Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers Kenzo for women

Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers Kenzo for women
dislike

Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers was presented in autumn 2008. The perfume is composed from precious winter flowers, which created a powdery, creamy floral aura in edp concentration. It includes mandarin, violet leaf, mimosa, camelia, Hellebore rose, patchouli and vanilla absolute. This fragrance is available as 50 ml edp.

Mandarin Orange Violet Leaf Mimosa Camelia Rose Patchouli Vanilla

Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers Fragrance Reviews

sweefa
sweefa

This is a love story with a happy end. When Winter Flowers appeared in the shops I was low on money and couldn't afford it, though it was love at first sight for me. Alas they discontinued it so fast I missed the change to get a bottle. I mourned for years. You know, one of these perfume wounds that never heal...
But a few months ago I snatched a full bottle on ebay for just a few bucks and it even came in that pretty house-box edition :D
Think Flower EDP (how it was in ye olden days) but with a spicy oriental start and more creamy plus that smooth and weird (but good) animalistic vibe that makes it unique and always gets me. It's rather airy than heavy but surely a scent like no other. I'm aware this unusual composition won't please everybody but for me it's one of my Iwontshareadrop treasures ♥

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

PERFUME DELICIOSO, FINO EMARCANTE, COM EXCELENTE FIXAÇÃO E PROJEÇÃO, PENA QUE FOI UMA EDIÇÃO LIMITADA DE KENZO.

skysky900
skysky900

This smells perfect on me. So clean from the powder, but still creamy. Like a precious newborn that has been bathed in crushed rose and violet petals.

Kenzo Winter Flowers is the scent of falling into a mound of powdered pink and purple flower petals after a long, cleansing shower.

Dominic80
Dominic80

I just love this one, such a wonderful powdery combination of violet and creams.. another sensual dream!

Tsz
Tsz

A powdery and floral but not very heavy fragrance. Very nice. The vanilla is soft. A very calming scent.
I love it.

There is something quite captivating about this flanker. I don't mind powdery scents, so to me, this fragrance is wearable and soft. It's the kind of scent that I feel comfortable spritzing on of a morning or wearing late at night.

Winter Flowers is such a poetic name. It conjures up images of snow, chilly winds and cloudy days. I'm experiencing one of those days as we speak, and I find Winter Flowers suitable for such weather. Although powdery and crisp, it also has an element of warmth.

Although a little similar to the original Flower by Kenzo, I wouldn't call them exactly alike. I found its predecessor a tad harsher and less friendly on the skin. Winter Flowers seems better suited to me and my chemistry.

The composition is mostly powdery florals, with an earthy patchouli undertone, keeping it grounded. Violet leaf and vanilla stand out the most on my skin, and are a wonderful combination. The only issue I had, was for a brief few minutes in the heart, Winter Flowers had a slight nail polish remover edge, but that thankfully vanished.

I think Winter Flowers would make an excellent fragrance for men as well, as the composition isn't strictly feminine. The powder actually has a slightly dirty quality, which I personally like.

The sillage and longevity are excellent. Many complain about Winter Flowers being too strong, well I can't say I feel the same. The projection is just about perfect for me. Just don't over-apply.

Scarlette
Scarlette

Don't like this one very much. Not sweet, very dry, odd, not my thing at all. Almost a dislike, but not quite that bad. Sorry to all lovers. It's funny how much one person can dislike something another loves...I smell NO vanilla at all!

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I didn't like the original Flower, and I like this flanker even less. Very sharp, harsh, pungent white floral with a heavy hand on the vanilla as well. I could smell no remote resemblance to tea.

Norgirl
Norgirl

To much tea and dry notes in thi one . i was hoping for somthing a little sweeter whit the rose .Mimosa and vanilla. Me to was hoping for the creamyness but did not fin any. Sweet?? Not on my skin:)
I dident try the original one so i cant compare to that one , but this was to plain , clean tea on my skin. If your into clean floral whit a twizt off tea and powderyness ( at least on my skin , can be cemestry) This one is for you . I have a bottle to go

daliflora
daliflora

Too creamy for me, and after a while it starts being a bit nauseating...

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I do love Kenzo Flower Le Parfum and Amour. I would say Winter Flowers does smell somewhat creamier than original Flower. They do all smell very similar to another. Winter Flowers is very soft and powdery. Great for daytime and warm days.

Angel10
Angel10

Smells like tea, mimosa & roses on me. Not my style. Light, fresh, linear, clean. I don't find this one creamy at all.

Cyntillate
Cyntillate

Sweet, powdery, very feminine. Also sophisticated and thought provoking. I found it exotic but very wearable. It's a warm, creamy floral so it goes well daytime or evening. Enchanting!

mocha43
mocha43

I love this winter flower. It smells lovely on me and lasts for hours. I love flower oriental, too.

krishka
krishka

Soo sweet at the beggining i thought it will go away but the dry down is even sweeter.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Yuk! I tried it today: smells just like Kenzo Flower (the original). Sickly powder. I don´t like Flower and so this one. Gave me headache.

mari85
mari85

Pretty much the same as the original Kenzo flower, only heavier; meaning more violet. And i could also smell more of the vanilla.

Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers by Kenzo 3.62 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.