Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow Kenzo for women

Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow Kenzo for women
dislike

Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow Kenzo for women Pictures Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo launches a new collection of fragrances named Kenzo Couleur in spring 2013. The collection is first presented with two fragrances: Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink and Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow.

Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow, signed by Jean Jacques, is a sunny floral fragrance. Citrus notes of bergamot and lemon at the top represent the Mediterranean and merge with the sunny heart of jasmine and orange blossoms. All this is wrapped in a veil of warm vanilla and musk.

The bottles are decorated with the letter K and the boxes show the legendary flower that was designed by Serge Mansau in 1982. The fragrances are available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum. Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Lemon

Jasmine Orange Blossom

Vanilla Musk

Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow Fragrance Reviews

Orange blossom note is perfect in it! Nothing sharp or offensive about it. It's fresh and lovely citrusy floral fragrance! A great composition of lemon and orange blossom.
A little sour, very interesting smelling fragrance.
Beautiful summer/spring scent.
Enjoyable fresh air.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Por sus notas, pensé que iba a ser de mi gusto, pero resulto ser para mi muy muy dulce, muy penetrante, yo huelo limón con naranja y algo de vainilla, y me recordó a algún caramelo que llegue a comer en mi niñez; a una medicina en forma de jarabe.

Como perfume no me gusto, lo sentí sintético.

Su duración ha de ser buena, que me lo puse en la tarde temprano y en la noche tuve que lavarme para quitármelo.

evadeehs
evadeehs

I won this from a mag contest and I was hoping to win the pink one but yeah, I got the yellow one. But HEY! It smells soooo good and idk man, I like it :')

fefi
fefi

This is summer in a bottle,absolutely delicious!
When I wear it, I close my eyes and I´m at the beach enjoying the sun and waves....LOVE IT!!!

Paolina
Paolina

L'ho sentito poco tempo fa in profumeria e l'ho subito testato: domani vado a comprarlo, è buonissimo anche se il sillage è un pò lieve, ma basta metterne un pò di più, :)

This is definitely not cheap, this smells really nice,different, it starts off citrusy but gets creamy real fast, and in the end it smells real sunny. Without ever being sharp, or too lemony. I am not fan of citrus scents, but Yellow I would buy, the vanilla gives it a certain sweetness, it is adorable in a way yes. Not greatly complex, but a pretty veil of a scent.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

Pleasant light citrus and jasmine. A generic scent that smells cheap, and would probably suit a young girl rather than a woman.

malinkin
malinkin

Very unusual and sunny fragrance.
It is very lemony in the very beginning, but just several minutes later it leaves only freshness on skin and reminds of a glass of cold lemonade.
Fruity and adorable!

Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow by Kenzo 3.72 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Lancome La Vie Est Belle Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Hermes Jour d'Hermes Calvin Klein Beauty Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Kenzo Kenzo Amour Elie Saab Le Parfum Kenzo Flower In The Air Prada Prada Candy Chloe Love Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Lancome Miracle Calvin Klein Eternity Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes Dior J`Adore Voile de Parfum Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense