Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Flower In The Air Kenzo for women

Flower In The Air Kenzo for women
dislike

Flower In The Air Kenzo for women Videos
Flower In The Air Kenzo for women Pictures Flower In The Air Kenzo for women Pictures Flower In The Air Kenzo for women Pictures Flower In The Air Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo Flower In The Air is coming out in August 2013 as a new interpretation of the original fragrance Flower by Kenzo from 2000. Its commercial press release tells how Kenzo dreamed of complete freedom for his iconic flower and how the poppy rises into the air with this new exquisite scent.

The fragrance is a modern and light floral, created by Alberto Morillas. The top notes include fresh accords of raspberry and pink pepper. The heart includes dazzling rose, magnolia and gardenia, placed on the elegant white musk base.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Raspberry Pink Pepper

Rose Magnolia Gardenia

White Musk

Gingembre Rouge
Eau des 4 Reines

Flower In The Air Fragrance Reviews

scentedrose
scentedrose

It's currently my favorite fragrance. I love her madly. A greedy, fresh, sweet and sensual embrace at the same time. Literally in love. The sillage is soft but it's adorable.

Tried today. It almost brought tears to my eyes... no, I'm joking! well, that would be an exageration, yet Flower in the Air really came to my sense as a Kenzo-relief.
Kenzo (if he cares about or rather leaves all the work to Others) launched some of the most beautiful and original perfumes of last decades. His original was a real floral dream. Real flowers.
Jungle L'Elephant was an unforgettable daring powerful oriental. The longtime lost Kashaya, that smells like nothing else I ever smelled.

Then Kenzo lost himself into the mists of fake plastic vanilla and burned nauseous powder... Kenzo Amour, nice enough but soooo headache cold vanilla, the same kind as HP.
And then Flower. One of the nightmare scents of last 10 years. Something I cannot smell without feeling my throat clenching and wanting to...
A long list of more or less meaningless works. Some good with Once upon...
Now Flower in the Air.
As I took the pretty enough but also a little tacky cheapie bottle in my hand, I thought: "Ok, let's go. We need to do it for perfume reference, but try it on paper first!"
Oohhh! So nice and such a relief! Kenzo you came out of the burned plastic toxic mists, eventually!
Flower in the Air comes as a relief! It's highly breathable and that's already a lot!
And for the first time after years a Kenzo's perfume that state flowers in its name actually smells like something that can be called a flower. Name=thing, flower=flower, rose=rose. Not so difficult, an easy concept after all.

Flowers in the Air starts with a good vaguely sparkling rose as a statement: I'm rose.
I'm happy that the raspberry is done so gently and doesn't kill everything. This way it becomes a brilliant complimentary note to rose.
The mentioned White flowers are present and playful, but quite subdue compared to rose.
When the rose calms down it comes a sweet powdery musk. I should not like it at this stage but I actually do, maybe because it's vaguely reminiscent of Guerlain Idylle. Anyway a soft musky drydown with a gentle powdery edge, nothing screaming.
This is a scent I could wear very easily in spring when the weather is only warmer but still chilly. It's pretty, good, uncomplicated, modern and girlish without being boring.
Still chemical at certain degree, but gentle.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

As the silliage is soft, I would like to have this to wear in the house, I can definitely detect the rose and gardenia. It's a very soft and pretty perfume, but for me, it's not my usual power fragrance like Poison or Poeme so it's one for the house.

almarie
almarie

I tried this at Ulta yesterday and I really don't like it. I was expecting something with much more character to it. It actually smells like Flower by Kenzo and it's just so common,unfortunately.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

How odd, for me it's the white flowers that dominate. I don't get much of the rose and raspberry. A nice fragrance, but I'm not convinced this is THE white floral fragrance I'm after.

vik73
vik73

OK. Actually I am not a kenzo lover. I even wasn't curious about this perfume because any of kenzo's creations didn't excite me. So being polite I tested it at the local drug store...... I was so surprised! It was exactly what I was looking for: optimistic energizing and very feminine perfume. It lasts a lot! I can really can smell the notes of magnolia with the delicate touch of roses. I am not afraid to call it exclusive for the day time. Lovle it! A lot of compliments!!!!!

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

I won a 50ml version and was excited to try it, despite disliking the other Kenzo perfumes.

Despite the classy bottle, the scent itself is very plain and sugary to me. All I get is raspberry candy floss with roses, which is quite a sickly sweet smell. The lasting effect is poor.

The fact that it is extremely expensive would put me off it, but since I got it free, I gave it to my mother, who also said she thought it was unexciting.

1.5/5, the 1.5 for the bottle.

sandraperdigao89
sandraperdigao89

This was a disillusion!!! Nothing similar to the Original Kenzo. Is this water in a bottle?! You can barely smell it. Very light, doesn't worth the money.
At least, the bottle is very pretty.

