Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau De Fleur de Magnolia Kenzo for women

Eau De Fleur de Magnolia Kenzo for women
dislike

Eau De Fleur de Magnolia Kenzo for women Pictures Eau De Fleur de Magnolia Kenzo for women Pictures Eau De Fleur de Magnolia Kenzo for women Pictures Eau De Fleur de Magnolia Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo takes us for a floral journey with his new collection Kenzo Les Eaux De Fleur Collection which includes three floral fragrant waters inspired by Asia and created of magnolia, tea blossom and silk blossom. The collection introduces gentle and delicate floral compositions and each of them is created in cooperation with famous perfumers.

These limited editions are available as 50 ml EDT in transparent bottles leaving an impression of refreshment, gentleness and airiness, just like the very compositions of the presented fragrances suggests.

Eau De Fleur de Magnolia (magnolia blossom) is created in cooperation with perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. Eau De Fleur de Magnolia was launched in 2008.

Magnolia Citruses

Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile

Eau De Fleur de Magnolia Fragrance Reviews

drouhin
drouhin

Having never sniffed a magnolia blossom, I can't vouch for the precision of the accord in this fragrance. However, going only by Eau de Fleur de Magnolia, I'd guess they're lemony-creamy florals.

This is light, linear, genial and utterly inoffensive. I often reach for it when nothing else seems to appeal, particularly on hot days.

It layers well with other light citrus scents or scents with a coniferous note. On this warm July day, I'm wearing it layered with Jo Malone's Verbenas of Provence and am very pleased by its blend with the lemon and cypress notes in the Jo Malone.

lolitacherie
lolitacherie

I would love to love this perfume. I bought it blindly and I like it, not love. The citrus is overpowering and the magnolia note seems to be lost among the citrus. I have find memories of l'occitane eau de Val and was hoping it would smell a bit similar. This one is great for hot summer days as it is a clean scent

Edit: after a month of wearing this, I have grown to love this perfume. Granted the citrus is still screechy, I can now detect the magnolia note which is creamy and lovely

NiceVULady
NiceVULady

Lovely light scent that starts with a citrus note and devolves into the magnolia scent. Its VERY light, nice for summer, but not too much longevity.

Annemarie
Annemarie

This is a very beautiful, creamy magnolia fragrance with a delightful citrusy opening. Unfortunately Eau de Fleur de Magnolia was limited edition, but if you do happen to stumble on some going cheap, grab it. It was composed by Francis Kurkdjian before he set up his own house and started charging big bucks for his perfumes.

Eau de Fleur de Magnolia is not especially long-lasting. To me it is rather unsexy and overall is a little too polite and discreet for me. I agree with the very first reviewer, at the bottom of the screen, that this is an introverted scent. I'm an introvert myself so, paradoxically perhaps, I prefer my fragrances bolder than this. It makes me think of a person who strives so much to demonstrate her elegance and good taste that she fears making any sort of statement at all.

But I have found a use for my full bottle of Eau de Fleur de Magnolia: I spray it in the bath as the water is running. (You can do this with any perfume.) It makes the bath and the bathroom smell delicious. Add a little unscented bath oil, and bath time feels like slipping into a warm silk negligee.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I stumbled upon this fragrance while searching for perfumes with Magnolia notes. Bath and Body Works' Magnolia Blossom was one of my favorite fragrances of all time and since chances of them bringing it back are VERY slim I decided to try to find something to take its place.

I bought Eau de Fleur de Magnolia because of the good reviews, and one that even mentions BBW's fragrance. I am not disappointed - Eau de Fleur de Magnolia is GORGEOUS. It is the only soliflore that I have bought thus far. It is a good, clean, sunny floral that takes on a wonderful creaminess as it dries down. I have to say, it doesn't smell like I remember Magnolia Blossom smelling - but, to be fair, I haven't actually owned/smelled Magnolia Blossom personally for a few years at least. There is something about Eau de Fleur de Magnolia that is both invigorating and elegant. I have never smelled true magnolia, but if this is any indication of what they smell like I can guarantee I would love them, too!

I am sad that there is such limited availability of this fragrance. This gorgeous, feminine number ranks among my favorite fragrances of all time.

EDIT: Holy staying power!! I STILL smelled this on my wrist this morning and on my sweatshirt. It smells so heavenly!

pingui
pingui

I have been searching a long time in reality and my dreams to find a magnolia fragrance that actually features the magnolia blossoms from the southern U.S. Let me tell you, THIS IS IT. I hardly get much of the citrus, as this fragrance is not like a Guerlinade which often starts with a big citrusy bite, and then calms to the rest of the story. This fragrance is simply, beautifully, a magnolia sole flore. As time renders the fragrance, it feels more acquatic and ethereal. This could be seen as a negative but since I am not a big floral fragrance lover, this is a positive for me.

When I spray this, I am immediately taken back to my grandfather's farm. My grandmother had many very large magnolias in her yard along with about 100 diffferent varieties of Irises. They lived not far from the Chesapeake Bay a little north of Norfolk, so the summers are very hot and humid. The smell of these lovely magnolia blossoms carried and hung in the air like the heaviest velvet.

This fragrance brings forth the magnolia in all it's dark green glossy leaves, white flowers with yellow/orange stamen and interior. If eating a magnolia blossom burst all it's flavor into your nose and mouth, you'd have this fragrance!

Thank you Kenzo for making a fragrance that makes a southern gal smile.

This fragrance smells much more orange citruses to my nose rather than magnolia. As a huge magnolia scent lover, I don't like that fact. Besides, it's not a magnolia scent that I like.

