Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Flower Tag Kenzo for women

Flower Tag Kenzo for women
dislike

Flower Tag Kenzo for women Pictures Flower Tag Kenzo for women Pictures Flower Tag Kenzo for women Pictures

Urban and free spirited art of graffiti, which have been reflecting the rebellion and creativity of young people around the world for several decades, has inspired the new perfume by Kenzo from 2011. Each artist has his own graffiti signature, or "tag", to be recognized by. Flower Tag is launched as a youthful version of the original Flower by Kenzo from 2000.

Flower Tag is fresh and sparkling floral - fruity fragrance, designed for spontaneous, free and courageous young women. The composition opens with energetic notes of juicy black currant, fresh mandarin and sour - sweet rhubarb. The heart is feminine and intensely floral, expressed with accords of peony, jasmine and lily of the valley. Notes of tea, musk and vanilla form the velvety and warm base of the perfume.

The perfume bottle and box are colored in bright red and decorated with poppy graffiti. Kenzo Flower Tag is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Orange Black Currant Rhuburb

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Peony

Musk Vanille Tea

Paris

Flower Tag Fragrance Reviews

goingblonde
goingblonde

More wearer friendly then Kenzo Flower but certainly can tell it's a relative :)
At first it's slighty bitter , very green and reminds me of the original Flower combined with CK'S Truth .
What an odd combination !
Then it settles into a rather light floral with just a hint of the original's powdery note .
Lily of the Valley being the predominant floral note.

Overall not bad but not that special either.
Sillage & longevity are weak .

chirobi
chirobi

Since I used to own the other flanker, Flower Essentielle, I put off trying this one for a long time as I figure life's too short to suffer from perfume redundancy. One day, I walked by a counter that didn't have any else I was interested in so I tried this one. Boy am I ever glad I did! As of recently, I am a happy owner of this.

I hate the original Flower, but this is one's amazing on me. There remains a trace of Flower in Flower Tag that reminds you they are from the same family, but gone is the over-stuffy powderiness and the jasmin and lily-of-the-valley that turns synthetic on me. This composition is lightened up by subtle fruit and watery notes. Of course, there's still a trace of powder and white pepper. If Flower Essentielle was the winter Flower, then this is the spring/summer Flower.

As someone who does judge a perfume by its bottle, another reason I didn't try this sooner is because I didn't like the graphics. However, after having read about the concept of a younger, urban, more irreverent Flower--as represented by its graffiti tag (hence the name, Flower Tag)--I finally get, and I'm impressed! I think it's incredibly hard to translate a concept into a scent and a bottle, but here they were successful at creating precisely a that: the tag of the original Flower. And it even smells better!

Reminds me of the Jean Seberg character in Jean-Luc Godard's Breathless more so than Nina Ricci L'Air.

EDIT 7 July 2014: I'm going through a purge of my collection this one is going. My taste has just changed. I just don't like a bunch of my old stuff anymore.

fiouu
fiouu

Dood whoever said this smells like flower, they mustnt be familiar like it at all. And I don't mean familiar in a nice way. I'VE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH FLOWER MY WHOLE LIFE. I H A T E IT! I despise with every inch of life that clings to my body. Thankfully the only notes that Tag and the original share are VANILLA and WHITE MUSK everybodyyyyyyyy! The opening in Tag smells like the drydown of Elle by YSL, then the vanilla takes over, the rhubarb and black currant give some raspberry feel to it, the muguet adds creaminess, yes, you may catch a few whiffs of the OG, but I hardly doubt it, since it didn't make me jump out of the window. This is flower, completely subdued and terribly chic, if you let Tag get to you, it can become your power-suit, your confidence enhancer, this has attitude, it's not in-your-face harsh, it's not strong or bitchy, it's delicate and lovely, but you wouldn't dare play with it. It's just. Wundebar.
Don't get fooled by names, sometimes flankers are way better/ more complex/ captivating/ interesting than the originals. Don't dismiss them, give them a chance to make a name for themselves :)
ETA: I remember I thought this had patchouli, only to realize the tea tree/leaves are the ones that give that feeling, plus they avoid the body-odor-like accord and imprint certain warm-like quality to Tag.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Smells exactly like Flower Kenzo.

