Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance Kenzo for women

Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance Kenzo for women
dislike

Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance arrived on the market in April 2009, after winter edition Flower by Kenzo Winter Fragrance. This spring fragrance recuperates, awakes and develops its beautiful scents on the skin gently. Its notes feature mandarin, ginger, litchi, violet, freesia and white musk. Perfumer of this version is Alberto Morillas of Firmenich. Available as 50ml edt.

Mandarin Orange Ginger Litchi Violet Freesia Musk

Capucine
Flower Edition d`Artistes

Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Another Kenzo Flower Gem :)
Till now I have not yet smelled a flanker that disappoints me. They're all good! In every flanker you can still smell the character of the original Flower. But they all differ from it in stunning ways.
They're all beautiful :)
♥♥♥♥

Vare
Vare

Got as gift from very very special person 2 years ago im not willing to finish the bottle 1st coz of its nice smell 2nd coz it is special !

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

can't believe such a special fragrance has been tried by so little amount of people here..you must take a whiff of this ladies..it's spectacular!!!

batnis
batnis

Smell nice..does long lasting.. my mum's fav

Marianne
Marianne

A bit similar to Prada Infusion d'Iris, a bit less intense. Very lovely and easy to wear.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

I know i'm not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but this bottle is pretty enough to catch my eye from across the room. When I saw the bottle I was expecting the crisp green scent of a carnation for some reason, and that is very close to what I smell! Upon reading the notes I was dissapointed that I didn't smell the litchi (one of my favorite scents) or the Violet (another favorite) I smelled more of a clear verdent water. If this was a demeter scent it might be called "Watering can" or something.

Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance by Kenzo 3.06 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower By Kenzo Spring Fragrance by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Prada Infusion d'Iris Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Kenzo Kenzo Parfum D'Ete Gucci Flora by Gucci Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney Stella Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Hugo Boss Deep Red Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Yves Saint Laurent Paris Versace Versense Clinique Aromatics Elixir Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle Prada Infusion de Tubereuse