Not bad, but not my cup of tea.

happynfree
happynfree

Although I love this perfume, magnolia is not very detectable here. Magnolia is not a strong smelling flower of course so maybe that is why . The lasting power is not good , no one ever smelled it on me or noticed the scent . Not even me!! there are perfumes that you can smell for ever and ever and even if no one complimented you , you would be happy coz you can enjoy how you smell and how the perfume makes you feel . But this one you can neither smell it be uplifted by it coz you do , nor any body else can too! so for me this is one of the best smelling perfume for 1 hour or so then gone baby gone...

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is so pretty - but so delicate! A beautiful pure magnolia, which I have been searching for. But magnolia is not I think a very heavy flower by any means, which is a part of its value I think, it's dainty feminine fragrance. To me this is a floral fragrance for people who don't really like perfume. This is such a lovely light scent. Shame it's a limited edition.

gsp
gsp

It captures well the smell of magnolia I know from my childhood. It is a clean, light and somehow stoic scent. Not warm. It is also rather discreet. I would not buy it for myself but would not object if I were given this perfume.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

I love the scent of magnolia blossom and was actually looking for a soliflore when I came across this one online. Hmm, magnolia blossom and citrus together?

WOW! This is an amazing combination. Pure sunshine in a bottle. Fleur de Magnolia starts off with a generous blast of lemony citrus, which burns off quite quickly.

The end result? A delicate, natural and beautiful magnolia blossom scent with an ever so slight citric twist. Bright, uplifting, cheerful and warm.

I do believe I have found my new favorite summer scent!
FYI,
For anyone who misses BBW magnolia blossom, IMO, This one is all that and more!!

Tina_Salo
Tina_Salo

God, I was so disappointed with this one :( Magnolia is my favorite spring tree and I was looking forward to smell it...But I sprayed it on my wrist and about five minutes ago...NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...I did not understood...I don't know if it has something to do with my skin Ph or what...

marianna_palermo
marianna_palermo

very nice perfume, but too ephemeral...

In mood
In mood

It is a nice refreshing perfume, a real magnolia with citruses. I liked it but I always sneezed when I sprayed myself with it, it had too much alcohol, I think.

selinum28
selinum28

It evokes well Magnolia grandiflora flowers, the most commonly grown here in southern Europe: their lemon, creamy, spicy scent; their thick, ivory petals... A primitive and beautiful plant; the smell of its flowers has something in common with the smell of Paeonia, another antique: a peculiar softness, nothing romantic, very joyful, sensuous, fragile, even hurting... but true.

Allegra
Allegra

This one is definitely the best out of the range. A gentle, even innocent, fresh and light fragrance that has nothing redundant in it. I've never been much into 'over-simple' scents but there's something very special and intriguing in this particular fragrance. The only thing that bothers me is its weak staying power as it vanishes quite quickly, unfortunately.

Macaugirl
Macaugirl

I think it's one of the best in the collection. I have this and Silk.. first it smell like lemon and later it turn to floral scent... Love it

guest_E.R
guest_E.R

I like this the most out of the collection. It's not too sweet but sweet enough.
The staying power for me isn't long though. less than an hour.
It's a nice fragrance and easy to fall in love with, absolutely intoxicating in a good way.

between magnolia and citruses I smell citruses more clearly.
yeah,it's all about citruses and it's very fresh.I think it's better to call it a floral-fruity rather than a pure floral.
this is one of the most simple perfumes.there isn't anything sophisticated here.but it's lovely.
I like "fleur de soie" more.

VodkaorLSD
VodkaorLSD

Once I wore it to date with a man in November last year. It was a fabulous night indeed. From then on, I will think of him as long as I spray the perfume into the air. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe, yes here he comes.

Mals86
Mals86

I won this fragrance in a drawing (Thanks, Now Smell This!) and haven't smelled the other two in the series.

I do get a burst of fresh, light citrus in the top notes - I think perhaps mandarin, not bergamot - but it does not last more than five minutes. Very quickly I smell freesia, and lemony-creamy magnolia. As the fragrance wears on, I begin to get lily of the valley along with the freesia. After a few hours, the scent plays out (normal for an edt strength), with just the remnant of the light florals on the skin, rather than the basenotes one might expect (white musk? woody notes).

Clean, fresh, pretty, and ladylike. This fragrance is one of those pleasant background scents every woman needs, for when you want to smell nice but unmemorable.

The bottle is generally rectangular, with a wavy shape not obvious in the photos, and has a nice substantial feel in the hand.

vertigo
vertigo

I agree with the others.
I think this one is the best in this collection.
I don't get any citruses, just pure, gentle, silky flowers.
Nice and discreet, but doesn't 'strike' me.
Definitely a spring fragrance :)

Marianne
Marianne

I LOVE the Eaux de Fleur Collection. This one is so creamy and light at the same time - perfect spring fragrance.

Montie_M
Montie_M

i agree with black bacarra, this is the best of the three.. the magnolia-citrusy scent is so fresh and light.

black bacarra
black bacarra

Among the Kenzo eau de fleur range this is my favorite. Very similar to Acca Kappa's Calycanthus but the magnolia in this has a creamy floral quality like expensive scented European soaps. A variation of a clean scent.

pj
pj

natural, pure, simple and introvert.

Eau De Fleur de Magnolia by Kenzo 4.12 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Magnolia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Magnolia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau De Fleur de Magnolia by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau De Fleur de Magnolia by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.