Do we need the same scent in different bottles...?

nesslee
nesslee

i dont like spicy perfumes. i enjoyed this one because it smelled flowery fruity and spicy at the same time, it also has a some vanilla smell in it. what i like about it is that none of the notes was peaking out or to the extreme. everything was in good balance. i will rebuy it.

MegannM84
MegannM84

This is not my usual kind of scent, but something about it captivated me. I tried the original flower several times in sephora, kinda liked it in some odd way but always was always turned off after a while by the harsh powdery smell. But when I finally tried this, I knew this was perfect for me. Slightly fruity slightly floral with a nice hint of that powdery clean note. It's a nice sensual summer scent that has impressive longevity for its subtleness.

happyorange2009
happyorange2009

I got this for free. Sephora sent me a 30ml bottle. I tried this for some times and I like it. It's fresh and very suitable for a lady around 25 years old!

ssaminn
ssaminn

It,s okay... nothing special here... very ordinary

pinktoe
pinktoe

I got this one as a gift from my hubby. He blind bought it in Paris, and got the really big one... the 100ml long bottle. Fortunately, I LOVED it, I so loved it that it became my signature scent. The white flowers work perfectly on my skin, the peony is so lovely, fresh and vibrant it makes me happy every time I wear it. I love the lasting power, if I spray in the morning I still get whiffs of it from my clothes and hair at night. Before I got my first bottle I had worn the original Flower which I like but not love, it's too powdery on me. Tag doesn't get powdery, it stays fresh and sparkling, which is probably the green tea. All in all, I love this scent, it's perfect for me!!!!!

Kenzo Flower Tag is a fragrance that hit me totally unexpectedly. I supposed I didn't like it because I cannot stand original Flower and its flankers.
I hated the original since the beginning and of course it was a big success all over the world :-(
I avoided Kenzo since then, not intentionally, but rather naturally, morever because vanillic notes in other Kenzo I like (Amour in all versions) gives me a strong headache. So sad.
A SA in a department store offered me a red flower spritzed with Tag (also "day" in German or Price tag in English) and I was immediately taken by it. How could it be? It's so soft and romantic, only slightly gourmand or foody but overall a feminine scent, young and urban but meaningful. No watery melon and sugar here.
It bears a vague resemblance with original Flower but it's so much softer and less plasticky!
It's very longlasting and versatile. It can be worn with a casual outfit for a walk in the day or with a tiny dress at night.
Only one limit IMO: this is for ladies not men.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

Flower Tag has quite a big difference between the top notes, heart, and dry down. As a Floral Fruity, it's a bit different from the typical floral fruity, too. Those two facts together make this an interesting perfume to wear.

It seems like most Floral Fruity perfumes use some sort of berry (raspberry, strawberry) or a stone fruit (peach, cherry, plum, etc) as the "fruity" part, but Flower Tag has rhubarb and black currant, which set it apart immediately. Then, for the "floral" half, most Floral Fruities seem to use jasmine, freesia, tuberose, or honeysuckle...Flower Tag does have jasmine, but the strongest flower to my nose is Lily of the Valley, which lends a quieter, more elegant tone to the perfume.

The top notes are sour-ish, a bit sharp, but fairly juicy and fruity. Once it moves into the heart notes, the Lily of the Valley and jasmine are noticeable, and it isn't until the dry down that it develops that powdery vanilla that seems like a Kenzo signature to me. The lily of the valley remains all the way through the dry down, and it's pretty much a skin scent after a couple of hours. It lasts very well on clothing, though.

mahawa
mahawa

this perfume is floral in a way and fruity also. I purchased it for my sister and she loves it,she gets so much compliments on this perfume and it very long lasting on her she said.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Floral & fruity day fragrance suited for women of all age groups, not just spontaneous young ones :). In my opinion, quite ordinary fragrance. Opening tones are black currant & rhubarb / peony & jasmine scent. Unfortunately i can't smell Lilly of the valley. Silage & longevity both are moderate. I won't buy it in near future because it isn't distinct.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

To me this smells almost exactly like the original Flower by Kenzo. Upon the first spray I got a very strong bitter fruit smell that made me gag, & then after the drydown the fruitiness was completely gone, & left with the very strong baby powder smell. Just not for me.

