Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau de Fleur De Prunier Kenzo for women

Eau de Fleur De Prunier Kenzo for women
dislike

almond
Eau de Fleur De Prunier Kenzo for women Pictures Eau de Fleur De Prunier Kenzo for women Pictures

After successful fragrant editions from collection Les Eaux de Fleur Collection by the house of Kenzo, the fourth fragrance was introduced. Eau de Fleur De Prunier is dedicated to plum blossom and it was inspired by Japan, natural aromas, charm and mystery. Gentle aromas of plum blossom stimulate and relax all senses with its luminous nuances and leave a natural and pleasant trail.

Eau de Fleur De Prunier will be presented to the market in June 2009 and is available in a transparent flacon in amount of 50 ml EDT. Subtle alchemy of plum blossom petals, which leaves winter days behind and announces spring breeze will wrap you with powdery-floral dust with fine, delicate nuance which is brought by almond. Perfumer of this edition is Francis Kurkdjian.

plum

Plum Blossom

Almond

Eau de Fleur De Prunier Fragrance Reviews

zucchera
zucchera

Nope, this is not for me. I bought Eau de Fleur de Prunier in blind for a very cheap price mostly for the almond and sweet accords. I can just smell the floral notes, as I´m not so keen on floral perfumes I could immediately smell that this was not a perfume for me. I have given the perfum rather many chances but I always feel just flowers for a short while.

The perfume is not strong at all, it fades away rather quickly and I´m wondering how and what the perfumer tought when he made this scent. When i saw this I tought the idea was greate, but the perfume couldent fulfill my expectations, I don´t think it stands out in any way. I was hoping much more of the plum scent, I will definitely not buy another bottle of this and I don´t think I will use it untill the bottle is empty. It feels so wimpy to use this perfume when I can smell really good with another one.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Very nice summery perfume aromatic sweet and long lasting. So few notes can give you a perfectly blended perfume. Well done Kenzo.

Eneroangel
Eneroangel

girly, soft, very old fashion, soapy-deodorant. not my cup of tea.

sofea25
sofea25

In the delicate line dedicated to flowers and uncomplicated beauty Kenzo brought the secret of another flower, after the magnolia, the silk flower and the tea. The plum flower, under the name Eau de Fleur de Prunier is the latest introduction featuring the scent of a very particular tree.
Like the others, the fragrance is very light, very easy to wear and very airy, almost evanescent. It is built around a very fresh rose with a light juicy pear green top that goes into a warm heart very fruity like nectarine peach with almost a deep honey and quince note and something light powdery. In the first moments it is very close to the scent of natural apple blossom but then the light fruity elements take control over the composition and even the light almond note (present in the kernel, not the flower) is featured.
It seems less a perfume and more a pleasant body spray for a light veil of a delicate scent, similar to the flower rain of petals when plum trees are in bloom in Japan.
The plum flower is featured in many oriental teas (mixed with green tea) as well as an extract used in medicine. The alcohol made from the fruits (eau de vie) could be used in a perfume instead of regular alcohol to bring more particular notes.
My only critique is that this beautiful idea reminds me the scent of a precious shampoo.

rubyred
rubyred

I'm a fruity floral edging towards woody and this perfume, for me at this time, is divine. It's soft and enveloping, like a whisper as Moonig says,yet it's an insistent whisper which will be heard; it's gorgeously powdery and fresh and blossomy - it reminds me of standing under my mother's flowering cherry tree to have my photograph taken every year. Lasts a good 4-5 hours on me with good projection. Soft, sweet, nutty very powdery heaven while retaining a softly clean and fresh blossom feel. I've worn this for about 4 weeks now and it's become a favourite.

This one reminds me somehow of Kenzo L'eau par Indigo. Not in topnote or middlenote, but in its "dark" notes. Great. Soft yet there all around you like a whisper. Classy and elegant. Not for warm summerdays, but for warm summerevenings in my opinion.