This fragrance develops so strangely on my skin that I even can't believe it. After 10 minutes, it was like some chemical smell, something between deodorant and washing powder. Never got such effect before with any perfume, so I am deeply surprised. And, the smell is quite alright, not the way I want to rub it off. Just, it is very unusual on my skin.

leomat2008
leomat2008

Impressed me how the first sniff remember me a brazilian fruit named "jambo", a fruit that smells like flower (not the pink jambo, the yellow ones).
Now I see the raspberry and pink pepper top notes in the site but still guess kenzo is using jambo on this.
I loved the first 10 minutes of this fragrance by this, then it fades away and becames less fruity and less interesting.

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

I adore this, i tried it yesterday, it's magical

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

I have a sample of this but it's such an awkward one (a little bag filled with fragrance so when you open it the juice goes all over the place. Who invents something like this?!) Fortunately the fragrance itself is really pretty even though I don't like the original one. It's a bit powdery and smells very clean. I got rose petals, gardenia and only a hint of citrus. Really classy and well done Kenzo!

succubus
succubus

This was love at first sniff! This one's lighter than the original Flower, which I have. Rose and magnolia are the dominant notes here, with undertones of raspberry and musk. I love that this is less powdery than the original too. It's fresh, elegant, floral and sweet. Longevity and projection on me is good, just like the original. As soon as I tested it, I knew that I desperately had to buy it! ♥

susieqrj
susieqrj

Totally different from original Flower, what is a good thing. The other side of the coin is that it is weak, you barely smell it. Longevity is poor and it is very soft, you have to put your arm very close to your nose to smell it. A pity because, if stronger, would be very nice.

(Now I´m thinking.... since this "extreme", "intense" wave is in vogue, is Kenzo thinking about releasing a stronger version in six months, just to have something more to sell? If it happens, it will be a shame, to sell us poorly fragrant water and then sell the real stuff..)

bettybooplennon
bettybooplennon

In few words smells the same than the original but 2013 version. I like it.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Flower in the Air is a clean and tranparent floral fragrance. I get mostly magnolia and some rose adorned with sweet sour raspberry, fresh, young and feminine. Unlike the original Flower, FITA doesn't have that powdery texture. Towards the end, the musk becomes more prominent.

The sillage is relatively close and the longevity is around 8 hours. I find it less edgy than the original Flower, but easier to appreciate and wear. Not a surprising release, but a well structured one nonetheless.

prettyswag
prettyswag

smells great ,picked this up...to give bk my rihanna rogue perfume..cause that did not last on me...this had better kick and fresh quality...

arzacu
arzacu

I got a sample of this perfume at the store. I opened it and apply it on my skin, fifteen minutes ago.

The start is very fresh, and fruity, I get the raspberry in a sweet way but not like candy sweet, it's light and fresh, and I get the rose, very youthful and light.

I get the pepper too, spicy with the soft magnolia but at the same time you can feel the notorious gardenia that i looove, all blended with the sweet musk.

Personally I prefer the original flower, the very first one, but this variation is, with no doubt, my favourite of all.

Nice for spring as a daytime perfume, or as a compfort scent, smells like some very delicate, floating, misterious but urban flower...

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

A very sweet rose. Soft, rounded and feminine. Roses in the company of soft and delicate supporting flower notes. A blast of raspberry candies in the opening, a slightly soapy type of musk in the base. A very pretty floral fruity fragrance but a bit too sweet for my taste.

Zoya
Zoya

I really enjoy this fragrance, but it is really a shame that the base note only contains musk in it. It could be much more interesting and better developing fragrance if it had more notes combined in the base. Other than that, it is a nice, clean, soapy fruity floral fragrance. Much better than Kenzo's last few creations, but it lacks the WOW effect after all.

andreabutler111
andreabutler111

I really like this its feminine and a lovely daytime perfume. Love it after its been on a few hours, yummy.Lasted on me 5 hours.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

This is very sweet but I like it! The fruity raspberry makes this rose scent more modern and young. I could wear it out at night as well as during the daytime.

lilou
lilou

Nice. Very sweet rose, light, delicate. But nothing special. I prefer the original.

*_koko_*
*_koko_*

I tried it today... Omg!! It's sooo different from other Kenzo perfumes.. It's not similar to Flower at all..!
This is all about roses, it's delicate, light and super feminine.. On my skin it doesn't last a lot but it's a beautiful (spring-summer) rose scent..

Kione
Kione

I LOVE this perfume. Unfortunatelly it lasts very very little :(

Pretty floral, it goes on bright, but with a certain sweetness that keeps it from being overly floral, it smells nice, modern, uplifting, a bit of the original Flower in it, although this is more rounded, longevity is ok..it isn't outstanding but overall nice.
Easy to wear, easy to enjoy, nice creation!!

dormir6
dormir6

Beautiful bottle!!!
The juice is not groundbreaking. You can detect the "original" fragrance without the suffocating powdery effect. Fruity but not fresh because the rose tames down the whole composition.

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

Debenhams had this out already in July. It's less sweeter than the original Flower and less powdery. I can smell the raspberry and rose notes which stayed most prominant on my skin. It's still sweet but lighter, I can still smell it around 4 hours after spraying. Not something I would rush to buy but an ok pleasent day time scent in a nice shaped bottle!

Flower In The Air by Kenzo 3.62 out of 5 based on 170 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower In The Air fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower In The Air, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower In The Air by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower In The Air by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.