Samara_Vi
Samara_Vi

It´s no alike like Euphoria by Calvin Kline, but doesn´t worth a while....... Euphoria is by far so better...

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

This is beautiful, got it as a present yesterday (a little 4ml bottle) and I'm very fussy and usually hate florals, but I love this.

It's fresh and sensual, very sexy and not too heavy.

The bottle is absolutely beautiful too, love the shape.

The drydown is quite alot like the original Flower, which I find too linear and powdery. Like I said before, this has a gorgeous sparkly fizzy sensual top.

Stays pretty close to the skin but longevity is really good.

I'm hoping she buys me a bigger bottle for Xmas as this ain't gonna last long ;-)

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Flower Tag by Kenzo is very reminiscent to me of Nina Ricci's Ricci Ricci minus all the sanitized patch. Flower Tag is a very naughty and mischievous scent.

It reminds me of a game many adults have played in their childhood - tag. It is the chase and the rivalry without being too naughty or frivolous. In an olfactive sense the opening smells like a little bit of candied ginger, rhubarb zest and LOTV (Lily-of-the-Valley). There is a raw, plastic-y note which sometimes doesn't allow the flowers to develop.

The middle is a very clean, dry floral with a nice hint of rhubarb that helps keep up the redness of the perfume. There is also something which smells a little bit like cardamom, but it isn't very prevalent.

The base is too common for me to appreciate. It is the very déjà vu mixture of a slightly honeyed amber, a soft, satin-like musk and a hint of the head-shop patchouli that makes the teenagers go WILD.

Flower Tag is a pretty good fragrance but it feels a little common and Kenzo could try reformulating it to replenish its rather forlorn modern era image.

azuriiita

I received it as a gift.

Better than its predecessor, however, I not had purchased it by myself. I use it on those very rare occasions that I do not crave the other fragrances in my collection, which maybe could to speak well about this one :) Equally do not use it for any important or special occasion... For me its a fragrance to be unnoticed, or say i'm not scentless jajaaja...

Rhubarb?... very watery!...so much that unsettles me. What it's very noticeable for my nose: Lily of the valley and Peony, in addition to a synthetic Musk.
After a while, appears the Tangerine. Nothing more.

I agree that it's a urban fragrance that not disturbing anyone. Suitable for daily use.

azuriiita

Lo recibí como un regalo. Me parece mejor que su predecesor, sin embargo, yo no lo hubiese comprado por cuenta propia.

Lo uso en esas muy escasas ocasiones que no me apetecen los demás perfumes de mi colección, lo cual puede que hable bien él :) De igual manera no lo usaría para ninguna ocasión importante o especial... más bién es una fragancia para pasar inadvertida, o por decir que no ando sin perfume jaja...

¿Ruibarbo?... ¡aguadísimo!..tanto que me inquieta. Lo que si es muy notable para mi es el Muguet y la Peonía, además de un Musk sintético. Luego de un rato, aparece la Mandarina. Nada más.

Concuerdo con que es una fragancia urbana con la que no perturbarías a nadie. Apta para el uso diario.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Very Sexy and feminine and seductive frangrance. I had smelled this one last year. Not sure if I sampled the EDT or the EDP? I really liked it back then but ended up purchasing Armani Code. Recently on vacation, I had to opportunity to smell it again and liked it very much. Today I found it on sale and could not resist myself. It's an intoxicating scent that is sweet with a vanilla and floral heart. It' also got a candy smell to it with a bit of powder. The vanilla is very prominent so if you like vanilla you need to give this one a try. Addictive. I own the EDT and have been wearing it for only a few hours. I will have to report back on the staying power and silage but so far I'm in Love!

srimati
srimati

I haphazzardly sprayed a little in the air at a cosmetic boutique and my husband liked it, which is saying alot! After we got outside the fragrance still lingered so of course I had to have it. It's definitely fresher, tart, sweet, flowery with a hint of powder. Strangely, once it settles it reminds me of Exclamation! but with alot more substenance.

berfun.gedikoğlu
berfun.gedikoğlu

just GORGEOUS! really for younger ı fall in love with this smell

Merlinrumpel
Merlinrumpel

It´s a citric/spicy fragance, i like it. it´s fresh and soft, good lasting power. i believe was made for a free spirit. Reminds of a hot summer camping.

