Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink Kenzo for women

Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink Kenzo for women
dislike

leather
Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink Kenzo for women Pictures Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo launches a new collection of fragrances named Kenzo Couleur in spring 2013. The collection is first presented with two fragrances: Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink and Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow.

Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink is created by perfumers Jean Jacques and Sylvie Fischer. The composition is floral - spicy, made of grapefruit, angelica, rose and saffron notes.

The bottles are decorated with the letter K and the boxes show the legendary flower that was designed by Serge Mansau in 1982. The fragrances are available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Grapefruit Angelica

Rose Saffron

Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink Fragrance Reviews

This is not nearly usual rose scent. It's very very spicy. In my opinion it doesn't even smell like a perfume. More like some dangerous tropical plant.
Saffron note is in the spotlight.
On the paper strip it seemed quite strong. Thank god, I didn't spray it on myself.

Quite nice rosy scent, fresh and alluring. Soft, so office safe, but also a bit mysterious and romantic. Therefore, good for night use as well.

zoebo1403
zoebo1403

Boring generic fruity floral. Very poor lastingpower. The yellow one is nice though.

Well this "perfume" is certainly suffering by direct comparison to last night's bedtime scent: Creed Fleurs de Bulgarie. Yes, I am afraid that Kenzo Couleur Rose is a part of the brave new world of "perfumery". Pink and sweet and rose only in name, there is an underlying base of aromachemical woodishness which conspires to ruin this experience for me. No. Just no.

I must say that these newfangled note pyramids are nothing if not hilarious, and can be summed up in a phrase: Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything.

All of this just goes to show, of course, that I really am an old lady! Time to go put soap to skin and reapply my Creed.

rockegg
rockegg

Something I appreciate about Kenzo is the way they take florals and give them a twist that gives the wearer an air of being not just feminine but perhaps slightly quirky. Flower is certainly that way, and now this take on the current rose fad. I smelled this without reading anything about what it was meant to be and the best way I can describe it is to take you on an emotional ride. At first while wearing this I'm feeling pretty and feminine but there is an odd side to me, so don't expect me to be an ordinary woman because I'm not, I'm unique and unpredictable. Don't you wish you knew me better? Don't I remind you of something happy from long ago? But after a while I tire of this, it was a face I put on, and I revert to my real self: an ordinary girl.

Looking now at what they meant for the scent I was probably picking up on the saffron for the first half hour. When that dissipated all too quickly it was back to the citrus/floral notes that can be found everywhere. The first half hour was a wonderful ride.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Kenzo Rose Pink is an OK, middle of the road too timid rose fragrance, in my opinion. The grapefruit should keep it from being too sweet, but something about it makes it smell too familiar and generic, like rose soaps. It is in no way unpleasant, and I would wear it in a pinch, but there is nothing distinctive about it in my opinion. Longevity and sillage are also not good unless you spray excessively.

If you are interested in a far better example of this type of fragrance, try M. Micallef's lovely Pink Flowers.

Eirlys
Eirlys

The first word that comes to my mind when I spray this on is "rose." It's like a splash of rose on your skin, very very floral, but not overpowering so. Like walking through a rose garden, you expect to smell the roses, but luckily you don't smell any harsh rose notes.

This perfume is one of the few rosy perfumes I own. The longevity on my skin is about 4-5 hours, it's only average, but I don't mind re-applying it on me. It also sits close to my skin, but if I spray it on my wrists, sometimes I catch a very fleeting scent of rose, and it makes me smile.

My favorite color is pink, and if pink has a smell, this is probably what it would smell like. Kenzo did an excellent job with this one.

Rubylulu
Rubylulu

Trés beau

magda14012
magda14012

I like its spicy juicy grapefruit start. It is mouth watering, fresh and aromatic. Later I get more of a fruity floral as the roses become more present. A lovely scent for the warmer time of the year, staying power approx 5 hrs

This is different, I don't find it childish. But it does have a dreamlike quality to it, something that makes you want to smell it again and again, not your typical boring watery rose scent either, some luminous edge, a bit of a subtle spiciness, there is a hint of aromatic notes, which make the scent more grown up, sillage though isn't great, but this is an intriguing scent.
I wouldn't mind owning it, and Yellow too!!

cherie97
cherie97

What is this?
Smells like a fragrance made for a child, sweet and delicate, I can't imagine it to be worn by someone older than 12 years old. It lacks personality.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

There is something about this perfume that strongly reminds me of walking into a Lush store. In my opinion, that is a great quality - I'm very fond of this scent.

This to me is by no means a pure rose scent, nor is it your run-of-the-mill fruity floral: There is a spicyness to it that effectively stops it from falling into these cathegories. It's definitely a daytime fragrance, but it's not at all as light and girly as the pink bottle might suggest.

malinkin
malinkin

Tested it in a crowded room yesterday, it smelled like soap and it seemed too subtle.
I gave it a second chance and applied in the morning. It was fruity fresh in the beginning, then it became powdery and soft.
It stays on skin for 4 or 5 hours, then it leaves with delicate aroma.
I would buy this for spring to wear for work and probably for daytime walks.

Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink by Kenzo 3.50 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Couleur Kenzo Rose-Pink by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.