Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau de Fleur de Yuzu Kenzo for women

Eau de Fleur de Yuzu Kenzo for women
dislike

Eau de Fleur de Yuzu Kenzo for women Pictures

Eau de Fleur de Yuzu by Kenzo is a Floral fragrance for women. Eau de Fleur de Yuzu was launched in 2010. Top notes are green notes, grapefruit and citruses; middle notes are yuzu, floral notes and fruity notes; base note is musk.

Green Notes Grapefruit Citruses

Yuzu Floral Notes Fruity Notes

Musk

Eau de Fleur de Yuzu Fragrance Reviews

icecube
icecube

A soft fragrance - on me it is almost only grapefruit and Yuzu.
Pleasant but to simple - could easily be replaced by a natural citrusoil that would last longer and gives a fuller aroma.

reirenshin
reirenshin

Bought it from amazon japan with really good price.
I dont feel yuzu fruit smell in this
This one is too feminne & floral.
Remind of my orange blossom tea.
Last quite good on fabric or wavy hairs, on skin it completely disappears after 2 hours & a half, I think.
Above all, like it.

CamiGray
CamiGray

I LUV this one, yuzu plus citrus and roses? Yummy very nice..... loving it kenzo should keep selling it

wind83
wind83

The only reason i love Kenzo cause they have a great smells perfumers..
Yuzu is special it is citrus+yuzu and when you wear it you are very feminine.. unfortunately it just 2-3 hours in my skin..

i gave this 8/10

fath1ma
fath1ma

So fresh and lemony! Fit in tropical air. Smell like ice lemon, especially when you are thirsty :D
Five minutes after spray, I can smell another fruits..like berry orange chewy candy. Kind of citrus/orange/lemon gourmand. I like it a lot!

FreshAir
FreshAir

This is a very special fragrance. On the skin it smells soft but not so soft that it disappears. It’s almost more like a pretty lotion or bath product that is still lingering on your skin.

Eau de Fleur de Yuzu by Kenzo 3.77 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Eau de Fleur de Yuzu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Eau de Fleur de Yuzu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Fleur de Yuzu by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Fleur de Yuzu by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Soie Versace Versense Lancome Miracle Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Yves Saint Laurent Elle L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Escada Especially Escada Burberry The Beat EDT Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Cacharel Noa Calvin Klein Beauty Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney Stella