Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau De Fleur de Soie Kenzo for women

Eau De Fleur de Soie Kenzo for women
dislike

sour
Eau De Fleur de Soie Kenzo for women Pictures Eau De Fleur de Soie Kenzo for women Pictures Eau De Fleur de Soie Kenzo for women Pictures Eau De Fleur de Soie Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo takes us for a floral journey with his new collection Kenzo Les Eaux De Fleur Collection which includes three floral fragrant waters inspired by Asia and created of magnolia, tea blossom and silk blossom. The collection introduces gentle and delicate floral compositions and each of them is created in cooperation with famous perfumers.

These limited editions are available as 50 ml EDT in transparent bottles leaving an impression of refreshment, gentleness and airiness, just like the very compositions of the presented fragrances suggests.

Eau De Fleur de Soie (silk blossom) is created in cooperation with perfumer Jean Jacques as a soft floral-fruity edition, which introduces a breeze of silk blossom with a charming bouquet of the heart which is delicately touched with tasty fruity accords. Eau De Fleur de Soie was launched in 2008.

Floral Notes Fruity Notes Silk tree blossom

Eau De Fleur de Soie Fragrance Reviews

icecube
icecube

Very very gentle, timide opening as if the soieflower is asking "Can I come out and play" In the sund that is because this is a summerperfume.
Dries down to a powderynote but at this stag cant say I smell any of the notes.
Wow this fume is high maintenance one. Dissapear so you need to have a special perfumebutler that spritzes you every 5 minutes.
A pitty - the smell is wonderful.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Just tried this as a sample and i love it. Why was it only a limited edition???!!! :(
It is so fresh and i love it.

priscillaemrich
priscillaemrich

Trying this for the first time today. It is a pleasant enough scent, but it doesn't smell like silk tree flowers.

elena.ivanova
elena.ivanova

It was a blind buy since it was on a great sale I could not resist, thanks for very positive reviews it really helped to make up my mind. Wonderful scent, yes very delicate roses and flowers, definitely for those who like flower scents and just a touch of powdery but not heavy. Do wish it lastes a bit longer, but still love it.

Rosellini-in-love
Rosellini-in-love

This is lovely.. Light floral and delicately sweet. Something to wear when you don't want to smell of perfume, just want to smell nice. For me it's comparable to l'occitane cherry blossom.

Eneroangel
Eneroangel

The best way to describe the opening of this scent is thinking of a clean blanket just stained with a super sweet red wine the alcoholic note in fragrance is very prominent. It's creamy, sweet-fruity, soft, flowery and ageless but nothing special I still need to try Camelia from this collection but so far the only one I find really attractive and energizing it's Eau de Yuzu all the rest are to my taste not worth the price.

hunterblu
hunterblu

Silk Tree blossoms are one of my most treasured aroma memories from my childhood. These trees are everywhere where I grew up. The actual flowers smell like a delicate blend of honeyed peaches, kind of creamy, a touch powdery light and sweet. When you smell the blossoms the fluffy pink petals tickle your nose...does this fragrance actually smell like those flowers? Anyone know?

SallyB21
SallyB21

A soft floral, good for summer or spring.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I just received my parcel :) it was a blind buy but damn..... it was worth it .

So nice, delicate and flowery. Smells of spring blossoms and it brings back memories of me being a little girl and having fun on the meadow near my grandparents summer house...hmmmmmmm what more can I say ? i really like it and it makes a nice get away from all my other sweet and spicy fragrances.

Will be happily using it in spring and summer time.

