Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 Kenzo for women

Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 Kenzo for women
dislike

Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 by Kenzo is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 was launched in 2006. Top notes are citruses and bergamot; middle notes are gardenia, pink pepper and bulgarian rose; base notes are benzoin, vanilla and white musk.

Citruses Bergamot

Gardenia Pink Pepper Bulgarian Rose

Benzoin Vanilla White Musk

Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 Fragrance Reviews

bunny.temper
bunny.temper

Hi, I have Summer by Kenzo, 50% full. In the leaf shape bottle. Does anyone want to trade? This fragrance doesn't do anything for me and none of it is striking on me. Thank you!

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

I tried this when I was about 16, and the Sales Lady warned that I might be too 'young' for it. She was right. As much as I really liked this, it wasn't suitable for my age, but I'll perhaps try this again when I'm 30.

guest_pearly
guest_pearly

I generally believe that women of all ages can wear a fragrance regardless of how youthful or classic it smells, and that perfumes shouldn't target certain age limits.

However, I will make an exception to the Flower by Kenzo range this they seem to be targeting a certain type of woman - this woman needs to fit a criteria in order to wear this. Im no perfume snob, but I only imagine a penthouse dwelling city girl wearing this.

NOT FOR TEENS..

leomat2008
leomat2008

too peppery. 6 months later I bought this one it became "vinegary" scent. :-s

angelahta
angelahta

I can't get the fruits on it, me too. It is a flowery springtime scent, not fresh at all.

imgcas
imgcas

Forget the citrus notes, they don't exist here, at least I can't get them. Only flowers (unofficial violet), musk and vanilla.
It is very long lasting and sweet, but I'd like something fresher, given it's a summer scent.

Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 by Kenzo 3.21 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower Summer Fragrance 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower Summer Fragrance 2006 by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Stella McCartney Stella Nude Lancome Magnifique Stella McCartney Stella Givenchy Hot Couture Collection No.1 Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Givenchy Givenchy pour Homme Jennifer Lopez Still Kenzo Kenzo Amour The Body Shop Lotus Petal Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Clarins Par Amour Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Torrente L`Or de Torrente Guerlain Insolence