Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Flower Tag Eau de Parfum Kenzo for women

Flower Tag Eau de Parfum Kenzo for women
dislike

Flower Tag Eau de Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures Flower Tag Eau de Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures Flower Tag Eau de Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures Flower Tag Eau de Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures

Flower Tag was launch in 2011 as a youthful version of the original Flower by Kenzo from 2000. This floral - fruity fragrance, inspired by the urban art of graffiti, comes in Eau de Toilette concentration. In spring 2012, Kenzo presents its more intense version - Flower Tag Eau de Parfum.

"Paris. The night progresses, intense and captivating. A young woman tags her dreams on glittering darkness. Flower Tag Eau de Parfum reveals a mysterious sensuality."

The new composition is floral - fruity - gourmand, signed by perfumer Olivier Cresp. The opening is fruity, with notes of grapefruit, black currant and rhubarb. The heart is floral with gardenia, jasmine and peony. The base is intensely gourmand, due to sweet notes of praline, vanilla, patchouli and musk.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Grapefruit Black Currant Rhubarb

Jasmine Gardenia Peony

Musk Patchouli Vanilla Praline

Flower Tag Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Interesting and quite fine rhubarb scent. I think it's sensual and even sexy, but there are still some way better rhubarb scents like Nina Ricci's Ricci Ricci.
I like the spiciness and white floral notes and the fact, that it's very typical Kenzo scent, but still not too suffocating.
Better than the original Flower in my opinion.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This is a nice blend of fresh & juicy fruity notes, prominently rhubarb & grapefruit. Not too sour, because vanilla & praline are already there to add a little sweetness. However I would not call this gourmand, as the floral notes appear to be a tad bit soapy.
Might sound like a weird combination, but it's really nice!
It's fresh & clean, but different.
Has nothing in common with regular Flower by Kenzo.
Longevity not the greatest, about 3 hours on my skin.
♥♥♥

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

At first it smells gardenia peppery spicy, after more powdery creamy citrus with a hint of gardenia, has a lot sour bitterness. Kenzo is mixing notes terribly. Has a little bit similarity with Shiseido zen sun which is more fruity and at drydown more powdery, citrus bittery and musky.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

I swear I smell a fresh rose in the top notes of this...very dewy and garden-like. With the citrus and sour rhubarb, I do see the similarity between this and the Flower Tag EDT, but where the EDT has more in common with musky florals like SJP Lovely, the EDP shares more in common with things like Nina Ricci Nina (which is also signed by Oliver Cresp) or even La Vie Est Belle. NOT that they are similar or anything, but just the same family.

Flower Tag EDP does not feel gourmand to me, either. More of a sweet floral with a bit of patchouli to ground it. Rather than being edible, the praline note here gives a creaminess to the flowers.

This perfume is very appropriate for just about any setting--I wouldn't feel out of place wearing it to work, class, or the grocery store. Maybe not to the theater or some other dressed-up event, however.

miss mills
miss mills

This is super sweet in the opening - almost for me as if the vanilla and praline jump out first with the rhubarb (yum, rhubarb).
The clincher for me is in the drydown, however, where the patchouli bites and lingers densely on my skin, combined with a decent hit of grapefruit and what smells like peppercorn but must be blackcurrant, I am guessing. Nice combo. I wonder if my nose is bung though as I am getting the notes in a different order to how they are listed.
If this were a "young woman out on the town" (as described in the blurb above), she would not be all froufrou and pina coladas - she may start out looking that way, glittering but there is definitely more than meets the eye to this one. She would reel you in with sweetness and hook you with the deeper herbal/peppery twist!

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

I get black current, grapefruit and rhubarb at the opening, jasmin and peony in middle and mainly vanilla at drydown. The bizarre thing about this perfume is that every stage it's pleasant, but it lacks internal liaisons especially for the base notes.

The opening is sweet, but well balanced with sour grapefruit, somehow made me mouthwatering. Then floral notes come out with an incense-like scent, which reminds me clearly of Flower. But the fruity notes are still there at the moment, make the difference between Flower. Then it continues to evolve into an almost pure vanilla scent, not much patchouli to boost it up, not much praline either, and the floral notes disappear too. The drydown is so plain that if you say it's not Flower Tag but other commmon floral vanilla scent I bet I'll believe you. It's still pleasant as I love vanilla, but it's not very inspiring. If you don't pay much attention, it's not as distinguishable as other Kenzo perfumes. Though, it's a rather safe option when you don't know what to wear, which scent to pick as a gift, etc.

The longevity is quite good, after 10h I can still detect it easily. The sillage is close on me. I tested EDT before with EDP. I remembered the opening of EDP was significantly sweeter than EDT.