napoleonica
napoleonica

I´ve just tried it and I didn`t like it.I found this fragance intoxicating and disturbing, sorry. I guess it is very long-lasting, I washed my hands twice and I still can smell it.

ninie25
ninie25

I totally agree with svosmaer. Not a very long lasting but it smells very good. It's fruity and the association cassis/rhubarb is just excellent. A very nice frangance for this summer.

svosmaer
svosmaer

Starts sweet and fruity, which I like a lot. But just sweet and fruity can smell very cheap. After a while the familiar Flower by Kenzo smell shines through and it reminds me of a dear friend of mine who wears that. I don't really like the original Flower, but the combination with the fruity opening and something soft and spicy in the dry down makes this very addictive. Unfortunately it does'nt last very long.

Ouch!
Ouch!

I really like this. This is a more fun version of the original Flower by Kenzo.

If you take a faint whiff of the origial and dump loads of blackberry and rhubarb on it, then give it a jolt of strong lily of the valley then this is what you have.

The tea keeps it zingy and sparkly, it's a very nice scent. I don't think it's one I'll buy even though i adore the bottle but it's deffo a winner!

danielellarbysanchez
danielellarbysanchez

The opening of this youthful scent is sweet and fruity, with a background that resembles the original Flower by Kenzo. So, at first, I loved it, thought that the mixture with the background and top notes was unique and the blend very promising.

The background notes then begin to take over and the order of notes is inverted.

I think the perfume is just amazing and smells better than the original Flower.

sweetcherrypop
sweetcherrypop

Isn´t my favourite scent, there´s something that keeps bother me, maybe there´s too much rhuburb for my taste, in spite of I´M ADICCT TO THIS SCENT!!! I just keep going to the store just to try it.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

JUST PICKED THIS UP...NICE SCENT...A KEEPER! :)

Mama.doll
Mama.doll

Kenzo Tag!!!....This fragrance blew my mind!!!...Oh My Gosh, this is Gorgeous, Very Elegant, classy and femimine, it stayed on my skin for hours and hours...I just could not help but continuously smell this beautiful scent on my wrist...I love it!!!...

ralucucky
ralucucky

I like the original much more, this one is too soapy, too fruity for my taste. It's something synthetic about it.

peny
peny

love it !!! in my opinion better than the original ... softer and more suitable for every hour! refrescing and youthful! makes me wanna dreaming and laughing! :D

m4
m4

I love, I love it to adore. Definitely my creamy love. Perfect for spring/fall. On my wishlist! :-D

solemavri
solemavri

The first time that I tried, I returned to buy it inmediatelly. Is the perfume that you feel that it was made for you. It smells delicious.

LaPetite
LaPetite

A very pretty fruity scent which is more resembling (imao) Cacharel's "Amor Amor" than the original" Flower by Kenzo" which is so boring and weak , imao still :-P .
Maybe because of it's fruity aspect should have been launched in summer.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

I have to admit this reminds me of the original... But this is WAAAY better! I strongly dislike Flower because it's too sweet, too powdery, too flowery - just too much!! But this is fresher and more daring. It's definitely for younger women (maybe even girls) who are creative and rebellious, who want the world to know about them. I love graffiti because to me it is the only art in which the new generation truly expresses itself. The notes are carefully picked, the bottle is gorgeous, the scent is great.
Scent: 10/10 - really amazing
Lasting power: 7/10 - OK.
Bottle: 10/10 - awesome and easy to use!!!
Bottom line: I'd recommend this for people who feel creative inspiring and different in a good way - and for the young in heart.

nausikaa
nausikaa

I keep getting samples of this with every purchase somehow. in my opinion: Boring. I've smelled it so many times and would still not recognize it...

amber_glow
amber_glow

I tried the tester today and I really like it. It is similar to kenzo flower but a younger and energetic version. I never liked the flower but this perfume is in my wishlish from now on..

gucciflora
gucciflora

i smelt this fragrance at the weekend, and loved it, i do not normally like kenzo flowers fragrances-but found Flowers Tag rehreshing, it reminds mi of lancome mille une rose, which i cannot get at the moment.

suelle
suelle

Light, sparkly, fresh, fruity. Nice, soft, feminine. Very wearable, great for gift - it is safe daywear for almost every woman. Hate to say about Kenzo production, but I find it boring and predictible. It will be perfect selling one though.

lislac
lislac

Very soft and nice scent with a little masculine touch.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

I found it to be very strong, acidic floral fruity. All of the notes sound nice but it was too strong and synthetic smelling for me.

