Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau De Fleur de Thé Kenzo for women

Eau De Fleur de Thé Kenzo for women
dislike

ozonic
Eau De Fleur de Thé Kenzo for women Pictures Eau De Fleur de Thé Kenzo for women Pictures Eau De Fleur de Thé Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo takes us for a floral journey with his new collection Kenzo Les Eaux De Fleur Collection which includes three floral fragrant waters inspired by Asia and created of magnolia, tea blossom and silk blossom. The collection introduces gentle and delicate floral compositions and each of them is created in cooperation with famous perfumers.

These limited editions are available as 50 ml EDT in transparent bottles leaving an impression of refreshment, gentleness and airiness, just like the very compositions of the presented fragrances suggests.

Eau De Fleur de Thé (tea blossom) created by Aurelien Guichard. Dominant tea blossom is wrapped with green tea aromas with a musky trail. Eau De Fleur de Thé was launched in 2008.

Tea Musk

Green Tea

Eau De Fleur de Thé Fragrance Reviews

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

This is a very nice fragrance, powdery tea scent that makes me relax and refresh...got many compliments. Projection is moderate, but the longevity is quite good on my body (8-9 hours). This one would be my new fave for fresh fragrances.

Migotka
Migotka

This is a scent that comes from a really interesting line- very low key, clean, crisps scents that are very appropriate for every day wear, office, school, hospital, you name it.

Eau de Fleur de Thé is perhaps the most unisex out of them all. It would work on both men and women; I do not find it particularly 'tea-ish', it is citrusy and musky above all and not sweet. I am drinking tea as I write this little review and definitely I can detect tea in my glass, but not in the perfume bottle or on my wrist.

It is not a scent you can write paragraphs about, as it is simple and straight forward, so I can just end with a recommendation to try it if you like brisk, energizing scents that are not too loud or sweet.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I am more than happy to have inherited this in a swap with Selenia61. It is very true to its name, quite a linear greenish tea, and the musk adds a little sweetness and another layer. I have tried several of Kenzo's other perfumes and the only ones I like are these Eaux de Fleur ones, they are really beautifully done and not "in your face" like plenty of others. That being said I might try Kenzo Tokyo sometime. I think this is a little too light-hearted to be worn by a man, though maybe on a summer holiday at the beach..? It's a 10/10 for me. Longevity and sillage are quite acceptable, both being moderate.

Doktor Gott
Doktor Gott

It says tea on the label and green tea is what you get. The musk note is pretty subdued and instead it's a very linear green tea scent with moderate projection.

And it works as unisex fragrance. I've worn this in contrast to Kenzo Tokyo, which takes the green tea and adds red peppercorn and ginger, but the tea notes are suprisingly similar. Out of the two, I'd prefer this for its longivety and the fact that it is so linear.

Eneroangel
Eneroangel

a little bit of citrus in the opening and then just plain tea, not green or white but more like regular tea bags. It's very masculine, it doesn't have a single dash of sweetness or flower note. This scent is more dry-bold than clean and refreshing.

maztitox
maztitox

I think this is CK One in Kenzo way with more Longevity :)

zetsubouko
zetsubouko

How did you guys get the smell of tea? It only smelled white flower on me, damn. It smelled pretty green though. If you are looking for the smell of green tea, try Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan, it smelled much like tea.

SallyB21
SallyB21

Like this scent for summer. It is a fresh fragrance, rather unusual, and makes a chnage from my favourite florals and orientals.

anymaultz
anymaultz

This smells soooo nice! I would describe this scent as unisex as the green tea leaves with limes and musk is as masculine as it is sweet.
Sorry to say it does not last at all, after an hour or two I can't even detect it.

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

This one is quite nice. It's clean and crisp yet has a warmth to it. Perfect for summer! The staying power is pretty good here, unlike some others from this series.

persefonex
persefonex

I feel is so strong, so citric, almost masculine; but I love tea and I wear this when don't care show me little feminine. Is not for girly girls. Is for independent girls. Perfect for Summer. Starts with a very strong citric and ends floral; if you can handle the first part, you'll be happy. I think that Thé Vert for Bulgari is more feminine, more ethereal.

FreshAir
FreshAir

There are alot of tea smells out there but none smell as fresh & clean as this one. It smells much more complex than the two notes listed to me. A great summer fragrance.

limbaeck
limbaeck

I got it last summer, I liked it but it lasts for about half an hour

selinum28
selinum28

I love all "light" perfumes by Kenzo and can't stand those that have "personality". All of them, however, seem to be a tribute to the natural world in some way or another. Les Eaux de Fleur that I have tested are uncomplicated and perfect at the same time.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

I'd describe it as a very cheerful& refreshing perfume. Very lovely & It smells so "natural" & balanced, nothing artificial about it. I'd be wearing it next Summer :)
** Thanks so much NathalieZ for the lovely perfume <3

Puma
Puma

It's the best green tea fragrance I've ever sniffed!

Macaugirl
Macaugirl

It smell good on the testing paper... The funny part is it turn to another smell on my skin which i dont like it!

Marianne
Marianne

It does not only smell like pure green tea (as you can find it in Elizabeth Arden or L'Occitane's fragrances). Its more subtle, light and a bit flowery and even has a citrusy note. Very well balanced.

black bacarra
black bacarra

It smells like a combination of Bulgari's White Tea and Green Tea fragrances. I can actually recommend this as unisex. The tea is not the green apple variety green tea that floods the market but smells like actual green tea leaves with limes and musk.

Eau De Fleur de Thé by Kenzo 3.86 out of 5 based on 89 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Thé fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Thé, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau De Fleur de Thé by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau De Fleur de Thé by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.