The opening is sweet, but well balanced with sour grapefruit, somehow made me mouthwatering. Then floral notes come out with an incense-like scent, which reminds me clearly of Flower. But the fruity notes are still there at the moment, make the difference between Flower. Then it continues to evolve into an almost pur vanilla scent, not much patchouli to boost it up, not much praline either, and the floral notes disappear too. The drydown is so plain that if you say it's not Flower Tag but other commmon floral vanilla scent I bet I'll believe you. It's still pleasant as I love vanilla, but it's not very inspiring. If you don't pay much attention, it's not as distinguishable as other Kenzo perfumes. Though, it's a rather safe option when you don't know what to wear, which scent to pick as a gift, etc.

balinese_frangipani

Yesterday, I sprayed Hypnotic Poison Dior for women on my wrist at sunset time, and an hour before sleep I spray this lovely perfume on my chest&neck. Feeling comfort blanket with this amazing fragrances, I went to bed. then I dreamt about meeting a handsome charming stranger,who politely said that he has deep attraction to me,and kiss me gently,and want to have a serious relationship with me,but sadly I can only say no coz I thought our differences will only make a hurtful forbidden affair. When I woke up I thought,"wow,is it cause I wore these romantic sensual scents,then I accidentally turned into a virtuous seducer?"..hahaha..careful everyone,this is high level of seduction stuff here! :D

balinese_frangipani

First time I try this,I sprayed it on my wrist,and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist in that entire day!:D
fresh in its fruity scent ,delicious,sweet,but only with a little tint of chocolate,make it in the end, a little bit flirty, but in innocent way.
I visualizing just like when you first got a date with your first boyfriend, and he curiously want to smell your nice smell but anxious to do it. He want to kiss you but afraid to harm your plainness,your innocence,and you only make his heart beat faster&faster..

lalanast
lalanast

Nice, a bit simple scent - but on my skin after an hour it is GONE (EDP). Doesn't seem right, huh, Kenzo?

I love Kenzo - but Flower Tag was a dissapointment..Some fruit, some flowers, some musk and patchouli. Been there, done that - not wearing it tomorrow. A real flatliner, too safe and a bit - I smelled it before -scent..

Jag älskar Kenzo - men Flower Tag är en besvikelse. Lite frukt, lite blommor, lite musk och patchouli. Supersäker doft som jag inte kommer att bära igen - för känslan med Flower Tag är att man har burit den förut.

Flower Tag EDP is one flanker that has taken me totally by surprise. It smells absolutely nothing like the odd, powdery original, and is instead fruity and tart.

I disagree that Flower Tag EDP is a floral fruity gourmand, as there is nothing foody about it. Rhubarb is the closest you'll get to a gourmand, however it's more raw and sharp rather than edible. I can't smell the praline note at all.

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this flanker. It's a little too zesty, rich and peppery for my personal tastes. Supposedly it's a flanker aimed towards the younger market, but I think it can be worn by any woman of any age.

Seeming that rhubarb, peony, grapefruit, black currant and patchouli are the heaviest notes in Flower Tag EDP, I think it's fairly important that you enjoy those notes on your skin. I don't like grapefruit or peony, hence the reason why this fragrance became a scrubber after a few hours of wear.

The drydown is quite smooth, with a slightly masculine edge. The scent had been fairly fruity and sweet up until this point. I couldn't help but desire a touch of powder, not unlike the original Flower by Kenzo, to add some feminine-like qualities to the composition.

Unfortunately, Kenzo's Flower Tag EDP wasn't my cup of tea, but I urge you not to be disheartened by my opinions. You may find yourself loving those scents that I do not.

berfun.gedikoğlu
berfun.gedikoğlu

a long lasted perfume

I just bought it and I love it!at the beginning it smells almost like Amor Amor with the same black currant,grapefruit scent.but after some minutes it becomes more sensual and sweet.the white flowers are affected by first fruity notes and base sweet notes.patchouli gives it depth without exaggerating.
there is also something in common with Delice Eau fruitee(can be because of rhubarab)whatever it is it smells nice and smells RED.I love this long red bottle.
it smells better than EDT.while EDT smells sour,EDP is sweet and the long lasting power is much better of course.

guerlainlover
guerlainlover

I bought a bottle in duty free on my way to Bali. I don't know if the humidity affected it but as lovely as it was for the first hour - I couldn't notice the smell much after that. I love to smell the perfume for at least six hours. This was the eau de parfum too.

Rene007
Rene007

this is not WOW , but still good,
sweet soap flowres, very common right now, a little bit velevt feeling,
i can compare it to Beige chanel mixed with bvlgari mon Jasmin noir

Flower Tag Eau de Parfum by Kenzo 3.77 out of 5 based on 124 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower Tag Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower Tag Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower Tag Eau de Parfum by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower Tag Eau de Parfum by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.