Sweat Pea
Sweat Pea

This is such a lovely perfume! Refreshing, floral and powdery at the same time, it's a perfect compromise for girls who are looking for something sophisticated but not too classy. Flower Tag is very youthful but feminine, cheerful with sillage of sensuality, makes me smile and feel confident. Love it!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

It is similair to the first,but i think its better.It is less powdery and fresher.Nice but nothing special..

antonpan
antonpan

I like this version more than original Flower. It is fresher in the beginning and after that it becomes less sweet and more "flowery" in a classic way. Flower Tag is still that powdery fragrance, but maybe younger and, I should say, more modern.

Mia_Kya
Mia_Kya

Red Kenzo means unremovable memories- makes my mind red;) Wonderful scent so feminine, powdery and sweet. What an Amusing perfume!!!Longevity about 7hours, and my nose notices it after a bath ;))

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

Spicy! It smells like they left it in the oven too long.

It reminds me very much of the original "Flower". So at the moment I'm a bit lost with all the Flower variations. To me the new ones all smell like the original just with a tiny tiny variation. It's maybe a bit fresher but all in all to me this is just like "Flower" (and I wore a bottle or two of the original some time ago).

biniways
biniways

This is an amazing, shapeshifting fragrance it manages to embrace a whole spectrum of qualities. The first splash is very fresh, invigorating, nonchalant and contemporary - more floral, fruity, summery with Cassis and rhubarb making a zesty entrance which sweet mandarin softens. Almost immediately a voluptuous bouquet of Peony and Lilly of the valley and jasmine - give "substance", depth. But then there is something else - which makes it stand out from all the other fashionable "aquatic" florals out there at the moment: The dry down is to-die-for, about 2 or three minutes into the experience a very sophisticated and sensual vanilla, which blends well with the musk and a lingering hint of jasmine - perfume the skin with a very luxurious and long lasting scent that just stands out and makes one sniff again and again. The base is an ever-so-soft allusion to the original Flower by Kenzo and is sort of the main motif, or the signature on a piece of art - subtle yet it makes all the differnce! :) Sillage is excellent and on the clothes the floral heart 7 hours after splashing is still very much there - on the wrists there is the lovely warmth of the base. I LOVE this scent, I only got a sample but will definitely look into buying this - perfect summer fragrance with lots of unique character and more sophistication than the title description would suggest. A scent that allows you to linger on the threshold between girl and lady...head and heart...and a very, very sensual place

armanibabe
armanibabe

This scent is driving me crazy, since i first smelt it in a store, I asked then for a sample bottle, what a perfume !! wow, really amazing,so enchanting ... I gotta have it !!

fintiflushka
fintiflushka

It looks so interesting, charming and delicious. And the notes seem to make a wonderful scent. I hope it will came to the markets as a constant fragrance for years...

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

Flower tag gathers everything Original Flower misses and discards all it should get rid off...
Youthful, feminine completely modern suits all ocasions. Try before buying; it won´t suit everyone.

Flower Tag by Kenzo 3.70 out of 5 based on 324 ratings and 53 user reviews

KENZO FLOWER TAG for WOMEN by Kenzo EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
KENZO FLOWER TAG for WOMEN by Kenzo EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
KENZO FLOWER TAG for WOMEN by Kenzo EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
KENZO FLOWER TAG for WOMEN by Kenzo EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
KENZO FLOWER TAG for WOMEN by Kenzo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
KENZO FLOWER TAG for WOMEN by Kenzo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Gift Set 1oz
Kenzo Flower Tag Coffret Eau De Toillete Spray 30ml 1oz Creamy Body Milk 50ml 1.75oz 2pcs
Kenzo Flower Tag Perfume by Kenzo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed for Women
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Kenzo Flower Tag Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Kenzo Flower Tag Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Kenzo Flower Tag Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Kenzo Flower Tag Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower Tag fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower Tag, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower Tag by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower Tag by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.