It's so woody and so springy, screams to be springy!
This is sour-sweet as well as bitter; of course it's the bitterness makes it jaw dropping. A touch of all tastes and such a mastered craft; it's extremely linear.
For close to skin it's so so specific but let it settle down; it will be a miracle, immensely chic, modern, young, super sexy and first class.
Wear it on informal but not t-shirts, the most dandy suit for evening.
I remember the first time I wore it was early autumn. I wore a dark jean, a white shirt and a sport black coat and of course this perfume. I'm not a handsome guy but the scent did the job well; question after question. By the way, it's one of the most easy to wear perfumes out there.

onixx
onixx

I love this stuff so much. This will always be in my collection. Kinda hard to explain exactly how it starts. The orange note is definately prominent and the dry down is sorta woodsy. This reminds me of something a cowboy would wear all dressed up in boots and cowboy hat. Non-offensive fragrance and easy to wear for almost anybody.

johngreenink
johngreenink

I'm really intrigued by this scent because of the fact that there is Water Lily in it. There are so few readily-available men's scents that contain Water Lily, and I'm dying to try it just for that.

babybash44
babybash44

At first, a very distinct woodsy fragrance with a metallic tinge. Great for Fall or Winter usage. When it dries down on the skin, a clean and much more versatile scent peeks through, but it does not project as well as a typical Winter cologne. This is great for dates, or going to the movies because of its' close-quarters sexiness. I've gotten compliments on this from a classmate who hates most fragrances, so that was flattering. The packaging suits this bottle very well- with it being well made (a magnetic feaux wood cap and a sturdy glass bottle,) classy, and refreshingly simple.

Bapi
Bapi

I bought it 16 months back guessing it to be a woodsy one. Bottle's wooden cover, the colour and spray on a test paper........all felt woody. But when I took it home and used it for a month I realised it's not what I thought. I don't say the smell is bad, but it's very subtle. The strong opening lasts for less than a minute. I just didn't see the grapefruit or orange in the opening. I didn't know the middle notes when I bought, but I thought the middle notes would be woody for sure. I was wrong again. Ok, the base has woodsy notes, but not enough. To me this one is more aquatic than woodsy. It still smells good, but surely not a woodsy one. It lasts less a little more than 2 hours, but silage is poor, really poor. I'd give it 5/10. I ended up giving it to a friend of mine, he was initially surprised that I'm giving MY perfume away, later he understood that this is just not what he too thought.

Veedabestchef

depends on your body chemistry..some will last longer and some last shoter...but its very light and subtle...sometimes you will forget your wearing this light beautiful scent....good for everyday use..but make sure you carry this with you if you want to get notice all day or night...

Veedabestchef

This is very sexy fragrance by kenneth cole..I love the opening..Its light sweet of type fragrance..it wont offend nobody around you if you spray more than 4.. The orange and the violet make it a wonderful scent...lil spicy, soft, and warm at the same time..This is good for everyday use, because its not very strong and harsh.longevity and sileage are great...last about 8 hours in my skin with 4 or 5 spray...Im glad i found this because i dont see alot of people wearing this...This is like under the radar type of fragrance...Kenneth cole make great fragrance for men..This one by far my favorite..Sexy and alluring

alphala
alphala

I was just testing some edt's for men in a perfumerie, I just had some spare time in the Mall and was bored. When I tested all the men fragrances i thougt "they smell all the same - something fresh mixed with a lot of pepper". Then I put Kenneth Cole Signature on the blotter, I didn't know this fragrance at all
ant then...
I thougt "OMG this is so gorgeous, so unique, fresh, masculine and sexy" and bought it right away for my boyfriend. He loves it too. Beside Azzaro Chrome this is one of the best men's EDT's ever!

guest_Irfanullah Khan Marwat
guest_Irfanullah Khan  Marwat

First of all thanks to Frank Voelkl.Thanks to those who invented something different, something very Nice and that is kenneth cole signature.
I'll just suggest to those who spent a lot of time in shop for choosing perfumes, "just close your eyes and pick kenneth cole signature". Though there are others, more attractive, but there is something special in it, something romantic,something loving, something which can make your mood very good.

instantjim
instantjim

I recently got a sample of this and spent the drive home from the store repeatedly spraying and sniffing my wrist (as discretely as possible so as to not look like I was snorting some kind of illicit substance). The fragrance had a very attractive opening which I found hard to identify.

There was something fruity and familiar about the top notes, was it melon? Hard to say. Was it lemon? Not exactly. What I can say is that it is kind of melony, but not so much as something like Cool Water Game for Men. To me it is somewhere between melon and citrus, or if you like, sitting somewhere between Dolce and Gabbana Masculine and Cool Water Game.

It has a slight tartness which prevents it from being too sweet. The fruity sweetness is also balanced with subtle floral notes. As the fruity notes recede floral notes over the top of woody notes dominate.

This is a fairly light fragrance which I could imagine wearing all year round, but that would be especially good for warmer weather.

xtaxcy7
xtaxcy7

So unexpectedly .. Iam so in love with it!! As well as black code!! Can't resist and I had to grab both!! Hahah

zahidyne
zahidyne

I've been wanting this one for a long time and finally managed to get it. I love the scent and it's definitely my favourite. Masculine, yet gentle. One grouse is that it fades away too soon.

urobian
urobian

a fruity base with a little spicy touch, weak, light and nothing to share more than " nice " and " simple" fragance, You can chose others !

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

readyken
readyken

This is what I am looking for.I firstly tried Kenneth Cole Signature by accident and fallen in love with this scent right away.It's so fresh and warm with reasonably valuable price! Kenneth Cole is another fragrance winning my taste.

Gina
Gina

I love this scent! Its so warm, spicy and sexy but its not heavy. Its a magnet. Why does no one wear it?

Abbas
Abbas

The first impression is nice smell of cigar that provoke hidden buds and chnage the whole enviornment gorm dull to live and attract women automatically!
my favourite scent!

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

This is a nice fragrance for those who enjoy a top note of citrus (orange & grapefruit)which warms up down to an amber, woodys fragrance. I enjoy it for the grapefruit, cardamon and light patchouli notes.

Signature by Kenneth Cole 4.33 out of 5 based on 144 ratings and 36 user reviews

Aftershave 3.4oz
KENNETH COLE SIGNATURE for MEN by Kenneth Cole AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.4 OZ UNBOXED TUBE
Aftershave 2.5oz
Kenneth Cole Signature After Shave Balm by Kenneth Cole, 2.5 oz After Shave Balm for Men
KENNETH COLE SIGNATURE for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
KENNETH COLE SIGNATURE for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
Perfume WorldWide
Perfume WorldWide
Gift Set 3.4oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Kenneth Cole Signature Gift Set by Kenneth Cole Gift Set for Men Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2.6 oz Deodorant Stick 3.4 oz After Shave Balm
Kenneth Cole Signature Cologne by Kenneth Cole, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
KENNETH COLE SIGNATURE for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
KENNETH COLE SIGNATURE for MEN by Kenneth Cole EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
KENNETH COLE SIGNATURE for MEN by Kenneth Cole SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.4 OZ DEODORANT STICK ALCOHOL FREE 2.6 OZ
Kenneth Cole Signature Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Kenneth Cole Signature Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenneth Cole Signature fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenneth Cole Signature, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Signature by Kenneth Cole. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Signature by Kenneth Cole represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.