På något sätt så påminner denna mig om L'eau par Indigo, inte i doftnoterna men i de "mörka" noterna. Härlig. Mjuk men ändå tydlig, som en viskning runt dig. Klassisk och elegant. Inte en doft för varma sommardagar men en doft för varma sommarkvällar i mitt tycke.

dovey
dovey

I tried it on at a makeup store & all that came into my mind were those lovely colourful scented rubbers & crayons we all had in school days :),,,that's exactly what the perfume smells like,I remember it really put me in the mood took me back to those endless fun & happy childhood days :) :)to me it's a sweet cheerful kindda early in the morning day time perfume.........perfect for spring and summer days
try it on before u buy,,,& share with us what it reminds u of ;)

chinna
chinna

Se siente muy natural el aroma de la flor de ciruelo, muuy natural suave y ligero para mi casi imperceptible como agua de colonia. No huelo almendras aqui, si a caso el pimpollo de ciruelo tiene algun parecido al olor de la almendra verde, porque el aroma que se siente es algo amargo yo diria que mas parecido a lo que guardan dentro los carozos de la fruta...

sweefa
sweefa

I don't get any almond here and I don't know how plum blossom smells, but after a slightly sweet floral beginning this turns into pure clean soap. Nothing else but soap. So if you're into soap - go for it. This Kenzo keeps that clean and floral soap feeling for hours. Somewhat oldfashioned in a nice way.

I find the "Les Eaux de Fleur Collection" hardly discernible. In my opinion the price is too high for such a rather watery fresh and floral scent that only has hints of plum and almond.

treenhe
treenhe

thanks to jaspersen for a fab swap!
i am normally one for strong, wintery scents and i always thought i preferred ones that were quite complex. this is neither of those things. it is fresh and summery without being cloyingly floral and it is simple without being boring. after a couple of hours i'm even getting a cherry trace; am really pleasantly surprised. in fact it reminds me of clean washing on the line in summer when you take it down...not just clean but warm too. this is no bad thing...after all, who doesn't like the smell of clean washing?

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Superb, sweet, linear and simple fragrance, very long lasting. I was hesitant to try another Kenzo after the revolting "Flower" but I am extremely glad I did (thanks, Yamba1!) I can't imagine this offending anyone for any reason. 10/10 for me.

MissH
MissH

A tender kiss; Soft, delicate & sweet yet long enough to truly blossom.

This poetic fragrance is a pleasure to wear. It's a dewy breeze of plum blossoms, perfect as a daytime scent.

Yamba1
Yamba1

This is a very delicate, soft floral that balances sweetness with a certain freshness. It is more a skin scent - no sillage happening here. Would be perfect for office wear or to use when you don't want your perfume to be overpowering.
I have a sample of this and wear it to bed. Great for drifting off to sleep and preparing for sweet dreams...

teedee
teedee

minimalist fragrance! i smell sakura blossom and sweet ripe juicy plums.

that's it.

very safe. doesnt stand in the crowd

i think this will be a good perfume for refreshing yourself after lunch in the office. lasting power is not there too...

selinum28
selinum28

My favourite Eau de Fleur, along with Magnolia. It is certainly not an original smell, reminding lots of beauty products that include it as complement. However, achieving excellence in something common is often difficult and praiseworthy: it is a soft, floral, fresh fragrance, but not creamy as the other three, profiting from the almond note. It makes me think of the serene happiness felt after having a siesta: the day restarted... and seen in a completely new way than before the sleep, sweeter and deeper.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

fresh and soft, but nothing memorable.. gives you more of a just-out-of-the-bath feeling rather than the impression of wearing perfume..

mymlan
mymlan

Lovley floral but not unique in any way. The drydown is especially beautiful and still lingering on my wrist after many hours. But that will not make it worth buying unfortunately. Kenzo Eau de Fleur Prunier Plum is a well crafted fragrance for everyday use. If that's what you are looking for, buy it. If you are looking for something special, look elsewhere.

levissima
levissima

very nice on blotter makes you want to go and try it on the skin.... but on my skin nothing special.... may be needs one more try...

siskakak
siskakak

I buy this last month and i love it..like other kenzo perfume,it's soft and not overpowering but this is very long lasting perfume...

vertigo
vertigo

A very warm almondy floral.
Cosy, soft and comfortable.

I think suitable for warmer autumn afternoons :)

Eau de Fleur De Prunier by Kenzo 3.53 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Eau de Fleur De Prunier fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Eau de Fleur De Prunier, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Fleur De Prunier by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Fleur De Prunier by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.