SheShe
SheShe

I have a sample and it brings Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste to my mind because there is a connection of violet colour and green plant juices between them two. Eau de Fleur... is fresher, it may be good for spring and summer. I've tried better scents by Kenzo, so I sniff the scent with no "wow"s but it's a a nice scent, lacking something that would make it brilliant. But I don't think it wasn't meant to be brilliant, it just has to show a nice done silk tree blossom.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

WOW!! i can't beleive i had this perfume for a while just there on my bedroom desk between all my other perfumes & never tried it!! SOOOOOO! in LUV... right now i think it will be in my FAV!! ones i love the sensual scent of flowers in it i'm guess (since i'm new to reviewing perfumes) it smells like PARADISE TO ME :) a little fruity scent but just the perfect amount the Blossom scent is sooooo!! OMG! i cannot put my finger on the flowers itself but! it's just PERFECT MIX if you love sensual delicate lightly fruity & absolutely ROSE scent.. this is for you.. i'm wearing it right now & i want to smell this for ever... the staying power on me is really really good.. THANX GOD :)
i'd say its for all women who like to demark & smells fresh & sweet flower

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

Beautiful delicate fragrance...light and harmonous creamy floral...virtually no staying power though. Gone in a matter of minutes. What a shame :/

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

This is quite a pleasant flowers combination, Rose is prominent. I like the purity of rose in this perfume, which is exactly the same as Stella's floral part (just the floral part I mean).

Stella has an obvious undertone of amber, which doesn't comply with my imagination on a natural, relaxing flower scent.

Kenzo has successfully avoided all the heavy undertones and just focus on the beauty of rose itself.

I'm a rose lover. I wish I could meet this fragrance more earlier!!! Very nice, I want a bottle.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i love the powdery untertone from kenzo perfumes. this one is really nice creamy-powdery-sweet, lingers very close to the skin, the flower and fruit accents are very nice mellowed, wrapped in silk feeling, but you have to layer it twice or even three times, if you want to have a better staying power.
all in all it's a nicely done subtle comfy day scent, very feminine.
a shame the staying power is so weak.

melia
melia

a very nice comforting floral smell. It has this recognizable smell which a lot of floral (fruity) scents don't have. It smells like a woman you would like to hug :) (i would like to smell like that!) though it fades away sóó quickly! too bad.

delphine67
delphine67

I loved this perfume in store, but when I came home with it I didnt like it that much anymore. It smelled fresh and light in the store. But when I came home it had some powdery scent that I didnt like. Also to soft smelling for my taste.

selinum28
selinum28

The Silk Tree, Albizia julibrissin, is also called "Acacia de Constantinopla". The smell of this Eau has something basic in common with the smell of mimosa, a true Acacia, but modified(damaged, in my opinion) by the fruity notes, which make it less dry and coarser. The smell of mimosa less bright, less yellow, more pink... and refreshened.

Mrs.YoungLady
Mrs.YoungLady

My friend has it and it very very fresh (too fresh for me) and floral.
It`s nice smell in general but I don`t like how it smells on the skin...
I think it`s a summer fragrance.

Macaugirl
Macaugirl

I have this one and Magnolia... very floral and light... summer frangce
Love it

remember how pink velvet roses smell like?!they smell very soft,romantic and feminine without being tomboy,nor offensive for anybody.
this perfume exactly smells like pink roses and it's very nice.
the woman who chooses a fragrance like this is a perfect woman.it's not the perfume of tomboy,nor warlike.the weapon of the woman who wears it,is her feminity.
it's so light,perfect for a romantic date and that's the sole mission of the perfume I assume.
as the matter of fact it reminds me "Bright Crystal",but it's less fruity.it's a very goof floral fragrance for those who like light perfumes.

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

It starts really flowery and fruity, but after some time it went pretty heavy and I didn't like it so much anymore. But overall a nice, fruity and floral perfume. And a beautiful bottle!

Marianne
Marianne

It's my favourite of the Eaux de Fleur Collection. It's so light, airy, fresh and flowery - just heavenly! I think you can compare this line to KenzoKi - it's just a bit more intense. But still very light and easy to wear.

black bacarra
black bacarra

For those who like very light floral scents, this is for you! Think Stella in Two Peony. Smells very clean and light. If you like lily in the valley or peony scents this will appeal to you. Great for week ends, everyday or for tweens and young teens.

Emeraude
Emeraude

Hello...I want to tell you that I'm wearing this perfume since I bought last week.It is soft, flowery,nice ...fresh...a litle alcoholic...

Eau De Fleur de Soie by Kenzo 3.88 out of 5 based on 130 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Soie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Soie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau De Fleur de Soie by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau De Fleur de Soie by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.