Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle Kenzo for women

Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle Kenzo for women
dislike

Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle Kenzo for women Pictures Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo launches Flower By Kenzo L'Eau Originelle in 2015, a new fresh fragrance that represents the theme of the original Flower By Kenzo from 2000. It is announced as a fresh, sparkling and feminine floral fragrance, inspired by a rare flower of white poppy.

It opens with a fresh mixture of aquatic accords and ginger flower. Flower of peony rules the heart of the composition, while the base features a gentle and sensual cloud of white musk. The creation is signed by perfumer Alberto Morillas.

The light and airy character of this edition is also reflected in the design of the bottle of signature form. The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Water Notes Ginger flower Bergamot Lemon Pink Pepper

Peony Freesia Apple Peach Rose

White Musk Violet

Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle Fragrance Reviews

Yumji999
Yumji999

I have no idea why people are saying it smells masculine because for me this opens with aquatic and sweet notes. What's interesting about this perfume is how much it changes on your skin and how long it stays. The original flower by kenzo smells more powdery whereas this one smells more juicy which smells stronger in humid weather. I love wearing it on a chilly windy fall day, maybe just one or two spritzs and it smells warm amazing throughout the day. It smells very floral with the hint of the original smell with a whiff of aquatic scents if that makes sense. Again, I have no idea why it smells so masculine to others but for me I feel pretty feminine when I wear this perfume.

passionata20
passionata20

12. March 2016

I do not know if its me or the fragrance, but i have found it in shop on sale huge 100ml bottle for less than 40eur and almost did by, since i thought "originelle" should mean "back to its roots" and was hoping for the original formula (i still have some left from first release, so i thought i could use this one now). Boy am i glad that i have not only tested it on paper blot, on which it smelled ok, but also on my skin. It smells horrible on my skin and very few fragrances do so. It smells of a smell of metal in the very cold weather, you know, that tadte on metal, when you lick it in the cold. I guess its a combination of watery notes, musk and a lot of ginger flower. Do not be fooled by "originelle" it smells nothing like the original formula!!!! Horrendeous for tje first 30-40 min, it then becomes more flowery, but until that time all i smell is a metal. Not my type of smell at all, i better buy some other versions.

good lasting power though!

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

Shwets
Shwets

Starts of like a watery version of the original Flower. Then not long after I was getting strong wafts of an aquatic floral. I couldn't believe how much this changed on my skin.

It kind of reminded me of cool water wave but not as sporty fresh. Another fragrance this reminds of, but I can't think of it's name. Not sure if it's the pink bottle one by Issey Mikaye.

Long lasting but not me.

LisaMari

Update. 24hrs later, I now really like the dry down scent that's left on my sample card - that always seems to happen :/ - but anyway the dry down has a fresh milkyness to it that more like the original red poppy version than the opening. It also reminds me a bit of Demeter Musk #7

LisaMari

It's so generic and blank. It's just a musky water and that's it. All be it, an oriental musk.. ...but the more I think about the white poppy that it's supposed to represent the more it grows on me. It's definitely a white, fragile and understated scent and I think it really suits the model/face of their ad..

Nellista
Nellista

Sampled this recently. Agree with others on its masculinity. I pictured a urinal cake instantly! Not for me!

Rosey167
Rosey167

Beautiful but masculine! would be an aamazing scent but for a guy...

Lesliekatherine17
Lesliekatherine17

OK This is the one a originally smelled when "Flower" was first released.
I knew I remembered Aquatic & Sweet notes which must of been the peony. The new scent doesn't even come close to having one whiff of sweetness, to be it's Nauseatingly masculine. I've smelled many men's colognes that I would love wearing. The new flower is bland, neutral and Herbal Medicinal, like the stinkiest kind of herbs not the fragrat ones like Basil & Rosemarry

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower by Kenzo L'Eau Originelle by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.