Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

10:10 am in Sicilia Kenzo for women and men

10:10 am in Sicilia Kenzo for women and men
dislike

Kenzo launches 10:10 am in Sicilia in the psing of 2011. Its fragrant notes evoke the morning atmosphere of the Italian south shore. The fragrance is signed by Sophie Labbe from IFF. The composition is created as a citrus - floral - woody with notes of grapefruit, mandarin and bergamot at the top, with peony, freesia and fig tree in the core and the base of cedar wood and vetiver.

The bottle, decorated with a spring sea side illustration, contains 50 ml of the fragrance in Eau de Toilette concentration. The perfume is available from April exclusively at world airports.

Bergamot Grapefruit Mandarin Orange

Freesia Peony Fig Tree

Vetiver Virginia Cedar

Jet Femme Holiday
Emporio Armani White For Her

10:10 am in Sicilia Fragrance Reviews

Spido
Spido

Very fresh and citrussy, not sweet and developing a bitterness to it after a few hours. Like it, but won't buy it. Unisex.

Reginleif
Reginleif

I bought this perfume at the airport on the way to Greece and it turned out to be the perfect scent for the destination. Slightly bitter citrus notes, very refreshing. Not something I would wear every day but perfect for a hot summer day and also great to share with your partner.

This is really what I would imagine "Sicily" to smell like: it's a lighter scent that smells of citruses, fig trees and also somehow olive trees. You can imagine to walk through the blooming landscape of Sicily. The scent is quite pleasant but for me it's too much citrus and also too much lightness. It stays on well and it's a decent scent, but it's not my type of scent.

gingergirl60
gingergirl60

Bought at duty free on the way to Stockholm.Fresh but I could still smell it on me several hours later.

mimi_luvz
mimi_luvz

Great summer perfume. I wouldn't call it unisex, it's totally feminine. I tried it a week ago on an airport. It was somehow yucky at first, too heavy and almost giving a headache, so I let it go. By the time I got on the plane, it already developed into a warm, seducing scent. I couldn't keep my nose off my wrist. I regret for not buying it, but it's next on my shopping list :)

davidbelloli
davidbelloli

It's soft, but good for the young couples. I wore it with my wife.

vertigo
vertigo

The fragrane is green-figgy with undertones of vetiver.
Feminine, but not typical of these days sweet fruity composition.
I also smelled some citrus in the beginning and peony in the middle notes.
More original than most of new launches, but too weak to be remembered - I've already met much better green figgy scents.
Even the figgy one from Avon is better (Jet Holiday).

okidokmao
okidokmao

I got this when I stopped-over in Thailand airport. If it is not unisex then I wouldn't be so surprised, it smells feminine fresh. I wore it to work and as expected it was the ladies who asked about the scent i was wearing. I still wear it though, its fresh, clean, very light... It spawned a desire to see Italy.

veleno
veleno

Yesterday, I talked with a Kenzo representative and she explicitly said that this fragrance is only for women, and none of the series are unisex. I wonder from where does your information come from? Oh, and I find it too fresh for my liking.

Migotka
Migotka

Kenzo's new fragrance is a charming summer scent. Juicy grapefruits with soft peony and vetyver. Bright and sunny, a bit like Hermes's 'garden' collections.

However, as a whole, it is rather ordinary and not natural enough. It somehow does not make me think of a real garden, but comes as very 'perfumy' if you know what I mean. Maybe not synthetic, but it's nothing like Italian gardens in the morning.

The bottle is really nice and the price is consumer friendly, but that is still not enough. Kenzo decided on some sort of a compromise with this fragrance and rather coming up with something like Le Monde est Beau decided to play very safe this time.

K1
K1

I like the delicate way Kenzo represents in perfumery. It's a fresh leafy soapy citric floral not so close to Mediterranean theme which Italians mastered.
This perfume starts in deep herbal citric floral. Spicy and oriental, it plays so casual and comforting with great projection but not so great durability.

melia
melia

A citrus-woody one, but definitely soft (that typical kenzo-softness) and not masculine. Slightly bitter too! Nice for warmer weather if you are tired of all the sweet fruityflorals.

10:10 am in Sicilia by Kenzo 3.97 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo 10:10 am in Sicilia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo 10:10 am in Sicilia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 10:10 am in Sicilia by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 10:10 am in Sicilia by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.